+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sgt. Pattie L Brassard, Karen Lucyk MacDonald, Aug Tellez - Galactic History of Earth and Humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Default Sgt. Pattie L Brassard, Karen Lucyk MacDonald, Aug Tellez - Galactic History of Earth and Humanity

9 hour long conversation that covers a LOT.

Talks about AI from the future currently possessing humans
    Human DNA bring a highly saleable item in the Universe

I have yet to listen to the whole thing but am thinking of using AI to translate the audio to text despite the irony.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st July 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Sgt. Pattie L Brassard, Karen Lucyk MacDonald, Aug Tellez - Galactic History of Earth and Humanity

Just a historical note! Or maybe a caveat. If you search for Brassard in Avalon posts, going way back to 2013, you'll find a huge amount of stuff there that suggests that almost anything she says just shouldn't and can't be believed.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th April 2021), Blastolabs (3rd April 2021), ChristianSky (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Ioneo (4th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), magicmanx (3rd April 2021), Mypos (3rd April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd April 2021), Watching from Cyprus (5th April 2021), Yoda (3rd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Sgt. Pattie L Brassard, Karen Lucyk MacDonald, Aug Tellez - Galactic History of Earth and Humanity

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Just a historical note! Or maybe a caveat. If you search for Brassard in Avalon posts, going way back to 2013, you'll find a huge amount of stuff there that suggests that almost anything she says just shouldn't and can't be believed.
    Thx! That saves me a nine hour long listen. Way too much other things to see and listen at the moment so....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (5th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will say it sure is hard to believe?

I will say I'm not vouching for this information, just sharing it.

It is definitely INTERESTING and taken as fiction is one of the most interesting stories I have ever heard

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

It is definitely INTERESTING and taken as fiction is one of the most interesting stories I have ever heard
    Can you maybe summarize it in a few sentences? That's always really useful and helpful when referencing or recommending a long video.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

EFO (3rd April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Yoda (3rd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Whoever this person is, he/she does spin quite a yarn, embellished by his cohorts.
    Originally, when I first encountered her info, she was a woman, but now is a man, I think. (I was confused when suddenly he was a man in the videos.)

He has a lot of facts and tidbits under his belt that he puts together in quite intriguing tales, that are sometimes FUN to listen to, but I do view his stories more as entertainment, myself, as I do for many others lately.

Some folks really are fine story-tellers! Wish they would fly with their story-telling talents rather than misrepresenting themselves as factual.
    (Simply my opinion. Others may vary.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th April 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

Can you maybe summarize it in a few sentences? That's always really useful and helpful when referencing or recommending a long video.

The two men speaking in the video claim to be "psychic warriors" (my term not theirs) who battle AI from her future that was able to manifest its self as pure plasma/ information.

It is then able to travel through time and even infect humans on earth now in our time line.

They claim that both the Draco Reptilians and certain sections of he military have decided to cooperate with the AI. It seems that certain weak minded people can be completely taken over by the AI and controlled.

They explain this is the reason that certain people have been seen to "malfunction" on TV because the AI can not handle complex human emotional systems.

I believe they mention the AI can also make human looking clones.

This was all from listening to the first hour and a half.

They also seem to discuss free energy devices and seem to have all conspiracies accounted for and explained by their story.

They go into detail about battling the AI in higher dimensions and over time.

The older man claims to have made some deals with ET's in 500 bc

That's what I got out of it so far, I am just summarizing the content not stating my own beliefs.v

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Question Re: Sgt. Pattie L Brassard, Karen Lucyk MacDonald, Aug Tellez - Galactic History of Earth and Humanity

Entire 9 hour script only available via archive but how much that can be really verified?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st July 2021 at 16:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread