Page 139 of 697 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 189 239 639 697 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 13930

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #2761
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

What I don't understand is how all the supposed awake people on this thread seem to think it's perfectly ok for a country to use lethal deadly force on innocent civilians for a difference in political opinion.
    I think I can reassure you! Not one person viewing the thread, member or not, would ever think this was okay.

But the Russians have not been doing this.

Some of the Ukrainian forces —and all members of the Azov Battalion — have been.

But here's the problem we have. If you unquestioningly believe the falsified, propagandized media reports that the reverse is true, then it does seem that no honest discussion is possible.

A suggestion, though a serious warning is needed. You could search for my posts containing the word SitRep, and then take a little while to watch all the short videos cited there. Most of them are only 2-3 minutes long.

Some of what you'll see may make you vomit, or weep, or both. But you'll see some things it seems you may be unaware of right now, despite the clear sincerity of your views.

I truly don't want to cause you harm (because some of the videos are likely to leave mental scars on you, the viewer), but it might be worthwhile even if you just see one of the Ukrainian civilian torture videos and then stop right there.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th May 2022), Alan (13th May 2022), avid (12th May 2022), bluestflame (13th May 2022), Chip (13th May 2022), Eva2 (12th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), gini (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), leavesoftrees (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), Orph (12th May 2022), Peace in Oz (12th May 2022), pounamuknight (12th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022), Yoda (12th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2762
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

(...)

It is not so much the fact that it happened, it is the instantaneity of Feodor's reaction. If the flurry of Frank's attacks had mentally disturbed him, chances are he could not have made this shot. This is over quick and they will give you a few chances to try to see this exact moment:

Thank you for this excellent Heavy Metal Music, dear Shaberon.

The images were a little distracting, though.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #2763
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

(...) that they are fighting Satan.

Well, I think it should be lower case, because it is not really a name. If we take the general meaning of "adversary", then of course in any dispute, there are two satans. However it has a heightened meaning of "deceiver". In most disputes, someone is lying or otherwise wrong. There might be some way you and I can both be right, telling the truth, following the same rules, and somehow there is a conflict, but it is hard to imagine any significant number of these. Most cases in court are looking for holes in the truth.

(...)
    You will know the following Shaberon. To me it is the one understanding of the concept of "satan" that I feel as useful, operationally.

The devil, and where that word comes from. Dia-bol-os, as you know: which literally means the "in-between-thrower", or the "asunder-thrower".

In Islam’s Arabic, this unsympathique entity is called Iblîs. iblîs is dia-bolos: it is the same word.

Going back to Greek, dia-bol-os is the opposite of sum-bol-on (the Greek version of "symbol"). The sum-bol-on being the "thrown-together". When two parties in a contract met they had each a fitting part of an earthen vessel that had been broken in advance by them, or any other object with the same purpose. Throwing the parts together yielded the (confirmation of) the pact. Passwords are sum-bol-a.

The articles of the Credo in het Catholic Christian faith are a "Symbolum" of the faith, because when a Christian recites it he brings together these articles of faith and himself saying them. This bringing together, this sum-ball-ein (together-throwing) proves his sincerity. Faith is sym-bol-ic. Hope is; Christian hope (heaven after death) is the certainty about divine justice. Loving the Divine is sym-bol-ic. Loving is; a kiss is a sym-bol: "I love you", and my kiss expresses it, symbolises it etc. Sex is. It is literally the throwing together of loving and lovable parts of loving and lovable bodies.

God loves Himself and therefor creates Humankind in his image. Moving to mystical Islam: "am I not your Lover?" asks God to Adam. And Adam accepts the pact. His belief in the one who created him is also the token of his love and his hope.

In comes the dia-bol-os. The asunder-thrower does not want this love affair to succeed. He is going to betray your Love, he warns the Creator. Don’t do this, I’ll love you better. Let me show you. Follows the temptation through Eve etc.

Basic Sufi theology and at the same time slightly aprocryphous Christianity. Masterfully turned into two major plays of the 17th-century Dutch playwright Joost van den Vondel: Lucifer and Adam in Ballingschap ("Adam in exile").

Love is inexhaustible as a concept, feeling, instinct. The saboteur of that which brings harmony (love, that is), that is the satanic. Witnessing love makes us loving. When it does not, when envy slips in, when something pushes us towards thwarting love witnessed – let us then ask the Divine for forgiveness immediately. That is the real original sin. (The sin against the Holy Ghost is the desire to break desire.)

Hence the twisting of language (Newspeak etc.) is diabolical, because it breaks the symbolical nature of language, which is to express truth. Language can be clumsy (the Divine will forgive that) but it can not be hypocritical: Meaning and Word should always be happy at having concluded a pact of loving between them.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 13th May 2022 at 01:07.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), gini (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), Matthew (14th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #2764
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

What I don't understand is how all the supposed awake people on this thread seem to think it's perfectly ok for a country to use lethal deadly force on innocent civilians for a difference in political opinion.
    I think I can reassure you! Not one person viewing the thread, member or not, would ever think this was okay.

Some of the Ukrainian forces —and all members of the Azov Battalion — have been.

But here's the problem we have. If you unquestioningly believe the falsified, propagandized media reports that the reverse is true, then it does seem that no honest discussion is possible.

A suggestion, though a serious warning is needed. You could search for my posts containing the word SitRep, and then take a little while to watch all the short videos cited there. Most of them are only 2-3 minutes long.

Some of what you'll see may make you vomit, or weep, or both. But you'll see some things it seems you may be unaware of right now, despite the clear sincerity of your views.

I truly don't want to cause you harm (because some of the videos are likely to leave mental scars on you, the viewer), but it might be worthwhile even if you just see one of the Ukrainian civilian torture videos and then stop right there.

Maybe I am missing something?

How has Russia become "the big bad guy" so quickly? What happened to ISIS and terrorists?

Is it maybe because "Russia the bad guy" has been sitting in our subconscious somewhere from when many of us were kids and practicing hiding under our school desks for the nuclear attacks?

How fragile many people's minds are when a government can so easily point - good - bad - sit - beg.

I notice and have seen people here in Avalon post "I was always raised to question things, so I do." That's all it takes - do not accept things as first presented.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), bluestflame (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), Kalamos (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #2765
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

If you can't see that then you are stuck in the old negative energy of 20th century or earlier politics.

Close, I am stuck around 400 B. C.

The facts and persuasion as presented do not generate any reaction.

You are not understanding or seeing something that has become fairly mainstream with respect to Avalon (what we seem to think, or, what we are unable to see, as you have said). I suspect that none of us agrees about everything, but, I will guess that there is maybe a 70-80% consensus across some standard topics.

It appears you may have mischaracterized our thoughts or what has been said. The criticisms do not sound like anything to do with what that may be. It is low hanging fruit or general knowledge that we already have, but do not grant the same value or reputation.

Most of my posting has nothing really to do with Russia. I am talking about the difficulties caused by "my system", i. e. the petrodollar and Anglosphere press and so on.

Any of us could be accused of speculation or misunderstanding, but, on an objective level, a few things are newly different:

loss of unilateral dominance of the petrodollar

refusal of a "one world currency"

mountains of evidence shown in significant detail to representatives of about fifteen countries

political and legal processes in the U. S. going after the other "baby twins" of "Ukraine-mania" and "Covid response"

The item which is now our president personally said NATO would not expand eastward in 1991, and, well, here we are. And so the calamity in progress comes as little surprise, from it evidently being pre-emptive towards an assault directed into Russia. It is no surprise since for one thing, it seems to me that the architects of these plans made something that cannot possibly work. I can believe they believed it once.

My view is that we are simply witnessing the terrible consequences of whatever actually is in Ukraine. It is not quite pro-Russian so much as it is anti-Federalist. It is another image on a thousand year old loop that anyone can quote. It is about that much of "I told you so". More about what went wrong here that sponsored everything.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), Spiral (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #2766
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 times in 108 posts

Last edited by pounamuknight; 31st May 2022 at 13:36.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Spiral (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #2767
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

These are Ukrainian kids, they just happen to not be "the right kind of Ukrainian". So they hurt with hunger and desperation and have to desperately beg for food

Once again i ask, where is the money/aid sent from the west? Why isn't there a video, or a thousand of them, showing how it has helped people in Ukraine? Ukraine has always been a poor country, but that's only after it was used, because before that it wasn't poor, in fact it was the third nuclear power in the world, just after Russia and the US, they were top level country, then they got influenced and listened to the snake, and now they beg for food?

If this guy is crying just looking at these girls and giving his own personal food, that's not something odd or rare, that's how it feels because you rather go without food for a day than to let the kids cry in silence and go to sleep without any food at all, that's all there is to it.

But no, let's send arms and drugs to the Nazi, that's better because if you feed these kids you don't earn any money, but if you send guns and drugs, then you do earn lots of money, and if these kids die out there, then you take nice pictures so that you can extort the world for more money and drugs, and then get even more rich than before. This is how it is

I know why he can't talk and he's trying to not cry, i know exactly the feeling and in both sides actually, because no matter what, once you are without food and looking desperately on the streets with hope to find some, you get hit by the reality that you may not find any, and then there's nothing left to do but to go sleep and hope you won't wake up ever again, because being awake hurts so much

And that guy knows this very well too, that's why he's pretending not to cry "I'm not crying, you are!' lol

For you attention, thank you very much
    Tired

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Matthew (14th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), Oxygen (14th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), Reinhard (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Spiral (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #2768
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

And you know, when i was out there, we were deep in the fields and it made it impossible to go get food, so we had to hunt or find something to eat every day, and the only point where we new to get rations was kilometers away, and we could not make it at all because being very tired or possibly getting killed on the way. when you carry a rifle it hurts your shoulder after a while, it also makes your hand very tired, and you also need to carry lots of stuff and you are a kid, you can't handle a big pack meant for an adult in the same way, but you have to, so it kills you minute by minute until you can't walk anymore and fall back

And then you have to eat something, and finding a few apples or anything like a potato garden or carrots so becomes a treasure, and you have hope and eat it slowly so to make it last for long, because you don't know when the next time will be. Then you try to sleep very hidden away, behind a tree and you don't put fire to heat yourself because then you'll be found, so you better be used to the dark and the cold, and sleep with one eye open, listen for any out of place noise, and only rest for 2/3 hours or you may be captured

It works best if you sleep back to back with someone else, and then use a shirt to cover both of you, so that your skin touched on the back and heats you through sharing body heat through the night. That's a good tip to survive out there like that, otherwise if you sleep apart and alone from the others you may not make it because the cold will freeze you to death through the night, but if you do sleep sharing a sleeping bag and back to back like that, then you may be able to make it through

And like an idiot you dream that you are home and sometimes we did cry while sleeping, it was easy to notice, you cry because as a kid you dream you are home and your mom or dad is there and you are eating nice things or sitting there with them and imaginary things like that, and you feel protected and warm, but it's a fantasy. It's just you trying to keep yourself alive and with hope, that's all that means

One odd thing about those dreams is, that you dream you are home and eating nice stuff and you pick the stuff up and eating, but there is no flavor at all It's not real, but you don't care, because the thing that you care about is that you are home and safe, and warm

That's how war is in the end, honestly, just a bunch of dumb people longing to be home and feel safe, and becoming little kids inside while seeing their friends go missing day by day and only thinking "maybe i'll be the one missing tomorrow" and remembering the good things we had back home just not long ago
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th May 2022 at 06:15.
    Tired

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), Ivanhoe (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), Kalamos (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Matthew (14th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Patient (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), Violet3 (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #2769
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    These are Ukrainian kids, they just happen to not be "the right kind of Ukrainian". So they hurt with hunger and desperation and have to desperately beg for food

Once again i ask, where is the money/aid sent from the west? Why isn't there a video, or a thousand of them, showing how it has helped people in Ukraine? Ukraine has always been a poor country, but that's only after it was used, because before that it wasn't poor, in fact it was the third nuclear power in the world, just after Russia and the US, they were top level country, then they got influenced and listened to the snake, and now they beg for food?

If this guy is crying just looking at these girls and giving his own personal food, that's not something odd or rare, that's how it feels because you rather go without food for a day than to let the kids cry in silence and go to sleep without any food at all, that's all there is to it.

But no, let's send arms and drugs to the Nazi, that's better because if you feed these kids you don't earn any money, but if you send guns and drugs, then you do earn lots of money, and if these kids die out there, then you take nice pictures so that you can extort the world for more money and drugs, and then get even more rich than before. This is how it is

I know why he can't talk and he's trying to not cry, i know exactly the feeling and in both sides actually, because no matter what, once you are without food and looking desperately on the streets with hope to find some, you get hit by the reality that you may not find any, and then there's nothing left to do but to go sleep and hope you won't wake up ever again, because being awake hurts so much

And that guy knows this very well too, that's why he's pretending not to cry "I'm not crying, you are!' lol

The money going in looks like it's gone in the pockets of the corrupt elite, as for the food, well there are vids of it being dumped at the border.

That isn't a typo, it's being dumped. Thrown out in piles & left to rot or be scavenged.

So what do the trucks take from there ? Do they then put arms in the back & take those in using civilian aid trucks ? Or do they just turn around & go home ?

It's not all dumped tho, some is sold to merchants by corrupt officials.

At this point the Ukronazis know the clock is ticking, they are sending every male over puberty who can walk off to the front with no training & scant equipment, while they grab whatever they can & get ready to run.

On the other hand I've seen dozens of videos of Russian trucks bringing in vast quantities of food & aid, almost certainly ever shown on western MSM. Not surprisingly the civilians are treating the Russian & Chechen forces as liberators.....

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), Ivanhoe (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), Violet3 (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #2770
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Bill, after all the points of logic I put forward about why this invasion was unjustified, you only point out, somewhere in a long posting list, something about atrocities undertaken by some Ukrainian nationalists. Having watched just a very little of that list, I wont belabor the point, this 'saker' guy has to be a Russian progagandist. I will give a quick example of a vid on the 'liberation' of Mariupol:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XqKf154lqMRZ

If you watch this and view the buildings on either side of the street, they are abandoned or collapsed. Looks like the natives put up resistance, but this was liberation, eh? Or, would you contend that the Azov battalion caused all of that damage?

My main point is that this invasion was unjustified, and if atrocties were occurring pre-invasion in the donbass, then other options were available, like the UN peacekeepers, or at the very most, troops in the Donbass breakaway zones.

I dont think that you see my point, Bill. This saker guy gives me the creeps, like Russian troops are 'freedom fighters'. A bigger crock of sh!t hasnt been dished since the scamdemic. And just because the western media and governments are rushing for photo-ops in the Ukraine, while ignoring injustices elsewhere in the world, by no means excuses Russia in this imperialistic Soviet style aggression.

But you'll likely ignore my point and keep publishing Russian propaganda (which is just as bad or worse than western media claptrap). That saker guy makes me ill.

Nuff said.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2022 at 08:28. Reason: embedded the video

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), Kalamos (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Mashika (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #2771
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

The money going in looks like it's gone in the pockets of the corrupt elite, as for the food, well there are vids of it being dumped at the border.

That isn't a typo, it's being dumped. Thrown out in piles & left to rot or be scavenged.

So what do the trucks take from there ? Do they then put arms in the back & take those in using civilian aid trucks ? Or do they just turn around & go home ?

It's not all dumped tho, some is sold to merchants by corrupt officials.

At this point the Ukronazis know the clock is ticking, they are sending every male over puberty who can walk off to the front with no training & scant equipment, while they grab whatever they can & get ready to run.

On the other hand I've seen dozens of videos of Russian trucks bringing in vast quantities of food & aid, almost certainly ever shown on western MSM. Not surprisingly the civilians are treating the Russian & Chechen forces as liberators.....
    A lot of the food sent as aid is sold in markets, there were videos in the past weeks and reports that as usual went ignored by the media, about people selling rations in 'Aid' packages for high prices all over Ukraine

And the trucks do carry guns and drugs, there were also reports made by a few journalists that said they were seeing drug bags being mixed with food on aid trucks so they would be sent across borders without anyone reviewing the contents

It's very well known that lots of the soldiers in Ukraine are not paid or receive food, but instead they are given heroin or other drugs so they can keep fighting and not caring for their lives, this is a known fact, even soldiers have said so, that they have to take drugs before going into battle, so that they lose fear and go rampant all across the field
    Tired

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Spiral (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), Violet3 (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #2772
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Bill, after all the points of logic I put forward about why this invasion was unjustified, you only point out, somewhere in a long posting list, something about atrocities undertaken by some Ukrainian nationalists. Having watched just a very little of that list, I wont belabor the point, this 'saker' guy has to be a Russian progagandist. I will give a quick example of a vid on the 'liberation' of Mariupol:

If you watch this and view the buildings on either side of the street, they are abandoned or collapsed. Looks like the natives put up resistance, but this was liberation, eh? Or, would you contend that the Azov battalion caused all of that damage?

My main point is that this invasion was unjustified, and if atrocties were occurring pre-invasion in the donbass, then other options were available, like the UN peacekeepers, or at the very most, troops in the Donbass breakaway zones.

I dont think that you see my point, Bill. This saker guy gives me the creeps, like Russian troops are 'freedom fighters'. A bigger crock of sh!t hasnt been dished since the scamdemic. And just because the western media and governments are rushing for photo-ops in the Ukraine, while ignoring injustices elsewhere in the world, by no means excuses Russia in this imperialistic Soviet style aggression.

But you'll likely ignore my point and keep publishing Russian propaganda (which is just as bad or worse than western media claptrap). That saker guy makes me ill.

Nuff said.
    Sometimes i feel sorry for you, but "Nuff said" you are not a very aware person, take it in any way you want to take it, you are a slave of disinformation, and you like it that way

You have been offered to read this thread multiple times, and you ignore that and continually repeat talking points of your masters. Something about me and others being brainwashed while showing in yourself the perfect example of that

All you posted comes form ignorance, is not ignored, it is read and then it's laughed at because of your simplistic, almost childish views

But you already made the choice that anything that contradicts what your master said has to be 'fake-news' and 'Putin disinfo'

With every word you said that just repeats the media lies and talking points, you lose more and more credibility. Simply you have not looked or even tried to figure out in any way if any of the posts made here have any validity, and it shows perfectly clear here, you are a zombie, why do you lack street wise understanding? Have you ever gone out there to talk to real people?

But whatever, at this point, this noise will go away soon anyways, because the truth will come up more and more just as it is happening now, and then you'll see your own master puppeteers turn around and tell you that all they said was wrong and now you have to go be mad at some other person/country. And you will probably go and do just that, because reasoning and critical thinking were not on your side this, or any other time, probably

As an agent provocateur, you are terrible weak, it's more like cringe reading you. So obvious and tiring, all the same tactics, all the same old and tired and weak words and intentions, it's just boring, you are outdated...

Hasta la vista!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2022 at 08:29. Reason: embedded th4 video in the quoted post
    Tired

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), Oxygen (14th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #2773
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Nuff said.
    In fact, if Elensky himself would come out in national Tv and say "Yes i'm a Nazi and i did order the killing of thousands of Ukrainians because i don't care about them at all and i have become a billionare by siphoning out billions of dollars the west sent as help to the Ukrainian people, and i don't care"
    And if then the media on the west would come out and say "Elensky had a meldtown because of some medicine he took and nothing he said is real, he was just not doing well at this time and soon he will have a conference to clarify this". And then if they say "Elensky has died due to health issues, and blah blah blah"

You would believe the media story about he not being well and then dying of "health issues" rather than him speaking up and telling the entire world the truth

That's how things are for you, based on all you have said so far and how you have displayed your understanding or reality and the world is

I will consider your words once you go through this thread and point out facts about the posts made here by several people, and prove how they are wrong with FACTS

I won't care for your words, just as no one will most likely, if you just go a repeat dumb media talking points that never prove anything with FACTS but only with hearsay and "sources in the kremlin"
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2022 at 08:31. Reason: embedded the video in the quoted post
    Tired

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), sunflower (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #2774
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Love is inexhaustible as a concept, feeling, instinct.

Hence the twisting of language (Newspeak etc.) is diabolical, because it breaks the symbolical nature of language, which is to express truth. Language can be clumsy (the Divine will forgive that) but it can not be hypocritical: Meaning and Word should always be happy at having concluded a pact of loving between them.

Interesting analysis.

I was aware that

Iblis <---> Diabolos

I did not know that

Diabolos >---< Symbol

But, allright, seems to follow. That etymology sounds close to "symbiosis", "sympathy".

Some Catholics I have known expressed hell in a similar way as absence of love. However you have also said the first word of our doctrines, which says there are four "inexhaustibles", the first is:

Metta <---> Love

If "satan" was simply the "prosecutor" of me at court, but, he was telling the truth, and the evil result is to me only as a consequence, nobody would really say he was actively sabotaging love.

Subsequently, yes, I would tend to agree that...whatever it may be...that does so, is deviant and deceptive, as when the prosecution is lying. Some greedy or hateful motive is behind it.

Correspondingly, yes, the words we are using came from a sort of primordial mold which has undergone generations of sophistry, worst of all in matters related to law.

Moreover, word, language, or speech, was on an evolutionary scale the most likely "impulse" towards what appears to be the relatively rapid change of skull (i. e., brain) shapes, and now that we have this brain that is more upright, balanced, etc., the speech capacity is the main source of our benefits or ills.

One's own subconscious, or whatever you hear, or read.

So, this has a lot to do with how we train, then it may make sense in a psychological way, similar to the boxer, one is essentially stalking any subconscious stirrings of false or mean speech. I understand that were it to arise, I am already slipping right into hell. Then it will only spread.

Those principles are part of what we dwell on all the time. That does nothing as to whether there actually is a conflict. It dictates that I am not the one who would be provoking it for those reasons, and that there may be something I am protecting.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #2775
    Thanks

Having watched just a very little of that list, I wont belabor the point, this 'saker' guy has to be a Russian progagandist.

This is an alienation of the majority of the world. You do understand this attitude is exactly what they are criticizing?

That you appear to be resorting to a more emotional tone, antagonistic to the main basis of the thread?

I will stop.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (13th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), sunflower (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #2776
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

And you know, when i was out there, we were deep in the fields and it made it impossible to go get food, so we had to hunt or find something to eat every day, and the only point where we new to get rations was kilometers away, and we could not make it at all because being very tired or possibly getting killed on the way. when you carry a rifle it hurts your shoulder after a while, it also makes your hand very tired, and you also need to carry lots of stuff and you are a kid, you can't handle a big pack meant for an adult in the same way, but you have to, so it kills you minute by minute until you can't walk anymore and fall back

And then you have to eat something, and finding a few apples or anything like a potato garden or carrots so becomes a treasure, and you have hope and eat it slowly so to make it last for long, because you don't know when the next time will be. Then you try to sleep very hidden away, behind a tree and you don't put fire to heat yourself because then you'll be found, so you better be used to the dark and the cold, and sleep with one eye open, listen for any out of place noise, and only rest for 2/3 hours or you may be captured

It works best if you sleep back to back with someone else, and then use a shirt to cover both of you, so that your skin touched on the back and heats you through sharing body heat through the night. That's a good tip to survive out there like that, otherwise if you sleep apart and alone from the others you may not make it because the cold will freeze you to death through the night, but if you do sleep sharing a sleeping bag and back to back like that, then you may be able to make it through

And like an idiot you dream that you are home and sometimes we did cry while sleeping, it was easy to notice, you cry because as a kid you dream you are home and your mom or dad is there and you are eating nice things or sitting there with them and imaginary things like that, and you feel protected and warm, but it's a fantasy. It's just you trying to keep yourself alive and with hope, that's all that means

One odd thing about those dreams is, that you dream you are home and eating nice stuff and you pick the stuff up and eating, but there is no flavor at all It's not real, but you don't care, because the thing that you care about is that you are home and safe, and warm

That's how war is in the end, honestly, just a bunch of dumb people longing to be home and feel safe, and becoming little kids inside while seeing their friends go missing day by day and only thinking "maybe i'll be the one missing tomorrow" and remembering the good things we had back home just not long ago
    Masha, I think you should write a book. I'm absolutely serious.

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (13th May 2022), Eva2 (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), gord (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), justntime2learn (14th May 2022), Kalamos (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (14th May 2022), Ravenlocke (13th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Spiral (14th May 2022), sunflower (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vangelo (13th May 2022), Violet3 (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022), Yoda (13th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #2777
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,644 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/Angelo4justice3/...94069490847745

https://twitter.com/Angelo4justice3/...75045049528320
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Oxygen (14th May 2022), pounamuknight (14th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Snoweagle (14th May 2022), Spiral (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #2778
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

This is a bit off topic and just a reminder to anyone feeling a bit unsettled, which is quite understandable.

It’s good to have different perspectives from many sources. Even two people watching the same incident taking place will have a different perception of what they observed. Now we have different media from different countries reporting bits and pieces of news (or “old” news) likely putting their own slant on stories, maybe out of context or deliberately manipulating perception commonly called propaganda.

What is being discussed here mostly is about institutions that have hijacked perceptions of good caring people in order to use them en masse to achieve their goals, especially if they know people would not go along with them if they really knew their intentions.

I think it is important not to get citizens intentions confused with their countries intentions. Some may not like what some institutions or groups are doing to their country, supposedly on their behalf, but the citizens that worked hard over generations for the progress to make their country a better place can, and often are wonderful honest folk doing their very best day by day.

Discussion is good, and understanding arising from looking at situations from a higher perspective is a great thing that Project Avalon aspires to. There is no need for bad feelings towards each respected and appreciated member, each a unique being with their own individual experiences.

We may like one thing about one country in history that helped the whole world somehow become a better place, but not be in agreement with other events that have or are taking place. We may like some ideas our friends have but not agree with all their summations to date. I like to think we can be different, but not separate, with room to learn and understand. I appreciate everyones contributions, and sometimes you need to be brave to have an opinion in this kind of thread .

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Eva2 (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), loungelizard (16th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), Orph (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (14th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vangelo (13th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #2779
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/statu...23399775756289

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/statu...27227921211393
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), kfm27917 (13th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (14th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Spiral (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #2780
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/SNMilitary/statu...15218730897408

https://twitter.com/SNMilitary/statu...89250654040066

https://twitter.com/SNMilitary/statu...54504741851136

https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/...73866610036741
    Last edited by Ravenlocke; 13th May 2022 at 14:07.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Gwin Ru (13th May 2022), Matthew (14th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), pounamuknight (14th May 2022), shaberon (13th May 2022), Spiral (14th May 2022), Tintin (13th May 2022), Vicus (13th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 697 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 189 239 639 697 LastLast