+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth)

1. Link to Post #1
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth)

Hi. Starting my first thread. I believe Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth youtube channel) is genuine seeker and has made some eye-opening research on the covered-up history (she travelled the world herself) and the end time prophecies.
    Just a word about her youtube story: many of her works were removed after which she started a law suit against the corporation and won so the (some) of her videos were allowed to be published again, but some of the picture arhive has been censored, blurred out!
    She has also been making an end-time prophecy series, which is mind-boggling. The wide variety of prophecies from around the world, from different seers and prophets are staggeringly similar! Amazing how many details are and have been seen about how the "end time" will occur and what the outcome will be. She has also made a timeline.
    http://megaliths.org/endtimes-timeli...prophecies.jpg
    Anyway I believe her work is worth a study. She also talks about how anybody can prepare for these - so it seems - very soon coming days and years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	endtimes-timeline-bible-quran-prophecies.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	588.2 KB
ID:	46445  

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

4evrneo (30th March 2021), bennycog (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Brigantia (19th April 2021), Dorjezigzag (30th March 2021), EFO (30th March 2021), Elainie (20th April 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), George (31st March 2021), gini (30th March 2021), Hym (19th April 2021), Ioneo (30th March 2021), Journeyman (30th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Lefty Dave (20th April 2021), lisalu (3rd May 2021), LoneWolf76 (31st March 2021), Mad Scientist (30th March 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Mypos (30th March 2021), Nikola Tesla (31st March 2021), PurpleLama (30th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), sunflower (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), yelik (31st March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth)

In her end-time series she touches a wide range of prophecies. What is interesting is that a great majority of them all say that the "good and just" will prevail in the end, but this plane(t) is going to have to go through different kinds of tribulations before that. To be direct, many kinds of natural disasters and a (third) world war. The latter is said to start very soon and sudden and will be very harsh on the populace, especially for those living in the cities. Sylvia is very much encouraging anybody that has a chance to fleet to the country (side) and start his own food growing and self-sustainability as much as possible. And we see today (with this "plandemic") it is getting harder to buy land and to handle all the bureaucracy - at least it is like such where I am from.
    Things are going to get really tough, I think anybody can see this, where all is going.
    The prophecies also get into the damaging effects of smart devices, which are designed and used by the powers of Antichrist (powers that be).
    The opposite and what anybody that wants to get straight with himself should be looking at staying in nature and away from these devices as much as possible. That goes also for many other addictions the modern man is indulging in (alcohol, drugs, TV, etc.).

Since this author believes the covid vaccine IS the mark of the beast, it is absolutely crucial not to take it! In her words (could be that they could have been prophecized) it is a great wrong-doing to be taking the "shot" and this could cause some kind of karmic density, which a human being could have many lifetimes to work out. Here I would like to state that I believe many people do not think that evil (satanic) forces are real or exist (or underestimate it), which is very beneficial for their agenda. Taking the shot from these forces could mean a human beings does not recognize the entity which is behind it and I ask myself how can a human soul be upgraded and given a chance for a life mission with a higher purpose and more responsibility if he does not recognize evil and is ready to take the right action to oppose it?
    The majority have already (in their way of living) accepted the Antichrist. It is prophecized that only a few human beings will not get affected by the rise of these dark demonic forces and will not in any way cooperate with their agenda and will stay uncontaminated until the end - and live to see the new era.
    Since many of the prophets were also believers they are advising man to repent, get straight with himself (and with the real "Ruling Force", some call it God), which is, in my opinion, the most important thing anybody can do for himself at this (or any) time.
    A final thought: a times of great tribulation seems to already be here and it seems this is all just the beginning...it is a great chance to get things straight and clear about the "bigger" picture.
    Wish all of you well!
    Last edited by Docim369; 19th April 2021 at 18:53.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Brigantia (19th April 2021), Chip (20th April 2021), Elainie (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (19th April 2021), Journeyman (20th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Lefty Dave (20th April 2021), lisalu (3rd May 2021), Mare (3rd May 2021), Mypos (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,198 times in 3,868 posts

Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    Since this author believes the covid vaccine IS the mark of the beast, it is absolutely crucial not to take it! In her words (could be that they could have been prophecized) it is a great wrong-doing to be taking the "shot" and this could cause some kind of karmic density, which a human being could have many lifetimes to work out. Here I would like to state that I believe many people do not think that evil (satanic) forces are real or exist (or underestimate it), which is very beneficial for their agenda. Taking the shot from these forces could mean a human beings does not recognize the entity which is behind it and I ask myself how can a human soul be upgraded and given a chance for a life mission with a higher purpose and more responsibility if he does not recognize evil and is ready to take the right action to oppose it?
    I challenge the people who think that the jab is a threat to the "immortal" aspect of being to show why this would be the case. It is IMO antiChristic to project these kinds of sequelae onto others. I REALLY dislike the comments I read that suppose people are all going to die etc. because they had an injection. The BODY is the outpicturing of a larger consciousness. IN FACT, I think that people who are "With God (however named)", may be injected without any consequences.

The fear and willingness to "do anything" to survive indicates an immature being who is still disconnected. The character flaws such as greed, the cruelty of small insults given to others, the pleasure in "putting others in their place", willingness to rat out others to police... all of THESE are what I would say indicate the state of a sickened being who has not realized "truth" and is disconnected from love.

Therefore if the intention behind getting a jab is aligned with immature fear and projection on others of "worthy, unworthy" etc. goes along... that is no good for evolution of that person. I feel as though the end of time is a graduating or not due to our readiness to LOVE. LOVE actually is about trying to remind people of their connection to SOURCE and relieving fear IMO.

Sylvie has always been certain that these are the end times. She does great work. She does NOT like being questioned.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th April 2021 at 17:39.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I challenge the people who think that the jab is a threat to the "immortal" aspect of being to show why this would be the case. It is IMO antiChristic to project these kinds of sequelae onto others. I REALLY dislike the comments I read that suppose people are all going to die etc. because they had an injection. The BODY is the outpicturing of a larger consciousness. IN FACT, I think that people who are "With God (however named)", may be injected without any consequences.

The fear and willingness to "do anything" to survive indicates an immature being who is still disconnected. The character flaws such as greed, the cruelty of small insults given to others, the pleasure in "putting others in their place", willingness to rat out others to police... all of THESE are what I would say indicate the state of a sickened being who has not realized "truth" and is disconnected from love.

Therefore if the intention behind getting a jab is aligned with immature fear and projection on others of "worthy, unworthy" etc. goes along... that is no good for evolution of that person. I feel as though the end of time is a graduating or not due to our readiness to LOVE. LOVE actually is about trying to remind people of their connection to SOURCE and relieving fear IMO.

Sylvie has always been certain that these are the end times. She does great work. She does NOT like being questioned.
    Why would you dislike the comments that say that people who take the vaccin are going to die? I have read alot and saw alot about this vaccin and i know both rationally and also intuitionally that this vaccin is very bad for you. It affects something in your DNA that cannot be reversed for instance. Do you know Reiner Fuellmich? Big lawyer that is busy with a huge lawsuit against the Corona policies. He has talked with alot of doctors and scientists about the virus and the vaccin and he is convinced it totally fcks up your immune system and people will start dying from it. You allready see this now by the way. And tons of doctors and scientists are saying the same thing.

And no amount of believing in God can counter that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Elainie (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,140 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

Why would you dislike the comments that say that people who take the vaccin are going to die? I have read alot and saw alot about this vaccin and i know both rationally and also intuitionally that this vaccin is very bad for you. It affects something in your DNA that cannot be reversed for instance. Do you know Reiner Fuellmich? Big lawyer that is busy with a huge lawsuit against the Corona policies. He has talked with alot of doctors and scientists about the virus and the vaccin and he is convinced it totally fcks up your immune system and people will start dying from it. You allready see this now by the way. And tons of doctors and scientists are saying the same thing.

Yet another way to polarize opinions and encourage humans pointing the finger at other humans. Suppose Covid is entirely a clever ET creation, who would this infighting serve?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Harmony (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,198 times in 3,868 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Yet another way to polarize opinions and encourage humans pointing the finger at other humans. Suppose Covid is entirely a clever ET creation, who would this infighting serve?
    I believe in the Living God. IT's all around us, interpenetrating every every part and this LIFE is Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience. In what way every one will conceive the relationship one has to this Force, that is given. If there is anything AMAZING about this nexus point, it is that the collective mind has shattered. This is massive change in our whole reality.

To go beyond the known which has encountered its destruction in progress and NOT just recreate the same, we must be comfortable with the Un-Known. By focusing on the Living God, we can actually be in the silence, the void which NO THING but all potential. And IMO we are in evolution that is an UNKNOWN but orchestrated also by us in a larger context as we are ONE.

The matrix has shattered in full view. It causes massive confusion of what to think. The mind is overwhelmed. It needs silence and communion to be refreshed.

If one's own mind cannot be still within the void, one may try to grab hold of this or that in futility. But if one can become aware of the LIVING GOD, the relationship will happen more and more.

I totally understand that this is a great opportunity to become the real being we are. It involves much which is symbolized as being put in the fire, or washed, or blown to pieces or ground to dust. I absolutely know that we are in a process of quickening our being as organic god sparks emanating light. It has to do with what some identify as opening the heart and creating heart brain resonance. This happens through being close to Source, higher self (?)I don't know except that it is working on me. I am SURE that the jab may kill and maim the body but the original being is still the same being because the body is just a garment. It needs care and attention. If the being cannot stand in the body any longer, the body disintegrates.

The key issue IMO is that just because we are who we are, we participate in a Divine Plan which is allowing free will and various experiences. It is all to the GOOD. If we CAN surrender, it just becomes INCREDIBLY GOOD. I say that jab or no jab, all is well for the BEING of light who is myself. In principle I decline the jab. In principle I could radiate a frequency that mitigated all effects with the Living God as source. My personal choice is that each being say NO. That is because some will leave their bodies and be sick, not having taken in the Living Force as their physician.

It is according to law that we must surrender to withstand the maelstrom.
    Last edited by Delight; 20th April 2021 at 05:00.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chip (20th April 2021), greybeard (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Journeyman (20th April 2021), Tyy1907 (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I believe in the Living God. IT's all around us, interpenetrating every every part and this LIFE is Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience. In what way every one will conceive the relationship one has to this Force, that is given. If there is anything AMAZING about this nexus point, it is that the collective mind has shattered. This is massive change in our whole reality.

To go beyond the known which has encountered its destruction in progress and NOT just recreate the same, we must be comfortable with the Un-Known. By focusing on the Living God, we can actually be in the silence, the void which NO THING but all potential. And IMO we are in evolution that is an UNKNOWN but orchestrated also by us in a larger context as we are ONE.

The matrix has shattered in full view. It causes massive confusion of what to think. The mind is overwhelmed. It needs silence and communion to be refreshed.

If one's own mind cannot be still within the void, one may try to grab hold of this or that in futility. But if one can become aware of the LIVING GOD, the relationship will happen more and more.

I totally understand that this is a great opportunity to become the real being we are. It involves much which is symbolized as being put in the fire, or washed, or blown to pieces or ground to dust. I absolutely know that we are in a process of quickening our being as organic god sparks emanating light. It has to do with what some identify as opening the heart and creating heart brain resonance. This happens through being close to Source, higher self (?)I don't know except that it is working on me. I am SURE that the jab may kill and maim the body but the original being is still the same being because the body is just a garment. It needs care and attention. If the being cannot stand in the body any longer, the body disintegrates.

The key issue IMO is that just because we are who we are, we participate in a Divine Plan which is allowing free will and various experiences. It is all to the GOOD. If we CAN surrender, it just becomes INCREDIBLY GOOD. I say that jab or no jab, all is well for the BEING of light who is myself. In principle I decline the jab. In principle I could radiate a frequency that mitigated all effects with the Living God as source. My personal choice is that each being say NO. That is because some will leave their bodies and be sick, not having taken in the Living Force as their physician.

It is according to law that we must surrender to withstand the maelstrom.
    There are potential health liabilities with taking the vaccine but of the many people I know and heard that have had it nobody at all had any problems. I just think we're being lead to bark up the wrong tree.

Look at what Covid itself is doing locally and globally.
    It's designed to soften us up and comply gradually but surely. Combine that with increased extreme weather we're looking into possible food/supply shortages. What about who brought Covid here in the first place? Those cowards are safe and sound living their own misguided empty existences. A worsening is in the plans so we can keep arguing about whether vaccines are the antichrist or we can put our energy into safeguarding our and our childrens futures by asking in the privacy of our own minds for help from the Divine source we're all a part of. They need our energy of intention so we have half a chance.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Delight (3rd May 2021), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), sunflower (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

There will allways be ways for people to be divided if they want. We as humans need to grow over that. I for one dont feel myself better then someone who is vaccinated. I do feel very sad for people who get vaccinated because they enter a medical experiment and alot of data shows it fcks up the immune system for one. Its mainly the story tellers who tell the story of unvaccinated people being a danger for society and as the large part of humanity still believes the story tellers they will start fighting against the unvaccinated.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Delight (3rd May 2021), Docim369 (3rd May 2021), Tyy1907 (21st April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some great discussions here...some of which have also been on some of the other threads.
    BUT WE ARE LIVING IN MIND-BOGGLING TIMES.
    That is why I started this thread, I believe the work of Sylvia is so timely and I found information on her channel I could not elsewhere. Also I resonate with most of her information.
    By the way she has uploaded a new video in which she is discussing some of the possible paths people will face in these times.
    In this video she touches on what the discussions on this thread have also been about: is taking the jab while still "living in the Christ/God" acceptable? Her answer is very clear (and personally I resonate with it 100%). No, it is not acceptable.
    People have the right of their own opinion and WE ARE ON DIFFERENT PATHS, which is a fact everyone should consider while debating with others. Each of us have different lessons to learn and paths to take.
    Maybe a wake up for someone: in one of the prophecies it is stated that (frequent) use of electronics will "dull, captivate, hypnotize" the mind so it will be much harder to gather the will and focus in preparation for an upcoming decade. which threatens to be extremely challenging for most of the populace.
    I see the difference clearly: yesterday I was in the garden planting seeds almost all day, how good I felt. Right now when I am writing this I am feeling negative influence of electronics and am turning off the device...
    Let's wholeheartedly return to Source, original knowledge...praying for the best possible outcome and wishing everybody well

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Delight (3rd May 2021), lisalu (3rd May 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Star Mariner (3rd May 2021), Tyy1907 (3rd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It sounds like she's taking a heavy handed approach to extreme karmic liability if one chooses to take any Covid vaccination. What if someone's elderly and chooses to get vaccinated cause if they ever got Covid they'd be finished, so getting the jab is the lesser of evils? Make no mistake this virus can kill elderly and in high concentrations has killed younger people.

This is their strategy. Mixing truth with misinfo. The misinfo or disinfo being "unequivocal". Anything claimed unequivocally should be questioned. It's divide and conquer just like everything else. Saying there are 2 factions and you're either in one or the other. Anything that divides mankind will be used no matter how persuasive it all looks. This is the cleverness of this strategy. There are other players in this contest pulling the strings.

And yes I pray and connect with Source Creator daily. Nothing is hidden from the divine so a CREDIBLE divine source these days is so precious and rare.

All Im saying is to keep an open mind and of course let the heart guide.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 3rd May 2021 at 19:37.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Delight (3rd May 2021), Docim369 (5th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread