+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pay as you go * Breaking Free- is it possible?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Pay as you go * Breaking Free- is it possible?

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    I'm increasingly of the opinion that it is going to take an Event on the planetary or cosmic scale for us to move beyond this system.

The way that it has integrated itself into all aspects of our life, including the hidden, dark program aspects, makes it a ubiquitous threat at the physical, social, cultural, mental and spiritual level to all human agency and creativity.

It seems to me that it will take something greater than us, i.e. more powerful and capable of nigh instantaneous world-changing modalities and effects. Dunno where I read it before, probably years ago somewhere, but someone was writing about the pole shift information, and they were talking about the magnetic pole shift. It caused me to go out and look up research on magnetism and I found out that it is connected to memory. So when the magnetic pole shifts, it is possible that everyone who hasn't done some sort of spiritual work to secure their Merkaba (and here I'm thinking about Drunvalo Melchizadek's conception of it) will lose their memory.

That could be an explanation as to why civilizations seem to "reset" after poleshift, especially if it happens ever 12,000 years or so.

So yeah. I hope that's not too hopeless an outlook. If so, it becomes about individual effort and doing what is necessary now to shift what we must to express a higher spiritual and non-physical command of our physical environment, including our physical selves.
    In the many years people have been talking about a shift, about the movement of earth (in the solar system) in range of the "galactic center" and the global awakening of consciousness, the take away for me has always been that without preparation, people could literally lose their minds.

Isn't that what may be happening RIGHT NOW? I hear all over constantly from people in my surroundings "The world is going crazy". The whole last year has been an assault on reason and a presentation of absurdity but said with a straight face and actually seemingly embraced seriously. I know it might be the MSM brain washing but IMO it is something more like a cosmic bombardment that makes the brain unable to process. Maybe its EVERYTHING: food, air, cosmic rays, EMFs, lack of grounding?

At the same time, some various methods have been available (some from previous years and all very similar) to move beyond the intellect and be aware with a still mind and open heart. In my direct experience, this kind of life line is found in religious people, in philosophical people and in people who stay in nature (plus many other ways).

What comes out of the still mind and open heart can be MIRACULOUS. I will just say it simply: a connection to "God" is found and our experience can change on a dime in the moment. It can heal the body, resources can arise magically, people around one will change.

I am throwing my vote to connection with this POWER as the door to a freedom which is paradoxical. The more "surrendered" to this POWER, the more FREE.

I think an EVENT is happening right now. The people who feel connected to the POWER are not easily crushed in spirit.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Blastolabs (27th March 2021), Chip (24th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (24th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Patient (25th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    In the many years people have been talking about a shift, about the movement of earth (in the solar system) in range of the "galactic center" and the global awakening of consciousness, the take away for me has always been that without preparation, people could literally lose their minds.

Isn't that what may be happening RIGHT NOW? I hear all over constantly from people in my surroundings "The world is going crazy". The whole last year has been an assault on reason and a presentation of absurdity but said with a straight face and actually seemingly embraced seriously. I know it might be the MSM brain washing but IMO it is something more like a cosmic bombardment that makes the brain unable to process. Maybe its EVERYTHING: food, air, cosmic rays, EMFs, lack of grounding?
    Absolutely. I agree that it is indeed what is happening now and has been ever since the magnetic poles began acting so erratically some years ago. Perhaps it all is interconnected, like a web of absurdity that stems from the inability to think straight or remember clearly, which could result in failures of logic and comprehension, holding on to illusory realities, extreme paranoia and fear, increases in psychological conditions as well as more intensified experiences of empathy and psychopathy. Everything mental, being the circuitry through which spirit is realized, is corrupted or distorted, somehow in some direction and we are seeing what that looks like/results in all around us right now.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    At the same time, some various methods have been available (some from previous years and all very similar) to move beyond the intellect and be aware with a still mind and open heart. In my direct experience, this kind of life line is found in religious people, in philosophical people and in people who stay in nature (plus many other ways).

What comes out of the still mind and open heart can be MIRACULOUS. I will just say it simply: a connection to "God" is found and our experience can change on a dime in the moment. It can heal the body, resources can arise magically, people around one will change.

I am throwing my vote to connection with this POWER as the door to a freedom which is paradoxical. The more "surrendered" to this POWER, the more FREE.

I think an EVENT is happening right now. The people who feel connected to the POWER are not easily crushed in spirit.
    Well and perfectly said.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Delight (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Nasu (24th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Patient (25th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

I wrote a short story about future society I would want to live few years ago. Its title is 20. All members of the small community works twenty hours per week at most. The community provides basic necessities for all members - food, housing, energy, recreational activities, and education. Major decisions for the community requires agreement of all members. If one member, i.e. 10 year old boy rejects a plan, it has to be modified until the boy accepts it or to persuade the boy's mind. The community is driven by honor not power.

If you have the power of manifestation to change physical reality, you become free being. I call it as superhuman who possess active high-level intelligence, fearless mind, and healthy, natural body. What if majority of population becomes superhumans so that the government can not control or manipulate them like millions of animals?
    For free society!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Nasu (31st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

If a grid/matrix is already formed and is based on its members conscious,would anyone of you would care to join,give a hand to develop it and and step by step and with patience change the actual system?

Please don't give me"Thanks",just reply.Many thanks.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    I wrote a short story about future society I would want to live few years ago. Its title is 20. All members of the small community works twenty hours per week at most. The community provides basic necessities for all members - food, housing, energy, recreational activities, and education. Major decisions for the community requires agreement of all members. If one member, i.e. 10 year old boy rejects a plan, it has to be modified until the boy accepts it or to persuade the boy's mind. The community is driven by honor not power.

If you have the power of manifestation to change physical reality, you become free being. I call it as superhuman who possess active high-level intelligence, fearless mind, and healthy, natural body. What if majority of population becomes superhumans so that the government can not control or manipulate them like millions of animals?
    I absolutely love this vision. Lots of people like Joe Dispenza and Wim Hoff show others how to rejuvenate and extend the human body. We have seen how the fear of illness and a cynical view of human "nature" has allowed people to succomb to the DIS enchantment of the world. I like to imagine ENCHANTMENT.

Breaking free is an INTENSE affirmation that channels the POWER to this small experience we call our lifetime. IMO that is why I am here... Experiencing SUPER while human. It starts with knowing it is possible. For me, all kinds of anecdotes show me the means. In this one we see the space between in which ALL is. I think we can take HEART form NDEs to know that in the worst case scenario people believe... we are eternal. We can use this light here and now. I will keep the faith that all this that feels so terrible is the experience of the "DIS" so we will each CHANNEL the ENCHANTMENT of our world.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Nasu (31st March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2