1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,135 times in 21,071 posts

Default Re: UFO News - The Latest Drops

• New footage shows UFOs swarming US Navy Ship:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

We have swarming drones. (Courtesy of TED Talks)

I post this because we also have very sophisticated full sized drones...

In fact, we have had drones for a very long time.. and I am sure if they can make the little ones swarm, it would be just as easy to make the larger ones swarm as well....

In fact Barrack Obama used to state publicly about drone strikes that have been ordered. The "Swarming" drones, could easily have been a training exercise, unleashed near a ship full of crew who were unaware of these capabilities... (I doubt however that they would not train all the Navy ships to know what their own drones were)....

To suggest they're foreign, or alien, would be a stretch. But not impossible.

The reason I am sharing these links, is because many may feel that "Disclosure" will involve marching "et" onto some stage, with a lot of information about where they're from, who they are, and what gifts (or dangers) come, from having come into contact with them...

I fear, many will be disappointed. I personally believe it will result in no less than one branch of the military "openly admitting" to another,(to appease the masses) that what they saw was nothing more than one of their own pieces of technology. And after that happens, we will be shown some really fancy looking toys that could more than likely be assembled at a local "Radio Shack".. And the fuss will go away as quickly as it began.

Again and again, we go back and forth about the dangerous, non dangerous threats... rather than who is actually navigating these devices.

We have had some really big names in the aeronautical industry suggesting that we have the technology to take et home. (Ben Rich)... We have people such as Robert Bigalow, of Bigalow Aerospace suggesting that they're all around us... yet he fails to expand on that more. And has painted a grey alien on the side of his business...

We had the "Disclosure Project" in the 1990's! We have already had disclosure...

I suppose "Disclosure" has already happened as far as I am concerned. We have craft, people are seeing them all over the place, and now the governments of the world are showing them. So that word is overused in my opinion in this field. And what now is neccesary, is more information about who they belong to.

Whether we got help in creating this "Higher technology", or if we figured it out by collecting junk off of the Moon or some remote location here on Earth? It is possible that some, if not all of the technology came from here, and was squirreled away from a previous society that had that level of technology, and pulled out and fiddled with, until we understood what it was, and what it could do.

I recently watched a series of Buzz Aldrin videos. Watching that man talk, suggests so many things, because he seemingly wants to say some things, and he circles around some things, using language that can be taken many ways.. Such as suggesting how we could use our Moon as a weigh station to Phobos, and then Mars... But the way he suggests this, sounds more like he is suggesting we already have Werner Von Brauns / Disney's rotating wheel.... As Buzz suggests, we could be "Cycling" people to and from Mars... I doubt he is still touting Von Brauns work, and instead is speaking of something he has already seen.

I wrote a long post about going to other planets awhile back, then deleted it. I included many things such as us somehow "Losing directions to the Moon"... Yet we supposedly send drones and probes to other planets on a regular basis, which is far more complicated. Contradiction after contradiction... One has to be fairly niave to believe this is not happening...

I outlined how we have space mining documents and laws... How we have ambassadors to outer space beings.. And I point out that if we are paying for all of these things, and they're not happening already? Then we are throwing money away, and as such, we should hold these people accountable for doing so, or for telling us what is truly going on. I believe they are, but we must look for it...

I believe if you look hard enough you can find the truth... Laws that affect things we supposedly have no way of even accomplishing? HAHAHA... People to meet the neighbors, for friendly relations, without actually even knowing if other "Beings" even exist? Just ridiculous... Mining off world? I believe they have been doing this for a very long time, or there wouldn't be laws on the books about such things... That would be likened to forcing a young woman to add erectile dysfunction to her insurance policy.... Insuring her for something she couldn't possibly experience, and therefore needs zero insurance for.

While that may be funny, I am being serious. We need to really take what they're telling us and put it into proper context if we want truth.

Here is some interesting reading for those who think NASA and Russia, and SpaceX are the only space faring companies on Earth... And rest assured, they're planning to use all of the tech shelved when it comes to making Earth a cleaner place...

https://spacenews.com/deep-space-ind...radford-space/

We have Spaceports being built... Building these without space craft, would be like building a stadium without a baseball team, Or saddles for dinosaurs. pointless, and very expensive to boot!

Either the population of this world is very gullable, or these things are, and have been happening for a very long time. If they're not, these people need to be fired, the laws stricken from the books until WE decide what "Laws" will follow us into space..... And an entirely new system of government being created for such things.. AN HONEST ONE. Because lets face it... If we are "Out there" already? Whatever "THEY" do out there, affects ALL OF US.... So the lies have to stop...

We are led to believe that we had a "Shuttle" that has been retired and never replaced.. That "Shuttle" supposedly only took things to build a space station. A small one at that... and keep it full of supplies. Yet, there are comments on record that this "Shuttle" could carry up to approximately 300 people at one time, to space.... But where would they go? To a "Space Station which is only as large as a football field?

We are led to believe that we are now paying Russia $90 million dollars to ship an astronaut to our space station? (One way)...That alone is enough to build another ship... And a good way to hide what they're doing when the money goes missing.

In summary, my post is not to ask those giving disclosure what they're going to disclose, I believe we need to bring to their attention what doesn't make sense and have them answer those questions. We can let them feed us what they want or we can demand the truth, by forcing them to explain their stupid rationale for what they are telling us they're really doing.

So lets have them tell us what we want to know, not what they want us to know... It's time.

I know that there are those that data mine sites like this.. To see who is saying what... So lets address it at that level. Stop accepting their "nonsense" and force them to truly be accountable.. Otherwise we are nothing more than mushroom, being shoved into a dark closet, feeding on... well you know the rest...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st June 2021 at 14:58.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st June 2021), palehorse (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

"I fear, many will be disappointed. I personally believe it will result in no less than one branch of the military "openly admitting" to another,(to appease the masses) that what they saw was nothing more than one of their own pieces of technology. And after that happens, we will be shown some really fancy looking toys that could more than likely be assembled at a local "Radio Shack".. And the fuss will go away as quickly as it began." Quoting dizi.

I'd buy that if it weren't for far far more than 70+yrs of reports and encounters. That and my own eyes.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Blastolabs (2nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st June 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd June 2021), palehorse (3rd June 2021), sunflower (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "I fear, many will be disappointed. I personally believe it will result in no less than one branch of the military "openly admitting" to another,(to appease the masses) that what they saw was nothing more than one of their own pieces of technology. And after that happens, we will be shown some really fancy looking toys that could more than likely be assembled at a local "Radio Shack".. And the fuss will go away as quickly as it began." Quoting dizi.

I'd buy that if it weren't for far far more than 70+yrs of reports and encounters. That and my own eyes.
    I would have to agree with you on that! I have seen some strange things myself...

I had to laugh when I saw what Ben Rich had said, "We now have the technology to take et home" Because it suggested both that we have that technology, and that indeed there are et. So many people have come out and suggested they worked with them, have seen them, etc... I have to say, it makes me wonder what these people believe, that makes them think it is ok that they hold all the knowledge, and that the masses aren't entitled to know any of it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), sunflower (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2