+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was there (is there!?) an ancient global energy grid?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Was there (is there!?) an ancient global energy grid?

Michael Tellinger asks the question. I'm not a fan of Tellinger in general, but this is an interesting short video.

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (30th March 2021), 9ideon (29th March 2021), Alecs (29th March 2021), Blastolabs (31st March 2021), Brigantia (30th March 2021), Constance (29th March 2021), Craig (29th March 2021), DeDukshyn (31st March 2021), EFO (29th March 2021), enigma3 (31st March 2021), Ewan (29th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th March 2021), Gracy (31st March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hitchy (31st March 2021), Hym (29th March 2021), I should cocoa (29th March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), Intranuclear (31st March 2021), Inversion (29th March 2021), Ioneo (29th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (29th March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), kfm27917 (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), mab777 (30th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th March 2021), Mashika (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Mike (29th March 2021), Mypos (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (29th March 2021), OmeyocaN777 (29th March 2021), palehorse (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), Snoweagle (30th March 2021), Spiral (22nd August 2022), Stephanie (30th March 2021), tessfreq (29th March 2021), Tintin (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), uzn (29th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021), Wind (29th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021), Yoda (29th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: Was there (is there!?) an ancient global energy grid?

Seems to expose an array in Pandora's Box.

Earth as a celestial body had me thinking of the work being done in the medical device community.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

EFO (29th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (29th March 2021), Inversion (22nd August 2022), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), tessfreq (29th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021), Wind (29th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

If the energy grid extends to the skies, as Tellinger asserts, then we need to double take on Chemtrails and HAARP and ask what that is all about?

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), EFO (29th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (29th March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), Inversion (22nd August 2022), Journeyman (31st March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Michel Leclerc (22nd August 2022), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:02.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (29th March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), iota (29th March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), tessfreq (29th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Michael Tellinger asks the question. I'm not a fan of Tellinger in general, but this is an interesting short video.

Yes, I am convinced there was one. The buildings still standing from that pre-flood era seem to support that thought. Ley lines included in that. The great Pyramid seems to be built on the largest sub-terran mountain on the Planet, is interesting.

Why do you not like Tellinger? Strangely enough I have the same thing about him, I just can't place it really. In any case, some of his theories are really interesting.

I've seen that presentation before, this vid is part of a larger one. Those cigar formed stones that ring like a bell were part of a bigger setup. The stone would be made to ring, that would set in motion a vibration on a larger scale, either by a fluid or simply by water, one could then harvest the end result. Like for instance the vibrated area could keep the crops clean and grow faster. Or it could keep water clean for consumption etc. If we could figure out what frequency it vibrates in and what the end application could be we would figure that out. I tried to have a discussion with Tellinger about that theory, but he never answered, not the reason I felt off about him, that was from before.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 29th March 2021 at 21:04.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (30th March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), Inversion (22nd August 2022), Journeyman (31st March 2021), kfm27917 (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Personally I do not know much about this, but about twenty years ago I came across a man who did know a lot about it. I do believe he died by now, or must be in his nineties (and intraceable).

Pasted below, some texts and info about it. Maybe this can be helpful? There is more info, if needed. The source is a website maintained by a man (or a woman) who has put together a lot of info about "DATRE". (website: http://datretranscripts.blogspot.com)

Grid History
    December 22, 2012
    Alfred Hubbard

Alfred Hubbard obtained energy directly from the earth and demonstrated that it could be transmitted, as was written about in the December 17th., 1919 Seattle Post Intelligencer newspaper. The pictures in the paper showed the Hubbard device lighting a 200 watt light bulb.

Hubbard, then only 19 years old, powered an 18 foot wooden boat around Portage Bay, near Seattle. Operating a 35 horsepower electric motor, with no batteries in the boat, he cruised around for hours on the energy produced from his device.

Lester Hendershot

Then there was Lester Hendershot who, used a similar approach to power an airplane with an electric engine. Both Hubbard, and Hendershot used what was called, in the old Chinese records, the "Cosmic Flower", which they claimed was the "source of all power". Both principles employed a pulse resonance with the earth's grid system and created a secondary induction between the two windings on the coils. Hubbard's coils were round, in both the primary and secondary and Hendershot used a round configuration in the primary with a diamond shaped secondary as the result of the "basket" weave in the winding.

Hubbard's transmitter was in exact resonance with the transducer he had aboard the boat. He collected the energy in his transformer by running wires 1200 feet in North, South, East and West directions underground, from the center. The outer end of the wires attached to hollow tubes 18 inches long that had mercury in them. The wires passed through the earth's energy grid wave. The mercury apparently created a choke, or pulse block that forced the current to go to the central primary circuit.

T. Henry Moray

Then there was T. Henry Moray, who was known world wide for the invention of his "free electricity" device. Henry had devised the first crude transistor and arranged several of them in cascading stages of amplification inside a box a bit larger than a bread box. From this device he ran an "input" wire to a long aerial that was positioned in alignment with the planet's grid pattern about 8 to 10 feet above the ground. From the output stage of the device he was able to power a bank of some 20, 200 watt light bulbs with no other electrical source.

Because he tried to interest several countries in investing in the wide application of his device, his life reads like a James Bond cloak and dagger story of intrigue.

Nicola Tesla

Nicola Tesla, the father of AC electricity, also did a number of experiments with the planetary grid, while experimenting in Colorado Springs, Colorado. During that time, Tesla, who could "see" the grid, decided to do some explosion experiments on these grid junctions that he was curious about. He proceeded to detonate several different substances and materials on these grid junctions to see if there was any difference in effect.

The results of these experiments - which were kept very secret by the U.S government - were what we know today as "atomic" science. You could say that Nicola Tesla was also the "father" of atomic science as we know it today.

In the magazine, Electrical Experimenter, of February, 1919, in an article titled "Famous Scientific Illusions", written by Nicola Tesla, he says regarding his transmission of power; "Some experts, whom I have credited with better knowledge, have for years contended that my proposals to transmit power without wires are sheer nonsense, but I note that they are growing more cautious every day. The latest objection to my system is found in the cheapness of gasoline. These men labor under the impression that the energy flows in all directions and that, therefore, only a minute amount can be recovered in any individual receiver. But this is far from being so. The power is conveyed in only one direction, from the transmitter to the receiver and none of it is lost anywhere. It is perfectly practicable to recover at any point of the globe energy enough for driving an airplane or a pleasure boat or for lighting a dwelling. I am especially sanguine in regard to the lighting of isolated places and believe that a more economical and convenient method can hardly be devised. The future will show whether my foresight is as accurate now as it has proved heretofore."

Here in 1919 you can see the greatest electrical genius, Nicola Tesla, saying it can be done and unknown to Tesla, Hubbard and Hendershot were doing exactly that. Transmitting energy to drive an airplane and pleasure boat.

NOTE:

Hugo Gernback, President of the Xperimenter Publishing Co., in which Tesla's articles were published, says in the same issue; "If we are sending pure Hertzian waves, why do we connect one wire at both sending and receiving stations to the ground? Hertz never dreamt of such a thing. If you were still unconvinced that the earth is the chief medium of transmission, disconnect your ground wires entirely and try to send and receive. Now you may work with Hertz waves but the distance you can bridge will be pitifully small."

THE PLANETARY GRID
    HOW IT ALL COMES TOGETHER

INTRODUCTION

The idea of there being a planetary grid or energy matrix has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years. Those that were involved in 'dowsing' knew of these strange energies that flowed upon the surface of the globe through out recorded history.

But, it was only with the advent of an article written by Chris Bird in the mid 70's in the 'New Age Journal' that the world at large became aware of the planet having an overall crystalline type structure.

Chris Birds article served to give the pattern of the planetary grid a common term or name - the RUSSIAN GRID. It was this article by Chris that caught my attention. I found his article fascinating, and decided to try and see "if" there really was such a grid or pattern. And if so, just exactly "how" did it fit or line up exactly on planet earth.

The article by Chris was an English translation from a Russian scientific journal and only provided some 60 or so points that went into outlining this grid configuration. There were no 'specific' points - longitude, latitude wise - just a large group of generalized locations.

My first task was to teach myself the science of "spherical trigonometry" which would allow me to accurately locate any points of the grid on the planet. In those days, spherical trig. was not understood by most trigonometry teachers. When I would run into a problem in understanding some tricky reference and went to ask for clarification, all I would get is, 'spherical trig.? oh yes, that's that old navigation math.' or some similar comment. It wasn't until I came across a trig teacher that was also a pilot, that I was able to get some answers.

So, over the ensuing years I busied myself in the strange world of spherical configurations. I bought one of the HP scientific calculators of the time and wrote my own equations. The tricky part, I was soon to find out, was that this grid had perfect symmetry on the globe and I would need a minimum of 'two' specific points on the grid pattern that matched two likewise 'specific' points of objects or places on the earth. Though simple sounding, it turned out to be the 'real' challenge to specifying 'how' the grid lined up with the planet.

As I continued my quest, I published a few articles here and there, with what was to me - at the time - the correct alignment. One of my articles took most of one of the issues, including both front and back covers of volume 15, number 1, whole 57, First Quarter 1982, of the magazine "Persuit" (Journal of SITU. The Society for the Investigation of The Unexpected). This SITU was one of the legacy's of the world renown zoologist, biologist, botanist and geologist Ivan T. Sanderson. Their publications were distributed world wide to it extensive membership.

At about the same time frame, another pioneer, Bruce Cathie of New Zealand, was exploring his approach to there being a planetary 'grid' system. His approach, detailed in his many published books, "Harmonic 33", "Harmonic 695" and several others, dealt with the grid idea from a purely "harmonic" vantagepoint. So in those days of the late 70's through the mid 80's we, me John Sinkiewicz, Bruce Cathie, and Chris Bird through his RUSSIAN GRID article, were the early pioneers of the planetary grid movement - as it well might be called.

Many others began speaking on and about the planetary grid and its workings, but not from any research of their own, rather by using the publications of we three pioneers. Today there are a good number of persons touting their versions of there being a planetary grid and how they think it might align with the planet. Back in about 1985, Bruce Cathie and I shared the podium on a tour through Canada, with other researchers into the 'unusual'. And Bruce and I would comment on these others, who had no first hand exposure to the grid, expounding to one and all 'how' it all worked. To us it was all quite a joke. But at least the idea was being spread wide and near about the planet having an energy grid system.

Bruce took a totally different approach to the possible grid configuration and in later years went about accommodating the "Russian Grid" to his approach. As for myself, I had satisfied myself that I had gone as far as I could go with this research - but I was still unsatisfied - so in 1996 I just dropped the whole thing.

A NEW BEGINNING (Planetary Grid)
    December 22, 2012
    A NEW BEGINNING

Then early in September 1999, while watching an episode on PBS about traveling in the 'footsteps of Alexander the Great', something that was said about the "AMMON" oracle struck a cord and I was off on another grid adventure. What was different 'this' time was the emphasis on 'what' the grid aligned up with. All those years spent on the grid research was - like most - focused on the Giza pyramid and similar ancient monuments. It just would never quite work out with that approach - but it was very 'close' - or at least that's what I told myself.

This time I found that it was intense people/place locations, like MEDINA and MECCA, Saudi Arabia and Salt Lake City, Utah, that were the proper alignments of the Earth's Grid. It took me less than a week to locate 'how' the grid aligned - very precisely. That result is the reason for this web site.

I have located several other ancient points of reference to the grid images that are included in this article. I am sure that some of you out there have information about locations which I am not aware of, like Buddhist sacred sites, etc.. If you have the proper coordinate information I will be happy to plot it on the grid - and if it fits - update the existing web site data. But, then again, maybe you would like to get 'your feet wet', so to speak, and learn to plot your own data - for that I suggest downloading a 'free' copy of the mapping program that I am using - Microcam.

A BIT MORE DETAIL IN THE WHY OF THE GRID

Many, or even most, of those who have seriously gotten into the question of a planetary grid have had some 'New Age' type of reason for doing so. For Bruce Cathie, a former commercial airlines pilot, it was UFO's. Others think that this grid is the result of some 'spiritual' happening or event. Then there are a whole cluster of other reasons people have come up with for the grids existence.

Basically, the planetary grid is simply the way the 'physics' of this planet and its reality work - no magic to it.

The 'grid' not only encompasses the planet earth from its core out to well above its surface, but also is part of the 'natural' FABRIC that our 'space' consists of. As I understand it, NASA has a fairly good idea about its extents.

The energy lines that go into making up the grid are 'layered' in and through the planet. Much like layers and layers of different weaves of fabric. Each layer down - from the basic skeleton outlined here - is exactly one third of the spacing density of the layer above it. This continues down to the 'atomic' levels itself. Thus if you start from some given 'zero' point, grid longitude and latitude wise, as being common to all layers, you will get an alternating match up of grid 'fabric' lines.

According to other research, the grid is what supports what we call 'atomic' fission. Any device that is designed to break up the atom - either as a bomb or nuclear reactor - must be 'aligned' with the grid in a specific manner for that reaction to occur. A study of the many nuclear power stations on the planet will easily confirm this. Also, Bruce Cathie in his early books, did extensive work in validating that this is the case.

So, that is the story as it stands today. If you have any suggestions or comments about this material please e-mail me at; John S. and I will take a look at it and reply or even update this sites data if warranted. But also, I am one person with no staff to assist me so don't expect too much.

John S.
    May 2000

12. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Alecs (29th March 2021), Ascensionrising (30th March 2021), Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Dreamer148 (30th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), George (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (30th March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), Journeyman (31st March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), leavesoftrees (31st March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Michel Leclerc (22nd August 2022), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), Snoweagle (30th March 2021), Stephanie (31st March 2021), Sunny (30th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

It is not only the sacred sites...it's our homes also (battery cells).
    You could think that the grid is used also for transferring that energy via a galactic internet (torsion field).

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Jad (30th March 2021), kfm27917 (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

Back in the 1980's I heard about a planetary power grid system using water. It had something to do with the U.S. base in Pine Gap, Australia.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Jad (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (30th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Yes I have never warmed to Tellinger, there is something very ego driven about his style, he seems to want to impress you with his brilliance and astute observation rather than convey the essential nature of the subject, something like this?
    I have always been attracted to this energy grid idea and ley lines, it makes an organic and electro-geo magnetic sense!

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (30th March 2021), Jambo (31st March 2021), Journeyman (31st March 2021), kfm27917 (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), Snoweagle (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

On page 120 of The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time by Preston Nichols & Peter Moon they wrote that there's a planetary cross point highlighted by a traffic circle on military bases.
    Camp Hero/Montauk Air Force Station
    Last edited by Inversion; 30th March 2021 at 00:47.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Krist (30th March 2021), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), O Donna (30th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), Violet3 (30th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Thanks for sharing it.

I had seen many many of those elongated stones (@ 9:00) in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, temples have it and yes they produce an amazing sound, these are ancient stones and in some sites like Wat Angkor in Cambodia one can see the stones all over the place inside the main Wat and laying on the walls, Phrea Vihar also has it, I was shocked when visiting one ancient temple in Laos years ago, they were playing with these stone, they built what looks like a xylophone out of it, generally you will see these xylophones built with hard wood, but stones that was first time I saw and they produce an amazing sound, it is really beautiful to seat and watch the master playing, and they also teach the kids how to play that, believe me it is not easy I watched the students struggling to get the correct tone out of it.

by the way, this website https://maps.leylines.net/ has great resource to map the key point on the energy grid of earth, I use them sometimes.
    Last edited by palehorse; 30th March 2021 at 04:54.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ascensionrising (30th March 2021), Dorjezigzag (30th March 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (30th March 2021), Journeyman (31st March 2021), kfm27917 (30th March 2021), Lilyofthestars (7th August 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2021), Nasu (30th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), toppy (30th March 2021), uzn (30th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wonder if people here have heard of the work of Bruce L Cathie (NZ represent!)

A New Zealand pilot who saw UFOs while flying, and out of his own interest, discovered from the location of the sightings as well as other noted UFO/USO sightings he discerned an energy grid across earth, as well as a sort of universal equation proving all matter is Light energy.

Fascinating story I encountered in his book was how he was just chilling a hotel one night when he was approached by two men. One guy was talkative, and another was off to side but Bruce could sort of tell he was hiding something. Conversation goes along.. and suddenly the quiet man erupts, "but how could someone like YOU work it out?"

Several times Bruce was approached by agencies to be hired, each time he refused knowing what would happen to his work. Undoubtedly it's since been repressed.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...Bruce_L_Cathie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlorITljEoI

his lectures are also on youtube

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Ami (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th November 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

Sean David Morton said the following to Kerry Cassidy.
    Sean David Morton post#119
    Quote 33:00. The base/root chakra of the planet is in Ihasa, Tibet. The second is the pyramid in Egypt. The third is Stonehenge in England. The heart is Machu Picchu. The throat is a gazebo on Olvera Street in Los Angeles. The sixth is in Osaka, Japan in Tengu. The seventh in the brain or internet.
    Olvera Street octagon gazebo in Los Angeles

All references to PYRAMID in the Law of One: Link

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (22nd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread