+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 1 21 31

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #601
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,203 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Common mistake Scott Adams aka "StyxhexenHammer" (who I respect dearly!) made is: Only looking from a "witness" point of view and totally ignores dozens of profound other factors that gives more credence/merit to the reported UFO or not ... Depending on the quality of full investigation.
    I've seen many of his "takes" on things over the years, and very often he seems to make a lot of sense. But one thing ought to be borne in mind about him: a certain contradiction in his common-sense, and principled, forward-thinking opinions -- versus the sketchy nature of his background. He's a self-avowed satanist.

Such that, personally, once I learned this, I no longer wanted to hear from him. How much his ideology colours his opinion I don't know. But I doubt it's zero. Worth considering.

Styx says he's no longer a Satanist. Perhaps, his experience made him wiser. He's very knowledgeable about the occult and is fascinated with linguistics let alone politics. And, his cats like him.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (24th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #602
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Common mistake Scott Adams aka "StyxhexenHammer" (who I respect dearly!) made is: Only looking from a "witness" point of view and totally ignores dozens of profound other factors that gives more credence/merit to the reported UFO or not ... Depending on the quality of full investigation.
    I've seen many of his "takes" on things over the years, and very often he seems to make a lot of sense. But one thing ought to be borne in mind about him: a certain contradiction in his common-sense, and principled, forward-thinking opinions -- versus the sketchy nature of his background. He's a self-avowed satanist.

Such that, personally, once I learned this, I no longer wanted to hear from him. How much his ideology colours his opinion I don't know. But I doubt it's zero. Worth considering.

Styx says he's no longer a Satanist. Perhaps, his experience made him wiser. He's very knowledgeable about the occult and is fascinated with linguistics let alone politics. And, his cats like him.
    Actually, Styx was never a member of ANY "cult" group whatsoever! ... He studied "the occult" with a critical mind, when he was young, and saw many misperceptions & misrepresentations ... He even exposes multiple famous alleged "satanists" as fake and trolls ... He was/is not in to "worship" of any kind ... but most Christians do not care what the truth about him is and how he changed and why.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd April 2023 at 12:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #603
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

I stand corrected! And I'm very glad to be, and to hear he's found his way on to a much brighter path. If there's a video with him talking about that would like to see it.

Edit:

found it (or something along those lines)

Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 23rd April 2023 at 11:30.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #604
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 240 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Thanx John
    I feel that the word used "tracking" is the wrong one, perhaps it should be "investigating", but im not even sure they are really investigating 100%, maybe its more like "considering".
    RRR

I did not make up that title
    Yeah i know, i was thanking you for your post and then went on to add my own thoughts......................... RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #605
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

In reference to the recent Senate Hearings, in particular ROSS COULTHART UPDATE ON CONGRESS WHISTLEBLOWERS. The complete version, Ross C. also says that Sen. Kelly was in the private hearing.

There also were few attendees in the public hearing and Sen Gillibrand was too mild for my liking.

Also , disappointingly, The media response has been almost nil. I think that personal belief systems are exacerbated around ambiguity and an objective approach to the otherworldly suffers.

It all depends on who has seen the second hearing. For many in the Scientific Coalition on UAPs it was a positive thing with Kirkpatrick a representative of good science.

Link to the latest Need to Know complete episode: https://youtu.be/0ZOSixfpq1Y

On the other hand, more revealing is expected rather soon by those well intended and well informed like John Ramirez who probably has known some of the witnesses that have come forward to USC. For John R., Kirkpatrick was not saying that there was no evidence of non human technologies that he had no evidence of extraterrestrial technology. In other words, it could be earth-based but non human.

https://www.youtube.com/live/c5vxjjciZEQ?feature=share

A lot of things to contrast and assess.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), Kryztian (22nd May 2023)

11. Link to Post #606
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Kim Iversen interviews Steven Greer. 1 hour 2 minutes.

If you have heard Greer's interviews before, there may not be that much that is new here. However, Greer has some upcoming projects and events:
    • June 10th & 11th, A conference in Washington D.C. and the screening of his movie "The Lost Century" about the suppression of free energy.
    • Monday, June 12, 2023 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT - A national press club event where Greer will bring forth several new whistleblowers and will release information about secret government facilities.

From his website:

Quote Here is a summary of only some of the witness testimony that will be presented at the conference:

1. Someone working for a contractor at the Dugway Proving grounds on different occasions saw: a hybrid ET being autopsied, the opening to a massive underground facility – over 1000 square miles, and a craft being worked on.

2 Another person was with a couple of Raytheon employees watching a UFO that seemed like a hologram, with them alluding to the fact that Raytheon had made it.

3. A contractor working at the South Pole who saw a neutrino light array used to track UFOs

4. A military guy saw an ARV (man-made UFO – alien reproduction vehicle) being used for drug trafficking.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

boja (23rd May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 1 21 31