+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 681 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 111 511 681 LastLast

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #201
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

First of all, this was a discussion about Ukraine wanting to invade Donbass. You write a lot but always going on tangents, never addressing the initial premise.

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    That's who you are defending non stop.
    I have never defended the Ukrainian regime nor the far-right organizations that were incorporated into their military, please show me where I have done that in my posts.

It looks like you keep using the straw man fallacy as well as whataboutism.
    If I question Russia invading a sovereign country, then it's clear that:
    I am defending neo nazis
    I am defending the Ukrainian regime
    I am against the little girl in your story.

You repeatedly asked me about a map with the Ukrainian positions. I've said from the start that I don't know where they are, but as a good sport I conceded that they are wherever the point you try to make needs them to be... in order to advance the discussion, as I have said I do not know where they are. But you still go back to that question... as a smoking gun.. if I cannot provide the map, I cannot talk about Russia invading Ukraine.

I keep waiting for you to reply as a human being with critical thinking and a personal point of view, not a stream of media talking points like you have been doing all this time
    Please show me what media talking points I have shared. It's funny that you used that catch phrase and it seems really odd considering my posts. I haven't given any opinions or views until now. So I didn't post anything that could be considered "main stream media". It's almost like it was an automatic response used when you don't agree with someone.

All I've asked is why would Ukraine invade Donbass and shared a trove of hundreds of videos and satellite images with the Russian deployments. These are all from agricultural satellites, commercial satellites, russian tiktok posts and russian vkontakte posts. What's "main stream media" about that?

This is really funny because everything that you post is basically word for word the narrative on Russian state-run media.

So I'll ask you again:
    • Why would Ukraine wait to invade Donbass until today, precisely when Russia finalized their troop build-up that has been going on for almost 2 months. Why not before? Why not after they leave, as Putin stated they will be doing in a few days.
    • Are you saying that Russian troops aren't massed on the borders of Ukraine? Some staging bases even as close as 17km?
    • Do you think all of these are fake?
      Quote So all the hundreds of videos and images are fake or what? The ones posted by russians on vkontakte and tiktok too?
    • Also please explain this as a bonus question:
      Quote Both DNR and LNR leaders filmed their "evacuation videos" on February 16th, as Telegram metadata shows. Denis Pushilin even says "today, on February 18th..." . Everything that happens today is clearly and undoubtfully staged

If you want me to clarify anything, please ask me without going on tangents, because you seem to be attacking me for things I have never said.
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 19th February 2022 at 01:01.

2. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

Biden announces that he is "convinced" that Putin will attack Ukraine and will happen in the next few days.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

bluestflame (19th February 2022), Hermoor (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022)

4. Link to Post #203
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by indiana (here)
    Biden announces that he is "convinced" that Putin will attack Ukraine and will happen in the next few days.
    He apparently said much more than that. I did not watch him because it's like watching a facade for a human being.

He's so fake and like a robot with no true facial expressions, it's like a true puppet even with the way his hands move constantly as he speaks, like an avatar on a random badly written game. It's unbearable even if you don't hear him talking, just reading what he says is nasty somehow

It does look like the decline of mental health in the US/UK top government levels is unstoppable now. They don't know history, they don't know their jobs, they act like robots, they can't say a single sentence without embarrassing themselves? What is going on? Too much inbreeding?

Hopefully they go away soon so we can get some real people with actual functioning brains back in control, someone we can talk to as a normal human being

Again Biden skips and ignores that Donbass is not Russia. At this point i don't think he even knows Donbass exists, he's binary, black and white, he only sees Russia vs US.

Anything beyond that simplistic childish view and he loses it and starts rambling incoherently. So he has to have pre-written statements and no one can ask anything out of the already provided questions, no real journalists please, he can't speak on its own out of the script
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2022 at 03:18.
    Tired

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hermoor (19th February 2022), jaybee (19th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th February 2022), Mike Gorman (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Spiral (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

6. Link to Post #204
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    First of all, this was a discussion about Ukraine wanting to invade Donbass. You write a lot but always going on tangents, never addressing the initial premise.

That's who you are defending non stop.
    I have never defended the Ukrainian regime nor the far-right organizations that were incorporated into their military, please show me where I have done that in my posts.

It looks like you keep using the straw man fallacy as well as whataboutism.
    If I question Russia invading a sovereign country, then it's clear that:
    I am defending neo nazis
    I am defending the Ukrainian regime
    I am against the little girl in your story.

You repeatedly asked me about a map with the Ukrainian positions. I've said from the start that I don't know where they are, but as a good sport I conceded that they are wherever the point you try to make needs them to be... in order to advance the discussion, as I have said I do not know where they are. But you still go back to that question... as a smoking gun.. if I cannot provide the map, I cannot talk about Russia invading Ukraine.

I keep waiting for you to reply as a human being with critical thinking and a personal point of view, not a stream of media talking points like you have been doing all this time
    Please show me what media talking points I have shared. It's funny that you used that catch phrase and it seems really odd considering my posts. I haven't given any opinions or views until now. So I didn't post anything that could be considered "main stream media". It's almost like it was an automatic response used when you don't agree with someone.

All I've asked is why would Ukraine invade Donbass and shared a trove of hundreds of videos and satellite images with the Russian deployments. These are all from agricultural satellites, commercial satellites, russian tiktok posts and russian vkontakte posts. What's "main stream media" about that?

This is really funny because everything that you post is basically word for word the narrative on Russian state-run media.

So I'll ask you again:
    • Why would Ukraine wait to invade Donbass until today, precisely when Russia finalized their troop build-up that has been going on for almost 2 months. Why not before? Why not after they leave, as Putin stated they will be doing in a few days.
    • Are you saying that Russian troops aren't massed on the borders of Ukraine? Some staging bases even as close as 17km?
      Quote So all the hundreds of videos and images are fake or what? The ones posted by russians on vkontakte and tiktok too?

If you want me to clarify anything, please ask me without going on tangents, because you seem to be attacking me for things I have never said.
    I don't need to, i read all your previous posts, either you again and pretending you don't know or you truly don't know, in both cases like i said this is over until you act like a real human and stop repeating talking points, which so far you haven't

[QUOTE][*]Also please explain this as a bonus question:
    Quote Both DNR and LNR leaders filmed their "evacuation videos" on February 16th, as Telegram metadata shows. Denis Pushilin even says "today, on February 18th..." . Everything that happens today is clearly and undoubtfully staged
    "Donetsk republic announces mass evacuation of civilians into Russia from Feb 18"
    https://tass.com/world/1406147

Enough said. Just because you don't know, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, You are being played and now i have displayed it for everyone here, the notice was given 2 days ago already, because the attack has been going on for several weeks now, i also had posted about it before but i don't think you even bothered to read previous posts before coming with this ridiculous propaganda that it's easy to dismiss

In fact, i was going to let you nitpick this one since the date has been updated when the article got updated as well, but like i said i'm getting tired so here's the google date so you can't point at the article date and tried to derail from there. Unless now you agree that google is working for Russia of course

See? That was several days ago, it is now 19 of February here but that article was posted on the 16, according to your claim that was correct (i used a proxy and made it so my current date is 18 February) It was planned since then, because at the time, this had already started, it just wasn't mentioned in western news and no one knew because of the usual reasons

So there you go, another manipulation of the media that you ate up

Questioning! Without it, everyone can lie with no repercussions. Don't only read the news you like to read, look into both sides, if you had, you would have seen the news several days ago about the evacuation and would not have fallen for that lie and propaganda about the 'wrong dates'. We all knew, but you didn't, it doesn't make you look good, see?
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2022 at 03:38.
    Tired

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

jaybee (19th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Reinhard (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

8. Link to Post #205
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 107 posts

• Also please explain this as a bonus question:
    Sorry to butt in, but but IMHO
    * Because Ukraine is being used by the empire to war against Russia
    * Because the Donbass/Luhansk freedom fighters have been kicking asses of the empire's neo-nazis & imported mercenaries, at a tragic cost to all Ukraine
    * Dunno. But the empire has a history of doctoring evidence to push their wars
    * Sounds like Donbass/Luhansk freedom fighters are acting on intel of a big attack under the guise of a staged event by the empire and are evacuating their most vulnerable

My assumptions are purely based on the looooong history of nefarious warmongering by the empire, its psychotic racist hatred of Russia, and my reading between the lines of our media with lots of natural cynicism & distrust

Could be wrong though, like when I got sucked in by this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

As George W. Bush said: "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

bluestflame (19th February 2022), Ewan (19th February 2022), Hermoor (19th February 2022), jaybee (19th February 2022), Mashika (19th February 2022), Reinhard (19th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

10. Link to Post #206
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)
    Sounds like Donbass/Luhansk freedom fighters are acting on intel of a big attack under the guise of a staged event by the empire and are evacuating their most vulnerable
    Seems to be quite right, and called since several weeks ago
    "THE DPR WARNS ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN ARMY’S PREPARATIONS FOR SABOTAGE AND THE RESUMPTION OF THE CONFLICT IN THE DONBASS"
    https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022...n-the-donbass/

They were not evacuating the embassy until they were
    "THE UKRAINIAN ARMY IS STOCKPILING HEAVY WEAPONS AND MINE CLEARANCE EQUIPMENT IN THE DONBASS, AND THE US IS EVACUATING ITS EMBASSY IN KIEV"
    https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022...bassy-in-kiev/

Quote As George W. Bush said: "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
    Tired

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ewan (19th February 2022), Hermoor (19th February 2022), jaybee (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Reinhard (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

12. Link to Post #207
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Here's the map of Ukranian army forces that Zamolxe can't post

See where the Ukrainian army is? How odd isn't it? With Russia "about to invade any moment now" they seem to not care at all about the Russian border (The bold red line) and instead they are around Donbass only

Isn't that odd? That's why this map has not been displayed anywhere on the brain dead media. It would need explanations they can't provide, just like on this thread in the past posts.

See how they are grouped around Luhansk and Donetsk? Why aren't they covering all those areas without the yellow dots? Including a lot of Russian territory, they don't care? No one is coming from there? Will the Russian army decide to ignore all those locations and instead do the long trip through Donbass?

Please explain lol

The reality is that Ukraine knows there's no Russian invasion and there will be none, and they want to take by force the Donbass region.
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2022 at 05:00.
    Tired

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (19th February 2022), bluestflame (19th February 2022), Ewan (19th February 2022), jaybee (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Reinhard (19th February 2022), Spiral (19th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,939 times in 2,204 posts

First off..... many thanks to Malisa for all your posts in this thread...

So much could be said about all this but the one point I want to make at the moment is how dangerous and idiotic the US and UK military (aka the Global Elite's military) are going to look when Russia DOESN'T invade Ukraine... how they are going to spin their way out of it all remains to be seen....

All Putin/Russia has to do is NOT invade - and as that hasn't happened in the last 8 years it is is HIGHLY unlikely that it will happen now - like, it's not going to happen... especially as that would give the Western Warmongers the upper hand in their propaganda war - and why would Russia do that...?

Clearly 'they' are trying to provoke Russia and the Globalists want Russia under their influence and don't care how many people die and suffer to achieve this...but Russia is obviously 'on to them' and won't be gifting them the satisfaction...

The Globalist's Media (MSM) are trying to create/continue the narrative of Big Bad Russia but have they forgotten that pretty much no one believes them or has trust in them anymore... (the MSM).... didn't CNN lose around 90% of it's viewers recently...

Anyway... Biden.... OMG what an embarrassment he is for the US and the West...

https://www.infowars.com/posts/tucke...nian-invasion/

Quote During Thursday night’s broadcast of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” the Fox host detailed the Russia-Ukraine disagreement and how the Biden administration has managed to unsurprisingly bungle it.

After the Biden administration declared February 16 would be the day Russia would invade Ukraine and that day came and went, Carlson pointed how how “ridiculous” the administration looks after weeks of warmongering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Transcript:

CARLSON: So much drama, you can’t say we’re not learning a lot, though. And one topic we’ve learned a lot about over the last year is Russia and the reason we’ve learned about it is because Russia is Joe Biden’s number one favorite topic of conversation.

Joe Biden can talk about Russia forever, meaning in his case for up to four minutes at a time, which at this stage is Joe Biden’s version of a filibuster. You may have asked yourself, when will Joe Biden ever stop talking about Russia? Well, very soon actually, in fact, he seems to be losing his train of thought right now. But don’t worry, he’ll be back to it.

Russia is a very comfortable topic for Joe Biden. He enjoys talking about it much more than talking about say inflation, or crime, or fentanyl deaths, or about how half the population of Haiti appears to be showing up in Florida in leaky boats. Those topics may interest you since you live in this country, but not Joe Biden.

Despite appearances, Biden doesn’t actually live here. In his head, Joe Biden is floating high above the Sea of Azov, swooping in over southeastern Ukraine like a Botox superhero, just to make sure everything is okay with his little buddies, the Ukrainians. Joe Biden is their protector that way.

But he’s also at the same time a scholar and a teacher, not a credentialed educator like the doctor he is married to, Joe Biden didn’t go to Community College in Delaware for a Doctorate in Diversity Studies. He’s just a civilian. But Biden can still lecture with the best of him.

If you signed up for his intro to Russia is bad class this semester, you will not be disappointed. Professor Biden knows that material cold.

So, what have we learned so far? Well, first and foremost, Russia is bad. That’s the name of the course. It’s the entire syllabus actually. It may be the only fact you will come away with after months of heavy coursework. Russia is bad. Learn that and you will ace the exam................
    transcript continued on link....
    Last edited by jaybee; 19th February 2022 at 05:21.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Mashika (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Reinhard (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

16. Link to Post #209
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Now let's compare the last map i posted to this one, see here where the ??? red question marks are? That's the other part of the border between Russia and Ukraine. So, why is the Ukrainian army placed and bordering Donbass, while basically ignoring the entire other very large border with Russia?

Didn't Robo-Biden said that Russia may invade any moment now and take Kiev? So why would the Russian army go through Donbass, if Kiev is reachable in a very short run from the Russian side? People don't even know where Ukraine or Kiev is, that's the thing, they could not find it on a map as the joke goes. That's why they fall for that idiotic autistic lie

Encircled are the locations on my previous posted map, big red circle is Donbass, then Kiev (Kyiv) in the middle, and Lviv (where the US/UK embassies have moved this week) on the west side of Ukraine
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2022 at 05:25.
    Tired

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

bluestflame (19th February 2022), Ewan (19th February 2022), jaybee (19th February 2022), kudzy (20th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022), Reinhard (19th February 2022), Spiral (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022), Vicus (19th February 2022)

18. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/https://www.brighteon.com/1fb94633-9...5-4e94ec74d8aa

Link to video showing fighting, damage to infrastructure & people fleeing to Russia https://www.brighteon.com/1fb94633-9...5-4e94ec74d8aa

"Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, on Friday announced a mass evacuation of civilians to Russia. This decision was made after night shelling by the Ukrainian security forces, this time especially intense. Kiev used heavy weapons, which, according to the Minsk agreements, should not be in that area at all. Saboteurs became more active on the territory of the republics."
    "Donbass After Heavy Shelling By Ukrainian Forces Began Mass Evacuation Of Civilians To Russia"
    Last edited by Spiral; 19th February 2022 at 09:54.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (19th February 2022), pounamuknight (19th February 2022)

20. Link to Post #211
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So again you have refused to answer my questions.

I'll take a break from this thread because you're pushing it in a really strange direction and filling it with disinfo. If you want to have a civilized discussion, please let's do that, but right now you're all over the place.

"Donetsk republic announces mass evacuation of civilians into Russia from Feb 18"
    https://tass.com/world/1406147
    The article you sent is clearly dated : Ukraine crisis 18 Feb, 16:01
    The google "2 days ago" might be because it's posted inside a thread that was started 2 days ago, I have no idea.
    Question is, why did they say it's an "emergency" evacuation caused by the shelling on Thursday and Friday if it was recorded 2 days before. How did they know beforehand that shelling would occur exactly on the 18th. Yes, they could prepare the videos in advance, "just in case you ever need them", but they clearly say in one of the videos "today, 18th February". So they knew the exact date they would use them beforehand. That's all, it just looks incriminating.

Here's the map of Ukranian army forces that Zamolxe can't post
    That is not a map of the Ukrainian military's positions.
    The map you sent is the OSCE ceasfire violation map and it is posted daily.
    https://www.osce.org/special-monitor...ukraine/512506
    Did you even look at what you post??
    That's why this map has not been displayed anywhere on the brain dead media.
    The same map and info has been also posted on all "main-stream media" for the past days. So disinfo again.

You have a fixation about this subject so I'll just ask you.
    I have
    shared a trove of hundreds of videos and satellite images with the Russian deployments. These are all from agricultural satellites, commercial satellites, russian tiktok posts and russian vkontakte posts. What's "main stream media" about that?
    If you say that the 100.000 Ukrainian troops have moved towards Donbass, why don't you provide the same?
    The internet should be full of them, right?

Anybody can access the commercial and agricultural satellites, why wouldn't russians do it?
    Tiktok is a chinese app, vkontakte is russian. Why isn't anybody posting Ukrainain military deployments on those apps? Why don't you send me hundreds of photos and videos so we can end this argument that you fabricated? Is it guilty until proven innocent? Or the other way around??

Please provide satellite imagery and tiktok/vkontakte videos, not maps that you mislabel. Thanks!

You have not replied one single time with your perspective
    Here is my perspective:

You make this out like it is about Russia upholding the right to self-determination of the people in eastern Ukraine.

So it's ok for Russia to intervene militarily (and it was OK for them to annex Crimea) because a percentage of the population doesn't feel represented by the current Ukrainian gov. So it's ok for Russia to support their armed insurection against that government.

I'm sorry but it doesn't really add up, that's not really consistent with Russia's past actions.

1st and 2nd Checen wars - the population wanted to secede from Russia, Russia did not support them but brutally cracked down - remember the bombing and total destruction of Grozny? The massive civilian casualties? Interesting fact, most of the casualties in Grozny were russian speakers because the chechens evacuated faster.

Syria - a percentage of the population (kurds, sunnis) didn't feel represented by the Syrian alawite regime, the US/CIA supported and pushed their armed insurrection against that government - Russia did not intervene for the insurrection, but for the government that was bombing civilians.

So no, Russia doesn't care about civilians or russian speakers.

Remember the Moscow theater hostage crisis? When under the orders of Putin they gased the building (terrorists and hostages) and killed 130 civilians just to neutralize the attackers? BTW, the gas they used is still secret, they wouldn't even disclose it to the doctors in front of the theater that were trying to help the dying hostages....

No, neither the US nor Russian leadership don't give a damn about civilians. Civilians are just pawns in their game of geopolitical chess.

Let's not sugarcoat this. They are nothing but psychopaths.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that the armed insurrections in Syria, Chechnya, etc are justified or righteous in nature. Just pointing out the track record of Russia's actions in similar situations.

21. Link to Post #212
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Later edit:
    See where the Ukrainian army is? How odd isn't it? With Russia "about to invade any moment now" they seem to not care at all about the Russian border (The bold red line) and instead they are around Donbass only
    Again huge manipulation. Just because you assume the readers here don't have the geographical knowledge, you can post disinfo.
    You post a zoomed in map with the separatist area and the Russian border... and you say, why aren't they next to the border.

Here is the full map:

That IS the area bordering Russia. You do know that Russian doctrine relies heavily on artillery, right? If you ask me, I would suspect that the Ukrainian military is preparing a defense in depth and are stationed even farther from the border. Otherwise it would be suicide and they would be annihilated in the first hour of the Russian invasion.
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 19th February 2022 at 11:07.

22. Link to Post #213
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The video that started circulating yesterday on Russian media and telegram channels, spread by the separatist authorities - claiming it shows the Ukrainian army attempting to commit sabotage also seems to be fake.

Again the metadata

Video was created as late as 8th February

It is doctored and contains audio from other sources.

If this wasn't about them trying to start a war with these fake pretexts, it would be hilarious how incompetent they are creating this false flag.

23. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Here's a video made there about 10 hours ago, for what it's worth. I know absolutely nothing about this guy.

Mass Evacuation in Anti Ukraine Donetsk People's Republic Evacuation Point
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Mashika (19th February 2022), Spiral (19th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #215
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Here's a video made there about 10 hours ago, for what it's worth. I know absolutely nothing about this guy.

Mass Evacuation in Anti Ukraine Donetsk People's Republic Evacuation Point
    "Anti-Ukraine" is not truly accurate, they were happy to be Ukrainian until the official government was overthrown by the neo nazi coup of 2014. Then they decided it would be impossible to be part of the new illegal state, so they broke away

All those terms are always malign and used to form a perception of those people as something they are not. It's mostly the same as when it is said "occupied Donbass" or "the invaders" when talking about the people. There's no occupation or invasion, it's their land and they are not anti Ukraine, they are anti Nazi

The Minsk agreements solve this by a simple mean, allow the separatist regions to return to Ukraine but give them special status so that they are treated as a "nation" of sorts, and not be pushed or harmed as they were before. Ukraine refuses this, why? Because is not their goal a all, if they wanted these regions and people back it would have ended long ago, what they want is for the people to go away, they want to cleanse the land and they have suggested this in the past and done it partially in 2014/15

If the Minsk agreements solve the issue with the separatist regions, reintegrating them into Ukraine, then why does the Ukraine government say that implementing the agreements would "destroy Ukraine"?
    Tired

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Tintin (25th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #216
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

The video that started circulating yesterday on Russian media and telegram channels, spread by the separatist authorities - claiming it shows the Ukrainian army attempting to commit sabotage also seems to be fake.
    Lol no, i mean for you this may be real. I do understand your desperate cry for hate against Russia and all that but no one is fooled by this simplistic attempt at disinformation

Here's the truth:
    1. The video was uploaded to twitter and telegram, no one even knows who uploaded it first
    2. It was on the news for a very short time and no one bothered to do anything with it other than say "a video uploaded yesterday/today claims to be from a dead soldier and blah blah blah". Then it didn't matter anymore
    3. It was researched so hard while everyone else moves on because those people are so desperate to find anything that they blind themselves to the fact that is not an official video of any country, and that it's obvious that it would be badly done it's disinformation

This is so odd, the people finding these facts about the video are so busy running to tell everyone that they forgot to think of one simple thing.. "maybe this video was purposedly made with this metadata and obvious fakery so that we would be lead into it and waste our time here". But you don't think much when you're running to be the first to say "look what i found!!!!".. Lol, simple minds

This is such a perfect example of how disinformation works, how it plays with the victim's mind and get them all worked out thinking they found something significant. It's a perfect case study of how a person is so easily manipulated.

Thanks for posting it, it's very valuable for the purposes of this thread. Now we can see in real time how the brainwashed masses work together to push a narrative full of disinfo like soldiers in lockstep, without even realizing they are being used

-

There are two main types of researchers:

1. The ones that do the field research, out there where things are happening and collect the data themselves
    2. The ones that only work with data given to them by other people, but they can't truly verify the data came from the delivery person said it came, they can only trust

And then there's the layman 'researcher' who just receives the results and discuss it with faith and bias, these are the lower levels of the structure, the monkeys throwing sticks and rocks across the river to the monkeys on the other side while the top level monkeys don't bother to make a display of foolishness and just sit and watch it all happen with a smile on their faces

Keeping on discussing the menial details, the disinformation and missing the big picture is kind of a mental masturbation thing, so i heard

Never allow yourself to be the one throwing the sticks and rocks across the river, and if you suddenly find yourself on that place, then it's time to reconsider life and goals

Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2022 at 20:50.
    Tired

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ewan (19th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Post Removed by Ewan as inappropriate to Avalon.
    Last edited by Ewan; 20th February 2022 at 17:06. Reason: Correct error.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Mashika (19th February 2022), mizo (19th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #218
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Again the metadata

Video was created as late as 8th February

If this wasn't about them trying to start a war with these fake pretexts, it would be hilarious how incompetent they are creating this false flag.
    I was going to play with you head a bit since i can see you are clueless about technology or how metadata is created/added to a file, but i want to go to sleep and i can see you would not even figure it out anyways, so instead of wasting my time i'll show you how easily you were fooled, along with everyone else who are so desperate to find something that confirms their bias they would believe anything thrown at them

First: Telegram doesn't store metadata on the videos, any video uploaded to Telegram gets the metadata removed.
    Second: When you download a video from Telegram, the metadata added to it is from the machine that downloaded the video, this is like creation/modification dates

See this is why i find people so foolish when they just parrot whatever they see online, just because it confirms their sad bias. I'm sorry to rain on your hate, but honestly, please learn a bit before running around saying foolish things

See this, i call it "How to fool people in 3 simple steps":

1. Change the date on your computer

2. Download the video in question

3. Check the metadata

Now here's another one, i call this one "How to expose a BS corrupt 'researcher'":

1. Change the date to the current one. For this purpose i switched to the current American date and timezone, i believe that's when those tweets where made so let's match it as much as possible

2. Download the video with the current date

3. Check the metadata

And there you go, that's how you expose a corrupt, lame, full of BS 'journalist'

The metadata on the video they uploaded came from they computer, not from the original video

So either they are corrupt to the core, or inept and incompetent, ignorant of how tech works. Pick one of them

So, Zamolxe, are you throwing rocks and sticks across the river?
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2022 at 21:59.
    Tired

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

33. Link to Post #219
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Ewan,

I try not to swallow anything blindly just because it comes from x or y. Personally, I've always thought highly of Pilger but as just proven, anyone can make mistakes. Willingly or unwillingly.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I suspect you have wandered into the wrong forum somwhere along your journey.
    I thought this was a place where people are encouraged to "question everything". I prefer to discuss the merit of an argument, not who made it.

But you do you, didn't mean to elicit such a strong reaction.

Maybe you can explain where exactly my rationale is lacking after making such a statement.
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    You've just lost any semblance of rationality, which was getting shakier with each post you've made on this thread.
    But don't point out Pilger again, the appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.
    https://www.thoughtco.com/logical-fa...thority-250336

34. Link to Post #220
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I also followed the instructions on that tweet and used the exact same site, oh surprise (not really) i got different results

Tired

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 681 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 111 511 681 LastLast