+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    John Greenwald interviews Luis Elizondo about the Pentagon deleting his emails and otherwise trying to discredit him.
    Something I don't understand. Could someone explain?

If a corporation I worked for "deleted all my emails" (at their end), I'd still have them archived on my own computer, both sent and received. What am I missing?

~~~

Regardless of why Elizondo doesn't have any of the emails himself, this does seem to show that the Pentagon (or factions within the Pentagon) aren't supporting this disclosure thing at all.
    Not ever. This is common intel gameboarding on a juvenile level.

In order to insert intel personnel into a cutout, cardboard role inside any 'opposition', and add credibility to their new 'hidden' orders, they are 'discredited', their emails are removed, the keys to the office are taken away, the door code is changed, their subscription to Spys R Us Weekly is cancelled, their parking access is removed.....et cetera...
    Are the checks stopped? No way.

I'm surprised anyone is falling for this.
    Not only are the controllers of all that tech behind it all, but there is likely a pay upgrade, and/or an active retirement bonus there, knowing that there is no such thing as retiring from any intel agency or the companies that control them.....the elite of the elite killers.

Why play patty cake with the devil? Do what all of us do and keep calling them out. Either way, those who control global resources could care less, even about those they employ, let alone humanity.

Enjoy what they dare to 'reveal' and remember all of the trillions of dollars of expenses, the human suffering, the complete lack of integrity, the breach of oaths, the treason against the human race that they will never disclose.
    Last edited by Hym; 4th June 2021 at 02:04.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), holcaul (3rd June 2021), mountain_jim (3rd June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

• What the new UFO Pentagon Footage Tells us..

(warning: it is for entertainment purpose only).

Be aware above "Pewdiepie" YouTube channel has 110 Million subscribers therefor it is very VERY fascinating what the Top Rated Comments below this video are when watching on YouTube, as not all are downplaying the issue!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd June 2021 at 16:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I wish they would hurry up and give us something to actually see/read.
    Put me (us) out of our misery.
    Then we will now where were going to be for the next 70 years o.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2021), aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

They will postpone the date for whatever reason that suits their agenda, as no 1 for sure.
    Is it the 25th of June they said? not likely.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2021), aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

http://youtube.com/watchhttps://www?v=6HcNDygdREY

Of interest is the current NASA Administrator Bill Nelson stated that he had known information during his tenure in intel and in the Armed Services Committee.

UFO TV NEWS - NASA Bill Nelson Saw UAP Videos during Armed Services Committee - CSPAN

A segment taken from a C-SPAN live news broadcast on June 2, 2021, of a Press Conference held by NASA at the Agency Headquarters in Washington DC.

NASA Administrator and former Senator Bill Nelson states that he has seen UAP / UFO video footage while serving in the 113th & 114th United States Congress Armed Services Committee, and actually spoke with pilots. This is very interesting, did he speak with them during some of the closed door meetings that were held by AATIP's Lue Elizondo and pilot witnesses..?

The timeframe of service that then Senator Bill Nelson served on the Armed Services Committee was from 2013 to 2017.
    This must also mean that the Armed Services Committee had been briefed on the topic, either via AATIP or an internal enquiry, and that the briefings paperwork, and pilot reports should have come before quite a few significant political leadership.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), Kryztian (4th June 2021), mountain_jim (3rd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    John Greenwald interviews Luis Elizondo about the Pentagon deleting his emails and otherwise trying to discredit him.

If a corporation I worked for "deleted all my emails" (at their end), I'd still have them archived on my own computer, both sent and received. What am I missing?

~~~

Regardless of why Elizondo doesn't have any of the emails himself, this does seem to show that the Pentagon (or factions within the Pentagon) aren't supporting this disclosure thing at all.
    Not ever. This is common intel gameboarding on a juvenile level.

In order to insert intel personnel into a cutout, cardboard role inside any 'opposition', and add credibility to their new 'hidden' orders, they are 'discredited', their emails are removed, the keys to the office are taken away, the door code is changed, their subscription to Spys R Us Weekly is cancelled, their parking access is removed.....et cetera...
    Are the checks stopped? No way.

I'm surprised anyone is falling for this.
    Not only are the controllers of all that tech behind it all, but there is likely a pay upgrade, and/or an active retirement bonus there, knowing that there is no such thing as retiring from any intel agency or the companies that control them.....the elite of the elite killers.

Why play patty cake with the devil? Do what all of us do and keep calling them out. Either way, those who control global resources could care less, even about those they employ, let alone humanity.

Enjoy what they dare to 'reveal' and remember all of the trillions of dollars of expenses, the human suffering, the complete lack of integrity, the breach of oaths, the treason against the human race that they will never disclose.
    You are spot-on. I totally concur.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

4 JUNE 21 CNN ANDERSON COOPER exclusive! Sorry no link. But here is the brief below.

A military reporter has just given an interview on CNN with ANDERSON COOPER about information that is contained in the in the upcoming, highly anticipated US Navy Task Report to Congress.

The reporter said that the report will say that they have found NO EVIDENCE to PROVE the objects seen by the military pilots are ALIEN.

However, as Anderson Cooper pointed out immediately, such a statement does not mean that the objects ARE NOT ALIEN craft.

The report has also ruled US secret technology as one of the three possible explanation which means that foreign adversary technology is still on the table however, as the reporter admitted, that if that is the case then they have made a massive leap over US technology which in itself is highly unlikely and if true very disturbing.

Discussion:

Regarding the advance information contained in the upcoming Task Force report to Congress, one needs to understand that saying 'WE HAVE NOT FOUND PROOF THAT THE OBJECTS SEEN ARE ALIEN' does not mean that the objects aren't ALIEN, it really just means that we haven't captured one of those things to definitively KNOW what they are.

So, for those that will try to write the objects off as conventional terrestrial technology understand this. When this was done in the past, the press didn't have anything that was tangible to prove otherwise. Now they do, FLIR videos, radar footage etc.
    I now suspect that they will call this out in a way never seen before as a FUDGE by the Task Force and the press who have been largely woeful on their reporting of the subject over the last 68 years (since the 1953 Robertson Panel) will, I believe, finally step up to the plate and will not allow story be fobbed off with a simple play on words.

UAP is heating up!, more to come but interesting to watch.

aoibhghaire

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), holcaul (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), Kryztian (4th June 2021), mountain_jim (4th June 2021), Patient (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

~~~

Hi Bill,

It depends on the method used by your email client. If you use something like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, and collect emails via POP or IMAP, then yes your computer/phone downloads copies of your emails. However, many email clients (e.g. Gmail in GSuite) run in the browser only and don't actually need to download emails to your local machine. And let's say Gmail *could* download emails for "Offline Mode", if it was a corporate GSuite account, that sort of setting might be disabled.

There is nothing to stop you forwarding emails to another account (although that would be recorded of course in the logs), but assuming you didn't do that, if your administrator deleted any of your emails, you would no longer be able to access them.

Not sure if that helps?

JC

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Alecs (4th June 2021), aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), Operator (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

CTV News

• Former Pentagon official discusses UFO sightings in Canada and the United States

Joy Malbon speaks with former Pentagon official Chris Mellon about sightings of unidentified flying objects, including some in Canada.

"Well, a rock star called me up one day ..."

Published 2nd June 2021 (14:15)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

It’s already leaking through the major news sites WHAT is the official report going to be about , approximately:

US intelligence officials have no evidence confirming Navy and pilot encounters were ET spacecraft

Well, that gives us all more time to think about it, not too bad for the CIA.

🐳

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Bluegreen (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), Operator (4th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO TV NEWS - Balanced Coverage of UAP Report Topic - CTV News:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It’s already leaking through the major news sites WHAT is the official report going to be about , approximately:

US intelligence officials have no evidence confirming Navy and pilot encounters were ET spacecraft

Well, that gives us all more time to think about it, not too bad for the CIA.

🐳
    They released it (I think yesterday) on dutch national news too.

I guess the first targeted audience may not be the general public but the scientific community.
    Whatever it is you're watching is defying our physics amongst other things. So first focus point
    will be "Do we have to revise our science?". Question science to make our scientists appear even
    more unreliable after what's left of it because of COVID failures.

If we can't rely on our scientists then there is your intro into a threat right there ... insecurity.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2021), holcaul (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    Thanks

• US military UFO report 'does not confirm or rule out alien activity' (BBC)
    • The 'Secret' that this UFO report exposes (Crap News Network)
    • UFO Report Raises National Security Concerns
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th June 2021 at 15:41.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), holcaul (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), onawah (4th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

In the USA, ff you have a security clearance, you have a secondary email system for communicating to other people with similar clearances in the Defense Dept., State Dept., CIA, etc. about classified secret matters. These email are stored on a secure server. I know about this system because of one person who famously bypassed this system: Hillary Clinton. She had someone bypass the secure server and had her emails stored on her server at home. (Both she and the programmer who performed this feat should have gone to prison.)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (5th June 2021), aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), holcaul (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), onawah (4th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://apnews.com/article/us-news-a...fff4c6a2d22e5f

Nothing to see here children. Now, go back to sleep.

We all were so hopeful, but we all know better than to think that the government is going to tell us the truth. There is just too much at stake for them to let go. Industries that would stand to lose...defense contractors, medical industry, energy industry, religious industry.....and the list goes on and on. The economy of the world would crash.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), holcaul (4th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), Patient (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021), TrumanCash (5th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

WHY THE ET/NON-HUMAN EXPLANATION HAS JUST TAKEN A BIG STEP FORWARD AND NOT BACKWARD

In the early hours of 4 June 2021 the news broke that the Navy Task Force had released some information ahead of the highly anticipated report to Congress on 25 June.

Basically, the Task Force had made two significant determinations:

That the crafts seen were not secret US tech and
    That the Task Force could not prove that what was being seen was extraterrestrial.

Many observers may jump to the conclusion that the US were saying DIFINITIVELY that the objects seen were NOT ALIEN. However, that is precisely what they ARE NOT SAYING because they go to admit that they do not know what the CRAFT are and DO NOT understand how they move in the way they do.

Now let us look at what OPTIONS were available to the Task Force.

There were only three possible explanations for the craft seen repeatedly by navy fighter pilots.

US Secret technology.
    Foreign adversary technology.
    Extraterrestrial/non-human technology.

However, in reality, there were actually SIX options on the table.

US Secret technology
    Can we prove it yes/no?
    Foreign adversary technology
    Can we prove it yes/no?
    Extraterrestrial/non-human technology
    Can we prove it yes/no? Now if we go back to what they had said, they have eliminated options 1 and 2.

They have announced option 6 i.e., they have NO PROOF of Extraterrestrial/non-human technology.

Now if that is a truthful answer, and bear in mind the US authorities have a terrible track record where the truth is concerned, that means that they have not been able to recover/retrieve any of the observed craft therefore, without the physical hardware they have no choice but to say ‘we can’t prove they are alien’ but by the same logic, they can’t prove that it ISN’T alien technology.

Significantly, they refer to option 3 but fail to answer option 4 i.e., can we prove it is foreign adversary technology – answer yes or no? Why do they not spell it out – we can’t prove it is foreign technology either?

The answer is simple and from their point of view, worth trying i.e., if we don’t spell it out then maybe no-one will notice!

The trouble is that the mainstream media now sense there is a real story so their attitude I suspect will be vastly different from generations prior to this moment in time.

Its hope the mainstream media will now finally do their job i.e., investigate like Watergate and hunt for the truth on this potentially, profound issue. The world is watching.

So, in the final analysis the reality of ET/Non-human CONTACT is now 50-50! And not 33 and a third.

Far from being down-hearted, people who have pursued the truth for decades should be realizing that we are just one step away from achieving the goal of real Disclosure on this issue.

The choice ahead is stark - now there are only two options on the table.

The US Navy Task Force new information means that these craft are ET/Non-Human or Foreign technology, but we can’t PROVE EITHER.

aoibhghaire

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Arak (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), boja (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021), justntime2learn (5th June 2021), Kryztian (4th June 2021), Mare (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

We do only have the testimony of the navy pilots and crews.
    Yes we have seen what could just be drones flying and without the added pilots testimony they don't look special.

So another option aoibhghaire could be is that it's just seeding for a 'False Invasion'
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), Kryztian (7th June 2021), mojo (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

CHINA CONFIRMS IT HAS ITS OWN UFO TASK FORCE

Chinese Military Said to Be Using AI to Track an Increase in “Unidentified Air Conditions.”

https://thedebrief.org/china-confirm...fo-task-force/

aoibhghaire

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), Kryztian (7th June 2021), mojo (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), Rosco1 (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,649 times in 8,595 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...mote-arms-race

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.co...ing-senate-ufo

Quote MSM Wastes No Time Using Senate UFO Report To Promote Arms Race

The New York Times has published an article on the contents of the hotly anticipated US government report on UFOs, as per usual based on statements of anonymous officials, and as per usual promoting narratives that are convenient for imperialists and war profiteers.

Together with one voice, the anonymous US officials and the "paper of record" which is supposed to scrutinize US officials assure us definitively that the mysterious aerial phenomena that have reportedly been witnessed by military personnel are certainly not any kind of secret US technology, but could totally be aliens and could definitely be a sign that the Russians or Chinese have severely lapped America's lagging military development.

"The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology," NYT was reportedly told by the officials. "That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret."

Oh well if the US government has ruled out secret US government weaponry programs, hot damn that's good enough for me. Great journalism you guys.

"Intelligence officials believe at least some of the aerial phenomena could have been experimental technology from a rival power, most likely Russia or China," the Times reports. "One senior official briefed on the intelligence said without hesitation that U.S. officials knew it was not American technology. He said there was worry among intelligence and military officials that China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology."

"Russia has been investing heavily in hypersonics, believing the technology offers it the ability to evade American missile-defense technology," NYT adds. "China has also developed hypersonic weaponry, and included it in military parades. If the phenomena were Chinese or Russian aircraft, officials said, that would suggest the two powers’ hypersonic research had far outpaced American military development."

The article goes on to describe how the US military have been "unsettled" by aircraft moving and behaving in ways known technologies cannot explain. The implication of scary foreign adversaries having "outpaced American military development" to such an extent is of course that the US military is going to require a far bigger budget with far more intensive weapons development.

This would be the same New York Times that has consistently supported all of the US military's devastating acts of mass murder around the world, by the way.

This won't be the last time we hear the imperial media warning us that UFOs may be a sign of a frightening gap in technology leaving the US defenseless against far more powerful foreign foes, and they've already been priming us for it. Republican Rachel Maddow aka Tucker Carlson has been shrilly pushing this narrative for weeks now and demanding that the US government do more to address the fact that in alleged encounters with these aircraft, "our military was completely outmatched technologically by whatever these were."

"UFOs, it turns out, are real, and whatever else they are, they’re a prima facie challenge to the United States military," Carlson said on a segment last month. "They’re doing things the U.S. military does not allow, and they’re doing it with impunity. And they appear to be focused on the U.S. military."

"Why isn’t the Pentagon more focused on this? It seems like a threat if there ever was one," Carlson huffed.

In another segment Carlson had on military intelligence veteran Luis Elizondo, a leading figure in the steadily intensifying new UFO narrative which kicked off in 2017, claiming the aforementioned Senate report on the subject will reveal "an intelligence failure on the part of the US intel community on the level of 9/11."

"If there's a foreign adversary that can put a nuclear warhead within moments over Washington DC, okay, that's a problem," Elizondo told Carlson's Fox News audience.

All this over some completely unverifiable testimony, and a few videos being confirmed by the Pentagon which can all be explained by easily identifiable mundane phenomena.

I can't predict the future, but I won't be at all surprised if we begin seeing this arms race angle become the dominant aspect of this UFO story in the coming months/years. It would certainly fit the pattern of the US war machine and mass media promoting completely unverifiable allegations about foreign governments to justify further cold war escalations.

In the early sixties President John F Kennedy falsely promoted the "missile gap" narrative, telling the public that the Soviet Union had surpassed the United States in nuclear weapons when he knew full well the US nuclear arsenal had always far surpassed the USSR's in number, quality and deployment. Kennedy used this hawkish narrative to win an election and advance the largest peacetime expansion of US military power ever, leading directly to the events which gave rise to the Cuban Missile Crisis which came far closer to ending our world than most of us like to think about.

I have no idea what if anything is going on with these UFO phenomena, but I do know the world-threatening new cold war the US is waging against Russia and China is insane. There is no valid reason our planet's dominant power structures cannot at the very least cease brandishing armageddon weapons at each other and begin collaborating toward a better world together.

Reject the propagandists and cold warriors, no matter how elaborate or bizarre their manipulations become. Keep an eye on these bastards, and help spread awareness of what they're about.

< more at links >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th June 2021 at 21:59.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), Kryztian (5th June 2021), mojo (8th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Here's Part 2, just a few hours old.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (7th June 2021), aoibhghaire (5th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021), Kryztian (5th June 2021), mojo (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (5th June 2021), onawah (6th June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), Satori (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021), Yoda (5th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast