Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #6981
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,429 times in 9,976 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

https://twitter.com/johnnyjmils/stat...75824318398465

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/s...70448982564864

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/s...57511504674816

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (1st December 2022), Tintin (1st December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #6982
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1598402804715905030

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1598391484402716672

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (1st December 2022), Tintin (1st December 2022)

5. Link to Post #6983
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ChannelOne_eng/s...08133738319872

https://twitter.com/ChannelOne_eng/s...02008376963073

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/ChannelOne_eng/s...66795583156225

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Michel Leclerc (1st December 2022), pounamuknight (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (1st December 2022), Tintin (1st December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

7. Link to Post #6984
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/s...30331810287616

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (1st December 2022), pounamuknight (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (1st December 2022), Tintin (1st December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

9. Link to Post #6985
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Interesting … it doesn’t seem that you use the same degree of scrutiny when it comes to other sources quoted on this thread.
    You’re happy to accept without question the word of Maria Zakharova, the Kremlin’s press officer, or TASS, or some faceless and
    nameless bloke on Twitter. Do you have a problem with these NGOs because that both Amnesty and HRW have been accused
    of anti-Western and anti-Israel bias?

Neither Amnesty nor HRW are perfect - they’re run by human beings, so of course they are flawed.

They are run by western superiority, and shall we say deceit by HRW assisting Syria's color revolutions for John McCain.

No, actually, "foreign propaganda" does not require the same "scrutiny" as anything from western sources.

You are witnessing the effects of Propaganda, which is the transfer of Reputation, having only limitedly to do with objective facts, which the individual cannot possibly make determinations about them all.

We are in an Empire of Lies. All I am trying to do is remove that capability, whether it means the Chinese NWO "takes over the world", or, you live in a desert, or, colonize an asteroid, or anything else you may be afraid of.

It is not feasible to say "accept without question", nor obviously would I have a problem if I thought Amnesty was effective at removing Zionism. So your guesses are wrong.

If you think Saints are a myth, I am not sure we can reach you at all. The main point is to silence the western echo chamber. It is not so much that NGOs are not paragons of virtue, they are tentacles for Capitalism to undermine humanity. For example, "New World Order" is a private company launched in 1980, behind what would be "Happytalism". That is the whole point of them. Penetration. Take the media, the schools, the industry, etc., in the guise of Democracy.

Against this, appearing in the English language in 1881:

The white race must be the first to stretch out the hand of fellowship to the dark nations...

...that curse known as the "struggle for life," which is the real and most prolific parent of most woes and sorrows and of all the crimes? Why has that struggle become the almost universal scheme of the universe?

...each of them, always with that one solitary exception, has through its hells and damnations inculcated the greatest dread of death. Therefore do we find that struggle for life raging most fiercely in Christian countries, most prevalent in Europe and America.

Those "intellectual classes," reacting upon the ignorant masses which they attract and which look up to them as noble and fit examples to follow, degrade and morally ruin those they ought to protect and guide.

The world in general and Christendom especially, left for two thousand years to the regime of a personal God as well as its political and social systems based on that idea, has now proved a failure.

Let us hold our breath and swallow whole the following observations from veteran German statesman Oskar Lafontaine:

“Of course, I also mean the conflict in Ukraine, which began with the Maidan putsch in Kiev in 2014. Since then, the US and its Western vassals have been arming Ukraine and systematically preparing it for confrontation with Russia. Ukraine thus became a de facto, if not de jure, member of NATO. This backstory has been studiously ignored by Western politicians and the mainstream media,” Lafontaine told Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten in an interview published Sunday.

“For more than 100 years, it has been the declared aim of US policy to prevent German business and technology from merging with Russian raw materials at all cost. It is perfectly clear that, if you take this history into account, we are dealing with a US proxy war against Russia which has been prepared for a long time,” Lafontaine said.

“It is unforgivable that the SPD in particular betrayed the legacy of Willy Brandt and his policy of détente, and did not even seriously insist on compliance with the Minsk Agreements,” the politician said, referring to the 2015 peace agreements meant to restore peace to the Donbass.

Lafontaine slammed the German government over its limp-wristed response to the destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines, which he characterized as a “declaration of war on Germany.” It was “pathetic and cowardly” of the federal government to try to “sweep incident under the carpet,” despite evidence that “the USA either carried out the attack directly or greenlit it,” the politician said.

“It was a hostile act against the Federal Republic, and not only against us, and once again makes clear that we must free ourselves from American tutelage,” Lafontaine stressed. The politician pressed his country’s leaders to force the removal of all US military bases and nuclear weapons from German soil, and called for the creation of a European security architecture with France, separate from NATO, which he called an “obsolete” alliance that acts as a “tool to enforce the US’s claim to remain the sole power in the world.”

Lafontaine admitted that freeing Germany from Washington’s grip wouldn’t be easy, but stressed that he can’t see “any alternative” to such a radical step. “If we and other European countries continue to remain under US tutelage, they will push us over a cliff to protect their own interests,” he said.

“To use a hackneyed expression: We are experiencing the birth pangs of the transitional phase from a unipolar to a multipolar world order. And the question arises whether we will have a place of our own in this new world order, or be drawn into Washington’s conflicts with Moscow and Beijing as American vassals,” the politician emphasized.

Recalling his decades of experience in politics, Lafontaine lamented in decades past, German leaders, “at least in some conflicts, had German interests in mind, and did not throw them overboard in anticipatory obedience” to Washington. “You need to have a backbone when you are the head of a country. The image of Chancellor Scholz standing like a schoolboy next to President Biden when he announced that nothing would come of Nord Stream 2 was humiliating.”

Ukraine Disaster

Asked whether he believed Washington has achieved its aims in Ukraine, Lafontaine said that the answer was both “yes and no,” with the principle successes being the ruined relations between Russia and the European Union, and the “sidelining” of Berlin and Brussels “as the US’s potential geostrategic and economic rivals, for the time being.”

“They are setting the policies of EU states even more than before the Ukraine conflict (thanks also to compliant politicians in Berlin and Brussels). They can also sell their dirty fracking-derived gas, and the US defense industry is doing great business,” the politician said.

“On the other hand, they have not succeeded in ‘ruining Russia’, as [German Foreign Minister Annalena] Baerbock put it…overthrowing [Vladimir] Putin and installing a puppet government in Moscow to get better access to Russian raw materials, as was the case in [Boris] Yeltsin’s time,” Lafontaine said.

“And I have the impression that Washington has now realized that they are biting on granite here. Despite massive arms deliveries to Ukraine and the dispatch of numerous ‘military advisors’, Russia, which is a nuclear power, cannot be defeated militarily. In addition, Western sanctions are proving to be a boomerang: they hurt Western states more than Russia and will cause deindustrialization, unemployment and poverty. Working people in Europe are paying the price for the world power ambitions of a mad elite in Washington and the cowardice of European leaders,” Lafontaine concluded.

Information from the Delta C&C system shows:

The leaked documents confirmed that the Kakhovskaya dam was among the targets to destroy.

In its turn, the Russian side has all means to divide Ukraine in two parts by several missile strikes on the bridges and dams on the Dnieper River. Such attacks would leave the Ukrainian military without possibility to transfer any military equipment and personnel to the war-torn regions in the East. Such attacks would immediately bring Russia victory in the war in Ukraine and would save lives of Russian servicemen. However, the destruction of Ukrainian dams would also claim lives of hundreds of civilians. That’s why the Russian military does not launch its missiles on such facilities.

The ongoing war in Ukraine has already shown that Russia is fighting to protect people, while the United States and NATO pay no attention to the cost of human lives in the war they have ignited in Ukraine.

Elsewhere, for NATO of Kharkov:

The reinforcement was mainly made up of foreign military, including former soldiers of the Bosnian and Albanian armies, as well as soldiers from the 2nd Infantry Division “Getica” and the 2nd Mountain Rifle Brigade “Sarmizegetuza” from Romania.

The command of the operation, presumably, was entrusted to Polish officers from Rzeszow, who had previously served in the 21st the Podgalski rifle brigade.

On November 26, the Russian military reported a high-precision missile strike on the temporary deployment of Polish mercenaries near the village of Velikiye Khutora in the Kharkov region. Out of about 1,000 mercenaries, several hundred were killed and seriously injured.

... nor obviously would I have a problem if I thought Amnesty was effective at removing Zionism.
    Sorry - I thought you’d realise that was a joke (the smiley face was a hint …). I was being ironic - you made your views on Zionism quite clear earlier in this thread.

No, actually, "foreign propaganda" does not require the same "scrutiny" as anything from western sources.
    Now that is a bold statement! It’s obviously one with which I completely disagree, but it explains a lot about what I’ve read on this thread, so thank you.
    I would have responded to more of your post- I’m not ignoring you, but I’m afraid that the rest of it went straight over my head

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Domo Arigato, мистер ящерица
    It’s миссис, not мистер.
    *Мисс Ящерица

Lol i wondered, thanks for letting me know, but i hoped you would correct me if i was wrong

I have a question, if you look at the recent Grad shelling of Donetsk, which hit homes and civilian structures only, what are your thoughts, considering this:

- HIMARS and other MLRS like Grad, are offensive weapons, you don't use those for defensive positions in almost 99% of cases due to the nature of the system. It is meant to hit lots of targets at once but it requires to know exactly what you will hit, specially for the HIMARS, otherwise it causes massive destruction but it may not cause any harm to the attacking troops as they move around. It is more specializes for usages such as hitting stationary/static targets, like buildings and such
    - Given that it is an offensive, and not a defensive weapon, it's usage against civilian structures is considered 'aggression' and in no way a defensive move. For it to be a defensive move, it would have to target a silo or another building or possibly even barracks where the enemy is located. It will also be used as defensive only if you shoot at them a barrage of shells and they pinpoint your location and send a barrage of himars or grads your way, that would be 'defensive' in action, since the 'enemy' started firing and then you respond

So, if a city with only civilians is hit by a barrage of grads, meant for offensive action, and there was no enemy there. Is that a war crime?

It doesn't necessarily have to be HIMAR or Grad rockets, you can get the same effect with 152/155 shells from a Howitzer if close enough to the target. The main or key issue here is, the target was a city full of civilians, hit at random which was just standing there and from where no attack was launched against the Ukrainian forces.

What are your thoughts on this event? How do you catalog this action?

The UN has not provided any comment on it, or has done it's usual tweet about condemning this attack against civilian population. Would you condemn the Ukrainian forces for what is clearly a well documented war crime by now? With video and other evidence already collected?

Second question, why do you think the entire west is silent about this shelling?
    Last edited by Mashika; 1st December 2022 at 23:23.
    Tired

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (1st December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6986
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

The reason i'm saying this is because of this

MLRS are not just some gun you pick up and shoot around. To shoot an MLRS, you need to know several things like distance, altitude, frequency of the target moving, and other things like if you truly need to shoot at that target, as in, what value is there to shoot at a couple soldiers that may survive the Grads, because Grad rockets are not perfect and it's just like a terror weapon, they are not precise enough to kill some couple guys hiding inside a trench, you need to hit a bigger area like a camp or a set of buildings, or a tank base with lots of tanks distributed across hundreds of meters, or maybe a small forest section with IFVs hiding inside, see?

So, someone has to calculate the coordinates in advance, make sure the target is still there, position the MLRS battery and then confirm all the data is correct, this is done with drones or with forward observers, and only then, you shoot for effect

This implies intent, not a quick 'defensive' action done out of trying to respond to enemy fire. Because as i said, MLRS are not a defensive weapon, those are offensive in nature. Hope this makes more clear what i'm asking here

So i would love to read your thoughts on that
    Tired

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (1st December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

13. Link to Post #6987
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,065 times in 4,063 posts

Now that is a bold statement! It’s obviously one with which I completely disagree, but it explains a lot about what I’ve read on this thread, so thank you.

It is. You are wanting to tell us we are inhaling "Kremlin agitprop" as if we were addicted to Facebook.

It's not like that.

To perhaps explain a bit more clearly, I personally am using two propagandas:

United Lodge Theosophy

Mahayana Buddhism

I don't expect anyone to agree or understand it, but, the majority of this thread is close enough. Or, Putin's speech on Empire of Lies ( = Satan). No shortage of information about this, while, on the ground, I find myself increasingly surrounded by what I would call "human failures". The actual result of westernization has really just broken people at around a kindergarten level. I have spent my whole life watching things go backwards from what we were able to discuss when I was in kindergarten; our class actually voted for Carter, rather than electing the un-elected Gerald Ford. Now, the main thing I see is people nose down in their phones, except tonight I got to hear one using an earpiece having a mental meltdown for a few hours, in front of several other people, screaming and crying over nothing as far as I could tell. I usually ignore that stuff, but, it is hard to miss a certain volume of screaming.

In the past few years I have gotten to see the "first, dumbest" thing of its kind, shocking at the pure weakness of it, over, and over again, by...the vast majority. Pointlessly. That makes, I don't know, about sixty or eighty cases of it so far, and there is nothing to say on their behalf. Comparatively, the sensible, stable types I have met, amount to maybe five or so.

I can't enforce The Saker's rules of moderation here, which would be a shutout of Zone A, and the Fifth and Sixth columns in Russia (which are getting smaller). I would recommend a similar sanitization to anyone who would like to clean their mind.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #6988
    Thanks

More fallout:

Polish doctors have sounded the alarm as the country's medical infrastructure seems to be under severe pressure amid a spike of new HIV cases; the situation has been worsened by lack of testing kits for the disease.

By the end of October, 1,910 new cases of HIV were detected in Poland. From January to July this year 1,056 cases of infection were recorded, compared to 561 case in year 2021. Polish media have called these statistics alarming.

Some of these new infections have been linked to the Ukrainian refugee influx. According to the data provided via the International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, one in six people receiving anti-HIV therapy in Poland right now is from Ukraine.

Doctors and medical experts argue that Poland does not have the necessary medical infrastructure needed to treat that many HIV sufferers. Ukraine has roughly 260,000 people with HIV while Poland has only 26,500. Moreover, Poland has only 17 Antiretroviral Therapy centers in major cities compared to Ukraine, where around 390 ART centers are spread all over the country.

To make things even worse, the ART combination pill taken by the majority of Ukrainian who carry the virus is not available in Poland: 77% of them take “TLD” – a combination of drugs, including generic one. As a member of European Union, Poland can not legally use generics.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

17. Link to Post #6989
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Mahayana Buddhism
    Tough luck, most people would not understand it, as you know very well this requires years of very hard focus and studies to even being to grasp the true nature of it

Most (not all) people want answers on a silver spoon given by a butler, they have not time for all that stuff about patient and they just want the "Buddhism in 24 hours" course. They don't 'want to know', they just 'need to look like they know'

Quote Putin's speech on Empire of Lies ( = Satan)
    The amount of people who did not realize what he was referencing with 'The empire of lies' amazes me, he also in the past, lots of years ago, made references to the 'snakes on the west' but i do think this is not online or recent enough, i tried to look the video up but it's nowhere as far as i know. I did remember watching it on Channel One several years ago.

Quote The actual result of westernization has really just broken people at around a kindergarten level. I have spent my whole life watching things go backwards from what we were able to discuss when I was in kindergarten
    Across the Russian government offices, there is a running joke about the president of the united states of America being two/three kids stacked over each other under a trench coat. I have no doubt anymore about how that joke came to be. I do know it started sometime around the late 90's to early 2000's or so. It is not unfounded, very honestly

Tired

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

19. Link to Post #6990
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Mahayana Buddhism
    Tough luck, most people would not understand it, as you know very well this requires years of very hard focus and studies to even being to grasp the true nature of it

Most (not all) people want answers on a silver spoon given by a butler, they have not time for all that stuff about patient and they just want the "Buddhism in 24 hours" course. They don't 'want to know', they just 'need to look like they know'

Putin's speech on Empire of Lies ( = Satan)

The amount of people who did not realize what he was referencing with 'The empire of lies' amazes me, he also in the past, lots of years ago, made references to the 'snakes on the west' but i do think this is not online or recent enough, i tried to look the video up but it's nowhere as far as i know. I did remember watching it on Channel One several years ago.

With respect to the former, that is kind of true, but a lot of that is, with Jihads devastating India, the Buddhism in Tibet and China is not really the same thing. It is actually much simpler. I am going to venture a guess that most Russians have no idea what was given to Tsar Nicholas II?

With respect to the second, it is the same as stated in original Theosophy as well, which, in its turn, was driven by Buddhism. Same message about the "collective west", broken down into English to be easier to understand. Similarly, original Theosophy was changed by its followers into something else. So instead of working for equality and giving us better social institutions, all was lost, and now we have this heated conflict which again, I am not sure most English speakers can begin to understand, and, of course, they do everything they can come up with to paint it as something other than it is. As most Russians probably do know, HPB was a Rurikid and Dolgoruki, which is probably meaningless to outsiders. In fact her grandfather had St. Germain's map of what the "new Europe" would be after the French Revolution, because, why? We cannot be completely sure, but it had a lot to do with war debts and how the Paris and Duverny bankers would gladly throw their country under the bus for money.

What Theosophy does for me is to prevent me from turning into a rabid crusader. I accept "goodness" in any of its forms, such as can be found in Orthodoxy, Jews against Zionism, or from personal experience, one of the wisest and kindest people I have met was a Muslim. Any of that is fine, even atheism, just not the fake stuff.

Quote Across the Russian government offices, there is a running joke about the president of the united states of America being two/three kids stacked over each other under a trench coat. I have no doubt anymore about how that joke came to be. I do know it started sometime around the late 90's to early 2000's or so. It is not unfounded, very honestly

I wish it was a joke. Woodrow "rubber stamp" Wilson pretty much signed it away around 1913, and, shortly regretted having made one of the greatest mistakes ever, but...you sign it into law, it is hard to get rid of.

There is a massive article today from Cynthia Chung on Operation Gladio and international fascism, which, shortly after posting, has:

She doesn't even have the stuff behind the United Nations, it is mostly NATO, but it is pretty accurate and well worth putting some time into. Nothing but the steamroller of the "collective west", too big to cross-post.

In occupied Okinawa, an F-35 collapsed while being towed after:

A spokesman for the US Marines reportedly said the F-35B in question had been carrying out “standard training operations” when it was forced to land following a suspected electrical problem. According to a US military outlet, 1st Marine Aircraft Wing spokesman Maj. Rob Martins promised a “detailed investigation” into the damage sustained by the craft.

And, to our surprise, Indonesia actually shut down a biolab a few years ago--thanks to not giving it an ever-renewing lease. One of the things we notice is:

Supari also had other concerns, saying that Indonesians never knew what NAMRU’s staff – American marines with diplomatic immunity - were carrying in their briefcases, and also pointing out that there were “several things that [the US] can’t explain about [NAMRU’s] role in the avian flu pandemic.”

And yes, they continue to do other "projects" there, with rabies, Dengue' fever, etc., all with that unilateral blanket of protection. Why does all the staff need a "get out of jail free" card?

Oh that's right--"We can't talk to you about this. And, for those things we can talk about, our investigations last for eternity".

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022)

21. Link to Post #6991
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

Source: https://twitter.com/johnnyjmils/stat...80380271116288

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd December 2022), atman (2nd December 2022), avid (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

23. Link to Post #6992
    Netherlands Avalon Member Carlitos's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Source: https://twitter.com/johnnyjmils/stat...80380271116288

this guy ^ is so composed, seems to be well rested, and very articulate - he also makes the invaluable point that the nato backed ukrainian forces seem to be focused on destruction, and not so much on helping the people in the areas that they are shelling...

the consensus against anything russian here in NL is despicable. I have russian friends, and russian colleagues, talking about them like they are human beings, is like saying you did not take the vaccine... a sad state of affairs

all news from russia is totally blocked from entering through conventional channels... MSN in NL is incredibly refined, smooth short, very calm, and very shallow - people in general seem glazed over in a kind of soft soma-propaganda, quasi happy state... as a cold front comes into northern europe, 2 weeks of freezing weather expected - my energy bill is now higher than the rent ... what's next? it does not look like EU will compromise or even try to appease russia...
    Last edited by Carlitos; 2nd December 2022 at 10:32.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carlitos For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd December 2022), atman (2nd December 2022), avid (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

25. Link to Post #6993
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,604 times in 511 posts

In this 28 minutes interview, Scott Ritter hypothesizes on the terms Russia might dictate to Ukraine to end this conflict and what Ukraine might look like in the aftermath.

"Scott Ritter - Ukraine Russia War Update 11-30-22"

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2022 at 12:11. Reason: embedded the video

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022), Yoda (2nd December 2022)

27. Link to Post #6994
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/politblogme/stat...25681700663296

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/politblogme/stat...29045960318976

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

29. Link to Post #6995
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...45123595657218

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...71745669627905

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), kfm27917 (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022)

31. Link to Post #6996
    Thanks

[url]https://twitter.com/tassagency_en/status/1598648357903388674

https://tass.com/society/1544793?utm...m_social_share

Edward Snowden awarded Russian passport, attorney reveals

Anatoly Kucherena also said that Snowden’s spouse is currently submitting the required documents for Russian citizenship as well

MOSCOW, December 2. /TASS/. Former NSA (National Security Agency) employee Edward Snowden took an oath and was granted a Russian passport, his lawyer Anatoly Kucherena told TASS on Friday.

"Yes, he received a passport. He took the oath," Kucherena said in a response to a question as to whether Snowden has been given a Russian passport, adding that he personally met with Snowden yesterday.

The lawyer also said that Snowden’s spouse is currently submitting the required documents for Russian citizenship as well. Snowden and American acrobat and blogger Lindsay Mills married in Moscow in 2017.

Snowden’s US passport was annulled in 2013, but the White House explained back then that it was a routine legal procedure following the issuance of an arrest warrant and his citizenship status remained unchanged.

In late September, a Russian presidential decree was published stating that Snowden was eligible to be granted the Russian citizenship.

In 2013, Snowden leaked information on the electronic surveillance methods used by American intelligence services, including illegally eavesdropping on foreign leaders’ conversations.

Fleeing punitive consequences from US federal authorities, Snowden sent requests for asylum to several countries, including Russia. On August 1, 2014, he obtained a temporary Russian residence permit and later was granted an open-ended residency permit.

Back in the United States, Snowden is facing two counts of violating the Espionage Act, and he risks up to ten years in prison on each count.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

33. Link to Post #6997
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...82492982140930

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...58929738686465

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...59725528338432

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

35. Link to Post #6998
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Anti Ukronazi and Anti Elensky feelings are starting to popup in western Ukraine. People like this girl used to be afraid to speak up due to possibility of getting killed because of 'pro-russian' views, which means they could be accused of colaboration with the enemy and then in some cases killed under the pretense of 'resisted arrest'

But now they don't care, they are tired and obviously very angry, here's a rant she posted online and there are other people doing the same, they just don't care about the consequences anymore

The very angry part about European 'values' is at around 1:40 minute
    Tired

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (2nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

37. Link to Post #6999
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

What should we call a country that:

1. Makes any other political party illegal, leaving only one as 'the official' party (making it impossible to have valid elections ever again)
    2. Does background checks on its own citizens to figure out if they have Russian family or come from Russian ancestors. With the possibility of removing them from the general population if they fit that criteria
    3. Commits democide against its own people, based on the language/political views or ethnicity, or all of the previous points
    4. Does political persecution against anyone that doesn't conform to the imposed 'official narrative'
    5. Does religious persecution, and removes all religions that do not conform or teach the 'official narrative'
    6. Rewrites history and teaches a fabricated version of events that put war criminals as national heroes. and teaches this as a 'truth' to school children starting at kindergarten even
    7. Makes it illegal to speak any other language than 'the official one' and persecutes people who speak it or refuse to stop speaking it. This includes all media channels like tv, radio, magazines and the internet

What is this situation called? Democracy?

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...45123595657218

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...71745669627905

Tired

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (3rd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022), Yoda (2nd December 2022)

39. Link to Post #7000
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...58929738686465

And one wonders what the heck "non-statutory relations" might be.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (2nd December 2022), Carlitos (3rd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd December 2022), Mashika (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Rizotto (3rd December 2022), shaberon (2nd December 2022), Snoweagle (2nd December 2022), Tintin (3rd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), Yoda (2nd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 715 FirstFirst 1 250 300 340 350 360 400 450 715 LastLast