+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Do you eat meat? Could you, Would you...?

1. Link to Post #41
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you eat meat? Could you, Would you...?

In fact, being a vegan helps get rid of a lot of health problems too. For example ,for those who were told by doctors they need a surgery to put a stent in their body......If they change their diet, become a vegan......plus exercise....they will find themselves in better health withou a stent.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rain Forest For This Post:

Akasha (17th April 2021), Ankle Biter (30th June 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), gini (10th April 2021), Mashika (10th April 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Did everyone know that in order to be permitted to enter Inner Earth you have to be a vegetarian? You have to be off all meats for 6 months to gain entrance.....

I was trying to remote view Inner Earth years ago and was told I couldn't enter even that way. So, now I'm cleansing my body from the fish and shrimp just so I can remote view there.

I had a vision about a bright light behind a hill and I wanted to see what was over there. All of a sudden a man with long, blond hair wearing a uniform I've never seen before appeared in front of me. The message I received was that I couldn't enter because I wasn't a vegetarian.... meaning that even the seafood had to go.

If you think it's worth a chance to see Inner Earth, then you'll have to cleanse your bodies, knocking off ALL meats, including seafood...
    Isn't that where the Greys and Reptoids live?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mashika (10th April 2021), TargeT (10th April 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Did everyone know that in order to be permitted to enter Inner Earth you have to be a vegetarian? You have to be off all meats for 6 months to gain entrance.....

I was trying to remote view Inner Earth years ago and was told I couldn't enter even that way. So, now I'm cleansing my body from the fish and shrimp just so I can remote view there.

I had a vision about a bright light behind a hill and I wanted to see what was over there. All of a sudden a man with long, blond hair wearing a uniform I've never seen before appeared in front of me. The message I received was that I couldn't enter because I wasn't a vegetarian.... meaning that even the seafood had to go.

If you think it's worth a chance to see Inner Earth, then you'll have to cleanse your bodies, knocking off ALL meats, including seafood...
    But who told you?

Fish and Shrimp... What about Frogs? Or Escargot? And Crickets? What about Ants?

What are your views on Buddhism, or other Indian religions, or the Chinese/Japanese versions of it? From were new age came from originally?

Asking because all that stuff basically negates any of those religions, practices, cults, sects or philosophies are remotely true in any way

Just saying....
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th April 2021 at 03:22.
    Tired

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gini (10th April 2021), Jambo (30th June 2021), TargeT (10th April 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Did you guys know that plants communicate with each other through the underground network they create with their roots?

They even share nutrients and other information, it's like a network of interconnected "brains" or "consciousness". Like in the Avatar movie

They can even alert other plants around them that a predator is around, sending signals through the interconnected roots below ground

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...zal%20networks.
    Quote Trees share water and nutrients through the networks, and also use them to communicate. They send distress signals about drought and disease, for example, or insect attacks, and other trees alter their behavior when they receive these messages.”

Scientists call these mycorrhizal networks
    The reality of this world, is not as simple as "i wish this was the way i want it to be because this is my perspective and i like it, so i'm going to enforce it on everyone else and those who refuse to follow or acknowledge, are evil"

Understanding through nature and how it works, takes away the "i'm special" feeling, but opens up a "i'm part of this" feeling that allows you to really understand the creation and the reality

But i'm just saying, again. It has to be understood better before judging people around because they have a different understanding of the reality and nature of this world. Cats have feelings too, have you ever seen a lioness suffering because of her kittens died? IT hurts to see, but they will still eat you happily once they get hungry

"The world doesn't revolve around humans and their needs and perspectives of how things should be. WE NEED to stop trying to make it turn around in that way, that's why it's getting destroyed in the first place"

Last edited by Mashika; 10th April 2021 at 04:15.
    Tired

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

All is one (5th July 2021), Ankle Biter (7th July 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), gini (10th April 2021), Jambo (30th June 2021), TargeT (10th April 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021), Wind (10th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Rain Forest (here)
    In fact, being a vegan helps get rid of a lot of health problems too. For example ,for those who were told by doctors they need a surgery to put a stent in their body......If they change their diet, become a vegan......plus exercise....they will find themselves in better health withou a stent.
    every human is a custom model.... there is no one answer...... the true path is to seek the answer, not take someone else's answer and try to adapt to it.

for my mom a 100% meat diet has solved the same issues (same as Jordan Petersen, same as MANY people).... and she has a much more elevated energy level... but that's just what works for her.
    Last edited by TargeT; 10th April 2021 at 04:16.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (14th April 2021), Ankle Biter (7th July 2021), gini (10th April 2021), Jambo (30th June 2021), Mashika (10th April 2021), Strat (30th June 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

To add to the discussion: one of the superpowers of homo sapiens is its ability to adapt to fastly changing situations. I think being an omnivore has been a significant factor in this.

But as always, there are studies and opinions for all parties. However, I think it is quite well-established that we have evolved from herbivores to omnivores (which doesn't mean that we all would benefit from eating meat as much as some...).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2...ral-omnivores/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

gini (10th April 2021), Jambo (30th June 2021), Mashika (10th April 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

Isnt it common sense to minimise unnecessary suffering for any sentient being as much as possible?Isnt that a sign of a civilised society?

And what about these carnivore diets,cant the desired effect not be accomplished with eating insects,or seafood?Must it be strictly red ,bloody mammal meat?..

Edit;Is the need to eat meat ,like Jordan Peterson or like the Dalai Lama,who must eat meet because his doctor tells him.. not an abnormality,like diabetes who need insuline?a disease...?
    Last edited by gini; 10th April 2021 at 15:32.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Akasha (17th April 2021), Jambo (30th June 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Victoria (11th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

Rudolf Steiner about the effect of eating meat ,its benefits for some kind of people and its relation with aggression & a more peaceful attitude.Starting at 15.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NaP0yZcYtsThe Effects of Nicotine - Vegetarian and Meat Diets By Rudolf Steiner

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Karezza (1st July 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I posted this a long time ago but it has an important message. I was walking past a slaughter house in the Caribbean and heard the loud cry of what sounded like a sheep or goat. In it was the message of shock that those it trusted all its life would do this awful evil to it. It felt like a sword entering my heart. I love living creatures and feel there must be something awfully wrong and evil about this world.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (1st July 2021), gini (1st July 2021), Karezza (1st July 2021), transliminal (7th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3