+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Adrenochrome as necessary for the elites as Monoatomic Gold?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Default Is Adrenochrome as necessary for the elites as Monoatomic Gold?

The Sumerians/Anunnaki valued Monoatomic gold, and the elites seem to use Adrenachrome to extend their lifespan. Has anyone come up with reports, wether the Adrenachrome is a substitute?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), David Trd1 (3rd April 2021), De Christu (3rd April 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), Inversion (4th April 2021), palehorse (3rd April 2021), Sadieblue (5th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

Default Re: Is Adrenochrome as necessary for the elites as Monoatomic Gold?

The reports I got here is about a company called CYM selling adrenochrome in the market, also a few prints of alibaba selling it, but nothing saying adrenochrome as a substitute of Monoatomic gold, I thought it was a market scam of the past. ???
    I knew a guy that was into liquid gold and gold particles business (which I came to learn later they are both the same thing, one the particles are suspended in liquid the other is just the finest nano particles of gold) and he was selling that stuff for mineral spring water companies all around the world, one bottle of colloidal Gold Water 1L was like $150 back in 2000, it claimed to be good for anti-aging, longivite, stamina booster, concentration booster and many other things.

for what I know colloidal Gold and colloidal Silver are great for the body, I can't understand why adrenochrome, those people are a bunch of vampires.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

De Christu (3rd April 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), Inversion (4th April 2021), janette (5th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd April 2021), wondering (3rd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Josh88's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going on 7 years of Monatomic/Colloidal supplementation. Ive made it, bought, and mined it. I've had some today, in fact.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Harmony (5th May 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oxidized adrenaline is just a drug that causes mania, and hyper egoism. Instantly addictive, and poison for the body. Once the person has adrenochrome they are just like any junkie. Will do anything for the fix.

Monoatomics/ Ormus/Manna/ what is it? is not like this at all. The first time I had Colloidal gold. It detoxed my Liver and tuned the toilet black.
    Never happened again. Silver has a nice antidepressant effect, and over time Makes it pretty hard to get sick. My son has had a full spectrum of Colloids and Mono's, and never gets sick, Is never depressed, great student, great athlete.

Iridium, may cause a slight buzz, as will most platinum group metals. But the dreams are totally worth it!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Docim369 (6th March 2023), Harmony (5th May 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,264 times in 3,170 posts

Josh 88 CAN YOU SHARE THE DIFFERENCES AND BENEFITS OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

To Doug and Josh 88: Josh, I noted what happened to you when you first used the Gold Dust concoction. It appears that it stripped the Liver of its Toxins. I mention this as a consequence of taking daily a large number of vitamins, I experienced what could possibly a symptom of an over-taxed liver which is unable to handle so many substances at once on a daily basis. There is something currently being advertised as a detoxing agent for the body. It consists of pads, containing a substance, which are placed on the soles of the feet over night. When removed, a Black substance covers the pad, presumably having detoxed the body of its poisons. Thought I would add to the information leading to a stronger immune system. Thanks for your information.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Harmony (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Josh 88 CAN YOU SHARE THE DIFFERENCES AND BENEFITS OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING?
    Disclaimer first: I am not a doctor nor do I possess, Any special knowledge of medicine. These are the anecdotal notes of my ormus/manna/philosophers stone/golden teardrop from the eye of horus/ect.

My eldest son came to live with me after he dropped out of college, with a stack of mysterious books. Over the course of about 6 months we talked
    and researched things, Like the Philosophers stone. This led me to Alchemy, which led to turning lead into gold(Not Really). And eventually what is today called Ormus, or Mono atomics.

I first bought some products, after reading and researching I found a guy who was making some authentic stuff. Part of his method involved Full Moon dew collection, and Dead sea salt.

WARNING Ingesting Toxic heavy metal can cause health effects upto and including death.

Dead sea salt contains no Gilchrist precipitate which is the poisonous heavy stuff.

Ok. anyway I got the products and began using them, and shared with my son. He ended up moving on, and It became a solo experiment. The dreams started pretty much from the first dose, and my ability to understand what I was taking increased intuitively. I soon became more knowledgeable about what elements did what , and wanted to try some more kinds, and different methods.

So at this point I should mention the 2 most common types of "Ormus". There is that which is made from pure metallic ingredients, using acids.
    and there is the method of extracting minerals from salt, and precipitating them with a base solution, of Sodium Hydroxide. Both are dependant on PH.
    And honestly I'm quite sure I learned some of this here lurking years ago.

I next ordered from a company highly recommended at the time, which used the acid method, and made an iridium product, and a platinum product.
    These were both very powerful. They are not for new users, and honestly at the time I was not ready for that. But it was too late. On these I recieved visions, downloads, lucid dreams, almost was pulled out of my body while meditating. It was a crazy 3 months till I ran out.

I took a break, and no, you cannot take Ormus full tilt 24/7 all the time. It can cause you to become unbalanced. I decided to make some at this point.
    Full disclosure: I had already owned and operated my own Biodiesel plant by this time and had worked extensively with the chemical component involved.
    I ordered Dead Sea salt, and some gallon mason jars, and went to work. I made a lot for a few years. Gave a lot away. Started Gardening with it. Highly recommended by the way.
    It worked really well in a cup of coffee, or a bottle of water. I eventually got to where I was operating at a level that made it difficult to interact with others, so that's when I went to maintenance doses. and discovered Colloids.

Colloids have a different effect, and definitely detox you fast. Also make you sweat at night. Very calming. I use copper for my Arthritis, Silver for immunity, and gold for spiritual support and detox.

So what have I had. Gold, Silver, Copper, Iridium, Rhodium, Platinum, probably some others.

There is 1 more very safe and easy method involving Purple Grape juice, and olive oil. It's easy, cheap and it works. It will be the only method I will describe. Take 50/50 Purple Grape Juice, Olive oil place in a glass container that can be "hermetically" sealed. Seal, shake, Place in dark cool place. Shake vigorously once daily and put back, for a month. At the end of the month extract only the layer that forms in between the 2 liquids. This is Ormus, made by nature. I just eat it.
    Last edited by Josh88; 5th May 2021 at 12:39.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th May 2021), Docim369 (6th March 2023), Harmony (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021), meeradas (5th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021), thepainterdoug (5th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also a point of note, from my understanding, the real elites, the ones whose names we don't even know, never ingest any poisons. Adrenochrome is just another drug they use to control their minions. Evil as heck drug, but a drug just the same. Adrenochrome isn't a substance that can be taken long term either, it will eventually kill the user. The build up of Iron, and other toxins cause things such as Kuru, a neurological disorder that results from cannibalism, and excess iron can cause organ failure, blindness, arthritis, and stroke.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reading Alchemical texts, is tricky. It's very easy to misunderstand the meaning of veiled references. Aleister Crowley, was a pedophile and a deviant before he started trying to decipher Hermes, and others words. The red Lion,and The white Lion, are references to substances. What kind? That's for the initiated to know. I think most on here are fairly familiar with the concept of getting grounded, and staying centered when trying to do self work, or
    work energetically or spiritually with someone else. So imagine a man in a position to have access to things he doesn't understand, and isn't grounded enough to related to. That's Crowley.

I'll give you a hint: Colloidal Gold turns the water red. Ormus is white.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th May 2021), janette (5th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Bible is a Swiss Army knife of Alchemical, Astrological, Numerological, Metallurgy, and Theurgy. The 5 sacred sciences of the Ancient world.
    But very misunderstood.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Josh88 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th May 2021), Docim369 (6th March 2023), janette (5th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread