+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: There may be three different kinds of people on Planet Earth

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: There may be three different kinds of people on Planet Earth

Great thread Bill... The depth to which you ponder humanity sometimes both astonishes me, and thrills me..

I believe that there are many more "Types" of people here, but the 3 dominent that you describe tend to be the obvious... I believe we all come in here, mostly blank slated, and are molded by our surroundings. Those which mold us into what we believe, what we feel is the proper way to live in this world, yet I do honestly believe that there are those that start their lives with a little more.. When some children can face incredible hardships, and not blame those around them, but carry those burdens as if they knew someone else could not handle them nearly as well, those that crumble at any hardship, who feel as if they're victims, etc.

And with those things comes the need to feel they have to hold onto whatever they can, gain more for the feeling of some comfort in life, etc. But I do believe that truly, there are very few that can self reflect. to self judge, self admonish, self grow.

Then there are those that wish to be helpful, to work together, yet they lack the ability to recognize when those efforts are perpetuating the divide between the have's and the have not's.

I believe it is because we are growing that divides happen.. So in many senses, this could be considered a good thing. Those keeping life functioning while the good vs. evil machine battles on... Those stuck in the middle, or "Muggles" hoping that while they keep things going, the good side gains the advantage, as they can't see their own part in the whole picture.

I tend to believe we create what we live. And I mean this from the basic stepping stones of life to our own enslavement. Whether by accident, as we missed something happening, or we thought it would work itself out. For example... Laws and regulations do not come into play until they are first thought about, then discussed, then put into place. And I also believe it isn't the few who decide these things, it is the many who choose to do nothing when these things are decided. So the Muggles do need to wake up.. With every win on the good side, they will feel more empowered to do more to help themselves.

As for the questions? They are good one's and I certainly am asking them too, so to read replies to these, is very interesting... I certainly do not have the answers, nor would I be so bold as to suggest I do so openly... But talking about them, well that is very interesting and engaging... I will have to ponder those more, and of course, I won't be able to answer them, just add to those questions with my own...

(What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?)

I believe I came here for experience.. observation.. to learn about the unique challenges living on Earth creates for all species. I believe we all do.. What we do with that after we live this life, is not to be determined until we make our own paths, as we venture down the road to the end of the path.

I believe many are invited back to help the planet, many leave, to take their knowledge elsewhere, and possibly put it to good use there, while others stay, and keep the machine running. I do not know if I agree that Earth is a difficult place to live. We have pretty much learned to tame nature..Most of the hardships we face are in many ways self induced. We worry about personality conflicts, petty nonsense in many ways.. And I believe there will be no "Great awakening" until such time as everyone on the planet is able to eat, drink, and be housed in a safe and comfortable way.. We are far from graduation yet, but with each generation, I do believe there are those chosen to return in some way, to help with making sure we reach this goal. And many of them, somehow, find Avalon..

I am still determining my purpose... daily... always hoping for something better and striving for that... It is really all I can ask of myself, to be aware I want to be a better person, to help better the lives of others with simple gestures, and keep that going.. It seems like a small task, but if we all took on that responsibility, imagine the outcome?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th April 2021 at 15:07.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Adi (10th April 2021), Agape (11th April 2021), Anka (11th April 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), EFO (10th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th April 2021), Ewan (16th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (10th April 2021), Mashika (10th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    I have been thinking about this for some time now, i don't yet have full answers to other questions but this one i do think i understand my purpose

I believe i came here to suffer and learn something out of it

The reason is this, ever since i can remember, my life has always been a lot of happiness, always to end up in tragic suffering and having to see my world swept away from my feet in bad an sad ways. It's like a constant turn of events that always made me unhappy, caused lots of angst and anger, and made me a crazy monster always on the defensive and full alert to any possible danger, as a rabid animal

I could not trust anyone, i could not get attached to anyone, i could not love or even say "i love you", the words would choke me when trying to say them

Then over the years and tons and tons of letdowns and learning to be with myself only and finding things that would make me happy without needing someone else to provide that happiness, i think finally started learning something, that pain/suffering was not something to be terrible afraid off, and that it could be managed and absorbed and dissolved without allowing it to cause harm anymore

So i feel like i can take anything coming my way, and diffuse it without any consequences, i'm not afraid of anything anymore, and i can go full extent in trying anything in life, accepting anything that comes forward full head on, and support other people when they are weak, because the things that affects them badly, for me are meaningless and i can take them down easily

So i think my purpose here was: First, to learn to handle the suffering until it did not meant anything anymore. And second, to be able to use this understanding that all things cause suffering and that you can just step over it and keep going, without stopping your life or allowing it to take control

If karma and reincarnation exists, as in the concept of being reborn on another body, but with same soul, i must have been one hell of a demon being way back lol, because i have paid so much in this one iteration

But here's one thing

Suffering, it seems, has to be lived through, not avoided at all. The more a person suffers, the more they are advancing, because when they are 'new' or unaware, they don't even realize what really goes on, the more they become aware the more suffering there will be, but the more they understanding it and if they reach the point of seeing total suffering as it is in true nature, but are able to not allow it to harm them, then i think the person is getting close to 'Nirvana'

So now, when something bad happens, i don't suffer anymore, i just look at it and think "ok, this is all kinds of messed up, how to fix it? Should i even try?" and move on from there. I don't feel anything terrible or fear or anything related, i just see it happening and know all things can be changed and fixed, so that's what i do

-

Masha
    Tired

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2021), aoibhghaire (13th April 2021), Baby Steps (11th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2021), Ewan (16th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Heart to heart (15th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), Metaphor (10th April 2021), Michi (11th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), palehorse (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), pueblo (11th April 2021), Seventeen (14th April 2021), Stephanie (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th April 2021), Wind (10th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    I have been thinking about this for some time now, i don't yet have full answers to other questions but this one i do think i understand my purpose

The reason is this, ever since i can remember, my life has always been a lot of happiness, always to end up in tragic suffering and having to see my world swept away from my feet in bad an sad ways. It's like a constant turn of events that always made me unhappy, caused lots of angst and anger, and made me a crazy monster always on the defensive and full alert to any possible danger, as a rabid animal

I could not trust anyone, i could not get attached to anyone, i could not love or even say "i love you", the words would choke me when trying to say them

Then over the years and tons and tons of letdowns and learning to be with myself only and finding things that would make me happy without needing someone else to provide that happiness, i think finally started learning something, that pain/suffering was not something to be terrible afraid off, and that it could be managed and absorbed and dissolved without allowing it to cause harm anymore

So i feel like i can take anything coming my way, and diffuse it without any consequences, i'm not afraid of anything anymore, and i can go full extent in trying anything in life, accepting anything that comes forward full head on, and support other people when they are weak, because the things that affects them badly, for me are meaningless and i can take them down easily

So i think my purpose here was: First, to learn to handle the suffering until it did not meant anything anymore. And second, to be able to use this understanding that all things cause suffering and that you can just step over it and keep going, without stopping your life or allowing it to take control

If karma and reincarnation exists, as in the concept of being reborn on another body, but with same soul, i must have been one hell of a demon being way back lol, because i have paid so much in this one iteration

But here's one thing

Suffering, it seems, has to be lived through, not avoided at all. The more a person suffers, the more they are advancing, because when they are 'new' or unaware, they don't even realize what really goes on, the more they become aware the more suffering there will be, but the more they understanding it and if they reach the point of seeing total suffering as it is in true nature, but are able to not allow it to harm them, then i think the person is getting close to 'Nirvana'

So now, when something bad happens, i don't suffer anymore, i just look at it and think "ok, this is all kinds of messed up, how to fix it? Should i even try?" and move on from there. I don't feel anything terrible or fear or anything related, i just see it happening and know all things can be changed and fixed, so that's what i do

-

Masha

I read Dr.Victor Frankyl's classic book recently - "Man's Search For Meaning" - and having been to hell and back in the Nazi concentration camps he developed a few poignant ideas along the way. He used those ideas to create 'Logos Therapy', which is a unique form of therapy based on finding meaning in one's life and focusing mostly on that (opposed to rehashing childhood events etc, like you might with a traditional psychotherapist).

He concluded that meaning could be found in 4 ways (if my memory serves me)

1) thru personal responsibility
    2) thru loving another person
    3) thru engaging a goal, or a passion project
    4) thru suffering.

Like you, I'm a #4. I think the point of a #4 is to find a way to use that suffering to somehow help others ease theirs. When looked upon like that, I find it easier to endure. I have to believe it's for a higher purpose, and when I do it helps get me thru the day.

The suffering has made me:
    1) very patient
    2) a pretty good listener
    3) compassionate towards other's who are suffering
    4) develop a sense of humor
    5) creative

In that way the suffering has been a good education. I doubt that, me being me, I could have gotten that education in any other way. So to answer Bill's question, yes, I think I do know why I'm here, and that's to use the gifts suffering has brought me to help others. And as far as my progress in those areas, I think I'm doing much better these past few years.
    Last edited by Mike; 11th April 2021 at 00:27.

6. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2021), Anka (11th April 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), aoibhghaire (13th April 2021), Arak (11th April 2021), Baby Steps (11th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), EFO (11th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Ewan (16th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), heretogrow (11th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (15th April 2021), palehorse (11th April 2021), Stephanie (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th April 2021), Wind (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    In that way the suffering has been a good education. I doubt that, me being me, I could have gotten that education in any other way. So to answer Bill's question, yes, I think I do know why I'm here, and that's to use the gifts suffering has brought me to help others. And as far as my progress in those areas, I think I'm doing much better these past few years.
    I can but agree. Without suffering, I would be a mere shadow of what I am today, even though extremely painful experiences, my own actions that have caused me to feel guilt and shame in the past have made me a better person today.

Actually knowing thyself (which suffering ultimately provokes) was seen essential for astral projection in this fascinating article I just read:
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7e4...ral-projection

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), EFO (11th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), palehorse (11th April 2021), Stephanie (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th April 2021), Wind (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    I believe it started at the very beginning - I feel like it's an intrinsic type of drama associated with learning to be free and making the right choices

What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)
    Anti-truth + abuse of the innocent

What are the possible outcomes?
    Georga Guidestones, Lockstep, Clever Together, Hack Attack, Smart Scramble or any combination of them. Also, more people will escape their abusive relationships with authority but not after being bare-faced betrayed a few times. We are complicated creatures but the truth is simple, it's strange contradiction and we have to find our way somehow

Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play, or be playing?
    Same as the fascination with watching wildlife, or a previously undiscovered tribe. We get understanding about ourselves by watching them. Sometimes there are poachers, trappers, hunters, and other nefarious motives. Sometimes perhaps there's the equivalent of Jane Goodall, but alien studying humans. In this take Charles Hall is like Koko the gorilla. Reminds me of Douglas Adams' take; a twee universe

I have a sense I was trying to escape Samsara, or my best understanding of it. Since I'm here it's obviously not going very well; but it is what it is - I'm here to contribute or to learn or a big messy mix of the two

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th April 2021), Baby Steps (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), EFO (11th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Journeyman (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Stephanie (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member jtcribbs's Avatar
    Thanks

This premise really needs the kind of long, historically referenced, and meticulously presented video such as was published by Rich Dolan recently, and posted here:

• When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    • What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)
    • What are the possible outcomes?
    • Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play, or be playing?
    • What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    The When: 18 million years ago it all began, our human family of souls came to this Earth, says theosophy. 60 billion total individuals, but only about 30 billion presently cycling into reincarnation. The most highest souls still have yet to incarnate to this Earth...waiting for us to get to work developing it properly.

What are the current trends: Moving into Aquarius Epoch...barbarian clans are incarnating destroying the old order and new clans are incarnating as well, some very highly developed souls imminent, already born today.

What are the possible outcomes: Aquarian is a mentalized epoch, and epoch of law and order. The planet will become incredibly well organized within a century or two.

Role of ET's: The major "ET's" most people will see will be the Externalization of the Hierarchy, impending by 2025 and beyond. The teachers and advanced souls of our mankind...

What is my role: I am a student and teacher of esoterics and theosophy, in the area of Henry Laurency, Alice Bailey/Master DK, Master Hilarion, and Charles Leadbeater/Annie Besant.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jtcribbs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), EFO (11th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Journeyman (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Stephanie (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th April 2021), Wind (11th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

What I have learned from the 5D and higher Taygeteans [Plieadeans] that we are hybrids of so many races its even hard to call us human or rather what percentage is human anyway? From the Voyagers [E'asha] we have multiple seeding from the 13-14-15th beings from all the way back to 100 of billions of years on and off. The Taygeteans are one group not in communion with the Federation that is comprised of many races. Then there is a higher Federation above that. The main reason is because there is still that prime directive and interference is upsetting the natural order of things. Yet, there are those from Alcyone and Plieades and others that disagree. They feel when we are drowning in our own mess we do need a helping hand. This is the plight of this reality. There is also the reminder that we as beings must use consciousness to create reality. This is also what Tesla professed. If we do not, we as individuals remain in 3 D and cannot advance. So to this end, our reality is 3 D now, beyond the Van Allen belt is is a different perception. When perception changes, we have an opportunity to create a higher reality. They do not believe there are dimensions just an elevated grade in perception that has its benefits.
    You can listen or read transcripts posted almost daily. Fascinating! at cosmic agency:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.swaruu.org
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Agape (14th April 2021), EFO (11th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Stephanie (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Another thing about biased perspective, which can lead to making connections where no connection exists, is the generational aspect of life on earth as we know it.

Life is more like a mighty river: It flows from its source, along a preset course, to its destination. The water in the river keeps flowing, and the molecules of water follow the course. At some point individual molecules leave the river. Eventually they are drawn up into the sky where they form clouds. Then storms move over the land and the rains replenish the source of the river.

Like the water molecule we are the source, the river, the clouds and the rain.

Which state is most important?

An analogous question: When are we truly alive?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (14th April 2021), araucaria (13th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021), Peace in Oz (12th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), Wind (14th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Another thing about biased perspective, which can lead to making connections where no connection exists, is the generational aspect of life on earth as we know it.

Life is more like a mighty river: It flows from its source, along a preset course, to its destination. The water in the river keeps flowing, and the molecules of water follow the course. At some point individual molecules leave the river. Eventually they are drawn up into the sky where they form clouds. Then storms move over the land and the rains replenish the source of the river.

Hi Ernie
    You missed a bit out : when we join the ocean – as when Romain Rolland stymied Freud, who couldn’t relate to it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_feeling

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Some future post might have expanded on the topic, perhaps. It is pertinent.

It would be nice to know the deeper dynamics involved in the terrestrial turmoil we witness. But like the water molecule, we cannot know what drives our experience here - it has always been there and we have always been born into it.

The river of life has its own dynamic the water molecule has no say in either. Between the mountain and the ocean it serves as a requisite conduit, but its existence depends on even more subtle and powerful forces.

What does life require?

I once posted a poem and a song about Life Is Love, that tries to capture the extent of life's purview. I hope it is alright to repost here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t=life+is+love

Where does life start
    Is it in the heart
    Or is it perhaps in our brain
    Or could it be
    That we cannot see
    That the search is just in vain

Does life keep on
    Until it is gone
    Or does it then repeat again
    Once we are dead
    Do we rise instead
    Or do we in death remain

Does life come from
    Some far away sun
    That has seeded the universe
    Or are we it
    The only planet
    That received this blessed curse

Could life be scaled
    Our own notions paled
    To include our solar system
    For life to seed
    Does the sun it need
    Do world’s fit life’s stratagem

For worlds to form
    The gases must swarm
    And ignite the solar fire
    The suns sweep dusts
    Into rocks and crusts
    Of worlds which they inspire

For gas to group
    And thus close the loop
    There must be laws like gravity
    Why is it then
    That we have condemned
    Life’s part in reality

Four laws so grave
    A fifth one they crave
    For the four do not have a goal
    Life is the force
    That guides us on course
    And gives meaning to the soul

Life lives and grows
    Life is the cosmos
    That waits for us to discover
    Life is God’s love
    Beyond and above
    What else we may uncover
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (15th April 2021), Antagenet (18th April 2021), araucaria (14th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), Harmony (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), Wind (14th April 2021), Zirconian (13th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    What I have learned from the 5D and higher Taygeteans [Plieadeans] that we are hybrids of so many races its even hard to call us human or rather what percentage is human anyway? From the Voyagers [E'asha] we have multiple seeding from the 13-14-15th beings from all the way back to 100 of billions of years on and off. The Taygeteans are one group not in communion with the Federation that is comprised of many races. Then there is a higher Federation above that. The main reason is because there is still that prime directive and interference is upsetting the natural order of things. Yet, there are those from Alcyone and Plieades and others that disagree. They feel when we are drowning in our own mess we do need a helping hand. This is the plight of this reality. There is also the reminder that we as beings must use consciousness to create reality. This is also what Tesla professed. If we do not, we as individuals remain in 3 D and cannot advance. So to this end, our reality is 3 D now, beyond the Van Allen belt is is a different perception. When perception changes, we have an opportunity to create a higher reality. They do not believe there are dimensions just an elevated grade in perception that has its benefits.
    You can listen or read transcripts posted almost daily. Fascinating! at cosmic agency:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.swaruu.org

From another basket but some scientists just unlocked the same hypothesis by playing with numbers . In their estimate Life on Earth, due to its inherent complexity counting in number of its inherent mutations has to be far older than the Earth.

They traced the number to some 10 billion years at least though they can’t really agree on how did it get here, they’re on the track.

I think it’s an important piece of puzzle getting out :

Life Before Earth

Authors: Alexei Sharov ( National Institute of Ageing)
    Richard Gordon (Gulf Marine Specimen Laboratory)

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th April 2021), Harmony (14th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The assumption of course is we do not live in a simulation of some kind. Because if we do - most of these questions make no sense.

When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    I do not know and I think nobody "knows" in the strict sense or can even know. When did humanity start? In its etheric form? in its very different but already manifest physical form (Mu?, Atlantis?) In today's form (homo sapiens sapiens)?

What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)
    trends for what? subjective time is accelerating afaics - so the trend is to reach some kind of time climax - if that results in some "ascension" event or a split between the high and low brows is anybodies guess but there are empty cities in the south american jungles that may point towards such an option.

Anti-truth + abuse of the innocent
    Who is innocent? who has not been here before or elsewhere gazillion times? if we limit this to THIS life its easy but can we? does it even make sense to answer a multidimensional question one dimensional? is god an asshole to allow it might be the subsequent question resulting from such premise. Truth is such a misused and badly defined term. I am still searching for objective truth i.e. truth that is true outside myself.

What are the possible outcomes?
    we will all die - everything else is speculation as long as we can not define the range and shape and purpose of the playground.

I do not know my purpose besides being and possibly learning. My best guess would be to only observe and be still to the best of my abilities. That is such a hard task that it's almost self evident the thing to do. Everything else is child's play in comparison.
    My progress is unknown to me - I do not know the parameters of the growing I am involved in nor the scope. It could be a week, or a day, or an hour, or a minute in a 12 year school curriculum. or maybe I missed school altogether and those fighting in the plains got it right.
    Last edited by Goba; 14th April 2021 at 14:37.

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

From my own perspective, the “life” in humans we see around buzzing now has crashed here 😅 We have crashed here.

It’s what my Bodhgaya ET sighting was all about. It was about US ( that is us in our more advanced, ancient form and civilization) accidentally crash landing to this place in a giant Spaceship that was a size of “space city” with 10 thousand of us onboards many of whom have perished in the accident.

To this day I feel I face severe ostracism from even the “UFO community” who are searching for “proofs” ( now if you are searching for those you have to excuse me to say that you don’t know what are you talking about as in presuming that another technically and spiritually advanced space faring civilisation is willing or wishing to leave their trash and radios behind , like some humans do to this day carelessly),

and it’s not that I’m unable to explain or expand on the information I’ve received
    or that there isn’t plenty of corroborative evidence.

https://issuu.com/manjuvajra/docs/the_bodhgaya_report

My report was out there since 2006/2010. Because the information is unusual and concerns the very origin of mankind on this planet that is so far interpreted in accordance of one evolutionary hypothesis among all,
    convincing people that everything somehow “started here”,
    carrying the lantern of Spanish Inquisition and conviction that humans are somehow just a toy that can be played with and brainwashed to simple and organised believes,

for that ( and another reason) alone, I stand one against the mainstream and alternative opinions including the “ancient astronaut theory” though you can clearly see that we ALL share our interest and information in common.

Did I make any progress since ?

I’ve been always asking big questions to the Universe and solving ( or trying to) various problems in my life ...maths problems, medical problems, spiritual questions and inter-human relationships, puzzles and all the rest and despite the fact of growing dull since I was 4 year old I still do big amount of mental processing that is information processing ( unless I fall out ) everyday.
    So yes most definitely, I can see we all are making progress on many levels and trying to improve.

We all have had many obstacles thrown in our way and even serious dangers but by the Mercy of God and continuity of Life, we have sustained and survived some of the most unbelievable challenges.

I agree with Ernie that Life is Fluid ..it’s more a wave than a particle, it’s a complex and intelligent function we are trying to understand and decipher - within our bodies and our minds- ,
    it’s a dynamic process that does not exactly “start from somewhere” in this timeline because we inherit or encounter large number of different algorithms - you may call them consciousnesses - and external and internal parameters of qualified information we are then trying to process within those algorithms - consciousnesses,
    either to advance them or discard them in longer course of history.

Some of us vaguely but positively remember what kind of “life”- algorithm we were before we came here and forms of existence that are different from human.

Now if you think it all may be “human imagination” and you can answer “all those questions” instead with “simple human model”,
    you’re on par with the communist-atheist manifesto who did “right that” and reduced simple human existence to numbers.

You are of course entitled to your doubts and debts and think the answer maybe about 50/50 but that’s what any horse with blindfolds on their eyes sees too.

Like it would be quite difficult to explain to someone born blind or deaf what “does it mean” to see or hear,
    for those brought up in closed environment of social indoctrination whether religious or non-religious seeing the truth becomes a “tabu”, the forbidden thing to see ( know) and our very brain “closes its eyes” from seeing/knowing.

It requires lots of spiritual training or empowerments for many people ( unless they are children ) to see beyond whatever they have been taught,
    embracing own clear mind and leaving behind the taught or precalculated mind - mental processing- the burden or human emotions, worldly aspirations and objectives and so forth.

Of course your doctor, your Pastor and your elected government told you not to do that 😀💐

You’ve chosen them to parent you and remind you not to do that, parents also told you not to do that , remember you’ve chosen them to tell you

and remember about Mary 😅💐 and standing there ( wherever that is in the desert ),
    stark naked , in love with the greater Universe.

( guess I’m going to drown this post so thanks for patience)

🙏

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th April 2021), justntime2learn (21st April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021), sunflower (15th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

When we truly realize we are just more water flowing into the source of a bigger river, until it becomes an ocean. But not until it truly sits in, because we may know of it, but we may not yet 'see it'. Just like we may know people can jump for a plane and experience the nature of falling down to earth and then land gracefully to the ground, but not all people have experienced it beyond knowing or watching videos of it

Probably like that

Last edited by Mashika; 15th April 2021 at 06:42.
    Tired

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (15th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I think we are truly “alive” whenever we live up to our intelligence and meaning.

It’s because we have this wonderful self-conscious ability to control at least some of our “epigenetic process” and choose our passage, call it intelligence, free will or self-development, in short time of one human life we try to size “all the control of the Universe” we are capable of, some instinctively, others intuitively or emotionally yet others using logic and pure reason.

If being alive was merely “being part of the flow” we could be also seen as an animal who needs but to eat, sleep and create progeny together with the rest of its needs and urges.

But we are not. We revolt and work against terrestrial cycles, loops, cyclones and downgrades. We fight the colds in our bones and brains and being dragged down by floods of physical and mental motions that someone else has created.

We live in constant defense situation against the “friendly nature” out there. If we can’t really work against the Power it’s out there to kill you 😀
    The Sun, the heat, the cold, even the river. Think of the rest..

The older we turn as civilization more careful and selective we become in our choices and more sensitive, receptive to signals we have received and transmitted.

Even while most of our struggle here is nothing but trial and error we are continually brushing our discernment against the real power of Universe.

Touching our very meaning here, we are alive.

People forget what does it mean these days because they lost contact with nature. Generations now lived in well padded cells and apartments,
    fearing no elements , their fears transponded to fears of governmental conspiracies the most. They forget what’s the real situation.
    Where does all their drinking water come from and where does the waste go all along, many don’t walk further than to their car doors everyday.

Dying for overwork for paperwork for empty jobs in companies created to feed people.

Turning to zombies and sad clowns on stages spilling the beans 24/7,
    the shows more fast and most abundant.

Someone who wakes up fully from the dream of this world are alive ( sometimes running around the streets naked like Archimedes but i can’t imagine it would happen today. I don’t think that Buddha or Jesus can happen today, not even Mohammad or they would be Covid tested, detained for speaking against common convictions and sent to hell. As Desmond Tutu said to Dalailama: when I die, I go to heaven. Being so compassionate, do you go to the other place instead ?”)

🙏

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

But here's one thing

-

Masha

I read Dr.Victor Frankyl's classic book recently - "Man's Search For Meaning" - and having been to hell and back in the Nazi concentration camps he developed a few poignant ideas along the way. He used those ideas to create 'Logos Therapy', which is a unique form of therapy based on finding meaning in one's life and focusing mostly on that (opposed to rehashing childhood events etc, like you might with a traditional psychotherapist).

He concluded that meaning could be found in 4 ways (if my memory serves me)

1) thru personal responsibility
    2) thru loving another person
    3) thru engaging a goal, or a passion project
    4) thru suffering.

Like you, I'm a #4. I think the point of a #4 is to find a way to use that suffering to somehow help others ease theirs. When looked upon like that, I find it easier to endure. I have to believe it's for a higher purpose, and when I do it helps get me thru the day.

1) very patient
    2) a pretty good listener
    3) compassionate towards other's who are suffering
    4) develop a sense of humor
    5) creative

Re: initial points 1 thru 4.

I have sampled 1) 2) & 3) on several occasions through life and ultimately discovered they all led to 4).

Do I win a prize?

Genuinely not meaning to be flippant. It is just my experience.

For me...

1) MORE patient - but also more impatient.
    2) a pretty good listener - depends who I am dealing with
    3) compassionate towards other's who are suffering - definitely, 100%
    4) develop a sense of humor - I was born with a black sense of humour, I think it is a necessary requirement of life here.
    5) creative - It's directing that creativity effectively I struggle with.

I have not got a clue why I'm here and sometimes think it is some sick joke, like I took a wrong turn on the way out of "incarnation this way" room because some devious bastard spun the sign when I wasn't looking and has been laughing ever since.
    I want to help everyone I meet but seldom find a way to do so.

6) Developing nuclear level cynicism - probably not healthy.

Honestly the bull**** coming out of the radio everyday as I drive around. Govt sponsored adverts regarding covid - they are so disengenous, innacurate and designed to play on guilt - I just want to go to a remore place in a wooden cabin and not deal with humanity again.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

But here's one thing

-

Masha
    Girl, you are way ahead of the curve. Reaching these conclusions at your age is way beyond the normal awakening/pain/suffering triumverate. Very impressed.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Delight (17th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Havent read the whole thread yet, but Bill is doing something like Astrology or other learning systems do, cut it up into 12 categories or 3 as bill does to make it easier to talk about in certain ways. A good left brain logic trick as long as we remember the continuum and limitations of the model.

Another way we could say it is the lower evolving people(group 3) still havent reached the "Conscious evolution" stage of choosing to evolve back to spirit/formless. The ones who start waking up make the transition from group 3 to group 1 or 2 of the consciously evolving humans. So, part of the battle between the light and dark side (group 1 and 2) of the more conscious beings is trying to recruit more from group 3 to the light or dark side of the force Group 3 doesnt know there is a force they can use.

Group 2 is trying to hold down the kind people in group 3, while initiating the more selfish jerks from group 3. Group 1 is trying to nudge as many as possible from group 3 to group 1 and occasionally i suppose even try to flip someone from group 2 to group 1.

AS far as the soul goes.....Don Juan talks of the Mold of Man. Like an energy body mold or something that allows all of us humans to take on roughly the same form. He said when people see it by chance they will think they are seeing god or maybe even an angel, but its just the mold, even if its incredible. So, if this is the soul, then everyone would need one. But then i guess it would not be the soul because if you became a frog next life you would need the frog mold and not mans. lol To me spirit is the empty observer that just is, and the soul is some kind of energy construct that cant be destroyed (maybe after the death of a galaxy or universe) like physical things, but is some kind of large energetic structure that has been collecting all experience for a being or cluster of beings. Likely hard to imagine from a 3D point of view.

So, not sure I buy that the beings who have suffered much and being apart of the dark side would not have a soul. Now a machine that is molded and not created/grown is another story. They wouldnt have chakras, but maybe they have some forms that develop outside our dimension/perception after they are born.

I can relate to Mashika's red road of suffering from constant losses, let downs, tragedies or whatever. I have some hint that part of that purpose is for me to learn perseverance. I good trait to build, but im not sure if i really understand how important perseverance is for the long spiritual evolutionary game. Its more obvious for success in career or earthly tasks.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 17th April 2021 at 08:42.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Journeyman (17th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

With all the talk of ascension in the last couple of decades, it makes me wonder: What if "Operation Covid" is a spiritual emergency and not just a World Govt power play or depopulation emergency? Maybe the evil Type 2's have been losing too many non-evil Type 2s to spirituality, and the vibrational balance of the planet threatens to tip toward ascension? A vaccine that severs the connection to soul would be an ideal solution.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (18th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

The problem is that the great mass of Group 3 is not waking up like it was hoped for and forecasted years ago when Group 1 had more optimism regarding consciousness shift. It is not happening. No hundredth monkey effect. Yes, more of them 'muggles' occasionally question some of the measures and don't like the official narratives but they do not dare question authority - the latter of which are mostly players of Group 2 since it is them who seek power. Sorry to sound so pessimistic but the 'war' does not look like an easy win for Group 1.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

"The problem is that the great mass of Group 3 is not waking up like it was hoped for and forecasted years ago when Group 1 had more optimism regarding consciousness shift. It is not happening. No hundredth monkey effect. Yes, more of them 'muggles' occasionally question some of the measures and don't like the official narratives but they do not dare question authority - the latter of which are mostly players of Group 2 since it is them who seek power. Sorry to sound so pessimistic but the 'war' does not look like an easy win for Group 1."

I know how you feel, yet i'm not sure its accurate. News websites had to shut off comments cuz there was such huge numbers of people seeing thru the lies. I think our numbers are higher than it seems, even though when compared to 7.5 billion its not a majority. I think the numbers have increased quite a bit in 20 years or so..

Also, isn't that how its expected to play out anyways....like the heroes journey myth and darkest hour before the dawn stuff. The dark side looks so powerful and massive and winning, but that was partly theatre and partly cuz the collective is so powerful it can literally poo on any Dark Parade so quickly if its center of gravity shifts. I think humans know whats up deep down but are massive procrastinators and don't want to deal with the scary shadow self until it must. Not to mention, at this consciousness level, we seem to need some seriously massive suffering to trigger our superpowers and ability to learn and evolve.

In other words, I think its kinda standard procedure to be looking bleak, when its probably more like a 50/50 or 60/40 chance. lol Who knows, I personally think it could turn into massive deaths like WW2, but probably not quite that kind of war - yet the whole ship didnt sink leading to humanities enslavement and dystopian nightmare.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Journeyman (20th April 2021), kfm27917 (19th April 2021), Open Minded Dude (18th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast