+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emergency Grand Jury for Natural Law

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Emergency Grand Jury for Natural Law

I just received this by email from ECETI. This is exciting news!!

https://operationdisclosureofficial....r-natural-law/

Quote EPIC!!!!! URGENT MESSAGE DO NOT IGNORE SHARE VIRAL

Greetings Everyone, we have formed an Emergency Grand Jury for Natural Law from Public Health & Justice along with 32 Judges from around the world who are experts & together we have launched an International Tribunal for Emergency Injunctions & we have served Indictments for Crimes Against Humanity To Ban

1) Forced Vaccinations, 2) Unlawful Lockdowns 3) The Criminal Misuse
    4) Fraudulent Tests on Healthy People
    5) The Criminal misuse of 5G Technologies 6) Economic Terrorism
    7) Forcing people into poverty.

Please find links of our Global Indictments here: www.peaceinspace.org

As many of you may already know, rogue highly corrupt usurpers who have now taken over all our public offices, departments & positions of power are misusing COVID 19 as an excuse to strip ‘We The People’ of our God given inalienable Rights & Freedoms.

The are grossly abusing the powers given to them by ‘We The People’

Those in positions of Government & Mainstream Media are Acting as a Corrupt Corporations to facilitate their own special interests & no longer honoring the Will of ‘We The People’

In Law this is an ABUSE OF POWER called a Breach of ULTRA VIRES LAWS meaning ‘They have gone BEYOND THE SCOPE OF POWERS’ That ‘We The People’ have given them.

We have arrived at a extremely dangerous situation whereby they are now acting criminally & are planning to roll out FORCED mass vaccinations upon HEALTHY PEOPLE in the UK and worldwide which they are FULLY AWARE are likely to at worst KILL healthy people, or at best likely to PARALYSE MILLIONS /BILLIONS entirely on the basis FALSE science & data.

The company behind the vaccines called Pfizer were already sued by Nigeria in 2013, for harming countless Nigerian victims with their contaminated Testing Kits & now this very same company, (who should have been shut down years ago) are seeking to do the same thing again by administering unsafe deadly vaccines in the UK & all around the rest of the world. They MUST be immediately STOPPED! But we need unified MASS ACTION TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

In addition, there is evidence that 490.000 children were paralyzed in India by Bill Gates’s vaccines but again, instead of this man being arrested & stopped from causing further harm, on the 10th of November 2020 we are told that Boris Johnson had a meeting with Gates to roll out these same lethal unregistered unlicensed UNLAWFUL Deadly vaccines & force them upon the British public in the coming next 10 days.

AS THIS IS A CRITICAL STATE OF EMERGENCY – WE ARE CALLING FOR UNIFIED WORLDWIDE ACTION THAT REQUIRES EVERYONES INPUT TO HELP US TO IMMEDIATELY STOP THEM BY

1) REPORTING ON OUR INDICTMENT NEWS (make videos on your phones in possible)
    2) SHARING OUR INJUNCTION & INDICTMENT CHARGES LINK www.peaceinspace.org
    3) Join the hashtag campaign by tweeting #GETTHECRINMALSOUT

#WEDONOTCONSENT
    #STOPCOVIDTERRORISM
    #STOPVACCINETERRORISM
    #STOPCOVIDLIES

If you do not have a social media page or platform, START ONE TO HELP GET THE INDICTMENTS NEWS OUT!

4) Make a short video of your own public I DO NOT CONSENT DECLARATION AND GET IT VIRAL. WE NEED MILLIONS OF THEM TO BE BLASTED WORLDWIDE.

To get our copy of our existing I DO NOT CONSENT DECLARATION go to twitter page soulutionariesTV

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS URGENT MESSAGE HELP GET VIRAL www.peaceinspace.org SEND TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

You can also visit www.newsinsideout.com

www.peaceinspace.org
    FaceBook / Seven Starseed
    Thank You

https://exopolitics.blogs.com/intern...l_criminal_co/

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

amor (13th April 2021), Bluegreen (13th April 2021), bluestflame (14th April 2021), Delight (13th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2021), EFO (13th April 2021), Eva2 (13th April 2021), Hym (13th April 2021), Journeyman (13th April 2021), One (14th April 2021), ronny (13th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2021), toppy (13th April 2021), yelik (13th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Emergency Grand Jury for Natural Law

good to know that there are people resisting this. But I just could not imagine how this is gonna work. Our health department FB page is bombarded with critiscism all the time but the department just ignore it as if evrythings alright. They just continue with their lies and ignorance. I think just expressing the truth so that everyone will become aware is enough. When enough people is already aware everyone will stop wearing mask, will stop vaccinating and will disobey all the laws and rules in regards.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

bluestflame (14th April 2021), EFO (14th April 2021), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2021), One (14th April 2021), toppy (13th April 2021), yelik (13th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    good to know that there are people resisting this. But I just could not imagine how this is gonna work. Our health department FB page is bombarded with critiscism all the time but the department just ignore it as if everything is alright. They just continue with their lies and ignorance. I think just expressing the truth so that everyone will become aware is enough. When enough people is already aware everyone will stop wearing mask, will stop vaccinating and will disobey all the laws and rules in regards.
    Yes, I kind of agree that the rule of law no longer exists so in that sense this is a necessary and commendable initiative but will just be ignored. And then there's the matter of enforcement, which this tribunal has no means?

I don't understand why they would go for such a massively broad range of injunctions? Unlawful injections, lockdowns and fraudulent tests is a massive target on its own. Why throw in 5G, economic terrorism and poverty to make it totally unmanageable? A bit strange I must say so I'm a bit hesitant to share this as requested. But hey, at least they are really having a go!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

bluestflame (14th April 2021), Journeyman (14th April 2021), One (14th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    good to know that there are people resisting this. But I just could not imagine how this is gonna work. Our health department FB page is bombarded with critiscism all the time but the department just ignore it as if everything is alright. They just continue with their lies and ignorance. I think just expressing the truth so that everyone will become aware is enough. When enough people is already aware everyone will stop wearing mask, will stop vaccinating and will disobey all the laws and rules in regards.
    Yes, I kind of agree that the rule of law no longer exists so in that sense this is a necessary and commendable initiative but will just be ignored. And then there's the matter of enforcement, which this tribunal has no means?

I don't understand why they would go for such a massively broad range of injunctions? Unlawful injections, lockdowns and fraudulent tests is a massive target on its own. Why throw in 5G, economic terrorism and poverty to make it totally unmanageable? A bit strange I must say so I'm a bit hesitant to share this as requested. But hey, at least they are really having a go!
    I had the same reaction. On the one hand it's people taking action, so deserving of support. On the other as you say it seems strategically foolish, the more stuff you pile in together the greater the burden of proof etc.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

bluestflame (14th April 2021), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2021), One (14th April 2021), Satori (14th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by Andre (here)

I had the same reaction. On the one hand it's people taking action, so deserving of support. On the other as you say it seems strategically foolish, the more stuff you pile in together the greater the burden of proof etc.
    Supporting something that is foolish is foolishness to me. It's probably closer to a diversionary tactic, Waste people's time on something that would not work. not accusing these people. They may have the best intention but as I have said it is possible that it's a diversionary tactic.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Journeyman (14th April 2021), One (14th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

There are a few Common Law Courts that are on par with the corrupted courts we have now. And legal. With REAL Judges and REAL Authority.

If we all pushed for these Common Law Courts, we could push the corrupted ones out because that's what we'd want. We, the People can make a big difference. It's just that many aren't aware of many things....

+ Reply to Thread