Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 14370

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #5861
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,317 times in 10,055 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...64345531142145

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...64882263670785
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), avid (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), gnostic9 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), XelNaga (16th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #5862
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,317 times in 10,055 posts

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...12856402046976
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), avid (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), gnostic9 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Kryztian (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), XelNaga (16th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #5863
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,006 times in 1,732 posts

Hungary's national consultation on the EU's Russian sanctions is the purest form of Western democracy

Far from being the so-called "fascist" that his foes never tire of fearmongering that he supposedly is, Orban is objectively the last remaining practitioner of true Western Democracy in the world.

Over a month and a half after "The German Foreign Minister Discredited The Entire Concept Of Western Democracy" by stubbornly declaring that her government will continue sanctioning Russia despite the hardships that this has brought upon the German people, Hungary rose to the occasion to save that very same concept through its forthcoming national consultation on this issue. Prime Minister Orban, who's a bonafide conservative-multipolar visionary that vowed to double down on his independent foreign policy in complete defiance of his country's political enemies after winning re-election, will solicit his people's feedback on seven questions of relevance to their national wellbeing that read as follows:

"1. Do you agree with the Brussels oil sanctions?

2. Do you agree with the sanctions on natural gas supplies?

3. Do you agree with the sanctions on raw materials?

4. Do you agree with sanctions on nuclear fuel?

5. Do you agree that the Paks investment should be covered by the sanctions?

6. Do you agree with sanctions which have the effect of restricting tourism?

7. Do you agree with the sanctions that are causing rising food prices?"

Through mail-in polling to each household in order to assess its citizens' stance on the position that their elected representatives should have towards this issue, Hungary is practicing the purest form of Western Democracy. It's also wisely seeking to avoid the protests that rocked nearby Prague in early September, which were caused not by "Russian propaganda" like Czech officials falsely claimed, but by those same officials' counterproductive policies connected to the anti-Russian sanctions. Far from being the so-called "fascist" that his foes never tire of fearmongering that he supposedly is, Orban is objectively the last remaining practitioner of true Western Democracy in the world.

This observation leads to several "politically incorrect" conclusions. First, the bloc's most comparatively Russian-friendly state is also its most democratic. Second, its leadership sincerely values feedback from their citizens when formulating its policy towards the EU's anti-Russian sanctions. Third, if a majority of people reject Brussels' demands, then it would be anti-democratic for the bloc to punish Hungary for refusing to comply with them. Fourth, Budapest's example could inspire other EU societies to peacefully rally for similar consultations on this issue. And finally, judging by the German Foreign Minister's stubborn stance, Berlin might encourage its vassals to violently crack down on those demonstrations.

The takeaway is that those states on radical anti-Russian trajectories also happen to be the least democratic despite their rhetoric to the contrary, which exposes this concept as hollow whenever it's referenced by their representatives. They took for granted that their people were successfully brainwashed into regarding Western Democracy as a "secular religion" whose "political priests" can't be questioned, yet that and this artificially manufactured "faith" itself were always nothing but illusions that were just exposed as fake after folks finally had to choose between this sacrificing for this "belief system" or preserving their own socio-economic wellbeing.

Instead of deferring to their own people by having them democratically decide how their elected representatives should formulate related policies, the EU elite (many of whom were never directly elected) believe that "they know better" and aren't afraid to forcefully impose their will onto everyone else in the event that those very same people peacefully rally for their own national consultations. Considering this, there's no doubt that Western Democracy no longer exists in practice anywhere in the world apart from Hungary, having transformed into a unipolar-liberal dictatorship that's nowadays completely disconnected from the desires of everyday people exactly as President Putin recently noted.

https://www.sott.net/article/473201-...tern-democracy

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), avid (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), gnostic9 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), Philippe (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), XelNaga (16th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #5864
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Things do not seem to be going well for French President Emmanuel Macron. (whether Ukraine related or otherwise)

I do not know the significance of the black eye in context of reward or failure, though he does appear to have had a bad time with it. God is good.

https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/sta...71555141337088
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 15th October 2022 at 22:03.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), avid (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), gnostic9 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Satori (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), XelNaga (16th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5865
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Clare Daly, Irish MEP, at a european parliament meeting about Ukraine.

Love peace and joy to all!

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th October 2022), atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), chrifri (16th October 2022), Creedence (16th October 2022), David Trd1 (16th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (16th October 2022), East Sun (16th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Harmony (16th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Kryztian (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), sunflower (15th October 2022), sunwings (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vince (16th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #5866
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    If Putin really wanted to guarantee the safety and longevity of his empire, he would pull all of his war machine out of Ukrainian territory
    This is an example of the type of statements made by completely mind-propagandized non-crtitcal thinkers who have no clue as to what led up to this whole affair but not because they are incapable of educating themselves, but because they want to remain in their tiny myopic paradigm because they feel safe (which demonstrates the void in courage). The only question for me is, are folks like this being paid? That would add another motivation.
    This thread may offer a clue:
    Or, as ex-CIA mind control researcher Dr Robert Duncan states,
    The human mind has no firewall.
    There are very intrusive ways that the controllers can take advantage of that, but subtle (and not-so-subtle!) persistently repeated propaganda, beaten like a 24/7 drumbeat, can do the same job of literally brainwashing people.

What I replied to Fellow Aspirant above was sincerely meant. I've met him over a most enjoyable and pleasant dinner, and he's a super-nice person. He's also helped me considerably, going to a great deal of personal trouble, over a different real-world problem that I had once.

But it really, really concerns me (and almost frightens me!) that so many good people can be so misled, corralled and controlled — literally so that their thoughts are not their own.

They THINK their thoughts are their own — of course — but their thoughts are just being fed to them on a media dripfeed which they absorb uncritically and almost gratefully. They feel happy and satisfied that they feel they understand the world (and have a certain worldview, as Fellow Aspirant wrote here) — but that worldview they absorb, and then cling on to and cannot let go of because their sense of self is intertwined with it, is merely one more asset to the global controllers who do NOT have humanity's interest at heart.

People reading this will either understand it, or they won't.

If they won't, then even though they may be super-nice people and model citizens, there's unlikely to be any hope that they will ever be helping the human race to turn around in any meaningful way.
    I understand your post, Bill.

But where I am at with all this is that there's a simple bottom line. Each individual is personally responsible for themselves. I have been inundated with the same brainwashing, but my gut spoke too and it said, "something smells." And so I acted upon my own personal responsibility and have dedicated myself to the pursuit of truth regarding our worlds most pressing issues. Including who/what we are, the nature of being, the nature of reality and all the silly dramas of planet Earth (and the nearby celestial bodies). There's no excuse for the capable to remain ensconced in ignorance.

We can't afford to wait for them to wake up by offering them some "bad guy" that did this to them where they can then play victim against. So, whereas I get your point, it's no excuse anymore. The situation on Earth doesn't have the luxury of time in applying the soft touch anymore. They either grow up, stop drinking the cool-aid (which begins with admitting they have been), get a clue, do the real homework and then experience the true transformation where one can finally be good for others or to hell with them.

This takes bravery and an ability to consider they have gotten quite a bit wrong. If they can't do that then **** 'em.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), iota (16th October 2022), lisalu (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), samildamach (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022), XelNaga (16th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #5867
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

Pretty harsh on people you don’t know, Chester. How do you know that your efforts are even effective in affecting big earthly changes, events that have hugely more energy/intention behind them. It has always been so, that when the big powers argue, it’s on a massive scale. My own life is mostly tuned to dealing with what my days show me needs attending. That is what is I do, and I don’t feel sorry for others that choose a similar focus. All we can really change is our respective self.

As an example, think of the effort that has happened in process of military goals and means. If you believe, as I do, that attention and effort are actually consequent, then how do you think all that war-energy ends up? Kharma wouldn’t work but for ‘conservation of energy’.

We can make our biggest difference to the whole by fixing our personal self, IMO. The big picture is a nice and sometimes useful idea, only.

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    If Putin really wanted to guarantee the safety and longevity of his empire, he would pull all of his war machine out of Ukrainian territory
    This is an example of the type of statements made by completely mind-propagandized non-crtitcal thinkers who have no clue as to what led up to this whole affair but not because they are incapable of educating themselves, but because they want to remain in their tiny myopic paradigm because they feel safe (which demonstrates the void in courage). The only question for me is, are folks like this being paid? That would add another motivation.
    This thread may offer a clue:
    Or, as ex-CIA mind control researcher Dr Robert Duncan states,
    The human mind has no firewall.
    There are very intrusive ways that the controllers can take advantage of that, but subtle (and not-so-subtle!) persistently repeated propaganda, beaten like a 24/7 drumbeat, can do the same job of literally brainwashing people.

What I replied to Fellow Aspirant above was sincerely meant. I've met him over a most enjoyable and pleasant dinner, and he's a super-nice person. He's also helped me considerably, going to a great deal of personal trouble, over a different real-world problem that I had once.

But it really, really concerns me (and almost frightens me!) that so many good people can be so misled, corralled and controlled — literally so that their thoughts are not their own.

They THINK their thoughts are their own — of course — but their thoughts are just being fed to them on a media dripfeed which they absorb uncritically and almost gratefully. They feel happy and satisfied that they feel they understand the world (and have a certain worldview, as Fellow Aspirant wrote here) — but that worldview they absorb, and then cling on to and cannot let go of because their sense of self is intertwined with it, is merely one more asset to the global controllers who do NOT have humanity's interest at heart.

People reading this will either understand it, or they won't.

If they won't, then even though they may be super-nice people and model citizens, there's unlikely to be any hope that they will ever be helping the human race to turn around in any meaningful way.
    I understand your post, Bill.

But where I am at with all this is that there's a simple bottom line. Each individual is personally responsible for themselves. I have been inundated with the same brainwashing, but my gut spoke too and it said, "something smells." And so I acted upon my own personal responsibility and have dedicated myself to the pursuit of truth regarding our worlds most pressing issues. Including who/what we are, the nature of being, the nature of reality and all the silly dramas of planet Earth (and the nearby celestial bodies). There's no excuse for the capable to remain ensconced in ignorance.

We can't afford to wait for them to wake up by offering them some "bad guy" that did this to them where they can then play victim against. So, whereas I get your point, it's no excuse anymore. The situation on Earth doesn't have the luxury of time in applying the soft touch anymore. They either grow up, stop drinking the cool-aid (which begins with admitting they have been), get a clue, do the real homework and then experience the true transformation where one can finally be good for others or to hell with them.

This takes bravery and an ability to consider they have gotten quite a bit wrong. If they can't do that then **** 'em.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), kfm27917 (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #5868
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Each individual is personally responsible for themselves.
    You are 100% right.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (16th October 2022), iota (16th October 2022), Ivanhoe (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), kfm27917 (16th October 2022), Kryztian (17th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022), Yoda (16th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #5869
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 times in 515 posts

Another interesting analysis by Scott Ritter - 7 minutes video

"Scott Ritter: Russia to Achieve TOTAL Victory Against Ukraine amid EU Collapse"

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th October 2022 at 10:29. Reason: embedded the video

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Ivanhoe (16th October 2022), kfm27917 (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #5870
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Things do not seem to be going well for French President Emmanuel Macron. (whether Ukraine related or otherwise)

I do not know the significance of the black eye in context of reward or failure, though he does appear to have had a bad time with it. God is good.

don't want to go off topic but..... surely if he had a black eye like that he would use a concealer of some kind..
    I think this must be fake - also Macron looks different but I don't know him well enough to pin it down... perhaps it's a younger Macron and the black eye has been added to suggest ....... very nasty practices which it's best not to get onto here...

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #5871
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,969 times in 5,553 posts

You are 100% right.
    Seconding this

I've actually just finished watching again after many years a fascinating documentary made in 2006 featuring the British group Crass who were way more than just a noisy DIY (anti) punk band. Their very simple message, or statement: there is no authority but yourself which was used as the title for this documentary.

I've decided to put this in the Avalon library under a new section called Music documentaries.

The music may not be everyone's cup of tea but the footage of the work and community at Dial House, not far from where I grew up, in England, is inspiring, as is Penny Rimbaud, an intelligent man full of integrity; he's the embodiment of all he stands for and is a generous soul too - he once gave a friend of mine an amplifier to support him in his guitar playing.

There is also a fascinating segment from around 44 minutes to 52 minutes in where Penny describes what really happened around the 1983 'KGB tapes' incident which was a Crass art project that used clips from different Reagan and Thatcher statements, voiced by two of the collective around the HMS Sheffield incident during the Falklands conflict.

As for its relevance here on this thread, I'm now pretty unsure ( ) but thought it may be of interest to some, inspired by Chester's comment above.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Chester (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), kfm27917 (16th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), sunflower (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #5872
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,362 times in 762 posts

You are 100% right.
    Yes, but we are also personally responsible for other humans/animals/sentient beings we have chosen to be personally responsible for.

(And fail. And are forgiven that failing— because we tried.)

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), kfm27917 (16th October 2022), Kryztian (17th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #5873
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)

don't want to go off topic but..... surely if he had a black eye like that he would use a concealer of some kind..
    I think this must be fake - also Macron looks different but I don't know him well enough to pin it down... perhaps it's a younger Macron and the black eye has been added to suggest ....... very nasty practices which it's best not to get onto here...

It is indeed fake, as far as the black eye is concerned.

That is from Macron's news conference at the end of the Informal EU 27 Summit in Prague, Czech Republic, October 7, 2022.

The excerpt shown in the tweet happens at minute 19:14 in the full video which can be seen here.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), kfm27917 (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #5874
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,969 times in 5,553 posts

A clutch of updates here from various Telegram channels:

https://t.me/intelslava/39273

https://t.me/intelslava/39271

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4479

Ukrovoyak to Zelensky 71st Jaeger Brigade of Armed Forces of Ukraine complained they were forced to go with machine guns against the artillery of the Russian Armed Forces

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4480

Polish mercenaries fighting on the side of Ukraine
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (17th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #5875
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Let’s hope this doesn’t escalate…!

China is urging its citizens to evacuate from war-torn Ukraine.

Beijing's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chinese Embassy in Ukraine announced on Saturday that all Chinese citizens should evacuate the country, according to the Global Times, a Chinese state news agency. The embassy said it would assist its citizens in this capacity.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...acuate-ukraine

Further link

https://tass.com/world/1523377

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (17th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vangelo (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #5876
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    You are 100% right.
    Yes, but we are also personally responsible for other humans/animals/sentient beings we have chosen to be personally responsible for.

We disagree - I have no responsibility for others. I have responsibility to others... but never for others.

If I were to "choose to be personally responsible for another," I am arrogantly robbing them of their own free will.
    Last edited by Chester; 16th October 2022 at 17:17.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (17th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #5877
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,402 times in 21,107 posts

Lightbulb Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Just in general: does not matter if you are Pro Ukrainian or Pro Russia both sides accuse the other of spreading propaganda meanwhile assuming they themselves "never" did or will not do ... that in itself is super hilarious but at the same time very sad.

Even if turned out to be that both sides use "propaganda" techniques 24/7 ... it is about the degree of how much of it are: >> provable lies << versus >> provable truths << and the moment both sides do not care to find that out we all are in deep trouble ...

Having said that ... the provable lies of Mainstream Media (especially western MSM) is so obvious you have to be really willfully dumb (or act dumb) for not to see it ... and the provable truths that among others are broadcasted on RT (banned & censored in almost all Nato countries) is also super obvious ... you have QUESTION why Western MSM are so afraid to have a real transparent open unedited debate!
    • Just using name-callings (full of unchecked assumptions) does not do it for me ... sorry! ... It is actually pathetic really.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th October 2022 at 10:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Chester (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (17th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tigger (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022), wegge (16th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #5878
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Just in general: does not matter if you are Pro Ukrainian or Pro Russia both sides accuse the other of spreading propaganda meanwhile assuming they themselves "never" did or will not do ... that in itself is super hilarious but at the same time very very sad.

Even if both sides use "propaganda" techniques 24/7 ... it is about the degree of how much of it are: >> provable lies << versus >> provable truths << and the moment both sides do not care to find that out everybody is in deep trouble ...

Having said that ... the provable lies of Mainstream Media (especially western MSM) is so obvious you have to be really willfully dumb (or act dumb) for not to see it ... and the provable truths that among others is broadcasted on RT (banned & censored in almost all Nato countries) is also super obvious ... you have QUESTION why Western MSM are so afraid to have a real transparent open unedited debate!
    • Just using name-callings does it do it for me ... sorry! ... It is actually pathetic really.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Correct - "willfully dumb."

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (17th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), wegge (16th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #5879
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,402 times in 21,107 posts

Question Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

• Quote Posted by viking (here)
      Let’s hope this doesn’t escalate…!
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    China is urging its citizens to evacuate from war-torn Ukraine.

Beijing's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chinese Embassy in Ukraine announced on Saturday that all Chinese citizens should evacuate the country, according to the Global Times, a Chinese state news agency. The embassy said it would assist its citizens in this capacity.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...acuate-ukraine

Further link

https://tass.com/world/1523377

Viking
    I wonder if it could all be a part of a script ... a playbook to distract the Western masses from how much deep corruption & deceit is exposed last months!
    • MORE AND MORE PEOPLE DEMANDING ACCOUNTABILITY!
    Am not saying it is China alone ... but much more an international script international playbook of spreading FEAR ... patterns of distractions taking the attention away of how we all are deeply and systematically manipulated on so so many levels! ... Which are exposed almost daily now!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th October 2022 at 18:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Chip (17th October 2022), Eric J (Viking) (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Reinhard (16th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Snoweagle (17th October 2022), The KMan (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), wegge (16th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #5880
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,362 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    You are 100% right.

We disagree - I have no responsibility for others. I have responsibility to others... but never for others.

If I were to "choose to be personally responsible for another," I am arrogantly robbing them of their own free will.
    Well Chester.. maybe it is just semantics and/or my lousy command of English — maybe also we use a word like "responsible" with a personal meaning (what we mean by it when we use it) that differs.. and our “disagreement” is a difference between what we really mean, "personally", when we use the word.

I am talking about relationships between humans/animals/sentient beings that are tinged, characterised, by love, friendship, intimacy, endearment etc. Such relationships are also characterised by mutual responsibility (like when God asked Cain about Abel, and Cain answered "am I my brother’s guardian?", the answer to which question was "yes, you are" (I am paraphrasing this passus without implying any religious adherence to "bible belief")).

Obviously also such very strong relationships can be to some extent conditional (we may fail, as I have written) but the intention is that they are not and proof of such responsibility being honoured when tested is generally a “transcendental” experience of "the power of love".

I guess you may agree with that.

Then my argument would run as follows: is it not true that "responsibility for oneself" only can be that strong (so strong as you – in my opinion – correctly claim it is) if and when it is also a responsibility arising from love? Love for oneself in this case, deriving from the moral obligation to love and guard, and take care of, oneself (body, soul and spirit)? How could responsibility for oneself indeed be less strong than the one arising from love for oneself?

And then – if this is the case, and responsibility for oneself is indeed a sign of loving oneself, how then would love for others than myself (my beloved, my friends, my animals, the greenery surrounding me etc.) not be a full responsibility for them?

(I have to admit that I would never think that my loving another human would rob this human “of their free will”. Robbing is part of not-loving and loving is part of not-robbing (when thinking in set theory terms).)

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Chester (17th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2022), pounamuknight (18th October 2022), Ravenlocke (17th October 2022), Rizotto (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 719 FirstFirst 1 194 244 284 294 304 344 394 719 LastLast