Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 14370

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #2701
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,316 times in 10,055 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

https://twitter.com/m_suchkov/status...65198950744065

https://twitter.com/MarkSleboda1/sta...00417061359616
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), Ewan (9th May 2022), Franny (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (9th May 2022), Ivanhoe (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (9th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Reinhard (9th May 2022), Snoweagle (10th May 2022), Tintin (9th May 2022), Vicus (9th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2702
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,149 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Alaistair Crooke made a comment that struck me, that the biggest danger at present is the psyche of the west.

Yes, and ever since most of the past.

I think we could say it derives from Aristotle and can be shown to be something like a series of stacking bubbles that almost "took over the world", but, in the present, has just been thwarted from finally installing one world government, currency, and medical tyranny. If we go back over that one, what appeared to be the original Soviet sole interest from the United Nations, its veto power, as being the only useful thing about it, was probably mostly correct.

There seems to be a lot of arrogance and superiority driven by something that is false.

One of Putin's first speeches on the Special Military Operation used the phrase "Empire of Lies". To clarify this a bit, the Greek for such a liar would be Diavolos, and so he is basically speaking of Satan, like most of the Muslims do. From this view, the west is smeared with anti-Christ religions, meaning they are not true representations of Christ. I don't have that problem because Buddhism doesn't say anything about Jesus. Their theological dispute means nothing to me, but, it is not hard to see that historically, Rome stepped out of communion and is behind most of this.

So we get people like just mentioned above:

Andriy Biletsky, founder of the US-backed Azov Battalion, has pledged to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival… against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

I think he is referring to Semitic Jews in positions of power amidst Slavs?

He is not concerned about white Iranians where Jews also live, not as leadership but with fair representation?

It is ok if Ashkenazi Jews are in power over Germanics?

I have looked into these supremacist policies and discovered that I am not white. A large number of southern Americans are part Cherokee due to escapees from the Trail of Tears. He must be speaking for people in Finland. Again, I would say, well, if you want to genetically research someone's ancestry before agreeing to reproduce with them, I think you are already free to make that choice. Running death squads where someone provides you a playground is less tolerable.

And so the diavolos or satan should really be lower-case, because there is no intent really to talk of "some being", but, of this trait in human nature. Just the collective western psyche, since at least in this case we are not talking about a 2,500 year conflict from Ghana to Fiji or anything else. The same "Forked Tongue" is of course recognized by Cherokee, Maori, Himalayans, Indians, Chinese, and everyone else who has met it. But this has been a steady, in place, Rome vs. Byzantium or west vs. east if you want to put it that way.

Psyche is probably the correct spiritual term for that which is to be healed or repaired by the removal of falsehood.

We can see this just by glancing at the school of Plato, which seems to have been dustified by Aristotle. And so I am guessing that in the west, not many know what went missing with Plato or Orthodox communion?

Moreover, this battered Psyche has been offered this very assistance time and time again throughout the centuries.

I still just have to guess it is the strong feeling of superiority that adheres to intractable belief in something that is false. To a visual inspection, these people do not even know how to walk or breathe. They do not seem to know how to properly operate a human body thanks to the lies in the psyche. Speaking of the observable populace.

That is an important point, that in most cases westerners probably have a lot of garbage to let go of, and something else to see, a Scott Ritter moment if need be. I did this voluntarily without any specific reason as to exactly why...but it turns out to have a lot to do with the "sphere of multi-polarity". This is something you are either born in, or, you may need to make an adjustment in order to be part of it in a civilized way. What may appear as a "threat" is about institutions, such as, perhaps, Usury, but towards a human being is more like giving the psyche a good cleaning.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), Ewan (9th May 2022), Franny (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (9th May 2022), kfm27917 (9th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), mizo (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Ravenlocke (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #2703
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

Russia plans to trap the Ukrainian army.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th May 2022 at 22:11. Reason: embedded the video

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (9th May 2022), Ivanhoe (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Ravenlocke (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), Snoweagle (10th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (10th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #2704
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,316 times in 10,055 posts

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...25037865291776
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), bluestflame (10th May 2022), Ewan (9th May 2022), Franny (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (9th May 2022), holcaul (9th May 2022), kfm27917 (9th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), norman (9th May 2022), pabranno (9th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), Snoweagle (10th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (10th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #2705
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I'm being honest here, and not beating around the bush to be polite. From what I can gather, Russia is using the same techniques in Ukraine as it used in the second chechyan war, of flattening the opposition without regards for women, children or anything else. If you support this, or worse, accuse the Ukrainians of doing it to themselves, then you are the one truly brainwashed.
    I welcome this discussion (and I moved it to this thread; please see my mod's post here) — but if you will allow me to say (with no criticism intended), you don't have the correct information.

This thread contains many, many links to examples of sadistic (to put it mildly: better words would be inhuman and evil) treatment of POWs and Ukrainian civilians by Ukrainian and Azov soldiers. NOT Russian forces.

The Russians have been dispensing humanitarian aid (read some of today's posts just above), and treating all the Ukrainian POWs well, administering food and medical treatment where needed.

But a warning is needed. I mean this seriously. If you do actually watch some of the crystal clear video evidence, you may not be able to sleep well, if at all.

As I said above, no criticism is intended. You just had the wrong information. Of that, I am absolutely 100% certain.

Do ask questions on this thread of anyone who's been following this closely. There are no bad guys here, and no-one is supporting any atrocities of any kind.

Those responsible for war crimes will be held to account by the Russians when the military campaign is over. Whether the mainstream media in the west takes any notice of that remains to be seen, but the Ukrainian and Azov war criminals will receive justice, and I'd fully expect many of them will be executed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th May 2022 at 22:35.

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th May 2022), bluestflame (10th May 2022), Chip (9th May 2022), Franny (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (9th May 2022), holcaul (9th May 2022), Ivanhoe (10th May 2022), Kalamos (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (9th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), Mike Gorman (10th May 2022), Mikeyboy (10th May 2022), mizo (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Ravenlocke (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Snoweagle (10th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (10th May 2022), Violet3 (10th May 2022), XelNaga (10th May 2022), Yoda (9th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #2706
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm being honest here, and not beating around the bush to be polite. From what I can gather, Russia is using the same techniques in Ukraine as it used in the second chechyan war, of flattening the opposition without regards for women, children or anything else. If you support this, or worse, accuse the Ukrainians of doing it to themselves, then you are the one truly brainwashed.
    I welcome this discussion (and I moved it to this thread; please see my mod's post here) — but if you will allow me to say (with no criticism intended), you don't have the correct information.

This thread contains many, many links to examples of sadistic (to put it mildly: better words would be inhuman and evil) treatment of POWs and Ukrainian civilians by Ukrainian and Azov soldiers. NOT Russian forces.

The Russians have been dispensing humanitarian aid (read some of today's posts just above), and treating all the Ukrainian POWs well, administering food and medical treatment where needed.

But a warning is needed. I mean this seriously. If you do actually watch some of the crystal clear video evidence, you may not be able to sleep well, if at all.

As I said above, no criticism is intended. You just had the wrong information. Of that, I am absolutely 100% certain.

Do ask questions on this thread of anyone who's been following this closely. There are no bad guys here, and no-one is supporting any atrocities of any kind.

Those responsible for war crimes will be held to account by the Russians when the military campaign is over. Whether the mainstream media in the west takes any notice of that remains to be seen, but the Ukrainian and Azov war criminals will receive justice, and I'd fully expect many of them will be executed.
    So, Bill, are you saying that there was no invasion by Russia into the Ukraine? Are you saying that Russia didn't try to capture Kyiv and then withdrew when they couldn't pull it off? Are you saying that all of the civilian buildings hit by missiles or artillery are self inflicted by Ukrainians? Are you saying that mariupol was flattened by the Ukrainians? You can't be serious.

And if Russia was being so concerned about protecting the oppressed in the Donbass, then why didn't they concentrate their military intervention in that area, instead of attacking Kharkiv, Sumy, Kyiv and Kherson? There are several examples of supposed Russian military intervention in other former Soviet republics, such as Georgia, where they didn't try to topple the existing government.

The Russian military technique of flattening the opposition was evidenced in the second chechnyan war, where grozny was obliterated. Or was that the chechyans doing it to themselves?

Is the reported 4.5 million refugees from Ukraine fleeing from Ukrainian Nazis? If so, why wasn't there such numbers fleeing before this "simple military operation"?

Does it sound reasonable to call a nation which elected a Jew as it's president as being Nazi?

I watched Oliver Stone's 'Ukraine on Fire". I know Ukraine acknowledged violating the Minsk peace accords. I know neo Nazis are a problem in parts of the Ukraine, but from what I've seen they don't rule the roost.

Bill, if you don't outright condemn the blatant aggression of Russia against a largely innocent civilian population then my assessment of your character has permanently been undermined.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Kalamos (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #2707
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 times in 111 posts

So, Bill, are you saying that there was no invasion by Russia into the Ukraine? Are you saying that Russia didn't try to capture Kyiv and then withdrew when they couldn't pull it off? Are you saying that all of the civilian buildings hit by missiles or artillery are self inflicted by Ukrainians? Are you saying that mariupol was flattened by the Ukrainians? You can't be serious.

And if Russia was being so concerned about protecting the oppressed in the Donbass, then why didn't they concentrate their military intervention in that area, instead of attacking Kharkiv, Sumy, Kyiv and Kherson? There are several examples of supposed Russian military intervention in other former Soviet republics, such as Georgia, where they didn't try to topple the existing government.

The Russian military technique of flattening the opposition was evidenced in the second chechnyan war, where grozny was obliterated. Or was that the chechyans doing it to themselves?

Is the reported 4.5 million refugees from Ukraine fleeing from Ukrainian Nazis? If so, why wasn't there such numbers fleeing before this "simple military operation"?

Does it sound reasonable to call a nation which elected a Jew as it's president as being Nazi?

I watched Oliver Stone's 'Ukraine on Fire". I know Ukraine acknowledged violating the Minsk peace accords. I know neo Nazis are a problem in parts of the Ukraine, but from what I've seen they don't rule the roost.

Bill, if you don't outright condemn the blatant aggression of Russia against a largely innocent civilian population then my assessment of your character has permanently been undermined.
    So basically:

1) Russia conducted an invasion of Ukraine
    2) Russia forces encirclement of Kyiv was a failure to capture the city, so RF withdrew
    3) Civilian structure bombings are Russia's fault - referring to Mariupol theatre & hospital and Kramatorsk Railway attacks (correct if wrong)
    4) Russia is guilty of the current Battle of Mariupol
    5) Russia should have concentrated their invasion of aggression within the borders of Donbas
    6) Russia wants to overthrow Kyiv. Why? Reference 2008 Russo-Georgian War where government was not overthrown
    7) Russian aggression evidenced in 94-96 Chechen War
    8) Refugees are fleeing from Russian aggression. Not neo-Nazis
    9) Ukraine is not controlled by neo-Nazis. Zelensky's Jewish heritage refutes claim

Even though I think you should turn off the TV, pour a whisky (or coffee) grab a comfy seat and enjoy going through this entire thread because it answers every single question

But these are important MSM talking-points that deserve dutiful and respectful answers
    Last edited by pounamuknight; 10th May 2022 at 06:48.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th May 2022), Mikeyboy (10th May 2022), Oxygen (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Snoweagle (11th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (10th May 2022), XelNaga (10th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #2708
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Monday, May 9, 2022

A Message From President Putin -- and Me

By Anna Von Reitz

This message is being blocked by western media. Why? Read it and ask yourselves--- why is this message being blocked by the Mainstream Media?

And then ask yourselves, isn't it apparent that he is telling the truth? Our country has been overrun by Fascist Oppressors wearing Leftist Suits.

They want to dictate everything about your body so far as vaccines are concerned, but then, hypocritically, advance the idea of "My body, my choice." when it comes to abortion?

They want to ignore gender, except.....

And that is the least of their hypocrisy and lies.

Hitler came to power using the same methods -- hypocrisy, lies, reckless deceit.

Guess what is happening again?

Vladimir Putin had little choice in invading Ukraine. The NATO nations had placed Zelensky, a Florida Millionaire with ties to the Mob, in power. He in turn busted the whole country wide open to criminal enterprises of all kinds, but the final straw came when NATO nations used Ukraine as the location for over a dozen illegal chemical / biological weapons plants.

Those Weapons of Mass Destruction we've been looking for the last thirty years? Well, we finally found them, and they are ours. This is what Joey and Nancy and Mitty have been doing behind our backs and now, they don't want us to know.

In this (below) badly but adequately translated message, Putin makes it clear that his intention is simply to clear the criminals out of Ukraine, end the risk to his country posed by these bio weapon facilities, and go home. This isn't about conquest. It's about sanity.

Read it yourselves and pass it on.

A message from the President of Russia Vladimir Putin to all the nations of the world:

Dear citizens of our wonderful planet Earth! I, the President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, decided to address all of you directly, bypassing diplomats, your rulers and journalists. In Russia, there is such a thing as "the time of surrender", where you cannot lie, deceive and play. That's why I'm going to be honest so everyone can check the truth of my words.

Russia is a great and rich country. The main value is more than 150 peoples who live on a territory where justice is above all. We don't need new territories. We have plenty of energy and all other resources. Since the time of the Great Tartaria and the Great Mogul, the peoples of northern European have evolved not because of looting in the crusade wars and colonization of America, Africa, India, drug addiction in China, but thanks to their hard work and peacekeeping. Those who know Russian understand that "Russian" is an adjective for all the peoples of our country. Russian Slovenians, Russian Tatars, Russian Jews, Russian Evenkas and so on are Russians in the soul, although their culture, language, lifestyle may differ. We salute this diversity of unity. Once again, the Russian people of Russia are forced to sacrifice their lives, protecting the world from Nazism and fascism.

We exchanged 50 of our prisoners of war for 50 Ukrainian soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers received medical assistance in our hospitals, ate three large meals a day and returned home. We received Russian soldiers with their fingers cut off and reproductive organs. Not even the Nazis did this during the last war. We will present these evidence in a future court. Shame on anyone who supports these scoundrels now.

Your rulers in the United States, Europe, Japan, Australia and other countries have stood on the side of these subhumans, who have put civilians, pregnant women and children in front of them, intentionally harming prisoners of war. It’s hard for me to imagine a healthy, healthy person supporting these monsters. And your Bidens, Scholars, Macron and other dark-fashioned Democrats not only protect criminals, but also actively arm them, supply them with money, which is not enough to keep prices in your countries low. Prices are rising, the world is collapsing, but not because the Russians are cleansing Europe of Nazis evil spirits, but because you don't watch and actually support a new wave of Nazism. This time we are not going to Berlin. We will stand on our historical borders, and all the Nazis evil spirits, to whom your rulers wide open, will arrange a new "crystal" life, as the Nazis did, adding reproductive organs circumcised.

I appeal to all who want to live and work in peace, to raise children and to be friends with the nations of the world. Help Russia fight the new cancer - Ukrainian Nazism. Not Ukraine where peaceful and valuable people live, but Nazism, fed by hawks from the USA and NATO for your taxes. If your rulers support Nazism, chase them out three doors, take power into your own hands. Ukrainian Nazis protect themselves from bullets of civilians, their rulers, under the pretext of terrible Russia, also decided to transfer the burden of high prices and upcoming troubles to the population. Both in Ukraine and in you, Nazis live well behind the backs of ordinary citizens, and ordinary people should suffer - these are identical crimes in both Ukraine and the West.

If we unite, then in another week there will be no Nazis in Ukraine, normal life will return to Europe, the USA and other countries, and together we will judge Ukrainian Nazis and all the rulers who support Nazism in the new tribunal. Our goal is the right one. We will defeat the Nazism.

I would like to share this win with everyone together as soon as possible. Our goal is the right one.
    ----------------------------

See this article and over 3600 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

9ideon (10th May 2022), avid (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), justntime2learn (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th May 2022), Mike Gorman (10th May 2022), Mikeyboy (10th May 2022), mizo (10th May 2022), Ouroboros (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Snoweagle (11th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Violet3 (10th May 2022), XelNaga (10th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #2709
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 times in 111 posts

When Russia's UN Deputy tried sharing Ukraine's neo-Nazi fetish to the world, things got kinda awkward for Sky

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gini (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), Ivanhoe (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th May 2022), mizo (10th May 2022), Ouroboros (10th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (10th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #2710
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Many thanks, and I'll do my best to respond to the very good questions, which are important ones for any reader, whether they're an Avalon member or not. (I'd also invite others to respond here if they feel my own summary offerings here need more detail, clarification or documentation.)

~~~
    • Are you saying that there was no invasion by Russia into the Ukraine?
      Of course, it was an 'invasion' by most definitions of the word.
    • Are you saying that Russia didn't try to capture Kyiv and then withdrew when they couldn't pull it off?
      Yes. The Russians had no intention of taking Kyiv. This was all maneuver warfare, tricking the Ukrainian forces into responding in the wrong way, which Scott Ritter has explained very well.
    • The Russian military technique of flattening the opposition was evidenced in the second chechnyan war, where grozny was obliterated. Or was that the chechyans doing it to themselves?
      This isn't the Chechen war. That ended 13 years ago.
    • Is the reported 4.5 million refugees from Ukraine fleeing from Ukrainian Nazis? If so, why wasn't there such numbers fleeing before this "simple military operation"?
      As best I know and understand, the start of the Russian operation/invasion took most people by surprise. Zelensky himself was urging all Ukrainians to continue life as normal right up to 24 February.
      It's totally understandable that many citizens would want to get to a safer place soonest. But the rail network was not taken out (that allowed citizens to move in large numbers), nor were communications or any kind of civilian infrastructure. Most civilians were actually not in any kind of danger, unless they were in Donbass. (And there the civilians were in danger from the Ukrainians, not the Russians.)
      However, what happened soon after that was that the Ukrainian military themselves created roadblock checkpoints either preventing men of military age to leave, or were demanding large amounts of money. That's been documented in detail.
    • Does it sound reasonable to call a nation which elected a Jew as it's president as being Nazi?
      I don't think Zelensky being a "Jew" means anything at all, and neither is he a Nazi. He's a self-serving, lightweight opportunist, with zero political experience, who got in several kilometers over his head and now cannot get out.
      But there's a lot of evidence to suggest that he was bookended by the Azov on one side and the US political Russian-haters on the other. He was funded by the wealthy oligarch Igor Kolomoisky (one asks where his fortune of $800 million came from: not from being a TV comedian), and his role was largely crafted and scripted by Kolomoisky, In the briefest executive summary, he's a US puppet tasked with the job of assisting the project of taking Russia down at the expense of Ukraine and all its innocent people.
    • I watched Oliver Stone's 'Ukraine on Fire". I know Ukraine acknowledged violating the Minsk peace accords. I know neo Nazis are a problem in parts of the Ukraine, but from what I've seen they don't rule the roost.
      See above... I think they do. Besides the well-known civil war being waged against the citizens of the Donbass since 2014, there's strong evidence to suggest that Zelensky is being 'held hostage' (as it were), he and his family threatened by the Azov — who are relatively small in number but who are greatly feared by everyone, for good reason.
    • Bill, if you don't outright condemn the blatant aggression of Russia against a largely innocent civilian population then my assessment of your character has permanently been undermined.
      I don't "condemn" that, because the Russian aggression isn't "against a largely innocent civilian population". As I explained in my earlier reply, you do have incorrect information there. If that was correct, I'd condemn it, for sure.
      But with the accurate information, which I'm certain that I have, what I do condemn is the following:
      1. The US warmongering and clear intent for escalation, with the corresponding stated intention for regime change in Russia.
      2. Zelensky's refusal now to negotiate anything at all seriously.
      3. The barbaric, sadistic and inhuman treatment of POWs and civilians by [some] Ukrainian forces.
      4. The intense and ceaseless western media propaganda (which as best I can see you have come to believe... as many people have, so you're not alone).
      5. The now inevitable evolution of the global geopolitical structure to a multipolar world, with Putin knowingly intent on sabotaging the globalists' plans for a unipolar world spearheaded by the US.
      6. The strong intentional statements and actions of almost every 'western' leader to enforce sanctions and other measures that will ONLY damage their own citizens (and very seriously, too), including impacts on you personally in Canada, which I sincerely wish wasn't happening. But it's the western leaders that are doing this, all in choreographed, scripted lockstep. Not Putin.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th May 2022 at 14:11.

20. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th May 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gini (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), Hendog (10th May 2022), Ivanhoe (11th May 2022), Kalamos (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), LifeAngel (11th May 2022), magicmanx (10th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th May 2022), Mike Gorman (10th May 2022), mizo (10th May 2022), Olam (10th May 2022), Oxygen (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Snoweagle (11th May 2022), syrwong (10th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (11th May 2022), Violet3 (12th May 2022), XelNaga (10th May 2022), Yoda (10th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #2711
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 times in 244 posts

Hi Justplain,

With all due respect, I must say this: you have no idea what you are talking about. Every opinion you have about this situation is 100% wrong, and based on lies and manipulation from western TV.

It was NATO, mostly US, who forced Putin to do what he is doing now. And no, RF is not commiting war crimes and harming civilian population. Those are opinions / manipulation from your TV and lying bastard governments.

Also, you probably have no idea, but, for couple of months before Russian intervention, Zelensky the "hero" was threatening Putin and Russia, he was saying that Ukraine will invaide Russia and take Moscow in less than 48h. Those are his words. He was saying that every single day for months. He said that Russian army is insignificant compared to Ukraines army, that they are one of the most powerful armies in the world, and that Russia will be gone.

There is that saying: being misinformed in 21st century is a choice.

Kind regards..

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), bluestflame (10th May 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gini (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), Ivanhoe (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th May 2022), Mike Gorman (11th May 2022), mizo (10th May 2022), Olam (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), Vicus (11th May 2022), Violet3 (12th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #2712
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Many thanks, and I'll do my best to respond to the very good questions, which are important ones for any reader, whether they're an Avalon member or not. (I'd also invite others to respond here if they feel my own summary offerings here need more detail, clarification or documentation.)

~~~
    • Are you saying that Russia didn't try to capture Kyiv and then withdrew when they couldn't pull it off?
      Yes. The Russians had no intention of taking Kyiv. This was all maneuver warfare, tricking the Ukrainian forces into responding in the wrong way, which Scott Ritter has explained very well.
    • The Russian military technique of flattening the opposition was evidenced in the second chechnyan war, where grozny was obliterated. Or was that the chechyans doing it to themselves?
    • Is the reported 4.5 million refugees from Ukraine fleeing from Ukrainian Nazis? If so, why wasn't there such numbers fleeing before this "simple military operation"?
      As best I know and understand, the start of the Russian operation/invasion took most people by surprise. Zelensky himself was urging all Ukrainians to continue life as normal right up to 24 February.
      It's totally understandable that many citizens would want to get to a safer place soonest. But the rail network was not taken out (that allowed citizens to move in large numbers), nor were communications or any kind of civilian infrastructure. Most civilians were actually not in any kind of danger, unless they were in Donbass. (And there the civilians were in danger from the Ukrainians, not the Russians.)
      However, what happened soon after that was that the Ukrainian military themselves created roadblock checkpoints either preventing men of military age to leave, or were demanding large amounts of money. That's been documented in detail.
    • Does it sound reasonable to call a nation which elected a Jew as it's president as being Nazi?
      I don't think Zelensky being a "Jew" means anything at all, and neither is he a Nazi. He's a self-serving, lightweight opportunist, with zero political experience, who got in several kilometers over his head and now cannot get out.
      But there's a lot of evidence to suggest that he was bookended by the Azov on one side and the US political Russian-haters on the other. He was funded by the wealthy oligarch Igor Kolomoisky (one asks where his fortune of $800 million came from: not from being a TV comedian), and his role was largely crafted and scripted by Kolomoisky, In the briefest executive summary, he's a US puppet tasked with the job of assisting the project of taking Russia down at the expense of Ukraine and all its innocent people.
    • I watched Oliver Stone's 'Ukraine on Fire". I know Ukraine acknowledged violating the Minsk peace accords. I know neo Nazis are a problem in parts of the Ukraine, but from what I've seen they don't rule the roost.
      See above... I think they do. Besides the well-known civil war being waged against the citizens of the Donbass since 2014, there's strong evidence to suggest that Zelensky is being 'held hostage' (as it were), he and his family threatened by the Azov — who are relatively small in number but who are greatly feared by everyone, for good reason.
    • Bill, if you don't outright condemn the blatant aggression of Russia against a largely innocent civilian population then my assessment of your character has permanently been undermined.
      I don't "condemn" that, because the Russian aggression isn't "against a largely innocent civilian population". As I explained in my earlier reply, you do have the incorrect information there. If that was correct, I'd condemn it, for sure.
      But with the accurate information, which I'm certain that I have, what I do condemn is the following:
      1. The US warmongering and clear intent for escalation, with the corresponding stated intention for regime change in Russia.
      3. The barbaric, sadistic and inhuman treatment of POWs and civilians by [some] Ukrainian forces.
      4. The intense and ceaseless western media propaganda (which as best I can see you have come to believe... as many people have, so you're not alone).
      5. The now inevitable evolution of the global geopolitical structure to a multipolar world, with Putin knowingly intent on sabotaging the globalists' plans for a unipolar world spearheaded by the US.
      6. The strong intentional statements and actions of almost every 'western' leader to enforce sanctions and other measures that will ONLY damage their own citizens (and very seriously, too), including impacts on you personally in Canada, which I sincerely wish wasn't happening. But it's the western leaders that are doing this, all in choreographed, scripted lockstep. Not Putin.
    I think that some of you Putin supporters have drunk too much of his koolaide. The chechyan war II was a model for what the Russians are doing in Ukraine, it's the same technique they used in Syria's olleppo. They flatten the opposition. By the way, the second Russian invasion of Chechnya was prompted by false flag terrorist attacks on Russian apartment buildings, the police even caught some Fsb agents red-handed with explosives in targeted buildings. But these explosions were attributed to chechyans, who had just won their freedom and had no need for terrorism.

From my understanding this is an old Soviet approach on the usage of artillery, to flatten the opposition. The Soviets didn't give a sh!t about collateral damage and neither do the Russians. Putin is from the KGB, but you think he's a freedom fighter? Pure bullsh!t.

People like to point out the need for Russia to eliminate american bioweapons ln Ukraine as an excuse to invade. Well, last I saw there are dozens of such sites around the world, including in Wuhan China, but I don't see Russia raising a finger about that. Again, another very weak excuse for destroying a weak country and killing thousands of innocents.

I don't deny that there were and are problems in the Ukraine. I contend that none of those problems were close to justifying an invasion.

Bill, I am surprised at how naive you are about Putin and his cronies. To paint them as heros and whitehats is not only absurd but dangerous. This man murders his opposition, all credible opponents, if not jailed, are assassinated in helicopter crashes or the like. If you think he's against the new world order that's a joke, he's a graduate of Klaus Schwab's WEF young global leader's program. I have close Russians inside and outside the country and the covid vaxes, which are made in Russia under subcontract from Western drug companies, are being pushed hard in the work force, often as a employment requirement. Also, it's reported that within the borders of Russia and the surrounding former Soviet republics that there have been WHO drills of mobile vaccination units utilizing military support. Look at Russia's staunchest allie, China, and look at Shanghai, that's the future in Russia and possibly the rest of the world.

If you don't know, the groundwork for the next phase towards the one world government in addition to digital IDs is the WHOs global treaty on pandemic preparedness. China and Russia, and the rest of the west will be signatories. And once the next scamdemic hits all these countries will submit to the who and it's medical tyranny as witnessed in covid.

This Russian invasion of Ukraine is a distraction. Putin is just a WEF puppet following the plan. Anyone who thinks he's a freedom fighter has real trouble grasping reality. And that is very dangerous.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gini (11th May 2022), I am B (10th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Olam (10th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #2713
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

~~~
      I don't "condemn" that, because the Russian aggression isn't "against a largely innocent civilian population". As I explained in my earlier reply, you do have the incorrect information there. If that was correct, I'd condemn it, for sure.
    I think that some of you Putin supporters have drunk too much of his koolaide. The chechyan war II was a model for what the Russians are doing in Ukraine, it's the same technique they used in Syria's olleppo. They flatten the opposition. By the way, the second Russian invasion of Chechnya was prompted by false flag terrorist attacks on Russian apartment buildings, the police even caught some Fsb agents red-handed with explosives in targeted buildings. But these explosions were attributed to chechyans, who had just won their freedom and had no need for terrorism.

From my understanding this is an old Soviet approach on the usage of artillery, to flatten the opposition. The Soviets didn't give a sh!t about collateral damage and neither do the Russians. Putin is from the KGB, but you think he's a freedom fighter? Pure bullsh!t.

People like to point out the need for Russia to eliminate american bioweapons ln Ukraine as an excuse to invade. Well, last I saw there are dozens of such sites around the world, including in Wuhan China, but I don't see Russia raising a finger about that. Again, another very weak excuse for destroying a weak country and killing thousands of innocents.

I don't deny that there were and are problems in the Ukraine. I contend that none of those problems were close to justifying an invasion.

Bill, I am surprised at how naive you are about Putin and his cronies. To paint them as heros and whitehats is not only absurd but dangerous. This man murders his opposition, all credible opponents, if not jailed, are assassinated in helicopter crashes or the like. If you think he's against the new world order that's a joke, he's a graduate of Klaus Schwab's WEF young global leader's program. I have close Russians inside and outside the country and the covid vaxes, which are made in Russia under subcontract from Western drug companies, are being pushed hard in the work force, often as a employment requirement. Also, it's reported that within the borders of Russia and the surrounding former Soviet republics that there have been WHO drills of mobile vaccination units utilizing military support. Look at Russia's staunchest allie, China, and look at Shanghai, that's the future in Russia and possibly the rest of the world.

If you don't know, the groundwork for the next phase towards the one world government in addition to digital IDs is the WHOs global treaty on pandemic preparedness. China and Russia, and the rest of the west will be signatories. And once the next scamdemic hits all these countries will submit to the who and it's medical tyranny as witnessed in covid.

This Russian invasion of Ukraine is a distraction. Putin is just a WEF puppet following the plan. Anyone who thinks he's a freedom fighter has real trouble grasping reality. And that is very dangerous.
    I think you are somewhat speaking for me and you are wrong .
    I am not a Putin supporter as he too has many skeletons in the closet.
    They all do.
    I support the truth, which you absolutely do not get from MSN.
    In fact, the MSN used to lie intelligently, where if you did not search beyond that news, nobody could tell they lied.
    These days, it's in your face blatant lies, a big finger in your face and in arrogant fashion.
    If you still are hanging by every word they say, find yourself a mirror and ask why.
    To be clear, I do not hate you, I understand how easy it can be to be duped these days.
    Nothing is black or white, everything is muddy.
    We really are at war, the biggest one is on your consciousness....
    I can't and won't tell you what to do, but I can say that I have worked very hard to find some peace in my heart with all this.
    Somehow, it helps clear many lies.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), bluestflame (10th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (10th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th May 2022), Mike Gorman (11th May 2022), Oxygen (10th May 2022), pabranno (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), samildamach (10th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (10th May 2022), XelNaga (10th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #2714
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,362 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    "The Oscar for best Actor goes to.. Joe Biden! for his impersonation of Count Dracula!"
    Maybe Nosferatu instead?

(...)
    That would be an idea, but the Murnau version then, not the Wenders version, not to smear the memory of Klaus Kinski. But I was thinking of the good old Hollywood Dracula films.

(...)

Secondly, if you have ever had a croissant, that is supposed to represent their defeat at Vienna. Some say this is just a baker's myth but no one will ever admit it, those secrets go to the grave.

(...)
    I tend to think it is true. It is too beautiful not to. Those dear Kaiserschmarrn eating Viennese throwing their "Mehlspeisen" (flour edibles), as Thomas Bernhard would say, at the Sultan’s troops just to show that they would never be besieged out of food..

Actually it was a time-reversal quotation of Marie-Antoinette throwing "brioche" at the populace: "Ils n'ont pas de pain ? Qu'ils mangent de la brioche !"

Which in itself would be a time-reversal quotation of Dracula impersonator Biden throwing bagels at the disappointed BLM assailants of his mock White House President’s room.
    ………
    ...just to narcissistically quote myself and moreover completely off-topic:

I happened to see one of Biden’s I think Covid-related public statements a number of months ago in which he menaced his subjects with an iron-fist enforcement of inoculations...

at a certain moment his upper lip rose in a kind of snarl and, yes, it was there, he bared his teeth like one of the Jurassic Park raptors would do and since then this thought has been lingering in my mind: would David Icke not just be metaphorically right about the reptilians (which actually would be sad for reptiles and saurians, who can be quite engaging at times (I am on excellent terms with the lizards running around on my house walls persuading the sun to stay))

but literally?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Mike Gorman (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #2715
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)

(...)

https://twitter.com/Levi_godman/stat...98221616238592

(...)
    Impressive. It is so clearly visible that the people attending are there because of what they feel, not of what they have been told to show. We are not in China or North Korea or Nazi Germany.

Though "immortal“ (bez-smyertniy), soldiers died and are mourned.

It reminded me of a religious service I attended to with my father almost 30 years ago to honour those who died in the Nazi concentration camps.. My father’s younger brother died, 19 years old, in Groß-Rosen/Rogoznica (South Western Poland), which incidentally was the main camp in the camp network to which the "Nazi bell" making workshops belonged. When we visited the camp the lady who showed us around (we were the only visitors on a rainy Monday) told us that hundreds of "subterranean" diggers and builders within the hollowed-out rock galleries had been walled in alive so as not to reveal the lay-out of the network.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), Mike Gorman (11th May 2022), Olam (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #2716
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

(...)

Dear Justplain, I am interested in two of your arguments, which I have highlighted in blue.

May I request you to provide a few links that may support your arguments?

The first one concerns the "sameness" of strategy/tactics used by the Russian army in Chechnya (Grozny), in Syria (Aleppo) and in Ukraine (...).

I suppose that this sameness will be blatant, if you are right that is, in the case of Grozny and Halab (Aleppo). That can be verified, and then can be used to measure whatever the Russian forces are doing in Ukraine now.

The second concerns the identity of Vladimir Putin as a Schwab disciple. The central issue would be how far attending the meetings and being schooled/groomed went, and to what extent he just attended and informed himself or learnt and became a follower. It may be hard to come by good information there. Let us not forget that Putin was an accomplished spy – it would not be so easy to sound his real intentions in such a matter. I must admit that I am particularly intrigued by this bit, because yes, also Russia sings the vaccination songs.

If you find the time to retrieve good supporting information, I will be grateful and all ears.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gini (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (11th May 2022), Mike Gorman (11th May 2022), Olam (11th May 2022), pabranno (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #2717
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Something i still find hilarious, but also upsetting after a while, is how the fact that most people in Donbass are Ukrainians and are fighting for their freedom against the Ukrainian government since almost 10 years ago, is completely ignored by the media and the brutal blood thirsty governments across the west

It's amazing to see, it's all about "Russia vs Ukraine" but never, ever not a single time, then do mention the people in Donbass as other than "Russia supported terrorists or militants". There is never a word about what nationality those people are, and even more, then is never an explanation of where they came from, they are "invaders" even if they were born in Ukraine and own the land they are fighting for

That's how much stupid the entire issue is, and how much clueless most people are

Let's compare that to Taiwan, where basically the exact same thing is happening but has been reduced to a forgotten element for now, until it is useful again

And let's also bring up the issue in Kazakhstan, which attempted to follow the Maidan and other similar color revolutions but failed miserably and was quickly put away before people would start asking difficult questions

Why one (Taiwan) is good but the Donbass is bad? Why Taiwan is put on the spotlight as people's right to freedom but the Donbass fight for freedom is hidden away on the west?

One people die in Taiwan, then it's time to show the world evil China, 14,000+ die in Donbass at the hands of Ukraine, then it's time to hide it away?

Then let's see how Ukraine kills their own, and then Olodymyr Elensky shows up in front of the place they died and talks about how Ukraine is suffering the death of those people. What a beast Elensky is...

They even went as far just yesterday or so, as to show the destruction of one of their helicopters at Snake island and pretending it was a Russian one, they have no low moral ground, it can go all the way down, and the find a new lower ground. Even their own are used as propaganda, no respect or care for their families or their lives, they do not matter, let's use them for propaganda and money grabbing schemes

And to think there are people who believe there's nothing wrong with Elensky and the corrupted top of the top at Ukraine and those who look away and pretend nothing is wrong with them...

And that the oligarchs in Ukraine plus the hidden hands will receive 40 billion dollars while people in the US sleep on the streets and beg for money, and while the US government knows VERY WELL that this money won't reach anyone but the military complex and the top level of the most corrupt country in Europe by far, just shows who the US government represents. It's disgusting!

There is a reason why you don't see videos of people receiving real aid from the Ukrainian military, there is none. All the billions of dollars sent so far have been squandered and stolen by the Nazi government. And the people doesn't matter, they top level already have their escape planes ready, the game is like this, the most the war lasts, the more money they can steal, so it's for their benefit that it lasts a long time, people be damned, in fact, the more Ukrainian lives are lost, the most Elensky and associated will get richer, through the propaganda and 'aid' sent. They learned the "game of war and how to win from it" now, and are getting good at it, just like the died potato at the white house did decades ago. Elensky had a good master

Jebus!
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th May 2022 at 04:22.
    Tired

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (11th May 2022), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gord (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), Ivanhoe (11th May 2022), justntime2learn (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), Mike Gorman (11th May 2022), Olam (11th May 2022), Orph (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022), Vicus (11th May 2022), Violet3 (12th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #2718
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Your words ring very clear and true Mashika, the people of the western bloc are simply under nourished with the truth, the youngsters seem to be particularly under the thrall of the propagandists and influencers who promote Russophobia and superficial accounts of Ukraine, as always it is a question of knowing the truth, and this seems incredibly difficult to obtain. Thank you, I have little understanding of the fine details myself, and I am trying to understand, so I think we have to be patient and extend compassion for the manipulated masses, which is also difficult!

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), gord (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), Ivanhoe (11th May 2022), justntime2learn (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), pabranno (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022), Vicus (11th May 2022), Violet3 (12th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #2719
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

"The Oscar for best Actor goes to.. Joe Biden! for his impersonation of Count Dracula!"
    Maybe Nosferatu instead?

(...)
    That would be an idea, but the Murnau version then, not the Wenders version, not to smear the memory of Klaus Kinski. But I was thinking of the good old Hollywood Dracula films.

(...)

Secondly, if you have ever had a croissant, that is supposed to represent their defeat at Vienna. Some say this is just a baker's myth but no one will ever admit it, those secrets go to the grave.

(...)
    I tend to think it is true. It is too beautiful not to. Those dear Kaiserschmarrn eating Viennese throwing their "Mehlspeisen" (flour edibles), as Thomas Bernhard would say, at the Sultan’s troops just to show that they would never be besieged out of food..

Actually it was a time-reversal quotation of Marie-Antoinette throwing "brioche" at the populace: "Ils n'ont pas de pain ? Qu'ils mangent de la brioche !"

Which in itself would be a time-reversal quotation of Dracula impersonator Biden throwing bagels at the disappointed BLM assailants of his mock White House President’s room.
    ………
    ...just to narcissistically quote myself and moreover completely off-topic:

I happened to see one of Biden’s I think Covid-related public statements a number of months ago in which he menaced his subjects with an iron-fist enforcement of inoculations...

at a certain moment his upper lip rose in a kind of snarl and, yes, it was there, he bared his teeth like one of the Jurassic Park raptors would do and since then this thought has been lingering in my mind: would David Icke not just be metaphorically right about the reptilians (which actually would be sad for reptiles and saurians, who can be quite engaging at times (I am on excellent terms with the lizards running around on my house walls persuading the sun to stay))

but literally?
    Reptiles, I know this is a 'red herring' in many ways, we are familiar with the inter-species relationships we have, "ontogeny-recapitulates phylogeny" - or that we go through multiple species stages while we are embryos (!) so that we all possess aspects of the reptile deep within our brains: I have no idea if reports of reptile humanoid creatures are strictly accurate, but Biden's curled lip is more a revelation of his basic nature, aggressive and hostile rather than being a hidden clue of his reptilian biology: just my opinion, take it or not as you please.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), shaberon (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #2720
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,149 times in 4,071 posts

The second concerns the identity of Vladimir Putin as a Schwab disciple. The central issue would be how far attending the meetings and being schooled/groomed went, and to what extent he just attended and informed himself or learnt and became a follower. It may be hard to come by good information there. Let us not forget that Putin was an accomplished spy – it would not be so easy to sound his real intentions in such a matter.

Yes, I was curious how we can be so sure that someone is "just a puppet follower". Or, how to know who is going to sign what and make a one world government. How can someone know these things?

China and the other Central Asian countries were not about to invade Russia in a week. They can run labs, perhaps temporarily now.

I do not have to be pro-Russian, to say if Ukraine were being attacked by Pol Pot and Attila the Hun, I would try to call in Space Ghost.

What is this strange behavior found around that big rock called Snake Island?

Thus, this adventure ended in disaster for Ukraine. The Kiev regime’s mindless PR campaign to seize Zmeiniy Island on the eve of Victory Day resulted in the senseless deaths of more than five dozen Ukrainian fighters and members of elite AFU units, the loss of 4 aircraft, 10 helicopters, 3 boats and 30 unmanned aerial vehicles,” a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry, Major General Igor Konashenkov, said.

In addition, 6 more Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters involved in the operation have been destroyed on the ground near Artsiz, Odessa Region.

Total annihilation?

I don't think anyone survived getting blown out of those helicopters. All the bodies found at sea seem to be dead.

What has Ukraine succeeded at in the past couple of days? Shelling residential areas all along the line of contact. It takes a lot of death and killing to make them stop doing that.

Oh, by putting off something for Covid, they got the House to raise Joe to $40 Billion. Now it is entirely up to the Senate to say, "Hey, what about where I live?"

I'm not worth re-directed Covid funds because I don't want weapons? There's no oil here either. I guess that means I don't matter.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), kfm27917 (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (11th May 2022), Reinhard (11th May 2022), Tintin (11th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 719 FirstFirst 1 36 86 126 136 146 186 236 636 719 LastLast