Thread: The Window is Closing

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: The Window is Closing

Hi palehorse,

I completely agree.

We humans are not dualistic beings, we’re a trinity, and maintaining balance as the centre point is all we need to master. This is important because there’s no need for suffering, once it’s served it’s purpose in reflecting back the illusions that must be shed we’re done with it. We can hone this as we adapt and create the world be deserve. Give the predator class and their games as little focus as possible and flow our energy into whatever we’re most passionate about (maximum power of flow) and we’ll continue to rise as the beings we’re destined to be.

I have complete faith in the human spirit.

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    There are so many layers of POV. If we take our POV to the observation that energy and information creates our reality, how is that manifested? What interferences are at play?

They have no idea what they’re ****ing with.

Bill opened a thread about 3 different types of person a while ago, very interesting thread. The brainwash machine has to be stopped in the first place, if people can't feed from media, they will start to question again and that will lead them to freedom, resilience, self-sustainability among many many other qualities, that's how we break the wheel all together instead of fixing it, because in my opinion there is no fix for it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th August 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), Blastolabs (16th August 2021), Delight (3rd May 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Harmony (3rd May 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), palehorse (15th August 2021), Pam (3rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (4th May 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), RunningDeer (15th August 2021), Stephanie (3rd May 2021), Victoria (15th August 2021), Wind (3rd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Not a fan of the Dalai Lama or others who think they're hot sh*t just because they have reptile souls. Humans call their condition "earthbound" but they make a religion out of their lower plane existence and rule over the humans who are above them in evolution.
    Never thought of it that way? Reptile souls? How are souls reptile versus mammal (and the rest) different? What about souled and NOT souled? It's interesting to speculate.

I have been thinking about Lucifer and Ahriman. Steiner expected an actual incarnation of Ahriman. The OS is Luciferic (a fanatasy world). The Hope was to lure souls from this world to create another wholely Luciferian Creation. It needs Ahriman to assist. While the Luciferic allures, Ahriman SQUEEZES to make HARD materialism. Is Bill Gates Ahriman?
    I'm not familiar with Steiner's work, but I doubt Ahriman would be a physical person.

As to reptile souls, I see it in some people. Another one is the actor Lucy Lieu.

And Illuminati whistleblowers have said that their religion is linked with Tibet. Maybe that's why the CIA saved the Dalai Lama from the Chinese in the 1950s. What I know of the Tibetan lamas,they don't have much of an afterlife; they resist the "other side" and immediately reincarnate to continue their earthly existence. Is that because there is no "other side" for them? Illuminati supposedly have a similar practice whereby they impregnate a woman for the purpose of giving birth to a specific person on their deathbed. Makes me wonder about George and Barbara Bush, who died at home within 6 months of each other.

TomKat, thank you very much for that, I would like to add some more on top..

The Mahayana Buddhist branch differs quite a lot of the "tradition of the elders" (aka Theravada).

Mahayana Buddhists refer to Theravada Buddhists as "Hynayana" which means the lesser vehicle over salvation.
    Mahayana which means the greater vehicle over salvation which gives the idea of superiority over Theravada Buddhism, but that is a one side view, because Theravada Buddhists do not call themselves Hynayanas, they never did. I do not want to put more fire on it but it seems pretty obvious what it is.

Mahayana Buddhism came into existence in the first century after Christ, and it born in India and not in Tibet as many thinkers say.

Both religions has many things in common, they believe in the same Buddha (the original father of Buddhism religion), four noble truths, sangha for example, but they do have very different point of views and that's what make them a different religion, for example, Mahayana has a very different view in social Buddhism, they have different scriptures, they believe differently in the nature of the Buddha, the enlightenment, and a few other things.

About the enlightenment part: Mahayana sees Theravada achivement of enlightenment as a kind of selfish thing and they do not agree with that, Theravada works their own way towards enlightenment, instead Mahayanas sees Buddhism as selflessness and more as a guided thing, that when instead of promoting the idea of "arahantship" they promote the idea of "bodhisatva" which I see nothing more as a guiding ideals where in Mahayana the enlightened decides if they want to get reincarnated and in Theravada it is not up to the enlightened to decide that, the difference basically is the enlightenment for oneself and the enlightenment for others (in case the one decided to reincarnate to help others achieve enlightenment as well).
    Anyone can read more about these and others disputes here https://info-buddhism.com/Arahants-B...html#Competing

Tibetan Book of Dead (Bardo Thödol which are funerary texts meaning in between life and rebirth)

The "ritual" of Bardo Thödol is to prepare the dying/dead person to avoid reincarnation, because the goal is to go beyond the reincarnation, beyond the wheel of Samsara, so that is the purpose of the Bardo Thödol is to help one to get enlightened and do not get reincarnated when possible, because reincarnation would mean that person failed in life and will have to return to learn the meaning of life. Of course there is much more about that, it is not that simple, an enlightened person would not go through the process of Bardo Thödol and would be able to choose in go further in life or return in order to help others in accordance to Mahayana Buddhism.

Regarding the question "Is that because there is no "other side" for them?"
    Mahayana believe/know very well there is other side, and it was "added" on top of the original Buddhism which do not go into details like this, the Mahayana believe that is the way things happen. The book of dead was composed in the 8th century which is far away from the original tripitaka, there is 3 different states (bardos), but some researches says it is 5 or 6 states, but the thing here is, it is a practical book not an average book for reading and be amused with the contents, for many it will not make any sense, because it is like reading a ritual practice instead of practice the ritual. The book must be used in practice when the person is dying and/or dead (there is a very peculiar timing to follow like any ritual) before reincarnating or moving on.

Here I quoted from the book itself translated into English:
    "According to Tibetan tradition, the period between death and rebirth involves three bardos. The first is the moment of death itself: the consciousness of the newly deceased becomes aware of and accepts the fact that it has recently died, and it reflects upon its past life. In the second bardo, it encounters frightening apparitions and hallucinations that arise from the impulses of one's previous unskillful actions. Without an understanding that these apparitions are unreal, the consciousness becomes confused and, depending upon its karma, may be drawn into a rebirth that impedes its liberation. The third bardo is the transition into a new body. Reciting of the Bardo Thödol, usually performed by a lama (religious teacher), begins shortly before death, if possible, and continues throughout the 49-day period leading to rebirth."

"Illuminati supposedly have a similar practice whereby they impregnate a woman for the purpose of giving birth to a specific person on their deathbed. Makes me wonder about George and Barbara Bush, who died at home within 6 months of each other."
    That would be cheating, and probably they would be using some other "book" than Bardo Thödol, perhaps the Egiptyan book of dead which is much older back like a thousand years BCE, if I am not wrong Voodoo has a similar practice, and some other dark rituals do the same, I heard about some ancient practices where they were able switch bodies after summoning some sort of demon.

It is an interesting subject, and there is other threads for that, I will stop here for now.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), Brigantia (15th August 2021), Donald Ryan (15th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), onevoice (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), RunningDeer (15th August 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), Victoria (15th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Donald Ryan's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    There is a meditation by Tiara Kumara, on I Am Avatar, entitled Exorcising the Global Demonic Force. I have been using it for some time and it feels very powerful to me. I'm sorry I don't know how to embed it (duh), but I think it should be easily found. As many have said here, we are so powerful. ✌️❤️, Diane
    Very powerful IMO also. Thankyou.
    Some people know they are a different trajectory... never happening before.... we have to hold ourselves in the awareness of new ways of being.

While I have always been a believer of reincarnation and constant spiritual growth to reach enlightenment, I am still a bit of a neophyte when it comes to the actual practice of achieving. I greatly appreciate all these helpful posts as I navigate my spirtual path late in life. Cheers to all!

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Donald Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), Brigantia (15th August 2021), Delight (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (15th August 2021), Matthew (15th August 2021), Mike (15th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), palehorse (15th August 2021), RunningDeer (15th August 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), Victoria (15th August 2021), wondering (15th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Not a fan of the Dalai Lama or others who think they're hot sh*t just because they have reptile souls. Humans call their condition "earthbound" but they make a religion out of their lower plane existence and rule over the humans who are above them in evolution.
    Never thought of it that way? Reptile souls? How are souls reptile versus mammal (and the rest) different? What about souled and NOT souled? It's interesting to speculate.

I have been thinking about Lucifer and Ahriman. Steiner expected an actual incarnation of Ahriman. The OS is Luciferic (a fanatasy world). The Hope was to lure souls from this world to create another wholely Luciferian Creation. It needs Ahriman to assist. While the Luciferic allures, Ahriman SQUEEZES to make HARD materialism. Is Bill Gates Ahriman?
    I'm not familiar with Steiner's work, but I doubt Ahriman would be a physical person.

As to reptile souls, I see it in some people. Another one is the actor Lucy Lieu.

And Illuminati whistleblowers have said that their religion is linked with Tibet. Maybe that's why the CIA saved the Dalai Lama from the Chinese in the 1950s. What I know of the Tibetan lamas,they don't have much of an afterlife; they resist the "other side" and immediately reincarnate to continue their earthly existence. Is that because there is no "other side" for them? Illuminati supposedly have a similar practice whereby they impregnate a woman for the purpose of giving birth to a specific person on their deathbed. Makes me wonder about George and Barbara Bush, who died at home within 6 months of each other.
    On Ahriman incarnating into a physical form. You may find this of interest:

http://threeman.org/?p=2905

Quote “Just as there was an incarnation of Lucifer at the beginning of the 3rd pre-Christian millennium, and as there was the incarnation of Christ at the time of the Mystery of Golgotha, there will be a western incarnation of the being Ahriman in the 3rd millennium sometime after our present earthly existence ….”
    The Tibetean reference reminded me of something Mecklenburg posted but I'll have to look for that!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), Brigantia (15th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), mountain_jim (16th August 2021), RunningDeer (15th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

I came across this this morning. Not familiar with Steiner either.

https://www.nedersteetage.com/en/the...ght-in-a-trap/

This end passage caught my eye.

Ahriman enters the world in earnest in our time.
    Can we spot Ahriman today?
    Are we in the middle of the 8th sphere?

According to Steiner, it is the deception of science. But that is not accurate enough, for what science are we talking about? We are talking about the same thing as another great visionary figure, René Guenon called the reign of quantity. We are talking about a science and a worldview where everything measurable and weighable in the physical sense is existing and everything else (qualitatively) is non-existing. If you can not chew and bite into it and get it on test tubes, and if it has not been on television between 6 p.m. 18-22, then it simply does not exist. It is the materialistic, relativistic universe that emerged in the so called Age of Enlightenment. It is the new religion after religion. It is rationalism, positivism, nominalism – and nihilism. It is skepticism, atheism and modernism. It is a science and physics where consciousness simply does not exist (the big problem of science as even scientists call it). All these ‘ism words describe what Steiner called the Ahriman’s sphere of influence.

The 8th sphere is the great deception, the great illusion, the great seduction.
    In our post-modern reality:

It’s a world of Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram at their worst
    It’s every man-woman-boy-and-girl with a mobile dildo
    It’s Prison Planet Earth, no escape, vaccines are there now
    It is globalist control of all human beings right down to the DNA level
    It is satanic ideology that turns all values upside down
    It is a fake media culture with systemic lies and propaganda
    These are false-flag operations where people and cattle run into the fold for slaughter
    It is Hollywood, perversions, amorality and the degradation of society and civilization
    It is systemic corruption, mafia rule and global fascism
    It is eternal wars, genocide, divide and conquer
    It is a global banking system whose main cause is the slave chains of debt
    It is global technocracy, where the whole man is quantifiable and manipulable
    It’s the new normal, the transhumanist reality where all human beings on Earth submit with face masks, social distancing, censorship and ‘willingly’ (in fear that is) give up ALL civil rights.
    But the philosopher Steiner is not a dystopian. He dumped a bottle post for posterity. He saw then 100 years ago that, there was a hole in the 8th sphere, a time pocket of hope and opportunity. He also saw that the time pocket was closed between 1910-14, where hell broke loose with revolutions, world wars, the fall of empires and derailment of the culture of knowledge.

But he prophesied with his clairvoyance that 100 years later there would be a new pocket of time, a new opening for humanity. It’s right now! If humanity succeeds in seizing the chance, seizing the day and the opportunity, then we will be able to move free from the 8th sphere. If not … well then chances are gone – forever! The time pocket is approx. 25 years starting in 2012.

Almost 10 years have passed and the clock is ticking.
    A lot has happened, but even more is missing.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Brodie75 (16th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th August 2021), Eva2 (16th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2021), Journeyman (16th August 2021), Miller (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (16th August 2021), Peace in Oz (16th August 2021), Wind (17th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4