1. Link to Post #181
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Separatist leader announces evacuation of residents to southeast Russia

What is actually more interesting are the words from Putin and Lukashenko during the press conference and later in the vid the Q&A.

They're conspiracy theorists, lolololol.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 19th February 2022 at 04:05.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

mojo (9th March 2022), Reinhard (18th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

The western media and politicians have repeated so much the "imminent invasion" that they started sounding autistic. Now that reality is showing Ukraine doing an actual invasion and attack on civilians, will they shut up or continue rambling incoherently while war crimes are being committed in Donbass?

It had been said since long ago that all the weapons being sent to Ukraine were given to Azov and other nazi groups, and were never meant to attack Russian army but to attack the people in Donbass, now it doesn't look like a lie, it's happening and some people are pretending not to notice or looking away while they continue to repeat talking points and lies

I still see a lot of ignoramus repeating the "occupied Donbass" and i even saw someone say earlier today "the invaders are returning to Russia" meaning the people in Donbass that will have to be sent away to prevent their death by the Ukranian army. Incredible ignorant and nefarious. No they are not returning to Russia, they are leaving their homes behind to save their lives, otherwise they would be cleansed by the Nazi Ukranian army. That's the truth that all those twitter accounts and western media channels conveniently "have no knowledge about"

If Russia were invading, wouldn't it be the other way? Are people in the Ukranian side of Donbass moving to the west? To escape the Russian invading forces? The direction of this move is important, let's use some logical and critical thinking please

Also, if forcefully removing people from their land the way Ukraine is doing is acceptable, does it means China can now go and do the same in Taiwan? by the same logic, people in Taiwan or Hong Kong are invading China, because they also want to separate from the coup controlled 'China'. I wonder... Or is it full hypocrisy what we are seeing here?

That Ukraine was going to attack Donbass is no news, it was being said before and it was ignored, then as Ukraine is actually doing this, i even see one person who i can only think he has some mental issues doing a live stream claiming Russia is killing Ukrainian civilians right now!

"UKRAINE MOBILISES ITS ARMY AND SBU TO ATTACK DPR AND LPR AND INVOLVE RUSSIA IN THE DONBASS WAR - 11/02/2022"
    https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022...e-donbass-war/
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 18:15.
    Tired

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ewan (18th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), mojo (8th March 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #183
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

wait, what?
    Ukraine invading? You must be joking, right? When 60% of Russia's army is right on the border?

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    It had been said since long ago that all the weapons being sent to Ukraine were given to Azov and other nazi groups, and were never meant to attack Russian army but to attack the people in Donbass, now it doesn't look like a lie, it's happening and some people are pretending not to notice or looking away while they continue to repeat talking points and lies
    You mean the anti-tank weapons? Used to attack civilians?

Those weapons aren't even going to be used during the Russian invasion, they are meant for the insurgency that will occur afterwards
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 18th February 2022 at 18:18.

6. Link to Post #184
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    wait, what?
    Ukraine invading? You must be joking, right? When 60% of Russia's army is right on the border?
    Where is the Ukrainian army right now? Can you show a map of their locations? Or... is not available?

Please hold your reply until you get that map and post it here, i truly want to see it and i hope people here will too

It has been explained way too many times, maybe you didn't pay attention since none of this was on the channels you seem to be watching

The strategy is simple:

1. Demonize Russia as an invader if they step to help anyone at Donbass
    2. Once the entire world is watching Russia's every single little move, attack Donbass and make people run away
    3. Take control of the entire region and force the people out forever. If Russia attempts to defend them then the hysterical "Russia is invading Ukraine" lie will be supported, no west media speak the truth about it, we know that

So the people in Donbass have to be evacuated to Russia even though they are Ukrainians, ask yourself why? Why are they moving away from their homes, what's the danger they are facing?

Does anyone ask logical questions at all anymore, or is that a lost art?
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 18:23.
    Tired

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Patient (18th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

8. Link to Post #185
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

wait, what?
    Where is the Ukrainian army right now? Can you show a map of their locations? Or... is not available?

Please hold your reply until you get that map and post it here, i truly want to see it and i hope people here will too
    What does that have to do with anything, I don't understand. Why would Ukraine invade Russia? That makes absolutely no sense.

If Russia were invading, wouldn't it be the other way? Are people in the Ukranian side of Donbass moving to the west? To escape the Russian invading forces? The direction of this move is important, let's use some logical and critical thinking please
    Uhm.. because the separatists know the russian invasion will start soon and want to clear the area of civilians?
    How would it make sense for Ukraine to evacuate before a Russian invasion? They can't ever know for sure when that would happen, Russia can just postpone forever.
    Should Ukraine just evacuate their entire country indefinitely? Also, how would this affect their economy?

No, the ones evacuating are the ones that know for sure what is going to happen...
    And if they would want to do that... why now? When Russia brought 60% of its BTGs right on the border.
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 18th February 2022 at 18:25.

9. Link to Post #186
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

wait, what?

What does that have to do with anything, I don't understand. Why would Ukraine invade Russia? That makes absolutely no sense.
    And if they would want to do that... why now? When Russia brought 60% of its BTGs right on the border.
    Again, Ukraine is invading Donbass, not Russia... Donbass is part of Ukraine, they want to separate from Ukraine...

You can't possibly be serious, how can't you not know that?

Or are you trolling or mudding the waters?

If you truly don't know what's going on with Donbass and Ukraine then things look bad for you right now. If you know and purposedly are pretending not to know, then things are looking very bad for you right now
    Tired

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #187
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

wait, what?

Again, Ukraine is invading Donbass, not Russia... Donbass is part of Ukraine, they want to separate from Ukraine...

You can't possibly be serious, how or why are you trolling or mudding the waters?
    Serious about what? You're saying that Ukraine will invade Donbass now, after weeks of Russia bringing their army on the other side of the border...

So they were just being fair play about it and wanted to wait until Russia is prepared...

Are you serious or joking? I honestly don't know

12. Link to Post #188
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

wait, what?

You can't possibly be serious, how or why are you trolling or mudding the waters?
    Serious about what? You're saying that Ukraine will invade Donbass now, after weeks of Russia bringing their army on the other side of the border...

So they were just being fair play about it and wanted to wait until Russia is prepared...

Are you serious or joking? I honestly don't know
    No one brought any army to "the other side of the border", they have been saying that autistic lie for almost 10 years now, please pay attention

You are feigning ignorance about the real issue. It's clear by your own words and attitude on every reply you just made. You just made up fake events and keep twisting facts + deflecting with ridiculous claims. It's hilarious but also It's not going to work

The explanation is simple, read this, but i know you'll keep running around the bushes anyway. I still hope you post the Ukranian military map, just like the one for Russia, it could say a lot about what the real purpose of that army are. That's why it won't be posted or be made available

Donbass is the eastern part of Ukraine, they want to separate into their own independent state, Ukraine will kill them or take the regions back by force, they don't care for the people and will commit war crimes with the help of the US if necessary. That's the basics of it, and it is a well known problem since 2013
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 18:48.
    Tired

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

kfm27917 (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

14. Link to Post #189
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No one brought any army to "the other side of the border", they have been saying that autistic lie for almost 10 years now, please pay attention
    Uhm... what do you mean with that? There are hundreds of commercial satellite images, SAR imagery from agricultural satellites, tiktok videos made by Russian citizens on the Russian side of the border, vkontakte videos.

Have you not seen any of them?

Go check just these 2 accounts to get up to speed.
    https://twitter.com/COUPSURE
    https://twitter.com/ELINTNews

You are feigning ignorance about the real issue. It's clear by your own words and attitude on every reply you just made
    Please stop

15. Link to Post #190
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Uhm... what do you mean with that? There are hundreds of commercial satellite images, SAR imagery from agricultural satellites, tiktok videos made by Russian citizens on the Russian side of the border, vkontakte videos.

Have you not seen any of them?
    Where is the map of the Ukrainian army?

Quote Go check just these 2 accounts to get up to speed.
    https://twitter.com/COUPSURE
    https://twitter.com/ELINTNews
    Those twitter channels are propaganda and full of hate, they distribute lies like "ocupied Donbass"

They dehumanize the people in Donbass and act like they are invaders, when they are not and they are on their own land. That's enough to know those channels are garbage, any channel that supports or shamelessly shares those lies and enables the killing or hating of minorities the way it is happening is garbage, i'm sorry but that's true

See an example below, i'm sorry but like i said, that's just garbage, a plain shameless lie. "the occupied territories of eastern Ukraine", they have no shame

And here's another nefarious one, so i supposed all those people just suddenly 'invaded' and i have to ask, what happened to the people who used to live there before 'the invasion'. Because if this territory is 'occupied' then it means these people don't belong there and removed the previous owners from their lands, do you agree to that?

You are feigning ignorance about the real issue. It's clear by your own words and attitude on every reply you just made
    Please stop
    No you stop

lol, this is the typical example of how twisted the views are

So you agree that China can take Taiwan by force now? I mean that's what Ukraine is going to do so i guess it's only fair that China can do the same. Right?

Now it's the perfect time if you are planning to ignore all i said and nitpick over a small detail or deflect once more
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 19:00.
    Tired

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

kfm27917 (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #191
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Those twitter channels are propaganda and full of hate, they distribute lies like "ocupied Donbass"
    So all the hundreds of videos and images are fake or what?
    The ones posted by russians on vkontakte and tiktok too?

Taiwan doesn't have anything to do with this, please don't change the subject.

Also, you keep asking about a map of the ukrainians' positions... I don't have it, but what does that have to do with my question.

For the sake of arguing, let's imagine that I have a map and it shows whatever you want it to show. (what would that be? the ukrainian army massed near Donbass?)
    So let's say they are all massed near Donbass, ignoring the defense of the northern border, where a large portion of the Russian army is in Belarus, or the southern flank, where Russia is massed in Crimea... Let's say they're all next to Donbass...

You still didn't answer my question.
    Why would they invade now? when 60% of the Russian army is on their borders.

Why wouldn't they try to surprise Russia?

Russia just said their troops will return from the border with Ukraine (even though all the satellite images and social media videos show the opposite)
    Why wouldn't they wait until those troops go back to their bases, if we would believe Russia?

Update:
    Quote Both DNR and LNR leaders filmed their "evacuation videos" on February 16th, as Telegram metadata shows. Denis Pushilin even says "today, on February 18th..." . Everything that happens today is clearly and undoubtfully staged
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 18th February 2022 at 19:18.

18. Link to Post #192
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

So all the hundreds of videos and images are fake or what?
    The ones posted by russians on vkontakte and tiktok too?

Taiwan doesn't have anything to do with this, please don't change the subject.

Also, you keep asking about a map of the ukrainians' positions... I don't have it, but what does that have to do with my question.

For the sake of arguing, let's imagine that I have a map and it shows whatever you want it to show. (what would that be? the ukrainian army massed near Donbass?)
    So let's say they are all massed near Donbass, ignoring the defense of the northern border, where a large portion of the Russian army is in Belarus, or the southern flank, where Russia is massed in Crimea... Let's say they're all next to Donbass...

You still didn't answer my question.
    Why would they invade now? when 60% of the Russian army is on their borders.

Why wouldn't they try to surprise Russia?

Russia just said their troops will return from the border with Ukraine (even though all the satellite images and social media videos show the opposite)
    Why wouldn't they wait until those troops go back to their bases, if we would believe Russia?

Update:
    Quote Both DNR and LNR leaders filmed their "evacuation videos" on February 16th, as Telegram metadata shows. Denis Pushilin even says "today, on February 18th..." . Everything that happens today is clearly and undoubtfully staged
    Please post the map of where the Ukrainian army is right now

I'm just teasing you, i know you won't

By the way, have you seen this? It's hilarious

Here's a link to the search on google
    https://www.google.com/search?q=thou...F3%2F2019&tbm=

And the search term is "thousands of troops near russian border"

See this has been happening for lots of years now, you are only bombarded with it non stop now because it's useful for the current narrative. Run the search yourself, or not if you don't want to see the truth

So as i said, nothing new about the 'massive troops at the border', it's a yawn, i've seen the same thing for lots of years now so it kind of lost it's shine by now

Quote Why would they invade now? when 60% of the Russian army is on their borders.
    I already explained this, multiple times, no one is 'invading Russia' as you falsely claimed when i spoke about Ukraine attacking Donbass. I already said why but of course you are not reading or ignoring my posts and nitpicking in an attempt to derail this into minial details. But it doesn't work

Answered here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1483432

And here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1483441

And said multiple times, Ukraine is attacking/invading Donbass, not Russia, Donbass is not Russia, is part of Ukraine

I answered but you keep running around the bushes, in a debate you don't get to ask questions without first answering the ones asked to you first

Same question again: Where is the Ukrainian army right now?
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 19:44.
    Tired

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

pounamuknight (19th February 2022)

20. Link to Post #193
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Please post the map of where the Ukrainian army is right now

I'm just teasing you, i know you won't
    Why do you keep repeating this? I told you I don't have it and for the sake of argument I accept that the hypothetical map would show whatever you are implying it would show. What would that be exactly?

By the way, have you seen this? It's hilarious
    Yes, so there were multiple times that Russia brought troops near Ukraine for exercises. And the alarmist media suggested that an invasion might take place.
    What exactly are you saying this means? That there won't be an invasion? That there are no troops near the border? Could you be a bit less vague please?
    Quote Why would they invade now? when 60% of the Russian army is on their borders.
    I already explained this, multiple times, no one is 'invading Russia' as you falsely claimed when i spoke about Ukraine attacking Donbass.
    I have not mentioned "invading Russia" this time.

21. Link to Post #194
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

The Ukrainian army also has a lot of support by NATO mercenaries it seems. Since the Donbass fighters also have inkognito Russian mercenaries we can conclude that in a way it is already a proxy war or 'hidden' world war taking place between NATO/US and Russia. But it has been on for years now and is not an impending one although it might become 'official' then.

https://www-anti--spiegel-ru.transla..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote (..) a US journalist in Ukraine, who is guaranteed not to be pro-Russian but openly pro-Ukrainian, tweeted that he had met with battle-hardened American and British soldiers who see it as "their responsibility". , “to defend Ukraine” – mind you: He does not write about former soldiers. (..) This fits with the reports from Russia, where it has been reported for weeks that US special forces are supporting the Ukrainian army and that soldiers from private US military companies such as academi (formerly known as Blackwater), i.e. mercenaries, are active on the side of the Ukrainian army . And it also fits with the reports from the rebel republics, which repeatedly report that they are intercepting radio messages on the Ukrainian side that are not in Ukrainian but in other languages ​​of NATO countries

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

kfm27917 (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #195
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I answered but you keep running around the bushes, in a debate you don't get to ask questions without first answering the ones asked to you first

You keep asking this as if it's a gotcha question or a "smoking gun". I already conceded that it's wherever you want it to be.

But what exactly are you implying with this? What does this prove? Stop being vague and just say what's on your mind.

24. Link to Post #196
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You keep asking this as if it's a gotcha question or a "smoking gun". I already conceded that it's wherever you want it to be.

But what exactly are you implying with this? What does this prove? Stop being vague and just say what's on your mind.
    I keep waiting for you to reply as a human being with critical thinking and a personal point of view, not a stream of media talking points like you have been doing all this time

I expected you to realise this, but you didn't at all

This is a brain dead conversation. You have not replied one single time with your perspective and by now i don't think you have one. I raised several points, posted a few things you ignored, made personal view comments and all got skipped and you do what every single other person pushing a narrative they don't even understand does, parrot the media talking points

I'm not being vague, i'm very clear in all i have said, i wrote it myself, not repeated what someone else pushed into my brain or read on a tweet. I have several opinions i have posted and it's extremely clear what i think and what i posted. This is another failed attempt to derail this? It's looking worse by the minute

Unlike you, i know the root of this problem because i lived through it and survived it. I don't need someone else to come tell me how or what to think because i know in person what truly happened out there in 2014/2015 and i have been very clear about it for months now, since last year even

Quote Why do you keep repeating this? I told you I don't have it and for the sake of argument I accept that the hypothetical map would show whatever you are implying it would show. What would that be exactly?
    Because you don't seem to add 2+2. Also i said it already, i'm teasing you

It would show that the army of Ukraine is not waiting for a Russian attack, it's on the other side of Donbass where There are no Russian troops at all. Therefore breaking the narrative you keep pushing of "Russian troops at the border". Because Ukraine knows that's not reality. They have, wait too many times by now, dismissed the lie of "Imminent Russian invasion", even the Ukrainian government is being dismissed and ignored when they say "there is no Russian invasion coming", but they instead amassed more than 100,000 troops at the border of Donbass, far away from the Russian border. You don't look at things on your own or ask more questions?

Why is the Ukranian army at the border of Donbass, but not at the border with Russia, if like you keep claiming, "Russia has troops across the border with Ukraine"? It does look like the Ukrainian army has better things to do than defend their borders, since they are not over there but are instead inside their own territory, trying to break into Donbass, which is full of Ukranian citizens who don't want to be part of Ukraine anymore (why are these people trying to separate from Ukraine?)

Perhaps the people in Donbass don't consider the actual government in Ukraine valid, since the people behind it and all the government was placed in power through a coup in 2014, removing the official democratic elected government? What do you know about what happened next once the coup succeeded?

All i see it's a boring non-conversation by now and very honestly i'm tired of it

Look into the actual issue, get valid points non-media created, learn the root of the problem and understand the actual facts, reply with valid points that are not media based, and THEN we may have a real conversation

Until then, this conversation is paused

Let's see if you can figure it out

Bye
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 22:49.
    Tired

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

26. Link to Post #197
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Let me tell you about how low the Ukrainian Nazi government beast can go

This is Faina Svenkova, she was doxxed by the Ukrainian Nazi groups, at 12 years old, her entire family names and addresses were published on the mirotvorests list, a site i have previously talked on my thread titled "Ukraine is a nazi state, don't fall for the lie"

She was on the list and was up for grabs, like other people, and 'for grabs' it means she was free game, for any 'patriot' to rape her, kill her or do whatever they wanted with her or her family. Lots of people have died soon after being put on that list

Her crime was to write a poem about Donbass that sounded 'unpatriotic' to the Ukraine neo-nazi groups. That's all she did

She could not fix this until she had to send a request to the Russian government so they would pass a letter to the UN where she explained her situation, then finally the UN did something and she was removed from the list. The Ukrainian government, even though she's Ukranian, did nothing about it, she was ignored, and she was 12 years old

That's who you are defending non stop. You don't understand what truly goes on in Donbass, you have no idea, unfortunately, but i do. It's depressing and truly it's making me sick to continue this conversation, it's so narrow and pointless

"FAINA SAVENKOVA – FOR ME, MIROTVORETS IS JUST A WEBSITE RUN BY CRIMINALS WHO STIR UP HATRED BETWEEN PEOPLE"
    https://www.donbass-insider.com/2021...etween-people/

Oh but that's the reason kids end up like this, i know that very well

From this

To this

Who if not us?
    Tired

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gord (19th February 2022), Gwin Ru (18th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Orph (18th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

28. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Just leaving this piece of relevant info real quick.

Gas pipes into Europe already exploding. I'm not giving too much credit to all this media turmoil around Russia/Ukraine but this just hit a spot somewhere.

Last edited by I am B; 18th February 2022 at 23:04.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

gord (19th February 2022), Gwin Ru (18th February 2022), Mashika (18th February 2022), norman (18th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022)

30. Link to Post #199
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

This is a war between a coup Nazi controlled and imposed government in Ukraine, and two regions that conform Donbass trying to free themselves

The root of this problem goes back to 2013, when a coup started being planned with help from the US and part of the army and local governments in several regions of Ukraine decided they did not want to participate with the new illegal government. So they decided to rebel and secede. This is what created the original current 'separatist' region of Donbass. Russia had nothing to do with it, this is an attempt to secede from the failed state that is Ukraine right now

It can't be more clearer than that, for anyone who cares to look at the details and not follow the usual lie that "history starts after the coup we won't acknowledge". Let's be smarter than that, please

After the original coup in 2014 succeeded, the regions in Donbass fought back to remain separate. This is what happened, the Ukraine army attempted to take control by force, they were defeated 2 times, with thousands of Ukrainian solders killed, the army of Donbass was full of volunteers and veterans along with the active military of those days that refused to join the coup goverment and army

Can't be more clear than that. It is well documented by now, so please go look more into it

This is the third attempt to take over by force, the people of Donbass have no voices, they are being silenced and even if they are Ukrainian, they are considered Russian because of ethnicity, and they do speak Russian. None of this changes the fact they were born in Donbass and are Ukrainian by right

These are crimes against humanity and war crimes as well

All of this is a direct result of the US lead coup in 2014. Let's stop pretending it's not

So i'm going to ask one more time

If Taiwan wants freedom and it's considered good, then why Donbass wanting freedom is considered bad?

Both are fighting against a government imposed by a coup. Both coups, coincidentally, were funded and orchestrated with help from the US. So that's the question then, Taiwan wants freedom, it's democracy, Donbass want the same freedom, it's not right, let's support the coup goverment instead

People will die! Stop the hypocrisy and madness
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th February 2022 at 23:20.
    Tired

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (19th February 2022), mojo (8th March 2022), Orph (18th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

32. Link to Post #200
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (18th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 697 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 110 510 697 LastLast