Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 13923

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #4421
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,585 times in 9,592 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

https://www.rt.com/russia/561153-kra...nian-soldiers/

Nationalist unit executes 100 fellow Ukrainian troops – Russian MoD

Some 100 Ukrainian soldiers have been executed by nationalist fighters from the “Kraken” regiment for abandoning their positions, Russia’s Ministry of Defense claimed in a daily briefing on Friday.

After Russian forces carried out an assault on Ukraine’s 58th motorized infantry brigade on August 14 near the settlement of Udy in the Kharkov region, the remnants of the formation fled their positions and retreated, ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said.

In order to “suppress panic and intimidate the personnel of the Armed forces of Ukraine,” fighters from the neo-Nazi “Kraken” regiment “demonstratively executed 100 servicemen of the 58th motorized infantry brigade who abandoned their positions” near Udy, the official said.

The “Kraken” regiment describes itself as a special reconnaissance and sabotage unit under the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, operating separately from the Armed Forces. Moscow considers it to be an offshoot of the notorious neo-Nazi “Azov” regiment which suffered a crushing defeat in the city of Mariupol back in May.

Russia’s Defense Ministry has accused the battalion of committing several war crimes since the beginning of the conflict, and believes it to be responsible for brutally mistreating Russian POWs.

Zelensky's elite battalion destroyed – Russia
    Zelensky's elite battalion destroyed – Russia
    While there is no information on how many fighters the “Kraken” regiment has, some estimates suggest it is about 1,800 soldiers strong, most of whom are Azov veterans and volunteers. Over the course of Russia’s military operation in Ukraine, the Ministry of Defense has regularly reported the elimination of hundreds of fighters from the “Kraken” regiment as well as from other nationalist divisions.

In its Friday update, Russia’s MoD reported destroying temporary deployment points of the “Azov” and “Aidar” formations near the city of Soledar in the Donetsk People’s Republic, and claimed to have eliminated over 50 neo-Nazi fighters as well as 12 units of military equipment.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #4422
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

World
    Strange Corporate Decisions This Week
    World Hal Turner 18 August 2022 Hits: 36575

Earlier this week, I received two reports that WALMART had allegedly "canceled billions of dollars in orders."

I was **not** able to get more info such as specific types of products or specific suppliers, or specific country of origin, so since I couldn't verify it, I didn't report it.

Minutes ago, I got this:

"My wife works for amazon web services (AWS) and they just canceled 40% of the marketing budget, froze hiring, and canceled all employee travel today"

It was done on a video call about 50 minutes ago.

I am endeavoring to verify it, so treat it as RUMOR right now . . . but here's the thing:

If these claims prove true, this is a major indicator of bad **** coming.

Especially the travel part. AWS has assets in China, Taiwan, and Eastern Bloc countries.

UKRAINE

Two days ago, I got word that the US/NATO shipped four (4) nuclear ARTILLERY shells to Ukraine. Word was that the Ukrainians were to use those shells to hit the Zaporazyhe Nuclear Power Plant. A nuke artillery shell would certainly be able to penetrate a Reactor Containment building, and even a relatively tiny nuke blast would rupture a reactor, causing a radiation leakage disaster. BUT . . . they claimed . . . the fact that a nuke artillery shell was used will be MASKED by the reactor leaking radiation. So Ukraine would blame the Russians for mishandling the reactor causing it to blow up when, in reality, Ukraine caused it.

I thought this was a bit over-the-top, especially since the US unilaterally ended their nuclear artillery manufacturing and dismantled all their nuclear shells in the year 2004. HOWEVER, not all NATO countries did the same.

So it is possible that there are a few nuclear artillery shells still around, and if the US/NATO are actually the madmen that I believe they are, then some numbskull might have actually come up with a plan like this. Plausible deniability with a leaking reactor being blamed for radiation caused by the blast of nuclear artillery.

But since I could not verify **ANY** component of that story, I did NOT report it, either.

Which brings me to Ukraine, today.

There is a MJAJOR offensive taking place in Ukraine since yesterday. Russian Artillery was literally pounding from every part of the 150km long front line.

Today, Ukraine hit back inside Russia itself, with blasts in Belogorad. Then we had numerous reports of Ukraine missiles fired at the Kerch Strait Bridge. Then, no additional info -- at all. Weird.

Two hours after the alleged missile attack against the Kerch Strait Bridge, air raid sirens sounded in Kiev. Then . . . nothing.

All this is getting too weird, but I tell you these things because I have now found out that, this afternoon (eastern US Time) Russia told its people at the Zaporazhye Nuclear Power Plant they "are not to go to work tomorrow."

I HAVE VERIFIED THIS CLAIM.

So now, I look at the alleged WALMART order cancellations, the AWS 40% marketing budget cut, hiring freeze, and employee travel ban, along with what I've verified about Russians at the Nuclear power plant being told to stay home tomorrow, and I start to wonder to myself, is the intel I got about nuclear artillery shells factual and is tomorrow (or this weekend) when the plant at Zaporazyhe gets hits?

It's certainly within the realm of possibility that big boys got a quiet warning to scale down ahead of something major.

WALMART is incredibly connected with government and might have gotten a sort of "heads-up" that everything is going to **** this month" so they are planning accordingly . . . and maybe canceled Billions in orders?

And AWS has hundreds of millions of dollars in government contracts, so maybe they too got a sort of heads-up, and decided to cut the marketing budget and halt employee travel etc.?

Then too, it was just this month that no less than Henry Kissinger told a media outlet that "things will escalate in mid-August." Here we are.

I run all this past you so you can get a small glimpse into the info pouring in to me, and how hard it is to sift through apparently unrelated things, to come up with a picture of what might actually be.

Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Reports 6-8 Explosions
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...6-8-explosions

URGENT: US on verge of becoming party to Ukrainian conflict, Moscow warns
    World Hal Turner 19 August 2022 Hits: 4695

Washington’s continued support for Kiev during Moscow’s military operation has put the US on the verge of becoming party to the Ukrainian conflict, Russia’s deputy Foreign Minister, Sergey Ryabkov has said.

“We don't want escalation. We’d like to avoid a situation, in which the US becomes a party to the conflict, but so far we don’t see any readiness of the other side to take these warnings seriously,” Ryabkov told Rossiya 1 TV channel on Friday.

Moscow rejects Washington's explanation, that providing Ukraine with weapons and other aid is justified by Kiev’s right to self-defense, he pointed out.

“Excuse me, what kind of self-defense is it if they are already openly talking about the possibility of attacking targets deep in the Russian territory, in Crimea?” the deputy FM wondered.

According to Ryabkov, such statements are being made by the Ukrainian side “not just under the blind eye of the US and NATO, but with the encouragement of this kind of sentiment, approaches, plans and ideas directly from Washington,” Ryabkov insisted.

The ever more obvious and deeper involvement in Ukraine in terms of countering our military operation, in fact, puts this country, the US, on the verge of turning into a party to the conflict,” he reiterated.

The US has been the strongest supporter of Kiev amid its conflict with Russia, providing Kiev with billions of dollars in military and financial aid, as well as intelligence data. Washington’s deliveries to the Ukrainian military have included such sophisticated hardware as HIMARS multiple rocket launchers, M777 howitzers and combat drones.

Reuters reported on Friday that US President Joe Biden is about to announce another lethal aid package for Kiev of around $800 million.

An unnamed official from the Biden administration told Politico on Thursday that the White House had no problem with Ukraine attacking Crimea, which became part of Russia after a 2014 referendum staged in response to a violent coup. The US believes that Kiev can strike any target on its territory, and “Crimea is Ukraine,” the American official insisted.

There have recently been a number of explosions near a Russian ammunition depot and at a military airfield in Crimea, which the Defense Ministry said were acts of “sabotage.” However, Ukrainian authorities haven’t officially confirmed involvement in the attacks.

Russia sent troops into Ukraine on February 24, citing Kiev’s failure to implement the Minsk agreements, designed to give the regions of Donetsk and Lugansk special status within the Ukrainian state. The protocols, brokered by Germany and France, were first signed in 2014. Former Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko has since admitted that Kiev’s main goal was to use the ceasefire to buy time and “create powerful armed forces.”

In February 2022, the Kremlin recognized the Donbass republics as independent states and demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join any Western military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), Ivanhoe (20th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #4423
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ivan_8848/status...56011891200001
    Last edited by Ravenlocke; 21st August 2022 at 16:58.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), fifi (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4424
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-nuclear-plant
    Putin Warns Macron "Large-Scale Catastrophe" Looms At Ukraine Nuclear Plant
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, AUG 19, 2022 - 11:50 AM

French President Emmanuel Macron and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin held a phone call Friday where the focus was ensuring the avoidance of disaster at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant in southern Ukraine. For weeks the site has emerged as the single most concerning hotspot in the conflict, given the possibility of nuclear accident.

Over the past week tit-for-tat accusations between Russian and Ukrainian forces have intensified amid warnings of "another Chernobyl" if the standoff doesn't deescalate. Russia, which has about 500 of its troops occupying the nuclear power plant, the largest in Europe, has blamed Ukrainian forces for repeat shelling of the sensitive facility.

Putin in Friday's call warned Macron about the potential for "large-scale catastrophe" at the plant, blaming Kiev for the continued shelling and the deterioration of safe operations.

This is such BS , after all that was done to contain Chernobyl , I dont believe Putin would damage this , I do believe other bad actors out there would, they dont care and we are all expendable in their eyes

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), Vicus (19th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #4425
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

^^^

Waste of Space Cocos Macron is getting involved on the backhand always, like no one knows the serpent he really is. Trying to smooth things over, smiling and holding the backstab knife neatly behind his back. Can't really see anyone taking that poor excuse for a Male serious.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 19th August 2022 at 16:46.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Ravenlocke (19th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #4426
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/colonelhomsi/sta...85904808026114

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/jaccocharite/sta...73174324318208

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), Vicus (19th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #4427
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,272 times in 1,654 posts

Nationalist unit executes 100 fellow Ukrainian troops – Russian MoD

Moscow says the execution of soldiers who abandoned their positions was meant to intimidate other Ukrainian fighters

Some 100 Ukrainian soldiers have been executed by nationalist fighters from the “Kraken” regiment for abandoning their positions, Russia’s Ministry of Defense claimed in a daily briefing on Friday.

After Russian forces carried out an assault on Ukraine’s 58th motorized infantry brigade on August 14 near the settlement of Udy in the Kharkov region, the remnants of the formation fled their positions and retreated, ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said.

In order to “suppress panic and intimidate the personnel of the Armed forces of Ukraine,” fighters from the neo-Nazi “Kraken” regiment “demonstratively executed 100 servicemen of the 58th motorized infantry brigade who abandoned their positions” near Udy, the official said.

The “Kraken” regiment describes itself as a special reconnaissance and sabotage unit under the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, operating separately from the Armed Forces. Moscow considers it to be an offshoot of the notorious neo-Nazi “Azov” regiment which suffered a crushing defeat in the city of Mariupol back in May.

Russia’s Defense Ministry has accused the battalion of committing several war crimes since the beginning of the conflict, and believes it to be responsible for brutally mistreating Russian POWs.

While there is no information on how many fighters the “Kraken” regiment has, some estimates suggest it is about 1,800 soldiers strong, most of whom are Azov veterans and volunteers. Over the course of Russia’s military operation in Ukraine, the Ministry of Defense has regularly reported the elimination of hundreds of fighters from the “Kraken” regiment as well as from other nationalist divisions.

In its Friday update, Russia’s MoD reported destroying temporary deployment points of the “Azov” and “Aidar” formations near the city of Soledar in the Donetsk People’s Republic, and claimed to have eliminated over 50 neo-Nazi fighters as well as 12 units of military equipment.

https://www.rt.com/russia/561153-kra...nian-soldiers/

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #4428
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,272 times in 1,654 posts

West will brush Ukraine biolab allegations under the carpet just like those of Kosovo organ trafficking

Western narrative control kicks into overdrive to shift blame, whitewash culprits, or make sure inconvenient lines of questioning are never pursued

In crisis after crisis, Western narrative control kicks into overdrive to shift blame, whitewash culprits, or make sure inconvenient lines of questioning are never pursued

Perhaps we should remind ourselves of the post-Cold War Western formula announced during the heady days of the early 2000s, an era marked by another famous American political quote, Karl Rove’s “we’re an empire now and, when we act, we create our own reality.” As Tony Blair’s policy adviser, Robert Cooper, nonchalantly put it on the pages of The Guardian in April 2002: “The challenge to the postmodern world is to get used to the idea of double standards. Among ourselves, we operate on the basis of laws and open cooperative security. But when dealing with more old-fashioned kinds of states outside the postmodern continent of Europe, we need to revert to the rougher methods of an earlier era – force, pre-emptive attack, deception, whatever is necessary to deal with those who still live in the 19th century world of every state for itself. Among ourselves, we keep the law but when we are operating in the jungle, we must also use the laws of the jungle.”

if properly investigated and proven true, could serve as an indictment of what could be America’s use of Ukraine as a vast pathogen testing ground. And since the Western media mostly chose to ignore it, the ambassador was certainly not going to make a statement they would have to quote, drawing attention to the issue. And now that Twitter has suspended the Russian Foreign Ministry’s account for daring to quote key parts of Kirillov’s media presentation about the possible origins of Covid-19, Burns and company don’t have to say anything at all. If it’s memory-holed by the social media, then it’s as if it never happened.

That’s the modus operandi of the Western elites – it’s not the truth that matters, but successfully managing the narrative so that it doesn’t leave room for doubt in people’s minds. In other words, they think they can do whatever they want.

Zakharova just recently more fully described the house of horrors over which Thaci allegedly presided: “Kosovo is the territory of ‘black’ transplantation. People were dissected alive, taking out internal organs for sale to those people in the West… In the West they stood in line for organ transplant operations. And they began to receive these organs when Kosovo turned into a terrible black hole in which people disappeared, who were not just killed, but killed to sell their internal organs.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/560766-wes...b-shift-blame/

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Ravenlocke (19th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (19th August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #4429
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RussiaUN/status/1560647828732518400

https://twitter.com/RussiaUN/status/1560389780449464321

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), Gwin Ru (19th August 2022), Ivanhoe (20th August 2022), kfm27917 (19th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (20th August 2022), Reinhard (20th August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), Tintin (20th August 2022), Vicus (19th August 2022), XelNaga (20th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #4430
    Thanks

https://readovka.world/news/108814

Zaporizhzhia NPP threatens world with an atomic catastrophe for 7 years

The Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant requires an urgent intervention of the plant's creators, the Russian power engineers. The service life of the nuclear power units expired back in 2015-2018, and the continued operation of the rusty equipment threatens to be disastrous even without shelling by the Ukrainian Armed Forces. However, the Ukrainian authorities have concealed the truth from the international community and international energy organizations, counting on overhauls. And now they are trying as if to destroy traces by shelling the plant with artillery. Readovka has at its disposal an official letter from one of the plant's technicians. During a visit to the NPP of Head of Operational Safety Section of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Fuming Jiang on January 16, 2020, the technician literally ran after Mr. Fuming the entire inspection warning about the approaching disaster at the nuclear power plant. The man has been struggling to say that the shelf life of the nuclear reactors went out five years ago (unit 1 and 2 in 2015, unit 3 in 2017, unit 4 in 2018, and the fifth in 2020). The operation of all reactors had to be halted urgently, and the Soviet equipment (the units were launched in the 1980s-1990s) had to be inspected by the plant's designers – Russian nuclear specialists, the technician warned. Nevertheless, Fuming along with the plant management pretended that the inspection went smoothly and there was no itchy employee with a panicked mood. The official verdict of the IAEA's 2020 inspection was "no violations detected, equipment is operating properly." The NPP's management fired the technician, but his preoccupation with the situation made him write a letter with an appeal to the European public and environmental international organizations, the text of which was made available to Readovka.

https://cdn.readovka.ru/n/2204376/1200/f2d1f09363.jpg

After appeals of the NPP employee to the IAEA small changes did occur – the press service of Zaporizhzhia NPP suddenly reported that power unit No. 4 will be shut down for 125 days for overhaul. "Allegedly this is previously planned work," says the author. But power unit No. 4 already underwent an overhaul in 2019, it needs equipment replacement, not an overhaul, insists the NPP employee.

https://cdn.readovka.ru/n/2204377/1200/56d6c1b3f6.jpg

Kyiv had reportedly regularly allocated money to ensure safety at the station, though the sums of money were so small that it sufficed only for the warning systems, because it needed billions of dollars to repair the units, which Ukraine did not have. Moreover, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and the ruling party have other reasons to turn a blind eye to the barely making ends meet. The fact is that nuclear power generation is much cheaper than thermal power plants. It would be more reasonable to give the leadership in providing energy to the nuclear power plant, but then where would the director of DTEK, the Ukrainian oligarch Rinat Akhmetov, get the money from? To understand the situation, it is necessary to know that the DTEK group (Ukrainian thermal power plant) generates two-thirds of all energy produced in Ukraine. Akhmetov finances the "Servant of the People" faction in the Rada and is formally Zelenskyy's backbone. The Ukrainian president himself, having distanced himself from Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky and taken the side of billionaire philanthropist George Soros and the IMF in the disputes about the land law and Privatbank, needs the support of Akhmetov. As for the oligarch, nuclear power prevents him from making money. What is happening at the NPP now? Even though the Zaporizhzhia plant has been controlled by Russian troops since March, it continues to operate for Kyiv, but only at 20% of its total capacity. The plant sends electricity to Ukraine and is legally controlled by Ukrenergoatom. Ukraine bombs the plant every day, with shells hitting the cooling system.

If it fails and specialists do not immediately repair the damage, the plant will begin to overheat, increasing the risk of disaster for the reactor itself. This shelling actually has two calculated goals. Firstly, by shelling the plant, the Kyiv regime expects to conceal from the world community the real state of affairs at the NPP, which will raise big questions for the people in charge, primarily Zelenskyy. Secondly, the NPP accident will provoke a violent reaction of the environmental world community against Russia, which will surely be pinned as the alleged "aggressor country". The threat is posed by the spent fuel at the power plant - Ukraine stores it in 200 concrete containers without any special protection, which, according to safety regulations, should not be there. During the next shelling there is a probability that the containers will be hit, and then heavy fractions of the dirty fuel with radiation, will get into the air. There is a huge chance of contamination. The first victims will be, of course, the personnel who are still operating two of the six units. The consequences of the disaster could be severe, depending on the scale of this leak - the radioactive wave could travel a radius of up to 845 km and cover Belgorod, Kursk, Bryansk, Voronezh, Volgograd, and even Smolensk. The distance between the Zaporizhzhia plant and Moscow it is 900-950 km. But again, the radius of impact depends on wind direction and climatic conditions. Emissions can also cover eastern Europe - Bulgaria, Slovakia, Turkey. Or it could land on the coast of Turkey, the Krasnodar region, or Romania. Elimination of the emergency will also be complicated because of the fighting, Sergey Kondratyev, deputy department head at the Institute of Energy and Finance said.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Ravenlocke; 20th August 2022 at 20:11.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (20th August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), XelNaga (21st August 2022)

21. Link to Post #4431
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/coope125/status/1560980645941313536

https://twitter.com/TobiAyodele/stat...72121668349952

https://twitter.com/TobiAyodele/stat...72129989976065

https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status...51677486088193

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://readovka.world/news/108843

Ukrainian forces attempt to sow panic with attacks on Crimea

Apparently, the closer is August 24 (six months of the Free Trade Zone and Independence Day), the sacred date for Kyiv, the more active Ukrainians and pro-Ukrainian forces will act in information and psychological warfare.

Today's incidents in Crimea are yet another attempt to pressure the mentality, sow panic, and inflate network overreaches. Plans to "liberate" Kherson have been replaced by conventional terrorism. All of this, of course, has been coordinated with Washington and London, because it was not for nothing that the American press reported that the US allowed its weapons to be used against Crimea, since the White House still considers the peninsula to be Ukrainian.

Earlier it was reported that an UAV in Sevastopol was shot down by the air defense post, it fell on the roof of the headquarters and caught fire. Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev stated that the UAV was shot down by an air defense post right above the fleet headquarters.

Crimea and Yevpatoriya are also reported to be under attack, though the Russian military performs its tasks clearly, professionally and efficiently, effectively shooting the targets in the air.
    Last edited by Ravenlocke; 20th August 2022 at 20:15.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (20th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), Ivanhoe (20th August 2022), kfm27917 (20th August 2022), pounamuknight (21st August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), XelNaga (21st August 2022)

23. Link to Post #4432
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TobiAyodele/stat...13358161661954

https://twitter.com/TobiAyodele/stat...14253276356608

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), XelNaga (21st August 2022)

25. Link to Post #4433
    Thanks

https://www.rt.com/russia/561214-ukr...soning-moscow/

Russian soldiers in Ukraine hospitalized with severe chemical poisoning – Moscow

Several Russian soldiers involved in the military operation in Ukraine have been hospitalized with severe chemical poisoning, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday.

Traces of Botulinum toxin Type B, which is an “organic poison of artificial origin,” have been discovered in samples taken from the servicemen, the ministry said, accusing Kiev of “chemical terrorism.”

The Russian troops were “hospitalized with signs of severe poisoning” after being stationed near the village of Vasilyevka in Zaporozhye Region on July 31, the statement said.

“The Zelensky regime has authorized terrorist attacks with the use of toxic substances against Russian personnel and civilians” following a string of military defeats in Donbass and other areas, the ministry insisted.

Moscow plans to send laboratory tests from the soldiers to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

Botulinum toxin, often called the “miracle poison,” is one of the most toxic biological substances known to science. Produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria, it blocks the release of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter, causing muscle paralysis.

Botulinum toxin Type A has been used in medicine in small doses in recent decades, especially to treat disorders characterized by overactive muscle movement. It’s also well known in cosmetology under its shortened name, Botox.

READ MORE: Russia warns of Ukrainian false-flag chemical attack
    However, Botulinum toxin poses a major threat as a bioweapon due its ease of production and distribution, and the high fatality rate resulting from poisoning. Recovery is only possible after a lengthy period of intensive care.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), Ivanhoe (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), Violet3 (21st August 2022), XelNaga (21st August 2022)

27. Link to Post #4434
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Thanks Ravenlocke for posting that RT article. Quote from above article:
    "The Russian troops were “hospitalized with signs of severe poisoning” after being stationed near the village of Vasilyevka in Zaporozhye Region on July 31, the statement said."

Anybody has any idea of the contamination mechanism for this 'Botulinum toxin' in this case? Sprayed by drones? Directly sprinkled in the source of drinking water or food provided to these Russian soldiers?

There could be a connection to the bio labs all over Ukraine, sponsored by USA. Only psychopaths would unleash such toxins.
    Last edited by Rizotto; 21st August 2022 at 08:16.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

avid (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), Ivanhoe (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), pyrangello (21st August 2022), Ravenlocke (21st August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), XelNaga (21st August 2022)

29. Link to Post #4435
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    "The Russian troops were “hospitalized with signs of severe poisoning” after being stationed near the village of Vasilyevka in Zaporozhye Region on July 31, the statement said."

Anybody has any idea of what the mechanism of this 'Botulinum toxin' contamination could be in this case? Sprayed by drones? Directly sprinkled in the source of drinking water or food provided to these Russian soldiers?

There could be a connection to the bio labs all over Ukraine, sponsored by USA. Only psychopaths would unleash such toxins.
    Quote Botulinum neurotoxins, causative agents of botulism in humans, are produced by Clostridium botulinum, an anaerobic spore-former Gram positive bacillus. Botulinum neurotoxin poses a major bioweapon threat because of its extreme potency and lethality; its ease of production, transport, and misuse; and the need for prolonged intensive care among affected persons. A single gram of crystalline toxin, evenly dispersed and inhaled, can kill more than one million people. The basis of the phenomenal potency of botulinum toxin is enzymatic; the toxin is a zinc proteinase that cleaves neuronal vesicle associated proteins responsible for acetylcholine release into the neuromuscular junction. As a military or terrorist weapon, botulinum toxin could be disseminated via aerosol or by contamination of water or food supplies, causing widespread casualties. A fascinating aspect of botulinum toxin research in recent years has been development of the most potent toxin into a molecule of significant therapeutic utility.

All four forms of botulisms (food borne, infant, wound and animal) cause illness through a common pathway regardless of the manner in which the toxin gains systemic access

Botulinum neurotoxins are the most poisonous poison known to the humankind produced by strains of C. botulinum. The lethal dose for a person by the oral route is estimated at 30 ng. The two most likely mechanisms for use of botulinum toxin as a terrorist weapon include deliberate contamination of food or beverages or via an aerosol release.

Source
    My two cents, water or food contamination.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), pyrangello (21st August 2022), Ravenlocke (21st August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), XelNaga (21st August 2022)

31. Link to Post #4436
    Thanks

Comparing these past articles and actions to a year ago, this all looks very bad for the future. The insane are now running the asylum.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

9ideon (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), lisalu (21st August 2022), Ravenlocke (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), Violet3 (21st August 2022)

33. Link to Post #4437
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)

Anybody has any idea of the contamination mechanism for this 'Botulinum toxin' in this case? Sprayed by drones? Directly sprinkled in the source of drinking water or food provided to these Russian soldiers?

The Russians have discovered drones with containers that looked like they were for dropping some form of liquid in abandoned Ukrainian bases a while back. But we are also seeing terrorist type events behind the Russian lines, and now actually in the heart of Russia, so it's anyones guess at this point.

Maybe even artillery shells, if so are they supplied by NATO & if so, is that yet another line they have crossed ?

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), Ravenlocke (21st August 2022), Reinhard (21st August 2022), Rizotto (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), Violet3 (21st August 2022)

35. Link to Post #4438
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Comparing these past articles and actions to a year ago, this all looks very bad for the future. The insane are now running the asylum.
    Been like that for couple thousand years so, it's only now that they've fully gone open about it again, it was like this before, it's nothing new, we just do not remember because it has been over 100 years since "Nobility" lost power to rule. Now they're just called "Politicians", "Leaders", (self proclaimed) Elite etc.

These People have been killing, raping and stealing for thousands of years, they're the ones who instigated genocide on for example Native Americans, they're the ones putting People against each other, spread hate, create issues between religious People, filling the minds of generations with false hope, create World Wars, they are the true plague on this planet and always have been.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), Ravenlocke (21st August 2022), Rizotto (22nd August 2022), Spiral (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), Violet3 (21st August 2022)

37. Link to Post #4439
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

This is an excellent and on-topic discussion chaired by Gonzalo Lira and published yesterday. Recently, he's been holding 'round tables' (this is #15), some more focused and successful than others. This one stands out (for me) because it was all about Ukraine.

The guests here are Clayton Morris and Lindsey Snell. Both are impressive, and both used to be mainstream journalists. Clayton Morris hosts the YouTube channel Redacted, and Lindsey Snell's website is ishgal.com. Lindsey in particular has contacts with Ukrainian soldiers and international mercenaries in Ukraine. Her accounts fo what they have told her are compelling, and she enlarges on this several times in this conversation.

To complement this, this is a recent [excellent] Lindsay Snell video: (5 August)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st August 2022 at 11:17.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (21st August 2022), avid (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), Kryztian (22nd August 2022), Ravenlocke (21st August 2022), Snoweagle (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022), Yoda (21st August 2022)

39. Link to Post #4440
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TobiAyodele/stat...18272372559872

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

9ideon (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), kfm27917 (21st August 2022), Rizotto (22nd August 2022), Snoweagle (21st August 2022), Tintin (21st August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 697 FirstFirst 1 122 172 212 222 232 272 322 697 LastLast