+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DMX dead (of covid vaccination)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default DMX dead (of covid vaccination)

THe whole MSM is chanting that he died of an overdose, thatīs not true. They want to smear his legacy. MSM go to hell.

DMX Received Covid Vaccine Days Before Heart Attack - Family Says NO DRUGS!

Rap legend DMX, real name Earl Simmons, is currently in the ICU after suffering from a massive heart attack. Early reports speculated that DMX's condition may have been brought about because of an alleged drug overdose.

But MTO News spoke with a member of the Simmons family who believes that it was NOT drugs that caused the heart attack.

In an EXCLUSIVE interview, MTO News spoke with DMX' family member who told us that the rapper received the COVID vaccine about a week before he suffered from the heart attack.

DMX's family member told MTO News, "[DMX] got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that."

New York State opened up the COVID-19 vaccinations for people over the age of 50 in mid March.

And the family member suspects that DMX heart attack could have been a reaction to the vaccine. The family member explained, "Everyone [in the news] keeps saying that [DMX] had a drug overdose. How do they know. I'm in the family and no doctor told me anything about an overdose."

The family member is FURIOUS about the speculation surrounding DMX drug use. She told MTO News, "Yes he had past issues with drugs. But nobody knows that he had an OD. It's f**cked up that its being reported like that."

She told MTO News that she - and the family - are considering taking legal action against news publications prematurely concluding that DMX suffered a drug overdose.

But what is clear - according to the family member - is that DMX did take the Covid vaccine.

The grieving kin explained, "He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before."

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, The CDC received only 2,794 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

source:
    https://mtonews.com/dmx-received-cov...rugs-exclusive

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Ben (10th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Bluegreen (10th April 2021), Brigantia (10th April 2021), ClearWater (10th April 2021), Constance (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Icare (10th April 2021), Jaye B. (10th April 2021), Matthew (9th April 2021), Mercedes (10th April 2021), Mike (10th April 2021), O Donna (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Sadieblue (10th April 2021), selinam (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), Sunny (9th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2021), thepainterdoug (10th April 2021), TomKat (10th April 2021), toppy (10th April 2021), Tyy1907 (10th April 2021), wondering (9th April 2021), yelik (12th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: DMX dead (of covid vaccination)

He has been targeted for a long time for being a Christian
    Very sad news. R.I.P. DMX.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), ClearWater (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Icare (10th April 2021), Mercedes (10th April 2021), Mike (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Sadieblue (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2021), toppy (10th April 2021), Tyy1907 (10th April 2021), uzn (10th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Jaye B. (here)
    He has been targeted for a long time for being a Christian
    Very sad news. R.I.P. DMX.
    That says it right there
    Targetted killing
    Working for the light
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Icare (10th April 2021), Jaye B. (10th April 2021), Sadieblue (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021), toppy (10th April 2021), uzn (10th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    THe whole MSM is chanting that he died of an overdose, thatīs not true. They want to smear his legacy. MSM go to hell.

DMX Received Covid Vaccine Days Before Heart Attack - Family Says NO DRUGS!

Rap legend DMX, real name Earl Simmons, is currently in the ICU after suffering from a massive heart attack. Early reports speculated that DMX's condition may have been brought about because of an alleged drug overdose.

But MTO News spoke with a member of the Simmons family who believes that it was NOT drugs that caused the heart attack.

In an EXCLUSIVE interview, MTO News spoke with DMX' family member who told us that the rapper received the COVID vaccine about a week before he suffered from the heart attack.

DMX's family member told MTO News, "[DMX] got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that."

New York State opened up the COVID-19 vaccinations for people over the age of 50 in mid March.

And the family member suspects that DMX heart attack could have been a reaction to the vaccine. The family member explained, "Everyone [in the news] keeps saying that [DMX] had a drug overdose. How do they know. I'm in the family and no doctor told me anything about an overdose."

The family member is FURIOUS about the speculation surrounding DMX drug use. She told MTO News, "Yes he had past issues with drugs. But nobody knows that he had an OD. It's f**cked up that its being reported like that."

She told MTO News that she - and the family - are considering taking legal action against news publications prematurely concluding that DMX suffered a drug overdose.

But what is clear - according to the family member - is that DMX did take the Covid vaccine.

The grieving kin explained, "He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before."

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, The CDC received only 2,794 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

source:
    https://mtonews.com/dmx-received-cov...rugs-exclusive

Quote "He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before."
    "I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but it was the vaccine that did it"

Almost as if "I'm not saying he's dead, but he never had died before"

Correlation/Causation?

I don't know. But this

Quote I'm in the family and no doctor told me anything about an overdose."
    But, what did they said instead? I wished they had said what was it then

The entire thing is weird, but the article is very obvious about what they want to lead people into. The vaccine did it. And leave no room for any other option

Who knows, by the way this has been exposed now, no matter what the results of tests come with, it will be said that those are fake and that they are trying to hide the real issue (that the vaccine killed him). And that's just no different than any other person fabricating reality around to push an agenda

That's equally bad to me, to use they family member death to push an agenda

But what do i know
    Tired

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Forest Denizen (10th April 2021), Mercedes (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Rappers are always a target for this or for that, their music and culture says too much, but IF he died due to covid vaccine, he made his choice in the first place, I doubt somebody forced him to take it, I am surprised to read this news, rappers are supposed to be aware about all these stuffs, seems like suicide in my opinion, taking an experimental vaccine knowing all the issues that is going around, is a Russian roulette, I have no further comments.
    RIP
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Mashika (10th April 2021), Mercedes (10th April 2021), Sadieblue (10th April 2021), Stephanie (10th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread