+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How The Messiah Is Calling Muslims And Other Non-Believers For Eternal Life

1. Link to Post #1
    Ghana Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default How The Messiah Is Calling Muslims And Other Non-Believers For Eternal Life

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210410_225554.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	46550

Life is beautiful but could turn into a painful moment within a twinkle of an eye. You may want to enjoy a happy life with friends, families, and loved ones for long. But the fear of leaving every good thing you have behind when you die someday makes you panic.

I believe it is the best moment to draw the attention of Muslims and anyone who doesn't believe in the salvation power of Jesus Christ through grace. It's April, the month of Easter that makes Christians commemorate the death and the resurrection of the Messiah.

Many have wanted to enjoy immortality but have failed. Why? Because death is inevitable. Though you may die or lose a loved one..., there is the hope of resurrection.

Name:	IMG_20210410_225436.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	209.3 KB
ID:	46552

Look, death will not be the end because the Messiah who came to earth, died, and went back to heaven want you to live in eternity free of charge.

This man called Jesus Christ of Nazareth has the power to make you enjoy eternal life in Paradise without any work on your side. Just accept him as your Savior. He is the only way to heaven.

You are a mere mortal and so your weaknesses are many. Your pains and sorrows shouldn't be the reason why you want to give up. Although you are doing your best —you seem not to reach anywhere. Don't give up! There is hope in Jesus Christ, the Messiah. He has said:

"...In the world, you have trouble and suffering, but take courage – I have conquered the world" John 16:33 NET.

Just look up unto him and call on his name through prayers.

Because he came to earth to take away our sins, fears, sorrows, and pave way for us to have a place in heaven where we can enjoy eternal life free of charge. Just take him as your savior. He has promised to prepare a way for you in heaven.

"... I will come again and take you to be with me so that where I am you may be too" John 14:3 NET.

Don't let your life challenges make you lose hope. Think about the eternal life you will enjoy in heaven for believing in Christ Jesus, the Messiah.

Ask him anything you really need to live a happy life and he will answer.

"If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it" John 14:14 NET.

This man performed many miracles and the Bible has recorded them. We can, therefore, trust him with all our hearts. The Bible is the only book accompanied with miracles, signs, and wonders; because it is the very word of God. Many have received their healings through prayers.

Jesus will give you hope, wipe your tears, give you assurance of Heaven if you believe in him, and obey his word.

Because as long as you live, there is life. Jesus Christ of Nazareth has promised to wipe away your tears if you call on Him.

You already have what you need to be happy here on earth and in heaven when you die. Maybe you stress too much about how you can be worthy of Heaven. There are no strange conditions so don't stress yourself. Today, the Messiah is calling you to give him all your burdens. Just believe in him.

Name:	IMG_20210410_225418.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	46551

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28 NET.

The Messiah is calling everyone who desires to be saved. The time is now because, after death, there is no repentance and forgiveness of sin.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lovelytony22 For This Post:

Matthew (10th April 2021), Nikola Tesla (12th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Sadieblue (12th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Question Re: How The Messiah Is Calling Muslims And Other Non-Believers For Eternal Life

• Since when is Project Avalon a "Bible Studies" Platform? (there are already 100.000s of them) ... And which version is the "only real truth" and if so ... how are you so sure?

(I met Bill Cooper personally face to face in January 8th, 1993 in London 28 years ago!).

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th April 2021 at 13:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (11th April 2021), earthdreamer (13th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Ioneo (11th April 2021), Kryztian (12th April 2021), Mark (12th April 2021), Mashika (10th April 2021), Matthew (10th April 2021), Mecklenburger (12th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), palehorse (11th April 2021), pueblo (11th April 2021), Retief (11th April 2021), Tam (13th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: How The Messiah Is Calling Muslims And Other Non-Believers For Eternal Life

Quote Posted by lovelytony22 (here)
    Attachment 46550
    The Messiah is calling everyone who desires to be saved. The time is now because, after death, there is no repentance and forgiveness of sin.
    This is as much as authoritarian view as it was back when the Inquisition was around, not much has changed since then so it seems

"Repent or die"

Quote I believe it is the best moment to draw the attention of Muslims and anyone who doesn't believe in the salvation power of Jesus Christ through grace
    If you believe this, then you don't understand or even have tried to learn what Muslims believe, or religion in general. It's kind of offensive, even for me who does not follow any religion at all

There's a giant assumption that Jesus is God, and you don't even know that the Muslims have the same God as you?

No wonder the world is going to hell. "You don't need to learn anything about their culture, they must give their's away and kneel down in front of yours", right?

That's as anti religion and against all Jesus represented as can be
    Tired

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ChristianSky (13th April 2021), earthdreamer (13th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th April 2021), gini (11th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Ioneo (11th April 2021), Kryztian (12th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2021), Mercedes (11th April 2021), Michi (11th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), palehorse (11th April 2021), Patient (11th April 2021), Retief (11th April 2021), selinam (11th April 2021), Snoweagle (11th April 2021), Tam (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021), Wind (11th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: How The Messiah Is Calling Muslims And Other Non-Believers For Eternal Life

Posted by Kryztian (here)
    quote: "The Bible instructs us not only to open our eyes, but also our ears, and finally our mouths.

All that is hidden will be made clear.
    All that is dark now will be revealed.
    What you have heard in the dark
    proclaim in the light;
    What you hear in whispers
    proclaim from the housetops.

Luke 12:2-3" unquote

Me:

Not "The Bible" but people who claim "authority" deciding what should be in it or not ... edited & corrupted.

I wonder why some Project Avalon members want to put emphasis on what "The Bible" says or not ... to what end exactly? ... Becoming a "Bible Studies" platform? ... There already are 100,000s of them, maybe even more out there.

Quoting scripture 24/7 can be to some individuals the "only" way of living ... I met many of them last 30 years (giving over 80 lectures in 5 countries) and the vast majority do not care what I have to say as they only use scripture 24/7 on me.

There is No Monopoly on Genuine Practical Wisdom & Spiritual Insights ... only (insecure) control freaks claim there are!

John K 16:2-2021

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th April 2021 at 23:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), Matthew (11th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), palehorse (11th April 2021), Tam (13th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

I like the Nag Hammadi library, particularly the Gospel of St Thomas, and the The Secret Book of John, non-cannon stuff that sits side by side with the dead sea scrolls

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

De Christu (11th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), pueblo (11th April 2021), Tam (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I don't mind the Bible when I understand it to be a grand psychology. The Bible comes from much older sources and religion did not start with Abraham. I always felt skeptical about any "real God" who was less than fully LIFE affirming. But the "god" in the Bible and all religion is an inversion if placed beyond the human. There are planty plenty of sages who understood themselves by way of religion but IMO they never take anything concretely and use metaphor and symbolism.

IMO God is an incontrovertable fact. I AM is I AM. The question becomes who is I am and Who am I. I don't follow any religion. I was talking to Intelligent Infinity this pm about my faith in ascension> I asked if I am miss guided. The response I received is "Would you believe it if ANYONE told you it is not happening?" NO, I would not. My faith is 100% on teleology of ONE with all the various POV of many with free will and all moving towards greater elegance, greater coherence and greater LOVE... Infinite LOVE, ETERNAL LOVING Creation.

Last edited by Delight; 11th April 2021 at 01:21.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th April 2021), Harmony (11th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Tam (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I like the Nag Hammadi library, particularly the Gospel of St Thomas, and the The Secret Book of John, non-cannon stuff that sits side by side with the dead sea scrolls

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (11th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), Matthew (11th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), pueblo (11th April 2021), Tam (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 times in 898 posts

Isnt this the ' final call of the Messiah' ? "This Dark Age Will Soon Dissolve in Light "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwt9WAxRPTo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), Matthew (11th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Quote Posted by lovelytony22 (here)

Because as long as you live, there is life.
    Can't argue with that part.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th April 2021), Hym (11th April 2021), Mashika (11th April 2021), Siphonemis (11th April 2021), Snoweagle (11th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    quote: "The Bible instructs us not only to open our eyes, but also our ears, and finally our mouths.

proclaim in the light;

Me:

Not "The Bible" but people who claim "authority" deciding what should be in it or not ... edited & corrupted.

I wonder why some Project Avalon members want to put emphasis on what "The Bible" says or not ... to what end exactly? ... Becoming a "Bible Studies" platform? ... There already are 100,000s of them, maybe even more out there.

Quoting scripture 24/7 can be to some individuals the "only" way of living ... I met many of them last 30 years (giving over 80 lectures in 5 countries) and the vast majority do not care what I have to say as they only use scripture 24/7 on me.

There is No Monopoly on Genuine Practical Wisdom & Spiritual Insights ... only (insecure) control freaks claim there are!

So putting one six line quote from the Bible on Project Avalon makes me a Bible thumping Christianist fundamentalist??? I suppose if I put up a quote from the Bhagavad Gita that would also make me fundamentalist Hindu as well ??? I put this quote up because it has a message that transcends any religion and that it could speak to people irregardless of their spiritual outlook.

If there is anything I do evangelize for here on Project Avalon it is thoughtfulness and, in that spirit, I would caution and a close reading of posts and a moment of critical thinking about what it implies before going into full pitbull personal attack mode.

Your post was exceptionally unkind and thoughtless when you posted it the first time and I can't believe believe you are now reposting it here as one of your "greatest hits."

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th April 2021), George (12th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Mashika (12th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Strat (12th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021), UNEEKSTUF (12th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

proclaim in the light;

Me:

So putting one six line quote from the Bible on Project Avalon makes me a Bible thumping Christianist fundamentalist??? I suppose if I put up a quote from the Bhagavad Gita that would also make me fundamentalist Hindu as well ??? I put this quote up because it has a message that transcends any religion and that it could speak to people irregardless of their spiritual outlook.

If there is anything I do evangelize for here on Project Avalon it is thoughtfulness and, in that spirit, I would caution and a close reading of posts and a moment of critical thinking about what it implies before going into full pitbull personal attack mode.

Your post was exceptionally unkind and thoughtless when you posted it the first time and I can't believe believe you are now reposting it here as one of your "greatest hits."

I don't think it's about the exact text, but what it represents

As in, no one has bothered to advance from the meaning, or really go beyond or deeper into what it could really mean, it's taken literately, and it removes any possible actual wisdom that could have come with it

People just made it 'sacred' and 'immutable' and that's just plainly and clearly wrong, because not even Jesus, coming from where he was coming, was at that level. People need to stop kneeling down and saying "we're not worthy"

And posting quotes and quotes all over the place and forever and ever, just speaks bad about the understanding the person quoting has, about their own religion. They are not advancing, just repeating the same day over and over and over and over, for 2000 years.

So

Quote So putting one six line quote from the Bible on Project Avalon makes me a Bible thumping Christianist fundamentalist
    In a way it does, because you hold the words so sacred and immutable, that it becomes "fundamentalist" because can't move beyond it and refuse anything that comes after, it has to be sacred and no one has the right or wisdom to be better than it. That's fundamentalistic in principle

See? Is not just about refusing to listen, it's about how it affects the world, people and things around, and how it can mostly never be fixed afterwards, we can see here in plain sight, on the OP "my way or the highway" and coming myself from an orthodox family (in part) i can see the way it works and how harmful it is. And repeating those words non-stop and with such obsession that it becomes "the cure for all illnesses" is just exactly what Jesus did not want to allow, when he said that the church was not a place, but it was everywhere

If you enclose yourself into words, then you have built a wall around you, so that you never go free, instead of receiving freedom from your religion, you have built a prison around your soul, entrapped in the constant repeating of the same lines that were supposed to free you, not enslave you in a kneeling position repeating the same words over and over for 80 years in an almost autistic simulation of yourself

But it's up to you, you probably going to think i'm 'lost' and hope for me to 'find god' or whatever

If that's all you get from my words, i'm truly sad about how you have not advanced more from the starting point

If you had stopped learning around the time you finished grade school and would consider all you learned there final and not to be touched, but just repeated, would you still be an adult today?

Jesus never meant for those words to be final, it was an 'introduction to spirituality', but people took the easy path, as usual, then created a cult around it, even though he said clearly that it had not to be that way

"Jesus said the organized church was bad, people followed by creating an organized church after he went away"

Didn't he run out the merchants from the church? And now the entire church is a money grabbing business, where you have to pay to avoid purgatory and go to heaven and not hell?

Guess who's back...

lol

ETA: Before anything else, in the case you want to reply, let's keep in mind that "you can't quote the bible to prove the bible is right"

It has to come from you, if you can't find the words growing out of yourself, then you have to realize you have just been repeating someone else's words your entire life, and moving far and far away from soul growing. Because you can't grow your soul if you just turn it into a clone of someone else's and then avoid touching it again in any possible way, and enclose it on a set fixed amount of words and understandings (you're not growing, you are becoming better at memorizing and learning when to use the memorized quotes in the most optimal way)
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th April 2021 at 04:47.
    Tired

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), DeDukshyn (12th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Mecklenburger (12th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

The original teachings of Jesus - before the mis-interpretation and re-interpretation, were pretty damn sound ... but that awful religion made by the Roman government back in the day to capitalize on a so called new "spirituality" is just the worst. I don't mean to pick on Christianity specifically, pretty much all the main religions have had their fair share of being hijacked, I just happen to have a more knowledge on Christianity because of my upbringing and experiences.

But as I said, most of what Jesus is said to have spoke is damn good stuff; grossly taken out of context, misunderstood, or reinterpreted, but if you can truly understand the proper context and meanings of his words, you see the spiritual genius within; but you have to see it with fresh eyes looking for what he may have intended his words to mean, not what you "expect" them to mean.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), George (12th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Journeyman (12th April 2021), Kryztian (12th April 2021), Mashika (12th April 2021), Mecklenburger (13th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021), Wind (12th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The original teachings of Jesus - before the mis-interpretation and re-interpretation, were pretty damn sound ... but that awful religion made by the Roman government back in the day to capitalize on a so called new "spirituality" is just the worst. I don't mean to pick on Christianity specifically, pretty much all the main religions have had their fair share of being hijacked, I just happen to have a more knowledge on Christianity because of my upbringing and experiences.

But as I said, most of what Jesus is said to have spoke is damn good stuff; grossly taken out of context, misunderstood, or reinterpreted, but if you can truly understand the proper context and meanings of his words, you see the spiritual genius within; but you have to see it with fresh eyes looking for what he may have intended his words to mean, not what you "expect" them to mean.
    The best way to enslave people, is to teach them that the walled garden and the chains represent freedom. Then they will lock themselves in and chain everyone they can possibly reach, out of "kindness" and to "help them be free". Once enough people believe the lie, it becomes "truth", from then on, the heavy work of passing it to next generations is done by the slaves themselves... then it's all a matter of sitting and wait for the profits

When i asked some of the questions i just posted above on this thread, back when i was 11, i got rejected terribly bad by the priest, or whatever name is used these days for that position

Basically he tried to turn me around "into the path of God", meaning "don't ask and sit down, follow orders and avoid questioning the word of God"

When i did not follow, i was constantly whacked in the head, for a few years, until i got fed up and one day i told him all i though about his fakeness in front of everyone at the church, at that point i was 11 but was already tall and strong, he tried to whack me and i pushed his hand away, he turned pale as a dead person, and basically ran away the other way. Then he called my mom and told her to never bring me back and that i had brought shame to the church and was a monster and plenty other insults, then he said "she's going to make the church people lose all respect for my authority"... LMFAO! Authority is the keyword.

"I can't afford to lose my power, i better neglect this kid because she knows things i can't handle, and rather i just push her away than lose my position"

So yeah, lame and fake, as most preachers are. There are exceptions of course, but that was not one of them.

Anyways i've been happily living my life without stepping on a fake church for 12+ years now, and i don't miss being unable to breath or ask or think, i'm perfectly happy being able to reach and truly understand as much as i can, without someone tripping me over because they are so mediocre they can't handle a kid knowing things they could not figure out and get all scared and yellow about it they have to sabotage the kid, so as to prevent being exposed as the fakes they are

Sorry for the rant, but the views of organized religion and the structure of power where you may not ever step over the 'sacred' garbage they built to keep people as sheep, it's unbearable to watch for me. If i was there again, and that preacher would try to insult me or call me "a monster" or in any other way insult me or try to touch me, his hand would never regain movement.

Back then i suffered badly because of his aggression because i did not know why he was so aggressive or why i could not ask things, now i understand why

I have not met any person who claims to be "a father" or a preacher, who doesn't fail badly at answering real questions, they are only prepared to answers with quotes from the bible,.. Weak.

How can a "preacher" lead people, if they can barely handle their own reality, and as soon as you ask a difficult question, they run away in fear? And that's how they think they can lead people to 'salvation'?

The most idiotic thing is that i did believe they had some kind of truth in them, until i met a Bishop, and i asked and told him what i have seen and happened, and he said "Perhaps my daughter, it is a message from God to tell you that you must not avoid the path and pray more, and take more care of your faith"

B.S Incorporated

Meh

- That's all i have to say
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th April 2021 at 06:23.
    Tired

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), DeDukshyn (12th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021), Wind (13th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

The best way to enslave people, is to teach them that the walled garden and the chains represent freedom. Then they will lock themselves in and chain everyone they can possibly reach, out of "kindness" and to "help them be free". Once enough people believe the lie, it becomes "truth", from then on, the heavy work of passing it to next generations is done by the slaves themselves... then it's all a matter of sitting and wait for the profits

When i asked some of the questions i just posted above on this thread, back when i was 11, i got rejected terribly bad by the priest, or whatever name is used these days for that position

Basically he tried to turn me around "into the path of God", meaning "don't ask and sit down, follow orders and avoid questioning the word of God"

When i did not follow, i was constantly whacked in the head, for a few years, until i got fed up and one day i told him all i though about his fakeness in front of everyone at the church, at that point i was 11 but was already tall and strong, he tried to whack me and i pushed his hand away, he turned pale as a dead person, and basically ran away the other way. Then he called my mom and told her to never bring me back and that i had brought shame to the church and was a monster and plenty other insults, then he said "she's going to make the church people lose all respect for my authority"... LMFAO! Authority is the keyword.

"I can't afford to lose my power, i better neglect this kid because she knows things i can't handle, and rather i just push her away than lose my position"

So yeah, lame and fake, as most preachers are. There are exceptions of course, but that was not one of them.

Anyways i've been happily living my life without stepping on a fake church for 12+ years now, and i don't miss being unable to breath or ask or think, i'm perfectly happy being able to reach and truly understand as much as i can, without someone tripping me over because they are so mediocre they can't handle a kid knowing things they could not figure out and get all scared and yellow about it they have to sabotage the kid, so as to prevent being exposed as the fakes they are

That's all i have to say

Sorry for the rant, but the views of organized religion and the structure of power where you may not ever step over the 'sacred' garbage they built to keep people as sheep, it's unbearable to watch for me. If i was there again, and that preacher would try to insult me or call me "a monster" or in any other way insult me or try to touch me, his hand would never regain movement.

Back then i suffered badly because of his aggression because i did not know why he was so aggressive or why i could not ask things, now i understand why

I have not met any person who claims to be "a father" or a preacher, who doesn't fail badly at answering real questions, they are only prepared to answers with quotes from the bible,.. Weak.

How can a "preacher" lead people, if they can barely handle their own reality, and as soon as you ask a difficult question, they run away in fear? And that's how they think they can lead people to 'salvation'?

The most idiotic thing is that i did believe they had some kind of truth in them, until i met a Bishop, and i asked and told him what i have seen and happened, and he said "Perhaps my daughter, it is a message from God to tell you that you must not avoid the path and pray more, and take more care of your faith"

B.S Incorporated

Meh
    Heh ... yeah it was my questioning as a kid that made some things very clear to me ...

Me: "If Jesus says that we shouldn't Judge and that it is wrong ... why are we taught that the old testament god is a judging God and that he will bring judgement upon us?"
    Preacher": Well you see my son, Only God is allowed to Judge ... "
    Me: So only God is allowed to be wrong? Or did Jesus only speak in half truths? Maybe Jesus was a liar?"
    Preacher: "Hahaha ... well you see the lord works in mysterious ways, best to not ask too many questions ... "

Organized religions are there to give you just a taste of spirituality, and then deny you full, true, spirituality at all cost while keeping you distracted. That is their purpose. My 2 cents. (I'm generalizing, but its mostly true) That said, the "community" aspect of it is a positive.

People reading biblical texts for inspiration should focus on Jesus' words, and do it with an open heart and mind, removing all religious interpretations and preconceived notions as to what it means - I didn't properly understand most of his words, until I denied the religion and sought alternative and esoteric spiritual views, then coming back to some of his texts, I realized that almost everything I was taught his meanings were, were completely wrong and often opposite even.

Anyway .. .back to topic, I guess ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Mashika (12th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2021), Tintin (12th April 2021), UNEEKSTUF (12th April 2021), Wind (13th April 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: How The Messiah Is Calling Muslims And Other Non-Believers For Eternal Life

Heads Up!. Is this real?

The MESSIAH Has Been REVEALED?! Are Claims In ISRAEL that Jiziahu Ben David Is Moschiach Fake?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8brqNlyLPA

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8brqNlyLPA

- - - - -

ISRAEL´S MESSIAH - Jiziahu Ben David SHOWED UP ON MARCH 27TH!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIbTQt38fM

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIbTQt38fM
    Last edited by jero174; 12th April 2021 at 15:44.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to jero174 For This Post:

gini (12th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Jero174 the above links don’t appear to work, at least not for me.

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:24.

The preacher (i.e. lovelytony22 above) must be rid of personal wealth to have any hope of entering Heaven himself. If the preacher cannot swear here and now to having reduced himself to the status of a pauper, it is hypocrisy if he continues to preach.

The verse quoted is about "getting ourselves" into the kingdom of God simply by believing in a religious figure who is foreign to a large percentage of the world population.

I cannot help thinking that the soul worthy of entering the Kingdom is one who, upon being invited to enter, refuses to do so until the last member of suffering humanity has gone in before him. In Pure Land Buddhism this is called bodhicitta (the desire to help all humanity disregarding ones own happiness.)

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Mashika (12th April 2021), pueblo (12th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:24.

The preacher (i.e. lovelytony22 above) must be rid of personal wealth to have any hope of entering Heaven himself. If the preacher cannot swear here and now to having reduced himself to the status of a pauper, it is hypocrisy if he continues to preach.

The verse quoted is about "getting ourselves" into the kingdom of God simply by believing in a religious figure who is foreign to a large percentage of the world population.

I cannot help thinking that the soul worthy of entering the Kingdom is one who, upon being invited to enter, refuses to do so until the last member of suffering humanity has gone in before him. In Pure Land Buddhism this is called bodhicitta (the desire to help all humanity disregarding ones own happiness.)
    Among the several versions/interpretations of Bodhicitta, the one where you sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others is the harder, but also the best one for sure

It takes a very strong and pure soul, to see everyone gets to safety and seeing them go away, and possibly be 'left behind' to ensure the other's safety, and without regret

Tired

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Hym (12th April 2021), Mark (12th April 2021), Mecklenburger (12th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), palehorse (13th April 2021), Wind (13th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I feel a little worried about ONE THING.

IF what I believe is happening is happening, that we are being driven to the brink of collective extinction, what is one's responsibility? Where I keep returning is that ACTUALLY, I am doomed already to physical death and this life will GO soon. VERY soon or less soon and that is FACT. So, my instinct is to feel I am responsible for my self... to prepare for the possibility of actually staying conscious through death into the UNKNOWN.

NOBODY, not even an enlightened messiah can be responsible for us. IMO if must turn to the external for a savior, we have NOT made it to the place where we may be responsible for self. Then we have no connection to a real "I AM".

RELIGION is the last place to go for one's sovereign knowing of self. All religion needs the followers. All "masters" are looking for students. All saviors need a victim. It's IMO SERIOUS now. We may have little time to escape the wheel of eternal suffering of the collective spin?

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), earthdreamer (13th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Hym (12th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), Mashika (12th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), pueblo (12th April 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I don't think it's about the exact text, but what it represents
    You say that like it represents only one thing, like there is only one way to interpret the text. Texts are like symbols, they mean a lot of things to different people, especially when they are interpreted at different times in history and in different cultural contexts.

Quote As in, no one has bothered to advance from the meaning, or really go beyond or deeper into what it could really mean, it's taken literately, and it removes any possible actual wisdom that could have come with it
    The practice of "exegesis" is to interpret a text and it was originally. The practice was originally developed for Bible interpretation, but it can be applied to anything: other religious texts, fiction, political speeches, poetry, jargon, etc. People read religious texts because they find different ways of finding meaning within the context of their modern lives.

Quote People need to stop kneeling down and saying "we're not worthy"
    Where does it say in this six line bible quote that "you are not worthy" Mashika? Where am I saying that? You are assigning a meaning into the text or an intention to it that is not there.

Quote And posting quotes and quotes all over the place and forever and ever, just speaks bad about the understanding the person quoting has, about their own religion.
    I've posted a few quotes on the "Great Quotes" thread but I think this is the first time I ever posted anything from the bible on Project Avalon. The last quote I posted was from Nietzsche, a famous atheist! Why are you insinuating I am a religious creep because of one six line post (which has been copied to this thread by Exomatrix) ???

Quote ETA: Before anything else, in the case you want to reply, let's keep in mind that "you can't quote the bible to prove the bible is right"
    I was quoting this only because I thought there was truth that would speak to people at Project Avalon, truth beyond any religion. I felt the meaning was obvious but perhaps I should lay out my interpretation of the text and why it is relevant:

Quote All that is hidden will be made clear.
    The world is filled with dark hidden secrets. They are paranormal, occult, and conspiratorial secrets and that are going to brought out into the light of day.

Quote What you have heard in the dark
    proclaim in the light;
    Become a whistleblower! Become a researcher of dark truth! Tell the world about the dark realities that we are facing. Bring about Disclosure.

For me, this quote is not just about Christianity. It could be about 9/11 truth, or vaccine truth, or Wikileaks or Disclosure about our UFO reality.

In fact, the quote is almost the exact opposite of "you are not worthy" - it is, in fact, "we are all worthy of knowing the dark truth of what is going on here on planet Earth. Get the word out!"
    Last edited by Kryztian; 12th April 2021 at 18:13.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2021), gini (12th April 2021), haroldsails (13th April 2021), Hym (12th April 2021), Mark (12th April 2021), Mashika (13th April 2021), pabranno (13th April 2021), Strat (12th April 2021), Wind (13th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast