Thread: The migration crisis on the US-Mexico border

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Default Re: The migration crisis on the US-Mexico border

Well, if I take the offer on my property, no I will not be back. I just don't know yet. But this cannot go on like this.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Ewan (30th March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), Icare (2nd April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), pyrangello (30th March 2021), Rosco1 (3rd April 2021), RunningDeer (30th March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

NM rancher says migrants ask her for food, water (3:15)
    Many are coming on the property asking for food and water. We feed them because we don’t want to get hurt. We try to get them to go on or we have to call the border patrol.

In your area of El Paso, NM, you’ve seen more than double increase in the unaccompanied alien children from this past February to February before. More than 5,000 came in this past February. When it comes to family units, it’s actually down in your area, 8,500 last February to almost 6,000. Then single adults increased from more than 12,000 last February to 41,000.

They’re not wanting to get caught. They’re trying to run as fast as they can. They are not afraid. When they saw a border agent when Trump was President they stopped and waited. Now they keep trying to go.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd April 2021), Ewan (30th March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    Well, if I take the offer on my property, no I will not be back. I just don't know yet. But this cannot go on like this.
    I hope you will get a generous offer on your property. The fact that you are distressed may make you take too little. Property in Texas is very volatile and many want to move there. Perhaps you could find a way to secure it and leave for a bit and wait. I cannot imagine this border crisis will go on and on? I'd hire some security. So sickened to hear all the grief that this "take down" is causing.

I understand fully that the US has participated in coups all over the world and we are presently being subjected to same kind of treatment. It does not mean YOU were responsible. None of us are the perps but unfortunately we are the people who will suffer.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd April 2021), Ewan (30th March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), RunningDeer (30th March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Media's first look inside border facilities under Biden admin (7:31)
    The total current population that’s at the Texas facility is 4,100. They are unaccompanied migrant children. The capacity during a pandemic for that facility is 250. People are supposed to come into the facility for a maximum of 72 hours and then be transferred to HS custody. That’s not happening. More than 2,000 at this facility have been held for more than 72 hours.

This area is fairly sparsely populated, but I think if they get inside to the areas where the immigrants are being housed, you might see more overcrowding.

There are two different types of facilities. This is a border patrol intake and processing facility. This was contracted on January 15th and construction began on January 19th. It opened up a few weeks ago. It cost $6 million to build and $16 million a month to operate because they are operating way overcapacity. From here, there are two flights per day that leave this facility each holds about 130 people. A lot of those are migrant families. One goes to El Paso and one goes to San Diego.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Eva2 (1st April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    Hi, just want to say im truly sorry for what you are going through

Also want to clarify a bit what i said

When i talk about 'The US' in this conversation, what i mean is 'The US government' and never the people of the US

Politicians make choices that most times have nothing to do with what the people of their country want or need, and most times they keep the people in the dark about what they are doing in the shadows

This is a case where we can see that some of those choices no one in the US asked for, causes suffering back home to the US people

It is a complicated issue, but i do feel that people must become aware of some of the root causes of it, so that it can be prevented or at least an attempt is made to correct it

The politicians who are behind all of this must be accountable, and any other person who facilitates the destruction. But that can only happen if people becomes aware of who they are and what they are doing behind the wall of lies they tell the US people

Never meant to sound like i was blaming the people of the US in general, I've always considered a government and the people as two different things, and governments mostly end up working for themselves, regardless of what the people need or want or the side effects (which they always like to call 'collateral' to minimize them) their own people will suffer

We are seeing this exact thing happening right now, and it's almost imposible to bring justice to anyone who is affected, that makes me angry and get carried awaya and sometimes i end up saying things like on my previous posts, sorry about that

Really hope you find a way out of this and stay safe, i wish there was a way to stop this from happening right now

-

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 30th March 2021 at 21:27.
    Tired

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bayareamom (20th September 2022), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd April 2021), Eva2 (1st April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), RunningDeer (30th March 2021), TomKat (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The easier it is to smuggle people across the border, the more lucrative it is for the cartels and the more you are helping them.

Left-Wing Groups Aiding the Cartels on Both Sides of the Border (4 min)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vclczn

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Eva2 (1st April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), Mashika (1st April 2021), Mike (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    The easier it is to smuggle people across the border, the more lucrative it is for the cartels and the more you are helping them.

Left-Wing Groups Aiding the Cartels on Both Sides of the Border (4 min)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vclczn
    This is extremely consistent with what i saw a few years ago, because there is absolutely no way that immigrants who don't know Mexico, or have any Mexican money, can just know where to go, and where to stay, and suddenly have valid money to pay for rooms and food and other things

And even if they had money, how could they know that some specific hotels/motels/houses would allow them in, without any ID or any other form of identification, and clearly they knew where to go and how long to stay

I'm perfectly sure the cartels are involved, and taking advantage of them for sure. The only thing i don't want to think about, but that i know it's most likely true, is that kids are taken away from their families for trafficking, and then either sent on a different direction or simply the families are sent back and told to 'forgive and forget' or else
    Tired

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), Mike (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (1st April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...97917581910020

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...80539336990720

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), gord (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), rgray222 (1st April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Washington State Nonprofit Evicts Foster Family
    to House Illegal Immigrants

Edmundo Sanchez, who lives in Renton, told host Rachel Campos-Duffy that upon hearing the news that they would be forced out of their home, one of his foster children was hospitalized due an anxiety attack while another ran away and has reportedly not yet been located.

According to Rantz's reporting, the Kirkland, Washington-based Friends of Youth (FOY) owns a property called the Howard House, which it "decided to transition to a new source of funding, ditching local foster children for migrants from the border.”

Rantz also reported that the new migrant-focused program was awarded $400,000 in federal taxpayer funding, though FOY has denied its move was based on that. 

Sanchez told Fox News he found out in February that he would lose his home. 

"Two of the managers of the agency I work for ... came to the house and they gave me a letter saying that I have 45 days to leave the house," he said. 

Rantz added that "[foster children] are incredibly vulnerable. They are going into this state already traumatized because of the situation that led them to foster care. And any time they have to go from a home to a home to a home puts them in further trauma. It is a soulless position to do that to these kids.”

He later praised State Rep. Michelle Caldier, R-Kitsap, herself a former foster child for seeking a "legislative fix" to them problem.

Later in the interview, Sanchez told Campos-Duffy that despite claims to the contrary, the decision by FOY was "definitely" about money.

“They say they want to maximize their resources, which in terms that I understand is maximize their profits ... which is not OK for [an] agency [categorizing itself as] nonprofit. So, it makes no sense.”

"We are moving out of the property today," Sanchez added. "We don't know where we are going to go next, honestly.”

complete article

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), gord (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st April 2021), onawah (2nd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), rgray222 (1st April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

BIDEN’S MASSIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PIPELINE EXPOSED!
    4/1/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bid...eline-exposed/

(Rumble video is embedded in Running Deer's post below--she figured out how to do it )

"The United Nations’ “Network for Migration” is circumventing US law, dictating and implementing immigration policy worldwide without the consent of the citizens of the host countries. In the months of February and March, the UN facilitated the illegal migration of over 250,000 people across the US-Mexican border. Raul Ortiz, deputy chief of Border Patrol estimates that one million illegal immigrants will arrive in the US during 2021.

A recent Gallup poll found that 42 million people living in the 33 countries of Latin America and the Caribbean want to immigrate permanently to the US.

The UN migration networks are led by a coalition of UN agencies to implement the controversial “Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration” (or GCM) adopted by the UN and over 150 of its member states in December of 2018. The global agreement aims to facilitate more legal pathways for would-be immigrants seeking to re-settle in wealthier countries such as the US.

The UN has set up “Migration Networks” in about 40 countries around the globe so far to “improve migration governance in alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals.” The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as UN Agenda 2030 is supposed to represent a comprehensive global effort to reform governance and the economy to be what the UN considers to be “sustainable”.

Leading the Networks for Migration are a number of key UN agencies, including several that are run by Chinese officials loyal to Beijing. The Chinese Communist Party boasts that it played a “crucial role” in the SDG plan, which UN leaders say represents a “master plan for humanity” that will “transform our world.”

As everybody knows, the Trump administration rejected US involvement in this UN immigration effort and numerous other governments in Europe and elsewhere followed suit but as soon as he was out of office, the UN began making entreaties to the Biden administration.

This latest Greg Reese video suggests that the Biden administration supports what is happening.

TRANSCRIPT

The Mainstream Media has been talking about a surge at the border but the real story is a massive illegal immigration run by the Biden administration.

We witnessed it running non-stop in McAllen, Texas. First, Border Patrol delivers busloads of illegal immigrants to a secure tent processing center on the corner of US Business 83 and West 15th Street. We are told by sources, well over a thousand each night, in this area, alone and what we witnessed during the day certaily substantiates this number.

We were told by a driver of their operation that they are being tested for COVID-19 at this processing center. They all leave with manila envelopes in hand. Those that do test positive for COVID are driven to one of the hotels who have contracted with the Federal Government to act as COVID quarantine shelters, where they will quarantine for 7 days before being released into the US.

And the rest are either bused or walked down the street to the Humanitarian Respite Center operated by Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley, where they are brought in through the front door with their manila envelopes inspected, they are housed, given bags of clothing and are then sent off through the back door to various US cities via bus and airplane. It’s a non-stop flowing pipeline.

Those that take the bus are led across the street to the bus station and the rest are given rides to the airport, where the present Border Patrol and the TSA with the paperwork inside their manila envelopes and sent off to various US cities, where they are either meeting up with some other government agency, NGO or perhaps some Mexican cartel operating within the US.

It is the biggest illegal immigration smuggling operation in US history and it is being run by the Federal Government on behalf of the United Nations to destroy all American liberties and put us under the boot for a thousand years."
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd April 2021 at 05:09.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mashika (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (2nd April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    BIDEN’S MASSIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PIPELINE EXPOSED!
    4/1/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bid...eline-exposed/

(Rumble video which I will ask Mods to embed)
    Greg Reese: Biden's Massive Illegal Immigrant Pipeline EXPOSED! (3 min)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vcni4x

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), Icare (2nd April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mashika (3rd April 2021), onawah (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

I'm thinking of Karen and her situation and I can't help thinking this is all part of "the plan" somehow.

I agree with the poster above who says this is all deliberate and planned. My guess is TPTB want to frighten people off their land in order to reduce the numbers of private land owners.

If you do sell, Karen, I hope you can get another piece of land approximately the same size elsewhere.
    It would be interesting to know who wants to buy your land. If it's not a private person, maybe you might reconsider and think of possible alternatives, for example, would it be an option for you to radically rethink your living situation there and start your own little community with like-minded people who could all work together and work the land so they could all eventually live on what you are able to produce on the land?
    There is strength in numbers, only one of the group would have to keep watch and in case of an emergency you'd be able to defend yourselves. Just a thought. I don't know how much land you own and how you would feel about the idea of living with other people . But maybe it's worth thinking about.

Whatever you do, and my heart goes out to you, don't just give it all up and live in a small apartment in some big city, you'd very likely deeply regret it later on.
    Last edited by Icare; 3rd April 2021 at 02:04.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mashika (3rd April 2021), onawah (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Tonight there are 19.331 unaccompanied children (without parents) in government facilities, tents, and cages at the border. The vast majority are sleeping on the floor or ground. This is not compassionate immigration this is a disaster that has already happened and continues to grow exponentially as each day goes by. Biden has intentionally created this nightmare and has made no real effort whatsoever to even slow it down. The race is on to bring the USA to its knees within the next four years. Complacency, apathy, and indifference will only hasten the process.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), Icare (3rd April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mashika (3rd April 2021), onawah (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    I'm, thinking of Karen and her situation and I can't help thinking this is all part of "the plan" somehow.

I agree with the poster above who says this is all deliberate and planned. My guess is TPTB want to frighten people off their land in order to reduce the numbers of private land owners.

If you do sell, Karen, I hope you can get another piece of land approximately the same size elsewhere.
    It would be interesting to know who wants to buy your land. If it's not a private person, maybe you might reconsider and think of possible alternatives, for example, would it be an option for you to radically rethink your living situation there and start your own little community with like-minded people who could all work together and work the land so they could all eventually live on what you are able to produce on the land?
    There is strength in numbers, only one of the group would have to keep watch and in case of an emergency you'd be able to defend yourselves. Just a thought. I don't know how much land you own and how you would feel about the idea of living with other people . But maybe it's worth thinking about.

Whatever you do, and my heart goes out to you, don't just give it all up and live in a small apartment in some big city, you'd very likely deeply regret it later on.
    It is related to this, at least a bit i think, but you can't take it away without help from the inside

I love Mexico, but even then i can see and dislike that there are some people behind the scenes pushing for this, for sure, there are very big pockets involved on the Mexican side, that's a given

Quote The Reconquista ("reconquest") is a common term to describe the vision by different individuals, groups, and/or nations that the Southwestern United States should be politically or culturally reconquered by Mexico. Such opinions are often formed on the basis that those territories were claimed by Spain for centuries and then by Mexico from 1821 until they were ceded to the United States during the Texas Annexation (1845) and the Mexican Cession (1848) because of the Mexican–American War.[1]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico))

Quote Some prominent Mexicans are calling for Mexico to take back Texas and the southern US desert region
    https://www.businessinsider.com/old-...17-4?r=MX&IR=T

There are a few very rich and corrupt people in Mexico who would gain a lot by this happening
    Quote Will Mexico Get Half of Its Territory Back?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/o...tory-back.html

The easiest way for this to happen, is to first force people to move out of the way, leaving the land behind, then you just move over there and take it over, until the same thing that happened with Texas when there were more US citizens living there than Mexicans happens. It's basically the same approach, because then it will happen similar to what happen in Crimea on Ukrania. There were more Russians on Crimea than any other nationality, so they voted to rejoin Russia.

If there are more Mexicans than US citizens on Texas, in overwhelming numbers, they could 'vote' to return the state to Mexico? First secede from the US, then ask to be turned into a Mexican state once again, because "90% of the people in Texas are Mexicans"

I think that's what's happening, but hopefully they will fail. It just bothers me that it seems the US government is very well aware and helping happily

Not all immigrants are Mexicans, but it doesn't matter, the point is to bring the states into a situation where there are more people from other countries than US citizens, so as to claim the land back, then possibly give those people Mexican nationality, like when the US took Texas as a state, they offered US citizenship to the few Mexicans that decided to stay.

Look at the date of those articles i posted, that happened on 2017, then on 2018 the first 'crisis' happened, which was completely organized by someone with tons of cash

I think we are seeing their plans moving in real time

People like this:

Carlos Salinas de Gortari, Diego Fernandez de Cevallos

Carlos Slim

Those are not normal people, those are rootless monsters capable of anything for money, Carlos Slim is one of the richest persons in the world, and at some point was the richest one, they have really big pockets, there may be others but it's clear that whoever is managing this has support on high levels from the US side, and that means this group or persons have to be "big deal", just like these guys are
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd April 2021 at 01:19.
    Tired

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Brigantia (7th April 2021), Ewan (3rd April 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), Icare (3rd April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), onawah (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

"Outside of war there is no faster way to bring a country to its knees than illegal immigration. Again this is calculated and deliberate."

Truer words have never been spoken. USA is under attack but people are too week from the fluoridated water, GMO depleted food and excessive sugar intake to realize it. Just like EU, USA will go extinct if people don't push back. Rome never forgot the betrayal of its protestants.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mashika (3rd April 2021), onawah (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More about who is trying to take the US down and why here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1419383
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mashika (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Justice With Judge Jeanine -on the border-
    She has just returned from the border to witness the chaos first hand.
    37,584 views•Apr 3, 2021

Last edited by onawah; 3rd April 2021 at 22:10.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), gord (3rd April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Icare (4th April 2021), janette (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (4th April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Texas AG on Biden's border crisis
    Apr 6, 2021
    Newsmax TV
    1.89M subscribers

"President Biden has a border crisis on his hands, Texas AG Ken Paxton examines the liberal hypocrisies surrounding the border policies and more = via Newsmax TV's 'The Chris Salcedo Show."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), janette (19th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Border Wall BACKTRACK?
    Rob Schmitt
    2,989 views•Premiered 31 minutes ago
    Newsmax TV
    1.89M subscribers

"Rob Schmitt examines whether Biden will need to complete the border wall started by former President Donald Trump and more - via Newsmax TV's 'Rob Schmitt Tonight.'"

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Eva2 (7th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), janette (19th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Reinhard (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Justice With Judge Jeanine -on the border-
    She has just returned from the border to witness the chaos first hand.
    37,584 views•Apr 3, 2021

Wow, that's gone. It was a heck of a powerful rant. This is a shortened version, on Fox's own video page. Recommended.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2021), Eva2 (7th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), janette (19th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), kudzy (8th April 2021), onawah (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021), Yoda (7th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast