France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Dr Peter McCullough

I listened to an extract in French, I thought it had its place on the Forum

Other vidéo 🙄

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 13th April 2021 at 12:50. Reason: Other vidéo :)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2022), toppy (13th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default Re: Dr Peter McCullough

Dr. Peter McCullough has been the world's most prominent and vocal advocate for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection in order to prevent hospitalization and death. On May 19, 2021, I interviewed him about his efforts as a treating physician and researcher. From his unique vantage point, he has observed and documented a PROFOUNDLY DISTURBING POLICY RESPONSE to the pandemic -- a policy response that may prove to be the greatest malpractice and malfeasance in the history of medicine and public health.
    Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 40 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response.
    Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, FACP, FACC, FAHA, FCRSA, FCCP, FNKF, FNLA
    Professor of Medicine, Texas A & M College of Medicine
    Board Certified Internist and Cardiologist
    President Cardiorenal Society of America
    Editor-in-Chief, Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine
    Editor-in-Chief, Cardiorenal Medicine
    Senior Associate Editor, American Journal of Cardiology
    For more information about Dr. McCullough, please visit: heartplace.com/dr-peter-a-mccullough

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Love peace and joy to all!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Alan (22nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th September 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2021), Ioneo (22nd June 2021), Mike Gorman (22nd June 2021), onawah (22nd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Huge kudos to Rogan for this interview. So far I'm not seeing any clips on his clips channel on YT, they probably would censor it. Interview is wide ranging, not specifically anti vaccination but very transparent as to data and the big picture on suppression of treatments, and the patterns globally. Particularly useful tips on preventing infection if you come from a crowded situation, and the myocarditis issue in younger males. So worth a watch.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

1212is24 (16th December 2021), Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Cognitive Dissident (18th December 2021), cursichella1 (17th December 2021), Delight (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Patient (15th December 2021), Raven (15th December 2021), toppy (15th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Would you provide a link please? Thanks!
    Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    Huge kudos to Rogan for this interview. So far I'm not seeing any clips on his clips channel on YT, they probably would censor it. Interview is wide ranging, not specifically anti vaccination but very transparent as to data and the big picture on suppression of treatments, and the patterns globally. Particularly useful tips on preventing infection if you come from a crowded situation, and the myocarditis issue in younger males. So worth a watch.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), cursichella1 (17th December 2021), Delight (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Patient (15th December 2021), toppy (15th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Delight (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), Ioneo (15th December 2021), onawah (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Patient (15th December 2021), Raven (15th December 2021), toppy (15th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZ...tzDlfPOxQ&nd=1

you have to join spotify to listen I think - but there is a free choice

it is truly a home run kind of interview and will help sow more doubt (the worm that flies at night)

(youtube above and rumble below easier links)
    Last edited by Raven; 15th December 2021 at 03:29.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Raven For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Delight (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), onawah (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), toppy (15th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Here it is on Rumble in full. Very significant IMO because of comments I read in Twitter. MANY are still ignorant of what we have taken for granted here of info.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vo68n6

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2021), Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), gord (15th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), LifeAngel (20th December 2021), Mike Gorman (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), onawah (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Raven (15th December 2021), Reinhard (15th December 2021), Tintin (15th December 2021), toppy (15th December 2021), yelik (15th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

My main go-to folks for Covid information over the last year or so have been Chris Martenson, Robert Malone, Peter McCullough. In the last month or so they have all changed their public pronouncements. Before, they would say public policy is bad, etc. - now they say that there are other agendas at play and it all is quite evil. Major sea change here.

Thank you for sharing this link. I saw a two minute clip but not the whole interview.

Congrats to Joe Rogan, who got Covid and was very ill and took IVM and a few other things and in less than a day was feeling much better. He knows what he is now up against.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (15th December 2021), yelik (15th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    My main go-to folks for Covid information over the last year or so have been Chris Martenson, Robert Malone, Peter McCullough. In the last month or so they have all changed their public pronouncements. Before, they would say public policy is bad, etc. - now they say that there are other agendas at play and it all is quite evil. Major sea change here.

Thank you for sharing this link. I saw a two minute clip but not the whole interview.

Congrats to Joe Rogan, who got Covid and was very ill and took IVM and a few other things and in less than a day was feeling much better. He knows what he is now up against.
    Robert Malone tweeted this tune.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), lake (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (15th December 2021), Satori (17th December 2021), TravelerJim (15th December 2021), yelik (15th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

I can't find the full video (not just audio) but there are a few clips ....

On this first one the uploada states .... Source, The Joe Rogan Experience (I added the screenshots, and clips from the 1976 film 'Network' and from Event 201)

IT WAS ALL PREMEDITATED, TO PROMOTE THE VAX - DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH DROPS THE MOTHERLODE ON JOE ROGAN

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TxVcFc2vsmgK

DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH ON JOE ROGAN: ASYMPTOMATIC TRANSMISSION AND GETTING COVID-19 TWICE

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JffnGZNEujN2

DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH SPEAKS WITH JOE ROGAN ABOUT JAB ADVERSE EVENTS AND DEATHS

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/adBTxheJJVD7

DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH: ON COVID-19-INDUCED MYOCARDITIS AND JAB-INDUCED MYOCARDITIS

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RKTsk12bo1y9
    Normal..!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), gini (15th December 2021), gord (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (15th December 2021), TravelerJim (15th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting page linked below with information regarding the show ....

Dr. Peter McCullough on The Joe Rogan Show - Links to Resources (Urgent Share)

From the headline ....

Quote Links to resources mentioned. We must change allopathy from the outside in. Share w/nurses and doctors. Share everywhere.
    Normal..!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), gini (15th December 2021), gord (15th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (15th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Dr. Peter McCullough Schools Joe Rogan on Plandemic 01:29

16 hours ago

It’s one thing for alternative news outlets to say these things but it’s a whole other thing when a highly-respected cardiologist says it on the Joe Rogan Show.

As ‘I’m Right’ radio host, Jesse Kelly tweeted, “Here’s your reminder that the people who lead this country let your grandma drown in her own lung fluid so they could sell you a vaccine.”
    JOE ROGAN:
    "So you believe this is a premeditated thing that they were doing. They realized that in order to get people enthusiastic about taking the vaxxine, the best way to do that was to not have a protocol for treatment."

DR PETER MCCULLOUGH:
    "It’s not just my idea, no, that’s completely laid-out by the book by Dr Pam Popper, the book recently published by Peter Breggin, ‘COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey’. I wrote one of the Introductions, Dr Lee Vliet and Dr Vladimir Zelenko wrote the other introductions.

“These books are basically non-fiction, they have a thousand citations in the Breggin book, showing how it was coordinated and planned.

“Now, Bobby Kennedy has his book out, ‘The Real Anthony Fauci’, I’m the most-mentioned physician in that book, I can tell you: that if you want to find the evidence that Moderna was working on the vaxxine before the virus ever emanated from the lab, if you wanted to find the collusions between the Gates Foundation and GAVI and CEPI and Pfizer and Moderna and vaccine manufacturers and the Wuhan Lab and the National Institutes of Health and Ralph Baric and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and how all this was organized.

“If you want to see Johns Hopkins planning seminar, called the SPARS Pandemic in 2017, where they had a symposium, people showed up, they wrote up their symposium findings, they wrote it up.

“It says,
    ‘It’s going to be a coronavirus, it’s going to be related to MERS and SARS, it’s going to come over here to United States, it’s going to shut down cities and frighten people, there’s going to be confusion regarding a drug – hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin – and we’re going to utilize all that, in order to railroad the population into mass-vaccination.’
    “It’s laid-out in the SPARS Pandemic training seminar. The only thing they got wrong was the year. They said it was going to be 2025, instead, it landed a few years early.”
    Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

Contact

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), Cognitive Dissident (18th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), gini (15th December 2021), gord (15th December 2021), lake (15th December 2021), meat suit (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (15th December 2021), Satori (17th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2021), yelik (15th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

When it comes down to the arguments over Is there a virus? Is there only terrain? I just do not know. I WONDER why antiparasitic drugs work and are so demonized? I KNOW that we must some way come together as a collective and DESTROY the allopathic monstrosity that we have now which is MURDERING people right now. We need to STOP the pharmaceutical industry and NEVER allow them to control us in any way. We need a miracle. Therefore I declare that in this great need we will GET ONE. The heavenly hosts must fulfill this need. People like Joe Rogan and Peter McCullough and Celia Farber and everyone really is needed to make it happen. I am praying for the miracle NOW.

Quote A Note On The McCullough Interview
    Urging Calm
    Celia Farber
    12/15/2021

I expected some to be thrown off and attempted to write an adequate warning label, but it was late and I was exhausted and had been on the road.

Let me try again:

I consider the main imperative to be breaking the first layer of the spell, namely: “They’re just trying to protect us from the virus.” That’s where the majority of the population likely are still hovering, and that’s where people are unconsciously sacrificing themselves and their loved ones to the official agenda and adjacent algorithmic protocols which kill people.

I have been, for decades, in tunnels where advanced debates have been fought to the death regarding existence of and/or pathogenicity of “viruses.” “HIV” and “SARS-Cov 2” are the King and the Kong of this massive attack on human life.
    I have seen how futile those esoteric debates are to those fighting for their lives against a syndrome of toxicity, with a virus spell attached. It seems to me to be the reverse side of the virus coin. The “there is no virus” argument that holds this matter (“existence”) to be the sine qua non of everything.

If Tom Cowan saves more lives all told than Peter McCullough, then so be it. Let us know. Do people have to pay Cowan out of pocket? Can people in Bedford, Queens afford that? Do they know about Rudolf Steiner? Does anybody see what I’m getting at?

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was...etect-a-virus/

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/03/ten...iven-lockdown/

McCullough is very mainstream/orthodox, he does indeed believe in “the virus” and so forth, BUT, he also, unless he is lying, found ways to assist/keep alive patients in great numbers who for whatever reasons were presenting with the “it” we call Covid.

Same as America’s Frontline Doctors. I consider all these doctors to be allies, and I consider the isolation matter to be enormously important.

The central mystery of what is happening to people, from the atmosphere, vs. what is part of the elaborate psychological warfare plot, is steeped in such advanced sorcery, I don’t know if we will ever truly unlock it.

The conversation with Rogan, (the part I listened to,) lit up so starkly that the agenda revolves around iatrogenic manslaughter.

I don’t want to be somebody who, when somebody has symptoms, informs them from my knowledgeable perch: “There’s no virus. Good luck.”
    I want people to be open to all possible approaches to combat this thing.

I don’t see why one can’t learn from somebody who holds a different position. I was certainly baffled why McCullough thinks there is a virus, but I also am baffled by people who seem to conclude there is no syndrome sending people to the hospital.

Let’s say it’s caused by 5G, for the sake of argument. But the remedies (Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc etc) that all these doctors around the world keep telling us work, then I consider that a major piece of solving the mystery in full. For some reason anti-parasitics are working, powerfully and consistently. What does that say about what it is that is afflicting people? That’s the central question, it seems to me.

McCullough is able to reach millions of people with his credentials. Rogan has the biggest audience in the world. They’re talking openly about lies and high crimes, led by Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, FDA, CDC, Pfizer, Moderna—about The Lancet publishing literally fake data from a fake company that vanished—and more. He’s talking about iodine nasal rinses, and hydrogen peroxide, and salt. We’re finally talking about interactive health that isn’t mere chemical bombardment and human sacrifice.

So I made the decision to post it, without further ado, since it’s a major event in counter-propaganda. And my readers are very discerning and don’t need much in the way of warning labels.

I’ll go back now, see what warning label I did write, and listen to the rest of the interview. Maybe I will decide it has to be taken down and I have to apologize for posting it at all.

Doctors are part of a priesthood as we know. And they think in terms of pathogens and “viruses,” but still, there are two kinds. One kind that works to keep patients alive and another kind that, like the firemen in Fahrenheit 451 who start fires, actually sacrifice patients on a Covid bounty system. (Thank you, Peter Olsen for the Bradbury reminder.)

We need to listen to the experiences of the McCulloughs, as different as they may be from ourselves.

When I was sick, no mainstream doctor or alternative practitioner was ever able to help me.

I had to solve it myself. And that was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

We have to become sovereign, again, become adults, become fully attuned to the arrows pointing us right, pointing us wrong.

We have all the answers if we learn to listen to the inner voice.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), Gemma13 (17th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (16th December 2021), lake (16th December 2021), Pam (16th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Maybe somewhat off topic but I would like to encourage you folks to download VLC player. It's a free media player that plays audio and video files but it also records/downloads video off the net. It's not hard to do and there are tutorials on youtube which show you how to download videos.

This way if you see a video that you are sure will be taken down then you can go ahead and record it before this happens.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), Gemma13 (17th December 2021), gord (18th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (16th December 2021), lake (16th December 2021), meat suit (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), Pam (16th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not the best quality but full video of the interview:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8SUJPKrWk6pc

bitchute seed if ya want to download:

https://zb10-7gsop1v78.bitchute.com/...UJPKrWk6pc.mp4
    Normal..!

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th December 2021), Gemma13 (17th December 2021), graciousb (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (16th December 2021), Ioneo (17th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2021), Strat (16th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2021), TargeT (16th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Synopsis of Joe Rogan interveiw with Dr. McCullough:

0:00 Doctor Peter McCullough's pedigree.
    7:00 western countries stockpile HCQ
    ...HCQ discusion ...
    29:00 no hospital pre-treatment
    31:00 early treatment works, intentional harm done by authorities
    33:00 Cepi, Gavi - 2018 'pandemic training session"
    40:00 how it spreads - use oral spray
    44:30 mass psychosis
    47:00 conspiracy of silence, all roads lead to the vaccine
    58:00 what '90% effective' means
    1:00:00 evidence of vaccine efficacy
    1:07:00 virus vs. the obese
    1:10:00 suggested first line of defence if infected
    1:13:00 monoclonal antibodies
    1:20:00 cannot get covid twice, period. asymptomatic do not spread virus
    1:21:30 permanent immunity
    1:24:00 vaccine safety
    1:25:00 how many vaccine deaths are okay?
    1:28:00 number of deaths so far
    1:32:00 CMS data vs. VAERS
    1:34:00 the spike protein
    1:38:00 myocarditis
    1:46:00 13% boys get myocarditis from vax
    1:53:00 moral hazard and the social contract
    1:59:00 propaganda
    2:05:00 treatment protocol
    2:11:00 'the kitchen sink' approach
    2:17:00 truth is their kryptonite
    2:20:00 false narratives
    2:25:00 omicron
    2:30:00 Rogan responds
    2:32:00 no vax FDA approved
    2:35:00 doctor toots his own horn, deservedly
    2:37:00 common sense?
    2:42:00 why does vax cause myocarditis, of all things?
    2:43:00 Rogan: this is info everyone wants and needs to know
    2:44:00 wrap up

END
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 16th December 2021 at 21:24. Reason: formatting
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2021), Delight (17th December 2021), fifi (27th September 2022), Gemma13 (17th December 2021), Gwin Ru (17th December 2021), lake (17th December 2021), leavesoftrees (19th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I actually video'd a short clip from spotify and put it on my own YT channel in ''unlisted'' mode and shared with a couple people..and later that YT removed and gave me a strike! I noticed today that darkhorse podcast (bret weinstein) on YT had a short clip with him on it, let's see how long it lasts.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Alan (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (18th December 2021), lake (18th December 2021), mountain_jim (19th December 2021), onawah (18th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There was certainly a lot of good info in this HOWEVER he says he has had covid...and also says that once you have had you have immunity...so why did he and his family get shot up????y?
    The who dun it horse can get beat to death BUT the main point not delt with in that interview was probability of long term side affects...putting something in that prob you will never get out. His stats on injured as well ...questionable.
    From my view ..being vaxed himself (contradiction)and not dealing with these points (him or Rogan)is condoning it.
    Good guy bad guy???

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2022), Gwin Ru (19th December 2021), lake (18th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Yes. I noticed that too. That he was contradicting himself. I put it down to him trying to explain the official narrative, while poking holes in it with his side comments. Unless he himself is confused about the facts, which could be since he is in favour of vaccines in general.

Taking the vaccine these days is more about being able to function in society than it is about health. I have never heard anyone but my sister and parents say they took the vaccine because they were afraid of dying of covid. But I have heard a lot of people say they took the vaccine for the benefits of normal life, travel, keeping their job, and associating with their friends and family.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2022), fifi (27th September 2022), Gwin Ru (19th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Dr Peter McCullough was featured on Gonzalo Lira's Round Table #20 over a week ago, but it was immediately deleted by YouTube. Here it is just now uploaded to Rumble.

https://rumble.com/v1lgm41-the-round...ccullough.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1iug6t

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (26th September 2022), Dubsy (26th September 2022), Gwin Ru (26th September 2022), leavesoftrees (26th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th September 2022), Yoda (26th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast