+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

SOMEONE i know for the alphabet soup told me thay are all frauds and scammers. To what degree I can believe that is questionable as well.
    If you hear Dr Greers speech recently posted, it adds up to whay Elizondo sounds like he wants to distance himself from the Pentagon .
    I think we the people and all the compelling stories from the experiencers is what I best go by.
    And my own eyes and intuitions.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (28th May 2021), aoibhghaire (28th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Did You See Them (29th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), Kryztian (29th May 2021), mojo (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021), onawah (29th May 2021), Rawhide68 (29th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

This is arguably one of most important articles written in the last four years about the circumstances that have created the current transparency on the UFO/UAP issue. With what seems to be a path toward 'Disclosure'

How Harry Reid, a Terrorist Interrogator and the Singer From Blink-182 Took UFOs Mainstream
    The hidden history of how Washington embraced a fringe field of science.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...aqsfzQ7Ev0xBgs

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Bluegreen (29th May 2021), boja (29th May 2021), Did You See Them (29th May 2021), EFO (29th May 2021), Ewan (30th May 2021), mountain_jim (29th May 2021), onawah (29th May 2021), Rawhide68 (29th May 2021), william r sanford72 (29th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Info about the Mellon Family ...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Bluegreen (29th May 2021), EFO (29th May 2021), Ewan (30th May 2021), holcaul (29th May 2021), Kryztian (29th May 2021), mojo (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (29th May 2021), Savannah (29th May 2021), Star Wonder (30th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2021), william r sanford72 (29th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,546 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)

Info about the Mellon Family ...

A really fascinating interview. Highly recommended.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (30th May 2021), aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), EFO (29th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th May 2021), holcaul (29th May 2021), Kryztian (30th May 2021), Matthew (29th May 2021), mojo (30th May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), Rawhide68 (29th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2021), william r sanford72 (29th May 2021), Yoda (29th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Here are the notes from DJ re that interview:
    Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV
    14,112 views•May 28, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    116K subscribers

"Plus Rare Never Before Seen Photos!

THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
    John W Warner IV joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to do a deep dive on his Deep State roots being the son of Legendary Virginia Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), who sadly passed way on May 25th, ​and Mellon Banking heiress Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE). to do a deep dive on his Deep State roots

WARNING OF A FALSE CIA UFO INVASION PSYOP
    Warner tells us that his cousin, Former Defense Intelligence Official Chris Mellon, was carefully chosen to help promote a false UFO Threat and that his bizarre pairing with Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo shows that the Deep State is desperate to pull off a massive covert operation. The major effort to keep the Wall of Secrecy on advanced technology in place in order to hide the UFO reality from the public is being orchestrated by CIA and DIA officials trying to make it appear that Mellon and Elizondo are whistleblowers after decades of working in intelligence circles.

REVELATIONS FROM A SENATOR’S SON
    Warner also reveals that his father encouraged him before he died to pursue the truth at all costs and was deeply concerned about keeping America free in the face of massive secrecy by black ops that are buried inside in the government. The Senator revealed to his son that his activities in Operation Deep Freeze in ANTARCTICA were actually related to COVERT SPACE OPERATIONS!

MEDIA PROMOTING FEAR OF UFOS
    Warner exposes how the media has fully supported this false UFO Threat operation along with shady politicians like Senator Marco Rubio and Harry Reid. He sees that the media under orders to keep the fear atmosphere after the crisis of 2020 with the a looming UAP Task Force report coming up in June. Warner believes we must dismantle the false UFO Threat operation and find the real UFO truth for America and the World

THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY SECRETS
    He goes into stunning detail about his mysterious grandfather Paul Mellon who engaged in Secret Intelligence work and kept the company of corrupt CIA director Allen Dulles. Paul’s wife Mary Mellon was a spiritual idealist who brought Carl Jung to the attention of the world and who met G.I Gurdjieff and studied Mystery Schools like Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy. Her early death from Asthma in the 1940s led Paul Mellon to turn further to the dark side with help from CIA Occultist Dulles.

Nazi Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun
    He also reveals the secret relationship of Nazi Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun to his family and his cousin Chris Mellon. Warner also reveals never before heard details of his powerful family and their place in the elite world of banking and the aristocracy along with rare anecdotes of Hollywood legend actress Elizabeth Taylor who was married to his father for 6 years and his Mother's early interest in UFOs."
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Bluegreen (31st May 2021), Did You See Them (30th May 2021), Ewan (30th May 2021), holcaul (30th May 2021), Kryztian (30th May 2021), mojo (30th May 2021), mountain_jim (30th May 2021), Rawhide68 (29th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

ICER was launched 5 days ago posted here on the 25th May.

ICER is one non-profit organization is made up of scientists, academics and researchers
    UFOs / UAP, from 27 countries on 5 continents, who are unanimous in recognizing that
    we are not alone in the cosmos.

In this program are gathered a representative selection of national representatives from around the world in a 2hrs live sessions with Q&A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfIlE5_HC8E

aoibhghaire

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2021), Bluegreen (31st May 2021), boja (30th May 2021), EFO (30th May 2021), Ewan (30th May 2021), Kryztian (30th May 2021), mojo (30th May 2021), mountain_jim (30th May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Note to Richard Dolan...starting at about 25 minutes into Dark Journalist's latest, his interview with John Warner, they talk about why it's really not a good idea to play with Elizondo and the UAP crowd (and a whole lot more).
    He quotes Winston Churchill who said you can't negotiate with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtY5iISsMAY&t=554s

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Tonight's bedtime story, as told by Chris Mellon: Once upon a time, Generals and Admirals, charged with overseeing their planets largest military project, learned of a technology that defied and confounded their trillion dollar defense program. A technology that, if understood, could bring them untold wealth and power. But the Generals and Admirals, many of whom had braved wars and death, were terrified of the giggle factor, and so they said and did nothing. And they all lived happily after in a state of ignorant bliss, and you can too, if you believe Mr. Mellon's story.

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Librarian Edit - June 20th 2021: replaced the previous Youtube deletion with the feature, now in the library - Tintin

7NEWS Spotlight The Phenomenon Government UFO sightings exposed

New Documentary by ROSS COULTHARD aired today (30 May 2021).

7NEWS Spotlight travels across the USA and Australia to uncover incredible new evidence of UFOs that will stun the public and reveals the secret Pentagon report that will change everything.

Covers WESTALL SCHOOL INCIDENT 1966, EXMOUTH W. AUS. INCIDENT,
    AZTEC NM INCIDENT 1948.

Includes DAVID MARLER, LESLIE KEANE, SCOTT & SUZANNE RAMSEY,
    plus ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS SINCE 2017.
    Last edited by Tintin; 20th June 2021 at 18:43.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Alecs (30th May 2021), aoibhghaire (30th May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th May 2021), Bluegreen (31st May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), meeradas (30th May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Tintin (20th June 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Greer: Update on False UFO Disclosure
    5/30/21
    Review from Alexandra Bruce at:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/gre...fo-disclosure/

"I missed this Steven Greer video when it was posted a couple of weeks ago but it’s a great follow-up to the Dark Journalist interview with John W Warner IV that I posted yesterday, in relation to the imminent release of a report by the Director National Intelligence about UFOs.

The main purpose of Greer’s update here was to explain why renowned attorney, Daniel Sheehan, who has long been associated with Greer’s Disclosure Project and is well-known for his work on Iran-Contra and on the Silkwood case is now representing Luis Elizondo, who Greer describes as a “professional disinformation agent putting out false intelligence about the UFO matter through the mainstream media.”

Greer explains that Sheehan was hired by Elizondo because the Pentagon was about to pull his security clearances. He says, “It wasn’t because he was doing things with TTSA…They [the Pentagon] wanted him to do that. It was because he had resigned from TTSA, falling-out with the people that were the hardliners wanting him to present that there was an ‘alien threat’ or a threat to the National Security.”

In other words, Elizondo is being threatened with loss of his security clearances, not because he was disclosing classified material but because he ‘went off the rez’ and no longer wanted to lie about the ‘alien threat’.

Greer continues, “And he has told two people on my team, including attorney, Daniel Sheehan that he knows and the other people, like Chris Mellon know that there is no such thing as an ‘alien threat’, that there is not a threat to the National Security but that’s the only way they can get this in front of the American People to get more overt funding for the Space Force and eventually, a conflict with these extraterrestrial civilizations. He has flat-out said he knows that everything he’s been saying about this being a ‘threat’ is untrue.

“Now, Daniel Sheehan has also shared – and this is even more explosive – that Luis Elizondo has informed him that he, in fact has been in a facility where an actual extraterrestrial vehicle was stored. Now, why is that important? Because he’s all over the news, 60 Minutes, every Mainstream News channel, along with his other cohorts in the cover-up, such as Leslie Kean, Nick Pope, Chris Mellon and others saying that ‘we don’t know what these are’.

“Now, interestingly, he absolutely knows that some of these craft are, in fact of extraterrestrial origin. He must also then know that some of them are ours. For example, the recent Jeremy Corbell interview on Fox News, where they were showing these triangles swarming our Navy ships. Every one of those pyramid-triangular-shaped objects with the flashing light on them are from either Northrup-Grumman or Boeing or Lockheed – most likely, Northrup-Grumman. Those are man-made UFOs. They’re anti-gravity vehicles. Everyone in the aerospace industry, at any level of clearance knows this.

“So this is a big problem. So I told Mr Sheehan, I said, ‘Look, you have to be very careful if you’re going to work with this gentleman. You have to understand that he is a master of disinformation. I am quoting from a senior CIA official who wrote me about this when they first emerged, after Unacknowledged came out in 2017. And of course, Daniel Sheehan knows this. He told me point blank, ‘Yes, we know this.'”

Greer says Sheehan is representing Elizondo in the hope of getting him to come clean and possibly after him, to get some of the others to admit they know that there is no threat from UFOs and that they have been coerced into making these claims…

“The head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, Ben Rich wrote, in answer to a friend who asked him, ‘Are these extraterrestrial or man-made?’ He said, point blank, in writing, signed by him on the Lockheed Skunk Works stationary letterhead that they are both. They’re both man-made and extraterrestrial.

“Now, this is of course one of the most preeminent aerospace figures of the 20th Century and this is not a contested item. It’s in his penmanship and signed by him, back to a friend, that we’ve acquired. We have enormous amounts of information like that.

“So, these people that you see on 60 Minutes that you see on Fox News and CNN and all the media, this is the ramping-up of the false disclosure that we warned about in 1999, when we wrote the paper, ‘When the Disclosure Serves Secrecy.’

“Why? Because they want people to now know that there are UFOs but they want to put this big lie out there that they are a ‘National Security threat’ and concern. This is what Nick Pope and others keep saying. By the way, Nick Pope has admitted to two people on my team that he has been paid large sums of money to say these very scripted things in the Mainstream Media so that he has been able to buy some really pricey real estate in Soho in London and elsewhere.

“One of my concerns about this is that, while I normally do not engage in sort-of gossip, is that now that these people are mis-educating deliberately the American People and the world on this. It is a very big concern. They have stepped into another level of deception. It’s one thing if you’re at a UFO conference in front of a thousand people. It’s another thing if there are millions and millions of people hearing this lie.

“Now, all these people, from Chris Mellon to Luis Elizondo to Leslie Kean to Nick Pope and others know for a fact just what I just said; that there are two types of UFOs seen: man-made ones – that is the bigger secret, by the way. The ET issue is not as big a secret as the man-made ones, for a reason I’ll get into in a moment. And that this is not a ‘National Security’ threat.

“All the images that you have seen in the Mainstream News of the Tic Tac, of these pyramids and triangles – those are ours and they were filmed and known, at some point they would release it to open the door to this subject. But there’s more coming…

“Unfortunately, we’re at a point now where there is a massive information campaign that is false and the reason they want people to think all of these are things, that we don’t know and can’t figure out how they fly is so that eventually, they can put out more scary information, perhaps next month with the Director of National Intelligence Report, showing even more gruesome events that have happened, that show in fact, that these are a threat to the National Security. Why? Of course, that with the Fascist military-industrial and industrialist complex want people to be afraid of something.

“So this is the next big thing. It’s much bigger than 9/11. It’s much bigger than COVID. We’ve been warning about it for some time. Unfortunately, we’re trying to see if some people can get pulled off the precipice, including Luis Elizondo. That is why Daniel Sheehan is working with him. Now, I’ve made it very clear that Daniel Sheehan has told me he would do this that if he cannot get Luis Elizondo to speak the truth and come clean on this that he would drop him as a client…

“My understanding is, you know, people are complex. I think both Chris Mellon and Luis Elizondo regret what they’ve done. We also know that there are other people who are beginning to come forward with information, which sounds unbelievable, such as Jacques Vallée, disclosing that in the 1980s, he saw a document describing CIA-run alien hoaxed abductions in Brazil and Argentina. We are going to be releasing this soon…

“There are a number of things that need to come out and I’m making an appeal right now anyone who has has information or has been on a tactical team engaging in these false flag operations from the 1950s until now need to come forward and expose this as a hoax. The reason for that is that if we don’t expose the trickery and the hoax, the thing that the American public and the world are going to be left with is this terrifying perspective of there being a threat from Outer Space, which will justify not only the expansion of weapons into space but also the Space Force and this ‘alien threat’ narrative that they’ve been working on for 70 years.

“Remember, Wesley Clark, Four-Star General Wesley Clark, as well as Wehrner von Braun and Carol Rosin have stated that they have seen documents that were very Top Secret that were listing all the nations that we would get into wars with and that the big crescendo, the final card to be played, as Wehrner von Braun stated would be the ‘alien threat’ card. We are there now in 2021, May of this year.

“By next month, who knows where this will have gone? We need to move forward very aggressively to get the truth out, so we are working so that. In the next month, ‘The Cosmic Hoax’, this next documentary that all of you have helped fund – and I’m thanking you very much for that – we are already now in post-production on that and I’ve seen a rough cut, the first 45 minutes. It’s amazing. It’s going to blow people’s minds. It’s going to be case-closed.

“That film is not going to be proprietary. Every single one of you need to find influencers, celebrities, networks of people to take that film and post it on every site on the planet the instant, I mean the day it’s released…

“The reason they keep saying we don’t have anything that can move like that Tic Tac or move like those pyramid or triangular object over the Destroyer; the reason they’re saying that, even though it’s it’s an absolute provable lie is because it preserves the element of surprise. It preserves the element of surprise of a false flag operation, where those same technologies that are man-made and controlled by covert programs can be used in some kind of scary scenario..and make it look like it’s the aliens did it, blaming on the aliens…

“I think if we can expose this central lie, we can prevent this disaster and but that’s not going to be done by CNN and CBS News and 60 Minutes. It’s going to be done by us and you guys, all of us together have to join hands and expose what the truth is…

“Everyone has a list of a few hundred people they may have been on their social media pages uh some may have thousands some may have millions uh it doesn’t matter because if millions of people share it with a few hundred people we’ve reached hundreds of millions of people so everyone needs to see that this is kind of how you can join in this effort.”
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2021 at 20:54. Reason: embedded the Greer video
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), meeradas (30th May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), Rawhide68 (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)

7NEWS Spotlight The Phenomenon Government UFO sightings exposed

New Documentary by ROSS COULTHARD aired today (30 May 2021).

7NEWS Spotlight travels across the USA and Australia to uncover incredible new evidence of UFOs that will stun the public and reveals the secret Pentagon report that will change everything.

Covers WESTALL SCHOOL INCIDENT 1966, EXMOUTH W. AUS. INCIDENT,
    AZTEC NM INCIDENT 1948.

Includes DAVID MARLER, LESLIE KEANE, SCOTT & SUZANNE RAMSEY,
    plus ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS SINCE 2017.
    This is an excellent 70 minute documentary, aired in Australia just 4 days ago. It starts off with what we've all come to expect from Chris Mellon, Luis Elizondo, and the much-overplayed Nimitz encounter, but then very seriously reports a number of much older incidents that are well-known to UFO researchers but are largely unknown to the public. Refreshingly, the documentary predominantly refers to the craft as UFOs. (Thank goodness! )

The video has already been removed from YouTube, but I was able to catch it in time and download it. Here it is:

https://projectavalon.net/7NEWS_Spot...Phenomenon.mp4

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (30th May 2021), Agape (31st May 2021), Alecs (31st May 2021), aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (31st May 2021), boja (31st May 2021), Did You See Them (31st May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), justntime2learn (31st May 2021), Kryztian (31st May 2021), kudzy (31st May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Operator (31st May 2021), Patient (30th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021), Yoda (30th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Why NOW?
    Quite a few researchers and commentators have asked this question (about the timing of the US Congressional report promised next month), but for me it's always seemed fairly obvious.

The very best time to spill controversial or potentially unsettling news is when almost the whole world is preoccupied with something else, and may not even pay much attention.

Right now, with lockdowns, vaccinations, fear of covid, and many business and families facing all kinds of financial and other practical problems, any formal report about the likely existence of non-humans visiting Planet Earth may be largely ignored.

If it is largely ignored, the Pentagon won't mind one bit. At least they will have got some tiny fragment of the truth out (maybe). Then, in years to come, they can say — "Well, we did tell you."

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (31st May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), holcaul (31st May 2021), Kryztian (31st May 2021), kudzy (1st June 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), scotslad (31st May 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021), Yoda (31st May 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Scotslad Post 159 provides questions and outcomes as a measure of where this may go in the future. Bill’s points on Post 160 as another possible route of where this may go. When taking all these points from a vast array of researchers including PA perspectives one can review these past events, recent historical actions that have taken place and there outcomes within this framework. What does this all mean within the context for the UAP reality?

The UAPTF report is due by the end of June 2021.

My sense is that it will disclose (limited scope) some of the government’s data, research, and findings on UAP, perhaps describing them as unmanned drones. But it remains my view that ‘the company’or TPTB will likely continue to cover-up the existence of extra-terrestrial life visiting earth. But either way, the official disclosure of the reality of UAP, will likely degrade the public’s perception of trust and efficacy in existing governments.

A collapse of confidence and more generally [fear], could add to broad-based social unrest that much of the world experienced starting in 2019, the ‘Year of Protest.’ Civil discord followed in the 2020, the ‘Year of Plague’ where lawlessness, looting, arson, and a spike in violent crime, have juddered the streets of major American cities for the last 12 months running.

One might expect that official acknowledgement of UAP/ETL in the coming weeks will contribute to 2021, the ‘Year of Pandemonium’ theme. One which kicked off the new year as if on que, with an insurrection at the US Capital building on January 6th.
    I anticipate that the authorities will attempt to psychological groom a malleable public with a slow drip, drip, drip of information flows. But even as the deep state manages down selective data to a trickle, rather than a tsunami of hard facts, one should still expect the impact of this paradigm shift to be seminal.

Government disclosure of UFO’s will have profound implications for asset prices. The ‘Street’ (Wall St.) is ill-prepared! Interestingly enough, talking to specialists in the field during 2020 in particular, was impossible to cross the line for any discussion with industry strategists and macro analysts willing to even discuss this impending event. Even as it will surely impact Fx, bond markets, commodities, real-estate, defence industry, the energy sectors, transportation, industrial's, manufacturing, food production, healthcare, barterable valuables, physical assets, and precious metals. You can understand that the mental framework of extraordinary conservatism has resulted in extraordinary ignorance.

This recognized event in our history may usher in a ‘Fifth Industrial Revolution’ based on off-world technologies and physical substances. The multiverse, exotic matter, quantum superluminal communications (QSC), nano-bio machines / programmable life forms (PLFs), alien materials, the entangled universe, trans dimensional physics (TDP), electromagnetic gravity (EMG), dark energy, WSFM, PFM, folding space, hypersonic velocity, scaler weaponry, UAP propulsion systems and Majestic 12 (MJ-12), may enter both the modern scientific lexicon as well as the mainstream of STEM studies at research facilities throughout the developed world. Already the Argentine Minister of Defense has initiated a proposing a future course on UAP physics in one or more institutions. MIT have broached that UAP physics could provide new forms of transportation.

Such a Black Swan will usher in a philosophical restructuring of the humanities, perhaps even the deconstruction of organised religion, and an unquantifiable dislocation for financial markets. However, the implications of the Black Swan for the academic and society will require a rewiring of consciousness to take on new ways of not just thinking, but actionable results for the future if we are at least making some effort in aligning to the nature of this planet and beyond.

aoibhghaire

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (31st May 2021), boja (31st May 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), holcaul (31st May 2021), Kryztian (31st May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you think the timing has to do with the possibility of a new false flag event coming, involving our own top secret back-engineered UAPs masquerading as real ET craft, that might be in the works?
    That's what von Braun, Greer and others have clearly warned us about.
    The general public is already very vulnerable and suggestible, so they probably wouldn't be hard to convince that there is another threat looming, bigger than COVID, which would necessitate more lockdowns or other emergency measures, giving TPTB even more control.
    Or do you think the timing is not right yet (in their eyes) for that?
    Or that perhaps the public has become too clued-in for that to work?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Why NOW?
    Quite a few researchers and commentators have asked this question (about the timing of the US Congressional report promised next month), but for me it's always seemed fairly obvious.

The very best time to spill controversial or potentially unsettling news is when almost the whole world is preoccupied with something else, and may not even pay much attention.

Right now, with lockdowns, vaccinations, fear of covid, and many business and families facing all kinds of financial and other practical problems, any formal report about the likely existence of non-humans visiting Planet Earth may be largely ignored.

If it is largely ignored, the Pentagon won't mind one bit. At least they will have got some tiny fragment of the truth out (maybe). Then, in years to come, they can say — "Well, we did tell you."
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2021 at 21:00.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will add that, however ill-intentioned branding Unidentified Flying Objects with the new term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" may be, I think in some cases at least, UAP is more accurate.
    (Although that still doesn't include such objects appearing underwater.)
    In one of my Contact experiences, what I saw was a very bright light that suddenly appeared directly above me, in a clear night sky, with no physical craft in evidence at all, and there was no sound at all.
    It blinked 3 times in the same sequence as the flashlight with which I had been signaling the sky, and then was no more.
    I don't think there was an object there at all, but it was a phenomena, though I can only surmise that something or someone was apparently capable of making that light appear there.
    (And that was apparently at my request, since it occurred on one of the nights designated for the international CE5 group to go out and try to make Contact, and I had been meditating and making a request for Contact on that night for about a month up to that time.)
    There was another person present who witnessed the 3rd flash of light (he was busy trying to build a fire, and so missed the first 2.)
    But his description matched the same thing I saw, and I think many other Contactees have had similar sightings.

I wish that there wasn't such scary background music added to videos about Contact experiences, and weird sound effects. Adding fear to the equation isn't helpful.
    The experience described above wasn't scary at all, but very uplifting and inspiring.
    Though another Contact sighting I had, on a subsequent CE5 night, was a very low-flying cigar-shaped metallic craft that glowed with a cobalt blue light, and I didn't get a positive feeling from that one, more of a military kind of vibe.
    I wouldn't say it was scary, but it definitely made me think again about going out alone on that kind of errand, as I had done on that second night.
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2021 at 20:58.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2021), aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (31st May 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I will add that, however ill-intentioned branding Unidentified Flying Objects with the new term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" may be, I think in some cases at least, UAP is more accurate.
    It's tricky linguistic sleight-of-hand, a purposeful rebranding that at the same time makes it harder to talk about.

One can't say, "Look, Look! There's a UAP!"

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), holcaul (1st June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), TomKat (31st May 2021), Yoda (1st June 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

It's tricky linguistic sleight-of-hand, a purposeful rebranding that at the same time makes it harder to talk about.

"Look. look in the sky, is it a bird swarm, is it Super Man no it's a UAP"
    A what now?
    I still prefer 'OAP' observed areal phenomenon, or Old age pensioners, after all they been around scince the start of histories.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), pabranno (15th July 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

In my previous post 161, 6th paragraph on '5th Industrial Revolution' can be considered astounding in its implications as will be explained here:

I believe that among the most transformative, long-term aspects embedded in the list of "5th Industrial Revolution" technologies is the 'post materialistic' implication of recognizing that the most powerful elements in these technologies apparently depend on working with the "transdimensional." This means technologies that utilize a non-physical (but ontologically actual) realm through which UAP intelligences seem capable of reconfiguring (via quantum means) spacetime itself and, with it, otherwise stable physical patterns, parameters, electronic bonds, and structures.

Moreover, these more advanced technologies of the expected "5th Industrial Revolution" imply a level of connectedness in a deeper level of nature that will really challenge the current expressions of our human natures: our bio psychological and bio sociological tendencies, including tendencies to simplistic binary modes of thinking, a pre-verbal sense of individual status-seeking favoritism, and an affinity towards short term solutions.

These tendencies are likely associated with our species adaptation to a classical physical world that is experienced under stable degrees of inertia, entropy, spatial and temporal separation. This probably means that, in order to successfully adapt to a UAP compatible reality, our human nature will have to activate untapped inner potentials, perhaps through the serious, worldwide establishment of a developmentally supportive social system and educational process. Otherwise, we may require some form of genetic modification by external means. Other possibilities could mean self-destruction or the avoidance of self-destruction by means of what Richard Dolan (pessimistically) sees as the coming of a world dictatorship.

The serious challenges for all concerned world citizens have to responsibly consider is astounding.

aoibhghaire

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), thepainterdoug (1st June 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Yep, they probably want it to sound as new as possible ... don't mind people are talking about UFO's for at least 70 .. 80 years.

About the timing of all this, could it be they need a new more terrifying event than COVID to make people forget the COVID saga
    in order not to be held accountable because the world is just about to find out some of the COVID related scandals?

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Bluegreen (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

George Knapp a few days ago on mainstream media talking about UAP.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), thepainterdoug (1st June 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Scotslad Post 159 provides questions and outcomes as a measure of where this may go in the future. Bill’s points on Post 160 as another possible route of where this may go. When taking all these points from a vast array of researchers including PA perspectives one can review these past events, recent historical actions that have taken place and there outcomes within this framework. What does this all mean within the context for the UAP reality?

The UAPTF report is due by the end of June 2021.

My sense is that it will disclose (limited scope) some of the government’s data, research, and findings on UAP, perhaps describing them as unmanned drones. But it remains my view that ‘the company’or TPTB will likely continue to cover-up the existence of extra-terrestrial life visiting earth. But either way, the official disclosure of the reality of UAP, will likely degrade the public’s perception of trust and efficacy in existing governments.

A collapse of confidence and more generally [fear], could add to broad-based social unrest that much of the world experienced starting in 2019, the ‘Year of Protest.’ Civil discord followed in the 2020, the ‘Year of Plague’ where lawlessness, looting, arson, and a spike in violent crime, have juddered the streets of major American cities for the last 12 months running.

One might expect that official acknowledgement of UAP/ETL in the coming weeks will contribute to 2021, the ‘Year of Pandemonium’ theme. One which kicked off the new year as if on que, with an insurrection at the US Capital building on January 6th.
    I anticipate that the authorities will attempt to psychological groom a malleable public with a slow drip, drip, drip of information flows. But even as the deep state manages down selective data to a trickle, rather than a tsunami of hard facts, one should still expect the impact of this paradigm shift to be seminal.

Government disclosure of UFO’s will have profound implications for asset prices. The ‘Street’ (Wall St.) is ill-prepared! Interestingly enough, talking to specialists in the field during 2020 in particular, was impossible to cross the line for any discussion with industry strategists and macro analysts willing to even discuss this impending event. Even as it will surely impact Fx, bond markets, commodities, real-estate, defence industry, the energy sectors, transportation, industrial's, manufacturing, food production, healthcare, barterable valuables, physical assets, and precious metals. You can understand that the mental framework of extraordinary conservatism has resulted in extraordinary ignorance.

This recognized event in our history may usher in a ‘Fifth Industrial Revolution’ based on off-world technologies and physical substances. The multiverse, exotic matter, quantum superluminal communications (QSC), nano-bio machines / programmable life forms (PLFs), alien materials, the entangled universe, trans dimensional physics (TDP), electromagnetic gravity (EMG), dark energy, WSFM, PFM, folding space, hypersonic velocity, scaler weaponry, UAP propulsion systems and Majestic 12 (MJ-12), may enter both the modern scientific lexicon as well as the mainstream of STEM studies at research facilities throughout the developed world. Already the Argentine Minister of Defense has initiated a proposing a future course on UAP physics in one or more institutions. MIT have broached that UAP physics could provide new forms of transportation.

Such a Black Swan will usher in a philosophical restructuring of the humanities, perhaps even the deconstruction of organised religion, and an unquantifiable dislocation for financial markets. However, the implications of the Black Swan for the academic and society will require a rewiring of consciousness to take on new ways of not just thinking, but actionable results for the future if we are at least making some effort in aligning to the nature of this planet and beyond.

aoibhghaire

Thank you for the profound explanation and forecast Aoibhghaire 🙏

Now that the situation makes complete sense to me, let’s consider what other options do ETs have in their back pocket.

I suggest there is always plan B.

🦢

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2023), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast