+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I will add that, however ill-intentioned branding Unidentified Flying Objects with the new term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" may be, I think in some cases at least, UAP is more accurate.
    It's tricky linguistic sleight-of-hand, a purposeful rebranding that at the same time makes it harder to talk about.

One can't say, "Look, Look! There's a UAP!"
    Yep, they probably want it to sound as new as possible ... don't mind people are talking about UFO's for at least 70 .. 80 years.

About the timing of all this, could it be they need a new more terrifying event than COVID to make people forget the COVID saga
    in order not to be held accountable because the world is just about to find out some of the COVID related scandals?
    Yup, but we may still find the two are part of a coming one
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,115 times in 21,069 posts

Mufon Case # 57237 takes place in August of 1991 aboard the USS Nimitz. Erica Lukes talks with the the witness, Kevin Via as he recounts his life changing UFO experience and the devastating aftermath. This case was featured on Hangar 1:The UFO Files Media Release Agreement to show this video is on file with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st June 2021 at 13:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), boja (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

• Prejudice Towards Aliens (US Navy footage etc):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), holcaul (1st June 2021), Matthew (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ynC0SPqBpMc
    Yes, he may be right. I have a persistent strong suspicion these craft that have been buzzing Navy ships (showing no hostile intent at all) are the product of highly classified and compartmentalized US projects. We have quite some evidence that anti-gravity was solved and understood way back in 1954, and that was a full 67 years ago. Go figure.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), kudzy (1st June 2021), Matthew (1st June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), sunwings (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), Yoda (1st June 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ynC0SPqBpMc
    Yes, he may be right. I have a persistent strong suspicion these craft that have been buzzing Navy ships (showing no hostile intent at all) are the product of highly classified and compartmentalized US projects. We have quite some evidence that anti-gravity was solved and understood way back in 1954, and that was a full 67 years ago. Go figure.
    Bumping your post Bill.
    We all have to be reminded that we should have that tech in every day use right now.
    The math and equations, the seeds of that tech that we see now started way back around 1940.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), Yoda (1st June 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Bumping your post Bill.
    We all have to be reminded that we should have that tech in every day use right now.
    The math and equations, the seeds of that tech that we see now started way back around 1940.
    Bob Lazar said in one of his interviews, that the energy generator, that powered the crafts that he reverse engineered, was the size of a soccer ball. It generated such power, that they could not find a limit to it's potential. They carried small "cracker size" solid fuel, to replenish, when ready.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st June 2021 at 17:41. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), sunwings (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

There have been as many as 20 unidentified flying objects clearly visible from my backyard everyday for the past week.

Never have I seen any military fighters investigating despite the craft remaining in the sky from dusk till I go to sleep.

Clearly the military is well aware of these crafts and they do no not perceive them as a threat.

I'm in Denver, Colorado and have witnessed these with multiple people including a retired nuclear physicist who all agree that they are not satellites or any other known technology.

Reason I am posting this is to support the idea that the military clearly does not perceive these things as a threat.

Their flight patterns seem more like an animal than a craft piloted by a human.
    I wrote a somewhat detailed report and gave it to MUFON if you want to read a bit more in depth about their behavior.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), holcaul (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

"Their flight patterns seem more like an animal than a craft piloted by a human."

But still there is evidence that "our" people knew in advance where to be. Days sometimes in advance

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), EFO (2nd June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), wondering (1st June 2021), ZenBaller (1st June 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Did You See Them Post 181: "Their flight patterns seem more like an animal than a craft piloted by a human."

"But still there is evidence that "our" people knew in advance where to be. Days sometimes in advance"

I had carried out a lot of research on UFO patterns back in the early 1990s:

For example PA Post 29 the S. WALES UFO Incident Feb 26 2016

I was curious about Caz’s and Gari's statement in the recent presentation here on PA that the government/military new when this event would occur. This indicates that authorities have research data supporting ahead of time opportunity when this event would occur.

I had worked with another colleague back in the early 1990s on a scientific model based on patterns of UFOs around the Earth as possible exogenous probes in our space time. This was based on 13,000 sightings going back to the 1880s.

After some failures a successful model proved that some UFOs were using specific orbital tracks around the Earth. The tracks were not orbiting the same as satellites. The tracks were fixed around the Earth with the discovery of 660 intersections through the equator. The fixed tracks were synchronized with the Earth’s 24 hour rotation period.

Interestingly enough back in 1991, we made another discovery using 3D modelling of stellar systems out to distance of 60 light years from our Sun. Here we discovered the most likely routes from parts of the galaxy to our Solar neighborhood. One particular set of routes was common and suggested that possible ET craft were entering into our Solar System and entering themselves into super orbits. The manifestation of the craft could well be detected from these super orbits that may possibly be parking/holding areas. The super orbits near the Earth act as entry points to the known orbital tracks that are already a fixed system of tracks. Of course this all depends on how advanced the methodologies/applications of technologies in travelling from many different ET civilizations.

The model indicates a controlled autonomous ‘surveillance’ of the Earth by some UFOs or exogenous probes. This process is interesting in that some stealthier larger craft may be in the Stratosphere region delivering craft on one track and then retrieving craft on another track depending on their timing. The timing has to be within + or – 20mins for the model to work. Locations on Earth with a high traffic of intersections on average have an 80 % fit of showing up of these events. It would not surprise me the Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016 is one of these locations that the authorities would know about well ahead of time. It also would be a likely location for this area for further future events of this type of incident.

The exciting part was to try out the model out in the field. Computer timing graphs were produced for many locations around the Earth. This was based on the most frequent sightings where many intersections of the tracks appear.

We tried the model out in the field at locations in Europe with a 80% success rate. On one occasion a UK TV team recorded one of these events in 1997 based on the model.

Our results were presented to European Space Agency and OSETI 3 USA in 2001. We had a challenging period by others that we had to dilute our detailed model and results. Unfortunately, we had to considerably reduce the importance of these results in order to publish. The two papers were eventually published, with one in particular we had to use a lawyer against the editorial board of one of the journals. This was unprecedented in the history of a well known scientific journal.

The point I’m making here is that the authorities may have either used our research from an paper for providing the opportunity of when these events may take place. Or the authorities independently had already successfully worked when these events may take. The authorities may well be privy to a lot more information to fine tune the results.

For example, from detection from NORAD Command for deep space surveillance, all the way to NATO Command within our Earth's atmosphere.

aoibhghaire

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Blastolabs (2nd June 2021), boja (1st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Did You See Them (2nd June 2021), EarthGirl (1st June 2021), EFO (2nd June 2021), Ewan (3rd June 2021), Journeyman (2nd June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

The first 25 minutes of Dark Journalist's latest video again discusses the UAP Task Force. (Part two of his interview with John Warner is on Friday, and I have to confess I can't wait. )

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), EarthGirl (2nd June 2021), EFO (2nd June 2021), holcaul (2nd June 2021), Kryztian (2nd June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), Yoda (2nd June 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

It seems very odd to see a UFO flying in an erratic line rather than a straight one.
    We are told by whistleblowers (Lazar was one, I think) that some ET crafts are controlled directly by the mind of the pilot, not by a machine or AI.
    I suppose that gives them better control and reaction time, although to most of us I imagine it would seem really freaky not to interface with a machine.
    My first UFO sighting was just a light in the sky at first, but I noticed it because it wasn't traveling in a straight line, though it was moving directly, though erratically, toward me.
    When it got close, it stopped abruptly, then suddenly shot straight up so fast that it seemed to just disappear.
    I've wondered if it did that because the pilot sensed someone was watching, and didn't want to be observed.

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Did You See Them Post 181: "Their flight patterns seem more like an animal than a craft piloted by a human."
    Me too! What Warner said about the "Med Bed" was especially fascinating--I would really like to hear more about that.
    DJ also said that Dr. Joseph Farrell will be on his show next week, and he usually has some gems of info to share.

The first 25 minutes of Dark Journalist's latest video again discusses the UAP Task Force. (Part two of his interview with John Warner is on Friday, and I have to confess I can't wait. )
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd June 2021 at 03:10.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2021), Alecs (3rd June 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Blastolabs (2nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Could it perhaps not be truly erratic, and more like avoiding certain areas because of some kind of interference witheir navigation systems? Also it could be that it got trapped by some anomaly, lets say some kind of electronic disturbance that is forcing it down, and it's trying to work around it, trying to get away from the 'pull' or disturbance that is trying to bring it down or take control?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It seems very odd to see a UFO flying in an erratic line rather than a straight one.
    We are told by whistleblowers (Lazar was one, I think) that some ET crafts are controlled directly by the mind of the pilot, not by a machine or AI.
    I suppose that gives them better control and reaction time, although to most of us I imagine it would seem really freaky not to interface with a machine.
    My first UFO sighting was just a light in the sky at first, but I noticed it because it wasn't traveling in a straight line, though it was moving directly, though erratically, toward me.
    When it got close, it stopped abruptly, then suddenly shot straight up so fast that it seemed to just disappear.
    I've wondered if it did that because the pilot sensed someone was watching, and didn't want to be observed.

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Me too! What Warner said about the "Med Bed" was especially fascinating--I would really like to hear more about that.
    DJ also said that Dr. Joseph Farrell will be on his show next week, and he usually has some gems of info to share.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Blastolabs (2nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

aoibhghaire - are you still able to access that model if you were given 2 dates and locations 100's miles apart ? Does it take in to consideration earths rotational direction and an almost stationary plot on an axis ?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2021), EFO (2nd June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

I believe the UFO prediction work that Aoibhghaire is referring to is the work of the late T. ROY DUTTON.

His Book, "UFOs IN REALITY (Programmed Aerospace Monitors of our Species)" is available on Amazon.

His Video (3 part set) "WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE - The Trilogy" is/was available from Richard D. Hall's website, richplanet.net

Roy was a lifelong professional Aerospace Engineer who spent over 40 years working on the UFO subject.

Be prepared for a lot of Maths & Science, but a very clever and fascinating investigation - WELL WORTH WHILE !

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Blastolabs (2nd June 2021), Did You See Them (2nd June 2021), EFO (2nd June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), Kryztian (2nd June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), Wansen (2nd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Did You See Them, Post 186

“aoibhghaire - are you still able to access that model if you were given 2 dates and locations 100's miles apart ? Does it take in to consideration earths rotational direction and an almost stationary plot on an axis”?

Unfortunately, I can’t access Roy’s model. Roy passed away in 2016 RIP.
    Roy had a very old system 1980s PC in creating his model and had never upgraded it. An upgrading to him would have been an enormous task.

However, I do have a lot of Roy’s material and computerized timing graphs for many locations around the Earth. The last time I used Roy’s model was about 20 years ago. I had gone to some countries and to specific locations to fine tune the model based on high UFO activity. We got an 80% correlation. We also discovered how to differentiate between probes and ‘manned craft’.

If you have two locations that are close to the locations for the timing graphs, it may be possible to provide the timings and date correlations.

We discovered many features that have never been published. UFOs as you would appreciate in those days was taboo. Rejected scientific papers were the norm. This may change now in 2021.

Roy was also been monitored by Intel and this further put him off of not to be too much noticed in the public arena.

boja Post 187

A bit of history of my involvement with Roy that would have been unknown in public or published anywhere. Roy had read about a similar model that I published back in 1991. It took into consideration a wide range of astronomical features that did tie into Roy’s model. Roy had modified his model when taking into account the super orbits and inward tracks that I had researched and discovered and published in another paper. I worked with Roy in fine tuning his model. This was further worked out through experimentation to achieve the timing graphs, windows of opportunities when events may occur within +/-20 mins. There was only one ever peer reviewed published paper by myself that demonstrated the Dutton model.

Unfortunately, with much persuasion from my self to him to publish in a scientific journal never came about. I have considered of creating a new model based on a combination of Roy’s work and my own. It would be a considerable task.

aoibhghaire

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), boja (2nd June 2021), Did You See Them (2nd June 2021), EFO (3rd June 2021), Ewan (3rd June 2021), justntime2learn (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,814 times in 3,460 posts

Close encounters: Democrats and Republicans unified in taking UFOs seriously
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a0d_story.html

In early April, former CIA director R. James Woolsey told Black Vault, a website that collects paranormal case files, that he is “not as skeptical as I was a few years ago, to put it mildly,” about UFOs, and that “something is going on that is surprising to a series of intelligent aircraft, experienced pilots.”

Speaking to CBS’s “60 Minutes” last month, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said that while UFOs can still prompt a “giggle” from some lawmakers, “I don’t think we can let the stigma keep us from having an answer to a very fundamental question.”

And a day after Rubio’s comments aired, former president Barack Obama told CBS’s “The Late Late Show with James Corden” that “what is true — and I’m actually being serious here — is that there is footage and records of objects in the skies that we don’t know exactly what they are.”

UFOs — also known as unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs, in official parlance — are having their moment in politics, and a bipartisan one at that.

This month, President Biden’s director of national intelligence will release a report containing everything unclassified that the U.S. government knows about UAPs as part of a provision contained in former president Donald Trump’s pandemic relief package.

When the report lands, as early as this week, it will do so in a moment of rare agreement across the ideological spectrum that UAPs are worthy of further study. An increasing number of Democrats and Republicans — from former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Democratic Senate leader Harry M. Reid to Fox News host Tucker Carlson — have expressed an openness to UAPs, urging the nation’s leaders to investigate the phenomenon.

“After this last year, it’s kind of nice to see something that’s bipartisan,” said Robert Powell, an executive board member of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, a think tank of scientists examining UAPs.

And why now, exactly? “Because!” said former Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel, who served as Obama’s chief of staff. “It’s all speculative unknown, and a little sci-fi makes it intriguing.”

The government’s effort to better understand UAPs began in earnest in 2007 with Reid, then the Senate majority leader whose home state of Nevada includes Area 51 — the Air Force’s top-secret testing site that has long attracted UFO hunters. Reid privately approached Sens. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) and Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) to request $22 million in Pentagon funding for a secret operation that became known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

The program, which no longer exists, studied UAPs, including encounters between UFOs and the nation’s military. Now a new government program, known as the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, has continued investigating UAPs.

“Let me be clear: I have never intended to prove that life beyond Earth exists,” Reid wrote in a New York Times op-ed on May 21. “But if science proves that it does, I have no problem with that.”

For years, UFOs remained a taboo topic, relegated to the fringe of society, and certainly of politics. But by 2015, while campaigning for president in New Hampshire, Clinton told the Conway Daily Sun she thought Earth might have already been visited by extraterrestrial life and pledged to “get to the bottom of it.”

The following year, Clinton’s interest in the phenomenon earned her a full story in the New York Times — “Hillary Clinton Gives U.F.O. Buffs Hope She Will Open the X-Files,” blared the headline. John Podesta, a noted UFO-phile and Clinton’s 2016 campaign chairman, told CNN’s Jake Tapper that if she won the White House, “she’ll ask for as many [UFO] records as the United States federal government has to be declassified, and I think that’s a commitment that she intends to keep and that I intend to hold her to.”

More recently, in addition to Woolsey, former CIA director John Brennan also expressed openness to UAPs, as did Carlson, who has devoted portions of his prime-time Fox News show to exploring the phenomenon.

After the “60 Minutes” segment on UFOs aired last month, Carlson said that the issue is “a very big problem” from a national security perspective, arguing that the military under Biden is focusing on the wrong priorities.

“UFOs, it turns out, are real, and whatever else they are, they’re a prima facie challenge to the United States military,” Carlson said. “They’re doing things the U.S. military does not allow, and they’re doing it with impunity.”

Trump told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos in 2019 that he did “not particularly” believe in UFOs. But he was more coy about the topic when asked by his eldest son, during an interview for his 2020 campaign, to share some details about a 1947 incident in Roswell, N.M., that holds outsize significance among UFO believers.

“I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting,” Trump said.

UAPs — once considered the ur-conspiracy theory — have emerged as a topic deemed deserving of serious investigation at a moment when misinformation, disinformation and conspiracy theories reign supreme.

Huge swaths of the country are divided on basic facts — like who actually won the 2020 presidential election (Biden) — while the two political parties can’t even agree on a definition for what constitutes “infrastructure.” Yet when it comes to UAPs, there is emerging bipartisan and mainstream consensus that, as the “X Files” famously popularized, “The truth is out there.”

Christopher Mellon, a former intelligence official at the Defense Department and the Senate Intelligence Committee who has worked to push UAPs into mainstream discourse, said there were two major turning points recently: a December 2017 New York Times article in which the Pentagon admitted the existence of its program to study UFOs and public interviews with members of the military talking about their personal encounters with UFOs.

The “60 Minutes” segment, for instance, featured interviews with Cmdr. Dave Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Alex Dietrich, two former Navy F/A-18F pilots, offering their firsthand account of a 2004 incident over the Pacific Ocean southwest of San Diego, where they say they encountered and tried to engage with “this little white Tic-Tac-looking object,” as Fravor described it.

“Coming from the U.S. military — that’s the one institution in our government that everybody still supports and the one institution in our government that everybody still trusts,” Mellon said.

But, he added, the turning point came when the U.S. government formally acknowledged that the UAP videos were authentic and that the phenomenon was real.

Adam Jentleson, a former top aide to Reid in the Senate, said that as the country moves its faith away from institutions, a growing openness to the paranormal makes sense — even if it is taking the unlikely form of bipartisanship toward UAPs.

“I can’t tell if this bodes well or ill for the direction of our democracy, but there’s certainly some irony around the fact that we can define bipartisanship around what used to be conspiracy theories,” Jentleson said. “Maybe the lesson is that we are expanding our imaginations and the full range of things that are possible. The possibilities of what the future may hold may be beyond the bounds of what a worldview circumscribed by norms can envision.”

owell said the media’s depiction of UAPs has also evolved. “Most of the time in the past when the media highlighted what was then called a UFO-type incident, they really were highlighting a person who was really a little bit wacky and they were trying to get ratings.”

He pointed to Dennis J. Kucinich, the former Democratic congressman from Ohio, who was mocked during a 2008 Democratic presidential primary debate after being asked about a book by actress Shirley MacLaine, who wrote that Kucinich had seen a UFO while visiting MacLaine in Washington state and found the experience very moving.

“It was an unidentified flying object, okay?” Kucinich said when asked about the account. “It’s like, it’s unidentified. I saw something.”

But now, “this subject today is considered seriously by a lot of scientists,” Powell said.

After Obama expressed his openness to UAPs last month, Fox News’s Peter Doocy recounted the former president’s comments to Biden, and asked him what he thought. “I would ask him again,” Biden said, to laughter, brushing off the question.

In a White House briefing last week, press secretary Jen Psaki offered a more serious response to a question on the UAP report, saying, “We take reports of incursions into our airspace by any aircraft, identified or unidentified, very seriously and investigate each one.”

Administration officials are unlikely to weigh in further on UAPs until the report’s release, a White House official said. This person added that Vice President Harris, in her role as head of the administration’s National Space Council, is also likely to be briefed on the findings before they are released.

The interest in UFOs shows how the extremes of the ideological spectrum can end up closer to each other than to any political center — not unlike the two prongs of a horseshoe.

“It’s like who was the viewership of the ‘X Files’ in the 90s?” Jentleson said. “If you saw someone walking down the street wearing an ‘X Files’ shirt, it was a coin flip as to whether they were going to be a hard-right conspiracy theorist or a hard-left conspiracy theorist.”

The idea of UAPs, he added, “unites conspiracy theorists of all ideological stripes,” born out of a shared “distrust of government and authority.”

A 2019 Gallup poll found that 33 percent of adults said they think some UFOs have been alien spacecraft visiting Earth from other planets or galaxies, while 60 percent said all sightings can be explained by human activity or natural phenomenon. The belief was largely bipartisan, with 32 percent of Democrats, 30 percent of Republicans and 38 percent of independents saying some UFOs have been alien spacecraft visiting Earth.

Both the Gallup poll and a more recent CBS News poll from this year found skepticism of the U.S. government’s handling of information on the issue. The 2021 CBS poll found 73 percent saying the U.S. government “knows more about UFOs than it is telling the general public,” as did 68 percent in the 2019 Gallup poll.

Steve Bassett is a registered lobbyist, political activist and “Disclosure” advocate — someone who pushes for the formal acknowledgment by heads of state of an extraterrestrial presence engaging with the human race. He argues that being more forthcoming about UAPs will serve to strengthen the credibility of the evidence and the government itself.

“The American people may hear from their government the biggest truth, ever relayed, in a formal way to the human race,” Bassett said. “Now if you’re going to start truth-telling, to regain trust, why not start with a big one?”

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (3rd June 2021), mountain_jim (2nd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,814 times in 3,460 posts

John Greenwald interviews Luis Elizondo about the Pentagon deleting his emails and otherwise trying to discredit him.

On the same topic in a shorter conversation with Tucker Carlson.

Last edited by Kryztian; 3rd June 2021 at 14:01.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), mountain_jim (3rd June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    John Greenwald interviews Luis Elizondo about the Pentagon deleting his emails and otherwise trying to discredit him.
    Something I don't understand. Could someone explain?

If a corporation I worked for "deleted all my emails" (at their end), I'd still have them archived on my own computer, both sent and received. What am I missing?

~~~

Regardless of why Elizondo doesn't have any of the emails himself, this does seem to show that the Pentagon (or factions within the Pentagon) aren't supporting this disclosure thing at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd June 2021 at 14:46.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (3rd June 2021), holcaul (3rd June 2021), mountain_jim (3rd June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021), The Moss Trooper (3rd June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021), Yoda (3rd June 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Something I don't understand. Could someone explain?

If a corporation I worked for "deleted all my emails" (at their end), I'd still have them archived on my own computer, both sent and received. What am I missing?

~~~

Regardless of why Elizondo doesn't have any of the emails himself, this does seem to show that the Pentagon (or factions within the Pentagon) aren't supporting this disclosure thing at all.
    They may have been sent to Elizondo's corporate account, possibly he had a corporate computer, lap-top, that was handed back when he left.

Maybe.

It is all a little............ Government-ish isn't it, absolutely nothing straight forward or transparent.

Usual SOP to cause chaos and confusion.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), holcaul (3rd June 2021), Kryztian (3rd June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021), wondering (5th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    Thanks

• UFOs, Are They Real? Pentagon Expected To Release Report | UFO Expert Nick Pope | Ep. 142:

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), boja (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), holcaul (3rd June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast