+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: UAP is heating up!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,515 times in 3,640 posts

Default Re: UAP is heating up!

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Check this article out. Pentagon official allegedly calling UFO,s demonic according to Lou Elizando

https://outline.com/txykDe
    Yes that has always been an aspect of this phenomenon.
    But I really do believe there are other good, nice, physical and none physical beings/entities.
    Some just like us are the pray of the more demonic versions of aliens/bad demons.
    We can't just lump them all into one mould.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (8th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), EFO (8th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), mojo (8th May 2021), thepainterdoug (8th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,841 times in 4,430 posts

aoibhghaire thank you for keeping the thread interesting and ongoing. Even though I highly doubt the desire/transparency of Biden regime to be forthcoming, I do believe that Trump set things in motion & declassed when he was the current POTUS and as a result the real meat will be revealed in time, but not by Biden. And this is just one avenue of disclosure, the highly intellect species that are currently here can at any time reveal more of themselves or people that are citizen investigators could come across the best evidence or make contact. Also do you think that MIB or similar military types or the Gov will try and stop citizen disclosure? Even though Biden could slow walk things it's still a great move closer to the future bringing answers. It might take another outsider politician also another consideration is the non-disclosure oath the gov and black project people were made to sign for classified research. Those people need a signed release.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (8th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), Chip (18th May 2021), EFO (9th May 2021), JDarktide (9th May 2021), pabranno (18th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 times in 370 posts

This clarifies several things about the recent TTSA/Army announcement - materials going to an Army lab for testing:

https://www.theblackvault.com/.../u-s-army-releases.../...

https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...arts-science/?

fbclid=IwAR1cQGkbSdjEDK7VaggZ9Qsn-0t7gIMPY_82U5oZeD6CnJL729iO_ONn4m0

U.S. Army Releases CRADA with To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science [26 Pages, 7MB]

https://documents2.theblackvault.com...ARMY-CRADA.pdf

aoibhghaire

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (12th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), EFO (13th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (13th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 70,089 times in 13,547 posts

CLIF HIGH – THE WOO DEAL
    5/17/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cli...-the-woo-deal/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DLd51QYB7q1c

(Video of Clif High speaking, which I will ask Mods to embed. The following is notes from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge.)

"On 60 Minutes last night, UFOs were casually acknowledged as real by a US Senator, a former Navy Lieutenant and a former DoD investigator, ahead of the expected release next month of a government report on such sightings.

Clif High’s predictive linguistics have long forecast this moment and the restructuring of the social order that will follow.

In this video, he echoes the views of Catherine Austin Fitts that a large part of our national debt is connected to the UFO cover-up. As he explains, “Because we’ve had to pay all these corporations to deal with UFO sh*t, because they had to pay them under the table, because they couldn’t get the authorization, because they wanted to keep it a secret, so it was the secrecy part that caused all this to happen…it never came up on the books. There was never any public debate, there was never any public acknowledgment, there was never any public audits…Anything done in secret allows for theft…

“Because they kept it secret, they inflated money and brought vast quantities amount more debt in this weird relationship between our government and the banksters…and so the banksters created money to loan it to the government and vice versa, buying the bonds and so on.

“A lot of this debt went into maintaining the infrastructure that kept secrets around UFOs for seven decades, at least. So could we have done this without the Federal Reserve and paper money? Could we have done the UFO secrets on a gold and silver standard? My argument is, no, it could not have happened, just as you could not have had World War I or World War II on a gold or silver standard. It would have happened. When you pay for war with hard money, wars are short…

“It’s the secret part that has inflated everything, because the corporations are saying, ‘Government isn’t reporting this on the books. Add another 20% on there!”

He explains that the “Woo Deal” is the deal that the military is making; the controllers are making. “They’re going to surrender the woo in order to get a deal that they don’t have to pay for the secrecy anymore, because it is a crushing burden and it has crushed them and they’ve actually come to the end of their ability to deal with it, primarily because of ‘wooflation’…

“We will learn about what our government thinks it knows about the UFOs. We may learn something that it actually knows about the UFOs but I doubt we’re going to learn very much of the UFOs, in terms of their own internal secrets…

“The big benefit for everybody is that the debt bubble is now released, relative to the secrecy, once this has occurred…They want to keep the secrets but they’re just no longer interested in keeping the secrets about the [existence of] UFOs…

“The controllers are sitting on a dying money system that’s hyperinflating in response to the vast quantities of debt that’s already been created and it’s a known process, how fiat money dies and we’re in the latter part of that now…

“Wooflation is actually the hunt for value and we’re in that period of time now. We don’t know what the value is, because we’ve been suckered for so long, in dealing with paper that has a decreasing amount of purchasing power, as they inflate the quantity…A key aspect of value is timing, speed and location…

“The Woo Deal is going to…participate in the debt bubble losing air pressure, because they’re not going to be able to hyperinflate through all of these hidden projects anymore, which was an aspect of hyperinflation…The big process kicks off next month, in June, as the secrets start coming out and that’s when the debt bubble is going to slowly start deflating.

“All of our economic issues are going to change, the social order is going to change, because there won’t be people being bribed anymore. They won’t have money, they’re going to have to find some new line of work, because it won’t be necessary to keep those kind of secrets, etc. Plus, we ‘re going to learn things about UFOs that are going to change the nature of our thinking about ourselves, about our planet, about our interaction with each other…”
    Last edited by Harmony; 18th May 2021 at 04:56. Reason: embedding video
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (18th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), Did You See Them (18th May 2021), EFO (18th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), Journeyman (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), Tintin (18th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I believe this is heating up even more after the CBS 60mins.
    In particular, the aftermath that is becoming more revealing.

MYSTERY WIRE - George Knapp and Lue Elizondo talk about 60 Minutes UFO report.

In particular, I suggest PA review this Knapp interview.

Following that review I suggest those interested in Disclosure in PA to listen to Victor Viggialini POST 60 Minutes discussion with Steven Bassett. This is a totally different perspective on the political chess game of Disclosure and what the POST DISCLOSURE World might look like.

https://anchor.fm/zlandcommunication...on-UAP-e112uea

aoibhghaire
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th May 2021 at 13:55. Reason: embedded the video

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (18th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), EFO (18th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), Kryztian (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (18th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 340,130 times in 25,091 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I believe this is heating up even more after the CBS 60mins.
    In particular, the aftermath that is becoming more revealing.

MYSTERY WIRE - George Knapp and Lue Elizondo talk about 60 Minutes UFO report.

In particular, I suggest PA review this Knapp interview.
    Well, there's not all that much to review here. But what always leaps out at me so clearly is that Elizondo seems to consistently maintain and support the position that the Pentagon is somehow scrambling to analyze and evaluate all this, as if they've only just realized in the last few years that something's happening, and may be confused about a number of things — like, whether the UFOs are a threat or not.

And George Knapp, of course, knows the deep, complex, detailed and documented 70+ year history as well as anyone. Yet he never asks any of the obvious questions. And Elizondo never chooses to go there himself.

I've said this many times: but I absolutely do NOT trust what's happening here. There's a good-cop-bad-cop thing happening, and Elizondo is the good cop. But he's still a cop.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2021), aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (18th May 2021), Did You See Them (18th May 2021), EFO (18th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), holcaul (18th May 2021), Journeyman (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (18th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (18th May 2021), Yoda (18th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,277 times in 4,170 posts

Yes it is likely going back to square 1. Check the CIA files and other available resources and they did come up with all the “threat assessment” in 50s.

It’s kind of ridiculous. Renaming ‘UFOs” to “UAPs” increases the space of phenomenal apparitions and speculations likewise.

Silly childish game from/by those who either don’t know WHAT are you talking about or worse, their effort to blur and distort reality of ET - human contact.

Square one really. No news.

🍿

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (18th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (18th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (18th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,173 times in 1,965 posts

... I suggest those interested in Disclosure in PA to listen to Victor Viggialini POST 60 Minutes discussion with Steven Bassett. This is a totally different perspective on the political chess game of Disclosure and what the POST DISCLOSURE World might look like.

Yes, excellent suggestion, and some really good points made in this podcast. Not that I agree with all of the exactly, but here are a few points Steven Bassett made:
    • Of the three major networks, CBS owns this issue. They also did (60 minutes) the interview with Robert Bigelow where he stated that there is already an ET presence here on Earth. The other networks will be pressured to catch up or seem irrelevant.

• In the same way, Marco Rubio seems to own the issue and it will benefit his political career greatly. If we have congressional hearings, other politicians will be out there, competing for the limelight. It will be a big photo op.

• Rubio says they want unclassified materials in the report next month, information that can be shared with the public.

• This report will inevitably lead to congressional hearings. These will be the most watched hearings in history. Most of the witnesses put forth will be military.

• Chris Mellon stated the "surreptitiously" obtained the UFO videos that were leaked to the NY Times. This was done against the will of many at the Dept. of Defense, BUT that fact that the DOD could not shut disclosure down shows that there are also many supporters there as well.

• Mellon, Justice and Elizondo left TTSA (To the Stars Academy) probably because they are now working on Congressional Hearings and this would be a conflict of interest if there were negotiating for these hearings.

• Congressional hearings will be a big opportunity for congress members and the White House to appear authoritative and call for further investigations into the issue. They will both throw the Dept. of Defense under the bus when it comes to laying blame for the cover up.

• After Disclosure, the whole world will "go to school" in order to learn about the E.T. issue. Just as we all had to become "computer savvy" when PCs became affordable and popular, everyone will want to understand this issue.

• If the whole world recognizes and accepts the idea that E.T. is here in our part of the universe, then E.T. might just show his/her face!

• The awareness of E.T. might also lead us to question all the war/military/violent agendas that are out there.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Bluegreen (18th May 2021), boja (18th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (20th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), Mike (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (18th May 2021), sunflower (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Chris Melon and Sean Cahil (retired US Navy Chief Master at Arms) talks
    to Chris Cumo.

https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...k-in-politics/

aoibhghaire

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), boja (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Chris Mellon and Sean Cahill (retired US Navy Chief Master at Arms) talks
    to Chris Cuomo.

https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...k-in-politics/

aoibhghaire
    I watched the CNN piece, just a few minutes. So, so dreadful. Anyone who's studied the real history of Ufology for more than a few months will be able to see what's seriously wrong with this media-massaged picture.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), holcaul (19th May 2021), Kryztian (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), Yoda (18th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I suggest those interested in Disclosure in PA to listen to Victor Viggialini POST 60 Minutes discussion with Steven Bassett. This is a totally different perspective on the political chess game of Disclosure and what the POST DISCLOSURE World might look like.

aoibhghaire
    And I listened to that, too. Well, kudos to Steve Bassett. He's a good politician, and of course that's how come he's managed to stay afloat all these years, despite significant obstacles and hardships.

These hearings are what he's literally dedicated his life to. And in this presentation, he makes a very good fist of explaining how the puppet show must play out. (And a puppet show it is, of course.)

In my posts above, I expressed my own personal distaste for the puppet show. The scripted theater. The public, poker-faced pretense that things are so very different from the very well-known truth.

But I do [kind of!] understand that this is what it really needs to be, the only way out of the corner that the US Agencies and Military (and maybe MJ-12 — anyone remember them?! ) have painted themselves into. I don't like it, and I wish I lived in a different world, where truths could be spoken and apologies made, with good people being respected for that courage.

But political humans aren't like that. They're game-players. And they play the odds, very often safely backing the horse that's in front. And in so doing, they play safe with their own reputations and careers.

And — remember?? This is so often clean forgotten — TTSA itself was formed after Tom DeLonge went to the Pentagon with his wild proposal, and some specialist groups there started to realize that maybe they could use this populist musician guy to help them get out of their corner.

Then they loaded TTSA up with people with resumés who would add gravitas, and all this time Lou Elizondo has been doing and saying exactly what he's been told to.

Because it's all been wargamed out already.That's what's been happening. I'll stake my entire reputation on that.

I'm certain.

So now, the Pentagon will get their way. There will indeed be some kind of 'Disclosure', but as we can see already, it'll be very partial, and — it seems — someone extremely senior in the Pentagon or beyond is allowing all this to happen having obtained the guarantee that the ETs are presented to the world as a likely threat.

That's part of the deal that was made. And whether they agree personally or not, everyone involved is going along with that simply because Disclosure of any kind at all, they believe, is better than none. So everyone is complicit in this. Everyone. Even George Knapp. He knows all this.

That's the origin story for ALL of this. The Pentagon was driving it all from the beginning. Bookmark this post, and in a few months' time, maybe read it again and see.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th May 2021 at 21:53.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2021), Blacklight43 (20th May 2021), boja (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), holcaul (19th May 2021), Kryztian (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), sunflower (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), thepainterdoug (18th May 2021), Yoda (18th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,524 times in 1,538 posts

Bill very good comments and observations. the best lie to tell is one of partial truths. Its a great way to say and cover yourself for the perhiperal flack returned . Its why drills always accompany an event.
    god its all so tiring.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), boja (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member mactiegre's Avatar
    Thanks

And what about the story/books by Charles Hall. His description of the crafts used by the ETs at the weather station sound a lot like the tick-tack crafts by the navy videos. Bet that won't be in the declassified senate report on UAPs.
    Be well and safe - Go in peace.
    Mac

" The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge " - Albert Einstein.

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." - Henri Bergson

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mactiegre For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), boja (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), sunflower (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,708 times in 897 posts

Former President Barack Obama on Monday offered a blunt assessment of the videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon that have continued to gain attention in the United States.

"What is true, and I'm actually being serious here, is that there is footage and records of objects in the skies that we don't know exactly what they are," he said.

Obama's comments add to the growing legitimacy of the reports of the unidentified phenomenon and the government's awareness of them at high levels.

Appearing on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on CBS, Obama offered some levity on the question of aliens and his personal curiosity before assuming a more serious demeanor.

"We can't explain how they move, their trajectory," he said. "They did not have an easily explainable pattern. And so I think that people still take seriously, trying to investigate and figure out what that is."

The U.S. Navy has for years confirmed the legitimacy of videos from jet fighters that tracked unidentified objects, some of which moved in ways that aeronautics experts have struggled to explain.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/weir...ly-are-rcna963

So for 8 years as president he covered up, ridiculed and dismissed the subject - and now we are meant to "Trust" their assessment when it comes !!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), boja (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), mactiegre (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), sunflower (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Daniel Liszt nails it. Just the first few minutes is a good summary.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th May 2021), Alecs (20th May 2021), aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), EFO (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Generous (20th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), holcaul (19th May 2021), Kryztian (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), onawah (19th May 2021), Rawhide68 (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th May 2021), sunflower (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), Violet3 (19th May 2021), Yoda (19th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,990 times in 6,245 posts

• 'Just disappeared': Veteran combat pilot describes UFO sighting
    CNN's Anderson Cooper talks to retired Navy Lt. Commander Alex Dietrich, a veteran combat pilot, about her report of spotting a UFO off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

• Something in the air: The increased attention to UFOs:
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Kryztian (20th May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,688 times in 3,000 posts

Good ole CIA man Anderson to help sell the messaging.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Bluegreen (19th May 2021), Did You See Them (19th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2021), holcaul (19th May 2021), Kryztian (20th May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,057 times in 5,570 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Good ole CIA man Anderson to help sell the messaging.
    Disgusts me to look at him

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2021), holcaul (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have not read nor posted here in a good while, but now that we are approaching the advent of disclosure I want to be here. I am so glad that my past years were spent studying with Bill and Kerry on Project Camelot and Project Avalon. I watched all of the videos that were produced by their teamwork especially regarding ET. Some were exceedingly awesome, but all were informative and enlightening.

The reason that I have not been here for several years is due to all of the political talk. It did not matter which side it was from, but it greatly diminished the value of the forum for me. I realize that the freedom that the forum allowed gave rise to this event, however it was presented that Bill started this forum to discuss the very many strange events that occur in our universe. That is why I visited here in the past years.

Now, we are seeing the gates open up on disclosure. It is important that we give our views on the credible people as well as the non credible people so we can know who to trust. It is also important that we stay as unified as a people as possible. I am grateful to you all for the links, summaries and critiques of each one. And most especially, I am grateful to Bill and Kerry for schooling me on this major series of events that, as it is disclosed, will indeed change our world forever.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 19th May 2021 at 21:50.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Alecs (20th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), boja (20th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2021), holcaul (19th May 2021), Kryztian (21st May 2021), Miha (19th May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Stephanie (20th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), ZenBaller (19th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 452 posts

This Just In!

Dr. Steven Greer talks about Daniel Sheehan & Luis Elizondo's cooperation lately, quite interesting actually.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Alecs (20th May 2021), Bill Ryan (20th May 2021), boja (20th May 2021), Did You See Them (20th May 2021), Ewan (20th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Kryztian (20th May 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Spellbound (20th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast