+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 31 LastLast

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #361
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

The FLIR1 video is NOT debunked! Video example of how the Tic Tac object moves and not the camera

This video is in response to Mick West's claim that the unidentified object in the famous FLIR1 video of the supposed Tic-Tac is not seen doing advanced impossible maneuvering. Using the Digital Combat Simulator with F-18s and ATFLIR targeting pods Chris Lehto shows that the FLIR1 video does in fact show advanced maneuvering and it is not simply the ATFLIR pod breaking lock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nr0Wk3q6A

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Bluegreen (25th July 2021), boja (25th July 2021), EFO (25th July 2021), holcaul (26th July 2021), Kryztian (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks

A very special episode that assembles a panel of heavy-hitters to discuss the possibility of UAP Congressional Hearings in the USA. This episode is excellent and has a wide-ranging chat about the current state of UFOs. July 25, 2021

Stephen Bassett, Ross Coulthart and Dr. Bob McGwier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-plW0ZI_kdc

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), boja (26th July 2021), Kryztian (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

Following on from Post 362 provides here additional strategic and well structured points by Chris Mellon's suggestions for Congress on the UAP Issue.

https://www.christophermellon.net/po...-the-uap-issue

What's with the US Air Force, anyway? It seems they consider themselves the Knights Templar, protecting and hiding The Holy Grail.

Can the historical inter-agency and inter-branch rivalries ever be put to rest?

All of the maneuvering and obfuscating throughout the military/intelligence complex points to one inescapable conclusion: they have a BIG something to keep hidden.

Chris Carter, creator of The X-Files, asked in an op-ed several weeks ago:

"Where is the Deep Throat of UFO world?"

Where, indeed.

The BIG question is: If ET is indeed here... who benefits from the secrecy?

Chris Mellon's share's more in his suggestions:

For example, on the data analysis/AI front, simply correlating data from Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) various branches of the military, and the MUFON database will likely yield convincing evidence. Data sharing should be a top priority. Once a sustained pipeline of compelling evidence is in place, the resulting public outcry will influence career politicians to finally act.

Danny Sheehan could get together with lawmakers to devise a bill which would make it a crime to impede or punish reporting of anything which could impact national security (including anomalous craft or events), and include mandated channels for confidential reporting.

Chris Mellon's suggestion to address the issue
    is Avi Loeb comment: Avi is going to launch (today) the Galileo Project, which is dedicated to understanding the UAP.

It's significantly historic as it is the first time an international team of professional scientists have come together to study this.

Watch the live stream at 12PM EDT (5PM GMT+1) on YT or FB:

YT: https://youtube.com/channel/UCtDWoZ5lLINstvJvALwKYXA

FB: https://business.facebook.com/events/3076366245977223/

You can also follow the updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GalileoProject1

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), boja (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,827 times in 3,461 posts

"The Most Trusted Name in News" does the "national security threat" narrative with help from Jeremy Corbell and Christopher Mellon.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), boja (28th July 2021), Dubsy (27th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th July 2021), holcaul (26th July 2021), justntime2learn (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

The "Galileo Project", a new project led by Harvard astronomer Avi Loeb was announced today. It's goal is to find proof of E.T. from astronomical data

Harvard astronomer revolutionizes search for alien life with new project
    A new open data nonprofit scientific initiative by Harvard’s Prof. Avi Loeb will use a network of telescopes, cameras and computers to analyze astronomical data to scan for evidence of alien life.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...science-674930

The possible existence of aliens is one of the most intriguing subjects on the fringe of military and scientific communities, and has become more mainstream in recent years. But now, a groundbreaking scientific initiative is creating a unified telescope network to see if mankind is truly not alone in the universe.

Dubbed the Galileo Project, it is the brainchild of Israeli scientist Prof. Avi Loeb of Harvard University’s Astronomy Department, a leading scientific voice for the possible existence of alien life.

While traditional SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) efforts have often focused on either finding less-intelligent life or detecting radio waves, Loeb has taken a different approach: cameras and garbage.

“The idea is to use a new network of telescopes and cameras to collect data into a computer system so we can analyze it, spot notable phenomena and track it,” he explained to The Jerusalem Post.

In 2017, the first-ever discovered interstellar object was observed in our solar system. Dubbed ‘Oumuamua, (traveler in Hawaiian) this object was unlike anything ever seen before: flat and lacking a comet’s tail. But Loeb believes it moved like a light sail, sunlight giving it momentum.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Bluegreen (27th July 2021), boja (27th July 2021), Dubsy (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), holcaul (26th July 2021), justntime2learn (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,244 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    A very special episode that assembles a panel of heavy-hitters to discuss the possibility of UAP Congressional Hearings in the USA. This episode is excellent and has a wide-ranging chat about the current state of UFOs. July 25, 2021

Many thanks, and I listened to that. Steve Bassett, who I once knew quite well and used to regard as a friend, has become a rather patronizing jerk. He may have simply lived too long in DC.

Even Ross Coulthart, who I've really enjoyed listening to the last few months, showed quite some naivete. It was interesting, and also frustrating. But of course, these dialogs need to continue.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), aoibhghaire (27th July 2021), boja (27th July 2021), Dubsy (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), holcaul (27th July 2021), Kryztian (27th July 2021), kudzy (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021), Yoda (27th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Many thanks, and I listened to that. Steve Bassett, who I once knew quite well and used to regard as a friend, has become a rather patronizing jerk. He may have simply lived too long in DC.

Even Ross Coulthart, who I've really enjoyed listening to the last few months, showed quite some naivete. It was interesting, and also frustrating. But of course, these dialogs need to continue.
    Your comment about Stephen Bassett made me laugh out loud , Bill
    I absolutely agree with you.

Bassett was one of the 'old guard' that I respect greatly for what he did, but seemed to drop the ball and never realised.

I get the same 'vibe' with Richard Dolan these days (and I hope I don't lose friends by saying so).
    An excellent historical researcher and orator , head and shoulders above Bassett (imo), although, It's unfair to compare, as they both have differing approaches and roles to the same subject matter.

It's got to the stage where I enjoy him more when he's talking about non UFO related subjects.

Blowing smoke up Luis Elizondo's derriere without grilling his most tender parts could prove in future times to be his own 'blue chicken' moment .

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), holcaul (28th July 2021), sunflower (10th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #368
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

Amazing that Bassett spouted so much obfuscating B.S. about the "pandemic".
    I think he's become a Deep State asset.
    I've been in his presence at a UFO Conference and he has one of the most toxic auras I've ever encountered.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Dubsy (28th July 2021), Kryztian (27th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

There isn't much I can say about Bassett that would not trigger Avalon's profanity filter except that if he stood next to Stephen Greer, he would make Greer look like a figure of great humility. A few years ago Bassett said he was certain we would have disclosure by now if only Hillary Clinton had been elected in 2016. At around minute 27, he says that the biggest obstacle now to disclosure is if people in Peru (and other places) don't get the vaccine.

Coulthart is relatively new to ufology and perhaps over the next few years he might have to rethink some of his ideas about what is behind the cover up. Bassett, on the other hand, has been at ufology a much longer time and has personality issues and cognitive biases that probably will not be fixed in this incarnation.

The problem with a lot of ufologists is, that they are only willing to go so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole. They assume the cover up lies completely in the hands of the U.S. military and political system. They assume that the people behind the coverup are just trying to "keep America safe for democracy" or at worst, protect themselves and their department from disgrace and legal issues.

There are some ufologists (e.g. Richard Dolan, Daniel Liszt, Joseph Farrell) who have a wider historical approach and are much better conspiracy thinkers, and there are also people like Linda Howe and Grant Cameron, who don't delve into the conspiracy angle, BUT, they don't get caught up with the same shallow assumptions of people like Bassett.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), aoibhghaire (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Dubsy (28th July 2021), holcaul (28th July 2021), mountain_jim (28th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #370
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)

Your comment about Stephen Bassett made me laugh out loud , Bill
    I absolutely agree with you.

Bassett was one of the 'old guard' that I respect greatly for what he did, but seemed to drop the ball and never realised.

I get the same 'vibe' with Richard Dolan these days (and I hope I don't lose friends by saying so).
    An excellent historical researcher and orator , head and shoulders above Bassett (imo), although, It's unfair to compare, as they both have differing approaches and roles to the same subject matter.

It's got to the stage where I enjoy him more when he's talking about non UFO related subjects.

Blowing smoke up Luis Elizondo's derriere without grilling his most tender parts could prove in future times to be his own 'blue chicken' moment .
    100% agree with both of you!!

And, Dubsy, you just gained a friend (in me).

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Dubsy (28th July 2021), Kryztian (28th July 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #371
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

I immediately noticed that they have a much more sensible discussion about the subject, than us in the "western world", also they speak better English.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2021), aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), Bluegreen (30th July 2021), Dubsy (31st July 2021), Kryztian (30th July 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #372
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)

I immediately noticed that they have a much more sensible discussion about the subject,
    Yes, absolutely. They don't have to instruct the audience not to giggle about what they are about to talk about or apologize for taking the subject seriously. Just as some people can't talk about issues around sex with openess and ease, it is the same with people who can't talk about UFOs without revealing all the baggage and hangups that they have. I think "sex" and "UFOs" might be the two central issues that people have been mind controlled on.

Two interesting ideas Tim Murithi had, around the 5 minutes mark:
    • That the DNI report was intentionally vague, so that there would be demand for more information.

• That this could lead to trying out some protocols to contact the UFOs (who he obviously concludes are controlled by intelligent beings) and might lead to first contact. (of the official MSM acknowledged kind)

If you are concerned that the current "UAP disclosure" is a contrived psychological operations, a schemed first contact event (as opposed to an alien war) in our much divided world could be an interesting idea to speculate about it.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 30th July 2021 at 15:40.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), boja (30th July 2021), mountain_jim (1st August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

25. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbYwwwePTQ

The man who FILMED the TIC TAC UFO speaks on camera for the first time.

Cmdr. Underwood’s account and footage also represents independent corroborating evidence to accompany the experience of Cmdr. David Fravor - the man who CHASED a TIC TAC shaped UFO with his fighter jet for the US military.

In the interview he is pretty clear that the object just shot away to the left and any plane would not be able to unlock the servo in the FLIR camera and that makes sense as it is a targeting pod and would be useless if a normal plane could bank and cause loss of lock. It requires extremely high g to cause this to happen. This is consistent what has been found out in the scientific analysis of this video of the Nimitz Report by SCU.

I have not seen any commentary from the sailors on the Princeton as to whether they saw the object's rapid movement that is seen on the video. Unless they were looking at their screens at the same time as it jumped to the left, I doubt they would have seen it. But all of this would surely be in the recorded radar data that the Navy surely possesses.

aoibhghaire

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), boja (31st July 2021), holcaul (31st July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (1st August 2021), Kryztian (1st August 2021), mountain_jim (1st August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

https://www.unknowncountry.com/whitl...-70-years-ago/

What’s the Big Deal? The Pentagon Admitted UFOs were “Not of This World” 74 Years Ago.

I thought this was a good historical summary of UAP. In particular for anybody new to the UAP/UFOs history. Of course there is a wealth of historical research books on this topic, however this summary provides a good consensus for the past events. This was posted before the DOD Report.

Whitley Streiber assessment is close enough to the outcome before the report came out and agrees with what Jacques Vallee writes in ‘Trinity’:

“Any Disclosure will be managed by the same groups that have safely managed the dossier for the last 75 years, and they can spin it to their liking, claiming that the military must retain control. They can also re-position it in any shape and context they want through multiple ‘cut-outs’ they can create out of thin air to send us into blind alleys. That’s what they do.”

Aoibhghaire

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), holcaul (1st August 2021), mountain_jim (1st August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #375
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,244 times in 32,909 posts

In a two hour livestream published yesterday, Walter Bosley addresses the threat narrative. As he suggests right up front, start in at 8:55 to skip over the intro and welcomes to folks on the live chat.

In my view, he's very persuasive. If we take the analogy of the human race being a relatively simple bunch of islanders in the middle of the Pacific who've never made contact with anyone else on the planet, but who occasionally see strange metal birds in the sky and big ships on the horizon, and are trying to figure out if they're all alone on their islands, or if there's anyone else "out there" (and if so, whether they're friendly or not) — well, we already know the answer to that question.

The other beings (i.e. we humans in more technologically advanced nations) that they've not made contact with yet are any or all of the following:
    • Friendly scientists or missionaries.
    • Explorers.
    • Traders.
    • Exploiters of natural resources.
    • Colonizers.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd August 2021 at 15:22.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd August 2021), Bluegreen (2nd August 2021), holcaul (4th August 2021), JackMcThorn (2nd August 2021), Kryztian (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (9th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), Vicus (2nd August 2021), Yoda (2nd August 2021)

31. Link to Post #376
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,129 times in 21,069 posts

• Why the UFO Prime Directive Theory Is Foolish:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), holcaul (4th August 2021), mountain_jim (9th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

33. Link to Post #377
    Thanks

Walter Bosley provides an interesting scenario of the threat narrative based on what Rosin was told by Von Braun. We have no evidence that this threat narrative was corroborated.

Walter Bosley opens up the discussion that may help us to broadley understand the nature behind the ET/NHI intelligences.

By looking back at the historical nature of the messages from previous contacts may help us to understand where this is developing for the future and our future response to it may be quite different than a threat scenario.

Some popular and formal referents in the UFO disclosure community are boldly talking about "it". Recognizing contact, making contact, and acknowledging its implications seems to be the next logical step, especially if ET-NHI technology (at least some) is not from any known country. Will contact remain on the fringes or be embraced by the general public?

How should we join the conversation? With extreme caution or leading by "taking the bull by the horns"? What kind of approach will be more successful relating with major government organizations?

I personally like the bold-but-balanced approach of "young gun" James Iandoli, dynamically including many aspects of current ufological interests in a rational-but-people-friendly way.

And how do we differentiate spurious, alleged contactee information from the real thing? What are the recurring patterns? Or how could we assess whether we can trust what ET-NHI seem to be telling us?

After the acceptance of abductions, is friendly, voluntary, contact the next taboo to overcome? Can we be enthusiastic or retransmit messages of spiritual growth and brotherhood and still remain objective and credible? What if there is a core of truth behind these messages?

Then again, how can we present a balanced view when social support for contact is primarily led by well-intended-but-belief-prone persons often more interested in intuition and feelings than in careful objective verification?

We really don't know but a pattern of human-ET interactions indicates that ETs-NHI choose who to contact in small-scale semi-covert operations or there has been a previous-to-human life agreement with them. Individual "TRACK TWO", citizen's diplomacy seems to be in effect. We don't know if ET-NHIs are willing to relate with the United Nations, the EU, the U.S., or another country. Each contact experiencer in a way acting as a human representative for the species. But (besides the information acquired by contactees) we don't know who we are or who we can be or are supposed to be.

How we naturally feel about others, meet our needs, value different things, deal with having-not having, what is fair, whom we like/whom we reject, how we limit the weak to organize status, and how we exploit other living creatures is in our human nature. And we don't really know who we are, what we ought to be, and if abstract thinking and values can really make us better or just temporarily pacify us. We don't know our cosmic history. Do some ET-NHI see us as we see animals or do they recognize a greater potential in us? A liberal, human rights, more rationally organized, more tolerant modern culture has over time diminished the level of violence the average person experiences in our world but our nature remains the same and - given some stimulus - is poised to repeat old ethnophobic, us vs them, patterns.

If we are given technology and make weapons with it we could go the way the tribesmen as in the movie "Leahy’s Neighbors". Here is the effect of this technology transfer Leahy's Neighbors, killing each other with greater effectiveness. But we need to know who our neighbors are. Different ET-NHI groups - rather ineffectively - give us advice and inspiration through small-scale human contact. A clearer contact relationship with a variety of ET-NHI might give us more clues on who we are, how to grow up, and hopefully, how to rescue life diversity and Earth's planetary ecology from ourselves without becoming dependent on 'them'. More of us individually need to prepare for a more egalitarian exchange.

Aoibhghaire

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Bluegreen (8th August 2021), boja (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

35. Link to Post #378
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

A 4 part UFO series produced by J.J. Abrams came out today on Showtime.

For the most part, it is a well-produced nothing-burger except for the last 5-6 minutes of the episode when they discuss "Why Fife Symington (Arizona Governor at that time) made fun of the Phoenix Lights incident after seriously considering an investigation".

The first episode is free...

https://www.sho.com/video/76069/ufo-...-premiere-tv14

Enjoy

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th August 2021), Bill Ryan (9th August 2021), Bluegreen (8th August 2021), justntime2learn (11th August 2021), Kryztian (9th August 2021), mountain_jim (9th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #379
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

ROSS COULTHART Documentary : "THE UFO PHENOMENON"

Now available on YouTube for download (With EXTRA 10min).

Extra 10min contains CATTLE MUTILATION + Chris Mellon's take on them.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2021), Bluegreen (11th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th August 2021), holcaul (10th August 2021), justntime2learn (11th August 2021), Kryztian (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), rgray222 (9th August 2021), toppy (9th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #380
    Thanks

The Hon. Paul T. Hellyer dies at 98

THE PASSING OF THE HON. PAUL THEODORE HELLYER

August 9, 2021

Former Canadian Minister of Defence and UFO disclosure advocate the Hon. Paul T. Hellyer PC passed away peacefully last evening August 8 in his home at 6:31pm in Toronto Canada.

DETAILS and the PRESS RELEASE AT:

http://zlandcommunications.blogspot....t-hellyer.html

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2021), Bluegreen (10th August 2021), boja (10th August 2021), Did You See Them (12th August 2021), holcaul (12th August 2021), justntime2learn (11th August 2021), Kryztian (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), Peace in Oz (10th August 2021), sunflower (10th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2021), Vangelo (10th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 31 LastLast