View Poll Results: Has the Sun changed colour in your view?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 60.00%
  • No

6 24.00%
  • Not sure

4 16.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has the Sun changed colour for you?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Cool Has the Sun changed colour for you?

This may sound a little odd, but when you look at the sky, does the sun appear to be whiter in colour, not so yellow as it used to be?

Obviously we shouldn't look directly at it, but these days I wouldn't dare, it feels like it's been turned up and the yellow flame has gone brilliant white, with a tinge of blue, or Blu-Ray...

I've had this thought for awhile but in searching to see if anyone else had I found this rather interesting site:

https://calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/...un-turns-blue/

There's some very interesting observations within it, some references to ancient Hopi legends along with Back to the Future and Obama's posters. Something for everyone I guess!

Anyway, I thought I'd put the question out and after looking at the various fora I decided it can stay in General until someone cleverer than I can work out where it belongs, if anywhere

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Agape (5th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), Brigantia (5th April 2021), DeDukshyn (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), iota (7th April 2021), jc71 (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), mountain_jim (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Rain Forest (12th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), selinam (5th April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: Has the Sun changed colour for you?

I remember a discussion elsewhere about this several years ago (sorry, I can't remember where) and the consensus was an overwhelming yes, that the sun had become more white and fierce.

I also remember different cloud formations in Britain that I haven't seen for years.

If this is true, it's a typical response from the likes of NASA to tell people that their memories are deluded.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Agape (5th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), DeDukshyn (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), iota (7th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), selinam (5th April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Yes,now the Sun is white with iridescent purple or sometimes violet on the edges as it was yellow in my youth and teenage.

Today at 12:50 EET the Sun is white with white iridescent because has rain and they didn't chemtrailed the sky.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (5th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), Brigantia (5th April 2021), DeDukshyn (5th April 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Trisher (5th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Yes it has changed from orange/yellow to white. The feel of it is also not the same. It used to be nourishing to be in its light and now it feels unnatural, more intense and fierce. There is some talk that it is a false sun with laser lights in front of it and also much talk of two suns. Those that have been born after this change will not know there was a time when it was more yellow. Same with non chemmed deep blue skies.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Agape (5th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), Brigantia (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I think it’s even partially true but it may take long time to get “there”.

Till such stelar transition happens we may be observing glimpses of the phenomenon. Our eyes I presume, record and detect many subtle changes than those we are aware of or can name.
    Observing the Sun is truly like watching past, presence and future simultaneously. We can’t “see” presence because the photonics spectrum responsible for our seeing enlightens all the rest
    But we can look into its different spectra and see past or future.

This Sun is not supposed to turn into “blue giant”, actually ..after a time of expansion and glow, passing its autumn age, it most likely collapses to itself , turns more orange and eco-friendly and its heat and glow diminishes to the point we could get little cold and frustrated here at the end of the day but that’s on plate more than couple of millions years ahead ..
    so better no immediate worries( I beg) 🙏😀🌟

Unless of course something completely unpredictable happens ( something unpredictable always happens in the bigger Universe )

The Blue Kachina Star Prophecy can be interpreted differently,
    it may refer to this Sun

or appearance of another one but according to my true sense,
    it’s one of those deep and long-standing prophecies

that speak of our past ancestors from another Star
    and the time they eventually return for us.

The mystery of which resonates with our deepest human memories,
    ceremonies and rituals, sacred architecture and starsigns in our head,
    so remote perhaps that people now only understand it as legendary

and keep discovering their relationship to the Universe
    like little babies, from the start.

One thing you may notice is that some people at all times believe that “their times” are extremely crucial and that we see the “big thing” unfolding,
    perhaps a small “end of it” too or at least, planetary transition ...🙏

If you watch it all carefully, pixel by pixel, it all is happening simultaneously in different proportions.

If we were able to “see the whole big spectacle” we would die ( by the energy)

Clearly, of planetary and solar events we are meant to see just glimpses, for sanity sake.

Cheers

🍵

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Brigantia (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I remember a discussion elsewhere about this several years ago (sorry, I can't remember where) and the consensus was an overwhelming yes, that the sun had become more white and fierce.

I had a look before I started this topic but couldn't find it already ongoing. One problem is that 'sun' is too small a word for the forum search engine to accept. Considering the sun is quite a big thing (round these parts at least) it's a nice little irony that it can't get any respect from the index. :D

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), Brigantia (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I had a look before I started this topic but couldn't find it already ongoing. One problem is that 'sun' is too small a word for the forum search engine to accept. Considering the sun is quite a big thing (round these parts at least) it's a nice little irony that it can't get any respect from the index. :D

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (5th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), Brigantia (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), mountain_jim (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021), Yoda (6th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I thought I'd covered all the bases when I decided it wasn't really 'Astronomy' and it definitely wasn't Astrology

In my defence I did look, a little at least because I did think it odd the subject hadn't come up before. Maybe this one could be merged with that one, or Edit: ah it;s already moved to solar activity

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2021), Brigantia (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I’ve searched for answers to the same question some years ago as I’ve observed the same thing and came down with similar set of answers.
    It seemed plausible to me that my observation is subjective and depends on variety of other atmospheric phenomena ( perhaps).

It also seems to me that UV factor is increasing in last two decades which ever possibly connects to thinning ozone layer.

Again, I’ve searched for statistical data on UV increase globally and we are right on spot here, NASA seems to confirm

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsys...-exposure.html

but, global UV data sheets and maps I’ve searched are not yet well synchronized ( often outdated or territorial with no matching world data correlations )
    which would be easy to rectify in my opinion and is very important biogenetic factor of our lives now and in future.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I’ve searched for answers to the same question some years ago as I’ve observed the same thing and came down with similar set of answers.
    It seemed plausible to me that my observation is subjective and depends on variety of other atmospheric phenomena ( perhaps).

It also seems to me that UV factor is increasing in last two decades which ever possibly connects to thinning ozone layer.

Again, I’ve searched for statistical data on UV increase globally and we are right on spot here, NASA seems to confirm

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsys...-exposure.html

but, global UV data sheets and maps I’ve searched are not yet well synchronized ( often outdated or territorial with no matching world data correlations )
    which would be easy to rectify in my opinion and is very important biogenetic factor of our lives now and in future.
    When I first travelled to Australia and New Zealand the difference in the strength of the sun was very clear. You did not have to be out in it long to burn, there were warning signs everywhere, hats much more common, as were the scars from melanoma removal. Ozone layer depletion was and is a very serious matter.

These days it feels a bit more like that here in the UK. Last summer the sun felt harsh when previously it was merely hot.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Agape (5th April 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The 10 summers I’ve spent in mainland Europe ( Prague which is on 52nd parallel North and used to have rather pleasant 4 season climate and summers were never too harsh) were more less what you describe ,
    with several heat waves each summer starting ..2011.., and the sunlight turned to be white and “hard”, pinching on skin rather than warming and healing.

I’ve spent most days inside in that period of time - was extremely light sensitive for some reason- and would go out for chores after dusk unless necessary.
    Found that direct exposure was most hurtful in fact so any sort of shading was better than.

Medical doctors say that the “pollution bubble” that is huge and dispersed, satiated with mixture of dispersed gases, metallic ions ,dust particles and so forth contributes to the changes quality of sunlight spectrum falling on us.

The same phenomenon has been observed worldwide.

If the cubical amount of fresh air we inhabit and breathe forms an inversion bubble, that’s many bubbles nowadays the quality of sunlight changes.

When I visited California for brief I could only imagine how that part of the world was once a nature paradise. The smell of red pines and sequoias and flowers all around reminded me of it but while I visited there at later part of September, October,
    temperatures were unnaturally high for “Indian summer” and heat was intense.
    Another wave of wildfires started soon after I’ve left.

It felt very sad to see how much has changed.

The amount of traffic in last number of years, preceding the pandemic was ginormous , with 4 or 8 line highways being built , everywhere.

Considering cause and effect relationship can’t be ever quite negotiated, we are now paying the price for what we have breathed in already together with decreased immunity towards pathogens who obviously don’t mind all the lead so much.

🙏

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

I am in Texas. It does get quite warm here. This week it is predicted to be 38C (100-101F) on Wednesday. In April. This is pretty much unheard of. Of course so was the week long freeze in February.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (5th April 2021), Mark (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2021), sunwings (6th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Well it varies from day to day, week to week 0.o.
    But there are days where you can literally look at the Sun in mid day ? like it losses it's UV ? but don't try that please
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (6th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

It seems more glary white but overall, somehow darker.

In my own way, I worship the Sun, but not when it's too hot.
    I'm happy with 70 to 75 degrees.

It grieves me that "they" are screwing with the atmosphere,
    chemtrails, nano-particles weather wars, etc.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (6th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sadieblue (5th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

Angry Re: Has the Sun changed colour for you?

Yes, the days are much clearer, less dreamy yellow. Some recognize the shift and awaken from the dreams. Cosmic rays are clearing the air of the distortions that accompany a strong, terrestrial magnetic field. We have encountered this many times before. Some remember and others awaken to it.

The penetration of blue rays, well in line with Hopi records of times past, present and the precognition of the very near future, are testament to our awareness of the changes we are in now. It is not a coincidence that the harmful blue rays of the sun and the blue light emitted from computer screens are both indications of health threats. The Hopi seers saw both.

The innate, cognitive capacity of the resonant fields within all bodies, from the butterflies and the birds who migrate, to the elephants, and from the smallest of life forms in the oceans to the bodies of dolphins and whales, they are always guided by the sensory input of the earth's magnetic fields. It is wise, if not simply a function of survival, to allow your sensitivities to be heard by your own awareness. Anything that negatively affects the functioning of the reception and perception of the magnetic changes we feel within should be avoided.

Not all pods of aquatics are beaching themselves like those we see in increasing numbers lately. Like and perhaps beyond the intelligence of humans, there exists a collective and highly adaptive awareness amongst marine mammals to consciously override the magnetic signals that normally drive their migratory movements. Those things we should be aware of are already being acted upon by some species on the planet.

By the definition of our being human we should have already been at par with the magnetic intelligence of some other species. Any disturbance in our learning, in our growth as souls inhabiting these bodies, should be noted and avoided. The perception of an atmospheric change in light diffusion is an important sign to understand as a need to further develop your own ability to be aware of those changes altering life on this planet, as it has done in the larger and longer rhythmic patterns it has always lived in.

The energetic plasma sheet, emanating from the galactic core, has already begun to affect the magnetic fields of the outer planets, and coincides with the cyclic 12,000+/- year earth changes we are now experiencing.

We are experiencing the cyclic and rapid weakening of the magnetic field of the planet, as well as the increasing excursion of the magnetic poles, the north magnetic pole traveling away from the Arctic thru Siberia and the south magnetic pole already out of the Antarctic continent and traveling into the southern Indian Ocean, both likely, if not interrupted by a more dynamic magnetic force, to meet in the area of Indonesia.

The preeminent source these days for revealing what is happening on the earth, in the solar system, in this galaxy and in this preliminary universal discovery are the citizen scientists of Suspicious Observers/Science Weather News , etc., over 500,000 strong. I'm the early high schooler and they are the ones constantly writing the doctoral thesis for each other and the increasing number of allopathic colleagues that are amazed by their scientific discoveries.

They have taken and are actively discovering the provable nature of geo-, solar- and galactic truths and sharing it with anyone who wants to learn. Along with discoveries of the brilliant scientists who have paved the way, they join the present day scientists and combine their inquiry, their conclusions and reveal very interesting correlations between pure science and those observations now revealed as science, that were once labeled as myth.

I highly recommend visiting SuspiciousObservers.org and watching the videos on Plasma Cosmology, Cosmic Disaster(cycles), Climate Forcing, etc.. In our "Up At The Ranch and Beyond" thread, Bluegreen graciously, like Star Tsar before, posts Ben Davidson's Suspicious Observers daily, early a.m., videos on the current conditions in, on and around the planet, often diving into the brilliance or ignorance of the many published scientific studies available.

Those changes that are already here are ones that the corporate governance understands intimately and likely uses that hidden knowledge to guide very inhumane policies using advanced technology to guide it's actions, exactly like all of the current, unscientific and fiction based policies that have been recently imposed on the people of this little planet.

The more informed we become about the scientific reality of these changes now occurring, the closer we are to living the humane reality so many of us claim to live. And especially not to worry about it all, or be bummed by it. Quite the contrary. This species has always adapted and proven it's worth, by honoring the sentience of all life and by facing change with courage.

It is good to see and hear Ben finally get that, like all truths that threaten us physically or reveal negative, institutional manipulations, things that at times are hard to hear or accept, he now more often expresses a loving humanity and a determination to live a rich and engaged life, beyond the survivable challenges we and the generations to follow will encounter.
    Last edited by Hym; 5th April 2021 at 18:35.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (6th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), Mark (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Rain Forest (12th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I recall posting on this topic a few years back somewhere on the forum, where I emphatically claimed that the sun had gone from yellow to pure white.

This is certainly my experience ... but one aspect to consider is that maybe as I age my eyes don't adjust as well to the brightness, and thus it appears brighter / whiter; but at the same time, it does feel different to me as well -- more sharp and intense than I recall from when I was a kid ... but then again, maybe my skin isn't the same either?

Based on subjective experience though - yeah, it's whiter, and its got a sharper intensity to it ... maybe related to why the billionaires (Gates, et al) want to "block it out"?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th April 2021 at 18:58.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Inversion (6th April 2021), Journeyman (5th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Same colour as it was in 1960 when I asked my teacher for a white crayon and she told me to use yellow. What we are told has more effect on memory than what we see sometimes.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Hym (6th April 2021), Inversion (6th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,407 times in 1,631 posts

I've heard several times that there's a universal law that states you have to tell someone what you're going to do to them before you do it. This seems to also apply to planetary populations. The tell could be White Star Line founded in 1845. They ordered the Titanic which conveniently sank in 1912, assisting in the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 to possibly generate funds to prepare for the coming white star. Other examples are David Rockefeller wearing a watch showing 9:11 in 1967, construction of the pentagon starting exactly sixty years prior on 09/11/41 & a New Year's Eve ball in Time Square resembling the coronavirus.

White Star Line

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Anyway, I thought I'd put the question out and after looking at the various fora I decided it can stay in General until someone cleverer than I can work out where it belongs, if anywhere
    dear Journeyman

we have taken a poll

Click image for larger version

Name:	poll pic.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	46518

consulted the "Experts"

Name:	experts pic.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	46519

and finally put it to a vote

Name:	vote pic.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	46520

and after ALL was said and done?

(at least for now) we were unable to find anyone "cleverer" than you ...

hope this settles the matter to your satisfaction ..
    thank you

yes ... i remember using the color yellow crayon to color the sun ... and now being sad that isn't the case

for me, this seems to be connected to the Mandela effect "we have moved out of the the Sagittarius arm and no one asked our permission to move us" ordeal

none of it, nor the implications involved sit well with me ...
    Last edited by iota; 7th April 2021 at 01:21.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Harmony (6th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread