Page 3 of 697 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 503 697 LastLast

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    I'm one of those people, and I live in one of those countries, who have directly and indirectly suffered from the evil deeds of USA and NATO.
    I would augment that with the point that the American "government" is not working for the people, nor the electorate, but for the CREDITOR, since 1933, and the capitulation of FDR's administration.
    . . .
    TL,DR version:
    In 1933, thanks to 20 years of the Federal Reserve Act, the US went bust, repudiating their obligation (12 USC sec. 411) to redeem their notes ("dollar bills") with lawful money (gold coin). The creditor's agent, the Secretary of Treasury, became empowered to do "whatever" to deal with the emergency, as codified in Title 12 USC Sec. 95a,95b.
    What most Americans are unaware, is that the Sec'y is also the U.S. governor of the World Bank and IMF (and a host of 'other' banks). And pursuant to 22 USC Sec. 286 SHALL NOT BE PAID BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
    Trans: He does not work for the USA.
    {I think that's what is called a conflict of interest...}
    . . .
    This is one of the things that I use to reinforce my advice to wear knee pads and Depends Adult diapers when reading law at the local county courthouse law library. You may fall to your knees, weeping, or pee yourself.
    . . .
    BTW - one of the things you agree to when you sign the "signature card" at your local bank is to AGREE TO THE RULES OF THE BANK. Have you ever bothered to read those rules? And what "bank" they might refer to?
    Could it be the Federal Reserve Corporation, the fiduciary agent for the U.S. government, NATO, United Nations, etc?
    And you've agreed to abide by the rules promulgated by "their" secretary, ahem, governor.

Now you know why the government rushes to bail out banks using taxpayer funds.

Yup, we're [rude expletive deleted]

more data:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1095055
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1065268
    Last edited by ozmirage; 25th January 2022 at 10:40.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Looks like here in UK things are starting to ramp up, or being ramped up by design. Where is it all leading to...?

There’s now no question that the Western
    powers are hellbent on pushing Russia into
    war by provoking Putin to the point whereby
    he has no choice but to protect the Motherland.

As follows:

Both the Globalists and Putin have already determined WAR in Ukraine is inevitable.
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=101793

“Ukraine is to WW3 what Poland was to WW2.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...tmare-scenario

Russian Fighter “APPEARS” Over Kiev!
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ssia-air-space

Ukraine Hit by Huge Cyber-attack
    https://www.rt.com/russia/546026-ukr...e-cyberattack/

NWO Puppet & Ukraine President Zelensky Implicated with CIA/MI-6 in Kazakhstan Coup Operation
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=104796

U.S. Military Cargo Plane “Disappears” from Flight Tracking After Leaving Ukraine
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=104782

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Hermoor (26th January 2022), Jambo (1st February 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Mashika (25th January 2022), Mike Gorman (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), ronny (25th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

As war fears mount in eastern Europe, what are the key reasons for Russia to invade Ukraine?

Russia has amassed around 100,000 troops on Ukraine's border, leading to fears that Europe is at its greatest risk of war in decades.

Russia President Vladimir Putin has denied he plans to invade Ukraine, but the US, the UK, NATO and the EU have expressed scepticism.

US intelligence found Russia could invade Ukraine any day now, while the UK alleged the Kremlin was seeking to install a pro-Russian leader in Ukraine — an accusation denied by Moscow and by the politician referred to.

The US State Department is so worried about a Russian invasion that it has ordered the families of all American personnel at the US embassy to leave Ukraine.

On Monday night, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade increased its travel warning for Ukraine to "do not travel" and said Australians in the country should "leave now" due to the "increased risk of armed conflict".

But analysts have told the ABC that while Russia is unlikely to try to take over the entirety of Ukraine, it could be considering an invasion of separatist-controlled territories.

So, given that a military escalation between the countries is looking more likely, what are some reasons Russia might invade its neighbour?

To counter the West

Russia maintains that after the Cold War, the US and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) promised they would not expand eastward to the former Soviet states.

But Russia became alarmed by NATO's increasing closeness with Ukraine, which is seen by Moscow as a buffer between it and the West.

Ukraine, and its access to the Black Sea, is strategically important to Russia. (Reuters)
    "For us, it's absolutely mandatory to ensure Ukraine never, ever becomes a member of NATO," Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said at a media conference earlier this month.

NATO's position is that Russia doesn't get to choose which countries join the alliance.

One of the justifications Russia gave for going to war with Georgia in 2008 was because it believed the former Soviet country was getting too close to the West.

Further reading

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-...iner/100777020

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2023), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Hermoor (26th January 2022), Jambo (1st February 2022), Lilyofthestars (25th January 2022), Mashika (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), palehorse (25th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Satori (25th January 2022), Spiral (25th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Michael Flynn speaks out:
    Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: Biden Might Get Hundreds of Millions Killed Over Ukraine

A remarkable failure of meaningful reporting about the massive military buildup in and around Ukraine in recent weeks results in most Americans having no idea how close we have been brought to armed conflict with the Russian Federation.

Even those Americans who have sought out news about Ukraine can do little more than watch from the sidelines as those currently leading our nation inch us toward a potential catastrophe.

​Although going to war is the most consequential decision that a nation can make, the people are rarely consulted by the elites, who are largely immunized from the consequences of their actions. If the people were actually consulted, wars would be rare events indeed.

​The rhetoric about the Ukraine conflict is out of control. President Joe Biden threatens that Russia would “pay a heavy price” for any incursion into Ukraine. Secretary of State Antony Blinken warns of “massive consequences” for Russia. Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto, “We don’t rule out first-use nuclear action.” First-use nuclear action rhetoric is not only extremely dangerous, but these types of nonsensical remarks also threaten the stability of the entire world.

Policy wonks throw around the phrase “failure of imagination” when it comes to intelligence community failures. The entire Biden administration, along with the neocon defense and foreign policy thinks tanks in Washington, are failing to imagine the consequences of the dangers lurking in Eastern Europe currently.

War is not fair and is not meant to be. In fact, harking back to the failures in Afghanistan, during a recent State Department call, the following was stated: “Given that the President has said military action by Russia could come at any time. The US Government will not be in a position to evacuate US Citizens. So US citizens, currently present in Ukraine should plan accordingly.” A stunning statement of failure!

​We are again living out the maxim that “truth is the first casualty of war.” If the people are to have a chance to stop a conflagration, the first step is to resist the propaganda barrage from the establishment media and learn the truth. Only then we can demand our government stop beating the drums of war.

​The Biden administration wants us to believe that Russia is seeking to regain its former greatness by overthrowing the government of Volodymyr Zelensky and replacing it with a puppet government that it would control. The neocon-dominated establishment in both of our political parties wants us to believe that the Soviet Union still exists and is inherently expansionary.

Just as the nation was sold a hoax about Russia having elected President Donald Trump in 2016, another illusion now is being sold. Do not believe a word of it!

​Russia has explained repeatedly it has one core concern — Ukraine being admitted into the NATO military alliance.

Responding to the buildup, a Russian official explained in a Tass article: “We are alarmed by reports some member-countries of NATO have stepped up the deployment of lethal weapons and military personnel to Ukraine.”

And if Ukraine were admitted into NATO, with its strategic location, Russian knows that NATO and the U.S. could place missiles literally on its border, creating an existential threat to Russia.

​While Russia’s concern is obvious, the Biden administration has never even tried to explain the existence of any vital national interest of the United States in Ukraine that could justify hostilities. For his part, Blinken has asserted the principle that Ukraine must have the right to join NATO and claimed that principle could never be compromised. The Russians understand that would likely result in nuclear weapons being placed at its doorstep — closer to Russia than Cuba is to the United States.

​It should be obvious that there is no equivalency of interest here. None. NATO was established to preserve the peace, and it would be a tragedy of immense proportions if its threatened Eastern expansion would become the principal cause of a devastating war.

​Let’s put the current conflict into a historical context. If President John Kennedy was justified in risking war to prevent nuclear missiles from being installed in Cuba in 1961, then why exactly is Russian President Vladimir Putin being reckless in risking war to prevent NATO weapons from being installed in Ukraine in 2022? Would any great nation allow the development of such a threat on its border?

​The world could have been thrown into war in October 1962 if Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev had not been willing to take into consideration the non-negotiable position that Kennedy was taking. Kennedy promised not to invade Cuba, and he later reciprocated Khruschev’s action by removing U.S. Jupiter missiles from Turkey. Both great nations acted responsibly, and the Cuban Missile Crisis ended peacefully.

​The events of October 1962 remind us that there are great principles that govern how great nations must treat each other to preserve the peace.

Part of my training as an Army officer was to study The Law of Nations by Emer de Vattel. This historic work was instrumental in guiding the Founders of our nation as it declared independence from England and charted our own course in the world. It takes principles of natural law and applies those principles to nations. It is a remarkable book.

Two of the principles set out in that book are of critical importance right now, and our foreign policy masters need reminding from time to time of these principles.

First, “Every nation … has … a right to prevent other nations from obstructing her preservation … that is, to preserve herself from all injuries … called the right to security … It is safest to prevent the evil, when it can be prevented.” This principle is the basis for the Monroe Doctrine and was exactly Kennedy’s response to the threat of Russian missiles in Cuba.

Second, “Every nation is obliged to cultivate the friendship of other nations, and carefully to avoid whatever might kindle their enmity against her.” De Vattel then added: “Wise and prudent nations often pursue this line of conduct from views of direct and present interest; a more noble, more general, and less direct interest, is too rarely the motive of politicians.”

All parties involved must seek to re-identify and apply those natural law principles to the current crisis before the world slips off into the abyss. While politicians generally double down on overblown rhetoric, there is still hope statesmen will arise, act responsibly and preserve the peace.

The United States and the Russian Federation are great nations. However, these great nations each have thousands of nuclear weapons that could kill hundreds of millions.

With those as the stakes, it would be wise for Biden and Blinken to listen to what Putin is saying and consider why Russia believes its vital national interests are at risk. If the United States has no comparable national interest to that of Russia, that should be the basis for de-escalation.

My strongest recommendation for consideration by those deciding the potential fate of humanity is to listen again to something George Washington, our first president, said about politics and war: “[B]e honest and just ourselves and to exact it from others, meddling as little as possible in their affairs where our own are not involved. If this maxim was generally adopted, wars would cease …”

I am not pollyannish that war will forever cease; I am by nature a warrior. I do believe, however, from time to time, to be a nation at peace, we must return to our faith and our forefathers to remind ourselves what the real consequences of wars cause.

War is not fair — it is not meant to be — and a looming war with Russia would be anything but fair. Take that to the bank, if you can find one after a nuclear exchange.

7. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th January 2022), Alecs (25th January 2022), avid (25th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (25th January 2022), Baby Steps (25th January 2022), chrifri (25th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2023), Franny (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), Hermoor (26th January 2022), I am B (25th January 2022), Jambo (25th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (25th January 2022), Mare (25th January 2022), Mashika (25th January 2022), Mike Gorman (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Patient (26th January 2022), ronny (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), Satori (25th January 2022), Spiral (25th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Violet3 (26th January 2022), Yoda (25th January 2022)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Quote Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi Friends,

With all respect to all you good people there, and I know that there are a lot of good and smart people in USA, but I have to say this: USA is the most evil entity in the world today, and all of us would have much better lives if USA vanished from the face of the Earth.

I'm one of those people, and I live in one of those countries, who have directly and indirectly suffered from the evil deeds of USA and NATO.

The biggest problem that I see concerning USA is that the huge percentage of population is completely clueless about the rest of the world, and are totally brainwashed by MSM and blinded by politicians.

That is why USA government is doing all the evil deeds with support from their own people, ignorant people who could stop those evill deeds from happening.
    As someone from the United States, I am ashamed to live here and completely understand your sentiments. I have become quite isolated due to no longer fitting in with my liberal counter parts, nor do I fit in with the forever-Trump folks either. Both sides seem to totally support evil when it fits their purpose. There are not enough people who refuse to let either side of the political spectrum guide their thinking, decisions, or consciousness. In America, 98% of the people fall on one side of the line or the other, and you must be politically correct to the side you have chosen or 'GTFO'. Both sides are poisonous and corrupt. I can not even begin to detail how much Americans hate one another for not agreeing with "party line" cultural opinions.

In essence, I agree with every word you said. What's worse, is that should you have a good mind for critical thinking and research (not the "Critical thinking" taught to us by our liberal universities. I mean TRUE critical thinking), you are immediately isolated and clumped together with "Nutty Trump" people. People who resist the vaccination and its associated narrative in this country are completely thrown into the melting pot of "Whacko right wing Qanon psychopath hillbillies form the country who don't believe in Science and are living under a rock" label. This is how our media tries to spin it on every liberal/democratic network; even NPR radio, a network I actually use to trust as being unbiased and wholly reliable for many years of my life. Now, daily, they go out of their way to shame and humiliate the "Unbelievers" of the narrative (which is almost like Cult language), by deliberately putting people on the air who sound inarticulate and possess poor English skills. Its a very sly and manipulative practice on NPR's part. They would never interview anyone against the official narrative who was actually well spoken, college educated, or has an intelligent counterargument to provide. They are very careful to only showcase ONE type of American for the "Debate", so as to help make all Anti-vaxxers look like deranged imbeciles.

What's doubly worse, is that you'd think it would be those "Trump morons" (excuse my harsh language and I apologize to anyone who might be on Avalon that loves the guy) who stormed the capital on the 6th, pushing an authoritarian agenda and allowing this widespread evil to take place. But it isn't. Its 100% the, what should be "educated" democratic party of America which is whole heartedly on board with the Vaccine narrative, "Covid Science" as dictated by Faucci and the rest of the liars, and whom recently in a poll voted an over whelming majority in favor of Unvaccinated individuals being taken to camps for not complying (over 50% of democrats in America support this). Its truly "Mass formation hypnosis", as Malone has said.

Regarding war and all our evil deeds - its the same. Democrats will support a democratic president unto the ends of the earth it seems, and the same goes for a sitting Republican president.

I do want to say that we're not all morons over here, but I think the percentage of truly awake Americans is in the very tiny minority. They are the people who have no political affiliation and are simply trying to live a humble, quiet sustainable life. You'll never hear from them because they don't make the headlines.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 26th January 2022 at 17:04.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), chrifri (25th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (26th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2023), happyuk (25th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), Hermoor (26th January 2022), Mashika (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Orph (25th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Patient (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), Spiral (25th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Violet3 (26th January 2022), XelNaga (26th January 2022)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Erm. The USA has more than a dozen biolabs in Ukraine? Is this for real? Anyone?

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Alecs (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Franny (26th January 2022), Jambo (1st February 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Patient (26th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi Friends,

With all respect to all you good people there, and I know that there are a lot of good and smart people in USA, but I have to say this: USA is the most evil entity in the world today, and all of us would have much better lives if USA vanished from the face of the Earth.

The biggest problem that I see concerning USA is that the huge percentage of population is completely clueless about the rest of the world, and are totally brainwashed by MSM and blinded by politicians.

That is why USA government is doing all the evil deeds with support from their own people, ignorant people who could stop those evill deeds from happening.

When I see them saying "thank you for your service" to soldiers who are going aroung the world, causing trouble and killing innocent people and children, it's crazy.

Kind regards..
    The biggest problem is that the WHOLE World is clueless as to how the world works...not the USA. Despite appearances, we are one of the countries that have the most people who somewhat understand how things actually operate below the propaganda.

So, basically you want to wipe out USA and replace it with something roughly equal or worse. You think it is USA doing all of these things? It is the globalists using our military. No USA, then another country is the super power and they just cause hell with them. Absolutely no way any other group of citizens would do any better. And we would be much worse off if another area of the world was in the lead. I can think of a few.

Of course, all of us americans in here are the ones who are partially keeping the country in check by spreading truth and resisting the globalists use of our power.

Please don't pretend Europeans or russians have some much better understanding of whats going on. It is impossible to understand global politics without understanding macroeconomics, Law (deep understanding that won't be learned in university), and others like the black projects and classified military/corporate doings. So, I am quite sure, some more traveled european or whatever is not really any more clued in.

I once saw a reporter ask a question to a Russian diplomat on video. The Russian got upset for some reason and said "Listen, they are all in on it and will never go against each other. USA, Europe, Russia, China = all the same team. With the kind of reaction he had, that is not usual for someone lying.

I would say its true on the highest levels, and probably more complicated where they are also competing/fighting on other levels or between different factions.

The truth is extremely complicated. And any country in the dominant seat would be a causing havoc. Its people would also fall under some kind of arrogant spell as well. Its no different than sports team. Everyone wants to be on the number 1 team and will become more blind to let their leaders keep them in 1st place.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 26th January 2022 at 03:34.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Alecs (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Franny (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Mike Gorman (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Patient (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Violet3 (26th January 2022), XelNaga (26th January 2022)

14. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Hi Friends,

As someone from the United States, I am ashamed to live here and completely understand your sentiments. I have become quite isolated due to no longer fitting in with my liberal counter parts, nor do I fit in with the forever-Trump folks either. Both sides seem to totally support evil when it fits their purpose. There are not enough people who refuse to let either side of the political spectrum guide their thinking, decisions, or consciousness. In America, 98% of the people fall on one side of the line or the other, and you must be politically correct to the side you have chosen or 'GTFO'. Both sides are poisonous and corrupt. I can not even begin to detail how much Americans hate one another for not agreeing with "party line" cultural opinions.

In essence, I agree with every word you said. What's worse, is that should you have a good mind for critical thinking and research (not the "Critical thinking" taught to us by our liberal universities. I mean TRUE critical thinking), you are immediately isolated and clumped together with "Nutty Trump" people. People who resist the vaccination and its associated narrative in this country are completely thrown into the melting pot of "Whacko right wing Qanon psychopath hillbillies form the country who don't believe in Science and are living under a rock" label. This is how our media tries to spin it on every liberal/democratic network; even NPR radio, a network I actually use to trust as being unbiased and wholly reliable for many years of my life. Now, daily, they go out of their way to shame and humiliate the "Unbelievers" of the narrative (which is almost like Cult language), by deliberately putting people on the air who sound inarticulate and possess poor English skills. Its a very sly and manipulative practice on NPR's part. They would never interview anyone against the official narrative who was actually well spoken, college educated, or has an intelligent counterargument to provide. They are very careful to only showcase ONE type of American for the "Debate", so as to help make all Anti-vaxxers look like deranged imbeciles.

What's doubly worse, is that you'd think it would be those "Trump morons" (excuse my harsh language and I apologize to anyone who might be on Avalon that loves the guy) who stormed the capital on the 6th, pushing an authoritarian agenda and allowing this widespread evil to take place. But it isn't. Its 100% the, what should be "educated" democratic party of America which is whole heartedly on board with the Vaccine narrative, "Covid Science" as dictated by Faucci and the rest of the liars, and whom recently in a poll voted an over whelming majority in favor of Unvaccinated individuals being taken to camps for not complying (over 50% of democrats in America support this). Its truly "Mass formation hypnosis", as Malone has said.

Regarding war and all our evil deeds - its the same. Democrats will support a democratic president unto the ends of the earth it seems, and the same goes for a sitting Republican president.

I do want to say that we're not all morons over here, but I think the percentage of truly awake Americans is in the very tiny minority. They are the people who have no political affiliation and are simply trying to live a humble, quiet sustainable life. You'll never hear from them because they don't make the headlines.
    I understand and feel for you. It is an awful position to be in sometimes due to being awake and aware.

As is said "Ignorance is bliss."

Also, when you are very close to something and can't step back enough to see the whole picture your point of view is limited.

Some years back I moved to the United States and I was really educated as I saw the programming and propaganda that the people there have grown up with, thus accepting it as normal.

We had a small company there and I was really surprised by the people. They were very friendly and happy, until our hiring a new employee brought an unexpected problem. I was not aware that "everyone" working there was a supporter of the same political party. We hired a person who supported the other main party and this really caused a problem that I had not anticipated.

After this I realized how much of a bubble many of the people there live within. They trusted their news source and did not feel a need to look further. We really shook up some people's views as we expressed their need to look at sources from around the world before forming an opinion about some topics.

Now with the Ukraine and Russia situation, many people have only what has been spoon fed to them from the media. (Even I do not know if I have a good grasp on what the real issues are apart from Russia not wanting the USA to occupy a country on their border - and who could blame them?)

North America as a whole has been involved in wars that occur on the other side of the world. So there is a mindset that war is something that happens somewhere else, not at our own home. I think this is a big part of the problem because it is always far away. The few times when something did happen here it really shook people up.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Franny (26th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Violet3 (26th January 2022)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...960666112?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Franny (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Violet3 (26th January 2022)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...s-not-have-war

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/lets-n...2OvzrvhVq9RJjY

Quote Taibbi: Let's Not Have A War

TUESDAY, JAN 25, 2022 - 07:55 PM
    Authored by Matt Taibbi via TK News,

Joe Biden last week said the American response in Ukraine would be proportional to Vladimir Putin’s actions. “It depends,” the president posited, thoughts drifting like blobs in a lava lamp. “It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion…

Bad idea

Alarms sounded all over Washington. The rip in the national political illusion was so severe, Republicans and Democrats were forced to come out agreeing, leaping into each other’s arms in panic. Secretary of State Tony Blinken, who increasingly looks like a man about to miss a historically important free throw, said of a potential Russian invasion, “We can make crystal clear the stark consequences of that choice.” Republican Senator Ted Cruz said Biden “shocked the world by giving Putin a green light to invade Ukraine.” The National Security Council issued a statement through Jen Psaki that any Russian move into Ukraine would be “met with a swift, severe, and united response.”

In a later press conference, Biden explained he had to cut things short because, “You guys will ask me all about Russia.” He appears days from pulling his pants down to show reporters the electrodes White House chief of staff Ron Klain has probably attached to his testicles by now.

This is a rerun of an old story, only with a weaker lead actor. Six years ago, Barack Obama gave an interview to The Atlantic quashing Beltway militarists’ dreams of war in Ukraine:

The fact is that Ukraine, which is a non-Nato country, is going to be vulnerable to military domination by Russia no matter what we do… This is an example of where we have to be very clear about what our core interests are and what we are willing to go to war for.

Then as now, both blue and red propaganda outlets howled. The “core interest” of the Washington consensus is war. It isn’t just big business, but our biggest business, one of the last things we still make and export on a grand scale. The bulk of the people elected to congress and a lion’s share of the lobbyists, lawyers, and journalists who snuggle in a giant fornicating mass in the capital are dedicated to the upkeep of the war bureaucracy.

Their main purpose is growing the defense budget and militarizing the missions of other government agencies (from State to the Department of Energy to the CIA). Washington think-tanks exist to factory-generate intellectual justifications for foreign interventions, while attacking with ferocity — as if they were emergencies like pandemics or deadly hurricanes — the appearance of ideas like the “peace dividend” that threaten to move any of their rice bowls to some other constituency.

Both Biden’s comments and the “Obama doctrine” were fundamental betrayals, presidents saying out loud that there existed such a thing as “our” interests separate from Washington’s war pig clique. The latter group somehow believes itself impervious to error, and takes extraordinary offense to challenges to its judgment, amazing given the spectacular failures in every arena from Iraq to Afghanistan to Syria.

These people consistently lose popularity contests to cannibals and fingernail-pullers, and their playbook — one play they run over and over, never deviating despite decades of disaster — is designed to reduce every foreign policy situation to contests of force. Their wag-the-dog thinking always argues the right move is the one that allows them to empty their boxes of expensive toys, from weapons systems to Langley-generated schemes for overthrows, which a compliant press happily calls regime change.

< much more at link >

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th January 2022), Franny (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Vangelo (26th January 2022), Violet3 (26th January 2022)

20. Link to Post #51
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Wow Taibbi's article recommended (thanks to Mountain Jim)- blunt, satirical, and funny, if anything so appalling can be called funny. I particularly relished the image of Biden pulling his pants down to show reporters the electrodes that chief of staff has attached to his testicles.
    Australian PM Scott Morrison is also wired up !!
    Also this fabulous sentence: "The bulk of the people elected to congress and the lion's share of the lobbyists, journalists and journalists who snuggle in a giant fornicating mass in the capital...."

Phew, right on.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Mike Gorman (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Vangelo (26th January 2022)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (26th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), I am B (26th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Mike Gorman (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), Spiral (26th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Vangelo (26th January 2022), Violet3 (27th January 2022)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

This could turn out to be the ultimate 'Great Reset' - just imagine the reduction of the global population to perhaps a couple of billion, the elite factions would have to remain in their bunkers for a decade or so, but the chess board will have been set back to ground zero.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Mare (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), mizo (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Vangelo (26th January 2022), Violet3 (27th January 2022)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Hi Friends,

Thank you for taking the time to articulate this, Lily. It really needs to said out loud and you have done a magnificent job of getting to the crux of the situation.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (26th January 2022), Heart to heart (28th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Violet3 (27th January 2022)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

..https://www.bitchute.com/video
    Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//gCNwNiWzMzY/
    ...UKRAINE AMASSING MILITARY ON BORDER OF EAST UKRAINE...Ukraine amassing military on border of East Ukraine
    The Duran: Episode 1204

Kremlin: Ukraine Amassing Troops on Contact Line in Donbass in Apparent Preparation for Attack.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Spiral (26th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Violet3 (27th January 2022)

30. Link to Post #56
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

• Secretary of State on Diplomatic Response to Russia (c-span):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), gini (27th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Violet3 (27th January 2022)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

• Jack Keane Makes Major Prediction On When Russia Will Invade Ukraine:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), gini (27th January 2022), Mashika (27th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Another viewpoint:

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Harmony (30th January 2022), Jambo (29th January 2022), Mashika (29th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

An interesting short piece (and a 40 minute video interview) from JR Nyquist.

Whatever one might think of his views and conclusions, he knows a thing or two about Russia. But note that this was posted 5 days ago, and things are moving and changing daily. Russian Mobilization Continues

The Russian government has announced that all four of its fleets will be going to sea soon. Over 140 ships of the Russian Navy, all at one time, will be leaving port. The exact date has not been given as of this writing.

Moscow is calling this “a drill.” At the same time, Russian President Vladimir Putin is going to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping on 4 February.

In addition to troops and aircraft, Russia has been massing Iskander-M ballistic missiles near Ukraine. The State Department has ordered the evacuation of the families of U.S. Embassy personnel in Ukraine. It is advisable that U.S. citizens in Ukraine get out of the country while they can, because the U.S. Government is not going to rescue them if they get stuck in a war zone.

Presently, Russian military aircraft are forward deploying to Belarus. Russian mechanized infantry divisions have been positioned in Belarus, north of Kiev. There are numerous reports of Russian nationals crossing the U.S-Mexican border illegally.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (28th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th January 2022), Harmony (30th January 2022), indiana (29th January 2022), Jambo (29th January 2022), jaybee (28th January 2022), Mashika (29th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Yoda (29th January 2022)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

• The TRUTH About Ukraine, Russia & War:

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), Harmony (30th January 2022), indiana (29th January 2022), Jambo (29th January 2022), jaybee (28th January 2022), Mashika (29th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 697 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 503 697 LastLast