1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 times in 680 posts

Default Re: There may be three different kinds of people on Planet Earth

Related to my post above

aging as spiritual practice
    John Robinson's pictureSubmitted by John Robinson on Fri, 07/27/2012 - 16:44.
    Tags: aging Enlightenment

I have come to believe - and experience - that aging is itself a spiritual practice. You progressively surrender so many ego beliefs and attachments (identity, roles, personal story, future) and this emptying of consciousness reveals the pure awareness that was alway present. I believe we have glimpses of non-dual consciousness all the time but ever more frequently as we age, if we simply pay attention. Aging seems to me to be a new developmental stage of spiritual growth, with new tasks, gifts and possibilities that transform us into elders and may help us change the destructive thought-world of humankind. Let me know if you are experiencing aging as enlightenment and how your world changes in this new awareness. Also please check out my work at http://johnrobinson.org

from https://www.gurusfeet.com/forum/agin...itual-practice
    PS good site - lots of interesting stuff

see https://www.gurusfeet.com/sitemenu
    Last edited by kfm27917; 8th April 2021 at 17:46. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Arak (9th April 2021), Ben (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), earthdreamer (21st April 2021), EFO (8th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), iota (8th April 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Metaphor (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), mountain_jim (8th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (8th April 2021), Stephanie (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

I was born One.
    I have watched the Twos selling Threes unicorns since...
    Last edited by Hym; 8th April 2021 at 21:01.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Anka (11th April 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Ben (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), iota (8th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (10th April 2021), Stephanie (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), Suzi E (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    I have come to believe - and experience - that aging is itself a spiritual practice. You progressively surrender so many ego beliefs and attachments (identity, roles, personal story, future) and this emptying of consciousness reveals the pure awareness that was alway present. I believe we have glimpses of non-dual consciousness all the time but ever more frequently as we age, if we simply pay attention. Aging seems to me to be a new developmental stage of spiritual growth, with new tasks, gifts and possibilities that transform us into elders and may help us change the destructive thought-world of humankind.
    That's quite a profound observation.

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Ben (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (8th April 2021), Ewan (8th April 2021), gord (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), iota (8th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Metaphor (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (10th April 2021), pueblo (8th April 2021), ronny (8th April 2021), Stephanie (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    I have come to believe - and experience - that aging is itself a spiritual practice. You progressively surrender so many ego beliefs and attachments (identity, roles, personal story, future) and this emptying of consciousness reveals the pure awareness that was alway present. I believe we have glimpses of non-dual consciousness all the time but ever more frequently as we age, if we simply pay attention. Aging seems to me to be a new developmental stage of spiritual growth, with new tasks, gifts and possibilities that transform us into elders and may help us change the destructive thought-world of humankind.
    That's quite a profound observation.
    Yes. Quite profound, indeed.

Thank YOU, John!

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Ben (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), gord (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

There's a saying I like to remind myself of, quite often...

"Those who serve others who serve...."

It's the reasoning behind touching the dust of the feet of those who truly serve others,
    even if you have to surreptitiously, secretly, obtain said dust.

I call that dust, the Diamonds on the Soles of Their Shoes.
    It doesn't look like anything but dirt to most observers,
    Yet.....It sparkles.......
    Last edited by Hym; 8th April 2021 at 21:44.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (11th April 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Ben (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (8th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Suzi E (9th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

It must have to do with an aspect of our beings that is difficult to cognate while immersed in this reality, let alone decide on the distinctions made in the op.
    But when enough data comes in and it is assimilated there sure does seem to be a far bigger picture than we are aware of in our everyday lives.
    It seems to have to do with an agenda of questionable standards, on a plane of reality somewhat removed from this fully material and temporal realm.
    It seems to have to do with many stars and many planets and maybe even other galaxies and intrigues spanning thousands of years.
    The human race (races?) seem to have some sort of pivotal role in the culmination of those intrigues and their eventual overall outcome.
    But what is the prize? What is so important that it brings so many here, now? What is at stake?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2021), Ben (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (8th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ewan (10th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mashika (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (9th April 2021), palehorse (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    • What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)
    • What are the possible outcomes?
    • Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play or be playing?
    • What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    Thank you, Bill, for your excellent topic. Without trying to take your credit, I must say that this could have been written by me (but with crappy English ), as the insight is pretty much 100 % how I feel the situation is. I must say "feel" as I have no solid evidence to back up this, only my intuition, online sources and a few readings obtained in the past years.

In short, I try to share my insights for the questions addressed in the first post before reading other answers. With this protocol, I try to keep my replies as genuine as possible.

When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    Although the biological life on Earth started to evolve billions of years ago, and even homo sapiens has been around a few hundreds of thousands of years, the Type 1 (service to others) have not been here that long in masses. If I needed to throw in some numbers, I would say maybe 20-30 thousand years ago we (Type 1) started to come in more numbers as before that #1 were mostly a few observers around, but that is a pure guess... And It might even be that Type 2 (service to self) came in bigger numbers before as they saw the opportunity to oppress Type 3. But in short, my intuition says this more conscious battle of STO and STS started most likely around 25 000 years ago.

What are the current trends?
    This a tricky question: In 2011-2013, I was sure that Type 1 is about to win the battle, and the planet will be saved and heading fast for the golden age. But then something happened behind the scenes. I don't know what, but things started to head into the south pretty fast, and the years 2014-2020 were spiritually increasingly dark and evil. It is early to tell if the Covid-19 is a blessing or bane, as it does hold a lot of tools for both parties, but for me, the past year has given hope more than the previous 6 years combined. All this despite the economic insecurities, health problems, loss of friends and ****ty stuff in general. I think the ongoing battle with 1 and 2 is not fixed to a calendar, but maybe this decade will be important to see if this planet turns to Heaven or Hell. Time will tell...

What are the possible outcomes?
    As mentioned earlier, we are at the crossroads of turning Earth into Heaven or Hell. The tricky thing is, of course, that Heaven and Hell are very subjective experiences: What I consider Heaven might be Hell for someone else. Let's take consumption, for example; science proves that we need to cut down our consumption globally. That means most likely a lot more taxes, higher prices, whilst the new industrial revolution is making many jobs obsolete with increasing pace. For many, also for me, this might not seem like a good trend. But if we look at the ecosystem, that is what is required to prevent this planet from suffering even more. This said, I hope we could realize that it is more about the quality than quantity, but as there are just way too few Type 1 people, I fear that it is the Hell we are heading to without very strong ET intervention.

Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play or be playing?
    In general, Type 1 is too outnumbered, and even if there would be more Type 1 than Type 2, Type 2 plays dirty, and I fear that it is a more effective strategy when manipulating Type 3 when there is no strong connection to The Source (God, Gaia or name it how you like). This is why I believe that the game is lost without the intervention of some Galactic Confederation. For planet Earth to be some kind of Universal battleground or end-game, I don't believe in. The Universe is just way too huge for that. But that doesn't mean that we are not an important part of the whole. Just like a single hill can be important to hold in a war, so can be Earth important to be prosperous. And that is why some local ET groups are interested in us and might try to advance the agendas of #1 or #2 depending on their position of what is Heaven or Hell. And indeed, I feel that there are "good", "evil", and even "neutral" ET/UT species around here. I don't know for sure why they are not operating in plain sight (the fairytale about free will they are granting for us is only a nice dream, there is no such as anyone who has studied even a bit of neurology knows), but it can be that there are some rules they are committed or obligated to serve. Time will tell if this about to change as there for sure is "soft disclosure" going on, but how long it takes is something I have no idea about (personally been waiting for it to happen since the '90s, and I guess there are people here who have been waiting for it since 70s' or even longer).

What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made right now towards realizing your purpose?

I feel I came here to serve the light and love. I know this sounds yucky (and wacko) new age bull**** for some, but this is how I feel. I personally don't know if this is my first incarnation or not; a seer recommended here by Bill told me that I have been on this planet for a long, long time, but I feel that I just don't understand this planet at all, which makes it hard to believe that I would have been here for a long time.

Despite the difficulties I pose to understand humans, I do have some skills that I am able to use to make this planet a bit better place. I have consciously chosen a very hard road to walk as I operate in a world of business at least for the time being. There are good people also in there, but most are Type 3 and totally unaware of any spiritual wars waging. If there are conscious Type 2 people, they are not in my operational status area (as I think those puppet masters are already in way past the daily operational level of businesses). So quite often, the best I can do is to try to let my actions be an example and hope that it has some effect on people.

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Bluegreen (16th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), kfm27917 (9th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mashika (9th April 2021), Michi (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Patient (9th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Suzi E (10th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

I’ve just come upon this distant and isolated inner reflection on past that could fit into human perspective and that’s a realization of the fact that humans did not always walked on the Earth, they are here for brief time compared to the history of the Planet and it’s various and curious life forms.

Human awareness of today have been quantified and accelerated exponentially during last only several thousand years of recorded history, boiling down to 100 years of speedy technical revolution.
    We all have been witness and participant to this intense acceleration process in our very life times, our intelligence and emotions were tested and deployed in order to build more advanced civilization on all and many levels.

We have done our best at least sometimes just because we knew that the Time is important even though we don’t have answers to all the questions in the Universe ..because it’s so huge ..😄

even then and now I’m coming down to the point, even this simple reflection on humans being here temporarily ..in the long course of the Earth inhabited in many dimensions by many other intelligent AND evolving life forms on various levels of adaptation process.

Of the 3 kinds of people Bill has named groups 2&3 , people programmably confused about their existence and role in the Universe, people brought up by fascist governments all over the world grooming 2 and programming 3 the rest,

holding billions of people in mental prison of ignorance, pride, self-cherishing ego attitudes towards others, these people think it’s “all about them” ,
    they forget to see themselves in the bigger frame of Life where we all belong.

So good for group 1 who are generally peaceful people who are here to understand more, learn more and mostly just want to live and let live, liberate the Spirits from nets of society and traps of systems denying individual right to sovereignty and freedom, these people that’s us rarely if ever cause any harms.

With tongue in cheek one has to ask, “are we also going to be subdued and vanish without traits” like so many peaceful civilizations before,
    the Etruscans, the Mayans, the Incas, Native Americans, Tibetans, the Adivasis, Maori people of New Zealand and so forth ..” as all of our live history has vanished ,
    I worn you 😅 it has inevitably always vanished.

No matter the culture or the Empire, the language, the accent, the manner and the gait.

The Egyptian gait and goat and Arabian poetry so timeless embracing Persian poetry , who cares ‘bout barbarians.

It happens regardless and the process never stops. Everything transforms so do humans. There is so little in the known sciences of today concerning the possibilities of human evolution .

But now consider the bulk option - it ALL that is us ( some claiming to be the rules of the planet and the larger Solar system already ) it too will be gone one day.

It’s not a point to argue about it’s a fact.

What and why will happen in between may be our choice but consider the time is limited. It may keep accelerating for “a while” before this civilization flies off handle.

Caveat: my inner historical reflection of human kind is practically useless 😀 Yet. It represents the 0 on the other side of the great equation and while we have got into solving all kinds of exponential equations and functions with mere 0 on one side they are important to our understanding of the bigger process as well.

🐳
    Last edited by Agape; 9th April 2021 at 07:33. Reason: I did not say Gate

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Arak (9th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), kfm27917 (9th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mashika (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Patient (9th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Suzi E (10th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think the world is structured by category 2 to keep as many in category 3 as possible and derail the efforts of category 1.

I had a brief glimpse I believe of a spiritual side to life, literally just a fleeting momentary insight on a couple of occasions which on one at least I think was a 'push' to go in a certain direction and then a fog descended. I lived a long time under this malaise, with a variety of autoimmune conditions which I finally discovered, after much needless harmful medication, had a physical root in food intolerances. When I addressed these I had a brief glimpse of how life could be outside it (how wonderful it must be for some folk) before the shutters fell down again in 2013, but in a very different way:

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    This a tricky question: In 2011-2013, I was sure that Type 1 is about to win the battle, and the planet will be saved and heading fast for the golden age. But then something happened behind the scenes. I don't know what, but things started to head into the south pretty fast, and the years 2014-2020 were spiritually increasingly dark and evil. .
    I felt something change in 2013, this will sound odd, but it felt like I died? It wasn't the same as the earlier brain fog, but my old life and persona seemed to crumble into meaninglessness. I lost a lot of connection with the world. It's one reason why when I read some of the speculation about CERN and what's going on there that I think back to how I feel and wonder if they made some pivotal change in our reality? No way that I can check that, but I think on it often...

As far as awareness of the world around us. I went a certain way down the rabbit hole in the nineties. Enough to be scared and to conclude that the surface story didn't really hold true, but I stopped digging at that point and embraced the cosy world of secular humanist rationalism. It's a very easy position to hold, you just demand proofs and hold to materialism. I found that increasingly insufficient over the last few years and began looking again at some of the things I'd purposely put aside, which led me finally to acknowledge what I'd previously known on a sub conscious level. Cutting out a lot of mainstream media programming helped immensely in that regard, as did sites like Avalon. Sadly I've not really had any more of those 'pushes' from outside, which has made me wonder whether that chance has passed for me. I hope not.

I think there will be many more like me in category 3. Kept under by the crap that's in our food, water and air and most of all by the corrosive disinformation that's in the airwaves, newsprint and online. At the moment one would have to say category 2 are winning 'bigly' but I hope that's not always going to be the case. If they do wind up having the Earth to themselves then I can't think of a worse fate than being forced to with live looking at each other for their transhuman eternity, so maybe the victory they taste will be its own reward.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 9th April 2021 at 09:02.

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Arak (9th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mashika (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), pueblo (9th April 2021), Suzi E (10th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    But what is the prize? What is so important that it brings so many here, now? What is at stake?
    IMHO..

What is the prize? Freedom for the true children of the Divine Father/Mother.
    What is so important that it brings so many here now? The upcoming harvest.
    What is at stake? A return to the Divine Father/Mother or a purging on the fire.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), aoibhghaire (9th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021), kfm27917 (9th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Suzi E (10th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

I felt something change in 2013, this will sound odd, but it felt like I died? It wasn't the same as the earlier brain fog, but my old life and persona seemed to crumble into meaninglessness. I lost a lot of connection with the world. It's one reason why when I read some of the speculation about CERN and what's going on there that I think back to how I feel and wonder if they made some pivotal change in our reality? No way that I can check that, but I think on it often...
    I (and my wife) do share a somewhat similar experience, although I would say it was not as drastic and happened around 2014-2015. We felt like the connection in God would have been silenced in some way. For me, not totally, but my wife felt it more strongly. We also started to be lured more by material and money. Which we quite soon (around 2018) found out not to be good for us. Now we are steering our lives back again for a more spiritual lifestyle but some damages done are slow to be repaired. But we do have started to feel the connection more strongly during the past few months.
    Last edited by Arak; 9th April 2021 at 13:53.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021), kfm27917 (9th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), pueblo (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I believe this is a half truth/half bullcrap to be honest. (not ment in a disrespectful way) Everybody has the magical and spiritual abilities in them. But it takes some sort of awakening for people to see this. So people from group 3 can switch over to group 1 in an instant. Same goes for people from group 2 to switch over to group 1. And you see this happening alot last year. There is a huge awakening going on on planet Earth. Because the frequency is rising. This is also why the people from group 2 are so clearly in the open with there control measures at the moment. They know they are losing power and are trying everything to get it back and speed up the process of getting total control.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Ratszinger (10th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Yes there are 3 different kinds of people on Planet Earth.
    People who can count and those who can't...
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), EFO (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th April 2021), gord (9th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021), Mashika (9th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), Orph (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Wind (9th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

I think the world is structured by category 2 to keep as many in category 3 as possible and derail the efforts of category 1.
    Yeah i think so too

Quote I think there will be many more like me in category 3.
    Not a chance you are on group 3 But let me explain why here

See this:
    https://reason.com/2021/04/07/microa...charya-threat/
    Quote On November 26, this suggestion became a mandate: The student was informed that he must be evaluated by psychological services before returning to classes. Bhattacharya repeatedly asked university officials to clarify what exactly he was accused of, under whose authority his counseling had been mandated, and why his enrollment status was suddenly in doubt, according to the lawsuit. These queries only appear to have made UVA officials more determined to punish him: Bhattacharya's mounting frustration with these baseless accusations of unspecified wrongdoings was essentially treated as evidence that he was guilty. At his hearing, he was accused of being "extremely defensive" and ordered to change his "aggressive, threatening behavior."

He was ultimately suspended for "aggressive and inappropriate interactions in multiple situations." On December 30, UVA police ordered him to leave campus.
    This guy was expelled from school because he dared to ask about if "micro aggressions" were only valid when the target was a minority. Then after months and increase frustration on his side due to the mediocrity of the school teachers and management, the school decided he was "unstable" because he wasn't a dumb sheep that could not think for himself, so they decided the best thing to do was to expel him and get rid of the problem, they were unable to figure out their own mediocrity and lack of will to learn and improve.

Those people are in group number 3, as noted:
    Quote And the more able members of #3 may be highly educated and have a high intellect, but still be (e.g.) scientists, journalists or educators with astonishingly little true awareness.
    So very highly unlikely that you are on group 3 or could even belong, since those people are not even aware of their own crap, but you are here, and can see the stuff happening

I think what happened to that guy and how the school staff behaved is a clear example of people in group 1 and group 3
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th April 2021 at 23:29. Reason: Better link
    Tired

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), Ben (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Ewan (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It must have to do with an aspect of our beings that is difficult to cognate while immersed in this reality, let alone decide on the distinctions made in the op.
    But when enough data comes in and it is assimilated there sure does seem to be a far bigger picture than we are aware of in our everyday lives.
    It seems to have to do with an agenda of questionable standards, on a plane of reality somewhat removed from this fully material and temporal realm.
    It seems to have to do with many stars and many planets and maybe even other galaxies and intrigues spanning thousands of years.
    The human race (races?) seem to have some sort of pivotal role in the culmination of those intrigues and their eventual overall outcome.
    Could be the other way around, that so many gathered here that it caused the issue to occur?

What if the entire universe is conformed of the 3 categories, and if you have too many individuals on a same place, eventually they group together and the 3 groups form again, then we reach a point were it becomes what we have here right now? Then some move away or the process starts again somewhere else, slowly until it reaches a point where there are too many individuals and the 3 groups form and they reach our current situation.. then some move away or the process starts again somewhere...
    Tired

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2021), amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Ben (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), kfm27917 (10th April 2021), Michi (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Dolores Cannon talked about the background actors too
    Maybe we are all background actors on other timelines but this one.
    Don't know, she called them 'backdrop people' i think. But the concept was that they are not aware, and if you can see they are 'background actors' it means they can't see you are something else than them, so just by being able to 'see' them one could suppose things

But maybe it's part of being a 'backdrop person' that you think you have seen something and the 'real' people can see that you think you can see, and hilarity ensues when they 'see' us 'thinking' backwards in very funny ways
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th April 2021 at 23:30.
    Tired

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Ben (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Between the good tradition and the bad habit of being human, the oldest dilemma among others is the term "soul", a kind of first act and "host" of our activities.
    This modern report of complex incantation and well-known tradition: "Whenever a plague appears in the city, the doors close" seems to be an emblem that gathers the rest of our needs in a corner.

A simple dialogue about the "disorders of the contemporary world" can very quickly become called "exaggerated." In vain we know the mechanisms and behaviors, including in social generalization, and from this point, to look "at the globe" and see what can happen in the future with great precision, is a big difference for just one being to "say". In the "built" society and for a future full of "evolution" the studies are done on samples of subjects, it is a soul-clinical experiment in almost everything we achieve as "performance in technology" (only as one example out of many), we are the ones who validate this "treatment".

In time, each nation tried to identify certain socio-cultural aspects on its own, and often the traditions grew with added components, until slowly, sometimes the deep meaning was actually forgotten. I believe that culture through historical tradition, folklore originally strictly for the benefit of the community, at some point, somewhere, "in the past", was generated by a single individual, not a group, and this spark (the good one) deserves to be brought to rank of simple culture and education for the benefit of the people (this has also been said, in some places it has been done).

If we sometimes, we think in the variant. "everything that is rational is real, everything that is real is rational", then the approach could be presumptive between the thesis (the spiritual approach and the actions of the individual), the antithesis (a wider heart, a reason of an entire people and nation) and the synthesis (apart from what we call subjective) a kind of "global soul".

Many times some of us are stuck in freezing self-stereotypes that seem quite important and it is often very difficult to distinguish between "how we are", "how we think we are", and "how we would like to be". Between all the statistics and the average variability of all the data about people and the planet, it is natural to feel tired, when everything is a test on the run, we completely forget where we are all "together" and in which area, more specifically ...

Besides, the enormous distance between our dowry cradle and an updated software, we have to get out of the "frame of reference" and give up being "a standard".

Maybe "our" psycho-cultural attributes (mine start with common sense, always saying that an ounce of common sense makes a difference), help us and are congruent to "this" space of "genealogy of a human people race" served genetically, transmitted gene-rationally , raised from the Origin.

I know that it is not easy to step from the space occupied by us and called by others empirically as a "study profile", while we are a phenomenological exploration even for ourselves personally,
    but I "managed" in such a "glorious" society as this, to make a "cold" transition from a job "fair as a career success" to planting onion bulbs in my garden for survival, and making flowers to pay my small bills and my little strictly necessary.
    I did not seek happiness, but I found comfort instead.

The truth, as a story about the "modern young man" is redundant, and tiring but crucially important as a "spiritual-medical certificate" for the future, even if many believe they have a healed heart.

A friend asked me today, "Why me, out of 7.8 billion of us?" And I was left for two minutes with a blank "because ..."

If we are 7.8 billion beings and one of us is lost, the question is "which of us" will go to look for the lost one?
    And if we happen to find it, do we have a greater joy in finding it than the joy of having a whole globe of beings?
    It should not be the "will" of any of us, that one of us, all of us ("fragile little ones"), can get lost.

About the many, about those of us all unknown, living in an immediate paradox and a perpetual contradiction, living in our "little"; somewhere between taking the tram to work or hunting deer for survival, we all know that the world cannot survive without a sole of good.

This "amnesia" between the corrupt Citadels must cease, and this "splendid negotiation": how many to "escape" and how many to "stay" as well.

I am raised from the seed of goodwill and my own conviction that no matter how little good, it can redeem a great deal of evil, that is, the core of human seafaring, it sits in our center, somewhere, where even the smallest flame of purity of soul flickers inside us.

Possible answers that "can"...:

- We have a proverb "people are old since the world and the earth" that I understand: That we have a "living Super=organism" as the home planet, and we have not been able to help him so far, helping us. Earth is NOT a suicidal planet, but a symbol of perpetual life with which we interact.
    Here, on the planet earth, earth and water, one view in the world, a weight full of life, wave knew of the future ships, the air had light, the heat would find fire, and we in our anonymity brought "here" enmity - our first contribution...

- Current trends are the "problem of evil" in the mirror of "good", I'm not kidding, but I'm not serious, it's a kind of explosive contamination that "You can't talk without hurting yourself badly" (and I know this what attracts here).

The theorem is simple: evil exists. And this for me contradicts two "rich" alternatives of the Divinity (transcribed theoretically): "His goodness and His omnipotence", but the "problem" should not be treated too acutely, in the sphere of our society sometimes, evil seems to be just an "accident" - (it happens) and there are several types of "bad": _ an error that we pay on the spot or one that we often call bad luck and pay in time and this has become quite "natural" in an order of "supra = non-natural" order's concepts in which it seems that the solutions are looking for tension and not the other way around.

- The first solution, apparently it seems a wrong aesthetic run between "evil is fragmentary" and "good is the whole" and both together are harmoniously absorbed; it's like saying "She has two beautiful apples, and He has the basket, how long will it take until they get married?", without any ignorance, I think it's about patience (not passivity) but patience = in fact a correlative demanding virtue of existence (even if we are so small in this episodic temporal chapter and tiny universal fragment), or as they say "All evil goes for good" (as a shrug that characterizes the whole History) , we still have courage.
    When "people" hold the whole world (as they say), and are accustomed to borrow the tendency of an inappropriate ensemble, in the promise of a better future, forget that they can look at the picture as a whole (ie even if the frame is beautiful, the aesthetic content's -it might bother), why accept something that does not give us full pleasure? Why suffer through the question "How much harm can we accept now, so that we can enjoy a fully compensatory future?"..."later"...
    quite presumably, the owner of our own approaches.

Didactically it is said that "evil is good because it disciplines" suffering ennobles and builds our character, and yet we have not reached a conclusion over time so far, on the contrary.

A too classic solution is already free will, too hot these days to have the possibility to choose, even if by the "definition of a living being", in the line of "notes" of creation, freedom is one, that's why some of us pay the freedom of this option through the risk of making the wrong choice.
    And yet of all the theories of free will and its influences in the possible future, we cannot have "infinite freedom" in a finite being, speaking here of "total freedoms and ... human rights" (something totally abstract to any order).

One of the possibilities for the future is a "dictatorship of money in its most offensive and deadly form for the population", so that people can return to earth and its natural wealth, for real living.
    While the media raises and lowers those mediocre ones in the mud, and the internet cannot serve "our cause" in this painful emulation and differentiation between people, it is for people to communicate with love and supreme intuition among themselves, with determination of justice and fierce protection for each other.
    Perhaps, however, there is a "latent decision" in the bosom of mankind that says, "Yes. We must all enter into the conflagration of the supreme struggle, to preserve the soul of human civilization."

- I believe, strongly and convincingly, that there are "foreign" civilizations that look at us. Simpler than that I can't say "Please don't do that, people are watching!". Moreover, to me, an insignificant person without the majority, I am really ashamed for this so-called "agenda" of some "carolers" with premature actions from the humble position of man's (without tools); they all want to serve the "apple" and rush to the action of common discernment "good-bad", when in fact, this does not belong to them, they are the bait.

There are benevolent beings, even in these times when fear is the most shameless form of imposing history and the degree of alteration will certainly be adjusted, if the frightened will not cooperate with fear to further frighten others and more ...much more than they already are, and if the "forgetful" will not forget not to forget that they are real sources of light, hope, joy, love, and especially Life.

- My mission is to be indissoluble in nature necessary to be what I am;
    And all this to be just human.

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2021), amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Ben (15th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), EFO (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), kfm27917 (10th April 2021), Mashika (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Wind (10th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    I (and my wife) do share a somewhat similar experience, although I would say it was not as drastic and happened around 2014-2015. We felt like the connection in God would have been silenced in some way. For me, not totally, but my wife felt it more strongly. We also started to be lured more by material and money. Which we quite soon (around 2018) found out not to be good for us. Now we are steering our lives back again for a more spiritual lifestyle but some damages done are slow to be repaired. But we do have started to feel the connection more strongly during the past few months.
    I should say that 'feeling like I died' sounds melodramatic and perhaps I could phrase it better! I don't wander round thinking I'm dead, but I did seem to experience some kind of radical disconnection with the past 'me'. So a lot of this was likely an internal response to changes in my own lifestyle/body. Then there's the subtler, external change which I think happened but is hard to 'pin down'. I kind of mix up the changes in the sun and the weather, the mandela effects, some of which strongly resonate with me and my own gradual re-awakening into one big, myterious whole.

It's interesting to go on the chan boards, which are no holds barred, and see people openly floating the idea that our position within the milky way has altered, or that the timeline has been reset and no longer discounting these things by reflex. The 'me' of a few years ago wouldn't have entertained any of these ideas for more than a millisecond, so how much of this change was within myself and how much I'm just one more being impacted by the broader winds of change is very difficult to work out!

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2021), amandapoet (23rd October 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), Arak (10th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), EFO (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Wind (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

The description of how things are as supplied in the opening post are towards the esoteric end of the spectrum, falling short however of the channelled Ra material, which uses concepts of densities, service to self/others and choice to explain the same general idea. The trouble with esoterism is that is easily dismissed out of hand as secret information for a select few with little or no relevance to the everyday life of the person in the street. The problem is removed seemingly as far as possible in space and time, to the Moon, to Saturn, to the Pleaides, Orion, to other dimensions, and thousands of years back into prehistory, millions of years into galactic and cosmic history. So let me attempt the opposite, exoteric approach by describing in similar terms an all too common 21st century human situation. If you have no firsthand experience, then people who do will likely tell you it is one of the more plausible stories one gets to read in the newspapers.

This endless cosmic battle is typically what you find in that scourge of modern society, the acrimonious divorce and custody battle where the ex-husband, in unqualified terminology, has sociopathic tendencies. (Note: I am deliberately using gender and sexual preference stereotypes: make your own political corrections as you wish.) Straightaway, you have your three groups, the isolated mother doing her level best, the negative-oriented male, and the immature children with no choice to make, at least not yet. Being of this type, the male will be quite gifted in terms of controlling people: attractiveness to women, and in the workplace effective salesmanship (telling customers what to buy) or managerial skills (telling subordinates what to do), and commanding a decent salary in the process. However the downside is that these things are not made to last and soon become toxic, hence the divorce, possibly multiple relationships, and the inability to hold down a job. Career moves become more and more difficult as time goes by, particularly when working in a profession where everyone knows everyone else.

Meanwhile, what happens with the part-time children? Typically, the male will be the one with the money, although exactly how much will be kept as quiet as possible. It is easy for him to control the children with a few treats and a less strict education than they get from their mother. What exactly goes on at their father’s place will also be kept as quiet as possible, with little or nothing reaching their mother’s ears. Bribery, in a word. Nothing much in fact reaches anyone’s ears, because a man like this will have cut off relations with almost everyone, except those few who understand. Family members will be taken out of the circle on the slightest of pretexts – generally the guy’s own doing, because he is unable to control the narrative: his fantasy fare riddled with lies simply won’t wash. The beneficiaries of his cold shoulder might feel all the happier for it, if it weren’t for the poor kids. No need for all the cosmic drama – you have a conspiracy of silence right there. No one will know what other nefarious goings-on if any are taking place behind closed doors, but the conditions are right for such, and in any case, from this omniscient standpoint I am taking, there is already a case for child abuse. Often, nothing will happen until the children are old enough to walk away, and maybe decades later come out of the closet, once the feelings of guilt are overcome by feelings of responsibility towards other victims.

The alternative is when the veil of secrecy is torn; maybe the man will rely overly on his brother or sister, or a small child will say something to the brother or sister’s small child, and it will get back to the mother. This is where things get potentially nasty and even violent. When social services and possibly even the police become involved, then the controlling behaviour has to stop, and uncontrolled behaviour may ensue. With nowhere to go, such a person will get desperate. Once the secrecy is broken, the issue becomes the purely practical and almost insoluble one of rendering them harmless as they hide behind their children, who are like hostages suffering from Stockholm syndrome. When there is nowhere to go and nothing to lose, nihilism is the only remaining option: to go down taking everything with you.

The cosmic angle on all this suggests that even at the highest level and the broadest scale, there are entities of this kind with nowhere to go and nothing to lose. Not even confining them to a prison planet in some remote corner of the galaxy seems to work because of what goes on there. The entire cosmos might feel happier that they are no longer active in their neck of the woods, if it weren’t for the poor kids – the innocent souls drawn into the trap. What is beginning to happen on this Earth plane today is concrete action being taken on a case-by-case basis to protect all the victims, both the children and the womenfolk, but also the employers and fellow employees, against these predators. What is happening at a higher level on this Earth plane is the building of public awareness and legislation to clean things up in what could be the final bastion (or maybe not) that makes existence intolerable even for those not directly concerned.

It makes sense to think all of this has been planned ‘upstairs’, but that the nuts-and-bolts job is down here. My issue with the opening post would be with the danger of pigeon-holing people into one category or the other. If we are talking about cosmic warfare where only one group is interested in violence, then it has to be expected that much of the struggle will be taking place in altogether subtler areas of deception and/or induced self-deception. Hence the danger of identifying any particular individual with one group or the other: in all likelihood the situation is going to be more complex than that, just as the remedy of killing an enemy in war is far too simplistic, even when you can identify him properly.

The problem is not simply eliminating a perpetrator without harming a hostage. The perpetrator IS a hostage. We all know that perpetrators themselves are usually former victims caught in a vicious circle; so we need to separate the soul from the evil possessing it. Over the years, I have referred many times to the idea of the rabid dog: how to eliminate the rabies without shooting the dog. You can do a search or check out this one post.
    This was posted in 2014, long before a virus caused the current pandemic. A virus is one of those vanishingly small things (starting at just 20 nm) which are close to the boundary between the material and the immaterial world. Not so close of course as atoms: negative entities tinkering with atoms, as we know, nearly led more than once to a nuclear holocaust; perhaps a virus is the next worst thing. I have no idea how, and if I did I probably wouldn’t be saying, but some good may just come of their tinkering with this crown-shaped virus in connection with the human genome, including in the very ways that have whistle-blowers clamouring that it will mean the end of humanity as we know it.
    After all, isn’t the end of humanity ‘as we know it’ in one sense exactly what is needed? The phrase is entirely ambiguous, depending on what is removed and what is gained. Certainly, in the physical terms of the human experience here and now, this strikes me as being precisely the area where humanity is hurting and something can and needs to be done. It doesn’t have to involve massive depopulation; but maybe it will. I hate to say it, but maybe the stakes are so high that such an outcome would be worth the sacrifice. Having this worm’s-eye view, we will the last to find out what is really going on.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

EFO (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), kfm27917 (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

From deeper perspective , G2 ( group two) is all about survival of the fittest. It originated from many ancient warrior clans. It’s a genomic “power bank” of mankind reaching g certain potential before it naturally starts to degenerate.

Without social “netting” and enforcement of egalitarian laws by trick or trade, most human societies would have been probably taken and ruled by physically and mentally apt warlords who would install and run their individual religions and enjoy constant fight with rival states.
    Domination and abuse of “weak gender groups” would be a norm.
    Almost everything dependable could depend on judgement of a leader.
    Thus systems still do exist of course in strongly patriarchal states such as some Arab states or ultra-orthodox religious states all over the world.

Without social modeling Japan would still be run by shoguns.

Trumpism and the Star Wars industry is but another, advanced form of the same.

Group 2 represents the warriors and survival of the fittest. No matter how large it seems there are but few “fittest” compared to the majority of limping, well fad and clad and painted army of mannequins in robes of any kind.

Group 3 is actually still the largest, struggling in grass roots, trying to make it and compete against G2 .

No matter where you the reader place yourself, in case of larger planetary movements and catastrophes we all have about equal chance.
    It’s important to take an inspiration from the strong and powerful moments in your life and remember that at times of emergency we are capable of miracles and exceed our usual bus running speed and perform high jumps we never dreamt of.

There may be times in human history and individual history likewise when we know we have to take leap to more advanced future, no matter what it takes.

It may also only mean rejecting what harms you and the life the most , embracing peaceful transition, giving away to life and avoiding death.

No matter how much stress out there is shaking the soul out of me, eventually don’t forget that the peaceful, benevolent intelligence of G1 also have a power.

Even though G1 has been infiltrated by many warlords and muggies with dirty objectives and manners and is the most endangered group of every society,
    often simply crucified for speaking the truth and silenced by force of weapons and life threats,

it does exist.

For the G sake of humanity
    I believe in you...

🙏😢🙏

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (11th April 2021), EFO (10th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), kfm27917 (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast