+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    1. Do you currently work for the CIA? If not, have you been recently reactivated?
    Where is the evidence he works for the CIA? Officially, he works for the Dept of Defense, which, like the CIA mostly consists of well intentioned people but also has some sinister characters lurking in its hallways. Without any actual evidence, I don't see any reason to ask that question.

Quote 2. Was the TTSA created as a front for pushing the ALien threat narrative?
    I my post above I discussed how Elizondo views the "alien threat" issue.
    3. Are you officially not part of TTSA? and Why?
    He officially resigned several months ago, along with Chris Mellon and others. The official reason was that TTSA was getting too involved with entertainment. Stephen Basset in the interview above (which I bullet pointed) gives another plausible explanation as why this may have been done.

Quote 4. Why the TTSA is in so much debt?
    Now, that is a good question. Or better, where did the investment money come from? How many of us have worked at jobs and asked "where is the money to fund this enterprise coming from?" I doubt he would know the real reason for that.

Quote 5. Why 80%-90% of members of the TTSA are CIA employees? Are they really FORMER CIA employees?
    Where does that statistic come from? Some certainly do, such as Jim Semivan. Most are from DOD, and a few private individuals.

Quote 6. Are the creation of the "UAP task force" as well as the recent sudden shift in the MSM attitude towards the UFO subject, part of the preparation of the masses for "9/11" style Alien Invasion scenario?
    Would you seriously ask a question like that in a conference and expect a worthwhile answer?

Quote 7. Why was the term UFO changed to UAP?
    That's a question I would love to put to Hillary Clinton. I assume the answer is so that the government/media can use than term and steal the narrative from the Ufology community. Elizondo several times mentioned how much respect he had for Ufology and the people who are studying this phenomena and how they are the most important part of explaining to the world what is really going on.

Quote There are so many more questions to ask.
    Indeed there are, but I don't Luis Elizondo is the one who has all the answers.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2021), Bluegreen (21st May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021), holcaul (21st May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Elizondo was invited by Dark Journalist many times to appear on his show but has never responded.
    You can bet that DJ would be asking him all those on-target questions as he stated in his last show at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbdu8jOQ-Kc&t=4078s, and that's why he has never gotten a response.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2021), Bluegreen (21st May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021), HaveBlue (23rd May 2021), holcaul (21st May 2021), Kryztian (21st May 2021), Rawhide68 (22nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    1. Do you currently work for the CIA? If not, have you been recently reactivated?
    Where is the evidence he works for the CIA? Officially, he works for the Dept of Defense, which, like the CIA mostly consists of well intentioned people but also has some sinister characters lurking in its hallways. Without any actual evidence, I don't see any reason to ask that question.

Quote 2. Was the TTSA created as a front for pushing the ALien threat narrative?
    I my post above I discussed how Elizondo views the "alien threat" issue.
    3. Are you officially not part of TTSA? and Why?
    He officially resigned several months ago, along with Chris Mellon and others. The official reason was that TTSA was getting too involved with entertainment. Stephen Basset in the interview above (which I bullet pointed) gives another plausible explanation as why this may have been done.

Quote 4. Why the TTSA is in so much debt?
    Now, that is a good question. Or better, where did the investment money come from? How many of us have worked at jobs and asked "where is the money to fund this enterprise coming from?" I doubt he would know the real reason for that.

Quote 5. Why 80%-90% of members of the TTSA are CIA employees? Are they really FORMER CIA employees?
    Where does that statistic come from? Some certainly do, such as Jim Semivan. Most are from DOD, and a few private individuals.

Quote 6. Are the creation of the "UAP task force" as well as the recent sudden shift in the MSM attitude towards the UFO subject, part of the preparation of the masses for "9/11" style Alien Invasion scenario?
    Would you seriously ask a question like that in a conference and expect a worthwhile answer?

Quote 7. Why was the term UFO changed to UAP?
    That's a question I would love to put to Hillary Clinton. I assume the answer is so that the government/media can use than term and steal the narrative from the Ufology community. Elizondo several times mentioned how much respect he had for Ufology and the people who are studying this phenomena and how they are the most important part of explaining to the world what is really going on.

Quote There are so many more questions to ask.
    Indeed there are, but I don't Luis Elizondo is the one who has all the answers.
    In some interviews, Elizondo did mention that he was CIA counterintelligence, and I believe it was mentioned in his TTSA bio. I never said he is ill-intentioned, he is just doing his job. Just like all intelligence community operatives, big or small. The vast majority believe that they are doing it for the common good. Even the Davos people convinced themselves that the culling of population and the great reset is all for the best of humanity.

The main reason to ask all those, seemingly, "pointless" questions is to put him on the spot and on the record as well as examine his body language when he answers them. The more uncomfortable and direct questions you ask the more body language and facial cues you get to examine. This is the true value of asking those questions.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2021), Bluegreen (21st May 2021), Did You See Them (21st May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021), Kryztian (21st May 2021), onawah (21st May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Elizondo was invited by Dark Journalist many times to appear on his show but has never responded.
    I can't imagine that anything Daniel Liszt talks about in terms of TTSA are issues that Luis Elezondo could respond to without violating his security clearance. Even if Elizondo just sat there and just answered over and over again and said "I can't answer that", appearing on his show would pretty much make him persona non grata any place in Washington D.C.

This isn't a whistleblower on his death bed talking about what happened 50 years ago, this is someone who still has a security clearance, is still welcome in the Pentagon, and could be an important witness on Capitol Hill in the coming months if there are congressional hearings. Fully answering questions like those asked here pretty much insures he will either end up in prison or exiled like Edward Snowden. There are a lot of people in the Pentagon and Langley, Virginia who would like to shut down any type of disclosure and getting him out of the way just might be the ticket.

The other thing I will say about Elizondo is that he is a military man. He spent his life obeying orders and being part of a hierarchy and believing that the military is "defending the freedoms of Americans". That doesn't combine very well with being a conspiracy theorist, although he is pretty much stating that there is a conspiracy (or crime) in terms of the UFO coverup. He is one person in one position with one set of experiences in a system that is very compartmentalized. If there is an element of deception to the coming Disclosure, he's not the one who would know about it. Those people do not appear publicly.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (21st May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021), holcaul (22nd May 2021), Mark (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), onawah (21st May 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

The bottom line is that it sounds like another missed opportunity.

Oh well.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As DJ says," You can't ask a Spook a straight question." And if he did reveal anything he's not supposed to, you can bet he would immediately be replaced.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I can't imagine that anything Daniel Liszt talks about in terms of TTSA are issues that Luis Elezondo could respond to without violating his security clearance. Even if Elizondo just sat there and just answered over and over again and said "I can't answer that", appearing on his show would pretty much make him persona non grata any place in Washington D.C.

This isn't a whistleblower on his death bed talking about what happened 50 years ago, this is someone who still has a security clearance, is still welcome in the Pentagon, and could be an important witness on Capitol Hill in the coming months if there are congressional hearings. Fully answering questions like those asked here pretty much insures he will either end up in prison or exiled like Edward Snowden. There are a lot of people in the Pentagon and Langley, Virginia who would like to shut down any type of disclosure and getting him out of the way just might be the ticket.

The other thing I will say about Elizondo is that he is a military man. He spent his life obeying orders and being part of a hierarchy and believing that the military is "defending the freedoms of Americans". That doesn't combine very well with being a conspiracy theorist, although he is pretty much stating that there is a conspiracy (or crime) in terms of the UFO coverup. He is one person in one position with one set of experiences in a system that is very compartmentalized. If there is an element of deception to the coming Disclosure, he's not the one who would know about it. Those people do not appear publicly.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021), holcaul (22nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

I shelled out the $139 to go to the Dolan/Elizondo meeting today. The last part is Elizondo alone where you "get to ask him anything". That should be interesting. I will try and take some notes and post them.
    Chris, did you manage to gather together any notes or anything else you can report here to help us understand where Elizondo is at right now?

Rich Dolan, and others present who might have been able to ask questions, may not have seen Steven Greer's new update about Lou Elizondo, which is below and really very interesting. Recommended.

In a tiny nutshell, it's about how lawyer Danny Sheehan, one of Greer's close associates, is working with Elizondo to [try to] free him up from his Pentagon strings and constraints. Elizondo has been on a script (which is why he's distrusted by many, including myself), but knows full well there's no 'threat'. If he comes clean, which Greer states he wants to, then many watching all this may change their opinions.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (21st May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (21st May 2021), holcaul (21st May 2021), Hym (21st May 2021), JDarktide (22nd May 2021), Kryztian (22nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), Yoda (22nd May 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), holcaul (22nd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Luis Elizondo's lawyer Danny Sheehan talks about UFO segment on 60 Minutes

"They're clearly choreographing some kind of limited hangout."

Published 18th May 2021 (9:25)

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2021), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (22nd May 2021), holcaul (22nd May 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

• GRANT CAMERON 60 Minutes UAP Special-Post Game show:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2021), Alecs (23rd May 2021), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), holcaul (22nd May 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), onawah (23rd May 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris, did you manage to gather together any notes or anything else you can report here to help us understand where Elizondo is at right now?
    Bill, I made some notes from Dolan's first lecture titled "UFO Secrecy: The 2030 Agency". Parts of it just summarized the history of UFO secrecy but he made some excellent points at the end. I will post them on the Richard Dolan thread when I have time. His second presentation was really outstanding, although I missed part of if because the gimmicky software they used for the conference crashed on my computer. I have 30 days to access the file and I want to give it a second viewing. It proves absolutely that the military industrial complex has retrieved materials and has engineered some incredible things that the public does not know about. I hope he releases this one to the public.

Quote Elizondo has been on a script (which is why he's distrusted by many, including myself),
    I don't know if I would call it a script, from what I saw of him at yesterday's show. But you might call it a leash with a muzzle.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2021), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd May 2021), Cognitive Dissident (24th May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), EFO (22nd May 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), onawah (22nd May 2021), Rawhide68 (22nd May 2021), Spellbound (22nd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would say that there definitely IS a threat (a false flag event staged by our government(s), but this so-called Disclosure is designed to distract from it.
    Elizondo has been on a script (which is why he's distrusted by many, including myself), but knows full well there's no 'threat'. If he comes clean, which Greer states he wants to, then many watching all this may change their opinions.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st June 2021 at 22:44.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Immediate deflection from Biden regarding Obama's Late Show comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...erial-n1268225

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (23rd May 2021), EFO (22nd May 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), Kryztian (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Immediate deflection from Biden regarding Obama's Late Show comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...erial-n1268225
    Wow! Here's the transcript:

Quote Reporter: President Obama says there is footage and records of objects in the sky — these unidentified aerial phenomena — and he says we don’t know exactly what they are. What do you think?

Joe Biden: I would ask him again. Thank you.
    After he hears the name "Obama", Joe Biden makes this awkward smile - did he know the question is coming and already react to soon with a sarcastic smile to poo poo the alien thing?

It's clear from how he ran off the stage while forgetting to pull the earbuds out of his ears that he wanted no more to say about the subject. I imagine someone talking into his ear buds and saying. "Okay Joe, off the stage quickly, but keep smiling at the camera and walk slowly."
    Last edited by Kryztian; 22nd May 2021 at 18:19.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (23rd May 2021), EFO (22nd May 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I highly recommend yesterday's Special Report on CIA UFO Invasion Op by Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist)...

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021), jaybee (22nd May 2021), JDarktide (22nd May 2021), Kryztian (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), onawah (22nd May 2021), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    GRANT CAMERON 60 Minutes UAP Special-Post Game show:

This conversation really comes alive when lawyer Danny Sheehan joins in at 1:06:34. The YouTube clip posted by Bluegreen in post #101 above is just a short introductory part of that.

Sheehan goes from strength to strength, and is on for a further hour and a half, almost the entire rest of the show which closes at 2:40:32.

(And note: this video is unlisted, and has had only 19 views to date. Go figure. There's a LOT of fascinating information in there, most of it from Sheehan and some of which I'd definitely never heard before. Highly recommended.)

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (22nd May 2021), Alecs (23rd May 2021), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), Did You See Them (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2021), holcaul (22nd May 2021), jaybee (22nd May 2021), JDarktide (22nd May 2021), mojo (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), onawah (22nd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021), Yoda (22nd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Best conversation I've heard in a long time!
    It makes me wonder if the new effort by the government is their pathetic response to the alleged communication from ETs that if the governments (especially the US gov.) don't disclose, the ETs will.
    There must be a lot of infighting going on between those who want to and those who are reluctant, and those who want to create a false flag event as an excuse for more fascist controls of the public and the depopulation agenda.
    But it's very interesting that Sheehan is talking about independent individuals who have made Contact (such as in the CE5 movement that Dr. Greer started), and what role they might have in this gradually evolving disclosure project.
    But many of those individuals may be very reluctant, and with good reason, to come forward publicly with what they've experienced.
    I think there was a law on the books in the US at some point to the effect that it is actually illegal to make Contact (not just sightings), wasn't there?

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    GRANT CAMERON 60 Minutes UAP Special-Post Game show: https://youtube.com/watch?v=XPIL8qslkkE

This conversation really comes alive when lawyer Danny Sheehan joins in at 1:06:34. The YouTube clip posted by Bluegreen in post #101 above is just a short introductory part of that.

Sheehan goes from strength to strength, and is on for a further hour and a half, almost the entire rest of the show which closes at 2:40:32.

(And note: this video is unlisted, and has had only 19 views to date. Go figure. There's a LOT of fascinating information in there, most of it from Sheehan and some of which I'd definitely never heard before. Highly recommended.)
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd May 2021 at 00:37.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (24th May 2021), aoibhghaire (23rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2021), Did You See Them (23rd May 2021), holcaul (23rd May 2021), mojo (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Great debate and info - 2h.40 well spent.
    Couldn't agree more with one of the closing comments at the end -"We are the danger" !

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021), mojo (23rd May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

"The Pentagon got dragged kicking and screaming to disclosure .." I like that description

Not related to the clip.

Wernher Von Braun inferred to an extraterrestrial reality in this 1959 statement:

"We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and within six or nine months time it may be possible to speak with more precision on the matter."
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 23rd May 2021 at 13:58.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2021), aoibhghaire (23rd May 2021), Bluegreen (23rd May 2021), Did You See Them (23rd May 2021), EFO (23rd May 2021), holcaul (23rd May 2021), Kryztian (25th May 2021), mojo (23rd May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I suggest those interested in Disclosure in PA to listen to Victor Viggialini POST 60 Minutes discussion with Steven Bassett. This is a totally different perspective on the political chess game of Disclosure and what the POST DISCLOSURE World might look like.

https://anchor.fm/zlandcommunication...on-UAP-e112uea

aoibhghaire
    And I listened to that, too. Well, kudos to Steve Bassett. He's a good politician, and of course that's how come he's managed to stay afloat all these years, despite significant obstacles and hardships.

These hearings are what he's literally dedicated his life to. And in this presentation, he makes a very good fist of explaining how the puppet show must play out. (And a puppet show it is, of course.)

In my posts above, I expressed my own personal distaste for the puppet show. The scripted theater. The public, poker-faced pretense that things are so very different from the very well-known truth.

But I do [kind of!] understand that this is what it really needs to be, the only way out of the corner that the US Agencies and Military (and maybe MJ-12 — anyone remember them?! ) have painted themselves into. I don't like it, and I wish I lived in a different world, where truths could be spoken and apologies made, with good people being respected for that courage.

But political humans aren't like that. They're game-players. And they play the odds, very often safely backing the horse that's in front. And in so doing, they play safe with their own reputations and careers.

And — remember?? This is so often clean forgotten — TTSA itself was formed after Tom DeLonge went to the Pentagon with his wild proposal, and some specialist groups there started to realize that maybe they could use this populist musician guy to help them get out of their corner.

Then they loaded TTSA up with people with resumés who would add gravitas, and all this time Lou Elizondo has been doing and saying exactly what he's been told to.

Because it's all been wargamed out already.That's what's been happening. I'll stake my entire reputation on that.

I'm certain.

So now, the Pentagon will get their way. There will indeed be some kind of 'Disclosure', but as we can see already, it'll be very partial, and — it seems — someone extremely senior in the Pentagon or beyond is allowing all this to happen having obtained the guarantee that the ETs are presented to the world as a likely threat.

That's part of the deal that was made. And whether they agree personally or not, everyone involved is going along with that simply because Disclosure of any kind at all, they believe, is better than none. So everyone is complicit in this. Everyone. Even George Knapp. He knows all this.

That's the origin story for ALL of this. The Pentagon was driving it all from the beginning. Bookmark this post, and in a few months' time, maybe read it again and see.
    This is an older video from Dark Journalist with Dr. Joseph Farrell and others. It is worth a listen! They talk about this and much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJNa7yjAU4

My guess is that the disclosure will be full of myths in order to cover their tracks, and they have to keep the money flowing for their dark projects. It could end up being a great big mess for ufologists.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 24th May 2021 at 04:25.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), Bluegreen (24th May 2021), Did You See Them (24th May 2021), onawah (24th May 2021), Rawhide68 (24th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast