+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Duality Play - Are you still playing?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Lightbulb The Duality Play - Are you still playing?

I don't often share videos, but I think this one is worth a watch. Not too long, some very good visuals and it's almost how I imagine a 'So you've decided to come to Earth' orientation video would play out. I came away amazed at how much she crammed into 8 and a half minutes:

There's lot's of you here that will be better placed than me to comment on the spiritual concepts discussed within, I found it when I was contemplating duality and trying to work out whether I should be spending my time researching all the awful stuff going on, or whether I need to give meditation another go*, looking within and getting off the PC and doing a bit more exercise!

If you've watched it I'd be very interested in your reaction, if any. It feels as close to the truth of how things are in this world as anything I've watched or read recently.

(*I know the answer to this one by the way, or at least one part of me does.. _

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alecs (6th May 2021), Ben (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Brigantia (12th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), Inversion (11th April 2021), Ioneo (11th April 2021), Leo13 (22nd April 2021), Magnus (14th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), pueblo (11th June 2022), toppy (12th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Default Re: The Duality Play - Are you still playing?

Thank you for posting this, Journeyman.

This totally resonates with me and the things she says are well worth pondering over, because they are so true.

I wish she had spoken a little more slowly though, it's all very much very fast.

The first thing that really struck me was her mentioning the people who are just here to fill up the numbers as extensions of the programme, those she calls NPCs, non-player characters who run off something like a hive-mind. Sometimes I think I'm totally surrounded by those. That makes it very hard to concetrate on the task at hand, getting back into contact with our Higher Selves.

And yes, this is a fear-based planet and most of what is happening right now is meant to create fear in us.

"True love will never leave us". How true, and how often we simply forget this.

"This is the world of duality, this is a trauma-based world." Again, so true.

"You can choose to experience anything". That's probably true, but very hard to grasp. Tell that to the starving people in Africa or the children who fall victim to child-trafficking. Okay, on an intellectual level I can grasp this is all an illusion, yet the sheer hopelessless and terror those human beings feel seem very real to me.

The most challenging thing for me is to have to accept that there are people going through these experiences and not let this stop me from growing into who I really am, a child of the Infinite Creator that chooses to opt out of duality and become one with Infinite Love again.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Ben (12th May 2021), Brigantia (12th April 2021), Delight (7th May 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Journeyman (12th April 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), Peace in Oz (6th May 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    "You can choose to experience anything". That's probably true, but very hard to grasp. Tell that to the starving people in Africa or the children who fall victim to child-trafficking. Okay, on an intellectual level I can grasp this is all an illusion, yet the sheer hopelessless and terror those human beings feel seem very real to me.

The most challenging thing for me is to have to accept that there are people going through these experiences and not let this stop me from growing into who I really am, a child of the Infinite Creator that chooses to opt out of duality and become one with Infinite Love again.
    It is extremely challenging and maybe EVERY POSSIBILITY IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND US. I must believe there is free will. If that is so, EVERYONE has free will. No one is a victim. This is not a class for beginners.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (12th May 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Journeyman (12th April 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), Peace in Oz (6th May 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Yes, Delight, I am aware of that.
    Yet seeing victimization on the scale we are seeing right now makes it extremely difficult to actually "see" and "know" that no one is a victim.
    Compassion and empathy are not something I can just drop like a piece of clothing.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Ben (12th May 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Journeyman (12th April 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Yes, Delight, I am aware of that.
    Yet seeing victimization on the scale we are seeing right now makes it extremely difficult to actually "see" and "know" that no one is a victim.
    Compassion and empathy are not something I can just drop like a piece of clothing.
    OF COURSE!!! I do assume we are to FEEL it and transmute it. It is huge and I intend to feel and NEVER come back here.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (6th May 2021), Ben (12th May 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Me neither. I am working on it

My first step is having to accept that my mother just got the vaccine, despite having said she would not. It looks like my sister convinced her to get it - or bullied her into getting it, I can't be sure.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Alecs (6th May 2021), Ben (12th May 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Journeyman (12th April 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), Peace in Oz (6th May 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question Re: The Duality Play - Are you still playing?

Thank you for posting this, Journeyman.

This totally resonates with me and the things she says are well worth pondering over, because they are so true.

I wish she had spoken a little more slowly though, it's all very much very fast.
    Yes there's a vast amount in those 8m 30 seconds and I'm going to have to listen a few times myself!

Quote The first thing that really struck me was her mentioning the people who are just here to fill up the numbers as extensions of the programme, those she calls NPCs, non-player characters who run off something like a hive-mind. Sometimes I think I'm totally surrounded by those. That makes it very hard to concetrate on the task at hand, getting back into contact with our Higher Selves.

And yes, this is a fear-based planet and most of what is happening right now is meant to create fear in us.
    There's a fascinating guy on YouTube who is very left field. He's walking that thin line between quirky and insanity and I don't buy his whole world view, but some of the observations he's made about a hive mind / insect mentality from an invader force vs the primate minds that we have are very thought provoking.

Quote "True love will never leave us". How true, and how often we simply forget this.

"This is the world of duality, this is a trauma-based world." Again, so true.
    I found a longer, rather deep dive into duality and unity on her YT channel which I'm going to watch properly when time allows.

It's not a topic that's discussed much as far as I can see, but I believe it's central to the plans the powers that be have for this world. The construction and ritual destruction of WTC towers 1 and 2 and their replacement by One World Trade Center alongside the Oculus transit hub eye are all about the move from Duality to Unity. I don't know if this is due to a Sabbatean idea of provoking divine intervention or a Luciferian fulfillment of prophecy, but the move from duality to unity is I think an inversion of order paralleled in the transhumanist and transgender movements.

Quote "You can choose to experience anything". That's probably true, but very hard to grasp. Tell that to the starving people in Africa or the children who fall victim to child-trafficking. Okay, on an intellectual level I can grasp this is all an illusion, yet the sheer hopelessless and terror those human beings feel seem very real to me.

Agree 1000%. This is very much on my mind at present given what may be happening all around me at this very moment. On the one hand I'm trying to put together the pieces of what's happening, on the other, is this actually a distraction from what I should be doing?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (12th May 2021), Brigantia (12th April 2021), Free Thinker (8th May 2021), Harmony (12th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), Peace in Oz (6th May 2021), wondering (12th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another video on the subject of Dualism. This time, focussing on the powers that be and from a Christian perspective. It's over an hour and half, so should you watch it? Well I enjoyed it and I think it's well produced and structured. There's some analysis of Gnostic themes in Hollywood movies and video games, some discussion of Masonic concepts, quite a good section on 9/11 and then about an hour and 15 mins in it transitions from an overview of Freemasonry/Gnosticism to an outright critique of the concepts therein.

I'd say many people would get something from the first part which lays out the belief system of TPTB. The last section is much more strongly advocating the Christian worldview, so that may divide opinion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (12th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for posting this video (the first one). It really gives me something extremely vital to ponder. All too easy to forget when one feels like they are continually being dragged down into the muck of it all on a daily basis.

I will watch the other two videos as I have the time, energy and head-space to do so.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Brigantia (12th May 2021), Journeyman (12th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

On the one hand I'm trying to put together the pieces of what's happening, on the other, is this actually a distraction from what I should be doing?
    This statement really resonates with me. I find I ask myself that question a lot, whether or not I am consciously aware of it.

As far as the fast-paced aspect of the video goes (or any video for that matter), I find it helps to rewind as often as needed, just to make sure I didn't overlook something that might be critical/important, and/or that I fully understand as best as I can what I just witnessed and was told in said video. As well as watching any video numerous times as much as I feel the need/want to. Taking visual/tactile notes can also be of great help too.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Ben (12th May 2021), Brigantia (12th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Thanks Journeyman, this vidieo is immaculately timed for me, as it well sums up the place i've found myself in the last few days.

I've been battling (dualistic), since the start of all this nonsence a year ago, to get to a place where i no longer feel like I have to literally shake everyone I see, into realizing what's actually going on, who the perpetrators are, and ewhat we should do about it, etc. etc. The idea that I needed to do that has been massively depleting me, on all levels, and hasn't helped me achieve much in the way of positive change.

Parrallel to this 'battle mode' I found myself in for so long, i've done a fair bit of inner work, healing work, and no little pondering about the reality that is the illusion of powerlesness that we have been sold (by the plants in this game??).

The place i've landed in this past week (phew!), is one of total acceptance that wherever I put my attention, will create the reality I experience. Therefore, it's nothing less than my responsibility to shape my world for the better, as best i can, at all times. And by shape, I mean shape like the creator gods that we are - snap of finger, blink of an eye - we can alter the fabric of this illusion in a flash

This is not to ignore the very real battle that is happening on an universal/metaphysical/ spiritual level, that exists, between the fundamental forces of good/evil, love/fear, or creation and destruction.

I've come to a place of knowing that we as players in this game, that seems to be centered on planet Earth, need to step out of our conditioned states of inertia, and embrace our 'superhuman' selves, in order to fully realize the most wonderous potential that's inherantly ours. And in doing so, we will assist our cosmic brothers and sisters in spreading universal love.

Ps. I do understand what i've said still leaves room for duality, but meh, i'm still learning.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Brigantia (12th May 2021), Free Thinker (14th May 2021), Journeyman (12th May 2021), Peace in Oz (13th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another video which I'd like to add to this Duality thread. This is from Lavette Hawkins, one of the most fascinating content creators that I've found on Youtube. Lavette draws from both the Bible, Astrology and other sources to present a worldview that's unique and provocative in equal measure:

There's a lot more on her site. I'd recommend the most recent where she sets out what she believes are the two false mystery schools which she identifies as the Biblical Gog and Magog. They are warring now and this is the conflict we see playing out in the world, but it's a false battle, ultimately they will come together. It's apocalyptic stuff but not fearful, indeed, overcoming fear and embracing love is the real test which she says falls to us in these challenging times. I really like her and her message.

I'm becoming increasingly fascinated by the linguistic codes which seem to litter our language and which Lavette points out. Inversions, allusions to be found within everyday terms. Much like the synchronicities which can be traced across movies, tv, music, art and literature, it's difficult to know for certain if there's method there or we are simply very good at seeing patterns, whether intentional or accidental. Perhaps it's not important, but I am starting to feel like there are bigger, grander pictures just out of our current view. More things in heaven and earth indeed.

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Thanks Journeyman, this vidieo is immaculately timed for me, as it well sums up the place i've found myself in the last few days.

I've been battling (dualistic), since the start of all this nonsence a year ago, to get to a place where i no longer feel like I have to literally shake everyone I see, into realizing what's actually going on, who the perpetrators are, and ewhat we should do about it, etc. etc. The idea that I needed to do that has been massively depleting me, on all levels, and hasn't helped me achieve much in the way of positive change.

Parrallel to this 'battle mode' I found myself in for so long, i've done a fair bit of inner work, healing work, and no little pondering about the reality that is the illusion of powerlesness that we have been sold (by the plants in this game??).

The place i've landed in this past week (phew!), is one of total acceptance that wherever I put my attention, will create the reality I experience. Therefore, it's nothing less than my responsibility to shape my world for the better, as best i can, at all times. And by shape, I mean shape like the creator gods that we are - snap of finger, blink of an eye - we can alter the fabric of this illusion in a flash

This is not to ignore the very real battle that is happening on an universal/metaphysical/ spiritual level, that exists, between the fundamental forces of good/evil, love/fear, or creation and destruction.

I've come to a place of knowing that we as players in this game, that seems to be centered on planet Earth, need to step out of our conditioned states of inertia, and embrace our 'superhuman' selves, in order to fully realize the most wonderous potential that's inherantly ours. And in doing so, we will assist our cosmic brothers and sisters in spreading universal love.

Ps. I do understand what i've said still leaves room for duality, but meh, i'm still learning.
    Ben thanks for your comment and apologies for not replying sooner. In truth, it feels like we've both been on a similar path. I've just came here after watching the latest video from Lavette, which is a long one, but within there was a message which I'm still digesting.

She says the fight isn't ours, for us we simply need to overcome and our main opponent is ourselves. Simply overcome and live in love for those around us and although we're not going to have a smooth ride, things are going to work out. Fear is a greater danger to us than anything the controllers of this world have planned. I think I have to put aside spending so much time looking at what they're doing, like you I have little chance of impacting on it and look inwards instead.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (17th June 2021), pueblo (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread