Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Assessment of the current worldwide situation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Assessment of the current worldwide situation

Max Igan´s talk is worth listening to.

Thanks Constance, I changed the speakers name
    Last edited by uzn; 14th April 2021 at 05:13.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Alecs (13th April 2021), Ben (16th April 2021), bennycog (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), bluestflame (14th April 2021), Constance (13th April 2021), DeDukshyn (14th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th April 2021), fifi (13th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), haroldsails (14th April 2021), heretogrow (16th April 2021), I should cocoa (14th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Inversion (13th April 2021), Ioneo (13th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), meeradas (14th April 2021), Mercedes (14th April 2021), mountain_jim (14th April 2021), Open Minded Dude (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (14th April 2021), pueblo (15th April 2021), Richard S. (14th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), Sadieblue (14th April 2021), Satori (14th April 2021), seko (14th April 2021), selinam (14th April 2021), Tintin (14th April 2021), toppy (14th April 2021), wondering (13th April 2021), yelik (14th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Assessment of the current worldwide situation

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:40.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ben (16th April 2021), bennycog (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (14th April 2021), bluestflame (14th April 2021), DeDukshyn (14th April 2021), Delight (14th April 2021), GMB1961 (16th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), haroldsails (14th April 2021), Icare (14th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), Mercedes (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (14th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), Sadieblue (14th April 2021), Satori (14th April 2021), Seventeen (15th April 2021), Tintin (14th April 2021), toppy (14th April 2021), uzn (14th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Max Igan

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Robert Kiyosaki´s talk is worth listening to.

A transcript:

There's a big shadow in the world, there really is, there's a lot of really bad stuff going on by people in power.
    There's so much information out there, if people are not prepared to look at it, well, that's their problem, unfortunately.
    Can anyone tell me about the workings of government and what these guys get up to behind closed doors?
    The government and the media do no longer serve us, so we are going to stop serving you.
    They seem like fantasy, but no, folks, all the stuff they're rolling out, it's all real.
    The only reason we're not having too much success pushing back against it is because of the media.
    Be prepared for what's coming but again, folks, no stake in the outcome.
    You know, people who think this is going to go away and is going back to normal, I mean, you're living in a dream world, folks.
    Things are not going back to normal and it's time people prepared for it.
    You've got to start taking steps, folks, I mean, we'd like a lot of people to wake up, but you know, they're not waking up.
    So as much as we have to continue to try to wake them up, you've got to also face the reality that many of them aren't going to and so you better have a Plan B ready for yourself.
    So it's pretty crazy, folks, it's pretty crazy the world we are moving into and we've got the face the fact that many people simply aren't going to wake up.
    And no one knows what the truth is and that's the truth and no one is prepared to admit that.
    And while people argue over their belief systems, they'll never find the knowing of what the truth is and knowing is not a belief.
    If you have to believe , if you have to try to believe something, why would you do that, if you already know it, you don't have to try to believe it.
    Everybody can say they're living in a slavery system , they're living in a people farm, but what are you doing about it?
    No one is doing anything about it, they're just all going along with it. They're complaining about it but they're still using all the tools that the system gives them.
    So if you are going to complain about it, why are you using their tools?

And if you're still going down the path of this technology and using these scrimers and moving yourself into this smart system, then nothing is going to change because we are doing it ourselves through this technology, so that's what a lot of it has created.

You know, this whole spiritual, narcissistic approach to things which is not spirituality, it's false spirituality.

Some things are just obvious and we don't believe in ourselves, is the problem. We're always looking for external confirmation and external gratification and we're not really looking at the things that we should. They all exist within.

