United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Vaccines and Mind Control

all kidding aside, i need to clean up my communication. i wrote:

Quote Posted by iota (here)

i have a FIRM belief in honoring the right of ALL of FREE WILL and accept it whatever it is ..
    and that is NOT exactly accurate. we never NEED to (nor is it advisable to) "'accept' whatever it is" ~ particularly when it is harmful or produces a negative outcome

this communication should have read:

"i have a FIRM belief in honoring the right of ALL of FREE WILL and

their RIGHT to CHOOSE whatever they choose .."
    sometimes, we can get caught up in the fact that we are RIGHT

as an excuse (or heaven forbid, justification for) FORCING OUR WILL upon another

we may be right
    they may be wrong

but it is EVERYONE's RIGHT TO CHOOSE for themselves

period

NO EXCEPTIONS

THAT is what MUST be "accepted"

when we fail to honor that? WE are now engaging in CONTROL/DOMINATION paradigms

and that makes US > WRONG

no better than the would be masters

think on EVERY relationship where this has taken place

rare will be the exception

NO ONE wins
    everyone loses

even if WE succeed in FORCING our will upon another
    or ALLOWED someone else to do that to us?

the whole lesson then SHIFTED out of whatever the "right" or "wrong" original issue was to now the VERY TIRESOME, TEDIOUS, VENEMOUS

CONTROL/DOMINATION paradigm

and in THAT case? the correct response would be NOT to give in

for them to us
    or us to them

and it ALSO means we WILL HAVE TO encounter this scenario AGAIN

because the lesson was NOT "learned"

by EITHER party

the one forcing
    or the one submitting to subjugation

even if it is for a very good reason?

since the individual did NOT come to the point of CHOOSING freely?

it generated what i just described above

yea ... my whole "honoring" people's RIGHT to CHOOSE isn't out of some altruistic greatness on my part

it is outright survival that has come from understanding of the karmic repercussions and the consequence that ensue

that MUST ensue

for BOTH when i do not

so ... just sayin'

this is seldom "easy" ... as you can see? i am personally struggling with this right now ...

but it is the ONLY path that serves both parties

** PS important **

there's more .. this is NOT just "the only path that serves both parties"

sometimes, i just don't want to over state a point

BUT THIS CANNOT BE OVERSTATED

THIS point ALONE if UNDERSTOOD and practiced by a percentage of our population?

IF children were raised with THIS point as a BASIC FOUNDATION?

would RADICALLY change our planet

as in COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION

as in:
    • there would be NO Biden Presidency
    • NO Communistic Regime in China or anywhere else in the world
    • NO Soros/Gates/Hussein or (insert any other nefarious character) ideology possible
    • NO CANCEL CULTURE
    • NO CENSORSHIP

please understand ALL of the ramifications and consequences that have ensued for LACK of understanding and espousal of THIS ONE Point

i haven't even touched on the personal deterioration of relationships that would be avoided world wide

so ... that's how come i had to "clean up" my communication

i didn't want to further contribute to the delinquency of this planet ...

nor just skip and sail past it as though it did not hold the significance that it DOES

CONSIDER the state of the world we live in BECAUSE of

CONTROL/DOMINATION paradigms intrusion and acceptance and practice in our lives

FORCED VACCINATIONS would be IMPOSSIBLE if people were firmly rooted in the RIGHT of EACH to CHOOSE for themselves ...

Mind Control too, would be out of the question and NOT tolerated ..

crux if you ask me ...
    Last edited by iota; 8th April 2021 at 20:22.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), East Sun (12th April 2021), Hym (7th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (8th April 2021), Journeyman (7th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

cannot agree more.
    I think it takes a while for people to see the aftereffects of the coronavirus and the vaccines.
    Today i heard a person who had got over covid-19 has numb fingers.
    Last edited by Rain Forest; 7th April 2021 at 22:57.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rain Forest For This Post:

avid (8th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Gwin Ru (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (7th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), iota (8th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (8th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Jaye B. (here)
    The people who I know that got the jab give me a 'something is missing' feeling , a bit like those who are on antidepressants. Perhaps they are out of body.
    I’m getting this too.
    Maybe it’s just due to everything that’s going on...time will tell...
    Last edited by Sérénité; 8th April 2021 at 00:49. Reason: Came across as insensitive

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

avid (8th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), happyuk (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), iota (8th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), palehorse (8th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it is the gnostic demiurge who is scripting all the insanity.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Ben (12th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), East Sun (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), iota (8th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Matthew (8th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,547 times in 32,791 posts

I think it is the gnostic demiurge who is scripting all the insanity.
    Yes, and maybe not just a joke.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (12th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (8th April 2021), kudzy (10th April 2021), Matthew (8th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021), Yoda (8th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd like to share a story at this point but first want to thank everybody that has responded to this post. As a 4-month-old infant I had spinal meningitis and was hospitalized for nearly a month. Recently I requested medical records and was surprised that they sent them to me and was horrified at what I suffered: daily blood transfusions, spinal tap, and a baptism by penicillin which left scar tissue in my buttocks. It left me deaf in my right ear and has compromised my ability to do mathematics, etc . This was in 1959 and I looked at my baby book and discovered that I had received four vaccinations a month prior, most suspect being the one for polio which no doubt had the retro monkey virus in it. It bewilders me why survived. I receive angelic healing but often scream at the angels wondering why they do this and what my purpose is in this life after having having been medically raped as an infant. I'd like to believe that it is to help collapse the transhumanist timeline. I have been living out of my car for the last 5 1/2 years. I follow the natural cycle of light/dark which is good for circadian rhythms. I soak in very alkaline Hot springs and most importantly of all is my connection to the animal world. Kit foxes come to within 3 ft of me at night. A pair of ravens follow me wherever I hike. This helps to counteract transhuman interference and helps keep me grounded.
    first of all i just really want to thank you for your extraordinary courage and forthrightness, exceptional qualities in today's world i think ...

i'd like to offer, if i may, a little of the perspective i have gained, some of the understanding i arrived at through asking similar questions in respect to my own share of challenges in this transitory journey

Click image for larger version

Name:	you're gonna be happy.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	46529

though there are an endless variety of themes and scenarios to choose from

there is ONLY one path to knowing one's Self as Powerful

and that is to experience circumstances that call forth that power and have it emerge

being told that we are powerful doesn't do it
    the fact that the programming from birth is that we are withOUT power hasn't helped

the universe does not "hate" us by providing these experiences
    any more than a parent "hates" a child by giving him a bicycle though knowing that at first?
    > the child WILL fall

the thing to bear in mind is: which YOU are you relating to? two possibilities are:

1. ) the physical suit that houses the spirit in order to navigate the current earth environment?

2.)the YOU that is Eternal, pretty much without limit in Power and in Being?

in the first, it is easy to get "caught up" in the drama and ALL the details whose task it is to "ensnare us"

in the second, possibilities arise which allow us momentary reprieve to re adjust our interpretation, understanding and perspective giving this reality and its endless details a more transitory and less solid immutable significance.

mostly what has been hurt is our bodies. and though most of were taught to relate to ourselves AS our bodies? they are nothing more than the physical suit that is the necessary vehicle for navigation on the earth

much like a wet suit that is useful for navigating the depths of the ocean

if THAT wet suit gets punctured? we do not say "I got punctured"

this is because we are CLEAR and NOT confused that the "suit" IS a suit, a vehicle,
    and we are NOT a "Suit" nor the vehicle

we are the drivers of the vehicle

this too cannot be "told"

it is a realization one opens one's Self to arrive at

and even after coming to this realization it is easy to fall beck into the drama that has mesmerized most of us since birth. .. i know i do all the time

but that doesn't make it any more real than a very realistic dream does upon awakening. ?

i'm sorry things were done to your suit. some were done to mine as well and millions upon millions of others ...

but irrespective, of this, the fact remains that you are an Infinite Being, Powerful beyond measure and completely invulnerable even to the illusions that are self generated .. thank goodness!

the fact that you are currently experiencing challenges of this magnitude is a pretty big clue that you have chosen to come to know yourself in the fullness of your power

so basically .. over achiever are you?

awesome ... i do want to say that i find that your courage is extraordinary

Namaste

thanks for being here!
    Last edited by iota; 9th April 2021 at 01:19. Reason: typos

so that any adversary

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), East Sun (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (8th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I'm less and less identifying with the suit and the dramas associated w it. I no longer ask what my so-called karma is either. Out in the desert laying in my car and receiving angelic healing sometimes I scream at them "why are you prolonging my life when I just want to die." and "get me the f out of here." and "push bricks of $100 bills out of your dimension and into my waiting hands." but receive no apparent answer only an intensifying of the healing. They have a level of love, patience and compassion that I hope someday to have. Detachment from suit's pain will help.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), iota (9th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Reinhard (9th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), iota (9th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (9th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

So, the way I read this one. Celebrities and figure heads succumb to after effects of the jab and it is quickly spun to satisfy any questions. By besmirching this person's character, it pushed family to speak out. Posting here because I actually think the propaganda train may be leaving the track? I already have been feeling that Good is building. It looks like truth is rising.

Quote DMX Received Covid Vaccine Days Before Heart Attack – Family Says NO DRUGS! (EXCLUSIVE)
    Last Updated: April 8, 2021

Rap legend DMX, real name Earl Simmons, is currently in the ICU after suffering from a massive heart attack. Early reports speculated that DMX’s condition may have been brought about because of an alleged drug overdose.

DMX

But MTO News spoke with a member of the Simmons family who believes that it was NOT drugs that caused the heart attack.

In an EXCLUSIVE interview, MTO News spoke with DMX’ family member who told us that the rapper received the COVID vaccine about a week before he suffered from the heart attack.

DMX’s family member told MTO News, “[DMX] got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that.”

New York State opened up the COVID-19 vaccinations for people over the age of 50 in mid March.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (12th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Blastolabs (10th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Constance (9th April 2021), fifi (9th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (9th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't believe that he OD'd knowing that he has gone on record saying that he's a Christian.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Brigantia (10th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), iota (9th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

We can not make a decision for anybody else,except for ourselves. At least we need try our best to let the people around know the vaccine more..... as much as possible. If in every country at least 60% people get vaccinated, that means the majority of the population worldwide get vaccinated.That majority will make vaccine passport a reality.......

Then more and more people will choose to get vaccinated,because they want to travel internationally for all purposes......

So the best way is to let more people know as much as we can....To help others is to help ourselves eventually.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rain Forest For This Post:

Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), iota (10th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (10th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rain Forest (here)
    We can not make a decision for anybody else,except for ourselves. At least we need try our best to let the people around know the vaccine more..... as much as possible. If in every country at least 60% people get vaccinated, that means the majority of the population worldwide get vaccinated.That majority will make vaccine passport a reality.......

Then more and more people will choose to get vaccinated,because they want to travel internationally for all purposes......

So the best way is to let more people know as much as we can....To help others is to help ourselves eventually.
    agreed

because we are responsible for WHAT we know
    and ALWAYS > for OUR response (what we do about it)

AND the lesson above IS paramount to this reality as it is at the crux of almost EVERY issue

HONORING the RIGHT of EVERYONE to CHOOSE

so it looks like this:

we STAND > FIRM > UNSHAKABLE > UNWAVERING

when asked? we respond with conviction and passion

even when not asked? we have the RIGHT to expression

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

we have ALL been at "the effect" of someone trying to FORCE us

someone who is judging us
    giving us NO choice

and the natural response to THAT > RESISTANCE

so it has the opposite effect of what we want

BEING passionate and firm in OUR belief and how we came about it
    speaking for OURSELVES is enough

when people see OUR unwavering stance?
    that is often enough to move them

i move people like this ALL the time

one reason why this works is that THEIR stance is NOT born of self conviction
    it was just a parody
    a mimic
    they "followed"

when i speak with conviction and passion?

quite obviously i REALLY do believe
    i AM FIRM and hold GREAT CONVICTION
    that is enough to shake anything and anyone who is "lukewarm"

but MORE important than moving their position?

is the fact that THEY are the ones who made the choice
    the choice is not/was not FORCED upon them

so it tends to "stick" because they arrived at it on their own
    they heard me out and now have made up THEIR mind through THEIR process of CHOICE

they will be hard to move from a position of choice
    they are easy to move when the position was imposed upon them

and it MUST be so because this follows HIGHER immutable LAWS

"FORCE" > has FEAR as its base

"CHOICE" > has LOVE as its basis

as complex as our lives appear to be .. most everything comes down to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	it is only a choice between fear and love (2-9-13) ~ 24 (8).jpg
Views:	13
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	46549
    Last edited by iota; 10th April 2021 at 21:21. Reason: format

so that any adversary

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Hym (10th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (10th April 2021), Journeyman (11th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

My heart feels broken at times. Then I observe how it feels like everything MUST fall apart. Nature tears down and uses that material to rebuld. How is this terrible experience of feeling broken going to turn out?

This man is on my mind.

APRIL 7, 2021
    Joshimar Henry: 27-Year-Old Chicago Resident Doctor Dead Three Months After Pfizer mRNA Shot

Joshimar Henry was posted about on facebook. He comes form St. Lucias where his father is in politics. He was married and they have been in Chicago where he was in residency.

One post from him was all about taking the jab. He said he was proud to be part of the rollout and was looking forward to vaccinating others.

The outcome just 3 months later makes my stomach churn and heart broken a little more. this is the weirdest experience have ever had these days. At once I am observing something I just plain cannot understand. On the other, I am spending most of my interest on visualizing what I would prefer.

I prefer that we refuse to suicide.
    In this case, I would prefer NO ONE risk themselves now and ever more for The TREATMENT GARBAGE...
    I would prefer that young people grow up and we all live a long happy free life.

The only glue that I have found for my broken heart is what I call God. It seems to me that if people would just find their own avenue to this Intelligent Infinity, they would not fall into Mind Control.It seems so simple. I just learned to relax my body and feel the whole process start unfolding. I feel more alive than ever and REAL. I feel certain my heart is mending almost as fast as it keeps breaking. This is an amazing journey.

I wish Joshimar Henry could have stayed here and not died (for whatever reason he so suddenly did). What breaks my heart is that people I love will possibly die too. IMO lots of others will join him in dying. THERE IS A DEATH CULT SINKING ITS CLAWS INTO THE MIND. If you see it, it will not persuade you to play your part, like he played his part. People IMO must entertain being in the field of God to be able to see. It lets all this be shattering but still have meaning. We and OUR CHOICE seems impossible without an OPEN DOOR to a much larger context.

That leads me to a most peaceful OPTIMISM and moment by moment mends my heart again... maybe stronger?
    Last edited by Delight; 12th April 2021 at 00:32.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (12th April 2021), Brigantia (11th April 2021), earthdreamer (13th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), iota (11th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (11th April 2021), Journeyman (11th April 2021), Mark (12th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

From our research, this experimental gene therapy called a vaccine is filled with nanites which btw, replicate and no way of removing them. Prions are created with the aborted fetal cells and it becomes the firewall and infection of the neurological system that causes the tremors and neuro conditions of bells palsy etc. I believe it was Dr. Martin who said that the nanites magnetize the gamma rays, i.e. 5 G. Another startling horror.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (11th April 2021), Journeyman (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The mind control has always been about the scientism world view identifying humans as just random (evolution just a random mutation process). This is "the scientific elite" who would like to mutate "manimals"

Jay Dyer talking with Alex Jones about SPARS and other citations of depopulation agenda.....

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), jaybee (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The mind control has always been about the scientism world view identifying humans as just random (evolution just a random mutation process). This is "the scientific elite" who would like to mutate "manimals"

Jay Dyer talking with Alex Jones about SPARS and other citations of depopulation agenda.....

Wow - I'm in shock

I knew it was bad but it's worse than I thought

I'm furious - that these Doctor Frankenstein Freaks should plan all this - write about it all like it's a great idea -

How did genocide become such a great idea for these ............. words fail me..... who ARE they that they should plan to kill everyone off and destroy the biological existence of humankind - I mean - I know we're not perfect but isn't education and promoting non polluting (free / zero point) energy and seeking peace and ending war a better direction to take FFS....

God bless Alex Jones and his guest Jay Dyer - bringing this into the public arena...I feel that I have finally heard and understood the enormity of what's going on - the full picture - and it's not a pretty picture...

Not only did they steal the US election - they are stealing our lives and plan to steal the planet and the future... it's just effing UNBELIEVABLE - that this should be happening and it's so surreal to see it all developing before our very eyes...

Jay Dyer said that he didn't know how much of their evil plan would actually get to happen in the way they want but as we can see they are showing us with the whole ridiculous 'pandemic' nonsense and conning people to take the 'vaccine' - they are not messing about - they mean business....

How can I put this... do we just let them kill us all and our families friends etc etc..
    They are untouchable on the physical level living apart from the General Public - the Common People - but I can't help thinking about 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' ............. if you get my drift......
    Last edited by jaybee; 11th April 2021 at 23:11.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Hym (12th April 2021), iota (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are in mass psychosis phase. It is important to stay grounded and in touch w natural world. Also, check out 432hz. I play my guitar in 432hz to counter 5g. I've had several people start crying when I do as 432hz stimulates the heart.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Ben (12th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), Hym (12th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), iota (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), jaybee (11th April 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

jaybee - to Jaye B. ------ hiya lol------

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), iota (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jaye B. (11th April 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    jaybee - to Jaye B. ------ hiya lol------

quick!!!

GROUP HUG!!!

sorry ... i try not to pass up any opportunities to give/receive love vibes lol
    this day and age there's a shortage of them ... so you kinda have to grab 'em!

so that any adversary

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Delight (12th April 2021), Hym (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), jaybee (12th April 2021), Jaye B. (12th April 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jay, I've always wanted to be a bee. I just have to move the e.
    Last edited by Jaye B.; 12th April 2021 at 16:34.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

iota (12th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast