1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The Guardian: Filmmaker re-examines mystery of Carp UFO sighting

Searching for Guardian: Filmmaker re-examines mystery of Carp UFO sighting
    Author of the article:Blair Crawford
    Publishing date:Jul 07, 2020 • Last Updated 4 months ago • 3 minute read

just outside Ottawa near the Diefenbunker a D.U.M.B from the cold war one of the worlds most famous alien saucer events was filmed

Several USA military and NSA experts attended the scene
    https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...p-ufo-sighting

july 7th this story ran

guardian was like Q
    a high level leaker

watch?v=jVdOemhjTdI

mosat film/data has since been removed from the internet the case was too real indisputable and had to be debunked

i still visit the locals there in Almonte who remember.

Whoever launched the unidentified alien frenzy went to a lot of trouble. The incidents spanned over several years and included claims of a UFO crash landing near Manion Corners on Old Almonte Road and an “eye witness” report from a woman, Diane Labenek, who claimed to have seen a strange, brightly lit craft land in a field near her house the night of Nov. 4, 1989.

Guardian UFO

Case File: Guardian UFO
    Date: August 18, 1991
    Description: West Carleton is a historic township in Eastern Ontario, Canada. It is located in the rural parts of the new City of Ottawa, west of Kanata. Local Diane Labenek described a UFO craft she described with a blue flashing light on top and another light on the bottom with burning red flames.
    Case

Diane Labenek

History: On August 18, 1991, West Carleton, Ontario housewife Diane Labenek was home when she heard her dogs barking. When she looked out the window to investigate, she saw red flames and smoke coming from a field nearby. She then saw UFO-type object landing next to the flames in the field.

https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com/wiki/Guardian_UFO

Strange UFO Craft sighting caught on video Tape

watch?v=4VVdTz6Z9aE

melbrooksjew2
    1.15K subscribers
    Not real sure if this is real or fake. The only thing I know about this one is that it came off of a blank VHS tape I owned labeled "Strange UFO sighting". Doing a tad of research on internet I find that is was called "The Guardian Tape" which had evidence of a UFO Craft. Was also shown on "unsolved Mysteries" (one of my fav shows, never saw that Episode until last night). I don't know what to think of this one, seems fake to me but I don't know judge for yourself.

If anyone owns the full "Guardian Tape" that was shown in Unsolved Mysteries (which also included a segment of alien life forms) Please! Please let me know!!

Guardian was an insider to a top secret UFO investigation group (it is said) like the famed MJ-12

HE leaked the tape after the property owners submitted it for examination

¤=[Post Update]=¤

this was a while ago
    but i was there present

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th April 2021), Bluegreen (15th April 2021), Johnnycomelately (1st August 2022), mojo (1st August 2022), mountain_jim (30th January 2022), selinam (15th April 2021), Spiral (1st August 2022), sunflower (16th April 2021), Wansen (15th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Guardian: Filmmaker re-examines mystery of Carp UFO sighting

After a Canadian woman witnesses a UFO landing near her home, a mysterious video tape of the event is sent to investigators.

A UFO with a large beam of red and blue light hovering in the sky of Ontario Canada
    A UFO spotted in Ontario, Canada

A helicopter in the night sky
    A helicopter mysterious appeared after the sighting

CASE DETAILS

On August 18, 1991, at around 10 PM, Diane Labenek of West Carleton, Ontario, Canada, had just put her children to bed, and her husband was out running an errand, when the dogs began to howl. When Diane investigated, she witnessed a scene that she couldn’t explain:

“I looked out the window and I saw flames out on the field, extremely red flames and lots of smoke. It didn’t look like a fire. I know what a fire looks like when you start a fire out there when the grass is very dry. If you start a fire, you will see it moving either this way, or closer to the woods. And the fire was on one spot only. I saw a ship coming down close to the flames. Right on top of the ship, I saw a blue flashing light and another light was on the bottom, very bright. I didn’t know what to do. I was looking at it for about 10 minutes or so. And then the ship went a little bit back over the trees and it disappeared and I saw all the flames turn out at the same time. I don’t think I’d like to see it again. It’s very scary. I’ve lived here for many, many years and I have never been so scared in my life.

Diane said it entered her mind to call the police, but she worried what they would think:

“What am I going to tell them? I’m going to tell them I saw flares out there past 10 o’clock at night and there was a ship up there. And they were going to say, ‘Okay Diane, that’s fine, we’re coming over.’ So that’s why I didn’t call.”

A person holding a VHS tape
    A UFO researcher received evidence

According to Diane, ten minutes after the lights blinked out, a helicopter appeared. It flew low to the ground over the field where Diane had seen the unexplained lights. After criss-crossing the area, it passed over Diane’s house and disappeared into the night. The next morning, Diane explored the empty fields around her house, searching for evidence of the previous night’s events:

“I searched everything. There were no marks. There were no spots. There were no matches, there was just nothing. The only person I told was my mom and my husband. It kind of bothered me inside for a long, long time, not to tell anybody. But when I went out on the field and I could not find anything, who is going to believe me that this really happened? So I kept it to myself.”

In February of 1992, six months after Diane’s encounter, a package from Canada arrived at the office of Bob Oechsler, one of the foremost UFO researchers at the time. The package had no return address. Inside were secret military documents, pictures, a map, and a videotape of the incident at West Carleton. According to Bob Oechsler:
    unsolvedmysteries.com

ps the saucer wasn't a helicopter though one came in minutes to investigate

Canada's military HQ is minutes [about 4 by chopper including fire-up time] away

watch?v=xCyYkdAXXSM
    UFO - West Carlton, Ontario, August 18, 1991

Guardian UFO File

Unsolved Mysteries — The Almonte Woman Abducted by a UFO (Part 2)

AMERICAN TELEVISION NETWORKS INVESTIGATE UNEXPLAINED UFO SIGHTINGS NEAR ALMONTE
    The Almonte Gazette

Feb. 3, 1993

UFO researcher Bob Oechsler waved a hand over the pile of documents and photos on the kitchen table.
    “This is a landmark case in ufology (the study of UFOs),” he said.
    The pictures on the table show a blur of multi-colored lights in a disc shape and white faces with black almond-shaped eyes. Most of them were taken off a video sent to Oechsler anonymously almost a year age. Since then, Oechsler has methodically and meticulously analyzed the video and the site near the Old Almonte and Corkery Roads.

His case was convincing enough to draw two major American television networks there to film. NBC’s Unsolved Mysteries airs its version this Wednesday on cable at 8 p.m. and this Friday on CJOH. The Fox network’s story on Sightings hits the airwaves Feb. 12. Oechsler’s involvement began when he received the videotape at Annapolis, Maryland home l]

i read the reports linked
    the govt helicopters arrives AFTER the landing of a saucer-shaped celestial object

this made witnesses think a field was on fire
    fire dept dispatched
    heli-choppers from nearby DND were all over
    but witnesses kept up with "a saucer landed"

that's what i got from the thread

and the film should clarify some of this
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 15th April 2021 at 06:52.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th April 2021), mountain_jim (30th January 2022), Spiral (1st August 2022), Wansen (15th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there are no ufo's
    my dad designed flying saucers for AVRO at a classified american base/industry in canada in 1947

they made a puppet saucer no one could fly using jet propulsion [avrocar] but that my dad said telling all on his deathbed was a cover to explain ppl seeing saucers

it was classified then
    but i investigated such a base in tepotzlan mx yrs ago

the term [proper] is etv
    extraterrestrial vehicle

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th April 2021), selinam (15th April 2021), sunflower (16th April 2021), Wansen (15th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

by reading this story
    i interviewed 7 ppl in person in aug 22
    one shalt realize many things
    connections

this isn't about filmmakers or scap threads, lets see 1 person put 5 pieces of the puzzle together ?

note im no longer using caps a proper grammer, not cause im unable just older and is waste of my time

[smiles4everyone

Mod note from Bill:
    I'm several years older than you are. And I can still spell and use my keyboard intelligently. It's easy if you care.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th January 2022 at 10:53.

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCqEYOP_UgI
    A mysterious VHS tape, a military bunker, and UFO sightings near Ottawa | UFO Town

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I personally boots on ground investigated this, was in the area when the 93 event took place, both happened across the road from a farm my dad bought as a real-estate investment, the landing on property of a tech wiz, and all my interviews are taped

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The D.U.M.B [Diefenbunker] was decommissioned in 94 a year after the 2nd event

I've investigated several other events, and experienced an unlimited number, I consider these details classified, Apocalypse, Disclosure, Revelation, all mean the end of this world and perhaps the planet.

this following video is unrelated to the story
    BUT
    should be interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU58Ya2-rpY
    Is an Alien Spacecraft Hiding in the Kuiper Belt? | NASA's Unexplained Files

To reveal otherworldly tech would in my view destroy Earth completely
    Humans should be human
    We've seen the Race riots, Mass Shootings, Bombings, and mass panic with HG Wells War of the worlds
    A revelation [disclosure] that Celestial Beings are FACT could dissolve all government order, massive senseless shootings by ppl gone mad like never before, bombings, military defects running amuck with high grade weapons, conspiracy nuts challenging government openly = anarchy, martial law collapsing, killings in the home by crazy ppl, loss of order worldwide, wars without cause, nuclear events, advanced weapons used to stop the tidal wave.
    We must acknowledge that over 90% of the 9 billion ppl in a sardine can are clinically mentally ill.
    They will act out on a disclosure which tells something but leaves billions of unanswered questions,
    TOTAL disclosure is for "the elect" and not public nor ever will be, except the planet cease to exist.

I followed my dad in specializing in other-worldly technology ... I wrote much then reneged realized how ppl would use it
    QUOTING THE BIBLE [sort of] BEHOLD, the man has eaten of the bits and bytes of the APPLE [computer] of Knowledge, LET US ACT QUICKLY to remove the TREE OF LIFE lest he take and eat of its fruit also, to live forever, overpopulating, and destroying the entire universe.

Be fruitful and multiply in the spirit [academia] spirit=mind=psyche/soul in Greek
    know before you leap
    do NOT mess with tech without guidance as to the outcome before engaging.

+ Reply to Thread