+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: There may be three different kinds of people on Planet Earth

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Default Re: There may be three different kinds of people on Planet Earth

When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    When Satan showed their ugly psychopathic self/selves here.

What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)
    Same as always, we all have a chance to surmount evil on a personal level.

What are the possible outcomes?
    It's up to you to choose for your own soul. Group outcomes are relatively unimportant.

Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play, or be playing?
    They have no power over us if we don't give it away.

What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    Oh I am certain that my purpose is to see how many tragedies, dissappointments, betrayals and attacks I can withstand, while
    still attempting to choose the good, the beautiful and the pure, and keep my heart open.

And in the moments I fail, I just try to sleep it off and heal.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd April 2021), Free Thinker (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Merkaba360 (22nd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    With all the talk of ascension in the last couple of decades, it makes me wonder: What if "Operation Covid" is a spiritual emergency and not just a World Govt power play or depopulation emergency? Maybe the evil Type 2's have been losing too many non-evil Type 2s to spirituality, and the vibrational balance of the planet threatens to tip toward ascension? A vaccine that severs the connection to soul would be an ideal solution.
    That is where my mind went when I first heard of this new "covid" thing emerging out of China, TomKat.
    It was why I started this thread, in fact. The Virus the Energetic Viewpoint
    (maybe you could repost your post there, too?)
    It does give us a very different perspective to the whole situation to consider.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), kfm27917 (20th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021), Zirconian (18th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

All "three different kinds of people" could be split in a "sub-section": how much fear (or lack thereof) plays a role in their actions/behavior (or lack thereof ... aka apathy).

It seems like we live in an ever-growing anxiety disorders driven society, where there’s obvious no love in fear ... as it will show incompetence to challenge or transform any assumed danger. (pessimism/optimism).

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatriXTV'
    April 19th 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2021 at 23:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (25th April 2021), Mike Gorman (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    I have been thinking about this for some time now, i don't yet have full answers to other questions but this one i do think i understand my purpose

I believe i came here to suffer and learn something out of it

The reason is this, ever since i can remember, my life has always been a lot of happiness, always to end up in tragic suffering and having to see my world swept away from my feet in bad an sad ways. It's like a constant turn of events that always made me unhappy, caused lots of angst and anger, and made me a crazy monster always on the defensive and full alert to any possible danger, as a rabid animal

I could not trust anyone, i could not get attached to anyone, i could not love or even say "i love you", the words would choke me when trying to say them

Then over the years and tons and tons of letdowns and learning to be with myself only and finding things that would make me happy without needing someone else to provide that happiness, i think finally started learning something, that pain/suffering was not something to be terrible afraid off, and that it could be managed and absorbed and dissolved without allowing it to cause harm anymore

So i feel like i can take anything coming my way, and diffuse it without any consequences, i'm not afraid of anything anymore, and i can go full extent in trying anything in life, accepting anything that comes forward full head on, and support other people when they are weak, because the things that affects them badly, for me are meaningless and i can take them down easily

So i think my purpose here was: First, to learn to handle the suffering until it did not meant anything anymore. And second, to be able to use this understanding that all things cause suffering and that you can just step over it and keep going, without stopping your life or allowing it to take control

If karma and reincarnation exists, as in the concept of being reborn on another body, but with same soul, i must have been one hell of a demon being way back lol, because i have paid so much in this one iteration

But here's one thing

Suffering, it seems, has to be lived through, not avoided at all. The more a person suffers, the more they are advancing, because when they are 'new' or unaware, they don't even realize what really goes on, the more they become aware the more suffering there will be, but the more they understanding it and if they reach the point of seeing total suffering as it is in true nature, but are able to not allow it to harm them, then i think the person is getting close to 'Nirvana'

So now, when something bad happens, i don't suffer anymore, i just look at it and think "ok, this is all kinds of messed up, how to fix it? Should i even try?" and move on from there. I don't feel anything terrible or fear or anything related, i just see it happening and know all things can be changed and fixed, so that's what i do

-

Masha

I read Dr.Victor Frankyl's classic book recently - "Man's Search For Meaning" - and having been to hell and back in the Nazi concentration camps he developed a few poignant ideas along the way. He used those ideas to create 'Logos Therapy', which is a unique form of therapy based on finding meaning in one's life and focusing mostly on that (opposed to rehashing childhood events etc, like you might with a traditional psychotherapist).

He concluded that meaning could be found in 4 ways (if my memory serves me)

1) thru personal responsibility
    2) thru loving another person
    3) thru engaging a goal, or a passion project
    4) thru suffering.

Like you, I'm a #4. I think the point of a #4 is to find a way to use that suffering to somehow help others ease theirs. When looked upon like that, I find it easier to endure. I have to believe it's for a higher purpose, and when I do it helps get me thru the day.

The suffering has made me:
    1) very patient
    2) a pretty good listener
    3) compassionate towards other's who are suffering
    4) develop a sense of humor
    5) creative

In that way the suffering has been a good education. I doubt that, me being me, I could have gotten that education in any other way. So to answer Bill's question, yes, I think I do know why I'm here, and that's to use the gifts suffering has brought me to help others. And as far as my progress in those areas, I think I'm doing much better these past few years.
    Re: initial points 1 thru 4.

I have sampled 1) 2) & 3) on several occasions through life and ultimately discovered they all led to 4).

Do I win a prize?

Genuinely not meaning to be flippant. It is just my experience.

For me...

The suffering has made me:
    1) MORE patient - but also more impatient.
    2) a pretty good listener - depends who I am dealing with
    3) compassionate towards other's who are suffering - definitely, 100%
    4) develop a sense of humor - I was born with a black sense of humour, I think it is a necessary requirement of life here.
    5) creative - It's directing that creativity effectively I struggle with.

I have not got a clue why I'm here and sometimes think it is some sick joke, like I took a wrong turn on the way out of "incarnation this way" room because some devious bastard spun the sign when I wasn't looking and has been laughing ever since.
    I want to help everyone I meet but seldom find a way to do so.

6) Developing nuclear level cynicism - probably not healthy.

Honestly the bull**** coming out of the radio everyday as I drive around. Govt sponsored adverts regarding covid - they are so disengenous, innacurate and designed to play on guilt - I just want to go to a remore place in a wooden cabin and not deal with humanity again.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I have been thinking about this for some time now, i don't yet have full answers to other questions but this one i do think i understand my purpose

I believe i came here to suffer and learn something out of it

The reason is this, ever since i can remember, my life has always been a lot of happiness, always to end up in tragic suffering and having to see my world swept away from my feet in bad an sad ways. It's like a constant turn of events that always made me unhappy, caused lots of angst and anger, and made me a crazy monster always on the defensive and full alert to any possible danger, as a rabid animal

I could not trust anyone, i could not get attached to anyone, i could not love or even say "i love you", the words would choke me when trying to say them

Then over the years and tons and tons of letdowns and learning to be with myself only and finding things that would make me happy without needing someone else to provide that happiness, i think finally started learning something, that pain/suffering was not something to be terrible afraid off, and that it could be managed and absorbed and dissolved without allowing it to cause harm anymore

So i feel like i can take anything coming my way, and diffuse it without any consequences, i'm not afraid of anything anymore, and i can go full extent in trying anything in life, accepting anything that comes forward full head on, and support other people when they are weak, because the things that affects them badly, for me are meaningless and i can take them down easily

So i think my purpose here was: First, to learn to handle the suffering until it did not meant anything anymore. And second, to be able to use this understanding that all things cause suffering and that you can just step over it and keep going, without stopping your life or allowing it to take control

If karma and reincarnation exists, as in the concept of being reborn on another body, but with same soul, i must have been one hell of a demon being way back lol, because i have paid so much in this one iteration

But here's one thing

Suffering, it seems, has to be lived through, not avoided at all. The more a person suffers, the more they are advancing, because when they are 'new' or unaware, they don't even realize what really goes on, the more they become aware the more suffering there will be, but the more they understanding it and if they reach the point of seeing total suffering as it is in true nature, but are able to not allow it to harm them, then i think the person is getting close to 'Nirvana'

So now, when something bad happens, i don't suffer anymore, i just look at it and think "ok, this is all kinds of messed up, how to fix it? Should i even try?" and move on from there. I don't feel anything terrible or fear or anything related, i just see it happening and know all things can be changed and fixed, so that's what i do

-

Masha
    Girl, you are way ahead of the curve. Reaching these conclusions at your age is way beyond the normal awakening/pain/suffering triumverate. Very impressed.

Because im close to passing by all ridiculous human standards, and that's it. As far as i care anymore. In any case I did not sign up for this

Eta: im sorry my frustration is getting to me, im being thrown around in all sorts of bad ways.
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th April 2021 at 15:04.
    Tired

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2021), Ewan (20th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), I am B (20th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

In my best advice, all good but don’t let the pain of suffering take hold of everything in your life, pain has its own destructive power that shouldn’t be underestimated.

Despite I strongly resonate with your opinion that we have to experience suffering to mature, it does not make us “stronger” at the end of the day.

Likewise, I’ve experienced many scattered painful episodes in my life as they came by and I’m not sorry for it, while it had to be, each of us can put on our shoulders only as much as we can carry.

But I repeat, try and you may come to learn in later stages of your life to stop the sufferings ongoing, by discrimination and action means before they sour your mind or daily life experience and take the best of you.

I’ll tell you an example. I was suffering from the rest of winter cold for more than a month now, now that we are surrounded by the threat of Covid pandemics if you dare, mountain cold that is, triggered some old issues including tooth pain that needs to get out and jaw lock . Keep smiling That is I did not smile properly for almost a month now and it’s not that I’m not happy. Actually, maybe I should not be quite happy but you can’t smile well with acute pain in jaw joint

Since we all are so subdued and weary of malingering; I decided to wait it out. I wait it out, I wait it out. Several weeks had passed.

Mornings see me walking around like melted butter. Love everyone to bits.

After a month, I’m mentally half out of it , what the heck.

Take medicines of course, then I recall of the small lidocaine spray , the pain locks some memory so took me a month ?

Now that I’m getting back to normal from like bouts of trigeminal pain ,

I condemn the suffering.

Swear if it lasts too long it takes minds away.

“Walking in the rain”

😄☔️

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Free Thinker (25th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This premise really needs the kind of long, historically referenced, and meticulously presented video such as was published by Rich Dolan recently, and posted here:
    But I've been thinking about this for a long time — many years, even — and many reading this may have been too. What follows is the briefest summary, and it's also bound to be a simplification of a whole bunch of complexities. But I want to start the discussion.

Very broadly and crudely speaking, there are three different kinds of people on Planet Earth.

DNA has little or nothing to do with it — with the caveat that bloodlines might be intertwined in all this somehow. But I'll not go into that in this first post. It's at least mainly a spiritual thing.

Meaning, what beings are in the human bodies, why they're here, and what their lineage was.

#1) A comparative minority (though still probably numbering many tens of millions) of aware, awake, attuned, sensitive, very conscious people with (a) a great sense of empathy for Planet Earth and all things natural, and (b) a great sense of bewilderment about what the heck is happening here and why.

And many of those have significant spiritual abilities, in various stages of activation. (Some may still be dormant, but those people will still feel very strongly that they have some sense of spiritual purpose — though they might not know what it is.)

#2) A more sizeable minority that is only attuned to power, money, control, manipulation, greed, and is (at least) insensitive to all things natural. And a smaller subset of those are (a) pathological, and (b) running almost everything on the planet in terms of administration, politics, finance and corporate business.

#3) A majority of what J.K. Rowling called 'Muggles'. I don't use that as a derogatory term; it's just another simplistic label. A 'Muggle' in Harry Potter's world is simply a regular person who has no magical abilities — as the first group absolutely has (and which the second group tries to suppress or destroy), and which the elite members of the second group have in 'black' form, often to a significant extent.

The spiritual battle is #1 vs #2. And it's age-old, inasmuch as members of each group recognize one another, reunite, form bonds and kinships, and this is just the latest battleground. And often, they recognize their enemies.

All kinds of karma (meaning: unfinished business from past lives, of any imaginable kind) can get triggered into action, and can often cause equal bewilderment, at least for a while, to those in group #1.

Merely sharing the same living space, #3 are really those who are caught up in all this and are easily manipulated. They're what #2 regard as the 'useless eaters', but in the meantime, they're useful workers. They basically make stuff, grow stuff, do stuff, sell stuff, and transport stuff.

And the more able members of #3 may be highly educated and have a high intellect, but still be (e.g.) scientists, journalists or educators with astonishingly little true awareness.

They're still in group #3. They're Muggles, but intelligent Muggles. They may write books and may have PhDs. However, no amount of intelligence will ever gain them magical abilities, or magical awareness. They still have a low operational ceiling.

And they're absolutely used as tools by group #2. They're a perfect example, very often, of how intellect and spiritual awareness are mutually fully independent variables.

So here are some interesting questions. I'll pause here, and just pose them — though I have my own ideas which I'll be happy to share here later.
    • When did this all start here on Planet Earth?
    • What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)
    • What are the possible outcomes?
    • Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play, or be playing?
    • What did you, reading this, come here for? And how much progress have you made, right now, towards realizing your purpose?
    I'll respond to this more in-depth later. Just wanted to give a quick comment here. I was thinking something similar, that there were either 3 types of people in the world or 5 types of people.

These are:

Group 1 (3 Types)

The Enemy/Technocratic Psychopaths (the Controllers, the Group Handlers, the Gang Stalkers, etc., from what little I know about these roles, and anyone who supports them in any way) They are the ones in the know and actively oppose us.

The Deniers/Disbelievers/Clueless People - Those who do not know and/or believe, and are being brainwashed/mind-controlled

The Awakened/Truth-Seekers/Freedom Fighters/Liberty Advocates - Those who have awakened to the truth and seek to know more and how to stop it and reclaim our world as our own (such as this community)

Group 2 (5 Types)

Similar to Group 1, these include:

Those in the know and are doing this

Those in the know and have been threatened, coerced or paid off to keep quiet

Those "in the know" (sort of) who are being mind-controlled against their will and do not know what they are doing

Those who have no idea

Those who know and want to know even more

One quick question, and sorry if this a dumb question.

Why is the 'window' closing? And what is the deadline for this if there is one? A specific or generic time frame? What happens to those who do not wake up?

Ok, I "lied", sorry. That was more than one question, derp. That was 4, lol.

I'll comment further and like/thank posts and posters later.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

De Christu (21st April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), kfm27917 (20th April 2021), Mike Gorman (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When did this all start here on Planet Earth?

Perhaps from the very beginning of time immemorial here on Earth, who knows? But it is most definitely not a recent thing, no doubt the insidious and shadowy build-up of many long years, decades, centuries and millennia, if not even eons of work finally coming to the fore, because evil has made one too many errors and we are now fully outing them because of it as much as we can.

What are the current trends? (There may be several, all independently occurring.)

I once tried to determine (however briefly) how many "parts" there were to this messed-up super-collection of circumstances, but more or less soon enough came to the conclusion that this is a multi-faceted situation. So trying to count and decipher how many pieces of the puzzle there truly are in this, is a waste of my time and energy, my focus being better spent elsewhere on doing what I can to prepare for it, know what's really going on and has been under the fabricated pretense of this elaborate Lie we've all been collectively spoon fed from since birth/coming into this world, and trying to stop it by banding together with other like-minded individuals/souls to create a new, and better Earth for us all.

What are the possible outcomes?

This one might be more "doable" in terms of "parts" to the equation. Simply put, I feel the following might be true (and not in any likely order of possibility or desirous outcome either):

1) The side of evil wins and humanity as we know it, is forever lost; we all become subject to the disgusting whims of a Simulated Reality or OWG with no hope of escape ever in sight. All is lost and irrevocably changed in the worst possible way from this point onward.

2) A big Armageddon battle between good and evil comes about, light vs dark, both that of physical and psychological/spiritual, after the upheaval we all face reaches the ultimate climax, with good eventually winning in the end over any/all evil forces. Albeit battered and bruised, but also extremely grateful and thankful that we were able to push through this and begin rebuilding anew. To slowly raise our consciousness and that of the planet's overall, to a higher dimension, be that a 4th or 5th dimension one. Earth will then be known as Gaia or New Earth from then on.

3) Similar to number 2, except that there will be no "battle" in the physical sense, but that of purely a psychological/spiritual battle as before, the old Earth will be destroyed, those who failed to awaken or refused to, being instantly or near-instantly destroyed along with it, while those who are truly ready for and/or have actively worked towards raising our awareness and those of others, will then enter a new dimension of love and light, Paradise or Heaven on Earth with a clean slate for all to heal and grow from all the suffering we've endured. Perhaps this occurs automatically, as long as one has the will and the strength to keep going, or perhaps there are hidden portals or doorways to seek out that will appear at the right time to those who are good and desire to find them and go through them. Or both, depending on the individual person and their particular life circumstances. Earth in its new form is soon after, quickly created on a higher level of existence, while the old Earth is no longer there in the physical space we have known or thought it to be all this time. In other words, an instantaneous change for the better, as opposed to a more slower, gradual output as seen in number 2, after certain factors have come into play and when the Earth and the goddess Gaia herself cannot and will not tolerate anymore harm done to her or to those of us living upon her, just trying to go about our everyday lives in peace. After these changes have occurred, Earth will then be known as Gaia or New Earth from then on.

4) Some other possibility that I do not know of or cannot begin to guess the details of at this time.

Without doubt, many ETs are watching all this; this might be one of the several major reasons why Planet Earth is of such great interest. What role may they play, or be playing?

Some of them are more than likely on the side of evil alongside the elites, while others are on the side of good and are actively or semi-actively trying to help us in their own way. Whereas there are as yet, even more others who may choose not to take a stance in such matters, remaining neutral through it all. The latter group may have little to no awareness of what is going on in today's world, and may not care one way or the other what were to ultimately become of us.

Simply put, the truth. I have made some significant progress in an astonishingly short period of time, but there is still much more to do, study/educate myself and prepare for whatever the outcome might be. And hopefully be able to help and be a support to at least one or two other people as well, if not even more than that. The more people I can be a light, aid, friend and inspiration to in these tumultuous times of darkness and uncertainty, the better.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Harmony (25th April 2021), Mike Gorman (25th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    In my best advice, all good but don’t let the pain of suffering take hold of everything in your life, pain has its own destructive power that shouldn’t be underestimated.

Despite I strongly resonate with your opinion that we have to experience suffering to mature, it does not make us “stronger” at the end of the day.
    I think this is a mixed bag, one I myself I am still very unsure of from time to time, depending on what angle I were to examine it all at. Will I ever truly know? *shrugs* Hard to say. One does the best they can do though, no matter the circumstances being stacked against us. It's not easy, that.

Hoping/wishing/sending out good energies, love and understanding for us all. And may the days when all will finally be truly well with the greater world at large, with freedom, peace, liberty, etc., being the wonderful, new reality for us all come soon on the horizon.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Harmony (25th April 2021), Mike Gorman (25th April 2021), Wind (25th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Answering this post is very difficult for me: I am an 'organic Egalitarian' by nature. Since my earliest memories of being conscious I have been aware of a 'Struggle', it seems I have been fighting against external forces since my toddlerhood!
    This might be my genetic heritage, I have a lot of Irish & Welsh in my background; this maybe accounts for my ornery stubborn streak.
    Educating myself has been a major impulse, I have always sought out knowledge, reading very widely of Science, Engineering, but also being drawn to spiritual topics and explanation for existence.
    I hated school.
    I tolerated University and gained a degree, not without turbulence, or struggle either!
    My own personal journey has always been of paramount focus, I have conceded to surviving by going along with the social demands.
    Types of people:

While I do not like to admit this, there do seem to be different 'species' within the human family: but only 3 types?
    I suspect there are hybrids and variations!

Definitely there are two distinct types when it comes to society as a whole:
    1. Those who accept their social world as being the confines of reality
    2.Those who know there is a whole universe out there, and that our journey is a part of a much larger story, and think beyond only human concerns.
    I need to think more about this, you have opened an interesting box here Bill!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th April 2021), Free Thinker (25th April 2021), happyuk (25th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), Patient (26th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

there is nothing new under the sun:

Somatics, Psychics, & Pneumatics

There are three grades of human spirits which gnostics have categorized throughout time. If you are just beginning to read gnostic texts these terms can make you quite dizzy, as they are tossed about liberally and poetically. Here are some general definitions to make your journey easier.

https://gnostic-unrest.blogspot.com/...neumatics.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4