None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I wonder if people in Ukraine say "The California?' :-)
    seriously, let's not continue that popular illiteracy.
    They do it in No Man's Sky, ship names, like "the" Wrath of Magnirok" it should be just Wrath of Magnirok, not "the" Wrath of Magnirok. I contemplated if I was to go and complain to Hello Games about this mindless error, but be real here, founder of company once said Hello to Games and figured it would be a great name for a startup, I doubt I'll be successful sailing those waters.

So Canooks, hows the whole Heil Justin going these days?

Putin needs to come of his Horse and invade Ukraine, in the meantime please release all the dirt you have on the Dutch Politicians and flunkies.

Great OP to wake up to and have some coffee with.

I guess that's just the California of things!

@Mashika I wonder if what they mean with the EMP is this crap, can anyone in the various areas they speak of and comes here to post (lurking even better) confirm this please? :-)

To me it is either a ripple through time (yes yes, I do not believe in time travel, but ripples/echos could happen though), it might have something to do with the nuclear strength of bombs or something new all together.

Not my favorite channel either btw, might even be Topic worthy if not posted already.

Actually... that sounds a lot like a mortar shell coming close to your location :S

Can't figure out how this could happen on that town, but the sound is very similar and it makes me truly wonder. I have heard that sound a lot before, and sometimes it ripples like that

It can sound like this, check it out. The closer you are to the incoming shell the most the whistling is

Now excuse me, need to go hide below the bed
    Yes, but the whistling is not there when you right under it though. Been walking "round" under various HVO mortar attacks back in the day, I always whistled back to them, hehehehe. Things one does when younger eh, lol.
    Yes

"You're not dead until your dead"

Quote These sounds are across multiple States and there's no physical evidence of any impact or debris at all, weird eh. So, yes could be Artillery, if these are echos though, well the strength of the impact will be dulled out. It is very strange, it could also be a new weapon the Block Alliance is testing and scaring JB with, although I have to say that he might miss it all together.
    It just makes me feel as if this may be one of those operations where you make them go mad and through association with 'the foreign enemy" thing the people become obedient and sheepish

But i don't know, it just brought me back terrible memories and yes it doesn't sound the same when coming at you directly but it does when closing in on location near, so that's why i though about it first, it just jumped on me

On the video you can't see truly where it came from, and it, whatever it is, landed a bit far, so that's why i thought immediately of a shell landing there. But yeah if there is no destruction of homes or land then it could not possibly be it. It could definitely be another sort of weapon that has the same side effect but leaves no trace on the ground
    Last edited by Mashika; 17th February 2022 at 07:09.
    Tired

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,301 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I wonder if people in Ukraine say "The California?' :-)
    seriously, let's not continue that popular illiteracy.
    They do it in No Man's Sky, ship names, like "the" Wrath of Magnirok" it should be just Wrath of Magnirok, not "the" Wrath of Magnirok. I contemplated if I was to go and complain to Hello Games about this mindless error, but be real here, founder of company once said Hello to Games and figured it would be a great name for a startup, I doubt I'll be successful sailing those waters.

So Canooks, hows the whole Heil Justin going these days?

Putin needs to come of his Horse and invade Ukraine, in the meantime please release all the dirt you have on the Dutch Politicians and flunkies.

Great OP to wake up to and have some coffee with.

I guess that's just the California of things!

@Mashika I wonder if what they mean with the EMP is this crap, can anyone in the various areas they speak of and comes here to post (lurking even better) confirm this please? :-)

To me it is either a ripple through time (yes yes, I do not believe in time travel, but ripples/echos could happen though), it might have something to do with the nuclear strength of bombs or something new all together.

Not my favorite channel either btw, might even be Topic worthy if not posted already.

Actually... that sounds a lot like a mortar shell coming close to your location :S

Can't figure out how this could happen on that town, but the sound is very similar and it makes me truly wonder. I have heard that sound a lot before, and sometimes it ripples like that

It can sound like this, check it out. The closer you are to the incoming shell the most the whistling is

Now excuse me, need to go hide below the bed
    Yes, but the whistling is not there when you right under it though. Been walking "round" under various HVO mortar attacks back in the day, I always whistled back to them, hehehehe. Things one does when younger eh, lol.
    Yes

"You're not dead until your dead"

Quote These sounds are across multiple States and there's no physical evidence of any impact or debris at all, weird eh. So, yes could be Artillery, if these are echos though, well the strength of the impact will be dulled out. It is very strange, it could also be a new weapon the Block Alliance is testing and scaring JB with, although I have to say that he might miss it all together.
    It just makes me feel as if this may be one of those operations where you make them go mad and through association with 'the foreign enemy" thing the people become obedient and sheepish

But i don't know, it just brought me back terrible memories and yes it doesn't sound the same when coming at you directly but it does when closing in on location near, so that's why i though about it first, it just jumped on me
    Yes, welll the Mortars I used to whistle at obviously flew over my head, had the same feeling though, if it hits I'll never know, well, if it kills you straight out that is. Biggest Apples growing on trees there that I have ever seen, huge mofos.

It will jump on you always, it's the burden of honoring those whom cannot anymore, I have no solution for it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)

One thing i truly want to add here is this, on this map, two locations inside Ukraine are marked as Russian military bases (Luhansk and Donetsk) This is one of the biggest BS i have seen in a lot of time

Those are Ukraine separatist bases, both of them. Since they are separatists, the idiotic and foolish Ukraine and US governments label them as "Russian". They are not. They are Ukrainian born citizens who happen to not want to be part of a Nazi state. This idiotic map shows how corrupt the US media is, and not much more

Have to wonder too, why the Ukrainian military positions are never displayed on those maps

Perhaps because it would show they are already attacking citizens of the Donbass region? Schools, hospitals and random people at their homes, just like in 2014?
    Last edited by Mashika; 17th February 2022 at 09:07.
    Tired

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Jambo (17th February 2022), kfm27917 (19th February 2022), Peace in Oz (17th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)

One thing i truly want to add here is this, on this map, two locations inside Ukraine are marked as Russian military bases (Luhansk and Donetsk) This is one of the biggest BS i have seen in a lot of time

Those are Ukraine separatist bases, both of them. Since they are separatists, the idiotic and foolish Ukraine and US governments label them as "Russian". They are not. They are Ukrainian born citizens who happen to not want to be part of a Nazi state. This idiotic map shows how corrupt the US media is, and not much more

Have to wonder too, why the Ukrainian military positions are never displayed on those maps

Perhaps because it would show they are already attacking citizens of the Donbass region? Schools, hospitals and random people at their homes, just like in 2014?
    There;s reports of shelling in Ukraine, specific targets are Schools, Churches, Hospitals etc.

I believe these Guys are blaming Russia, live stream.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (18th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Seems that one of the shells coming from separatist territory hit a kindergarten in Ukraine.... Civilians and children are always the ones getting hurt in these senseless wars

https://t.co/KGyGmYIL4V

https://t.co/gdAwtqRVR8

https://goo.gl/maps/wuNtdePL6WvYc4W77
    Checking for disinfo, I looked at the satellite image of the building on google maps and comparing to the photos, it looks like the shell hit the side facing south-east, so incoming from separatist territory.
    The town is right on the front line...

10. Link to Post #166
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Seems that one of the shells coming from separatist territory hit a kindergarten in Ukraine.... Civilians and children are always the ones getting hurt in these senseless wars

Checking for disinfo, I looked at the satellite image of the building on google maps and comparing to the photos, it looks like the shell hit the side facing south-east, so incoming from separatist territory.
    That's nothing new, it has been going on for lots of years, if only people would understand the root of the problem but of course no one wants to discuss it, it goes against the narrative and agenda

See these morons for example, day by day i see a hundred of them all over social media, mouth breathers and such

Quote So…..? What the hell are Russian backed rebels doing in Ukraine?"
    Oh dude.. Born without a brain? I can't find any other reason someone would be so ignorant otherwise

And Josh after the map

Quote That's a very misleading map. Also just because someone speaks Russian doesn't mean they want to be part of Russia
    Oh Josh, US education system failed you, i'm so sorry. The answer was one google search away, but you were too numb to figure it out.

"Just because someone was born in Ukraine, doesn't mean the want to be part of a corrupt state" is the answer you can't find with your little brain

"Tell me you don't know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what you're talking about"
    Last edited by Mashika; 17th February 2022 at 10:45.
    Tired

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Jambo (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

That's nothing new, it has been going on for lots of years, if only people would understand the root of the problem but of course no one wants to discuss it, it goes against the narrative and agenda

See these morons for example, day by day i see a hundred of them all over social media, mouth breathers and such

Oh dude.. Born without a brain? I can't find any other reason someone would be so ignorant otherwise

And Josh after the map

Quote That's a very misleading map. Also just because someone speaks Russian doesn't mean they want to be part of Russia
    Oh Josh, US education system failed you, i'm so sorry. The answer was one google search away, but you were too numb to figure it out.

"Just because someone was born in Ukraine, doesn't mean the want to be part of a corrupt state" is the answer you can't find with your little brain

"Tell me you don't know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what you're talking about"
    One of the things I learned about the conflict in the north of Ireland is that some conflicts are spectacularly complex with many layers involved.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Ewan (18th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Jambo (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

14. Link to Post #168
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And Josh after the map

I don't get the point... US and UK speak the same language... that doesn't mean americans want to join the UK.

And when they had their independence war from the crown... they were all mostly british by blood.

15. Link to Post #169
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I don't get the point... US and UK speak the same language... that doesn't mean americans want to join the UK.

And when they had their independence war from the crown... they were all mostly british by blood.
    UK mostly does as the US says

Josh is from the US, he's a "large iced coffee"
    Tired

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Jambo (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #170
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indiana (here)

One of the things I learned about the conflict in the north of Ireland is that some conflicts are spectacularly complex with many layers involved.
    One European country (colonizing) still occupying (part of) another European country in 2022.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th February 2022 at 11:20.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), indiana (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

One European country (colonizing) still occupying (part of) another European country in 2022.
    In Ireland there is a huge historical backdrop to the conflict. And it's tempting to render it down to what you said. I tend to agree with what you said but it's nowhere near as simple as that. You could walk into an area in the north of Ireland and say that and you'd be beaten to an inch of your life and equally you could walk into another area and you'd be offered free pints of beer for the night. Anyway, i don't want to drag the topic of the thread off into something else. I don't have an opinion (a side) on what's happening in Ukraine as i truly don't know enough about it all. I have tried to understand it though and will continue to do so.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Ewan (18th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Jambo (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #172
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Anyway, i don't want to drag the topic of the thread off into something else. I don't have an opinion (a side) on what's happening in Ukraine as i truly don't know enough about it all. I have tried to understand it though and will continue to do so.
    Perhaps this thread should be renamed "WW3 and the countries involved" or 'WW3 and actors leading into it" or whatever, but it's clear that is not just anymore about US vs Russia, lots other countries have been affected and will continue to do so, and they also will participate in several ways into either stopping it or pushing it forward (war)

By now, the actors of this situation have grown way beyond just two countries with proxy regions around their sphere of influence.
    Tired

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Ewan (18th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), indiana (17th February 2022), Jambo (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #173
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

New images of the aftermath of the shelling coming from the separatists into Ukraine.
    This time it's in Vrubivka, hitting a residential area and the courtyard of a school where children were having classes.

Don't have any images from any shells hitting the separatist area, if they exist, they would probably be in russian language media.

24. Link to Post #174
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

article too long to quote- read it on line
    a nice piece of European history......
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/st...-useful-idiots
    Last edited by kfm27917; 17th February 2022 at 23:12. Reason: spelling

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Hermoor (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

26. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,746 times in 2,666 posts

False flag fake incidents ongoing. So obvious. A nursery?? This pathetic provocation of something noone wants is ongoing. Follow the money…
    These globalists are so obvious now, predictable, but this behaviour is unacceptable if children’s lives are put at risk.
    The use of microwaving crowds in Canberra was absolutely illegal, people and children are very ill.
    If anyone utilises this vile illegal tech against folk in Canada, they should be prosecuted immediately for murder.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

gord (18th February 2022), Gwin Ru (18th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), kfm27917 (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022)

28. Link to Post #176
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    article too long to quote- read it on line
    a nice piece of European history......
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/st...-useful-idiots
    Wow what an article.

First of all, it starts off perfectly with a good dose of whataboutism - a tactic perfected by Soviet propagandists: why complain about Russia invading a sovereign country? What about all the invasions/coups the US has done.
    2 bad things don't cancel each other out. The US acting illegally doesn't make it OK for Russia to do the same.

My personal opinion is that the author presents a long list of historical events in order to confuse his target audience that probably doesn't know much about European history. He wants to give you the impression that all the events regarding changing borders are specific only to Ukrainian history.

Basically he is saying that because its lands changed "ownership" a lot in the past, Ukraine is up for grabs in the present. As if this is something particular to Ukraine.
    No. That's the history of the whole of Europe.
    Someone should remind him that nationalism, the idea that a nation is congruent with the state only really appeared in the 18th century.

ALL the lands in Europe were owned by rulers/monarchs/emperors that conquered or traded pieces of land as if they were real estate.
    News flash: most of the lands between the current borders in Europe were once under the rule of other "countries" and some are still inhabited by other peoples than the majority population of their current state.

Eventually we decided to stop bickering and the past 80 years have been the most peaceful in european history. Because guess what... people can grow up and stop waging war for pieces of land. People just want to live in peace in a free society.

Using the historical rule of a certain monarch/emperor over a land as an argument towards the current successor state being entitled to take that land in the present is just stupid. The UK then has absolute rights over India... or over the US..

Romania's lands were under the influence/ruled by different powers most of history, but the romanian people were always a majority in these lands... but by the author's logic, Turkey (ex ottoman empire) or Austria (ex Austro Hungarian empire) have a right to our lands in the present day.

I can't believe it's 2022 and we're back to making territory claims, bringing historical arguments and counting demographics percentages.
    I really thought we evolved and got over that. Meanwhile, the author is fine with bringing annexations and invasions back on the menu.

If you take this article and swap "Ukraine" with ANY european state, swapped the historical events with the other's... you can argue that all of Europe is a free for all. By his logic, hundreds of invasions and annexations would be perfectly justified.
    But no no. He is only kissing a certain autocrat's behind.
    Whole article is an apology for imperialism and invading a sovereign country.
    WW1 and WW2 mentality. Kinda backwards if you ask me.

29. Link to Post #177
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Tired

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Gwin Ru (18th February 2022), Hermoor (18th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #178
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,831 times in 1,715 posts

Only two countries vote against UN resolution condemning Nazism

The UN General Assembly has adopted a resolution condemning Nazism, neo-Nazism and all forms of racism, which was co-sponsored by Russia. The US and Ukraine again voted against it, while 49 countries, mainly US allies, abstained.

The resolution on “Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices” that contribute to racism, xenophobia and intolerance was adopted with 130 votes in favor, the Russian permanent mission to the UN announced on Thursday. Moscow has submitted the motion annually, in recent years, and Washington and Kiev have consistently opposed.

Sponsored by Russia and more than 30 other UN members, the resolution expresses concern about any form of glorifying Nazism, including putting up monuments and holding public parades honoring the Waffen SS – combat units within Nazi Germany’s military – or declaring them national liberation movements, among other things.

Moscow has long taken issue with Ukraine and the three Baltic states – Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia – honoring individuals and organizations affiliated with Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

Last year, Washington’s envoy to the UN argued that a ban on glorifying Nazism would clash with the First Amendment protection of free speech in the US Constitution
    . The US has also accused Moscow of using the resolution to push “disinformation narratives” about neo-Nazism in the Baltic states and Ukraine.

NATO promises to keep expanding, despite Russian objectionsREAD MORE: NATO promises to keep expanding, despite Russian objections
    The resolution also urges member states to “eliminate all forms of racial discrimination by all appropriate means, including legislation,” and states that discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion or belief such as “neo-Nazism, Islamophobia, Christianophobia and antisemitism” harms not just the targeted groups but the society in general.

https://www.rt.com/russia/543448-ung...ondemns-nazis/
    Last edited by Vicus; 18th February 2022 at 07:07.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ewan (18th February 2022), Gwin Ru (18th February 2022), Hermoor (18th February 2022), kfm27917 (18th February 2022), Spiral (18th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #179
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,135 times in 21,071 posts

• Desperate Globalists Attempt to Trigger WW3 as Big Pharma Covid-19 Stocks Plunge:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hermoor (18th February 2022), Vicus (18th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #180
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For anyone interested, 2 twitter accounts that I follow are:
    https://twitter.com/COUPSURE
    https://twitter.com/ELINTNews

They aggregate a lot of videos and satellite imagery (including SAR) mapping the Russian deployments near the borders of Ukraine.
    There are a lot of videos from russian citizens on tiktok or vkontakte (Russian facebook) showing the massive troop movements.

Go check them out yourselves, there are hundreds of photos/videos.

The guys are using geolocating techniques - for example comparing google streetview images to confirm the location of the video/photo.

It looks like even though the Russian government declared that they are pulling out, the opposite is true. In the past few days a lot of equipment has been moved 10 to 50 km close to the border. And the total numbers have increased instead of decreased.

Also, the most recent and alarming news is that the separatists have started evacuating the civilian population towards Russia.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ts-2022-02-18/
    This, combined with the troop movements is a really bad sign.

I pray for the people of Ukraine and Russia and hope that the war will be avoided, but it doesn't look good as of now.

PS: If you hear anyone saying lines like "these are only exercises", "they are hundreds of km away from the border", know that it's propaganda and misinformation.
    The staging camps are in some cases as close as 17km from the border and artillery is being moved into firing positions.
    Also, just 2 examples of signs that this is out of the ordinary:
    1)the use of only volunteer troops, there were no conscripts brought in for the exercises (conscripts always are) - in case of an invasion, conscripts returning dead from the war would have a negative political impact back home
    2)lots of equipment that has been brought to the "exercises" and has been sitting unused in the staging areas and not moved for weeks (even though the drills are almost over) - you don't pay the logistical price of moving entire brigades for exercises if you don't plan to use them

***Later Edit:

Just as I posted, I was notified of this video being uploaded:

I've just started it, but can tell you from the previous content of the channel that they do exceptional analysis.

posting the timestamps of the video:
    00:00 - Geopolitical Update
    07:03 - Naval Update
    08:02 - Overall Theatre SITEMP
    08:22 - Northeastern Front
    09:15 - Kharkiv
    11:25 - Belgorod FARP
    12:06 - Veselaya Lopan Depot
    12:55 - Eastern Front
    14:32 - Southern Front
    16:03 - Western Front
    16:37 - Northwestern Front
    18:27 - The Pontoon Bridge
    24:31 - Wooden Horses
    29:24 - Arguments Against Invasion
    33:44 - Caveats
    36:06 - A Lot to Lose
    37:32 - Closing Thoughts
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 18th February 2022 at 14:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 714 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 509 714 LastLast