+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was Jesus "from a different dimension"? Do we need him here now?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,485 times in 1,711 posts

Default Was Jesus "from a different dimension"? Do we need him here now?

My personal belief is that Jesus was from a different dimension. He said, "I am in this world but not of it."
    He left his disciples and arose into the clouds, meaning, he arose off the ground and
    slowly disappeared.

Before he left he said, "As you see me leave, so will I return.

So, if he were to return in our time, those "chosen" to see him come back, would see him
    materialize from a different dimension into this one.

If ever he was needed, now is the time.

With Gates, Fauci, Schawb types destroying humanity we need him more than ever.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

avid (8th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), haroldsails (8th April 2021), Innocent Warrior (7th April 2021), Ioneo (8th April 2021), Jaye B. (9th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2021), Mecklenburger (8th April 2021), mountain_jim (8th April 2021), Olam (8th April 2021), pabranno (7th April 2021), s7e6e (9th April 2021), Sadieblue (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), thepainterdoug (7th April 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021), TomKat (7th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Tyy1907 (8th April 2021), UNEEKSTUF (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Was Jesus "from a different dimension"? Do we need him here now?

This lady was on Coast radio and made some compelling arguments about the historical Jesus. In historical records, he didn't die on the cross, he was revived and lived to 110 years old, had children, etc. He didn't rise from the dead, but he was a famous healer and holy man. She also said the Shroud of Turin was real.

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Kashmir...578496267/ctoc

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Bluegreen (7th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), haroldsails (8th April 2021), Innocent Warrior (7th April 2021), Ioneo (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), pabranno (7th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

East Sun.

We need Truth. Plain and simple non arguable Truth. That is all we truly need. And it may seem an easy request , but no, it surely is not.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), East Sun (8th April 2021), gord (8th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), haroldsails (8th April 2021), Ioneo (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), O Donna (7th April 2021), pabranno (7th April 2021), Sadieblue (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    This lady was on Coast radio and made some compelling arguments about the historical Jesus. In historical records, he didn't die on the cross, he was revived and lived to 110 years old, had children, etc. He didn't rise from the dead, but he was a famous healer and holy man. She also said the Shroud of Turin was real.

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Kashmir...578496267/ctoc
    Yep. Much more about his actual life here. (The thread has 650 posts, many of them extremely interesting)

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), haroldsails (8th April 2021), Innocent Warrior (7th April 2021), Ioneo (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), leavesoftrees (8th April 2021), mountain_jim (8th April 2021), O Donna (7th April 2021), onawah (8th April 2021), pabranno (7th April 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021), Yoda (7th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

No doubt there are people that will disagree but ‘Jesus’ is but a name.

Quote “A Rose By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet.” - reference to William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet
    Any number of physical manifestations are possible. (What about in female form etc etc)

The expectation of a ‘jesus’ return and what the criteria of acceptance from a motley society would/ will be quite the event.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), haroldsails (8th April 2021), Innocent Warrior (7th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No kidding!
    Yeah, and where are we going to search for it, Where would you suggest?
    It's not going to be any Pope, preacher or guru.

It may not exist even, but we need something beyond our physical or
    spiritual realm.

Other worldly entities are among us that are way beyond our comprehension.
    They may have taken over the so called elite.

On the other side are the "evil" ones as I see it, like those who are depopulating
    our Earth of our human race. We know who some of them are but we have been
    dumbed down over decades to not be capable of fighting back.

It's a war between good and evil as in days of yore.

Be aware and alert as we are in a crucial time.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (8th April 2021), haroldsails (8th April 2021), Innocent Warrior (7th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    East Sun.

We need Truth. Plain and simple non arguable Truth. That is all we truly need. And it may seem an easy request , but no, it surely is not.
    No it’s not or it would be sorted already. No requests required, seeing what we need to is hardly rocket science. The challenging part is knowing what to do about it.

Jesus should definitely return, as Jesus, materialise from another dimension, like East Sun said. It’s not like anyone can actually be saved by anyone else but it would be badass to have Jesus here doing Jesus right about now.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), toppy (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Doug, Please see my reply, "No kidding!"
    Last edited by East Sun; 8th April 2021 at 00:00.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (8th April 2021), thepainterdoug (8th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Sorry, but as corny as this sounds I would say that Jesus is in all of us. (Though I am not a religious person or well read on the bible at all).

But the basic things that Jesus stands for is for all of us to stand for. I bet he had a hard time trying to tell everyone what he wanted to say, but we are all talking together - and quite easily in comparison.

A few months back I tried to start a movement for March 21st where everyone went outside, opened their businesses etc. I don't think my word was spread far, but many other people were on the same wave length as there was world wide protests throughout that weekend.

I think the people are waiting for just the right push, and the balance will tilt. I don't think we are that far off, and I think our main opposition is the vaccine passport issue. Of course there are other issues that are important, but allowing people access to events and each other should not be based on taking their chemicals into our body.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (8th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), meeradas (9th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The person known as "Jesus", Yeshua Ben Joseph was a highly positively polarized entity embodying the Christ Consciousness and he was initiated into it in the pyramid of Giza, he came from the higher densities/dimensions and was here to help humanity during his time. People turned his teachings of love and compassion into religion as always... The being itself was never meant to return.

Could you imagine what would be done to him now if that were to happen? They might not kill him, but probably would put him in some laboratory or nuthouse. Christ Consciousness will "return" and awaken in the hearts of some individuals though. If you put your power to any individual outside of yourself then you are giving your power away. People always do that and where does that lead to? That doesn't mean that you shouldn't or couldn't pray to highly positive beings and entities such as Jesus too if that is your desire, but the real power of the One is within you as all is One. The Kingdom of heaven is within you. The gateway to infinite intelligence exists in the very fabric of your being. You are not separate from it, you are IT.

What we need is unified people, people unified together in compassion and heart-based wisdom. The demons running amok don't want that. What they want is a dumbed down, divided population fighting over trivial bullcrap on the trenches of social media.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

De Christu (9th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2021), O Donna (8th April 2021), Patient (8th April 2021), Violet3 (9th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    My personal belief is that Jesus was from a different dimension. He said, "I am in this world but not of it."
    He left his disciples and arose into the clouds, meaning, he arose off the ground and
    slowly disappeared.

Before he left he said, "As you see me leave, so will I return.

So, if he were to return in our time, those "chosen" to see him come back, would see him
    materialize from a different dimension into this one.

If ever he was needed, now is the time.

With Gates, Fauci, Schawb types destroying humanity we need him more than ever.
    We can ask for whatever we want from Jesus or Creator or anyone in the light. According to certain channelings he is prayed to by millions on a daily basis so he's extra busy as a light being. And he's much more capable of helping the many as a light being than a human walking the earth.

His life was to be taken as an example of walking side by side with Creator. He was in Light being mode as a human. His death was arranged by the powers that be as his example swayed many to the good.

The cross symbol is inspirational to many but it can also be taken as a symbol of what can happen to you if you "step out of line" as it were.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

De Christu (9th April 2021), Delight (8th April 2021), East Sun (8th April 2021), Harmony (8th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th April 2021), pabranno (8th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Sorry, but as corny as this sounds I would say that Jesus is in all of us. (Though I am not a religious person or well read on the bible at all).
    Youtuber Tobias Lars thinks John Lennon and Charles Manson were chips off the old Jesus block.

24. Link to Post #13
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

"Everything I can do, you can do and more..." So said Jesus.

Why he came was to demonstrate spiritual principles, to live the perfect life, and inspire in man what is actually possible.

He completed that mission and doesn't need to come again.

The Christ potential lies within all of us. When it's unfoldment is realised, that will be the return of Christ. As in the return of the Christed energy to earth - not the individual who was Jesus.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

De Christu (9th April 2021), East Sun (8th April 2021), meeradas (9th April 2021), pabranno (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), Wind (8th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

By saying "I am in this world but not of it" he meant, I think, that he was a manifestation of the Father.

Several years ago I saw a low-flying single-engined aircraft fly through the structure of a terrace of houses and emerge at the other end. This was an optical illusion in which a UFO in the other dimension was seen by a witness, myself, in this. It was the same effect when Jesus "walked upon the water." He was walking on firm ground in the other dimension but appeared to be walking upon the water when seen from fishing boat.

We do not need him here now. Another arrangement has been made for a short time ahead. The problem of the human material has to be resolved.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 8th April 2021 at 14:49.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

De Christu (9th April 2021), meeradas (9th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

What if you are wrong about those "evil people" and you simply need someone to blame for your own insecurities? Maybe someone needs to port into this dimension to offend you back to reality.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

meeradas (9th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

If Jesus "ported back into this dimension" he would have to be suicided.
    He could not escape fate the first time on Earth and nor would he now. Those "evil people", you see.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

De Christu (9th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

East Sun and all, Yes I get it. Im not saying Jesus coming carrying that truth wouldnt be great, but If we had truth, we could better sort things out for ourselves.

Take 9/11 as example. If we as a nation positively knew the truth of it, wouldn't an informed public opinion matter regarding how we proceeded from there?

It's that we have no idea of what the truth of anything is which keeps us divided.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (8th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), pabranno (8th April 2021), Sadieblue (8th April 2021), Tyy1907 (8th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    East Sun and all, Yes I get it. Im not saying Jesus coming carrying that truth wouldnt be great, but If we had truth, we could better sort things out for ourselves.

Take 9/11 as example. If we as a nation positively knew the truth of it, wouldn't an informed public opinion matter regarding how we proceeded from there?

It's that we have no idea of what the truth of anything is which keeps us divided.
    No question we're dealt one of the ****tiest hands in coming here at this time. I've been searching my whole life for what the real deal is, having just enough intuitive awareness something isn't quite right. Not to mention getting sucked in to dead end " sit back and wait for the big guns to swoop in and save the day" campaigns. When in fact we are the actual drivers of this car.

I had to pursue through strictly non-religious avenues as I couldn't see through that fog. And it lead me right back to who actually are we? Why are we here in this mess at this time up to our eyeballs in corruption and depravity? There has to be something. A reason, a purpose or we wouldn't be here.

Turns out things have gone off the rails here and this place needs our help. The healing need is huge and now there's somewhat of a time crunch going on, luckily remembering who we are can lead us to our true origins which are in higher vibrational states where Love is the only currency. And apparently responsibility falls to the earth human to enlist this help needed. Most people are so mind locked there's no wherewithal to even conceive of thinking for themselves. So we're stuck with these burdens. Daunting but if we turn things around we're told this achievement leads to a truly free earth where our true natures can be expressed and happiness and joy like we've never seen will be experienced.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

De Christu (9th April 2021), East Sun (8th April 2021), George (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member De Christu's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We've probably had more access to 'truths' than any generation before us, thanks to the internet, but this is tainted by so much untruth. It's like the more truth that is revealed, the more lies required to balance it all out. its as though good has to be balanced by evil like how matter is destroyed by antimatter until a balance is maintained.
    Maybe it is inescapable, perfection impossible. Maybe depopulation is a plan to ultimately save the planet and its myriad inhabitants (not just humans) and sucks for us but isn't really good or bad, in the grand scheme of things, it just is.

What we should all be trying to do is find a way to make a balance with nature so we need not be killed off or live in perpetual suffering and servitude but we may have to sacrifice some comforts and conveniences in order to achieve this.

The worse time to be on Earth probly would have been WW2. That would have sucked balls.
    We could actually usher in a whole new era and live the best lives to have ever lived, or maybe all this suffering is a lesson, that we should as a species say, stuff this existence, time to ascend to a different dimension, come on chaps, lets build some pyramids and other exotic technology, make ascension a science and throw off the shackles of this mortal existance.
    Let pressure make diamonds of us all.

The important thing is to not live in fear or with hatred. Pity oppressers and subjugators if you must because they will never find true happiness, meaning and purpose. Use lockdowns as an opportunity to meditate and learn. Flip the script, discover the power within, we don't need a messiah, all the knowledge is available, but allow the knowledge to lead to understanding and turn that into wisdom, a real treasure in lifes journey which can never be taken from you. Thats how you can really 'stick it to the man. '
    I like to imagine when we die, we lose all knowledge but get to keep the wisdom, the most precious thing in the universe.
    Last edited by De Christu; 9th April 2021 at 07:01.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to De Christu For This Post:

George (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), meeradas (9th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), Tyy1907 (9th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread