+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 31 LastLast

Thread: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,810 times in 3,459 posts

Default Re: The UAP Task Force: is this 'disclosure'?

Via Facebook, the Mossad has issued its official response to the Pentagon UAP report:

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (1st July 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (1st July 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), bluestflame (1st July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st July 2021), EFO (1st July 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2021), Gwin Ru (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), holcaul (1st July 2021), mab777 (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2021), Tintin (1st July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Please do take this to your heart even a bit since I’m still member of the forum and plenty of materials buried down under,
    I’m not asking for “attention”

but I am asking for at least common respect and understanding.
    Dear Eva, no-one's trying to sideline you here. I've just now changed the thread title to The UAP Task Force: heating up to some kind of 'disclosure', as that more accurately reflects what this particular thread is all about.

Just the UAP Task Force, at first promised, then imminent, and now (anticlimactically! ) released. It's possible there may have been some kind of misunderstanding about the specific focus of this thread.

Your own main personal main thread, with a great deal of fascinating information, is The Bodhgaya Event : Eva Zemanova's detailed personal experience. It's a 'sticky' (prioritized) Avalon thread.

And there are more relevant threads as well: just search for Bodhgaya in posts, showing results as threads. We'd encourage anyone who may be unfamiliar to read the very extensive information that's presented there.

It's not 'channeled' material at all: it's personally recalled experience. You're far from alone in that, and many others (self included) have had vivid and detailed recalls of ET-associated events, some of them seemingly major.

The problem, of course (alas!), is that none of that is likely to be accepted as documentary evidence by the US Congress or the New York Times.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2021 at 07:33.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st July 2021), aoibhghaire (1st July 2021), bluestflame (1st July 2021), EFO (2nd July 2021), Gwin Ru (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Kryztian (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), pabranno (1st July 2021), RunningDeer (2nd July 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Yoda (1st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Thank you Bill 🙏 It’s just information I gave away, not an emotional argument.

It’s also hot here for last few days before the monsoon starts and we have just about reopened Himachal Pradesh to hordes of tourists and thousands of cars jamming roads far up to Ladakh in desperate effort to escape the heat and post-Covid situation.

Thanks if I can contribute to whichever thread I find appropriate, if necessary.

I always practice hesitation and consider value of my idea before posting, the subject is too loaded in itself so I work with precision on my timeline rather than I would be able to spend hours on internet.
    Not a conscripted person myself, I never prepare my speeches or save any ideas aside , focusing on whatever is important as

if you contain most of the related information ( witness reports) available on internet in various databases you can also see a pattern ( or multiple) and how far are we really able to go with this all.

Think AI. Think next generation of Cliff High.

The value of our prediction depends on how much information we have processed, actively and passively, with our best effort to filter out the junk.

So of course, governmental report on UFOs in 9 pages whose scientific value is nearing zero is kind of laughable to today’s generations who know we are capable of large information processing, data correlations ( times/places) , material analysis , spectral analysis and so forth.

🙏

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st July 2021), Bill Ryan (1st July 2021), bluestflame (1st July 2021), boja (1st July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st July 2021), EFO (2nd July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2021), Gwin Ru (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Kryztian (1st July 2021), RunningDeer (2nd July 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

Linda Howe's disappointed analysis of the unclassified 9-page report ("hollow propaganda", she says), shared in her weekly livestream yesterday. She also addresses the leaked classified text received and published by Richard Dolan.

Her presentation is professional, interesting and thorough. One wonders whether Elizondo knows anything of all the material she references.

The half-hour section is from 1:38—37:48.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (2nd July 2021), aoibhghaire (1st July 2021), Bluegreen (1st July 2021), boja (1st July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st July 2021), EFO (2nd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2021), Gwin Ru (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), holcaul (1st July 2021), Kryztian (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2021), Tintin (1st July 2021), Violet3 (1st July 2021), Yoda (1st July 2021)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,343 times in 645 posts

To comment about it in different ways, but common sense says it's a 6-pages act of almost nothing to add to their well expected in very well way put.

I'm starting to have a hard time with Linda Moulton Howe's YouTube Channel. I joined it from start she was OK, not more than OK.
    Nowadays they skål in champagne for every new threshold of members she gets to go higher and higher, and she sound like a precher going on for minutes lost what the questioun she was about to face, tackle or answer.

It's like her channels members grow, as she do more daft long bla bla out of question preachers.
    Did anyone in this forum watched her " reached 178000 viewers party?

Sorry i cant take that no more. but I still gives her a thumbs up robomatic. (I just invented that word).
    (I still like her) , just not her going on forever not answering a question ever and ever.

Funny most of her shows, she is supposed to answer lots of questions and even have Ian there cling a bell after 5 minutes.
    2 questions in an hour but manages to talk around the subject forever. and ever, and gasp .. forever.

I still love you Linda!

I love that dog!
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 2nd July 2021 at 02:52.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), EFO (2nd July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #306
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

No military threat to UK in last 50 years - RENDLESHAM ??? - WAKE UP !!!

This is part of the problem here in UK.

These INCOMPETENT "leaders" need REPLACING.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), EFO (2nd July 2021), Kryztian (2nd July 2021), Rosco1 (2nd July 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)

Although 2.5 Hrs long, just drop in anywhere to find some interesting UFO stuff.

Leading Australian mainstream journalist Ross Coulthart goes deep into the UFO mystery in this sizzling Project Unity interview with Jay.
    Ross believes the recent Task Force report is a drop in the ocean compared with what the US and other world governments, know.
    In this 150 minute marathon summary of Ross's new book In Plain Sight, he talks of crashed craft in the possession of the US, Russia and China in so-far unsuccessful attempts to back engineer their technology.

Bumping this, for sure. I listened to the whole two and a half hour interview and wished it had been twice as long. (I don't often say that! ) It's totally relevant to this thread, as is his TV documentary below.

I'd only encountered Ross Coulthart from his recent 7NEWS (Australian) TV film, called The Phenomenon (not to be confused with the 2020 James Fox film of the same name). I'd highly recommend that as well.

Clearly, Ross is the equal of the best UFO researchers in the US or Europe. He knows a LOT of stuff, including all the history, is a professional journalist of high integrity, and has a whole bunch of insider contacts including many in the US. In the interview above, he shares a great deal of really fascinating information, some of which I'd not heard before.

https://projectavalon.net/7NEWS_Spot...Phenomenon.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd July 2021 at 09:46.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd July 2021), Alecs (2nd July 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), boja (2nd July 2021), Brodie75 (4th July 2021), Cognitive Dissident (2nd July 2021), Did You See Them (2nd July 2021), EFO (2nd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), Harmony (2nd July 2021), holcaul (2nd July 2021), Kryztian (2nd July 2021), mountain_jim (2nd July 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd July 2021), Rosemarie (3rd July 2021), RunningDeer (2nd July 2021), Satori (3rd July 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2021), Tintin (2nd July 2021), Violet3 (2nd July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Yoda (2nd July 2021)

15. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

EXCELLENT Article by ROBERT HASTINGS in the "Washington Examiner"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-what-it-knows

"The U.S. government's recent unidentified flying objects report is unprecedented. It acknowledges, for the first time, that some UFOs (or what the U.S. government refers to as "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena") appear to be real, ultra-advanced craft of unknown origin.

Going back 70 years, virtually every statement by the U.S. military had dismissed the phenomenon as misidentified known objects, such as weather balloons, or optical illusions, or hoaxes. Put simply, the new report is a major departure from the past policy of denial and obfuscation. But that candor goes only so far. The report completely ignores the elephant in the room: Hundreds of reports from military veterans, most of whom I have interviewed myself, involve UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites, including the mysterious disabling of our intercontinental ballistic missiles.

The UFO-nukes connection is clearly an important, if not the most important, aspect of UFO interaction with the U.S. military.

On Sept. 27, 2010, I co-sponsored a "UFOs and Nukes" press conference in Washington, D.C. It was there that seven U.S. Air Force veterans revealed their involvement in UFO-related incidents at nuclear missile sites or weapons storage areas. CNN livestreamed the event, and the video may be viewed on my website. Also available for review are several documents pertaining to various UFO incursions at nuclear weapons laboratories and strategic defense deployment sites.

The crucial importance of the nuclear-related cases has now been openly acknowledged by former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. Reid was responsible for the creation of the recently revealed Pentagon UFO study group, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. Also on the record concerning the nuclear connection is the former AATIP director, Luis Elizondo, as well as AATIP physicist Dr. Harold Puthoff. Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Christopher Mellon has also publicly confirmed the long-standing, widespread, and ongoing UFO incursions at our nuclear weapons facilities.

This begs a question: Why was the government's UAP Task Force limited to investigating 144 U.S. military aircrew sightings of UFOs? And why only since 2004?

Certainly, these cases are important. However, by confining the inquiry only to them, and not the great many incidents involving UFO interference with our nuclear weapons, the new report in effect perpetuates the cover-up of arguably the most important national security consideration. Consequently, current public and media attention is focused on the pilot encounters while reports by dozens of Air Force veterans of UFOs repeatedly shutting down our ICBMs, at several different Air Force missile bases over many decades, remain a taboo subject for open discussion, at least officially.

Significantly, Soviet documents (obtained in 1994 by investigative reporter George Knapp) would indicate that the Soviets experienced UFO interference with their own nuclear missiles as well. The "phenomenon" wasn’t playing favorites during the Cold War era.

Based on my extensive research, it’s clear that the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, as well as the Defense Intelligence Agency, are some of the key repositories for reports on the nuclear-related incidents. Until some effort is undertaken, hopefully by Congress, to investigate those still-hidden UFO files, people will not have an accurate idea of the nature and extent of our military’s interaction with UFOs.

This regrettable situation has been pointedly lamented by Mellon in his recent UAP-related "Questions for Congress" list. Mellon wrote, "We know indisputably from documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act that there have been numerous UAP intrusions at U.S. ICBM and strategic bomber bases and nuclear production facilities (e.g., Hanford and Oak Ridge etc.). How many such incidents does the classified report [to Congress] reveal? If it doesn't reveal any, how credible is that conclusion?"

Indeed, how credible? While we in the public domain are not privy to the information contained in the classified version of the report, it appears that nuclear-related cases such as those I have documented were completely sidestepped. Where does this leave us?

Well, while the UAP report is extraordinary due to its fundamental admission that some UFOs appear to be real, unknown craft that demonstrate an interest in U.S. military operations and facilities, it is incomplete. Omitting reference to an undeniably important aspect of UFO activity that, evidence suggests, continues to the present day (note that the U.S. Navy's aircraft carriers, which seem to be a focal point for UFOs, are powered by nuclear reactors).

Researchers, the media, and the general public must push hard for more honesty from our government."
    Last edited by boja; 2nd July 2021 at 19:01.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), EFO (3rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), holcaul (3rd July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #309
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd July 2021 at 20:17. Reason: clarified the link
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), boja (3rd July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #310
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

• UK House of Lords debate on US UFO Report:

• UFO/UAP LIVESTREAM W/Mick West & Kent Bye:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd July 2021 at 22:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021), mab777 (5th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #311
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Gary Heseltine ICER interview with Vinnie July 2021

Starts at 20 mins about ICER

ICER history, launched May 25 2021, post DNI REPORT 25 June, spearheading ICER remit and mission to the United Nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee6pfVwykaY

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Bluegreen (4th July 2021), boja (4th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #312
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

After all this time I wonder who's official confirmation would be accepted as the gold standard of confirmations. And how much data must be confirmed before most are satisfied.

Then I wonder can they release all the info without prejudice?

Full disclosure will result in full meltdown of this current system. Because their involvement with ET will have to be disclosed also...and reveal their futuristic toys the public knows nothing about...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arak (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), mojo (4th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (18th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

The UFO/UAP subject has reached the Financial Times (FT). This is a first!

A major mainstream news paper.

The journalist from the FT was at the Pentagon on other business, but couldn't help noticed the room sign for the UAPTF. The journalist thought it was a joke. Officials told the journalist it was for real.
    This resulted in writing the piece for FT.

~~~
    https://ft.com/content/499e2ba0-17b0...1-f449df1473c9
    The search for E.T. has lessons for us all

The US government’s pursuit of alien life has unforeseen benefits for those back on Earth

(...article continues here)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th July 2021 at 18:27. Reason: added the link to the FT article, plus the headline

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

Unfortunately I couldn't upload it from post 313.

The information isn't new, but it was important that it had reached today's FT mainstream newspaper.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

EFO (5th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    After all this time I wonder who's official confirmation would be accepted as the gold standard of confirmations. And how much data must be confirmed before most are satisfied.

Then I wonder can they release all the info without prejudice?

Full disclosure will result in full meltdown of this current system. Because their involvement with ET will have to be disclosed also...and reveal their futuristic toys the public knows nothing about...
    Been wondering this too. What is enough?

But I don’t (anymore) think that the system would collapse. Sure many would have to re-calibrate their beliefs, but I actually think that after Covid-19 people are not shaken that easily anymore. I personally think that alien intervention is one of the few possibilities mankind has. Singularity general intelligence AI is the other. But our own intelligence and wisdom are not on the level to solve the problems we are facing already and in the near future.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Here's Steven Greer's new documentary video, The Cosmic Hoax, released just 4 hours ago. (I've not watched it yet, but look forward to commenting later.)

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (5th July 2021), Alan (4th July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), boja (5th July 2021), Brodie75 (5th July 2021), Cognitive Dissident (5th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), Did You See Them (4th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), kudzy (5th July 2021), mab777 (5th July 2021), Matthew (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2021), Tigger (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Democratic Congressman André Carson wants hearings on UFO sightings.

In an interview with "Face the Nation," Carson, who chairs the subcommittee on counterintelligence and counter proliferation on the House Intelligence Committee, said it is his "hope" there will be a "series of hearings," including one that is public, in the "very near future."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andre-c...0UCmH4oA38#app

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Bluegreen (6th July 2021), boja (5th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #318
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I'd be curious to hear if anyone has spent the $10 for Greer's CE5 Contact app, and what your experiences with it are.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #319
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    I'd be curious to hear if anyone has spent the $10 for Greer's CE5 Contact app, and what your experiences with it are.
    This thread is about UAP Task Force, some kind of 'disclosure' I think your inquiry is another thread Alan.
    Do a search and you will find plenty with the info you are interested in.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #320
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,810 times in 3,459 posts

It is interesting to compare how the Pentagon and Deep State are managing the "alien threat" agenda now, and how they were doing it 25 years ago when the movie "Independence Day" was being made. If ever there was an "Alien Threat" movie, where the military had to overcome a greater technology, this was it. When it came out in 1996, Bob Dole was running for President and touted it as a great film that shows what America is about.

It sounds like this movie would have been the Pentagon's wet dream, showing aliens as complete threat, hell bent on destroying humanity, however, there are now archive files showing how the producers approached the Pentagon so that they could use military bases and fighter pilots in the film. The files are now in the archives at Georgetown’s Lauinger Library and from the Marine Corps History Division.

The film producers pitched the film to the Pentagon saying in would be great for recruitment:

Quote Things started well enough when the producers pitched ‘Independence Day’ to the Hollywood liaison offices as a potential recruitment bonanza. A memo from producer Dean Devlin to Phil Strub at the Pentagon read, “We're going to make Star Wars and Top Gun look like paper airplanes! Just wait, there has never been any aerial footage like this before. If this doesn't make every boy in the country want to fly a fighter jet, I'll eat this script.”

But the fun police were not happy with the screenplay, and the files detail months of tense negotiations between the producers and the military’s script reviewers.

According to the files, a consistent problem was that the DOD felt the story had “no true military heroes,” because Will Smith’s character drinks beer, dates a stripper, steals a helicopter, and gives fireworks to a child. The producers removed the beer and beefed up some of the other military characters to try to compensate, but Smith’s character remained a bone of contention. Even after several reviews the military were still urging the writers to “Energize and clean up Steven’s actions.”

The military also had problems with the wider story, and how ineffective they were shown to be in the face of a hostile takeover by extraterrestrials. One memo on ‘Independence Day’ concluded, “The overall scenario does not leave the public with a positive impression of the military and its capabilities. We see military bases and aircraft decimated by the aliens and ultimately it takes a civilian to stop the alien takeover.”
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528352-inde...-dod-pentagon/

The Pentagon also wanted references to Area 51 and Roswell ("a myth") omitted. And they made numerous, numerous other suggestions about the characters in the drama, how the military was portrayed, and there were many re-writes of the script. In the end, however, the film producers stopped negotiating with the Pentagon and decided to use CGI and a decommissioned fighter jet to make the movie.
    Last edited by Karen (Geophyz); 13th July 2021 at 21:37.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Bluegreen (6th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), holcaul (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 31 LastLast