1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The Window is Closing

Quote Posted by NX.P (here)
    "We need to distance ourselves...from the insanity that is happening all around us". "And for those that care, the task remains....to research and present". "Any valid counter-intelligence model of this phenomenon has got to consider this question...To what extent is this intelligence (behind UFOs) embeded into our own infrastructure and our own society?" "'Remember its the aliens, stupid'"

"I’ve always wanted to see a Martian,” said Michael. “Where are they, Dad? You promised.”
    “There they are,” said Dad, and he shifted Michael on his shoulder and pointed straight down.
    The Martians were there. Timothy began to shiver.
    The Martians were there – in the canal – reflected in the water. Timothy and Michael and Robert and Mom and Dad.
    The Martians stared back up at them for a long, long silent time from the rippling water…"
    Tired

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ben (26th March 2021), Gracy (25th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (26th March 2021), mountain_jim (26th March 2021), O Donna (26th March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Tam (26th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

My recommendation: just take a moment to listen to the last 5 minutes, literally. Anywhere in there, jumping in pretty near the end. That might fully convince you to hear it all through from the very beginning

It's long, but all that time is needed to present everything he's complied here. I intend to listen to it a full second time, and maybe also a third.

imo this Oct. 7, 2020 video of Richard Dolan is even better

Welcome to the 5G AI Surveillance Future (1:27:30)
    In our long history, human societies have existed within three basic forms: hunting & gathering, sedentary agriculture, and science & industry. We are on the verge of entering the fourth. Maybe we can call it the 5G-AI-Transhumanist society, although someday we will probably shorten that somehow. However we look at it, though, this is a seismic, fundamental shift in our civilization and even what it means to be a human being. As rapidly as we are moving in that direction, the pandemic response has quickened the pace.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Agape (26th March 2021), Alan (26th March 2021), Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Hym (26th March 2021), Mark (26th March 2021), O Donna (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (26th March 2021), Rain Forest (8th April 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), Tam (26th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Can’t agree more with what Bill and Rich Dolan said, I’ve listened to his presentation when it was posted here ( another thread) and it resonates precisely the same idea I’ve myself commented on following the latest series of statements on ET/FO disclosure from the US and other world governments ( hear the silence ?),
    disclosure of sensitive information turns difficult if not impossible when world gets caught in conflict , war like state and so forth.

Perhaps not completely impossible because some information always gets to leak out under those huge pressures and through the squeeze in the giant door.

In fact I had good few reflections on the topic recently that make sense to me.

One important meme to remember here is : “the darkest hour comes before dawn”.

It’s not personal. It’s far from dark where I am. But as long as we tune in into this human realm, with empathy , sensitivity , philosophical reflection, you name it, we participate in the atmosphere - of human consciousness- swirling around the globe. We feel the “first movement” without participating first.
    The “first movement” is a “true reflection” that can’t be defined.

My reflection went back to the time before so called ‘Velvet Revolution” in Prague that finally got rid of communist government and Russian overlords.

Year or two earlier, the atmosphere was spiritually dark and depressive.

I was a teenager who was extremely sensitive and spiritual but a kid regardless. Most of us were kids much longer than today’s kids are. We were busy with our studies, hobbies and family troubles. It wasn’t appropriate to respond to parents or teachers the way some kids can respond and argue.
    Even with valid points you were always put down at the end of the argument.

My reflections were big but entirely of my own.

I used to stroll through the old town which breathes many historical epochs and enjoy my spiritual insights though I was completely alone in it.
    Only much later I came to know it’s how it really was for the other people too.

Most stores would close by 6 pm then. Streets were empty. Quite like the lockdowns of today..

By the time of the political upheaval and when the human movement started, mum kept me out of school as I had sore throat anyway, rarely got very ill but I spent the following two or three years of special maths class doing half of my schooling from home because I did not want to be in the crowd and in the same year (1989) it was fairly risky for one kid strolling through Prague centre,
    not to get caught between protesting crowd and police cordons filling the town.

In my inner eye ..as if a flower started to blossom, I saw some better version of future is possible for that grey, stereotypical kind of society than what they planned for us. As a teenager I have to apologise I was dying there spiritually and had tough philosophical fight with them too but the atmosphere was so restrictive I had to jump out of that place or die.
    I hated politics to be honest and knew nothing about “dissent”.

It wasn’t “life essential” and I knew the Truth I’m looking for and the bigger picture I am seeing pieces of is much bigger.

People do enjoy their dramas at all times including the political ones.

You could probably find me in the corner of empty gym ( or city library ) immersed in some books for hours. It was ok to do in our school. They wouldn’t tell me off if I showed for exams

Now how long is this darkness going to last globally, we do not know.

I think I see ( in my mind eye) the same thing because people’s freedoms are being clandestinely taken away by the systems they’ve themselves installed to reign them. In the darkest hour ..before dawn ..

many people tend to lose it mentally. They feel lifeless, and in great chaos about the Truth. Small people lose it because the information pushed through both mainstream and alternative ( call this dissent ) resources is either radically conflicting or equally depressive or both.
    Change would require big human action and they would have to stand up for it as a collective but perhaps, not all are ready to do so or make up new bright opinion.

That’s how the confusion and darkness seems to last bit longer ...

But you can’t miss those who are awake in the darkness , millions of us thinking, praying through the quiet time of night escaping the force of chaos taking over ,
    and our computers are like butter lamps ( both melt )

If you talk to the younger generation here in India especially, they are very fast, well educated , full of optimism , you know no matter what happens the truth will survive, the spirit of truth and enlightenment that is ancient, mysterious, always fresh and so much bigger than any and all of “us” will prevail. So I’m not too worried.

But ..what the older ones of us who have seen and experienced few tidal waves of time already know but can’t predict is how long is the darkness going to last before the bigger human collective make the next step up and against it and bring the hope of new Dawn for humanity.

Inevitably, this will also happen.

Right now I feel, most human spirits look like being trapped, billions of lives trapped with their freedoms taken away, even their willingness to stand up for themselves, some are too old and infirm, some deafened and injured and some too young to talk.

Not to forget about the excitement of the digital/technocratic age.

Too big to process philosophically for little human minds, too overwhelming perhaps but give them few years more, give it a chance and “we shall overcome”. We just always did you know.

When the door is nearly closed narrow beam of light shines through the squeeze, follow the light, it’s a passage ..

Eventually people start pushing back against the ordeal more spectacular this ordeal is with its tags and chips and controls at every doorstep.

More absurd the revelation the greater is the reason for response,
    good collective response takes time to formulate .

Individual responses can be smart but social think is more complicated.

In my mind eye and communication I’ve seen very venerable and ancient Korean Buddhist Patriarch ( don’t ask his whereabouts , not important here ) standing at a giant door ( the size of skyscraper but ancient and stretching to space), all closed now. He said : even one person can unlock this door if they have the right intent.

I thought, it’s a Koan. For sure you are correct but see the little door cut on the bottom of that giant gate ?

It’s said in the scripture: at the beginning you walk through a big door ( big way). At the end the passage is narrow and only those with single minds can pass through.

Don’t worry about the big gate whether it’s closed or opened.

Get through the squeeze first 🙏🌟🙏

Get the message out ...

Happy Easter holidays 🕊🕊🕊

Don’t crucify Christ ( the truth) every year again🙏 And don’t forget it can be sold for 13 dollars on the market . It’s NOT how much human life costs.

Amen 🐳
    Last edited by Agape; 26th March 2021 at 03:48.

6. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th March 2021), Arcturian108 (26th March 2021), Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Bluegreen (26th March 2021), Brigantia (27th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th March 2021), De Christu (28th March 2021), Delight (26th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Heart to heart (30th March 2021), Hym (26th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th March 2021), Journeyman (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (26th March 2021), Mercedes (26th March 2021), mountain_jim (26th March 2021), O Donna (26th March 2021), palehorse (27th March 2021), Patient (26th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), Stephanie (27th March 2021), Sunny (27th March 2021), Tam (26th March 2021), TomKat (27th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Very similar, equally profound discussion in Delight's brilliant thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1417741
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Delight (26th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), mountain_jim (26th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), Stephanie (26th March 2021), Tam (26th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The words: Self Discipline come to my mind regarding Richard's speech about social media, these platforms respond to people's inclinations, just perhaps they are only pernicious because people use them perniciously.
    The medium of the web has enormous power, if Socrates and Aristotle were alive today, they would use the WWW consistently because it is vastly more potent than any library, but you have to be conscious of your usage.
    I don't use Facebook, but I do use YouTube it has enormous archives!
    The web reveals our political differences, they have always been there.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 26th March 2021 at 12:44.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), ClearWater (26th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), Gekko (28th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (26th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), Stephanie (26th March 2021), Tam (26th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am cross posting this interview with Dr. Klinghardt from 2019. He LOVES the United States and is an optimistic person. The modalities that we are using to commit suicide are aluminum in the air, flouride in the water, glyphosate EVERYWHERE, and WIFI (soon to roll out 5G).

Notice how quiescent we have been to protest the JAB? We are lemmings led by an agenda that asks US to commit suicide. Why are we quietly marching to the cliff? The window may be closing on our freedom to stop what is happening concerning the global agenda. The main issue is that people just do not BELIEVE that we are dying. They think the enemy is nature because we have been deliberately sold this LIE. NATURE is the ONLY possible savior. IF we were to stop the poisoning, nature would soon recoup and we are part of nature.

All of this video will open your eyes. I am so sorry for what I as part of the human collective have participated in laying out. For a long time I did not know and then I could not face it. Right now I don't know what to do. I am praying.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Brigantia (27th March 2021), Constance (27th March 2021), De Christu (28th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Heart to heart (30th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mercedes (26th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), Rain Forest (8th April 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), Stephanie (26th March 2021), Tam (26th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Dr. Klinghardt's interview was first posted here:

...by the youtube channel named "The Detox Dudes" and there is some good info on that page as follows and on their main page.
    Dr Klinghardt on Light vs Dark, Heavy Metals, & Toxins
    15,053 views•Sep 26, 2019
    The Detox Dudes
    34K subscribers

" Check out the important links below:

Sophia Health - https://www.sophiahi.com/​
    Body Electric Summit (Online Summit that Sophia is running) -- http://bodyelectricsummit.com/?idev_i​...

Full Interview ➡️https://youtu.be/4ml2S1mimPM​

Go here for the advanced paid courses (deep dive into parasite, heavy metal, chemical detox) 🔥➡️https://goo.gl/3kMUUr​

Go here for a free course and manual that teaches you the introductory steps to detoxification ➡️https://goo.gl/Kyo2ET​

My new website ➡️https://thedetoxdudes.com/​

Day 1:
    You’re more than your physical body -- your body has an electric frequency that can be used for healing! On day one of our upcoming Body Electric Summit, we will be introducing concepts about the biofield and how it’s an entirely new pathway to physical health.
    Speakers: Dr. Klinghardt, Donna Eden, Dr. Oschman, Harry Massey, Karim Shanani, Dave Asprey

Day 2:
    Environmental exposure to manmade EMFs has been increasing at unprecedented rates. Our experts share the latest information on how EMFs (including 5G and WiFi) impact your health, and practical steps to protect yourself and detox!
    Speakers: Dr. Tom O’Bryan, Nick Pineault, Dr. Beverly Rubik, Evan Brand, Jonathan Landsman

Day 3:
    Water and light are powerful healers. Learn ways to optimize their healing properties. We’ll also explore how our bodies communicate with light and using light therapy to improve chronic illness and injury.
    Speakers: Dr. Jerry Pollack, Dr. Kelly Halderman, Dr. Boros, Dr. Tom Cowan, Ari Whitten, Dr. Paul Anderson

Day 4:
    Trauma, stress and emotions have a huge effect on your energetic body and often translate into physical symptoms. In fact, many autoimmune conditions begin with trauma. Our experts discuss protocols to help heal from traumatic experiences and reverse chronic symptoms.
    Speakers: Dr. Kelly Brogran, Niki Gatrix, Dr. Keesha Ewers, Dr. Michelle Sands, Jonathan Bailor, Eileen McKusick

Day 5:
    Did you know that all living cells have a built-in mechanism to survive? Given the right conditions, your body will strive to heal itself on a cellular level. Today’s experts share how to use frequencies and energetic healing to support this natural process. Plus, information about a new light-based neurological therapy for chronic illness and injury.
    Speakers: Dr. David Musnick, Dr. Carolyn McMakin, Dr. Barry Bruder, Dr. Luis Garcia, Dr. Tony Rump

Day 6:
    How do you stay healthy in an unhealthy world? Learn cutting-edge techniques you can start using today! We’ll dive into everything from ancient yogic wisdom to modern protocols, such as EFT/tapping.
    Speakers: Alexis Aloutos, Michael McEvoy, Amy Stark, Hillary Faye, Julie Schiffman

Day 7:
    Today, our experts and industry veterans discuss popular and emerging energetic healing modalities including plant medicine, essential oils, the power of prayer and more. You won’t want to miss a minute!
    Speakers: Jodi Cohen, Jason Prall, Deanna Minich, Dr. Mercola, Lynn McTaggart

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this video is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. You should always seek the advice of your physician or otherwise qualified healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition before undertaking any diet, exercise, supplement, health program, or other procedures discussed in this video."

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I am cross posting this interview with Dr. Klinghardt from 2019. He LOVES the United States and is an optimistic person. The modalities that we are using to commit suicide are aluminum in the air, flouride in the water, glyphosate EVERYWHERE, and WIFI (soon to roll out 5G).

Notice how quiescent we have been to protest the JAB? We are lemmings led by an agenda that asks US to commit suicide. Why are we quietly marching to the cliff? The window may be closing on our freedom to stop what is happening concerning the global agenda. The main issue is that people just do not BELIEVE that we are dying. They think the enemy is nature because we have been deliberately sold this LIE. NATURE is the ONLY possible savior. IF we were to stop the poisoning, nature would soon recoup and we are part of nature.

All of this video will open your eyes. I am so sorry for what I as part of the human collective have participated in laying out. For a long time I did not know and then I could not face it. Right now I don't know what to do. I am praying.

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Stephanie (27th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:52.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th March 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), De Christu (28th March 2021), Delight (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), mountain_jim (27th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), onawah (27th March 2021), Orph (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (27th March 2021), Tyy1907 (28th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

I was awake , when Mr Dolan suddenly made this youtube speach , it was 3AM in the morning, and my alarmbell hits me at 7. I listened, but what,not,what,not,what,not
    Either I was expecting more from him, or I was in a state of insomnia.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2021), palehorse (27th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I was awake , when Mr Dolan suddenly made this youtube speach , it was 3AM in the morning, and my alarmbell hits me at 7. I listened, but what,not,what,not,what,not
    Either I was expecting more from him, or I was in a state of insomnia.
    I think that due to the situation we have faced in the past year, many of us might have done more research than we normally do.

Perhaps this is a good case to look at it and pat yourself on the back for knowing things already and not waiting for another person to tell you.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), Heart to heart (30th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), palehorse (27th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Isn't there a Richard Dolan subject of it's own in this forum.
    (and he is a member of this forum undercover)
    hmm
    Hi Rich, love your show!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

palehorse (27th March 2021), Patient (28th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I paradoxically accept my present fears and EXPECT that the FUTURE is NOW being created to be WONDERFUL for organic life including ME. Many point out that "as within, so without" and from within the human being is LIFE. This knowing LIFE always uplifts me. This is uplifting as it speaks of a singularity that is IMO NOT the tech imposed prison. I meditate on it. I invoke the singularity of LIFE.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), ClearWater (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

The present state i feel is worse than at any point in my lifetime. I even feel that the threat of imminent nuclear war is somehow more manageable because at least we would all be friends, all be united as one people facing this foreign fear.

but we are all divided. 20 year friends torn apart, people not listening, heels dug in, in disbelief that each side cannot see the others point. The people have been dismantled by a corrupt and divisive media plain and simple under a directive of some big powers with big agendas.
    None of my friends listen to and see what i see here at Avalon and its periphery. But I see what they see, the cnn, msnbc, NYTimes gang with their stamp of legit news approval.

So I have drank the cool aid according to them, believing in all this nonsense . And as the clampdown gets even harder, they will feel more righteous and un yielding.
    Now the senate is encouraging big tech to censor even more.

So I love Richards presentation, what I heard of it, but again who is or can he reach? Us, the already aware ? In a big country we are a small minority, easily written off as loons.
    believe it or not, it could be the UFO topic thats the best hope now. the release of this info could prove to many that there is such a thing as a cover up, a deep state, a government within a government. this could possible be the ace we all need.
    I feel there was a sadness in Richards tone in what I heard and saw .

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th March 2021), atman (28th March 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), De Christu (28th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Matthew (27th March 2021), Mercedes (27th March 2021), mountain_jim (27th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), Patient (27th March 2021), Peace in Oz (28th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), Tyy1907 (28th March 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I paradoxically accept my present fears and EXPECT that the FUTURE is NOW being created to be WONDERFUL for organic life including ME. Many point out that "as within, so without" and from within the human being is LIFE. This knowing LIFE always uplifts me. This is uplifting as it speaks of a singularity that is IMO NOT the tech imposed prison. I meditate on it. I invoke the singularity of LIFE.

This video reminds me of the Great Reset advertising. Appealing to aesthetics and emotion rather than reason. I guess they felt reason would not serve the purpose.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

onawah (27th March 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    The last example I can think of off the top of my head is of a spiritual guru who is advising people to take vaccines!
    Covid reveals who are members of the new world order sect.

The Dalai Lama pretends to be a bodhisatva (https://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaire...dhisattva/9982)
    But he is clearly a false guide.

The state of bodhi or being a bouddha allows to look through the illusions and lies of the universe. She or he understands the past and the planetary or galactic genocides that already took place. And he or she does not participate in new frauds and crimes.

Watch: Dalai Lama gets Covid vaccine jab; urges people to get vaccinated - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxd_pl7EDyk

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th March 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), Brigantia (28th March 2021), Constance (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Heart to heart (30th March 2021), Icare (21st April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Matthew (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th March 2021), onawah (27th March 2021), palehorse (13th June 2021), Peace in Oz (28th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Stephanie (16th April 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I've watched Richard's presentation three times now, and, rarely for me (in this age of endless information and YT videos), forwarded it to a few other people.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard a more passionate, heart felt and sincere presentation, from anyone, let alone Richard. I think he hits the nail fairly and squarely on the head when asking who, or what, is steering us in the direction we are headed.

A very sobering thought indeed.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th March 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Kryztian (28th March 2021), Mercedes (27th March 2021), mokosh (28th March 2021), Peace in Oz (28th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:50.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), George (15th April 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Heart to heart (30th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Kryztian (28th March 2021), Mercedes (27th March 2021), Peace in Oz (28th March 2021), Philippe (27th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    The last example I can think of off the top of my head is of a spiritual guru who is advising people to take vaccines!
    Covid reveals who are members of the new world order sect.

The Dalai Lama pretends to be a bodhisatva (https://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaire...dhisattva/9982)
    But he is clearly a false guide.

The state of bodhi or being a bouddha allows to look through the illusions and lies of the universe. She or he understands the past and the planetary or galactic genocides that already took place. And he or she does not participate in new frauds and crimes.

Watch: Dalai Lama gets Covid vaccine jab; urges people to get vaccinated - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxd_pl7EDyk
    Not a fan of the Dalai Lama or others who think they're hot sh*t just because they have reptile souls. Humans call their condition "earthbound" but they make a religion out of their lower plane existence and rule over the humans who are above them in evolution.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), palehorse (13th June 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Not a fan of the Dalai Lama or others who think they're hot sh*t just because they have reptile souls. Humans call their condition "earthbound" but they make a religion out of their lower plane existence and rule over the humans who are above them in evolution.
    Never thought of it that way? Reptile souls? How are souls reptile versus mammal (and the rest) different? What about souled and NOT souled? It's interesting to speculate.

I have been thinking about Lucifer and Ahriman. Steiner expected an actual incarnation of Ahriman. The OS is Luciferic (a fanatasy world). The Hope was to lure souls from this world to create another wholely Luciferian Creation. It needs Ahriman to assist. While the Luciferic allures, Ahriman SQUEEZES to make HARD materialism. Is Bill Gates Ahriman?

Quote You see how Ahriman and Lucifer work together. Lucifer wants to take men's souls away and found a planet with them of his own. Ahriman has to help him. While Lucifer sucks the juice out of the lemon, as it were, Ahriman presses it out, thereby hardening what remains. This is what he tried to do to the civilization of Rome. Here we have an important cosmic process going on — all due to the intention and resolve of luciferic and ahrimanic powers. As I have said, they were disappointed. They have continued their efforts, however, and our fifth post-Atlantean age has yet to learn how strong these attacks are. They are now only beginning but they will become stronger and stronger. This age must learn, too, that the necessity to understand these attacks will become ever greater. At the beginning of an age the backward beings cannot work strongly. As yet, we are only in the beginning, and even though it became manifest only later, the luciferic and ahrimanic powers began to exert their forces before the expiration of the fourth post-Atlantean age.

To understand how these powers work in the fifth post-Atlantean age, we must turn our attention for a moment to what is intended for man in the right and normal course of his evolution. It is rightfully intended that he shall take a further step forward. The step taken by humanity in the fourth post-Atlantean age is revealed in the culture of the Greeks and in the political development of the Romans, and it was through the battle with Lucifer and Ahriman that what was intended actually came about. These opposing forces are always such that they fit into the progressive plan of the world. They belong to it and are needed there as opposing forces. But what special qualities are the men of the fifth post-Atlantean age, our own, to develop?

We know that this is the age of the development of the consciousness soul and that, to accomplish this, a number of forces — soul and bodily forces — must be active. First, a clear perception of the sense world is necessary. This did not exist in earlier times because, as you know, a visionary, imaginative element continuously played into the human soul. The Greeks still possessed fantasy but, as we have seen, after fantasy and imagination had taken possession of humanity, as it did of the Greeks, it then became necessary for men to develop the faculty to see the world of external nature without the illumination of a vision standing behind it. We need not imagine that such a vision has to be a materialistic one. That point of view is itself an ahrimanically perverted perception of sense reality. As indicated before, observation of sense reality is one task incumbent upon the human soul in our fifth post-Atlantean age.

The other task is to unfold free imaginations side by side with the clear view of reality — in a way, a kind of repetition of the Egypto-Chaldean age. To date, humanity has not progressed too far in this task. Free imaginations as sought through spiritual science means imaginations not as they were in the third post-Atlantean age, but unfettered and undistilled into fantasy. It means imaginations in which man moves as freely as he does only in his intellect. That, then, is the other task of the fifth post-Atlantean age. The unfoldment of these two faculties will lead to a right development of the consciousness soul in our present epoch.The Influence of Luciferic and Ahrimanic Beings on Historical Development. The clear Perception of the Sensory World and Free Imaginations as the Task of Our Time. Genghis Khan and the Discovery of America
    Dornach, September 17, 1916
    Last edited by Delight; 28th March 2021 at 03:21.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Brigantia (28th March 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Kryztian (28th March 2021), onawah (28th March 2021), palehorse (15th August 2021), Peace in Oz (28th March 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Wind (28th March 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Never thought of it that way? Reptile souls? How are souls reptile versus mammal (and the rest) different? What about souled and NOT souled? It's interesting to speculate.

I have been thinking about Lucifer and Ahriman. Steiner expected an actual incarnation of Ahriman. The OS is Luciferic (a fanatasy world). The Hope was to lure souls from this world to create another wholely Luciferian Creation. It needs Ahriman to assist. While the Luciferic allures, Ahriman SQUEEZES to make HARD materialism. Is Bill Gates Ahriman?
    I'm not familiar with Steiner's work, but I doubt Ahriman would be a physical person.

As to reptile souls, I see it in some people. Another one is the actor Lucy Lieu.

And Illuminati whistleblowers have said that their religion is linked with Tibet. Maybe that's why the CIA saved the Dalai Lama from the Chinese in the 1950s. What I know of the Tibetan lamas,they don't have much of an afterlife; they resist the "other side" and immediately reincarnate to continue their earthly existence. Is that because there is no "other side" for them? Illuminati supposedly have a similar practice whereby they impregnate a woman for the purpose of giving birth to a specific person on their deathbed. Makes me wonder about George and Barbara Bush, who died at home within 6 months of each other.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Icare (21st April 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), palehorse (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast