+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Egypt's Royal Pharos Golden Parade LIVE April 2021

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Default Egypt's Royal Pharos Golden Parade LIVE April 2021

Easter Ritual in Cairo, or shoud I say Ishtar Ritual ?

Royal mummies moved to Cairo museum in 'Golden Parade'

Cairo on Saturday, April 3, as 22 royal mummies are set to be moved to a new museum in a log-awaited 'Golden Parade' accompanied by fireworks and a cavalcade.

At 2.50 it really gets rolling;

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Brigantia (4th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021), iota (3rd April 2021), janette (6th April 2021), Mashika (4th April 2021), pabranno (4th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Egypt's Royal Pharos Golden Parade LIVE April 2021

Live From Cairo ( In English) April 3rd 2021
    Video Links at bottom of post.

Cairo — This weekend, Egypt is putting on a parade for its royalty. But the guests of honor in this procession have all been dead for more than 3,000 years. On Saturday, 22 royal mummies will be paraded through the streets of downtown Cairo. As the sun sets, the ancient monarchs will depart the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square in a grandiose parade, each of them on their own decorated vehicle surrounded by a festival-like motorcade, complete with music, lights, costumes and horses.
    The mummies of Egyptian kings and queens, dating back more than 3,000 years, are seen at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo in an image from video posted online by the Experience Egypt tourism board. Experience Egypt The "Pharaohs' Golden Parade" will move along the River Nile to Egypt's first Islamic capital, Al-Fustat, in old Cairo, until it reaches the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization (NMEC).

The group includes 18 kings and four queens from the 17th to the 20th dynasties of ancient Egypt — approximately 3,500 to 3,100 years ago. Most of the 22 kings and queens were discovered in two archaeological "caches" in Luxor in the late 1800s.
    Grave robbers and a family feud

Years after these monarchs died, Egypt had become divided and weak, and grave robbery was rampant. Priests had to hide the royal mummies, moving them to hidden tombs to protect them from grave robbers.
    Their efforts remained successful until the first cache in Luxor was discovered in the 19th century when, the story goes, a young man's goat went astray.

"In 1871 a member of the family of Abd al Rasul [who were tomb robbers] was leading goats. One of them ran away, up to the mountain south of the temple of Queen Hatshepsut," archaeologist Zahi Hawass told CBS News. "When the man ran after the goat, he found a shaft. When he entered, he found himself in front of mummies, coffins and gold."
    The family kept the secret for 10 years, robbing the tomb, until royal artifacts started to surface for sale around the world. Officials arrested one of the family members and interrogated him for a month. The man said nothing. When he was released, he asked his family for a bigger share as compensation.
    "They refused and began to fight. Another member of the family went to the police and told them about the cache," Hawass said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jXpckJLVw

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Agape (4th April 2021), Brigantia (3rd April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), haroldsails (4th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021), leavesoftrees (7th April 2021), meat suit (3rd April 2021), O Donna (3rd April 2021), Strat (6th April 2021), toppy (4th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,216 times in 1,361 posts

That's very bizarre... parading corpses through the streets? Is there any occult significance to this, I wonder?

Maybe it'll catch on in Europe - we could have a cavalcade of Edward III, Henry V, Elizabeth I, Victoria et al through the streets of London...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Agape (4th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021), meat suit (3rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Easter / Ishtar Ritual

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Agape (4th April 2021), Brigantia (3rd April 2021), CurEus (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), haroldsails (4th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021), toppy (4th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)

Cairo on Saturday, April 3, as 22 royal mummies are set to be moved to a new museum in a log-awaited 'Golden Parade' accompanied by fireworks and a cavalcade.

That was really strange for me. Years ago I spent 4 days in the Egyptian museum in Cairo. They had a room just for all the mummies and it was closed to the public with a sign stating something like it was undignified to display their former leaders to the public. And now they have paraded them through the street of Cairo. A very strange ritual.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Brigantia (5th April 2021), De Christu (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021), iota (5th April 2021), janette (6th April 2021), kfm27917 (5th April 2021), Mare (5th April 2021), uzn (5th April 2021), wondering (5th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Quote Posted by uzn (here)

That was really strange for me. Years ago I spent 4 days in the Egyptian museum in Cairo. They had a room just for all the mummies and it was closed to the public with a sign stating something like it was undignified to display their former leaders to the public. And now they have paraded them through the street of Cairo. A very strange ritual.

There are others far better placed than I to deconstruct that and pick out all the occult and esoteric aspects. Clearly it was important for the PTB to put that on amidst all the pandemic propaganda underway. I don't buy attracting tourists as the prime motive for this.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Icare (5th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021), iota (5th April 2021), janette (6th April 2021), meat suit (5th April 2021), wondering (5th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

The fact that this was produced as an extravagant spectacle suggests to me something MUCH more is going on.

That would distract from other hidden goals being realized that night.
    Usually the relocation of very high value artifacts is done as discreetly and as securely as possible and not publicized.

Makes you wonder.....do they know something we don't?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Brigantia (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Inversion (7th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread