+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Covid passports? It's get real time

1. Link to Post #101
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Covid passports? It's get real time

Even China has been under their control......,for many years (from the late years of Mao? ).... .. let us say ,the prime Minister? The only one with the (real )policy-making power they don't demonize.....

How did china start family planning? Think about it....

They ,the Illuminati, are more cunning and sneaky than we can imagine..
    Last edited by Rain Forest; 14th July 2021 at 15:11.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rain Forest For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Brigantia (14th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), syrwong (14th August 2021), Tintin (17th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

Look around, the mandatory vaccination in France.... the vaccine passport they already started, not only in France.

They don't "force" you to get vaccinated, but to travel, to go to a lot of places in public, they ask you to show vacccine passport.......they are using a "soft" way to force people to get vaccinated.

In France, anyone above 12 needs a health proof to go to anyplace with more than 50 people.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rain Forest For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Brigantia (14th July 2021), DaveToo (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), I am B (14th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Tintin (17th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

While the line has been crossed many times by this government during the plandemic, the application of passports to coerce the public into taking experimental gene therapies is the bridge too far, alongside the push to mrna shot children. Quite frankly unbelievable. Even my 86 year old dad has woken up...it's taken him 18 months!!

As we know the hoodwink is ubiquitous - promoting the mrna shots as vaccines when in fact they are therapeutics and all other therapeutics natural and manmade are widely supressed. They do not provide immunity as per the standard definition of a vaccine the definition thereof, just like a pandemic has been 'changed'.

On logical grounds, it should be quite easy to argue in a court of law that their implementation is illegal, discriminatory and represents a coercion by the government ref. Nuremburg etc.

Possibly could it be easier to challenge those implementing and going along with the idea? In that regard, I want to formally challenge my local football club on their plans. Can we get injunctions that set precedents. Unfortunately I don't know where to go for help. Any ideas?
    Last edited by jimbobule; 7th August 2021 at 22:21.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

atman (7th August 2021), Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), DaveToo (30th August 2021), Delight (17th August 2021), Elainie (2nd September 2021), gini (7th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Tintin (17th August 2021), toppy (8th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm bumping my question above. Does anyone know of a means to get a legal challenge going in the UK? This is SERIOUS and there is NO GOING BACK once they hoodwink everyone with a digitial ID by the back door.

In the meantime, here is the guidance to business for application of the Covipass in the UK: https://www.nhsx.nhs.uk/covid-19-res...ss/#exemptions

A guide to exemptions:

"You may see an individual wearing a visual cue to indicate they are declaring a medical exemption from testing and vaccination. Please note any form of visual cue that indicates an exemption should be respected. This can include a handmade version. It is not mandatory for an individual to wear a visual cue to outline they are exempt. You should not ask these individuals to demonstrate their COVID-19 status through the NHS App."

Last edited by jimbobule; 9th August 2021 at 16:22.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2021), DaveToo (21st September 2021), gord (14th August 2021), janette (10th September 2021), meat suit (11th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021), Tintin (17th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Somewhere, perhaps on Rense.com, I found a headline post indicating that the US Military will be forced to accept these BOGUS VACCINES which are really DEATH JABS. OUR MILITARY will then be among the DEAD AND DYING. WHEN THE RED CHINESE MARCH ON US FROM CANADA AND MEXICO, WE WILL BE DEFENSELESS FODDER, FOR THIS IS THE GLOBALIST PLAN FOLKS.

Some years ago, I remember reading a piece on Project Camelot telling of a visit to one of those convenience shops, possibly at a gas station. Standing next to the person relating the story were "Men" (ROBOTS) in Military Garb, mimicing Human Soldiers. The person relating this story knew something was odd and took a really close look. I believe it was the SKIN on the HAND which was the give away. The GLOBALISTS have made Soldier Robots. THEY WILL KILL OFF THE MILITARY AND USE THEIR ROBOT MILITARY TO KILL US OFF. THE CHINESE WILL THEN OCCUPY THE USA. It appears that the "so-called Representatives" in the Congress of Washington D.C do not represent the people but only take orders from their overlords, The New World Order Gang. We are but the hoodwinked slaves who have been brainwashed into believing THEY serve us. They pick the winners of every election and use their "election machines", similar to Dominion, in all the countries of the world. The people THEY ELECT TO RULE work for THEM, not the PEOPLE. They emerge as millionaires, well paid for their services. We are SLAVES about to be given our final recompense of death. This may be the final trumpet call WAKE UP!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Siphonemis (14th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

The next step would be to demand it's citizen to put the QR code in their arm, in case you forget the phone or the papers.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 15th August 2021 at 23:16.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), DaveToo (21st September 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Matthew (14th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th August 2021), avid (17th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (1st September 2021), DaveToo (18th August 2021), Elainie (2nd September 2021), gord (17th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Matthew (17th August 2021), Savannah (17th August 2021), Tintin (17th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    The next step would be to demand it's citizen to put the QR code in their arm, in case you forget the phone or the papers.
    Ha... ha?

I can't help but think keys are becoming kind of antiquated too. Lock de-icer just to get into my house? Giant ball of keys in my pocket? Makes QR code in arm sound pretty good...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

How to defeat vaxx passports without leaving home:

https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/br...t-3-weeks.html

"How Russian Citizens Crushed Moscow’s Dumb Vaccine Passports in Just 3 Weeks"

Excerpt:

Here’s how they crushed Mayor Sobyanin’s vaccine passport – and it was pretty simple. Moscow residents simply stopped frequenting any business that required a vaccine passport.

The really beautiful thing about this was that the vaccinated people stood in solidarity with the unvaccinated. Business trickled to near zero at all establishments where the vaccine passport was required.

Moscow residents let their hair grow out, skipped going to bars and restaurants, didn’t go to the movies, didn’t stay in hotels or do anything else that required a vaccine passport.

Business owners from all over the city were suddenly calling Mayor Sobyanin’s office to chew his ear off about the vaccine passports. They were going broke, and they were mad as hell about it.

Marina Zemskova, the head of a regional hotel and restaurant association in Russia, said the vaccine passport turned out to be worse for business than a full lockdown. At least if there was another lockdown, she notes, businesses “could count on some kind of government support measures.”

There’s no government support coming under a vaccine passport system. What the not-very-elite elites failed to anticipate about Moscow residents was they would simply not participate in the scam at all.

The business owners were so infuriated with the mayor that Sobyanin made a sudden, surprise announcement on July 19th that nobody needs to use a vaccine passport anymore. He made up a hilarious excuse, claiming that COVID case rates were all better suddenly, as the reason for lifting the QR code passports.
    But everyone knew the truth. Moscow residents decided that their medical privacy and their right to travel is more important than whatever the people in charge were telling them.

It was a massive case of civil disobedience – and they didn’t even have to go outside and set things on fire in a big protest. All they did was say, “Any business that wants to see a vaccine passport from me is not getting any of my money.”

This might be the way forward/through re the passport issue.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 18th August 2021 at 02:45.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th August 2021), Arcturian108 (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (1st September 2021), Chester (22nd August 2021), DaveToo (21st September 2021), Elainie (2nd September 2021), gini (20th August 2021), graciousb (23rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (18th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), jimbobule (18th August 2021), Peace in Oz (19th August 2021), Sunny (18th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)
    How to defeat vaxx passports without leaving home:

https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/br...t-3-weeks.html

"How Russian Citizens Crushed Moscow’s Dumb Vaccine Passports in Just 3 Weeks"

Excerpt:

Here’s how they crushed Mayor Sobyanin’s vaccine passport – and it was pretty simple. Moscow residents simply stopped frequenting any business that required a vaccine passport.

The really beautiful thing about this was that the vaccinated people stood in solidarity with the unvaccinated. Business trickled to near zero at all establishments where the vaccine passport was required.

Moscow residents let their hair grow out, skipped going to bars and restaurants, didn’t go to the movies, didn’t stay in hotels or do anything else that required a vaccine passport.

Business owners from all over the city were suddenly calling Mayor Sobyanin’s office to chew his ear off about the vaccine passports. They were going broke, and they were mad as hell about it.

Marina Zemskova, the head of a regional hotel and restaurant association in Russia, said the vaccine passport turned out to be worse for business than a full lockdown. At least if there was another lockdown, she notes, businesses “could count on some kind of government support measures.”

There’s no government support coming under a vaccine passport system. What the not-very-elite elites failed to anticipate about Moscow residents was they would simply not participate in the scam at all.

The business owners were so infuriated with the mayor that Sobyanin made a sudden, surprise announcement on July 19th that nobody needs to use a vaccine passport anymore. He made up a hilarious excuse, claiming that COVID case rates were all better suddenly, as the reason for lifting the QR code passports.
    But everyone knew the truth. Moscow residents decided that their medical privacy and their right to travel is more important than whatever the people in charge were telling them.

It was a massive case of civil disobedience – and they didn’t even have to go outside and set things on fire in a big protest. All they did was say, “Any business that wants to see a vaccine passport from me is not getting any of my money.”

This might be the way forward/through re the passport issue.
    Really great story. I like the Russians and the French for having a backbone. The UK unfortunately has too many good little boys and girls wanting to please teacher. These people are very easy to manipulate and confuse. None of my colleagues, when I ask them can give a proper reason for taking the vaccine. All suffered side effects, several ongoing cognitive or fatigue issues they can't quite put there finger on . I'm talking about educated, professional people here, several that have already had Covid. The most common answer is "so i can go on holiday" and/or "I've done my bit for society", neither of which is true. It's a badge of virtuous honour to them.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (1st September 2021), DaveToo (18th August 2021), Elainie (2nd September 2021), gini (20th August 2021), gord (18th August 2021), graciousb (23rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (18th August 2021), indiana (20th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Mike Gorman (18th August 2021), Peace in Oz (19th August 2021), Tintin (20th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Answer to Arkanthos 123 re getting up a petition signing to Congress about the Vaccine Passports: I was recently shocked to read that the Congress passed a law that the Cancer Disease created by the Rockefeller establishment was ILLEGAL to CURE and that ANYONE WHO CURED IT COULD BE EXECUTED. Now if any Congress would pass such a law, if true, shows plainly whose Government they are. It is not the Government of the People of the USA but of Rockefeller. This LAW is apparently still on the books, so when the donation for a cure for breast cancer is requested, those people should be arrested for FRAUD. They invented Cancer to Kill Us Off.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st September 2021), janette (7th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is an EXCELLENT VIDEO analysis done by Alex Jones, Infowars, on Bitchutte,
    "Secret Vaccine Ingredients Leaked by High Level Whistle Blower." Shows electron microscopic photos of non-biological materials which spread throughout body, combine with biological elements to create an electrical circuitry intended for communication and Control of Human/Robot. Many more Jabs may be required to achieve their goal. Among diseases resulting may be "mad cow disease of the brain,"and much more. A must see and hear.
    Last edited by amor; 20th August 2021 at 03:12. Reason: Typo.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

atman (29th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st September 2021), janette (7th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (29th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), DaveToo (22nd August 2021), gini (21st August 2021), janette (7th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Why Vaccine Passports Must Be Rejected
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    August 28, 2021
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/28/vaccine-passports.aspx

(Rumble video: https://rumble.com/vjfya9-tucker-car...passports.html )

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Illinois has launched Vax Verify, an online COVID jab verification portal for residents. Anyone over the age of 18 can use the portal to check and download their shot records for events and businesses that require it
    Identity authentication on the Vax Verify portal is done using a one-time verification process through the financial credit score company Experian — a decision that suggests the vaccine passport will be connected with financial information in the future
    At the end of July 2021, Thales announced a digital biometric ID wallet, designed to help you “access government services from anywhere.” Thales admits vaccination passports “will act as a precursor to the rollout of mobile digital IDs”
    The plan is to collect and join together as much personal information as possible, and there’s no reason to think this data won’t be shared for control, social engineering and profit. That’s what Google, Facebook and other platforms have done for years
    The Great Reset ties you to its new social control system through an electronic ID linked to your bank account, health records and social credit system, so that it can then be used to dictate every facet of your life
    August 12, 2021, NBC Chicago reported1 the launch of Vax Verify, an online COVID jab verification portal for residents of Illinois. Anyone over the age of 18 can use the portal to check and download their shot records for events and businesses that require it. Illinois Department of Public Health director Dr. Ngozi Ezike said in a statement:

“As more businesses, events, organizations, and others require proof of vaccination, Illinois residents will be able to confirm using Vax Verify that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19. With the current surge in cases, more people are making the decision to get a COVID-19 vaccine and this new tool will aid residents in confirming their vaccination where needed.”

Will Your Medical Status and Finances Be Tied Together?
    Identity authentication on the Vax Verify portal is done using a one-time verification process through the financial credit score company Experian — a decision that suggests your medical history and finances might become interconnected in the future.

This is risky territory, considering we’re already hearing calls to exclude unvaccinated individuals from society in any number of ways. For example, politicians, government officials, health authorities, media personalities and common folk have suggested making life untenable for the unvaccinated by:2

Requiring them to get tested daily at their own expense

Docking their paychecks (provided they’re allowed to work at all)

Charging them nonrefundable quarantine fees

Denying them medical care at hospitals and private medical offices

Canceling their private insurance or raising premiums by thousands of dollars a year

Suspending their gun permits

Suspending their driver’s licenses

Denying access to loans

Withholding government assistance

Withholding federal benefits like Social Security, VA benefits, subsidized housing and pensions

Barring them from bars and restaurants

Barring them from exercise facilities and hotels

Barring them from buying food in grocery stores

Barring them from using public transportation and traveling on airplanes

The way we’re going, it’s not hard to imagine a near future in which unvaccinated people aren’t allowed to hold a job, get an education, travel or even have access to basic financial services. Taken at face value, the rhetoric thrown around right now indicates the plan is to basically destroy the life of anyone who refuses to consent to be a part of this medical experiment.

This is as coercive as it can possibly get, and coercing volunteers to participate in human medical trials is strictly forbidden by both national and international bioethics laws.3,4,5,6 Yet it’s happening at scale that is nothing short of mind-boggling, and with full support of the U.S. government.

It’s Not ‘Just a Vaccine Passport’
    For years, Naomi Wolf, author of the book, “The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot,” has warned that the United States is on the path toward tyranny. In the book, she lays out 10 steps toward tyranny that have been followed by virtually all would-be tyrants, be they on the political left or right. They were followed in Italy in the '20s, Germany in the '30s, East Germany in the '50s, Chile in the '70s, China in the '80s, and worldwide right now.

The 10 steps toward tyranny start with the invocation of a terrifying internal and/or external threat. It may be a real threat or an imagined one, but in all cases, it’s a hyped-up threat. From 2001 onward, that threat was terrorism, which was used as the justification for stripping us of our liberties.

The “war on terror” has now shifted from unknown terrorists to an even more elusive enemy: the virus. And unlike previous wars, enemies of the state now include a nation’s own citizens.

Punishable acts of terror have also shifted from blowing things up with explosives to simply disagreeing with our government about medical matters and opposing irrational health recommendations. “Opposition to COVID Measures” is now actually on the Department of Homeland Security’s list of potential terror threats.7

In a March 28, 2021, interview with Fox News’ Steve Hilton, Wolf explained how vaccine passports will ultimately be used to control you and erase human liberty and freedom altogether:8,9

“‘Vaccine passport’ sounds like a fine thing if you don’t understand what those platforms can do,” she said. “I’m CEO of a tech company, I understand what these platforms can do. It is not about the vaccine, it’s not about the virus, it’s about your data.

Once this rolls out, you don’t have a choice about being part of the system. What people have to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform … It can be merged with your Paypal account, with your digital currency.

Microsoft is already talking about merging it with payment plans. Your network can be sucked up. It geolocates you everywhere you go. Your credit history can be included. All of your medical and health history can be included …

It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass … I cannot stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.”

Digital ID Wallet Is Here

That the Great Reset is upon us is clear. At the end of July 2021, Thales announced10 a digital biometric ID wallet, designed to help you “access government services from anywhere.”

The article explains how the last 18 months have led to the necessity for digital equivalent of services we’d normally access in person. Here, Thales spells out what has so far been brushed off as a conspiracy theory:11

“So-called digital ‘vaccination passports’ will play a key role in enabling citizens to access all manner of services and will act as a precursor to the rollout of mobile digital IDs.”

Thales admits that this is the intention behind the rollout of vaccine passports in the European Union. Thales further explains that the digital IDs will:12

Enable you to authenticate your identity
    Allow you to keep multiple documents in one place
    Combine identity verification and payments
    Manage digital signatures, thereby enabling the execution of contracts remotely
    If you look at the list of suggested punishments for lack of COVID injection, you can see how this technology could make all those processes more or less automatic. The vaccine passport simply becomes a digital ID wallet, and without a digital ID wallet, you simply cannot do anything or go anywhere.

If you’re upset that PayPal and other digital transaction services are shutting down your account based on your personal views and the things you read,13 just wait until your entire life is tied to a digital ID and you miss your monthly mystery injection.

You might just find yourself a nonperson all of a sudden, with no access to food, money or services of any kind — and probably no real human being to complain or object to either.

Of course, this digital ID will undoubtedly be tied to a China-inspired social credit score as well, so you might become a persona non-grata — an unacceptable and unwelcome outcast — simply by crossing the street illegally or failing to pick up your dog’s poop. Video surveillance with facial recognition is everywhere, and you already carry a geolocation tracker (or two) on your person.

Legal Remedies for Privacy Violations Are Lacking

That vaccine passports will violate your privacy is virtually guaranteed. As noted by MSNBC columnist Tiffany Li in an article titled, “The Risks of COVID ‘Vaccine Passports’ Are Scarier Than You Might Think”:14

“The lack of a federal privacy law leaves digital vaccine passports vulnerable to privacy breaches, they don't solve the glaring problem of vaccination inequality, and, perhaps most dangerously, they risk reinforcing a system of haves and have-nots when our poor and marginalized communities are already suffering disproportionately in the pandemic …

So while vaccine passports could help hasten the end of the pandemic, they also come with severe risks to privacy, equality and civil liberties. There are ways to design vaccine passport apps to preserve as much individual privacy as possible.

But the problem with any solution is that we lack legal remedies for privacy violations and technological discrimination … There are few legal limits to what data a vaccine passport app could collect, and things get complicated if people feel forced to use the apps to re-enter society.

Of course, there are ways to solve these privacy and security problems. Vaccine passport apps should collect as little information as possible — and only information that is strictly necessary to verify vaccinations.

States and companies would need to promise not to sell the information collected by the apps — or, at the very least, not to sell the health information or other sensitive private information.”

Forget Privacy — You’ll Have None
    Unfortunately, that’s not the plan. On the contrary, the plan is clearly to collect and join together as much personal information as possible, and there’s no reason to think this data won’t be shared for someone else’s profit.

The Great Reset ties you to its control system through an electronic ID linked to your bank account, health records and social credit system, so that it can then be used to dictate every facet of your life.
    That’s what Google, Facebook and other platforms have done for years. Big Data is an industry all its own, and they’re hardly going to forgo the chance to profit from the unprecedented amount of personalized data they can obtain from tapping into digital IDs. That seems a given at this point. Add to that the facts that:

We have a Rockefeller Foundation white paper15 stating that privacy must necessarily be loosened if we are to conquer biological threats
    Biological threats are the new never-to-actually-end war because it’s the highway to the Great Reset
    The Great Reset and subsequent technocratic rule depends on social engineering, and
    Effective social engineering depends on big data from mass surveillance, combined with artificial intelligence

We’re Headed Someplace Few Want to Go
    As explained by independent journalist James Corbett,16 the Great Reset ties you to its control system through an electronic ID linked to your bank account, health records and social credit system, so that it can then be used to dictate every facet of your life. If this pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that wannabe dictators don’t give power back to the people once they have it.

Once you’ve given up even a modicum of freedom, you have to fight tooth and nail to get it back. We see this in states all across the U.S. right now, where governors are still holding on to temporary emergency powers after more than 18 months. Freedom is simply never handed out, and protecting your freedom is a lot easier than getting it back once it’s been taken from you.

Also, understand that all the hardware, software, surveillance technology and artificial intelligence the technocrats need to run and ruin your life already exists. All they have to do is link everything together and tie all the various data points to each individual person. Once that’s done, you either obey whatever decree comes out next, or you’ll find yourself unplugged from the matrix that is everyday life.

In a January 7, 2021, article titled “Technocrats Embrace a New COVID Policy: Vaccine Passports,”17 Mitchell Nemeth noted that “For now, the concept of a vaccine passport is only an idea in the abstract.” Fast-forward a mere seven months, and we’re already in the thick of it, with state and national governments around the world rolling out health passports and mandates to match.

At the time, Nemeth pointed out that the Chinese Communist Party was embracing the idea and urged countries to “harmonize” their policies with that of China, where QR codes are used to designate who may or may not enter public spaces, based on their infection status — using a test now known to produce mostly false positives.

China’s surveillance system is such they can track to the minute an infected person’s journey through the city, automatically tagging each and every person they came within 6 feet of along the way, so they can then get a no-go QR code and have to quarantine at home.

CDC Misled Us About Outdoor Transmission Risk
    While we’re on the topic of transmission, I hope you watch Tucker Carlson’s report at the top of this article. He covers quite a bit of ground in just 15 minutes, including the revelation that the CDC lied when it claimed outdoor transmission accounted for “less than 10% of COVID cases” — a statistic that led to the recommendation to wear a mask when walking or exercising outdoors.

As it turns out, the 10% statistic was “based partly on a misclassification of some COVID transmission that actually took place in enclosed spaces,” according to The New York Times, which broke the story in early May 2021.18

“Saying that less than 10% of COVID transmission occurs outdoors is akin to saying that sharks attack fewer than 20,000 swimmers a year. (The actual worldwide number is around 150.) It’s both true and deceiving,” The New York Times said.

What’s more, even indoors, the transmission rate is exceedingly low — likely below 1% and possibly as low as 0.1%, Carlson reports. So, even indoors, your risk of getting infected is low, with or without a mask. Certainly, you accomplish nothing good by wearing it outdoors, particularly if you’re exercising.

‘Passports Don’t Prove Immunity; Only Compliance’
    Getting back to the passport issue, in a mid-August 2021 blog post,19 independent journalist Sharyl Attkisson pointed out what should be obvious to everyone yet for some reason still isn’t: “Vaccine passports don’t prove immunity; only compliance.”

The reason is simple. The COVID shots don’t prevent infection or transmission. This is admitted by all COVID shot developers, the CDC and real-world infection data. Since the shots cannot prevent infection or transmission, those who have gotten the jab are no less of a risk to other people than an unvaccinated person. So, what public health benefit, exactly, does the vaccine passport offer?

“The only sure thing a vaccine ‘passport’ or verification proves is that somebody complied with advice or mandates,” Attkisson writes. “It does not guarantee that the person has any level of immunity. The person could be infected with COVID-19, and could be spreading it to others.

Meantime, absent from much public discussion is the broader and longer lasting immunity scientists believe is enjoyed by the 120 million+ Americans who have recovered with COVID (or been infected without showing any symptoms).

This group, according to the bulk of scientific data, generally has better protection than the group of vaccinated patients, particularly among the vaccinated for whom the vaccines are no longer proving as effective as the early months after the shots. What do you think is behind the push to require vaccination and passports, and ignore natural immunity?”

Commenters on Attkisson’s blog overwhelmingly thought the intention behind vaccine passports is power grabbing, population control and increasing the Big Pharma revenue stream. What’s your take?

How Might Vaccine Passports Affect Our Economy?
    In closing, a blog post by the Birch Gold Group, a precious metal IRA specialist, delves into how vaccine passports might affect the financial realm and reshape the economic landscape:20

“Yes, it’s an official concern now … A mandatory ‘vaccine passport’ … Should a mandatory vaccine passport system be implemented, life will never be normal again … Such a program would mean that around half the country could be put in the position of hearing they have no right to employment or possibly even general interaction in trade because they won’t take the experimental jab ...

Second, we have to consider what the immediate economic and financial effects will be in light of this conflict. For example, look at the amount of relocation and migration that has happened in the U.S. in the past year alone … As has been well documented, blue states are much slower in recovering economically when compared to red states with less restrictions. Not only that, but money moves with people. This is a hard reality …

But let’s say for a moment that vaccine passports were somehow implemented everywhere in the country at the same exact time. What would happen then? Well, the amount of bureaucracy that would be added between the average consumer and everyday trade would be immense, and with red tape comes a slowdown in business.

Whole new wings of the government would have to be created to track and enforce vaccine passports rules … Regular inspections of businesses would have to be enacted, and new taxes would have to be created to pay for the system …

The end result would be the complete disintegration of the small business sector … and of course many millions of jobs would be lost in the process. Less competition means ever increasing prices and a lower quality of goods and services …

Then again … [w]hen governments restrict domestic trade and limit consumer participation based on frivolous requirements, people … find other ways to get the things they need more freely. This means black market trade or barter markets, alternative currencies and sometimes entire underground economies …

And this is where the government disguise of humanitarianism will really fall away and true tyranny will be revealed … By providing services for each other, common people would be ‘opening the door’ to survival outside of the system, and if survival is possible, then non-vaccination is possible. Therefore, the argument will be made by the establishment that alternative economies need to be eliminated ‘for the good of society as a whole.’

There is always an excuse for totalitarianism. With a large portion of the population seeking a means to live without oppression, alternative markets will thrive, and the government will make war on them. Which means the people will be forced to make war on the government. It’s inevitable under every scenario …

Straight barter will be useful, but so will precious metals (especially gold and silver) along with other hard commodities with intrinsic value and utility. What I see in the near future is economic disaster in the wake of any attempt at a vaccine passport system. Millions will lose their jobs or quit their jobs in protest.

Small businesses will disappear under the weight of bureaucracy and constant scrutiny. The quality of goods and services will suffer as competition shrivels. But I also see the birth of a whole new economic system outside of the mainstream control grid. I see true free markets returning, and eventually, I see full blown rebellion.

What I suggest is that people get ready for this eventuality. We need to become producers again, rather than mere consumers. In order to position ourselves for success in the new trade environment we have to be able to make necessities, repair necessities or teach necessary skills. Those that are able to do this will do very well within alternative markets.”

Reject Vaccine Passports
    Like the author of that Birch Gold piece, I see nothing positive coming from mandatory COVID injections and vaccine passports, only the destruction of lives and livelihoods. And that’s not even taking into account the potential destruction of people’s health.

Already, roughly half of the American population has put themselves at risk for serious health problems in the future, the full extent of which remains to be seen. Can the health care system survive such an onslaught?

Will the medical system even survive in the long term if worst-case predictions come true and people realize they’ve been duped by people they’ve been brought up to trust with their lives? And who’s going to pay for the medical carnage — again, if worst-case suspicions do come true?

The way out of this nightmare, I believe, is to just say “No” now, while there’s still enough of us to turn this tide around. Yes, you might lose your job. Don’t quit. Let them fire you and get the cause (vaccine refusal) in writing. Yes, you might not be able to fly on certain airlines for the time being, or go on a cruise this summer. This is about the long game. Any freedom you’re willing to give up today, you won’t get back tomorrow.

Remember, the vaccine passport/digital ID wallet will only remain valid as long as you’re in compliance with the rules of the day. Right now, the price of admission to society is one or two COVID shots. In a couple of months, it’ll be another shot. And then another, and then something else.

Once you’re get on this compliance treadmill, you cannot get off. You have to keep complying, no matter what’s asked, or lose your “privileges” — which used to be everyday freedoms we’ve taken for granted our entire lives. Is that really the life you want for yourself and your children?

If not, you have to be brave. The good news is that in this war, we don’t have to dodge bullets. But we do have to exercise moral courage, and simply say “No, I won’t give up my freedom. Not for a virus. Not for anything.” "

- Sources and References
    1 NBC Chicago August 11, 2021
    2 Theorganicprepper.com August 12, 2021
    3 HHS.gov The Belmont Report
    4 Nuremberg Code of 1947
    5 UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
    6 WMA Declaration of Helsinki
    7 Todd Starnes/NBC News August 14, 2021
    8 Real Clear Politics March 29, 2021
    9 The Epoch Times March 29, 2021
    10, 11, 12 Thales Group July 29, 2021
    13 New York Post July 29, 2021
    14 MSNBC April 23, 2021
    15 The Rockefeller Foundation, National COVID-19 Testing Action Plan — Strategic Steps to Reopen Our Workplaces and Our Communities, April 21, 2020 (PDF)
    16 Corbett Report October 16, 2020
    17 Medium January 7, 2021
    18 New York Times May 11, 2021, updated May 25, 2021
    19 Sharyl Attkisson August 16, 2021
    20 Birchgold.com August 4, 2021

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vgts4z
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th August 2021 at 23:31. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (29th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (30th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (1st September 2021), DaveToo (29th August 2021), Elainie (2nd September 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), gord (30th August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), janette (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), Patient (30th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

Quote Posted by Rain Forest (here)
    Look around, the mandatory vaccination in France.... the vaccine passport they already started, not only in France.

They don't "force" you to get vaccinated, but to travel, to go to a lot of places in public, they ask you to show vacccine passport.......they are using a "soft" way to force people to get vaccinated.

In France, anyone above 12 needs a health proof to go to anyplace with more than 50 people.

The Bad, very BAD Russian did it again ! (show BALLS !!!)

How Russian Citizens Crushed Moscow’s Dumb Vaccine Passports In Just 3 Weeks

https://www.conservativeworldnews.co...-just-3-weeks/

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), janette (7th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

If someone has time and wants to properly format and include these whole posts with links and images I certainly won't mind.....

https://gab.com/CoreysDigs/posts/106846217661591888

Quote I've seen this WHO guide circulating recently, on digital certificates to blockchain. I covered this in part 3 of my 4-part report under those who are the "key implementers" of the Standardization guidelines. They updated it in August. Parts 3 & 4 cover this entire agenda from beginning to end game, with hundreds of key implementers and players. Please read. It's critical information for all of humanity - it's their global end game agenda.

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technolog...he-blockchain/

Quote The Global Landscape on Vaccine ID Passports Part 3: The Key Implementers of Your Digital Identity onto The Blockchain
    August 9, 2021 / 24 Comments

The goal of coercing the world’s population into obtaining a Digital ID is one with many arms, expanding the field of players and implementers to a degree that would take a year to trace down. Yet, the key implementers that are steering and/or directly overseeing many of the smaller outfits tend to stand out due to their connections, funding, and girth of power. This report breaks down some of those bigger implementers that are at the top of the food chain, gobbling up everyone’s data, and building the framework to roll up all human beings into a Digital Identity and put them on the Blockchain. According to ResearchAndMarkets, the post-Covid-19 identity verification market is forecasted to grow from $7.6 billion in 2020 to $15.8 billion by 2025. According to the UN, artificial intelligence (AI) is forecasted to generate nearly $4 trillion in “added value” for global markets by 2022. As with all of their manufactured crisis industries, the manufacturers stand to make trillions, and their new industry is human enslavement.

Part 2 broke down the who, what, when, where, why, and how they have been building toward this for a very long time. It is important to review Parts one and two before reading Part 3, for a comprehensive outline of what’s truly transpiring. They want full surveillance, control over all human beings and resources, and world domination. It’s critical to understand the various mechanisms being used to enslave humanity, who’s behind it, and what their ultimate end game is, so that one can make education decisions, stay ahead of the game as much as possible, better protect themself, and collaborate to navigate this corrupt territory and establish ways to combat it. As stated in Part 2, “Don’t become a QR code.”

As they work tirelessly at corralling all children and adults to sign up for a vaccine id passport and get a digital identity with a simple QR code that will link to one’s data, they are also making certain that all newborns will be brought directly into the system from birth, for a seamless transition into their new world order.

In 2019, NEC carried out the world’s first proof of concept of fingerprint identification of newborns in the Republic of Kenya, with great excitement of being a part of the UN’s 2030 agenda’s Target 16.9 of Goal 16 which requires that states should, “by 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration.” This goes hand in hand with ID2020’s charge to develop a “persistent digital identity from birth,” with “cutting-edge infant biometric technologies.”

The telecommunications industry plays a vital role in the digital identity infrastructure, being as smartphones are the prime device being used in most cases. In 2018, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon increased their authentication process, which also included fingerprint biometrics, which many phones are using these days. The CEO of AT&T Business was recently a keynote speaker about the “rise of digital identity” at The Economist Event Series. According to Juniper Research’s analysts, biometrics capabilities including fingerprint, iris, and voice recognition, will reach 95% of smartphones globally by 2025, accounting for $3 trillion in payment transactions, up from $404 billion in 2020.

The so-called pandemic, BlackRock’s “Going Direct” plan that instituted a financial takeover, and the digital identity agenda, are all a coordinated attack against humanity to bring in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, that by design, is to plug every human being into the smart grid, inside their smart cities, where a virtual and augmented reality awaits, all data is mined and surveilled, people become a labor force synced with robots, and everybody’s actions, access, and spending is controlled by a social and climate scoring system. Yes, it sounds very dystopian, once their masterful marketing spin is removed from the content to reveal the true context.

< much more at link >

https://www.coreysdigs.com/technolog...-blockchained/

The Global Landscape on Vaccine ID Passports Part 4: BLOCKCHAINED
    August 26, 2021 / 10 Comments
    Let’s get right to it because there’s a lot to cover. Part 3 tackled the key implementers of the digital identity being assembled through the vaccine id passports, revealing the true agenda. Part 2 broke down the who, what, when, where, why, and how. It’s good to understand what’s at stake and who’s behind it, before diving into part 4. Blockchained will cover some of the most important aspects of this entire agenda against all of humanity.

This Report Details:
    • The QR Code is About Your DATA, Your DNA, and Your BODY

• BLOCKCHAINED

• Wallets, Crypto, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), and The Banks of The Future

• Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Humans

• Recap List of all Names and Organizations Covered in Parts 3 & 4

• Suggestions and Solutions

In short, once you have submitted to getting your digital identity QR code, you have opened the door for them. Think of it like WordPress that uses an endless amount of plugins to build your perfect site. You have your smartphone as the device, the QR code is the tool, and all of the individual apps and institutions hook right in to your QR code. You’ve now linked your health records, injection records, bank account, financial loans and assets, shopping, events, travel, you name it! They are using the blockchain framework to run, sync, share, and distribute, all of that data under the guise of “convenience” for you. Some will be centralized, some decentralized, but at the end of the day your data is out there as a means for them to control you, remove all privacy, and be used for their AI agenda. This only happens if you take that first step. Whether it’s your bank requesting you create a digital ID, your state for a driver’s license, institutions for a “vaccine ID passport,” or whomever makes the request or demand, don’t open that door.

There is a list of solutions for how to combat this at the end of the report. Don’t miss it!

A quick peek at what the World Economic Forum predicts for the world in 2030:

Normalization of QR Codes To Access Your Data, Your DNA, and Your BODY

A QR code is not just a flashy little symbol that gets you a free donut after accumulating points, a convenient little app on your phone to prove you’ve received the Covid-19 injection that allows you access into a concert, or a quick way to make a purchase, though they want everyone to believe that’s the sole purpose. It is far more than that, and most people can’t even begin to understand the repercussions of its use and how they have weaponized it. This goes beyond the Covid injection data collection scheme for controlling humans across a smart grid, and enters straight into the eugenicists’ dimension.

The QR code system was invented in 1994 by Masahiro Hara from the Japanese company Denso Wave. It was approved in December 2011 by GS1, an international standardization organization, as a standard for mobile phones, and by the International Standardization Organization (ISO) in 2020. Now days, everyone is seeing and utilizing the QR code, not only for vaccine id passports, but for shopping, menus at restaurants, special programs at food chains, and just about everywhere. They’ve done a great job of normalizing a machine-readable visual symbol that contains data for identifiers, locations, tracking points, etc. The problem is, a QR code can only handle up to 7,089 characters, so in order to store a person’s entire life data, as the globalists wish to do, they need to link it through a blockchain platform.

Up until more recently, internet protocol version 4 (IPv4) didn’t have enough IPs in the world to accomplish this task, but with the new IPv6, there will be no shortage of IPs to make this all integrate effectively. This will allow for every single human, computer, cell phone, smart product, IoT sensors, and any other device that connects to the internet to have a numerical IP address to communicate with other devices, accomplishing their smart grid goal. Throw 5G into the mix, and we’re off to the races!

The “human barcode” and “microchipping” dystopian technology on human beings have long been censored and dismissed by mainstream news as conspiracy theory for years, despite the fact that the science and products exist, in some locations have already been implemented, and MIT has even published a study about it – funded by the Gates Foundation, of course. Even the Smithsonian couldn’t resist covering MIT’s study on how a “spiky patch” could invisibly record vaccination history under the skin, explaining that “the human body is an extraordinary record keeper.”

Here’s what’s interesting about this particular method – they liken this “tattoo-esque” technology of microneedles that inject patterns of invisible nanoparticles under the skin, as QR codes that can be scanned by smartphones.

An NIH study from 2012 shows how they carried out research to determine the best way to identify and store DNA data, which revealed that the QR code was found to have the largest coding capacity and high compression ratio, allowing them to convert a DNA sequence to and from a QR code. They then constructed a web server for biologists to utilize QR codes in practical DNA barcoding applications. In 2021, the National Science Foundation raved about the next-generation sequencing technologies that have revolutionized genetic data, by allowing them to store the data in a QR code so they can simply scan a specimen and extract the data, which streamlines data collection.

What’s the next step? Now that they’ve managed to store DNA data into QR codes, putting that data onto a blockchain platform is the next best thing for scientists. Just imagine the millions of people who have submitted their DNA through Ancestry, 23andMe, and countless other eugenicist-owned organizations, such as George Church’s Nebula Genomics. Not that they are all putting the data on the blockchain yet, but Church and others certainly are. So where is this heading, and what is the QR code really about?

< much, much more at links - not time to insert now >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st September 2021 at 15:20.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), Brigantia (1st September 2021), DaveToo (1st September 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), Gwin Ru (1st September 2021), janette (7th September 2021), leavesoftrees (11th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), Tintin (1st September 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid passports? It's get real time

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), janette (7th September 2021), Matthew (10th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

A tweet showing what CCP style monitoring looks like. Wouldn't surprise me if this was authentic, - I only assume it is

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), Brigantia (10th September 2021), DaveToo (10th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2021), janette (10th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    A tweet showing what CCP style monitoring looks like. Wouldn't surprise me if this was authentic, - I only assume it is
    It probably is authentic - it looks like scenes from the French DGSE series The Bureau (Le Bureau de Légendes), which was fiction based heavily on fact. They showed crowd monitoring scenes like this with an identifier for each person.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), janette (10th September 2021), Matthew (10th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Yes there's no reason to believe it isn't authentic.
    Between, ID via cellphones and cameras detecting license plates and faces, it's a piece of cake with today's technologies.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), janette (10th September 2021), Matthew (10th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast