Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #5321
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,988 times in 5,554 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

That RAND report (in our library as well) certainly is beginning to come to life isn't it?

Might be worth reacquainting ourselves with the January Executive Summary again, page 3, "Weakening Germany, Strengthening the US"
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th September 2022), Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), cursichella1 (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), kfm27917 (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #5322
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

I am all for these referendums, but one thing looks off: the hovering of two full-autos pointed at the three prone zip tied ‘suspects/perps’. Maybe it’s true, but the inclusion of that scene cheapens the veracity, makes it look made up (fake news).

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    An interesting story shared here by Eva Bartlett via her Telegram channel around the referendum in DPR, published September 24:

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #5323
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I'll just leave this here....

Are you buying any of this?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 28th September 2022 at 09:25.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Brigantia (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), kfm27917 (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #5324
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,988 times in 5,554 posts

Source: https://telegra.ph/Statement-by-the-...its-own--09-27

-------------------

Much too detailed to post in its entirety here but an extremely important document all the same so I've chosen to extract a few key comments. The document, already saved, will be in the library before the day is out.

Although much of this is already known to awake and aware members here, and I'd hope many outside observers too, it is well worth being reminded that all these atrocities, provocations, and war crimes have been thoroughly documented, and are truthful accounts.

History will show who the real criminals always have been.

This document provides the evidence.

-------------------

Statement by the Russian Federation
    Russian MFA September 27, 2022

Statement by the Russian Federation on the false allegations against the Russian Federation made by Ukraine to cover up its own violations of international law and military crimes against civilian population of Donbass as well as Kharkov, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions

The Statement to be presented during the investigation related to the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

--------------------

[Extracted]
    Bucha
    On 1 September 2022, Russian journalist Mr. Maxim Grigoriev published an interview with French journalist Mr. Adrian Boke, who visited Bucha in early April 2022 as part of the Western mass-media delegation. Mr. Adrian Boke confirmed that he was aware of the staged nature of the so called ‘Bucha massacre’. He stated, inter alia, that:

Of course, a journalist waiting the corpses to be piled together on the road cannot but know what’s happening… There was raining in Bucha for two days before we came, so the bodies were very dirty, and their hands were not tied at first… And then they [Ukrainians] showed me pictures of corpses with their hands tied with very clean rags or bandages, which I had never seen when I was in Bucha… Well, it was very strange… How could one explain the fact that on very dirty corpses, despite the fact that it rained for two days, there were very clean bandages… One of the volunteers who came to Bucha before me told me that they carried corpses from one house to another, and then they took them to Bucha and laid them out… Well, what I saw with my very own eyes is how the corpses were taken out of the cars and laid out in piles."’.
    Mariupol Maternity Hospital
    On 11 April 2022, Mrs. Marianna Vyshemirskaya was interviewed by an Italian VisiOne TV journalist Giorgio Bianci. She said as follows:

‘The days of 8 and 9 March were very quiet. And then on 9 March we were in our rooms chatting quietly, with the boxes they gave us with the things for the babies, for the women who had given birth and were about to leave… Then we felt explosions. I was able to cover myself with a blanket. Also the women, some lied on the floor, some covered themselves. Then we heard a second explosion. And we heard a sound of broken glass. And there were also so much dust, it was hard to breath. They asked me, if there was an aerial raid. I said that no one heard an aerial raid, because the explosions happened, there were no other noises, before or after. If it was an aerial attack, we would have heard. Many said that I’m a blogger and can’t know how is an aerial raid. But, excuse me, when a plane flies, everyone can hear it… I am shocked at how the reporters were able to film all that. They were already there and filmed both explosions. I was very surprised. The first question I had in my mind, did they already know, it was going to happen? How were they able to arrive so quickly? There were many things I didn’t like about those AP reporters’."
    Mariupol Drama Theater
    During a search and rescue operation by the DPR EMERCOM at the Mariupol theatre, 14 bodies were found, most of which belonged to “Azov” fighters. Not a single remnant of an air-dropped bomb was found at the scene. An official investigation by the DPR Prosecutor-General’s office determined that the collapse of the Drama theatre was caused by explosion of ammunition belonging to “Azov” that was stored in the building. Almost all the civilians managed to escape the building long before the explosion took place.
    Ukrainian Armed Forces deployed its troops and heavy military equipment in residential areas, using civilian houses and socially significant facilities as a cover
    UAF intentionally used weapon systems from residential areas aiming to provoke return fire and then blame Russia and DPR and LPR militia for the consequences.

The UAF troops and heavy equipment, deployed in residential areas close to the contact line in violation of the Minsk Package of Measures, were spotted multiple times by the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (hereinafter – “OSCE SMM”) monitors. For example, in the Daily Report of 31 March 2018 OSCE SMM reported on digging trenches outside of civilian house occupied by UAF military personnel:

An SMM mini-UAV spotted on 29 March recently dug trenches about 40m from a residential house on the south-eastern edge of Travneve (government-controlled, 51km north-east of Donetsk).

The picture of the above-mentioned house was later demonstrated by the OSCE SMM deputy head, Mr. Alexander Hug, while delivering the briefing for the Diplomatic Corps at the SMM headquarters in Kiev on 30 March 2018.

On 4 December 2018, an SMM mini-UAV spotted a surface-to-air missile system (9K33 Osa) near Klynove (68km north-east of Donetsk) along with a group of UAF soldiers outside of an occupied civilian house.

In Disengagement Areas, UAF used civilian houses as a cover for trenches and armoured vehicles, in order to be able to maintain their position, illegally taken in so called ‘grey zone’. Thus, in OSCE SMM Daily Report of 23 April 2018 it was emphasized, that:

The SMM observed armoured combat vehicles and an anti-aircraft gun in the security zone. In government-controlled areas, the SMM saw on 20 April four infantry fighting vehicles (IFV) (BMP-2) and an armoured reconnaissance vehicle (BRDM-2) near Zolote-1/Soniachnyi, two IFVs (BMP-2) near Zolote, five IFVs (BMP-2) near Zolote-3/Stahanovets, an armoured reconnaissance vehicle (BRM-1K) near Zolote 2 (60km west of Luhansk)… On 21 April, the SMM saw… three armoured reconnaissance vehicles (BRDM-2) and two IFVs (BMP-1) on flatbed trucks near Zolote… On 22 April, the SMM saw two IFVs (BMP-2) near Zolote…
    Ukraine’s innuendos on ‘Russia’s deadly atrocities in Ukraine’ are aimed to diverse attention from the military crimes committed by Ukraine itself in Donbass and the Azov sea region.
    On 24 August 2022, at the Security Council briefing on Ukraine the Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the United Nations, Mr. Vassily Nebenzia, stated that:

"Criminal shelling of the republics of Donbas does not stop. According to available assessments, since the beginning of the escalation in the Donetsk People's Republic in February more than 840 people have died along the line of contact, about 2,800 were injured. In the Luhansk People's Republic, 80 people were killed and more than 250 were injured. About a hundred civilians have been killed in just four weeks since the previous meeting on July 29."

On 14 March 2022 at about 11.30 a.m. Moscow time a Tochka-U tactical missile with a cluster warhead was fired at a residential block in the center of Donetsk from the territory controlled by the Kiev authorities. This assault led to the killing of 23 civilians while 37, including children, women and elderly people, were injured and taken to medical institutions.

On 16 March 2022, Russia circulated within the United Nations as an official document of the Security Council and the General Assembly a letter by the Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations (A/76/761-S/2022/233), in which it emphasized that the use of such weapons in a city where there are no firing positions of the armed forces constitutes a war crime. In particular, it was stated that this horrific attack by the Kiev authorities violated the very basic yet important rule of international humanitarian law enshrined in Article 48 of the Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and Relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I) of 8 June 1977:

"Parties to the conflict shall at all times distinguish between the civilian population and combatants and between civilian objects and military objectives and accordingly shall direct their operations only against military objectives".
    ............. On 29 July 2022, the Ukrainian artillery shelled Yelenovka, DPR, also from M142 HIMARS MLRS. As a result of a direct hit, one of the barracks of the DPR Penal Colony No. 120 (IK-120) was destroyed, leaving 50 people killed and about 100 wounded, mostly captured Ukrainian militants, which had been held in that penitentiary.

It was a well-known fact, that the Ukrainian military and the nationalists from the NGU “Azov” regiment captured by the Russian Armed Forces and DPR People’s Militia in different parts of Donbass, mostly Mariupol, were held in IK-120. These inmates actively cooperated with Russian investigative authorities and testified on war crimes committed by the Ukrainian side.

.........................Assassinating political activists, journalists and representatives of the local authorities in the liberated areas of Ukraine and even in the Russian Federation is an intimidation tactic of Kiev.

On 23 May 2022, the Major of Energodar, Zaporozhye region, Mr. Andrey Shevchik, was seriously wounded after an explosive device planted at the entrance of his house had gone off. On 22 June 2022, Head of the Chernobayevka town administration (Kherson region), Mr. Yury Turulev was injured after an explosive device planted on his way in the residential area blew up. On 11 July 2022, the Russian military mine cleaners defused an explosive device planted on the way of the Kherson region Military and Civil administration Mr. Vladimir Saldo. On the same day, the Head of the Velikiy Burluk, Kharkov region, town administration Mr. Yevgeniy Yunakov died after an explosive device planted under his car went off. In Melitopol, Zaporozhye region, the law enforcement officers eliminated a Ukrainian attempted to murder the Melitopol district Head of Administration Mr. Andrey Siguta. On 5 August 2022, the SSU Agent planted an explosive device under the car of the Berdyansk major Mr. Alexander Saulenko. On 20 August 2022, a self-made explosive device went off near the entrance to the Mariupol city Zoo at the time of arrival of the Mariupol major Mr. Konstantin Ivaschenko. On 22 August 2022, the Head of the Mikhaylovka town administration, Zaporozhye region, Mr. Ivan Sushko died after an explosive device planted under his car exploded. On 23 August 2022, the Ukrainian saboteurs attempted to murder the Deputy Head of the Kherson region Military and Civil administration Mr. Igor Telegin with an explosive device planted hear his house.

On 21 August 2022, a Russian political analyst and journalist Ms. Daria Dugina was killed, as an explosive device planted under her car went off and the vehicle caught fire. Ms. Dugina, who was driving the car, died at the scene near the village of Bolshiye Vyazemy. This heinous crime was promptly investigated by the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation. Its investigators identified the suspect, who turned out to be a Ukrainian citizen and the NGU “Azov” regiment officer Natalia Vovk, and traced her movements from entering Russian territory.
    -------------------------
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5325
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 times in 2,230 posts

"U.S. citizens should not travel to Russia and those residing or travelling in Russia should depart Russia immediately..."

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), justntime2learn (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #5326
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,735 times in 32,946 posts

I had to post this. One wonders what he thinks "the will of the people" really is.

https://t.me/IntelRepublic/5731

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th September 2022), cursichella1 (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), kudzy (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Vicus (28th September 2022), Yoda (28th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #5327
    Thanks

If this is correct (can anyone confirm?), we may be seeing another major development. It appears Gazprom just ceased flowing gas through Ukraine, citing Ukraine's Naftogaz breach of contract and not fulfilling transfer obligations.

https://twitter.com/WarfareReports/s...40009354170368

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), happyuk (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), kudzy (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2022), Yoda (28th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #5328
    Thanks

This was posted by South Front yesterday, but one day is a long time in what now looks to be a rapidly escalating global war.
    My own comment: though like many others I strongly suspect US involvement, it does seem plausible that some other faction may be trying to frame the US for this, taking advantage of the known presence of a US Navy ship in the area at the time.
    It seems unlikely that if the US did do this, they'd be so very brazen about the visible presence of their ship. A real James-Bond-type sabotage attempt would be far more clandestine, and if carried out by drones, no surface vessel would ever need to be anywhere near.
    US Ships Suspected of Sabotage Attack on Nord Stream Pipelines

[brief extract from a long article]

On September 27, the detachment of US Navy ships led by the amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge announced the completion of work in the area of the alleged sabotage on gas pipelines. US ships completed their tasks in the Baltic Sea and were spotted heading to the Baltic Straits into the North Sea.

The group of US ships was spotted 30 kilometers from the site of the alleged sabotage on the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline and 50 kilometers from the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), kudzy (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Satori (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2022), Yoda (28th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #5329
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My own comment: though like many others I strongly suspect US involvement, it does seem plausible that some other faction may be trying to frame the US for this, taking advantage of the known presence of a US Navy ship in the area at the time.
    It seems unlikely that if the US did do this, they'd be so very brazen about the visible presence of their ship. A real James-Bond-type sabotage attempt would be far more clandestine, and if carried out by drones, no surface vessel would ever need to be anywhere near.
    Having said that, Caitlin Johnstone, a highly intelligent voice never to be ignored, has a twitter thread with plenty of incriminating evidence citing US means, motive and opportunity. (Those interested might take a minute or two to read the entire thread, not just this one tweet.)

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1574857056040853504

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), kudzy (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Satori (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2022), Yoda (28th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #5330
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This was posted by South Front yesterday, but one day is a long time in what now looks to be a rapidly escalating global war.
    US Ships Suspected of Sabotage Attack on Nord Stream Pipelines

[brief extract from a long article]

On September 27, the detachment of US Navy ships led by the amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge announced the completion of work in the area of the alleged sabotage on gas pipelines. US ships completed their tasks in the Baltic Sea and were spotted heading to the Baltic Straits into the North Sea.

The group of US ships was spotted 30 kilometers from the site of the alleged sabotage on the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline and 50 kilometers from the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

Biden (and Nuland) seemingly announced earlier this year that they would end Nord Stream 2 if Russia goes into Ukraine. This announcement also makes no sense if you want to keep it Bond style?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Kryztian (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #5331
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,396 times in 10,060 posts

https://tass.com/politics/1514755

SBU charges heads of DPR, Zaporozhye, Kherson Regions over referendums

It is noted that members of election commissions are also being looked into
    KIEV, September 28. /TASS/. The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) has accused 16 individuals of collaborating to organize the referendums in the DPR, the LPR, the Zaporozhye and Kherson Regions on joining Russia.

The list includes DPR head Denis Pushilin, head of the Zaporozhye Region’s military-civilian administration, Yevgeny Balitsky, head of the Kherson Region’s military-civilian administration, Vladimir Saldo and his deputy Kirill Stremousov.

"The SBU has brought charges against 16 more organizers [of the referendums]," the statement on the agency’s Telegram channel reads. It is specified that investigators had brought charges against the organizers on grounds of "collaborative activities" under Ukraine’s Criminal Code.

Charges were also brought against Chairman of the DPR People’s Council Vladimir Bidevka, Melitopol Mayor Galina Danilchenko, head of the military-civilian administration of Berdyansk and the Berdyansk Region, Alexander Saulenko, head of the Melitopol Region’s military-civilian administration, Andrey Siguta and Akimovka head, Maxim Zubarev.

Members of election commissions are also being looked into, including secretary of the DPR CEC Yelena Radomskaya, chairpersons of the Zaporozhye and Kherson Region’s election commissions, Galina Katyushchenko and Marina Zakharova, as well as the heads of the elections commissions of the Genichesky, Berislavsky, Kakhovsky and Skadovsky districts of the Kherson Region.

On Wednesday, the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry announced that government agencies had already begun searching for those Ukrainians who were involved in organizing the referendums on the territories not controlled by Kiev. Earlier, Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Reintegration of Uncontrolled Territories, Irina Vereshchuk, specified that the organizers were facing from five to ten years imprisonment and the confiscation of property.

From September 23-27, the DPR, the LPR, the Zaporozhye and Kherson Regions held referendums on joining Russia. The majority of residents in these regions voted in favor of this decision.

https://tass.com/politics/1514715?ut...m_social_share

SBU brings charges against heads of DPR, Zaporozhye, Kherson Regions over referendums

"The SBU brought charges against 16 more organizers of referendums," the statement says

KIEV, September 28. /TASS/. The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) has accused 16 individuals of collaboration for organizing referendums in the DPR, the LPR, the Zaporozhye and Kherson Regions on joining Russia.

The list includes DPR head Denis Pushilin, head of the Zaporozhye Region’s military-civilian administration Yevgeny Balitsky, head of the Kherson Region’s military-civilian administration Vladimir Saldo and his deputy Kirill Stremousov.

"The SBU brought charges against 16 more organizers [of referendums]," the statement on the agency’s Telegram channel reads. It is specified that investigators had brought charges against the organizers on the count of "collaborative activities" under Ukraine’s Criminal Code.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Violet3 (28th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #5332
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...32707452588032

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...32714784174080

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...66933673611264

https://twitter.com/ReadovkaWorld/st...00432493727745

https://www.rt.com/russia/563657-lug...putin-message/

Donbass republic and Kherson region appeal to Moscow
    The leader of the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR) and his counterpart in Kherson Region have officially asked President Vladimir Putin to be accepted into the Russian Federation. The move follows referendums on joining Russia, where the overwhelming majority voted in favor.

In a video address published on Wednesday, LPR leader Leonid Pasechnik said the republic’s residents have not received support from any country other than Russia, and have been continuously bombarded by Kiev’s forces for the past eight years.

Vladimir Saldo, leader of Ukraine’s Kherson Region, which is now mostly controlled by Russian forces, penned a similar address to Putin on Wednesday. In his letter, he also asked for his territory to be accepted into Russia, stating that the people of Kherson have expressed their desire to “reunite” with the country, which has “always lived in their hearts.”

Four regions vote to join Russia: What’s next?
    Four regions vote to join Russia: What’s next?
    The Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (LPR and DPR), along with Kherson Region and part of Zaporozhye Region in southern Ukraine, voted to join Russia in referendums that were held between September 23 and 27.

While the process of officially integrating these new provinces into the Russian Federation may take some time, as it requires approval from parliament and the president, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov has expressed optimism that it will be done “fast enough.”

Meanwhile, the EU and the US have called the referendums a “sham” and have vowed to “never recognize” the regions as part of the Russian Federation.
    Last edited by Ravenlocke; 28th September 2022 at 14:08.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #5333
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1575123490700681217

https://www.rt.com/russia/563668-uns...m-provocation/

Russia to summon UN Security Council

Moscow will request a meeting over a suspected “sabotage” attack on the Nord Stream pipeline

Russia to summon UN Security Council
    Moscow seeks to call an emergency UN Security Council session over the “provocations” at the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines, Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday in a Telegram post. Both pipelines were severely damaged earlier this week in what many suspect was a deliberate attack.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1575116031290478602

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Mare (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #5334
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RT_India_news/st...95827290554369

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #5335
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/tassagency_en/st...23281824317441

https://tass.com/politics/1514731?ut...m_social_share

[Russian diplomat warns Biden over pipeline incidents

"US President Joe Biden must answer the question of whether the United States carried out its threat on September 25 and 26 when an emergency was reported at three lines of Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2," Maria Zakharova emphasized

MOSCOW, September 28. /TASS/. US President Joe Biden should issue a reply as to whether the United States had carried out its threat over the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday.

"US President Joe Biden must answer the question of whether the United States carried out its threat on September 25 and 26 when an emergency was reported at three lines of Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2, which has been preliminarily recognized as ruptures, whereas he suggested those were blown up," the Russian diplomat said on her Telegram channel. On it, she posted a video in which the US leader delivers the speech in question.

"His statement of intent was backed up with a promise. One must be responsible for one’s words. Failure to understand what one says does not absolve anyone of responsibility. Europe must know the truth!" Zakharova emphasized.

On Tuesday, Nord Stream AG reported about "unprecedented damage" on Monday that affected three lines of the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines registered within several hours. The first was identified along Nord Stream 2 near the Danish island of Bornholm, and two leaks were discovered afterwards. Denmark’s Energy Agency said a large amount of natural gas had streamed out. Aircraft and vessels were advised to stay at least five miles away from the site of the incident.

Later, Swiss seismologists said two explosions had been recorded along the routes of both pipelines on Monday. President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen slammed the incidents as sabotage and warned that "any deliberate disruption is unacceptable [and] will lead to the strongest possible response".

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #5336
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...66125972299776

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/stat...69548595712000

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #5337
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ChannelOne_eng/s...99226056368128

https://twitter.com/ChannelOne_eng/s...86981700517890

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Vicus (28th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #5338
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/jaccocharite/sta...64454295080960

https://twitter.com/jaccocharite/sta...68976451059713

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (28th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), Vicus (28th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #5339
    Thanks

https://www.rt.com/russia/563639-zak...ream-sabotage/

Russia tells EU to treat US as pipeline sabotage suspect

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova has asked who the EU intends to punish with the “strongest possible response” for damage to the Nord Stream gas pipelines.

The diplomat said Poland's former foreign minister has already identified the US as the party behind the apparent sabotage. Radoslaw Sikorski is well connected to Washington elites through his employment at various think tanks.

The two Nord Stream pipelines were seriously damaged this week in what is suspected to have been a deliberate attack.

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Tuesday called the incident “sabotage action” and warned that “any deliberate disruption of active European energy infrastructure is unacceptable and will lead to the strongest possible response.”

On Wednesday, Zakharova asked who exactly the warning would apply to.

“I don’t get it. MEP Sikorski thanked the US for what had happened, so whom is Ursula ‘threatening’ there?” she wrote on social media.

Zakharova was referring to the reaction to the incident by Sikorski, now an EU lawmaker, who posted a photo of the site where the explosions occurred on Twitter with the words: “Thank you, USA.” He described the incident as a “special maintenance operation.”

Ex-Polish FM thanks US for destruction of Russian gas pipeline
    Ex-Polish FM thanks US for destruction of Russian gas pipeline
    Sikorski added that “there’s no shortage of pipeline capacity for taking gas from Russia to Western Europe, including Germany,” referring to the Yamal-Europe land pipeline that goes through Belarus and Poland. After the damage to the Nord Stream strings, Russian President Vladimir Putin “will have to talk to countries controlling” the alternative route to resume supplies, he predicted.

Zakharova earlier asked if Sikorski’s tweets amounted to an “official statement that this was a terrorist attack.” Meanwhile, Dmitry Polyanskiy, the Russian deputy ambassador to the UN, thanked Sikorski for “making it crystal clear who stands behind this terrorist-style targeting of civilian infrastructure!”

There has been no shortage of threats from some Western nations against Russian undersea pipelines, particularly the Nord Stream 2 both before and after late February, when Moscow sent troops into Ukraine. It had been ready to pump gas since September last year, but was not put into operation due to Germany’s refusal to certify it. Polish President Andrzej Duda demanded last month that the pipeline be “totally scrapped.”

US President Joe Biden warned in early February, before Russia began its military operation in Ukraine, that if Moscow acts against Kiev, “there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.” A journalist asked him to clarify what exactly he meant, to which Biden responded: “I promise you, we will be able to do that.”

ABC News

@ABC
    ·
    Follow

Pres. Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that." http://abcn.ws/3B5SScx

Watch on Twitter
    3:59 PM · Feb 7, 2022

Share this Tweet
    Read 2K replies

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken commented on the incident on Tuesday, stating that attacking Russian pipelines was “in no one’s interest.”

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (29th September 2022), Snoweagle (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #5340
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,416 times in 21,109 posts

• The Nordstream Sabotage in Focus: A MAJOR Escalation Regardless of Whodunnit:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Ivanhoe (28th September 2022), pounamuknight (29th September 2022), Reinhard (28th September 2022), Rizotto (29th September 2022), thepainterdoug (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 719 FirstFirst 1 167 217 257 267 277 317 367 719 LastLast