+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luciferase & the God Gene (VMAT2)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Default Luciferase (or other vaccine ingredients) & the God Gene (VMAT2)

I have this feeling that the vaccine has something to do with targeting the human potential for spiritual experiences since the entire Earth is undergoing a consciousness shift. So I did a brief search.

Has anyone looked into how luciferase, a component of the new mRNA vaccine affects the God gene aka VMAT2?

I found this snippet which appears to suggest it blocks VMAT2.

If it is true that this enzyme can block VMAT2, it may explain the aggressive push to prevent people from leaving this material sphere.

Link: https://www.genetex.com/Product/Deta...e/GTX89638-PEP

Either that or perhaps other components function as an anti-VMAT2 factor. There is this paper saying it is vulnerable to dopaminergic toxins:

And this paper citing the potential risk of one of the Pfizer vaccine ingredients, more specifically ALC-0315:
    https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fa5...ch_vaccine.pdf (Run search for dopamine)
    Last edited by Tenzin; 30th March 2021 at 16:44.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (30th March 2021), Constance (30th March 2021), De Christu (3rd April 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), gini (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Mike (30th March 2021), OmeyocaN777 (30th March 2021), pueblo (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), Yoda (30th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Default Re: Luciferase & the God Gene (VMAT2)

Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    I have this feeling that the vaccine has something to do with targeting the human potential for spiritual experiences since the entire Earth is undergoing a consciousness shift. So I did a brief search.

Has anyone looked into how luciferase, a component of the new mRNA vaccine affects the God gene aka VMAT2?

I found this snippet which appears to suggest it blocks VMAT2.

If it is true that this enzyme can block VMAT2, it may explain the aggressive push to prevent people from leaving this material sphere.

Link: https://www.genetex.com/Product/Deta...e/GTX89638-PEP
    I thought Luciferase was the enzyme that makes fireflies (and other critters) glow?

But I know nothing about it.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), De Christu (3rd April 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Mark (30th March 2021), Mike (30th March 2021), Tenzin (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I thought Luciferase was the enzyme that makes fireflies (and other critters) glow?
    It is. It is used in assays, which monitor cell activity and biochemical processes, including gene expression. Which is why it is used in diagnostic tests for Covid-19. The vaccine makers deny that it is in the vaccine itself.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), De Christu (3rd April 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Jaye B. (3rd April 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Kryztian (31st March 2021), Mike (30th March 2021), sllim11 (31st March 2021), Snoweagle (30th March 2021), Tenzin (30th March 2021), uzn (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

You are correct, Luciferase makes fireflies glow and initially Moderna said it was going to include it in it's vaccines so you could scan a person and know if they were vaccinated.

I am doing research now to see if they ended up including it, all discussion about it seems to have stopped.

Edit: from my research it looks like Moderna decided to not include the lucerin/ Luciferase in the vaccine.

According to Moderna:
    WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
    The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid
    (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG],
    cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine,
    tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 30th March 2021 at 14:15.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Snoweagle (30th March 2021), Tenzin (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    You are correct, Luciferase makes fireflies glow and initially Moderna said it was going to include it in it's vaccines so you could scan a person and know if they were vaccinated.

I am doing research now to see if they ended up including it, all discussion about it seems to have stopped.

Please post what you find. I imagine this is to prevent anyone from forging papers.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Tenzin (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:00.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021), Mike (30th March 2021), Snoweagle (30th March 2021), Tenzin (31st March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

It sounds possible, the last paper in my OP mentioned the risk of one of the lipids specifically which can damage cells along the HPG axis, the channel that is closely related to kundalini. And of all hormones, dopamine, which is one of the most important endocrine factors that allows us to enter deep states of relaxation and concentration and exercise self control.

Who knows if they could have dropped the idea of Luciferase since people are raising the alarm and decided to adopt this lipid delivery aproach instead to compromise the God gene.
    Last edited by Tenzin; 31st March 2021 at 00:51.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), Constance (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

Edit: from my research it looks like Moderna decided to not include the lucerin/ Luciferase in the vaccine.

According to Moderna:
    WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
    The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid
    (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG],
    cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine,
    tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.
    Maybe this publication (Reverse Engineering Source Code of the Biontech Pfizer Vaccine) may help with your research, but it is not complete yet for what I understood.

~~~
    Assemblies of putative SARS-CoV2-spike-encoding mRNA sequences for vaccines BNT-162b2 and mRNA-1273.

Dae Eun Jeong, Matthew McCoy, Karen Artiles, Orkan Ilbay, Andrew Fire*, Kari Nadeau,
    Helen Park, Brooke Betts, Scott Boyd, Ramona Hoh, and Massa Shoura*
    Departments of Pathology, Genetics, Pediatrics, and Medicine, Stanford University School of
    Medicine and Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Medical Center
    *Correspondence: afire@stanford.edu and/or massa86@stanford.edu

Figure 1: Spike-encoding contig assembled from BioNTech/Pfizer BNT-162b2 vaccine.

The paper is available on github for download > https://github.com/NAalytics/Assembl...-1273.docx.pdf

Pay attention in what direction they are steering the entire thing. Here we go gene therapy, I give a year for the term vaccine cease completely to exist, probably it will be erased from dictionaries in the entire world.
    Last edited by palehorse; 31st March 2021 at 14:04.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:58.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Tenzin (4th April 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Found it to be of interest and related..

Epigenetic methylation

DNA/RNA methylation
    DNA methylation in vertebrates typically occurs at CpG sites (cytosine-phosphate-guanine sites–that is, where a cytosine is directly followed by a guanine in the DNA sequence). This methylation results in the conversion of the cytosine to 5-methylcytosine. The formation of Me-CpG is catalyzed by the enzyme DNA methyltransferase. In mammals, DNA methylation is common in body cells,[5] and methylation of CpG sites seems to be the default.[6][7] Human DNA has about 80–90% of CpG sites methylated, but there are certain areas, known as CpG islands, that are CG-rich (high cytosine and guanine content, made up of about 65% CG residues), wherein none is methylated. These are associated with the promoters of 56% of mammalian genes, including all ubiquitously expressed genes. One to two percent of the human genome are CpG clusters, and there is an inverse relationship between CpG methylation and transcriptional activity. Methylation contributing to epigenetic inheritance can occur through either DNA methylation or protein methylation. Improper methylations of human genes can lead to disease development,[8][9] including cancer.[10][11] Similarly, RNA methylation occurs in different RNA species viz. tRNA, rRNA, mRNA, tmRNA, snRNA, snoRNA, miRNA, and viral RNA. Different catalytic strategies are employed for RNA methylation by a variety of RNA-methyltransferases. RNA methylation is thought to have existed before DNA methylation in the early forms of life evolving on earth.[12]

N6-methyladenosine (m6A) is the most common and abundant methylation modification in RNA molecules (mRNA) present in eukaryotes. 5-methylcytosine (5-mC) also commonly occurs in various RNA molecules. Recent data strongly suggest that m6A and 5-mC RNA methylation affects the regulation of various biological processes such as RNA stability and mRNA translation,[13] and that abnormal RNA methylation contributes to etiology of human diseases.[14]
    ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl...ic_methylation (the source are on the bottom of the page)

In cancer
    Main articles: DNA methylation in cancer and Regulation of transcription in cancer
    In many disease processes, such as cancer, gene promoter CpG islands acquire abnormal hypermethylation, which results in transcriptional silencing that can be inherited by daughter cells following cell division.[41] Alterations of DNA methylation have been recognized as an important component of cancer development. Hypomethylation, in general, arises earlier and is linked to chromosomal instability and loss of imprinting, whereas hypermethylation is associated with promoters and can arise secondary to gene (oncogene suppressor) silencing, but might be a target for epigenetic therapy.[42]
    ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_methylation

DNA methylation in cancer
    DNA methylation in cancer plays a variety of roles, helping to change the healthy regulation of gene expression to a disease pattern.
    ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_methylation_in_cancer

DNA methyltransferase
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_methyltransferase

I heard about DNA altering without external intervention when I was a student of the Forth Way, that a person could archive DNA mutation through intense forms of exercises, the example used was the intense exercise Sufi does when spinning or rotating in their own axle for a long period of time, the explanation was the increase of production of some enzymes that are involved in energy production, true or false who knows, but the elders in practice believed that.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Hym (2nd April 2021), Tenzin (4th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread