Thread: Internal Vaccination Passports for the UK

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Default Re: Internal Vaccination Passports for the UK

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    [...]
    Yes, let's enjoy the respite whilst remaining extraordinarily vigilant.
    [...]
    Yeah... or maybe they figured out there are enough vaxxed self replicating, skin penetrating spike protein factories around to contaminate every one else... so, one needs to keep bracing oneself for a while longer...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th April 2022), avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Brigantia (21st January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Matthew (21st January 2022), Peace in Oz (21st January 2022), Reinhard (21st January 2022), Tintin (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Someone's take on the Tony Blair institute for global change lies:

Quote This is interesting, from Tony Blair Foundation. Removing restrictions for good seems to mean mandatory vex.
    source End Times Life twitter

https://institute.global/policy/living-with-covid

Not sure what to make of this but at least it makes sense.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Brigantia (21st January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Journeyman (21st January 2022), Nasu (27th February 2022), Reinhard (21st January 2022), Tintin (21st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Quote This is interesting, from Tony Blair Foundation. Removing restrictions for good seems to mean mandatory vex.

Well - and I'm at page 11 as I write this - it's a blueprint for coercion, and is as brainwashed and deceptive a document you'll see anywhere; a masterclass in orcery (<< as in orc, not a typo). One should shudder at its creepiness but forewarned is, as they say.....

To anyone interested, I'd recommend several mugs of whatever your favourite tipple is (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and do a dive here. It isn't funny actually, but I find myself wryly grinning at the degrees of psychological manipulation being proposed here.

We thank our enemies for their candour here as well
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Brigantia (21st January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), happyuk (21st January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Journeyman (21st January 2022), Matthew (21st January 2022), meat suit (21st January 2022), Nasu (21st January 2022), Reinhard (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Well - and I'm at page 11 as I write this - it's a blueprint for coercion, and is as brainwashed and deceptive a document you'll see anywhere; a masterclass in orcery (<< as in orc, not a typo). One should shudder at its creepiness but forewarned is, as they say.....

To anyone interested, I'd recommend several mugs of whatever your favourite tipple is (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and do a dive here. It isn't funny actually, but I find myself wryly grinning at the degrees of psychological manipulation being proposed here.

I applaud you for getting that far in. I got creeped out before that point. As you say, it gets to the point where you have to laugh or you'd go mad. For example:

Quote A total of 15 per cent of respondents cited a previous Covid infection as their reason for not getting the jab. This could equate to as many as 820,000 people at a national level. The problem is, while recovering from a Covid-19 infection does provide a certain level of natural immunity, this immunity wanes over time and can’t be counted on to hold up against new strains.
    Unlike the vaccine immunity which lasts until another dose is required and can't be counted on to hold up against new strains.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th April 2022), avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Brigantia (27th February 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Matthew (21st January 2022), meat suit (21st January 2022), Nasu (21st January 2022), Reinhard (21st January 2022), Tintin (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #145
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I applaud you for getting that far in. I got creeped out before that point. As you say, it gets to the point where you have to laugh or you'd go mad. For example:

Quote A total of 15 per cent of respondents cited a previous Covid infection as their reason for not getting the jab. This could equate to as many as 820,000 people at a national level. The problem is, while recovering from a Covid-19 infection does provide a certain level of natural immunity, *this immunity wanes over time and can’t be counted on to hold up against new strains.
    Unlike the vaccine immunity which lasts until another dose is required and can't be counted on to hold up against new strains.
    Well, thankyou But, seriously, this document is loaded with *this kind of brainless and unscientific flim-flam, it really is. This statement (bold) is a demonstrable lie. What's even more galling is the self-congratulatory tone throughout; I can see Blair as an orc overlord scrutinising its authorship, too.

That ought to make one shudder.

Okay, commensurate with the thread theme, here's another paragraph that strains under the weight of its perfidity:

(Page 22 - yes, I've made it this far )

Why the Country Needs the Right Strategy on Covid Passes
    As the world moves from pandemic to endemic status, Covid Passes remain the best option for managing individual and collective risk as the Covid situation evolves, potentially helping to avoid future unnecessary and costly lockdowns. It is essential that businesses and venues can distinguish between who is likely to have the virus and who doesn’t in a way that is accessible, trusted, and easy to use for both patrons and operators. Other than allowing the virus to run freely within the country, passes are the only way to differentiate between the contagious and the healthy. These should not be permanent fixtures, but rather an essential tool as we make the transition to endemic.

Data examining the effects of various lockdowns in the UK and abroad over the past two years have revealed huge impacts on the economic wellbeing and health of those under these restrictions and limitations. From missed cancer screenings to fallout effects of losing critical income streams, lockdowns should be avoided at all costs moving forward.

My proposal concerning the right strategy in response to this paragraph header would be:

Dispense with any idea of adopting them in any setting, anywhere, and leave people the heck alone

Unsurprisingly this document appears authored by those that do not value the freedoms that have allowed them to be able to write this toxic drivel, and who have scant regard for the principle of bodily autonomy. And its publication date is much too recent for comfort.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2022), avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Brigantia (27th February 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), happyuk (21st January 2022), Harmony (23rd January 2022), Icare (21st January 2022), Journeyman (21st January 2022), Matthew (21st January 2022), Myristyl (21st January 2022), Nasu (21st January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The orc overlord document was a good reminder that this is still happening I guess; that illusion shattered pretty quickly but it never sat right with me. The respite I feel, I still feel, so from personal experience I say they have lost their psychological advantage. Now it's easy to see the rest of the crimes, suddenly they are more vivid.

Quote ourkez
    @kdeighton79
    Mums best friend just seen doc, symptoms- possible hernia, high blood pressure, increased heart rate, regular vomiting and in a lot if pain.
    Doc rang York hospital.. they've REFUSED to admit her cos she hasn't had her booster!!!! Face with symbols over mouthFace with symbols over mouth

I can't deal with this utter ****!!
    source twitter

Once you see it....

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2022), avid (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (21st January 2022), Harmony (23rd January 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Icare (21st January 2022), Nasu (27th February 2022), Reinhard (21st January 2022), Spiral (23rd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (21st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Meanwhile Army Of Shadows on twitter finds some social credit system creep. This should probably evolve into it's own thread

Army of Shadows
    @ArmyofShadows2
    https://gov.uk/government/publicatio...n-data-systems

This appears to be a social credit system.
    Citizen Data Systems. Remember that term

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), Ewan (11th February 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2022), Harmony (23rd January 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Nasu (27th February 2022), Spiral (23rd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is more or less in real-time

Quote Today I responded to @GOVUK @sajidjavid @10DowningStreet Consultation spelling out why I'm opposed to the Vaccine Mandate & why there should be no discrimination based on choicePlease fill it out too @Togetherdec @CareQualityComm @acasorguk @NHSEngland
    https://www.gov.uk/government/consul...nd-social-care
    I did this after an email from The Together Declaration:
    Dear Matthew,

Hi,
    Last night the government issued a Public Consultation on mandating vaccinations. It is very short and important that we all fill it out and submit responses please.

Here is the link -

Here are responses you can tweak for the final two questions if you answer NO to it impacting 'protected' people - in the last 2 boxes:

All groups
    because if there was any mandatory procedure we'd lose a further 120,000 staff on top of the 60000 care home workers and other ancillary staff - with a shortfall already of 95000 staff this will be devastating. On top of the fact a 2 year huge multi million waiting list for the NHS. It would be catastrophic and enormously damaging to all , both vulnerable and protected and society, We know that Omnicron is mild, that vaccines do not stop transmission, that natural immunity from having Covid is higher as per evidence from Israeli studies and others. Vaccination is to protect the person having it. Not others. You need to stop with the disingenuous blurring and fudging of this now.

Then…..
    Please post this on Twitter & Socials once completed:

"Today I responded to @GOVUK @sajidjavid @10DowningStreet Consultation spelling out why I'm opposed to the Vaccine Mandate & why there should be no discrimination based on choicePlease fill it out too @Togetherdec @CareQualityComm @acasorguk @NHSEngland
    "
    Please FOLLOW us and SHARE ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS:

We shall continue with the legal action and challenge any Regulatory Organisation or Trust that discriminates based on choice. Finally please ask a friend to sign
    https://togetherdeclaration.org
    We have shown & will continue to demonstrate that we are Strong Together.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (10th February 2022), Bill Ryan (21st February 2022), Ewan (11th February 2022), Gwin Ru (11th February 2022), Harmony (27th February 2022), Hermoor (10th February 2022), Nasu (27th February 2022), Peace in Oz (11th February 2022), Spiral (13th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Vaccine passports were a red herring to have the infrastructure in place so as to create a Checkpoint Charlie society.” -Maajid Nawaz

Source twitter

From the replies on that twitter thread:

Ottawa Police
    @OttawaPolice
    There are approximately 100 police checkpoints surrounding the secured area downtown. Police will simply ask for your reason for travelling within the area.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2022), Ewan (21st February 2022), Gwin Ru (21st February 2022), Harmony (27th February 2022), Nasu (27th February 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not sure we actually won Level 1. Level 2 here we go.

Bernie's Tweets
    @BernieSpofforth
    U.K. - Witty and Valance to step away from Covid to focus on “emerging Technologies”

Health ID, citizen data and control, is the new Covid Passport. Don’t be fooled, this is not for your own safety.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (27th February 2022), Bill Ryan (15th April 2022), Brigantia (27th February 2022), Ewan (27th February 2022), Gwin Ru (27th February 2022), Harmony (27th February 2022), Nasu (27th February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From rumours on twitter it looks like they're implementing it as far as they can anyway

Evo
    @Silent_Scre4mer
    From a mate. It’s coming anyway through the back door
    <image copy>

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (15th April 2022), Bill Ryan (15th April 2022), Gwin Ru (15th April 2022), Harmony (15th April 2022), meat suit (15th April 2022), Myristyl (15th April 2022), Peace in Oz (17th April 2022), wondering (15th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #152
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes the Covid Prison Pass scheme is still being pushed. That job is for a permanent position. In tandem with this the Government backed digital ID scheme has launched despite more than half of the respondents being against it.
    Whatever else might be said about the pandemic I have always thought the 'Freedom passports' are a major short term objective and they are not going to give up. I will continue my complete noncooperation.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myristyl For This Post:

avid (15th April 2022), Bill Ryan (15th April 2022), Ewan (23rd April 2022), Gwin Ru (15th April 2022), Harmony (15th April 2022), Peace in Oz (17th April 2022), wondering (15th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's evolving for the worst in continental Europe and it's also progressing here in the UK

Maajid أبو عمّار
    @MaajidNawaz
    “The UK just handed out an £18 million contract for further development of the Covid pass.”

This is now. April 2022.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bald (22nd April 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2022), Ewan (23rd April 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8