+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth) - End Times Prophecy Series

1. Link to Post #1
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth) - End Times Prophecy Series

Hi. Starting my first thread. I believe Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth youtube channel) is genuine seeker and has made some eye-opening research on the covered-up history (she travelled the world herself) and the end time prophecies.
    Just a word about her youtube story: many of her works were removed after which she started a law suit against the corporation and won so the (some) of her videos were allowed to be published again, but some of the picture archive has been censored, blurred out!
    She has also been making an end-time prophecy series, which is mind-boggling. The wide variety of prophecies from around the world, from different seers and prophets are staggeringly similar! Amazing how many details are and have been seen about how the "end time" will occur and what the outcome will be. She has also made a timeline.

Anyway I believe her work is worth a study. She also talks about how anybody can prepare for these - so it seems - very soon coming days and years.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd September 2022 at 19:29. Reason: embedded the timeline image

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

4evrneo (30th March 2021), 9ideon (30th March 2021), All is one (28th December 2023), bennycog (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Brigantia (19th April 2021), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Dorjezigzag (30th March 2021), EFO (30th March 2021), Elainie (20th April 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), George (31st March 2021), gini (30th March 2021), Hym (19th April 2021), Ioneo (30th March 2021), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Journeyman (30th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Lefty Dave (20th April 2021), lisalu (3rd May 2021), LoneWolf76 (31st March 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Miller (11th December 2022), Mypos (30th March 2021), Nikola Tesla (31st March 2021), onawah (23rd October 2022), PurpleLama (30th March 2021), Sadieblue (30th March 2021), sunflower (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), yelik (31st March 2021), Yoda (23rd September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth) - End Times Prophecy Series

In her end-time series she touches a wide range of prophecies. What is interesting is that a great majority of them all say that the "good and just" will prevail in the end, but this plane(t) is going to have to go through different kinds of tribulations before that. To be direct, many kinds of natural disasters and a (third) world war. The latter is said to start very soon and sudden and will be very harsh on the populace, especially for those living in the cities. Sylvia is very much encouraging anybody that has a chance to fleet to the country (side) and start his own food growing and self-sustainability as much as possible. And we see today (with this "plandemic") it is getting harder to buy land and to handle all the bureaucracy - at least it is like such where I am from.
    Things are going to get really tough, I think anybody can see this, where all is going.
    The prophecies also get into the damaging effects of smart devices, which are designed and used by the powers of Antichrist (powers that be).
    The opposite and what anybody that wants to get straight with himself should be looking at staying in nature and away from these devices as much as possible. That goes also for many other addictions the modern man is indulging in (alcohol, drugs, TV, etc.).

Since this author believes the covid vaccine IS the mark of the beast, it is absolutely crucial not to take it! In her words (could be that they could have been prophecized) it is a great wrong-doing to be taking the "shot" and this could cause some kind of karmic density, which a human being could have many lifetimes to work out. Here I would like to state that I believe many people do not think that evil (satanic) forces are real or exist (or underestimate it), which is very beneficial for their agenda. Taking the shot from these forces could mean a human beings does not recognize the entity which is behind it and I ask myself how can a human soul be upgraded and given a chance for a life mission with a higher purpose and more responsibility if he does not recognize evil and is ready to take the right action to oppose it?
    The majority have already (in their way of living) accepted the Antichrist. It is prophecized that only a few human beings will not get affected by the rise of these dark demonic forces and will not in any way cooperate with their agenda and will stay uncontaminated until the end - and live to see the new era.
    Since many of the prophets were also believers they are advising man to repent, get straight with himself (and with the real "Ruling Force", some call it God), which is, in my opinion, the most important thing anybody can do for himself at this (or any) time.
    A final thought: a times of great tribulation seems to already be here and it seems this is all just the beginning...it is a great chance to get things straight and clear about the "bigger" picture.
    Wish all of you well!
    Last edited by Docim369; 19th April 2021 at 18:53.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Brigantia (19th April 2021), Chip (20th April 2021), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Elainie (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (19th April 2021), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Journeyman (20th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Lefty Dave (20th April 2021), lisalu (3rd May 2021), Mare (3rd May 2021), Matthew (29th October 2022), Mypos (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Tyy1907 (23rd December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    Since this author believes the covid vaccine IS the mark of the beast, it is absolutely crucial not to take it! In her words (could be that they could have been prophecized) it is a great wrong-doing to be taking the "shot" and this could cause some kind of karmic density, which a human being could have many lifetimes to work out. Here I would like to state that I believe many people do not think that evil (satanic) forces are real or exist (or underestimate it), which is very beneficial for their agenda. Taking the shot from these forces could mean a human beings does not recognize the entity which is behind it and I ask myself how can a human soul be upgraded and given a chance for a life mission with a higher purpose and more responsibility if he does not recognize evil and is ready to take the right action to oppose it?
    I challenge the people who think that the jab is a threat to the "immortal" aspect of being to show why this would be the case. It is IMO antiChristic to project these kinds of sequelae onto others. I REALLY dislike the comments I read that suppose people are all going to die etc. because they had an injection. The BODY is the outpicturing of a larger consciousness. IN FACT, I think that people who are "With God (however named)", may be injected without any consequences.

The fear and willingness to "do anything" to survive indicates an immature being who is still disconnected. The character flaws such as greed, the cruelty of small insults given to others, the pleasure in "putting others in their place", willingness to rat out others to police... all of THESE are what I would say indicate the state of a sickened being who has not realized "truth" and is disconnected from love.

Therefore if the intention behind getting a jab is aligned with immature fear and projection on others of "worthy, unworthy" etc. goes along... that is no good for evolution of that person. I feel as though the end of time is a graduating or not due to our readiness to LOVE. LOVE actually is about trying to remind people of their connection to SOURCE and relieving fear IMO.

Sylvie has always been certain that these are the end times. She does great work. She does NOT like being questioned.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th April 2021 at 17:39.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), gini (28th October 2022), Harmony (20th April 2021), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2022), Moss Rose (20th December 2022), Tyy1907 (23rd December 2022), wondering (3rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I challenge the people who think that the jab is a threat to the "immortal" aspect of being to show why this would be the case. It is IMO antiChristic to project these kinds of sequelae onto others. I REALLY dislike the comments I read that suppose people are all going to die etc. because they had an injection. The BODY is the outpicturing of a larger consciousness. IN FACT, I think that people who are "With God (however named)", may be injected without any consequences.

The fear and willingness to "do anything" to survive indicates an immature being who is still disconnected. The character flaws such as greed, the cruelty of small insults given to others, the pleasure in "putting others in their place", willingness to rat out others to police... all of THESE are what I would say indicate the state of a sickened being who has not realized "truth" and is disconnected from love.

Therefore if the intention behind getting a jab is aligned with immature fear and projection on others of "worthy, unworthy" etc. goes along... that is no good for evolution of that person. I feel as though the end of time is a graduating or not due to our readiness to LOVE. LOVE actually is about trying to remind people of their connection to SOURCE and relieving fear IMO.

Sylvie has always been certain that these are the end times. She does great work. She does NOT like being questioned.
    Why would you dislike the comments that say that people who take the vaccin are going to die? I have read alot and saw alot about this vaccin and i know both rationally and also intuitionally that this vaccin is very bad for you. It affects something in your DNA that cannot be reversed for instance. Do you know Reiner Fuellmich? Big lawyer that is busy with a huge lawsuit against the Corona policies. He has talked with alot of doctors and scientists about the virus and the vaccin and he is convinced it totally fcks up your immune system and people will start dying from it. You allready see this now by the way. And tons of doctors and scientists are saying the same thing.

And no amount of believing in God can counter that.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Elainie (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2022), wondering (3rd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

Why would you dislike the comments that say that people who take the vaccin are going to die? I have read alot and saw alot about this vaccin and i know both rationally and also intuitionally that this vaccin is very bad for you. It affects something in your DNA that cannot be reversed for instance. Do you know Reiner Fuellmich? Big lawyer that is busy with a huge lawsuit against the Corona policies. He has talked with alot of doctors and scientists about the virus and the vaccin and he is convinced it totally fcks up your immune system and people will start dying from it. You allready see this now by the way. And tons of doctors and scientists are saying the same thing.

Yet another way to polarize opinions and encourage humans pointing the finger at other humans. Suppose Covid is entirely a clever ET creation, who would this infighting serve?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), gini (28th October 2022), Harmony (20th April 2021), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), lisalu (21st December 2022), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2022), wondering (3rd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Yet another way to polarize opinions and encourage humans pointing the finger at other humans. Suppose Covid is entirely a clever ET creation, who would this infighting serve?
    I believe in the Living God. IT's all around us, interpenetrating every every part and this LIFE is Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience. In what way every one will conceive the relationship one has to this Force, that is given. If there is anything AMAZING about this nexus point, it is that the collective mind has shattered. This is massive change in our whole reality.

To go beyond the known which has encountered its destruction in progress and NOT just recreate the same, we must be comfortable with the Un-Known. By focusing on the Living God, we can actually be in the silence, the void which NO THING but all potential. And IMO we are in evolution that is an UNKNOWN but orchestrated also by us in a larger context as we are ONE.

The matrix has shattered in full view. It causes massive confusion of what to think. The mind is overwhelmed. It needs silence and communion to be refreshed.

If one's own mind cannot be still within the void, one may try to grab hold of this or that in futility. But if one can become aware of the LIVING GOD, the relationship will happen more and more.

I totally understand that this is a great opportunity to become the real being we are. It involves much which is symbolized as being put in the fire, or washed, or blown to pieces or ground to dust. I absolutely know that we are in a process of quickening our being as organic god sparks emanating light. It has to do with what some identify as opening the heart and creating heart brain resonance. This happens through being close to Source, higher self (?)I don't know except that it is working on me. I am SURE that the jab may kill and maim the body but the original being is still the same being because the body is just a garment. It needs care and attention. If the being cannot stand in the body any longer, the body disintegrates.

The key issue IMO is that just because we are who we are, we participate in a Divine Plan which is allowing free will and various experiences. It is all to the GOOD. If we CAN surrender, it just becomes INCREDIBLY GOOD. I say that jab or no jab, all is well for the BEING of light who is myself. In principle I decline the jab. In principle I could radiate a frequency that mitigated all effects with the Living God as source. My personal choice is that each being say NO. That is because some will leave their bodies and be sick, not having taken in the Living Force as their physician.

It is according to law that we must surrender to withstand the maelstrom.
    Last edited by Delight; 20th April 2021 at 05:00.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), Chip (20th April 2021), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), greybeard (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Journeyman (20th April 2021), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2022), Tyy1907 (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I believe in the Living God. IT's all around us, interpenetrating every every part and this LIFE is Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience. In what way every one will conceive the relationship one has to this Force, that is given. If there is anything AMAZING about this nexus point, it is that the collective mind has shattered. This is massive change in our whole reality.

To go beyond the known which has encountered its destruction in progress and NOT just recreate the same, we must be comfortable with the Un-Known. By focusing on the Living God, we can actually be in the silence, the void which NO THING but all potential. And IMO we are in evolution that is an UNKNOWN but orchestrated also by us in a larger context as we are ONE.

The matrix has shattered in full view. It causes massive confusion of what to think. The mind is overwhelmed. It needs silence and communion to be refreshed.

If one's own mind cannot be still within the void, one may try to grab hold of this or that in futility. But if one can become aware of the LIVING GOD, the relationship will happen more and more.

I totally understand that this is a great opportunity to become the real being we are. It involves much which is symbolized as being put in the fire, or washed, or blown to pieces or ground to dust. I absolutely know that we are in a process of quickening our being as organic god sparks emanating light. It has to do with what some identify as opening the heart and creating heart brain resonance. This happens through being close to Source, higher self (?)I don't know except that it is working on me. I am SURE that the jab may kill and maim the body but the original being is still the same being because the body is just a garment. It needs care and attention. If the being cannot stand in the body any longer, the body disintegrates.

The key issue IMO is that just because we are who we are, we participate in a Divine Plan which is allowing free will and various experiences. It is all to the GOOD. If we CAN surrender, it just becomes INCREDIBLY GOOD. I say that jab or no jab, all is well for the BEING of light who is myself. In principle I decline the jab. In principle I could radiate a frequency that mitigated all effects with the Living God as source. My personal choice is that each being say NO. That is because some will leave their bodies and be sick, not having taken in the Living Force as their physician.

It is according to law that we must surrender to withstand the maelstrom.
    There are potential health liabilities with taking the vaccine but of the many people I know and heard that have had it nobody at all had any problems. I just think we're being lead to bark up the wrong tree.

Look at what Covid itself is doing locally and globally.
    It's designed to soften us up and comply gradually but surely. Combine that with increased extreme weather we're looking into possible food/supply shortages. What about who brought Covid here in the first place? Those cowards are safe and sound living their own misguided empty existences. A worsening is in the plans so we can keep arguing about whether vaccines are the antichrist or we can put our energy into safeguarding our and our childrens futures by asking in the privacy of our own minds for help from the Divine source we're all a part of. They need our energy of intention so we have half a chance.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Delight (3rd May 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Docim369 (23rd September 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), sunflower (20th April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

There will allways be ways for people to be divided if they want. We as humans need to grow over that. I for one dont feel myself better then someone who is vaccinated. I do feel very sad for people who get vaccinated because they enter a medical experiment and alot of data shows it fcks up the immune system for one. Its mainly the story tellers who tell the story of unvaccinated people being a danger for society and as the large part of humanity still believes the story tellers they will start fighting against the unvaccinated.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Delight (3rd May 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Docim369 (3rd May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Peace in Oz (24th September 2022), Tyy1907 (21st April 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some great discussions here...some of which have also been on some of the other threads.
    BUT WE ARE LIVING IN MIND-BOGGLING TIMES.
    That is why I started this thread, I believe the work of Sylvia is so timely and I found information on her channel I could not elsewhere. Also I resonate with most of her information.
    By the way she has uploaded a new video in which she is discussing some of the possible paths people will face in these times.
    In this video she touches on what the discussions on this thread have also been about: is taking the jab while still "living in the Christ/God" acceptable? Her answer is very clear (and personally I resonate with it 100%). No, it is not acceptable.
    People have the right of their own opinion and WE ARE ON DIFFERENT PATHS, which is a fact everyone should consider while debating with others. Each of us have different lessons to learn and paths to take.
    Maybe a wake up for someone: in one of the prophecies it is stated that (frequent) use of electronics will "dull, captivate, hypnotize" the mind so it will be much harder to gather the will and focus in preparation for an upcoming decade. which threatens to be extremely challenging for most of the populace.
    I see the difference clearly: yesterday I was in the garden planting seeds almost all day, how good I felt. Right now when I am writing this I am feeling negative influence of electronics and am turning off the device...
    Let's wholeheartedly return to Source, original knowledge...praying for the best possible outcome and wishing everybody well

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Delight (3rd May 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Harmony (24th September 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), lisalu (3rd May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd May 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Michel Leclerc (23rd September 2022), Peace in Oz (24th September 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It sounds like she's taking a heavy handed approach to extreme karmic liability if one chooses to take any Covid vaccination. What if someone's elderly and chooses to get vaccinated cause if they ever got Covid they'd be finished, so getting the jab is the lesser of evils? Make no mistake this virus can kill elderly and in high concentrations has killed younger people.

This is their strategy. Mixing truth with misinfo. The misinfo or disinfo being "unequivocal". Anything claimed unequivocally should be questioned. It's divide and conquer just like everything else. Saying there are 2 factions and you're either in one or the other. Anything that divides mankind will be used no matter how persuasive it all looks. This is the cleverness of this strategy. There are other players in this contest pulling the strings.

And yes I pray and connect with Source Creator daily. Nothing is hidden from the divine so a CREDIBLE divine source these days is so precious and rare.

All Im saying is to keep an open mind and of course let the heart guide.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 3rd May 2021 at 19:37.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Delight (3rd May 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Docim369 (5th May 2021), Harmony (24th September 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Peace in Oz (24th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looking at the timeline Sylvia put together is amazing, especially considering it has been made some years ago, prophesized many years ago.
    It has been said by prophets that after the death of an English leader which could be considered the queen, things tend to get worse quickly. Also a one world religion is very much in the making as well as the middle east peace treaty. Not to mention the cutting of gas from Russia and this year's abundant harvest.
    According to all this we should get and be ready for the start of the 3 1/2 years of pre-tribulation...
    Amazing accuracy...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Harmony (24th September 2022), Inversion (23rd September 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), onawah (23rd October 2022), Peace in Oz (24th September 2022), Sadieblue (29th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

In this video Sylvia takes on the life and predictions of three Bulgarian seers. Two of those, Baba Vanda and Peter Deunov became very influential and their voice and charisma spread far abroad from their native lands. The third was Slava Sevrukova.
    Baba Vanga makes it very clear when she said: do you think that simple skills like of the "preppers" would save you from the old devouring flames of the change of the yugas? Of course not only somebody with a pure heart will be able to survive the cosmic storm...near her death she added: what else should I add? The new age of Truth and Light is very very near!
    Peter Deunov also predicted the shift of the ages, which is nothing new, for everything in nature seems to have a cyclical path and the old civilizations were very knowledgeable about the shifting of the ages. Peter warns about the upcoming times: "The liberation can no longer be postponed. Humanity must prepare itself for great trials that are inescapable and are coming to bring an end to egoism." More about his end time prophecies can be read here: https://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/...-the-end-time/
    Many interesting talks and analysis about prophecies on her channel, many of which, as Sylvia said, have staggering similarities.

Last edited by Docim369; 23rd October 2022 at 09:49.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), Brigantia (28th October 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Eva2 (23rd October 2022), gini (28th October 2022), Harmony (23rd October 2022), Heart to heart (28th October 2022), Isserley (23rd October 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd October 2022), Matthew (28th October 2022), onawah (23rd October 2022), Sadieblue (29th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

YouTube's newearth talks about some prophecies published in Greek forty years ago. I'm sorry I can't spell or even pronounce the prophesying monk's name.

He talks about an ailment that has a fix already and this is the mark of the beast. Those who don't accept it will not be able to get employment, and economic pressure will be used to make people take it. He says those people who take the stamp of the mark will have a problem with sunlight and it will make them bite their tongues in pain. That bit doesn't make sense but I give credence to prophecy so I wonder if it might make sense yet. He said in America dogs will already be stamped and their location will be known, and dogs that don't have the mark will be destroyed by a laser weapon. Even now this sounds a bit far-fetched but in the back of my mind this doesn't sound entirely impossible.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), Brigantia (28th October 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st December 2022), Docim369 (9th December 2022), Eva2 (29th October 2022), gini (28th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), Isserley (28th October 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Sadieblue (29th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Things are slowly ramping up and everything seems to be going in the predicted direction.
    This french prophet, Marie Julie Jehenny (she was a stigmatist, look it up, I believe most people do not know what that is, and really should), is according to Syliva, one of the most accurate ones . Practically all her predictions have manifested in this realm. She passed away 1941.
    This video is information-dense and I advise anyone to listen to the whole video.
    Although the information is centred around the situation in France, it also presents general information about the tribulation. Here is a quick overview:
    -the migrations to mostly Europe (here Sylvia adds that a reported was interested about where all these people are coming from and who is behind this. He then tracked them to a shore a Africa and found out that the same people that organize illegal human (children) trafficking were also behind these migrations, as well as government agencies. These immigrants are allowed to pass the international sees freely and are told to throw away their passports before arriving to Europe
    -about how the migrated people help to devastate France (also other countries)
    -there will be many attacks on Christians
    -people will because of government regulations and control ruin cities
    -the Antichrist incarnate will not be happy anymore with just being the ideologist of the worldly powers he will want to be worshipped
    -three quarters of the Earths population will die, the whole Earth will become a cemetery ground
    -the first declaration of a Christ incarnate avatar (in the East he is known as Kalki) will be a false one and many people will be deceived
    -Christ (Kalki) will arrive at the scene when all will seem to be without any hope
    -the plague will hit all of the sudden and many people will not be prepared to "meet" their own inner Christ
    -after the tribulation the "parasites" of the earth will be gone
    -the hand of God/Tao/Cosmic Energy will be behind everything...

Sylvia points out that the prophecies are meant for those who are prepared to humbly listen to the prophesied words so they will be ready and prepared when the going gets tough and will know what is going on, less chance they will be deceived and will be able to see the big picture so in a way will be joyful knowing that the worst will not last long and the end result will be a "parasite free world"

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), Brigantia (9th December 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Eva2 (9th December 2022), Harmony (10th December 2022), Isserley (9th December 2022), janette (9th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Matthew (10th December 2022), ronny (24th December 2022), sunflower (9th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here comes the best of the prophecies, from the greatest prophet of our time, who was only a child! Listening to the prophecies of this boy, to what he had said and connecting to his spirit was and is, in my experience, the most profound experience the internet has brought me! His messages, I believe, as also does Sylvia, are brought directly from "heaven". What a statement to make!
    In this first part, I will only talk about his life, and on another I will go into his prophetic words and his explanation of the world we live in.
    He was born to a very modest religious orthodox Christians near the mountain chain Ural in Russia in 1982. Because of some health problems in his early childhood, he received only 1 vaccine. At an early age he talked like an adult. The knowledge that came from his mouth was overwhelming. His parents who were ordinary and simple people found it hard and confusing to follow along.
    The family had numerous visitors in their home. Many miraculous healings took place in his presence. Even after his death many people are mysteriously healed at his graveyard tomb stone.
    Once his mother asked him who his soul was or where it came from. He did not want to give the information up, but added that one time in the future some literature will be found and they will find out who he really was and that he will become very famous, so that even the Germans will be proud because he lived there practicly the first half of his life.
    At one time his mother proposed that they write down all the information about the future and all that he was talking about. They did that but very soon after his death the notes were mysteriously stolen. The information that is available today is a result of his mother's memory.
    His death or rather transformation was not unexpected. He knew it all along and told his parents he would leave this plane just 2 or 3 months before it actually happened.
    There have been many pushes to canonize him in Russia, but the authorities have, understandably, with lame explanations held it back. Non the less, many have canonized him in their hearts.
    With the help of his messages and his spirit, I believe, humanity has been given a almost perfect instruction on how to navigate as well as a clear understanding of these "end times".
    Hearts out
    Enough for now

Last edited by Docim369; 20th December 2022 at 14:11.
    No birth.
    No death.
    No bondage.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), Brigantia (20th December 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), Delight (20th December 2022), Eva2 (20th December 2022), gini (21st December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Here comes the best of the prophecies, from the greatest prophet of our time, who was only a child! Listening to the prophecies of this boy, to what he had said and connecting to his spirit was and is, in my experience, the most profound experience the internet has brought me! His messages, I believe, as also does Sylvia, are brought directly from "heaven". What a statement to make!
    In this first part, I will only talk about his life, and on another I will go into his prophetic words and his explanation of the world we live in.
    He was born to a very modest religious orthodox Christians near the mountain chain Ural in Russia in 1982. Because of some health problems in his early childhood, he received only 1 vaccine. At an early age he talked like an adult. The knowledge that came from his mouth was overwhelming. His parents who were ordinary and simple people found it hard and confusing to follow along.
    The family had numerous visitors in their home. Many miraculous healings took place in his presence. Even after his death many people are mysteriously healed at his graveyard tomb stone.
    Once his mother asked him who his soul was or where it came from. He did not want to give the information up, but added that one time in the future some literature will be found and they will find out who he really was and that he will become very famous, so that even the Germans will be proud because he lived there practicly the first half of his life.
    At one time his mother proposed that they write down all the information about the future and all that he was talking about. They did that but very soon after his death the notes were mysteriously stolen. The information that is available today is a result of his mother's memory.
    His death or rather transformation was not unexpected. He knew it all along and told his parents he would leave this plane just 2 or 3 months before it actually happened.
    There have been many pushes to canonize him in Russia, but the authorities have, understandably, with lame explanations held it back. Non the less, many have canonized him in their hearts.
    With the help of his messages and his spirit, I believe, humanity has been given a almost perfect instruction on how to navigate as well as a clear understanding of these "end times".
    Hearts out
    Enough for now

Here is a link to the rest of the playlist. There are facets of the information that dovetail with other information. It is very depressing to contemplate but way more interesting than most other sources of speculation.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), Docim369 (21st December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Heart to heart (21st December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hearts out
    Enough for now

Here is a link to the rest of the playlist. There are facets of the information that dovetail with other information. It is very depressing to contemplate but way more interesting than most other sources of speculation.

While at first glance the situation described does seem depressing, the bigger picture seem sensible to me.
    Man has betrayed his brother and sister, we are competing with one another and fighting, we have also betrayed ourselves, thinking we are separate from one another and still go on with our selfish little habits and lastly we have failed to realize God.
    Humanity is in a sort of hypnotic state, more or less everybody trying to secure it's own survival.
    Years go by with no true realization and unable to let go of his egoistic nature and see the bigger picture. Unconscious in a word.
    And not everybody is like that for sure, but the mass absolutely is.
    Man it seems has to realize the temporary and limited nature of the material life in which we are engaging. And try to understand the majestic nature of the Eternal Truth, God.
    I believe that this civilization is a fail and man is not a speck of the magnificence his Divine nature is in truth.
    But that is changing fast and before the new can be brought forward the old will have to, according to the prophecies and my gut feeling, have to be brought down, so the New can arise.

This poem was inspired by this:

Secret of the Holy Grail?
    No secret.
    It is in front of you all the way.
    NO BIRTH, NO DEATH.
    NO BONDAGE.
    Contemplate and realize!
    Let the false light go about it's own dance.
    And let the Eternal Light shine in all it's glory and majesty.
    Last edited by Docim369; 21st December 2022 at 14:01.
    No birth.
    No death.
    No bondage.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), gnostic9 (21st December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Heart to heart (21st December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), ronny (24th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I just watched Part 3 of Otrok Vyacheslav prophecies and its a doozey. Here's hoping he got a few of those predictions wrong!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Docim369 (24th December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sylvia has put out some videos since I last wrote. I would like to update on some important things.
    Firstly a caution is made for all who wish to remain human until the end. One should take notice of the fact that they are trying to microchip us with nano-particles by air, water and food. Last week I treated water with electrolyzermand the result was quite shocking (full of nano dust)...The spring water and reverse osmosis water had none of these particles...
    The second is food, which Sylvia also warns about: supermarket food is not the way to go...I remember one of the prophets or seers advising to stock up on food without bar codes...so... grow your own and buy from local farms.
    I would say one should be fasting now and then because it is, by my experience the most profound way of cleansing, not just the body but also the soul. Remember THIS MATRIX IS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE. Give the body only what it needs to survive. We need so little and the prophecies say people not taking the mark will not suffer hunger, the body reorganizes when not getting food and starts taking in eatheric energy. Please remember that.
    The other caution is the smart identity cards. Here is a quote from a seer: "the new world passports will be forced...whoever gets into the beastly computer and agrees to take the document with this ancient black and white stripes there in no way back. His consciousness will be dimmed and after that there will be no way back out of this abyss." Similar cautions were made by almost all seers/prophets WAY ahead of time.
    Sylvia warns...watch out so they do not fool you...do everything it takes to stay out of their system. Send back any documents. Do not sign anything which could get you closer to the beast system. They have been showing us who they are...does anybody who knows that really want to be in their "system"? And even though many realize this, not many will withhold until the end.
    One has to learn naturopathy and home healing.
    Stay humble and love what is eternal and does not change with time.
    Last edited by Docim369; 28th December 2023 at 11:07.
    No birth.
    No death.
    No bondage.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2023), Eva2 (28th December 2023), meat suit (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread