Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Covid passports? It's get real time

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Covid passports? It's get real time

You are absolutely on the target with this concern for the Vaccine Passports, I think this is the total ambition, the ultimate objective of the entire Pandemic, it
    was engineered to shift the dynamic of 'freedom' away from the liberal democratic tradition we had so painfully won in the West, and to enable the complete transition into
    this Tyranny via Public Health - what better way to circumvent the usual checks and obstacles than to appeal to everyone's core self interest and sense of safety!!!!
    It began with the anti smoking campaign, and seeing how readily the population complied with totally changing their thinking and adopting the hostility and ostracism of public enemy #1 SMOKERS
    They knew it was only a matter of using exactly the same approach with public health and a highly infectious Flu-like illness.
    If there is only one time you publish some kind of resistance message and argument, this is now the time to do it regarding these passports- once it is implemented and blithely accepted
    we are finished.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Alecs (26th May 2021), Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), gord (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (25th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th May 2021), Kryztian (26th May 2021), mountain_jim (25th May 2021), Rain Forest (14th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Each country will be a bit different, unless they do achieve a one world government.
    You don't think they already have?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), gord (28th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Rain Forest (14th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Well it's part of the future "vaccine checkpoints"

So there will definitely be a list of "vaccines" you must have to travel or more around, or get a job

If you don't have them, then i can see the next situation happening:

- Hand me your vaccine passport papers, sr
    + I don't have them with me, officer
    - Ok, put your index finger here please
    - It says here, you don't have xxx vaccine, i'm sorry sr but i need you to step out of the vehicle now and move to our vaccination point right there
    + I don't want to, i'm free to move on my own country, i'm not touching anyone or stepping out of my car
    - "Control, we have a situation here"
    + Why are you calling other people, i just want to get home
    - I'm sorry sr, but this is for your own good, please step out of the vehicle.. now
    + I won't you can't force me!

"Sounds of glass breaking, yelling and someone being dragged into the vaccination point"

- You are arrested for resisting vaccination and endangering the lives of other civilians. You also had unvaccinated kids in your care, which is unlawful and child endangerment, they will be placed on custody until you resolve this issue on a court of law. They will also be vaccinated to prevent more harm to them, as state law indicates"

The vaccine passport is not for Covid only, it will be a long list eventually

If the checkpoints sound familiar, well you know from where already

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Of all the Covid-19 measures implemented so far or proposed, none is as worrying for me than the so called "immunity passports".

Yes they are more troubling to me than even the 'vaccines'.

Discussion of these passports began almost as soon as the pandemic was declared in Mar. 2020 and continued until as late as Feb. 2021.

For some strange reason the name of the passport has morphed from
    "immunity passport" to "vaccine passport".

I suppose the name change was inevitable really.
    How could governments, health and travel authorities and businesses
    offer "immunity passports" when the 'vaccines' being administered don't offer Covid-19 immunity?

And so the newly christened name "vaccine passports" recently emerged.

This absolves all in authority from having to assert that those who have been vaccinated are immune from Covid-19.

But of course we at Avalon know the name of the passports should really be: "experimental injection passports".

It is downright scary to see the number of countries that are jumping on board with the passport concept.
    Some cities and countries have already implemented them. Many are planning to implement them in the near future.

Not all experimental injections are created equally of course.
    If and when these passports do become necessary for recreation/work/pleasure/travel etc. it will be interesting to see how passports from one country are treated/recognized in another country that uses different 'vaccines'.

Is your "vaccine passport" equal to or as good as our "vaccine passport"?
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th May 2021 at 08:38.
    Tired

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (25th May 2021), DaveToo (25th May 2021), fifi (26th May 2021), gord (28th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th May 2021), Kryztian (26th May 2021), mountain_jim (25th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021), thepainterdoug (25th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I forgot to mention in my OP that these "vaccine passports"
    will be urgently needed by society of course.

How else would authorities be able to tell who has been vaccinated
    and thus be able to protect them from the non-vaccinated?

But wait ... haven't all the vaccine manufacturers said that their vaccines will not prevent Covid-19 transmission and that vaccinated people can still get and transmit Covid-19?

Doesn't that mean that "vaccine passports" would be useless for their stated purpose and makes a total mockery of any vaccine passport plan?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Anna70 (21st June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), Dick (25th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th May 2021), Gwin Ru (25th May 2021), I am B (27th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th May 2021), Kryztian (26th May 2021), Mashika (26th May 2021), mountain_jim (25th May 2021), pueblo (26th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

I believe Canada will refer to them as "health" passports...I have also heard the vaccinated cannot donate blood. they would perhaps pass "immunity" but maybe not all the other things in these DNA recoding viruses?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), DaveToo (27th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Mashika (26th May 2021), pueblo (26th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I believe Canada will refer to them as "health" passports...I have also heard the vaccinated cannot donate blood. they would perhaps pass "immunity" but maybe not all the other things in these DNA recoding viruses?
    In the states you can give blood if you have had the jab. You just have to tell them which version of the jab you had. Some states are giving prizes if you donate in May. Blood donations are way down.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), DaveToo (27th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th May 2021), gord (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Mashika (26th May 2021), pueblo (26th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

I forgot to mention in my OP that these "vaccine passports"
    will be urgently needed by society of course.

How else would authorities be able to tell who has been vaccinated
    and thus be able to protect them from the non-vaccinated?

But wait ... haven't all the vaccine manufacturers said that their vaccines will not prevent Covid-19 transmission and that vaccinated people can still get and transmit Covid-19?

Doesn't that mean that "vaccine passports" would be useless for their stated purpose and makes a total mockery of any vaccine passport plan?
    It's almost as if they had some other reason for introducing these 'passports'.....but no, that would just be conspiracy BS, right? Sort of the same way all those anti-vaxx conspiracy nutjobs were telling us a year ago that 'vaccine passports' were coming.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DaveToo (30th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

the US won't put up with that ****... I'm surprised anyone in the EU is willing to "show your papers" at a check point... like don't they remember last time?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th May 2021), gord (27th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), I am B (27th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Mashika (26th May 2021), Operator (29th May 2021), Sunny (29th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

I was at a party and someone, quite familiar with the "contraband" business said she could get us fake vaccination certificates. Well, that may work ... for a while. But guess who is planning way ahead to keep this from happening. Guess who is going to capitalize on making sure that we really do have vaccines if we want to travel around and about?

Can you guess ??? Give up ??? ... It's Bill Gates.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rTMN0VT2yNQ

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th May 2021), Franny (31st May 2021), gini (27th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), I am B (27th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Mashika (26th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

This may be useful for American readers:
    Vaccine Passports: Where Your State Stands

27 May, 2021

A lay of the land on what states are doing—or not doing—to protect freedom of choice. Action Alert!

As more Americans get vaccinated against COVID-19, and vaccination recommendations extend to younger and younger Americans, we are starting to see more efforts to require vaccination as a condition of receiving services, as we’ve seen at American universities.

This endangers autoimmune patients who are more at risk of serious adverse events following COVID vaccination. States can take a stand for medical freedom and privacy rights.

To prevent de facto vaccine mandates that endanger millions of patients, we must encourage state leaders to take action to protect our health.

Ten states, so far, have taken steps to restrict or ban the use of vaccine passports, electronic applications that display an individual’s vaccination status or COVID lab test results.

Many have done so through executive orders signed by the governor: Arizona, Florida, Texas, South Carolina, South Dakota, Montana, and Idaho. Three states have passed legislation along similar lines, including Utah, Indiana, and Arkansas.

These policies have important differences. In Florida and Montana, executive orders prevent businesses, in addition to state institutions, from requiring patrons to provide proof of vaccination to gain entry or service from the business. In Idaho, Arizona, South Dakota, Utah, South Carolina, Arkansas, Indiana, and Texas, the ban on vaccine passports is generally limited to entities of the state government or (in the case of Texas) any business that receives state funds.

Legislation is pending in the following states to prevent discrimination based on vaccination status and/or to prevent the use of vaccine passports: FL, NC, OK, HI, OR, RI, TX, WI, PA, and VT.

Texas State Senator Bob Hall, one of the sponsors of a bill preventing discrimination in Texas, had eloquent words to share about vaccine passports: “[My bill] aims to give Texans the peace of mind of knowing that their ability to navigate, participate, and function without being required to undergo an experimental medical procedure as a condition of that engagement is protected by law.”

Some governors have made positive statements, though have not yet taken action to prevent vaccine passports. Georgia Governor Brian Kemp tweeted, “I do not and will not support any kind of state-mandated vaccine passport… the decision to receive the vaccine should be left up to each individual.”

Governor Pete Ricketts of Nebraska said “Nebraska will not participate in any vaccine passport program. This concept violates two central tenets of the American system: freedom of movement and healthcare privacy.” Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced “I oppose vaccine passports. The COVID-19 vaccine should be a personal health choice, not a government requirement.”

Some states are moving in the other direction. Hawaii is allowing fully vaccinated Hawaiians to travel between islands without quarantine and other testing rules, with plans in the works to launch a vaccine passport system.

New York has already launched the Excelsior Pass, a voluntary app that allows people to upload negative COVID-19 test results or proof of vaccination. Governor Ned Lamont of Connecticut said he expects “some type of passport or validation … probably led by the private sector,” and that more planning will occur once vaccinations are open to everyone.

Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina said his administration is exploring the development of vaccine passports.

We’re already seeing how this can play out. In Israel, for example, the government issues “green passes” allowing access to social, cultural, sporting events, gyms, restaurants, etc., to individuals who have either recovered from COVID or have had the vaccine. Green passes must be renewed every six months.

We are all eager for life to return to “normal” following extended lockdowns and isolation. But vaccine passports are not the answer. We cannot deny rights and privileges to those, such as autoimmune patients, who choose not to receive a medical procedure due to a legitimate medical concern.

Action Alerts!
    1. Florida and Montana residents, thank your legislators for banning vaccine passports. Take Action!
    2. If you live in a state that banned vaccine passports only in state institutions (AZ, AR, ID, IN, SC, SD, TX, and UT), thank lawmakers for taking action but urge them to extend the ban on passports to businesses in the state. Take Action!
    3. All other states: urge your lawmakers to take action to ban vaccine passports in your state. Take Action!

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (29th May 2021), DaveToo (30th May 2021), gini (29th May 2021), Harmony (28th May 2021), Ioneo (28th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), kudzy (28th May 2021), Mashika (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021), pabranno (28th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021), Sunny (29th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021), Yoda (28th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Relatives needed those to go on safari in Africa during the '60s; also, trips to places like Hong Kong.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

janette (7th September 2021), Mashika (29th May 2021), TomKat (29th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Of all the Covid-19 measures implemented so far or proposed, none is as worrying for me than the so called "immunity passports".
    I need to apologize for having started a new thread on this overall topic of immunity passports (now merged into this one).

I did do a search on the topic (in the 'Covid-19 (the coronavirus)' Forum) but when nothing showed up I went ahead with my new post topic in that forum.

I think it might be more appropriate to have this topic in the 'Covid-19 (the coronavirus)' Forum?
    The topic is certainly related to vaccines, but even more so Covid-19.
    And in the near future I think the 'vaccine passport' will morph into something far bigger and
    far more sinister (should it start to take hold).

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gini (29th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Mashika (29th May 2021), pabranno (29th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Greece unveils first EU Covid passport as ‘fast lane to travel’
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lane-to-travel

Quote This is particularly important for Greece as a tourism country but I think important for every single state because what we want to do is we want to restore freedom of movement
    Yeah...

Tired

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DaveToo (29th May 2021), gini (29th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Sunny (29th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-to-travel</b>

Quote This is particularly important for Greece as a tourism country but I think important for every single state because what we want to do is we want to restore freedom of movement
    Yeah...

Fast lane is right!
    These 'passports' will be barrelling down the tracks at warp speed soon if we don't stand up now to fight them.

I have a Russian partner who is in touch with friends in Russia and they have no problems getting fake vaccine documents from their physicians. But this is not going to be the solution to the problem!

Real or fake passports will just add to the total passport numbers and entrench them more into the system.
    After travel, will come entry into work, stores, health services, financial services, recreation areas etc.

Beware!

*Just to clarify.
    In the above case the "fake vaccine documents" are actually authentic documents.
    The doctors simply either empty the syringe outside the patient and complete the legit documents or destroy the vaccine package but still complete the legit documents.

Of course there are likely many Covid-19 'vaccines passports of concern'.
    Another would be a totally bogus/fake one made with professional artistry.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 30th May 2021 at 20:55. Reason: Clarifying 'fake'

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gini (29th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Mashika (29th May 2021), Operator (29th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2021), Sunny (29th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Also this piece of tremendous BS i have not seen in years lol

Quote Charles Michel, the former prime minister of Belgium who is president of the European Council, said: “The free movement of people is a great European achievement, and it’s why it’s so important to demonstrate after this Covid crisis that you are able to guarantee the free movement of citizens.”
    Pretty sure a lot of people will eat that up

It's like spitting on someone's face, then telling them it's a favor so to 'clean them up' later on with a dirty napkin, they are laughing at everyone's faces out in the open... Jebus....

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-to-travel</b>

Yeah...

Fast lane is right!
    These 'passports' will be barrelling down the tracks at warp speed soon if we don't stand up now to fight them.

I have a Russian partner who is in touch with friends in Russia and they have no problems getting fake vaccine documents from their physicians. But this is not going to be the solution to the problem!

Real or fake passports will just add to the total passport numbers and entrench them more into the system.
    After travel, will come entry into work, stores, health services, financial services, recreation areas etc.

Beware!
    Tired

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DaveToo (29th May 2021), gini (29th May 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

I was fascinated by this woman's travel experience. And not in a good way.
    An Essential Journey
    My experience of international travel in Covid times.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/06/19/...ntial-journey/

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

avid (21st June 2021), Bill Ryan (20th June 2021), Brigantia (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), fifi (21st June 2021), gord (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Tintin (20th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    An Essential Journey

Mods - could this be shared or moved to another CV19 thread please? It's a bit off-topic for this thread but I think it should be more widely read on one of the 'busier' threads as it's absolutely shocking.

From Bill:

Yes, moved to this thread. I think this is the best place for it.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st June 2021 at 11:05.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Frankie Pancakes (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    An Essential Journey

Mods - could this be shared or moved to another CV19 thread please? It's a bit off-topic for this thread but I think it should be more widely read on one of the 'busier' threads as it's absolutely shocking.

From Bill:

Yes, moved to this thread. I think this is the best place for it.

Thanks Bill!

This is a shocking story about the hoops people have to jump through in order to make necessary trips abroad. We have many workers here in Britain, mainly from eastern Europe, who have relatives abroad.

How things have changed... I know someone who had to travel to Slovakia last December to visit a seriously ill close relative. For anyone not familiar with the Schengen Agreement of 1985, borders are now supposed to be open with no border checks at all when passing into most European countries.

I was told that they drove there, I gather they would have needed some sort of Covid-free documentation to travel on the ferry or Eurotunnel from Britain, but my friend said that once on the Continent, they were not stopped once from the Channel right through to Slovakia. You would have to pass through a minimum of three countries to get there, and they weren't even stopped at the Slovakian border after passing through the Czech Republic which was a 'red' country at that time.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Frankie Pancakes (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,111 times in 906 posts

Absolutely horrendous...I don't think I could have done it.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Brigantia (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Frankie Pancakes (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 times in 2,392 posts

An Essential Journey

That was a fascinating, and extremely disturbing, read. Thanks.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Brigantia (21st June 2021), Frankie Pancakes (21st June 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast