+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Do You Buy, What Do You Sell, Where Do You Shop?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: What Do You Buy, What Do You Sell, Where Do You Shop?

Quote Posted by Ti (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    It sounds like the only difference is that orgonium has no crystals or shavings, and is just fiberglass resin cured with light shining it, which "cleans" it of energy?
    So... basically it's just UV cured resin. Which is what they put on fingernails for those fancy gel nails. Yes, it is cured with light shining through it. It seems to me they just discovered a more mystical means of describing the process of curing one type of resin. I can cure resin by shining UV light through it with my nail curing lamp too. I don't trust the writer's integrity; their end goal is clearly selling their cast resin products.

Yeah that's what I got too -- just trying to sell theirs as superior, but I saw nothing that would make it superior.

However, the concept of putting pressure onto crystals and certain metals in the making of regular orgonite though is finally the "logical" piece that makes orgonite worth really considering as as something potentially valid for me. I have always intuited that there's something to it, and Reich's work is incredibly fascinating, but I never understood the "how does this work?" aspect until I read that in that article - then it clicked with other knowledge I have - crystals under pressure emit electromagnetic energy, and vice versa - when you put electromagnetic energy into them, they develop internal pressure and vibrate -- this is the whole basis behind piezo mechanical energy that is used in such things as speaker systems to create sound.

Suddenly now, some ridiculous sounding piece of new age "art" of casting your favourite crystals in resin makes actually full sense to me as a device that can cancel out or augment other electromagnetic frequencies, by creating their own within a specified field of range - giving their touted benefits. Why I haven't actually been able to read about this and had to connect the dots on my own seems odd to me, but here we are.

Now I want to get to work on making that wizard's staff - a design that came to me many years ago (I did have a thread on it here, long ago - many, many moons) that contained within, an orgone generator with many carefully laid out crystals. Funny thing is, last year, I had to do some maintenance work on an overgrown mountain ash tree and kept several large branches specifically in case I decided to ever follow through with that project. I have the wood drying in the shed right now, and it should be dry enough to utilize this summer. What a coincidence.

Ok I'm way off topic ... anyway, just thought I'd share that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th April 2021 at 05:48.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: What Do You Buy, What Do You Sell, Where Do You Shop?

How about radionic devices?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Peace in Oz (18th April 2021), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2