Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Assessment of the current worldwide situation

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Assessment of the current worldwide situation

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have grappled with this picture.. beautiful but dangerous and everything eating one another. However, I am sure that to just eat fruit harms no body. Also, I do believe we can be emanating complete harmlessness and the "beasts" would leave us alone? I would mostly say I consider what is natural to include what we might call a supernatural element. I am seeing MY nature evolving...everything is changing to incorporate our change of mind IMO.
    It's interesting that the foundational story of the dominant abrahamic religions centres around the harm of eating the forbidden fruit, the act that precedes the fall and the onset of mortality.

May not be relevant here but occurred to me reading your post
    People COULD be fruitarians (fruit, seeds and nuts) with global food forests. I personally include eggs and milk as fruit from the animals we COULD have personal relationships among? I imagine a kind of civilization that is like the one before the die off of the people in the Amazon. There were so many people at one time who had high civilization in the area that is now jungle and (mismanaged) farmland. This people had small communities linked by sophisticated roads. They managed the jungle plants and also CREATED the perfect reproducing soil Terra Preta. Alive and reproducing yet created when ingredients were put together is Technology. TECHNOLOGY of the sacred is man's potential to utilize.

I am POSITIVE the religions have been control systems as are the politics of the city. The free-est people have always been primarily nomadic or minimally agrarian. The PERSONAL relationship with the land and the companions like cows, sheep, buffalo, deer, and all the animals we live near is close in and full of mutual respect. I look forward to the new earth vision I hold... CREATION evolving organically including us.

One of the tidbits I recall from Genesis... Adam seems to have been given the role of "naming" God's creation. What does naming mean? For example, to observe and understand what is being observed is a naming. So, I believe that the highest form of human life would be as observers and understanders of nature. Humans could have a realization that we are not even NEEDING to have a science of control. We each RIGHT now could have rlelationship with OUR spirit, our connection to the Supreme Creator. The Abrahamic religions IMO have done what every other system does, insert itself between the human being and the SOURCE.

I believe there is a Divine Kingdom to become on earth for each being to thrive. It may be that we each must change our POV INDEPENDENTALLY and manage our OWN energy to participate... and that is all that stops us?

I see EVERY system splintering and this is amazing. I know more and more people are grasping the role of being in relationship to God. FIRST GOD, then the Kingdom revealed. I love God and know that loving God is very much BEING LOVED. That is my religion "Beloved Being Being Loved". That is actually a real religion I am the only minister in. I become official at one time when I took a healing initiation by way of "Divine Intervention" Curanderas of Mexico (and the ancestors before). Each of us are part of a lineage of ministers and so far its just a religion of my own. The weird part is that all around me more and more people are joining.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th April 2021 at 22:53.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), wondering (17th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,240 times in 3,168 posts

Constance, NO I always have , and always will exist.

Is there such a thing as nothingness?

No, because you need consciousness to ponder nothingness.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), uzn (17th April 2021), wondering (17th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (17th April 2021), Hym (17th April 2021), Peace in Oz (17th April 2021), uzn (17th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    always remember whenever referring to nature or getting away from nature , that nature is hard and brutal as it is beautiful.

nature is kill or be killed . its a cylcle of life and death. as long as you keep this in mind, then refer to nature accordingly
    I have grappled with this picture.. beautiful but dangerous and everything eating one another. However, I am sure that to just eat fruit harms no body. Also, I do believe we can be emanating complete harmlessness and the "beasts" would leave us alone? I would mostly say I consider what is natural to include what we might call a supernatural element. I am seeing MY nature evolving...everything is changing to incorporate our change of mind IMO.
    What if you're all correct in Thinking earth was created originally to be a loving nest FOR HUMANS and that invasive insects, rodents and larger predatory animals were in fact BROUGHT HERE thousands of years ago by guess who? "Advanced" Extraterrestrials. We all have heard the ET stories - Annunaki interbreeding with humans, Atlantis times when human civilization ended because OF A WAR IN FACT BETWEEN TWO ET RACES.

This I feel is the missing pieces of our puzzle here. If we objectively look at the big picture through this lense it all makes sense. What about tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes. Swirling masses of wind that can take 90 degree turns any time, obliterating anything in their paths. The amount of energy in a hurricane is huge. We've been conditioned to regard them as normal. Earthquakes are also 90+ % caused by ET technology. Covid is in fact being dispersed at intervals to drain our economies and resources to bring about the next phase of their plan. It's designed to wear us down physically, emotionally and spiritually.

According to the Divine perspective from getwisdom.com , these Interlopers - being the least among us - need to be raised up and healed enough so they withdraw and then we can apply our collective human prowess unhindered, unsuppressed and heal OURSELVES finally as the divine says left to our own devices our species will thrive beautifully.

My god we are the healers for the depraved that seek our destruction. We are in fact INSTRUMENTAL in Creators plan for the Milky Way galaxy. THIS IS HOW HIGHLY WE'RE REGARDED!
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 17th April 2021 at 14:28.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Constance (17th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,221 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    always remember whenever referring to nature or getting away from nature , that nature is hard and brutal as it is beautiful.

nature is kill or be killed . its a cylcle of life and death. as long as you keep this in mind, then refer to nature accordingly
    What if you're all correct in Thinking earth was created originally to be a loving nest FOR HUMANS and that invasive insects, rodents and larger predatory animals were in fact BROUGHT HERE thousands of years ago by guess who? "Advanced" Extraterrestrials. We all have heard the ET stories - Annunaki interbreeding with humans, Atlantis times when human civilization ended because OF A WAR IN FACT BETWEEN TWO ET RACES.

This I feel is the missing pieces of our puzzle here. If we objectively look at the big picture through this lense it all makes sense. What about tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes. Swirling masses of wind that can take 90 degree turns any time, obliterating anything in their paths. The amount of energy in a hurricane is huge. We've been conditioned to regard them as normal. Earthquakes are also 90+ % caused by ET technology. Covid is in fact being dispersed at intervals to drain our economies and resources to bring about the next phase of their plan. It's designed to wear us down physically, emotionally and spiritually.

According to the Divine perspective from getwisdom.com , these Interlopers - being the least among us - need to be raised up and healed enough so they withdraw and then we can apply our collective human prowess unhindered, unsuppressed and heal OURSELVES finally as the divine says left to our own devices our species will thrive beautifully.

My god we are the healers for the depraved that seek our destruction. We are in fact INSTRUMENTAL in Creators plan for the Milky Way galaxy. THIS IS HOW HIGHLY WE'RE REGARDED!
    You may or may not enjoy this...

He's a really out of the box thinker. I'm thinking here of the stuff around the hive mind invasion rather than the crater earth bit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2