'Occult' means hidden, that's all it means, anything that has a hidden meaning is occult. We've been taught to fear that word so we don't look for what's hidden.
    There's 'dark occult' and there's just 'occult', you know, the government is occult.
    Can anyone tell me about the workings orf government and what these guys get up to behind closed doors? It's all occult, you know, so even the main workings of the education system and what its goals are, are occult, you know. So people have been taught to fear that word, and that's the danger of looking down these rabbit holes and seeing all the stuff that we're seeing.
    I mean, for people who believe where attention goes, energy flows, it does in a certain way if you attach fear to that information.
    I see it all as an opportunity for freedom, because now the system has been laid bare.
    As I've said, you know, walk the path of the warrior, you face infinity without flinching. You don't attach emotion to the stuff that you're seeing, you simply do what needs to be done; like you're standing on the rail tracks and there's a train coming, you don't stand there and scream, you step off the tracks. You can stay there right until the last second as long as you step off before the train comes. It's all good, no fear, you just, you know what to do.
    They gave you all the clues in "The Matrix", you know, Neo, the non-emotional observer. he couldn't do things until he was able to simply observe and then see it for what it was and just do what needed to be done. So when the bullets were flying towards him, he just put his hand up and stopped them and checked them out, you know, did what needed to be done.
    So you've got to be able to face infinity without flinching. You've to walk the path of the warrior which means that you've got to be able to face, with serenity, odds and circumstances that are not included in your calculations.
    The quickening that's happening is designed to freak you out, every minute of every day to put you in as much fear as they can because that's what helps manifest this reality, manifest the reality that they want.
    But you know, if you can put yourself in the right energetic state, it just breaks against you like waves because all you're dealing with here is people. It doesn't matter about all the stuff they write on paper, it's how they inverted things again.
    There's only one law, Natural Law, do no harm, you know, service to creation,which isn't service to yourself at the expense of others or service to others at the expense of yourself.
    And there isn't anything that anybody can write on a piece of paper which has anything to do with your divine rights - unless you believe it does.
    Why would you believe that? You know it's not true and you know that this is just a guy in a suit who's writing down and the only reason you are doing it is because you've got a big black goon there dressed in black kevlar, you know, looking like this huge black thing, you know, that you're in fear of, which is why they make them dress all in black, you know.
    So it's all fiction, it's all illusion, you don't actually have to do any of it. And this is a great opportunity for us to speak to these people as men and women. "Who do you think you are, that you can do this,explain yourself, no, I'm not going to do any of this. Do you intend to drag me off and escalate the situation where to the point you're going to hurt me or put me in a cage or murder me because I won't comply with your corruption? Is that where we're going? Is that what we employ you to do?"
    You know, why doens't anyone speak to these people this way? That's what I do, I go to council meetings and that's the way I talk to them. Because it's just a guy, he's just a guy and he's actually my employee. we actually employ this guy to manage infrastructure for us. And now he's tricked everyone into thinking that he actually rules us and we've got to do what he says. No, no. You've got to do what we say, because they've forgotten who or what they are.
    Every politician in this country needs to have letters sent to them saying that we no longer have any confidence in your government's ability to govern. A loss of confidence, massive loss of confidence, I mean that's a legal term.
    If enough people in the country express a loss of confidence in this government, then they have to step down, it's as simple as that. And they should, they should all step down and be held accountable. What they're doing is massive fraud.
    So it's all very well to have marches and shows of solidarity and to have speakers , but if there isn't action that comes from this, then what's the point of it all? I mean, it's a fraud, it's a massive, provable, quantifiable fraud.
    The only reason we're not having too much success pushing back against it is because of the media.
    The media are the ones who sold the lie, the media are more unconscionable and more to blame for this problem. Their lack of journalism, their lack of integrity, their willingness to get on the TV and tell barefaced lies to the population. The media are hugely responsible for this scam that's going on and all these people need to be dismissed and removed and held accountable, so why not stop supporting them?
    The government and the media do no longer serve us so we're going to stop serving you.
    That's what needs to happen. Push back in every way that you can and call these people out. Realize you're just dealing with people. And your rights are not something that can be taken and given away. It doesn't have anything to do with anything any politician wrote on paper.
    If you believe it is, the you have already lost them. They've had this plan for a really long time.
    And, yeah, it's Scomo and all these people, all the politicians, I mean, they've got to go, they've got to go. We've got to express a loss of confidence in them. I think it's the only way through this, is to realize how much of a scam this is and how much it's been - people are being played. It's a worldwide thing.
    And there's so many people pushing back around the world, well, but like I said, it's got to be , it's got to be something more. It's got to be something - we really got to focus on these politicians and call them out and dismiss them. So we've got to find a way of doing that.
    'cause we believe these people are real, we believe this system is real and it's just a fictional thing thyt they wrote on paper. It's a spell!
    It's what they teach you when you go to school, they teach you to spell, it's the first thing you do. What are you doing when you're spelling? You're casting spells.
    And they write it down and you believe it because it's written down.
    You can tell people about that, something in common sense, you know, common sense and they go, "Oh no, but look, it says here, it's written, it must be true, it's written in a book."
    It's like I said to someone , you could say "Look" to someone, "Don't step on the grass" and chances are they'll step on it, but if you put a sign up there saying "Don't step on the grass", they'll go "Ooooh" and they won't step on the grass. It's remarkable, just because it's written down. It's a spell!
    That's why they take you to school and they teach you to spell. This is just people, these are just people, other guys, other men, other women. Why are you doing what you're told by these people? Why aren't you ever questioning anything? "Yes sir, no sir, three bags, also, he wrote it down. And look, he's got fancy insignia on, he's in fancy dress, I have to do what he says." It's crazy!
    There's so many people through the ages, so many philosophers, so many people who have said that this is a single consciousness and this is stuff that I've got through meditation, and through ceremony and stuff as well. I've realized there's only really one of us here, you know, experiencing ourselves subjectively because that's what you would do if you were the creator, I mean, what are you going to do with that? You'd shatter your mind into 7 billion fragments so you can communicate with yourself and experience what life is. I mean, just experience something.
    Yeah, people really do need to rally up and really realize what we're dealing with here and realize that we're just dealing with people and we've got a real opportunity here to create a better world now that that whole system has been exposed.
    So - and I probably freaked a lot of people out with some of the stuff I said earlier but, hey, I'm not saying any of it is true, I'm just saying, just consider it. Consider how we've been manipulated and that manipulation exists on both sides of the fence and don't be so polarized in your belief in anything.
    Find the ground in between because somewhere in there you will find God. And that's what's really missing from this equation and that's what we need.
    Think of it in a religious perspective: You've got your own connection to the divine.
    That isn't New Age thinking, it simply is, it's what it is, it's what you are, and that's really the way out of this once you connect with that divinity and standing, then nothing, nothing can touch you.
    Last edited by Icare; 14th April 2021 at 00:59.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Ben (16th April 2021), Bill Ryan (14th April 2021), bluestflame (14th April 2021), Constance (14th April 2021), Delight (14th April 2021), fifi (15th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), haroldsails (14th April 2021), Journeyman (14th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), mountain_jim (14th April 2021), Open Minded Dude (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (14th April 2021), pueblo (15th April 2021), ronny (14th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), seko (14th April 2021), toppy (14th April 2021), uzn (14th April 2021), Yoda (15th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I read this. I understand to a degree. but i tried to distill this down to something clear and actionable. or a clear question or an answer or something useful etc //

1 Can anyone tell me about the workings of government and what these guys get up to behind closed doors?

2 The only reason we're not having too much success pushing back against it is because of the media.

3 You've got to start taking steps, folks, 

4 They're complaining about it but they're still using all the tools that the system gives them.
     Why are you using their tools?

5 We're always looking for external confirmation and external gratification and we're not really looking at the things that we should. They all exist within.

6 I see it all as an opportunity for freedom, because now the system has been laid bare.

7 You don't attach emotion to the stuff that you're seeing, 

8 The quickening that's happening is designed to freak you out, 

9 There's only one law, Natural Law, do no harm, you know, service to creation,which isn't service to yourself at the expense of others or service to others at the expense of yourself.

10 I go to council meetings and that's the way I talk to them.

11 Every politician in this country needs to have letters sent to them saying that we no longer have any confidence in your government's ability to govern. 

12 The media are the ones who sold the lie, the media are more unconscionable and more to blame for this problem. 

13 it's got to be something more. It's got to be something - we really got to focus on these politicians and call them out and dismiss them. So we've got to find a way of doing that.

14 I've realized there's only really one of us here, you know, experiencing ourselves subjectively because that's what you would do if you were the creator, I mean, what are you going to do with that? You'd shatter your mind into 7 billion fragments so you can communicate with yourself and experience what life is. I mean, just experience something.

15 I'm not saying any of it is true, I'm just saying, just consider it. 
    Find the ground in between because somewhere in there you will find God. And that's what's really missing from this equation and that's what we need.

16 You've got your own connection to the divine.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ami (14th April 2021), avid (14th April 2021), Bayareamom (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (14th April 2021), East Sun (17th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), I am B (14th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), Mercedes (14th April 2021), mountain_jim (14th April 2021), Open Minded Dude (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), toppy (14th April 2021), uzn (14th April 2021), wondering (14th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

come on guys, that is sooo low as explanation. No 4d and 5d STS? no bad aliens? no humans controlled by discarnate negatives? no arhiman or at least lucifer? just politicians, TV and the press? jee, thats easy. stop reading/watching and voting - done!
    (I know, sarcasm isnt a solution but really ... why mention this here? don't we already know better?)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Other than my personal inner world, my spirit and my actions which I take responsibility for, I look for what is actionable when someone suggests what "we" need to do.

Other than writing your political leaders, I dont see anything actionable. He mentions not using their tools. If he means social media etc , well thats how he has delivered this message.

I quit F Book for 4 months. I lost contact with 2000 friends. It did nothing to F Book and I was the one who was set back. Not enough followed because there were no real viable alternatives .

we each need to choose the right battles.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

boja (14th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), uzn (14th April 2021), wondering (14th April 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Goba (here)
    come on guys, that is sooo low as explanation. No 4d and 5d STS? no bad aliens? no humans controlled by discarnate negatives? no arhiman or at least lucifer? just politicians, TV and the press? jee, thats easy. stop reading/watching and voting - done!
    (I know, sarcasm isnt a solution but really ... why mention this here? don't we already know better?)

i understand your point, but this is great for the avarage media-joe that started to question disneyland, sometimes its better not to show to much at once they will get there when they are ready for it
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Journeyman (16th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), selinam (14th April 2021), sunflower (14th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2021), uzn (14th April 2021), wondering (14th April 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:39. Reason: spelling and grammar

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Delight (14th April 2021), Elainie (14th April 2021), gini (17th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Journeyman (16th April 2021), meeradas (16th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), uzn (14th April 2021), Yoda (15th April 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"The truth is, the further we have moved away from nature, the more diseased we have become as an individual and a collective."

Absolutely agree with you Costance. Not only we become disease we also become further separated. Once we all go back to nature we will automatically connect because nature our nature will do that for us.

"Where we don't want to miss the point regarding Max's message is that we do have a real opportunity to create a life outside of zoo society that loves and serves all. We could create a new paradigm within a matter of weeks. We have to start somewhere, why not start with coming together and doing a citizens arrest of all the politicians?"

This might be a premature call and shall never be carried out because it will only result in violence and death of many, the elite will of course be very happy with that. This call must be sounded only when an overwheming majority is already aware of whats happening. The thing is that when the balance of force is approximately equal there will be a clash. However when the balance of force has gone very obviously to one side the other side will give way and thus clash is avoided. That said, what we need to do right now is educate more people.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (15th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:38.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (15th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

I haven't read the whole thread, sorry, I just noticed that this was at the top of the notifications .....

Assessment of the current worldwide situation....

HHmmm, let me think ...

Those who are "supposedly" in control at the moment are sh***ing themselves as far to many folk are now aware of what's going on... x

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Mashika (15th April 2021), uzn (15th April 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Thought this fits here.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (15th April 2021), Constance (15th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Hym (15th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Max Igan:
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    There is a saying,
    People Who Say It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt Those Who Are Doing It
    That's one of my desktop pictures. ♡

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Constance (15th April 2021), Creedence (16th April 2021), Delight (15th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Hym (15th April 2021), Icare (16th April 2021), Journeyman (16th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021), meeradas (16th April 2021), Operator (15th April 2021), palehorse (16th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), Snoweagle (16th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2021), uzn (15th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:38.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (15th April 2021), Hym (15th April 2021), Icare (16th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021), Operator (15th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Humanity is in an abusive relationship and have to choose to get out of it. People FEEL that that the abusers love us. It is like what happens in personal relationships. You have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired. One thing that keeps people attached is the ideal they have that maybe the abuser will change If ONLY this or that? It would be great if people could let go of the hope. So, like leaving an abusive lover, we sometimes allow ourselves to be gaslighted. But the abuse ets stronger and then people "get beat down" OR they leave the relationship.

I feel Divine is calling us to a relationship... all that we ever looked to find "out there" is opened up when you feel the comnnections. It seems to me that Divine will NEVER let us down. Trust that we have a "net" helps so much. I imagine everyone connected to God (...God makes God known through us being us. That is a magic mystery.) TRUST in GODness omnopotence, omniscience, omnipresence.

Humanity accesses heaven on earth through our Divine connection. The big leap is trust
    Trust unwavering that would make it easier to embrace what looks like a leap into chaos if we let go of "civilization". All of us who have left the relationship emotionally are STILL so confused about what to DO next.

That is why IMO we MUST keep focusing on LOVE and opening our hearts.

This is a good video IMO about the abusive relationship.

This is a new paradigm

Last edited by Delight; 15th April 2021 at 04:27.

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Constance (15th April 2021), fifi (16th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Hym (15th April 2021), Icare (16th April 2021), Journeyman (16th April 2021), meeradas (16th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), pueblo (16th April 2021), RunningDeer (15th April 2021), Tyy1907 (17th April 2021), uzn (15th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

This might be a premature call and shall never be carried out because it will only result in violence and death of many, the elite will of course be very happy with that. This call must be sounded only when an overwheming majority is already aware of whats happening.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone here. If people don't think it can be done, then they are not the people I am appealing to.

There is a saying,
    People Who Say It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt Those Who Are Doing It

I'm only appealing to those who are ready, willing, able, have the capacity and the capability to take action.

For those who are ready, willing and able to take action, we would be starting a conscious evolution, not a revolution. This is where if we all come together, those of us who are awake and have each others backs, we can work out a way of how to do this in a non-violent way. It's is why we need all the problem solvers and trouble shooters to get involved. We need to have people in this movement who know how to pull this off.

I encourage people to take a look at Jean Sharps work - How to start a revolution. Jean helped many countries free themselves of dictatorships in peaceful, non-violent ways.

We can't wait for the overwhelming majority to wake up, time is of the essence here.

What could potentially happen if we created a new paradigm is that the old paradigm could run alongside the new one for a while and then the old paradigm be absorbed into the new. People will be inspired to come on board once they see the kind of sovereignty that the new paradigm has to offer.

p.s. I'm encouraging people to eat the most diverse, whole, raw, organic food as they can at the moment. Those who eat cooked foods/animal products will either be at war with themselves or with others, or both.
    I'm just observing at the moment. If I think there is enough people willing to arrest the politicians I will be the first one to sound the call. However, as I see it there is not enough number at the moment. Making the call will result only in violence which is actually what the elite wants as of the moment. They are actually the ones calling for action for people against people. I dont know how you are going to arrest politicians peacefully knowing that they are surrounded by armed men. Timing is of essence more than time. Anyways, I'm basing my assessment on local situations, yours can be different. Why not go out there with a couple of friends and try to arrest the politicians. If people is ready I am sure many will join you. Sounding the call to me is not "saying words" rather taking action.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Constance (15th April 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), pabranno (16th April 2021), Peace in Oz (15th April 2021), uzn (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

always remember whenever referring to nature or getting away from nature , that nature is hard and brutal as it is beautiful.

nature is kill or be killed . its a cylcle of life and death. as long as you keep this in mind, then refer to nature accordingly

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (15th April 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), Journeyman (16th April 2021), pabranno (16th April 2021), palehorse (16th April 2021), pueblo (16th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:37.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (16th April 2021), pabranno (16th April 2021), thepainterdoug (16th April 2021), uzn (16th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    always remember whenever referring to nature or getting away from nature , that nature is hard and brutal as it is beautiful.

nature is kill or be killed . its a cylcle of life and death. as long as you keep this in mind, then refer to nature accordingly
    I have grappled with this picture.. beautiful but dangerous and everything eating one another. However, I am sure that to just eat fruit harms no body. Also, I do believe we can be emanating complete harmlessness and the "beasts" would leave us alone? I would mostly say I consider what is natural to include what we might call a supernatural element. I am seeing MY nature evolving...everything is changing to incorporate our change of mind IMO.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Constance (16th April 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), pabranno (16th April 2021), uzn (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have grappled with this picture.. beautiful but dangerous and everything eating one another. However, I am sure that to just eat fruit harms no body. Also, I do believe we can be emanating complete harmlessness and the "beasts" would leave us alone? I would mostly say I consider what is natural to include what we might call a supernatural element. I am seeing MY nature evolving...everything is changing to incorporate our change of mind IMO.
    It's interesting that the foundational story of the dominant abrahamic religions centres around the harm of eating the forbidden fruit, the act that precedes the fall and the onset of mortality.

May not be relevant here but occurred to me reading your post

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (16th April 2021), pabranno (16th April 2021), uzn (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast