Thread: Allegory of Martin Schulmann

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 times in 588 posts

Arrow Allegory of Martin Schulmann

It was morning, God stood before his twelve children and he planted in each of them a seed of human life. They presented themselves to him one by one to receive the gifts which were respectively assigned to them. "To you, Aries, I give my seed the first so that you have the honor of planting it. Each seed you plant will allow you to harvest a million more seeds. You will be the first to enter the soil of the human mind with My idea. But it's not your business to entertain that idea, or to question yourself about it. Your life is in action and your only task is to begin to make men aware of My Creation. For the smooth running of your work, I give you the virtue of Self-Esteem. Quietly, Aries returned to his place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2021), Journeyman (29th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Allegory of Martin Schulmann

“To you, Taurus, I give the power to make the seed substantial. Your work is of the utmost importance, it requires patience because you must complete everything that has been undertaken, at the risk of seeing your seeds blown away. You must not doubt or change your mind along the way, nor depend on others in the work I have intended for you. For this, I am giving you strength. Use it wisely. ”

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Allegory of Martin Schulmann

"To you, Gemini, I am giving the unanswered questions so that you can give all men an understanding of what they are experiencing around them. You will never know they speak and listen, but in your quest for the answer you will find my gift: Knowledge. And Gemini returned to his place

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (17th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread